PDA

View Full Version : Local Sg Gal with good service

bear82
29-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Hi everyone, i would like to intro this sweet n pretty local gal to u all. Patricia. Finally aft all my busy period, I finally get to meet up with her today. To cut the story short, when she enter the hotelroom door, i was veri stunned by her looks. She got the models looks and her figure is also great:) She got the sweet and cutie face to make u melt.
She undress herself as i lay on bed waiting to try her massage. When it get started, i can tell u she makes the pain in my body go away with her massage. she have the skills. I jus dunno hw to describe it.
I kept on staring at her face and her body which she wore black bra and panties during the massage. We chat during the massage and she was really a friendly gal.
Finally came the good part, her bj for mi. She took off her bra and i saw her boobs. Small but firm and nice little nipples. She starting to lick mi and then her bj for mi begun. She got the skills and i caress her boobs as she slowly do it for mi.
She got the right service attitude and she dun rush and this is wat i i like from her. she blow n somtimes do hj in between. for mi, i enjoy it. aft tat, i request to suck her nipples n she lean towards mi as i suck n she continue to hj mi.
I slowly get down to her private parts and put my hand inside to play her. It was really shiok:) I dunno y i just couldnt cm out and i felt pain also. I keep apologise to her. she say is ok.
For the end, as i scared she tired, i told her to lie down and i hj myself while sucking her nipples at the same time and nt long, all came out. It was a gd session with her and i will confirm find her the next day as i ask her for another session:)
As this is my onli second FR, hope u all it like and up mi. Below are her ratings:

Name: Patricia
Looks: 9/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: Small n firm with nice little nipples
Massage: 8/10
Bj/hj: 9/10
Fj: Haven try but will try veri soon:)
DMG: Massage + Bj: $130 Worth it.

alansmith
29-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi everyone, i would like to intro this sweet n pretty local gal to u all. Patricia. Finally aft all my busy period, I finally get to meet up with her today. To cut the story short, when she enter the hotelroom door, i was veri stunned by her looks. She got the models looks and her figure is also great:) She got the sweet and cutie face to make u melt.
She undress herself as i lay on bed waiting to try her massage. When it get started, i can tell u she makes the pain in my body go away with her massage. she have the skills. I jus dunno hw to describe it.
I kept on staring at her face and her body which she wore black bra and panties during the massage. We chat during the massage and she was really a friendly gal.
Finally came the good part, her bj for mi. She took off her bra and i saw her boobs. Small but firm and nice little nipples. She starting to lick mi and then her bj for mi begun. She got the skills and i caress her boobs as she slowly do it for mi.
She got the right service attitude and she dun rush and this is wat i i like from her. she blow n somtimes do hj in between. for mi, i enjoy it. aft tat, i request to suck her nipples n she lean towards mi as i suck n she continue to hj mi.
I slowly get down to her private parts and put my hand inside to play her. It was really shiok:) I dunno y i just couldnt cm out and i felt pain also. I keep apologise to her. she say is ok.
For the end, as i scared she tired, i told her to lie down and i hj myself while sucking her nipples at the same time and nt long, all came out. It was a gd session with her and i will confirm find her the next day as i ask her for another session:)
As this is my onli second FR, hope u all it like and up mi. Below are her ratings:

mind pm me the contact? thank

oxgyen
29-09-2009, 08:30 PM

Bro,

Quick question:
- What is the age? Roughly?
- What is the duration for session?
- Room not provided?
- any picture?

Thanks

fookeewee1
29-09-2009, 08:48 PM
hi bro..i would like 2 try...if u dun mind can msg me her number...90376258..ty....

bpdslayer
29-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Hey bro, PM me her contact :)

calvinbaycb
29-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi Bro, can u forward me her contact? my email is [email protected]... thks a lot

JamesNiu
30-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Bro,

Quick question:
- What is the age? Roughly?
- What is the duration for session?
- Room not provided?
- any picture?

Thanks

Bro there's another thread open by howck001 with alot of FRs abt this gal, maybe u wanna take a look?

keith9
30-09-2009, 12:47 AM
Can pte msg me the contact? Tks.

handcell
30-09-2009, 05:00 AM
TS, there is another thread on her liao ... pls check ...

bear82
30-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Her age is 24 and she really hv the sweet looking looks. I did not take pic of her bt her service all i can say is superb and relaxing:)
Duration is usually 1 hr.

zazzy
30-09-2009, 08:04 PM
i'm keen..how do it go about nxt..?

sibaysong4u
30-09-2009, 08:19 PM
FJ how much???

ah_jie
30-09-2009, 09:03 PM
can i have the contact pls?

lumster
30-09-2009, 09:11 PM
nice FR.

can share ctc? :)

maro2929
30-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Hi bro, can you pm me her ctc...

mlee0088
30-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Please PM me contact, thanks

infinitiumus
30-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Look is 9/10?

Got put stamp on eyes or not? Don't tell me one man's meat is another man's poison.

nirvana123
30-09-2009, 11:38 PM
wah Infini bro, then u rate her looks as?:D

Anyway Bro TS,

just wondering would you know whether Patricia is comfortable to give BJ in a car? I can drive and pick her from anywhere. Please let me know. If she not comfortable, its ok lah! Thanks! :D

infinitiumus
30-09-2009, 11:49 PM
wah Infini bro, then u rate her looks as?:D

:D

9/10??? must be joking lah.. I have not screwed a girl with look 9/10 yet. 9/10 and figure also 9/10 would be those super chio type. Not even your ordinary model but top notch model.

For patricia, her looks probably 6 or at most 6.5.

But she is friendly girl lah.

fengheshang
01-10-2009, 12:19 AM
9/10??? must be joking lah.. I have not screwed a girl with look 9/10 yet. 9/10 and figure also 9/10 would be those super chio type. Not even your ordinary model but top notch model.

For patricia, her looks probably 6 or at most 6.5.

But she is friendly girl lah.

haha would love to bonk a model........

bape
01-10-2009, 12:23 AM
bro can pm me the contact

cap crusader
01-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Any bro here could kindly pm me the contact?
Thanks in advance!

Redhill
01-10-2009, 10:59 PM
I would like to have her contact also.. thanks bro..

stockmaster76
01-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi bro, can you pm me her ctc...

Studlover
02-10-2009, 09:21 AM
bro, can you pm me her ctc...

Ktsg
02-10-2009, 10:46 AM
one man's meat is another man's poison

glooper83
09-10-2009, 04:39 PM
I did meet up with patricia some time back before i stopped fling for a few months. I think i left an fr at bro howck's thread.

But as for meat and poison theory, its really exaggerated that she get 9/10 for looks and body and etc. see my FR - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/121326-local-sg-gal-good-service-14.html#post3630205

It definitely does not serve any purpose to bros here to post such exaggerated statistics. :rolleyes:

highwaykid
09-10-2009, 05:50 PM

Bro can PM me her HP no. Thanks

tripartite88
10-10-2009, 06:21 PM
pls email me her contact: