PDA

View Full Version : Hometown and Family Invites

NewandLost
29-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Out of curiosity, should such be considered genuine interest on the part of PRC gals or should they be considered deep KC events with family in cahoots for large loot?

liverpool24
30-09-2009, 10:14 PM
I just came back from one such invitation. It's up to ur judgement. :)

colins
30-09-2009, 11:33 PM
I have been to meet-the-parents for dinner and I believed they are genuine. I have been all the way to stay with my ex's parents but in the end it is still con-case. Both are extremes both are contradictory to what seems real. How to judge?

whitegals
01-10-2009, 12:10 AM
This kind of thing, see you heng suay one lah. I've ever been to meet the parents sessions. Some were genuine, the gal quite liked me, and wanted me to meet her parents, hoping that they would approve. :D

Some, the whole CB family is in on the take. The whole setup is just one big con, you get presented with sob stories, mother sick in bed, brother walking around with a limp. :mad:

liverpool24
01-10-2009, 09:26 PM
For my case, her parents didn't approve. Too far.

NewandLost
01-10-2009, 11:21 PM
This kind of thing, see you heng suay one lah. I've ever been to meet the parents sessions. Some were genuine, the gal quite liked me, and wanted me to meet her parents, hoping that they would approve. :D

Some, the whole CB family is in on the take. The whole setup is just one big con, you get presented with sob stories, mother sick in bed, brother walking around with a limp. :mad: Braddah, what's "CB"? Anyway, braddah, that is terrible they put on a show for you. When did you discover your were
duped? Before, during, or after?

whitegals
02-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Braddah, what's "CB"? Anyway, braddah, that is terrible they put on a show for you. When did you discover your were
duped? Before, during, or after?

Bro, next time when you grow up, you will know what a 'CB' is. :D

I discovered something fishy when the brother's limp can change from left to right leg and then back again over a few days. :D

And when the mother talks to me her voice always damn tired lah, sounds very weak lah, then one day I went out but came back after 10 mins becos I forgot to put money in my wallet. From outside the house, I could hear her on the phone scolding someone, wah lau eh, I think she got more stamina than me! :D

whitegals
02-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Oh, by the way, to the mystery zapper who put this comment,

is this zap also genuine?

Yes it is. So is there anything else I can help you with? :confused: Dun worry, if you no balls to post here, can always PM me, I'm always happy to help. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-10-2009, 01:22 AM
Braddah, what's "CB"?

1. to mention someone's cunt or to swear someone or something u hate.

2. also mean virgina in hokkien language (The ultimate phrase of insult in hokkien).

3. sounds like chicken steak in mandarin (CCB is like smelly left over chicken steak)

I discovered something fishy when the brother's limp can change from left to right leg and then back again over a few days. :D

And when the mother talks to me her voice always damn tired lah, sounds very weak lah, then one day I went out but came back after 10 mins becos I forgot to put money in my wallet. From outside the house, I could hear her on the phone scolding someone, wah lau eh, I think she got more stamina than me! :D

Probably to act sick or weak for medicial expanses..
Please continue, thanks :)

whitegals
02-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Probably to act sick or weak for medicial expanses..
Please continue, thanks :)

Boh leow lor, when I heavily suspected something, I made up an excuse to leave lor. I told them I wanted to go visit another town on my own, they die die insisted that I leave my passport and all my money with them for 'safekeeping'. Then when I get to town safely, they will remit to the hotel that I am staying at. KNN, think I 3 yrs old is it? :mad:

I du lan, grabbed my stuff, pushed the brother out of my way and walked out. The CB with the limp can actually come running after me. :D

NewandLost
02-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Boh leow lor, when I heavily suspected something, I made up an excuse to leave lor. I told them I wanted to go visit another town on my own, they die die insisted that I leave my passport and all my money with them for 'safekeeping'. Then when I get to town safely, they will remit to the hotel that I am staying at. KNN, think I 3 yrs old is it? :mad:

I du lan, grabbed my stuff, pushed the brother out of my way and walked out. The CB with the limp can actually come running after me. :D ha ha, braddah, that is one heck of a story. so you let them down. so cold.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-10-2009, 12:02 PM
The CB with the limp can actually come running after me. :D

That's miracle healing of money power....:D

You have stayed with a 劫錢家族 China styled Adams family.:D

see see only
02-10-2009, 12:19 PM
I du lan, grabbed my stuff, pushed the brother out of my way and walked out. The CB with the limp can actually come running after me. :D

Bro, you must have did a lot of good deeds before & god must have blessed you for your good deeds -

:Dyou are back in 1 piece not in pieces :D

whitegals
02-10-2009, 07:27 PM
:Dyou are back in 1 piece not in pieces :D

That's why nowadays I dun do family invites anymore, if they wanna meet me, I have dinner with them in a public crowded place. And I always stay in a hotel. :D

NewandLost
02-10-2009, 11:23 PM
That's why nowadays I dun do family invites anymore, if they wanna meet me, I have dinner with them in a public crowded place. And I always stay in a hotel. :D

Braddah, that shows a lack of sincerity to the PRC gal. Must be heartbroken you are not sincere enough to meet at her family's home and have dinner with them there. Plus staying at hotel shows you are elitest maybe. Also, only use her but have no interest in marrying the gal. Just terrible how you treat them.

colins
02-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Braddah, that shows a lack of sincerity to the PRC gal. Must be heartbroken you are not sincere enough to meet at her family's home and have dinner with them there. Plus staying at hotel shows you are elitest maybe. Also, only use her but have no interest in marrying the gal. Just terrible how you treat them.

Have you been to any invitation?

whitegals
03-10-2009, 01:36 AM

Bro,

Lemme set something straight for you here, I stay at a hotel not to show off my money. I just dun want to put myself in a situation where I have no control of the environment. If they want to stay at the hotel also, I will book rooms for them. I ever put the family of a gal in the executive suite.

Maybe you can try lah bro, go ahead lor, show your sincerity, you're right, I'm not very sincere, I bery scared actually. :p

longwinter
03-10-2009, 01:46 AM
Bro,

Lemme set something straight for you here, I stay at a hotel not to show off my money. I just dun want to put myself in a situation where I have no control of the environment. If they want to stay at the hotel also, I will book rooms for them. I ever put the family of a gal in the executive suite.

Maybe you can try lah bro, go ahead lor, show your sincerity, you're right, I'm not very sincere, I bery scared actually. :p

well to me, l feel that what u do is okie...anyway it always pay to be cautious and careful...:o

NewandLost
03-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Have you been to any invitation? No no hometown invites although suggested. I have had dinner with PRC gals parents in the past. They treated me nice but it was at a restaurant.

colins
03-10-2009, 02:24 AM
No no hometown invites although suggested. I have had dinner with PRC gals parents in the past. They treated me nice but it was at a restaurant.

I rest my case.

HCKing
03-10-2009, 02:56 AM
Ha i knw NewandLost will come up with another new thread on PRC KC subject. damn imaginative sia.:D

this guy machiam lives in the world of KC nw.:rolleyes:

HCKing
03-10-2009, 03:12 AM

i would say u did the right thing bro. the girl may be in love with u but her family members might take this golden opportunity to exploit the 'rich sg future son-in-law'. there r even cases in sg whereby the guy wakes up in the morning only to realise that his new PRC bride has vanished together with his savings. better to be extra cautious when u r in their homeground.

etct88
03-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Ha i knw NewandLost will come up with another new thread on PRC KC subject. damn imaginative sia.:D

this guy machiam lives in the world of KC nw.:rolleyes:

... information/data collection exercise.... have a strange feeling he is someone we all knew:D

... the one that cried!!!!!....:rolleyes:

etct88
03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
I rest my case.

I slept thru'......... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

etct88
03-10-2009, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=Ichigo_Kurosaki;4159333]1. to mention someone's cunt or to swear someone or something u hate.

2. also mean virgina in hokkien language (The ultimate phrase of insult in hokkien).

3. sounds like chicken steak in mandarin (CCB is like smelly left over chicken steak)[QUOTE]

4. also means the female gender in Hokkien = Char Bor

5. another way of expressing the Ang Moh version of 'Fcuk la'...

it is the moon cake moon lighting time.... cheer up mates.... :D:p

NewandLost
03-10-2009, 07:33 PM
... information/data collection exercise.... have a strange feeling he is someone we all knew:D

... the one that cried!!!!!....:rolleyes: Braddah, I don't know you. Just posting various KC topics mostly based on my own past encounters and wanting to know other SG perspectives.

DO_I_BJ
05-10-2009, 09:44 AM
You had only one encounter and its with that sz girl am i right bro?

HCKing
05-10-2009, 02:01 PM

... the one that cried!!!!!....:rolleyes:

the one that cried is nw busy disturbing others in the other sections.:D

etct88
05-10-2009, 07:39 PM
the one that cried is nw busy disturbing others in the other sections.:D

seemed to be doing dam well.... collected many points, too. :rolleyes::rolleyes: