PDA

View Full Version : Katong Mall anyone?

chewinggum75
28-09-2009, 08:21 AM
Two joints with GOOD massage. The one in the basement has 2 ladies. Short hair is a must try. Joint near Jap place has a very interesting concept of massage.....shall not say to much except its done by locals. Have fun bro.

VReaper
28-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Two joints with GOOD massage. The one in the basement has 2 ladies. Short hair is a must try. Joint near Jap place has a very interesting concept of massage.....shall not say to much except its done by locals. Have fun bro.

one izit got extremely flat chest one????:p

sequence79
28-09-2009, 01:59 PM

The one beside jap restaurant is called diana arden wellness, got another thread on it already: Waxing and Shaving.

I suppose all the joints here are clean right?
Can give more detail on the one at the basement?

Gaijin
28-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I've been to the Diana Arden one for both waxing and regular massage. The two women there are very cute and professional. The place is clean so you won't get asked GQ. Like the previous poster said - check the waxing thread for more details.

chewinggum75
28-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Basement has 2, one with longer hair but the one with the short hair with a great smile is more than worth it. Make yourself comfortable with the chair in the room :) mini sofa.

Rav4U
06-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Thks TS!!:)The short hair lay really a must try nd her looks grows on u slowly with superd oil massage not piano type...:p Will be back soon

chewinggum75
08-10-2009, 09:30 AM
Glad you enjoyed Rav4U. FR?

Mankok
09-10-2009, 04:39 AM
A few years ago there was the Yoli Massage in Katong Mall, 3th floor I think. Is this one still open?

chewinggum75
12-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Yes Yoli is still there but it is very very quiet. The shop in the basement I like cos its not an open area and is rather discreet which is what most of us are looking for.

nn88nn
12-10-2009, 10:40 AM
cannot find it in the mall. can pm me how to find it?

Yes Yoli is still there but it is very very quiet. The shop in the basement I like cos its not an open area and is rather discreet which is what most of us are looking for.

sequence79
12-10-2009, 01:26 PM
cannot find it in the mall. can pm me how to find it?
it's at the top floor if i remember correctly
or you check with the information counter lar, cannot miss it one

basement joint is 'clean' right?

chewinggum75
13-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Basement Joint makes me SMILE............

K9696
13-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Basement Joint makes me SMILE............

why make you smile..:rolleyes:..
can you post your FR.. ?

fsk1979
13-10-2009, 03:14 PM
wah, got action @ Katong Mall ? Share Share

horsepunter
13-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Go try.
One word " No horse run".
U wont regret.

Rav4U
13-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Glad you enjoyed Rav4U. FR?

Sorry TS have been busy recently so hardly have time to post FR....

My Simple FR:
My first visit on a weekday evening ard 530pm while REcee ard katong mall and feeling super HORNY suddenly remember Bro Chewinggum thread,Gin Ka Gin Chiu went in to the facial and slimming centre ask the lady boss are there any massage here.(in chinese)
Me:有按摩服务吗?
Lady boss:有!
Me:多少?
Lady Boss:40一个钟
Me:那好,现在有的按摩吗?
LadyBoss:要等半小时可以吗?
Me:好吧!!!:rolleyes:
Ladyboss:你坐一会
I sat there and waited for half hr and while waiing i saw a guy comin out from a room with just towel look like going for a bath in the opposite room.wah got bathing facilities not bad wo sure got something in this Facial Slimming Centre haha:)
Half hr past by the guy left and my turn come i also notice two ladies working only but only the short hair gals cmi another one is a flob in my opinion.
My first impression is not bad should be ard 30+ skin very fair and white.I like my Favourite WHITE made me horny.
小黄:你好!把衣服脱了那有毛巾。
我:哦!!可是没有裤子?
小黄:这不许穿的!(smiling at me)
i thinking ho sei liao no short can naked massage le lor.
小黄:好了吗?
我:好了!进来吧!<I lie down naked on the bed without wrapping my towel purposely wanna see what her reaction keke>
小黄:真坏,连毛巾都不用。
我:这样才亲切吗,是吧?
小黄:是是<smiling>
while massage she really put in effort to press and not piano type yo,also ask u enough strength anot.midway when when she stand in front of me i purposely touch and feel her thigh.WA not reject hosei liao,keep on touching touching feel even Horny and her skin is damn bloody smooth also one of the best white smooth skin i ever touch in HC.After 35min she ask me turn over and i tell u i m still naked without the towel, using the oil massage my big thigh and at times touches my dick haha.after awhile my thing Already as hard as a rod lol.VERY HORNY LIAO!!!!
小黄:哪里要按吗?
我:当然要咯,受不了了!!<but i never ask her the price and she also never tell me too!>
小黄:爽吗?
我:爽!可以脱你的衣服吗?
小黄:可以。真坏第一次来就想歪了。。。
I skip some of the conversations because quite sop question and ans.Anyway she slowly cassess my dick and balls that feeling is very heavenly.Her breast should be C cup and nice tits i like,we french and tease each other at roam her smooth skin but only with her shorts on.After 10min of sensual love frenching i off load my tadpoles on her hands and my stomach:p
小黄:以后要常来噢?
我:会的一定!服务那么好不来哪行!!!
she ask me go opposite kitchen to bath and change back.She prepare a gls of water for me waiting inside the room for me.After changing i pass her $50 for the Gf like frenching and sensual no rush Hj.she smile happily,ask me to must come weekly so that she can surprises me ..and i go back a happy man with a happy dick too..
Name:Xiao huang
Figure:7.5
Boobs:C ba i think
Skin:Very smooth 8.5
Attitude:9(no horse run)as mention by one of the bro
Frenching:yes
Damage:$50+$40=$90

RTF:YesYESYESYES......Btw while writing these reply i already went twice in a week..kekeke:eek:

Thks TS really a heavenly place..

garbage8889
17-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Just tried the basement shop yest, the shop front was a bit misleading (facial, slimming, etc) but the words body massage on the glass panel affirm that they do massages in addition to other services.

Had Xiao Huang and below is my FR

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: B cup
Attitude: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
Damage: 1Hr - $40, HJ - $50
Cant touch below as she said got period, but i guess thats the reason she gave all the guys..:D

Couple of things i dont really like abt my experience yesterday:
1) She dont change towels - after i clean myself up after the HJ, she took the towel and lay it on the bed, saying it will dry and no one else is going to use the bed that night
2) Phone keep ringing, pple keep coming in the door, since there are only 2 of them, disruptive to you having your massage as they have to stop and see whos at the door or answer the phone
3) When doing HJ, she licks u all over the face, like she is slurping an ice cream, that puts me off as her saliva is all over my face.
4) After a while, when i still havent cum, she will ask me how come so long..maybe i am a new customer, for her regulars, she wont say that..

Rtf : No, there are other much better places to go to.

Oh, before i left, she gave me her HP and said to give her a call before i come, seems she is quite eagar to build her customer base:)

Lehmann bros
17-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Used to patronise this place for massages with my gf ....

Didnt know you have to pay for HJ or BJ ? :o

Not really lookers.. late thirties to early forties. Did it once after hours... pussy not really fantastic...There are alot of better joitns nearby bro... Only like this joint because you can bring your wife / gf there in the next room for their facial / massage.
Plus ... I thought the extras were complimentary???
Been there abt 15 times liao...

BJ not bad... lasted quite long... but no suction power... hence the long time too haha

Have fun guys.

Cheers

sunnybb81
09-11-2009, 03:12 AM
anyone gotten fj here?

chewinggum75
09-11-2009, 07:35 AM
That really depends on you. I know of bros who have gotten it there but now they are a little cautious. I still think the short hair lady has a look that grows on you and she is responsive to touch. BJ wise i would hope she improves.

Marquis De Sade
09-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi sperm brudder, pls PM contact details for this excellent lobang...cheerioz!

Rav4U
09-11-2009, 08:45 PM
To all Brudders,the massage place have move to joochiat area but still walkin distance from the mall,and with enough parking lots opposite.

chowahbeng
09-11-2009, 09:02 PM
In the earlier days in Feb/Mar the place was quieter and Xiao Huang was more accommodating. But she probably has built her customer base by then. Back then, she did BBBJ and swallowed whole. When she was new, she didn't even wash the didi. Just gulped whole. Later episodes saw her bring a wet cloth to wipe the didi. Very pleasant lady, but I got scared off by her willingness to do everyone raw (bbbj that is). ;)

Anyway, the notice on the shop's glass pane says to call the shop number from the 7th Nov onwards. Go ahead and try :D