PDA

View Full Version : Is MERLIN HC still opened?

hotlove123
14-11-2003, 01:36 PM
Any bros out there know whether Merlin HC is still opened? I tried to call up the tel no : 62953833 listed in the www.listings.com.sg but the number is no longer in use.

gekko
18-11-2003, 07:59 PM
Yo bro ! Try 6295-0110

jon2000sg
19-11-2003, 02:00 PM
is michelle still working there?

eagle_forcehk
19-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Michelle is no longer there. Not much happening there now.

Happy Cheonging

CHO515
19-11-2003, 10:14 PM
Michelle is no more. Saw margaret there but very disappointed.

powertool69
20-11-2003, 12:48 PM
Wat abt Linda... the juagen queen?:D

CHO515
20-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Does Linda have big (.) (.)?

don't think that margaret is big.

powertool69
20-11-2003, 02:43 PM
Linda (*) (*) is FULL (>34). But her * * (nipples) like the mahjong "eo tong".... Damn f**king BIG!!!

NoiLover
20-11-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by CHO515
Does Linda have big (.) (.)?

don't think that margaret is big.

Would not consider Linda's breasts to be big (barely B cup) but they are firm. In fact, her whole body is trim and fit. However, feel that her face CMI.

power69
20-11-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by NoiLover
Would not consider Linda's breasts to be big (barely B cup) but they are firm. In fact, her whole body is trim and fit. However, feel that her face CMI.
hope here wun be any kingkong style of promotion abt merlin.
shld leave this place , and let be low profile cos this place got no facilities

CHO515
20-11-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by power69
hope here wun be any kingkong style of promotion abt merlin.
shld leave this place , and let be low profile cos this place got no facilities

Thks Bro.

Went on Wed. Wanted to get Michelle but no more so Margaret but booked & Linda same too.

The owner recommended this new SG girl Win. Big Mistake!

Face: So-so
(.)(.) : A & quite flat
massage : good

She came in while I was bathing. Looked at me naked. Took away my towel to massage so I know that sure got special. But actually rejected it cos see her face & think better save my money.

She got angry, insisted for HJ. I kind enough to upgrade to BJ but she told me only HJ or FJ. Shit. Just my luck. Opted for BJ but cannot touch here or there. I quickly cum & got out.

If owner wants to recommend her, please say no or go at own risk.

_jaDeD_
21-11-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by CHO515
Thks Bro.

Went on Wed. Wanted to get Michelle but no more so Margaret but booked & Linda same too.

The owner recommended this new SG girl Win. Big Mistake!

Face: So-so
(.)(.) : A & quite flat
massage : good

She came in while I was bathing. Looked at me naked. Took away my towel to massage so I know that sure got special. But actually rejected it cos see her face & think better save my money.

She got angry, insisted for HJ. I kind enough to upgrade to BJ but she told me only HJ or FJ. Shit. Just my luck. Opted for BJ but cannot touch here or there. I quickly cum & got out.

If owner wants to recommend her, please say no or go at own risk.
Bro,
Is this Win previously from Dickson? She should be in her 20s, right?

Armada1
22-04-2004, 09:14 AM
Was at Beach Road a few days ago and decided to give Linda a visit to savour her “JG Delight” It’s been a long time since I last saw her and I was pleasantly surprised when she could recognize me. I have been “seeing” her on and off since the good old days at the now defunct Oberoi Hotel and I must say she still look just as gorgeous (inspite of her age and IMHO).

Since I have a stiff neck for the past few days, told her to concentrate on the neck area. Although I was initially quite worried that she might aggrevate the situation, I must say she did an excellent job at relieving the ache and pain. This is short of visiting a physiotherapist (and having to pay a bomb and somemore cannot hanky panky for the grand finale).

How time flies when you are enjoying a nice rub down. The next thing I knew, the golden question was thrown at me. I was thinking in my mind why was I not offered the famous JG. I guess the answer was obvious – I requested for a neck-job and this has taken almost the whole 45 minutes.

Asked her to do a BM and she proceeded to pull up her blouse to reveal a beauty pair of (.)(.) sitting snugly in her black lacy bra. She had on a matching pair of black thong. Her BM was nice, slow and steamy. No rush. Finished off with a HJ.

My stiff neck is now completely cured!