PDA

View Full Version : Massage-New Upper Changi Road Around Bedok

Pactman
25-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi Bros,

On Hari Raya Day, I passed by a brightly lit Tunai shop along a row of HDB flats which seemed like a decent joint. I soon realised that this was not the senario as the girls were too young and also due to thier dressing.

Although there were 3 beds at ground floor / I was directed to upstairs level 2instead.She locked the gate as we went up and that was a re-confirmation.
There were 3 individual rooms upstairs with a high massage bed as well as a mattress on the floor.

Name:Xiao Yang
Looks 7/10
Weight:46kg
Boobs:34 (Ample)
Massage:6/10
GFE:8/10
BJ:8/10
FJ:8/10 Very responsive
Price:$30.00 massage per hour / $90.00 FJ/BJ
Total:$120.00

Hope there is previous thread on this place as it has opened not too long ago.

Cheers

~Airwick~
25-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Can share the location?

owenrich
25-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Hi Bro, Can PM me the location and contact.

Thanks.

rock hard
25-09-2009, 05:26 PM
hey bros,

this joint located at blk 56 (i think)... u can check up the NewPaper, always advertised in it.

anyway, been there once, was planning to hv some sensual rub/massage, but disappointing... (personal opinion :))

girls not too many there, i saw 3 of them..

cheers,
rock hard

sunkingdonut
26-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks pactman for the place and contact.

Today contacted a few FLs but all seemed to be so busy. Weekend also fully booked.

Proceed to pactman's recommendation TN, can save some money also why not.

When I was there, saw one quite ok looking MILF sitting there. Asked for the price of hour charges, was quoted 30. Sui, budget massage.

Lead to 2nd floor, wah lau, damn scared kena slaughter. Got3 rooms upstairs.aircond.condition ok la,like those student room.

Acted like a green guy, act innocent only. After 25mins, was asked to flip over, damned, so fast? Ok lor just follow along. Sensual massage on sensitive part n start hinting about them having no fees for massage etc. Was quoted 50 n 100 for Hj n Fj. Not really in the mood for fj, and bargained for 30. Deng deng, got the price I asked for. Super budget.

Manage to AR, had a good look at her, quite cheo, grow on you type.got sexy clevage also.after a while, donated my fluid there.

Apple, Si Si
28 y/old cheo type ( maybe abit dark in the room,lol)
looks 7.5/10
boobs 8.5/10
gfe 8/10
damage 10/10 as in cheap la (60 including hj n entrance)

pls pm TS for ctc n address.

beyondbeauty
26-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Pacman,

Ps share ctc.

SirDennis
26-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Manage to AR, had a good look at her, quite cheo, grow on you type.got sexy clevage also.after a while, donated my fluid there.

Donated your fluid?

Very generous of you :D

xiao yang
27-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Is that ok to write all this thing here? don't think is good to voice out the name over here.

sequence79
27-09-2009, 08:12 PM
hey bros,

this joint located at blk XX (i think)... u can check up the NewPaper, always advertised in it.

anyway, been there once, was planning to hv some sensual rub/massage, but disappointing... (personal opinion :))

girls not too many there, i saw 3 of them..

cheers,
rock hard

Although TNP got advertise, does not mean you can post the address openly here. Bro, be discreet please.

rock hard
28-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Although TNP got advertise, does not mean you can post the address openly here. Bro, be discreet please.

oops... paiseh then..

thot of just sharing :)

cheers,
rock hard

fibonnacii
02-10-2009, 09:24 AM
This shop aint new .... if you just wanna a bonk, the gal aint too bad to go for but if you are very particular of good massage then you will be 100% disappointed cos it will be very piano type. Theres only 3 gals working there, one of them Apple.... 27..as described in above thread not bad. Got one more think is younger but 'no smile' face as she pass by me in the kitchen she just look down on the floor and walk pass me...not friendly type to what i think. Overall, i dun think i wanna go back.

kaysir
17-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Hi samsters bros,

here is my FR after getting the address from Pactman bro!

i went to the shop on the address. It a simple shop with just a few curtains covering the glass doors. i went in and saw a PRC prob early 30s. I asked her 1 hr how much and she told me 30 an hr, standard rate. after she led me upstairs to level two and locked a gate. she told me to go into one of the rm and strip. i lied on the bed naked face down and she started to message me. haha i was already auto roaming her thighs and ass before she pop the GQ. she did not resist me and just gave soft moans. after 20 minutes she told me to turn over. by then my 2 ic is already hard on liao. she looked at it and smiled. i reached my hand to her boobs and started to feel them. she pop the GQ - 50 for HJ, 100 for FJ. i told her i wanted HJ only. she smiled and went to take the oil. when she came back i put my hands into her dress and feel her boobs. probl a C cup. i took them out and tickled them. she was moaning. then i felt her pussy (but she didnt allow fingerring). after some time i shot and she helped me clean up. after some TCSS i dressed up and went.

looks: 6.5/10
body: 7/10
boobs: 7/10
massage: 5/10 , been to better
HJ: 6/10, experienced better
abit GFE experience and allows auto roaming.
RTM / RTF: maybe

kaysir
17-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi guys,

this is my second FR, giv chance pls

ok i went to the address given by TS Pactman. its a simple shop. when i went in there was a early 30s PRC inside. i asked her how much per hr and she told me its 30, standard rate so i say okay. she led me up stairs and locked a metal gate for the stairs.

she directed me into a room and went to wash her hands. i just stripped to my underwear. she told me to lie down on the bed face down and took off my underwear for me. her massage is ok...quite piano playing, have been to better TN. she focussed on my balls and asshole, keep on tickling and making soft moans. she also brush my hands with her ass (she wearing this one piece dress)

after 20 minutes she turned me ard and started to massage my thighs with her body over my head. her breasts keep on moving in front of me. i cannot tahan and my 2IC just stand up. she smile at me when she saw that and asked the GQ - 50 for HJ, 100 for FJ. i told her HJ.

she took some oil and started to massage my 2IC. i auto roam her - B cups, handful and soft. i took out her breasts and suck the nipple (swee). another hand i go under her skirt and into her panties. feel her bush and pussy (she dont allow me to finger) her there quite wet and she was giving soft moans. after awhile i came and shot on her face (she was quite close to my 2IC). i smile at her and she smile back at me. she helped me clean up. after seom TCSS i dressed up and left.

looks: 6/10
boobs: 6.5/10 soft and nice, allow sucking
below: i smell my hand after touching her there, no smell leh
damage: 30+50 HJ
RTF: likely, she quite GFE after chatting with her abit, not a time watcher

heres my FR to all the bros out there+

danny boy
21-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi bro..can give me the contact and place? seem worth a try

sipehchao
24-12-2009, 12:10 AM
See post here

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/153468-new-upper-changi-road-2.html

solar_sky
29-03-2010, 08:14 PM
it's closed, it's under renovation like that...

nokia6i00
06-06-2010, 03:04 PM
there is one at Bedok changi rd, got bro try,? A clean joint , traditional thai masg.
A one woman operation thai masg,speak ard 30 s year old. Look quit skillful.

power69
07-06-2010, 02:42 AM
any home massage place over there?