PDA

View Full Version : TN near Causeway region

ahboyyes
24-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Saw in TNP about a newly opened TN up in the north.
Followed the number in the paper and called up for directions.
"Wei, ning hao"...It was a lovely sweet voice at the other end of the line, i was like "ho sei liao".:D
The direction to the shop was quite straight forward i would say, plus i got GPS in my car, so no issues.
Reached there in 20 min, parked the car and recce a bit as the shop is at ground floor among HDB estate.
The shop is beside tikam tikam (provison) shop with students playing tikam. It has tinted glass so cannot tell what's inside. I decided to try back door, and hey to my surprise it is open but an inner door is locked. So i called the shop again and tell the lovely girl that i am at back door, she said she's unlock for me.
Fast forward to the shop internals...and action...
the shop has only two mattress on the floor for massage separated by curtains. There are two girls, one of them by name of Liu Jia, she is the one who answered my call and eventually massage me and HJ me. The moment i step into the curtain seeing wet tissue box and tissue box by the mattress, i know what i am in for liao:D
She was wearing a white flowery low neck line dress with straps tied up around the neck, like bikini straps, I almost pop my eye staring at the long kang.
Massage was normal, with moderate strength. massage eventually followed by sensual tinkling at the groin and asked me to turn around. GQ poped. HJ $50, i bargained to $40. She pester me to do FJ but i declined as i no enuf money. Action stroking started and i started fondle her nini, put my hand in to scoop out the ni and suck those nips, damn solid. Real jugs, soft, tender, juicy. In 10 min, i gave up my load to her...spraying over her hands and my tummy. Good point is there are wet tissues beside the bed, and dry tissue also, good hygiene equipment.

Here are the info
Name: Liu Jia
Face: 8/10 sweet and pretty looking, good complexion
Boobs: 9.1/10 spilling out - at least C, nice pink nipple, good for sucking.
Massge: 8/10 moderate (not piano playing)
Services provided: HJ, FJ $100 (BJ i did not ask)
damage: $30/hr msg, $40 HJ (original quote $50)
RTF: maybe, if got $$.

She claimed that at $40 actually shouldn't let me suck her tits, but she let me becos i am handsome...:confused: I paid $70 total and left by back door a satisfied man. I challenged bro here to beat my $40 HJ record, if you bargain to $30..hahaha..

Bro, interested can PM me. Let me take time to reply you if too many bro send request to me...please be patient.

Sorry for long FR, if you like what you read, please up my points. thanks:o

ahboyyes
25-09-2009, 11:09 PM
location and contacts given to first batch of commandoes (named below) to go forth, do a good fight and come back alive with field report....:D

wchink
vtoes
magpies
xsmithwesson
speedracer2520

Massage $30/hr
My challenge to you is to try beat my $40 (HJ+sucking tits) record. Ha ha:p

robustoes
26-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Is this at Blk 300+. If yes then dun bother checking this place out. Otherwise, I would wanna try.

owen10
26-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Is this at Blk 300+. If yes then dun bother checking this place out. Otherwise, I would wanna try.

dun thk TS will wanna reveal here. wait pitcha his lobang to earn pts. :D

ahboyyes
26-09-2009, 06:35 PM

Bro robustoes, good try but wrong lah...definitely not block 300+:D

ahboyyes
27-09-2009, 06:00 PM
location and contacts given to first batch of commandoes (named below) to go forth, do a good fight and come back alive with field report....:D

wchink
vtoes
magpies
xsmithwesson
speedracer2520

Massage $30/hr
My challenge to you is to try beat my $40 (HJ+sucking tits) record. Ha ha:p

location and contacts given to following bros:
Shyguy
Shiok shiok
Surbana
Socialsocial
Greendevil
Rtf4all
Edison_07
Passiondream
Takashiboy
Sai1986
Thepriest
jayC23
sdh217

ahboyyes
27-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Bro robustoes, good try but wrong lah...definitely not block 300+:D
but I pm u the address and tel liao
enjoy, if u like can up my points.:) thks

rtf4all
28-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Bro ahboyyes, TQ for your location.

I realised that I had visited the joint before a couple of months ago and if I recalled correctly, it is quite crowded with people watching this joint from the front block and there is a 4D shop nearby. Sad to say I had bad experience with them in my 1st visit. There is a thread too "TN in Marsiling....." and review not very good. However the gers may have changed.

Well since it was re-introduced by you again, I will re-visit it when I passby the area and put up a FR.

Again TQ Bro.

robustoes
28-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the PM. Yes I've visited this place before. Around a mth ago. Written a FR on this. Gers not fantastic. And the 2 mattresses are separated by a curtain only. Dunno whether gers have changed since then though... Hmm..

skihon
28-09-2009, 09:32 PM
bro can pm me the place?

plutosys
29-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Bro ahboyyes, thanks for the PM. Tried the place this afternoon.
Saw 2 girls in the shop when I entered. Honestly rather disappointed when I saw the girls. However since already wasted $1 on parking coupon might as well try. Anyway heres my FR:

looks: 3/10 (hmmmmmmmm no comment :rolleyes: )
boobs: B
body: 3/10 (tummy)
bj: 7/10 (actually not too bad but cap if not will give a 9/10)
massage: next to non :( piano type
damage: 100 :mad:
rtf: no

Positive point: The girls are really friendly. Too bad not my kind

Once again thanks bro ahboyyes. Happy bonking guys.

ahboyyes
29-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Bro ahboyyes, thanks for the PM. Tried the place this afternoon.
Saw 2 girls in the shop when I entered. Honestly rather disappointed when I saw the girls. However since already wasted $1 on parking coupon might as well try. Anyway heres my FR:

looks: 3/10 (hmmmmmmmm no comment )
boobs: B
body: 3/10 (tummy)
bj: 7/10 (actually not too bad but cap if not will give a 9/10)
massage: next to non :( piano type
damage: 100 :mad:
rtf: no

Positive point: The girls are really friendly. Too bad not my kind

Once again thanks bro ahboyyes. Happy bonking guys.

Bro Plutosys, sorry to hear about your bad exp. Pai Seh.
What is the girl's name who attend to you? Mine was alright by name of Liu Jia...maybe there are others in the rotational shift? :confused:
Anyway, thanks for supporting my intro and writing FR for everyone. I upp your points hor. pai seh ah..:o

To other bros: it is good practice to call first to check the girl you want is there, just in case..

arqwerty
29-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Here are the info

Bro.. can pass me the contact pls! thanx in advance..

ahboyyes
30-09-2009, 09:28 PM
All bros PM replied liao, pls check.:D

wentai
01-10-2009, 12:20 AM
hi bro ,
can share the ctc,address?
thanks..

ahboyyes
01-10-2009, 12:27 AM
All PMs and request for contacts/address replied liao. pls check.

rajjnu
01-10-2009, 02:37 PM
bro can pm me the place?
:)

ahboyyes
02-10-2009, 12:28 AM
All Pm replied to bros liao.

I may have to start setting minimum points and power criteria for those asking for contacts. So far those i give contacts to, mostly low points and zero power, hence cannot up my points.:(

what does you guys thinks?
my points stagnant lei...although i very helpful to brudders here...:p

ahboyyes
04-10-2009, 12:28 AM
all PMs replied.

those who tried, :cool:please do some FRs to share share la...

ahboyyes
06-10-2009, 10:40 PM
All PMs replied.:D

rtf4all
12-10-2009, 02:52 PM
TQ Bro ahbiyyes for the contact. I re-visit the joint. Yes it is another batch of gers. Younger gers and room condition has improved too. However the massage is same as before, piano massage, push for FJ and try to shortchange the massage by 10 mins. Because it is near to 4d shop, quite crowded and people tend to stare at you if enter by the front. Try to call up and enter by rear. Even the rear also monitor by auntie!!! Ha Ha.

As summary
Here are the info
Face: 7/10
Boobs: enhanced. Do allow for sucking though.
Massge: 5/10
Services provided: HJ, FJ $100
RTF: maybe not at the moment.

fadzazz79
12-10-2009, 02:58 PM
any contact bro.. stying ard wdl

splendid69
13-10-2009, 06:53 AM
Dear AhBoyYes,

Great brother. Seek your kind help for PM please.

Thank you beri much :)

splendid69
13-10-2009, 06:56 AM
Dear AhBOYYes,

Great brother. your help is greatly sought for PM on this good place

THank you very much, brother:)

ahboyyes
15-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Sorry to all requestors for the delay as i just return to homeland.

All PMs replied, please check. Please up my points for my humble sharing...

Unfortunately during my absence not much FR shared here although i gave many bros liao...

Please up my points for my humble sharing...kum sia:o

realnews
18-10-2009, 04:30 PM
hi,bro,can you pm me the detail address:)

Antitai
19-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi Bro, may i hv adress / contact number , thanks

RazerMouse
25-10-2009, 08:11 AM
address pls ? :confused:

xsmithwesson
01-11-2009, 02:26 AM
hi guys!
here's my first FR! hope u guys will like it and up my points!!! hehehe

Name : Liu Yun (claims to be Liu Jia's sister)(Liu Jia was not ard when i came)
Nationality : PRC
Looks : 6.5/10 (looks not bad, with decent makeup)
Ht : 154+cm
Boobs : 7/10 (should be a B cup)
Massage : 5/10 (not for massage lovers)
HJ : 7/10
Damage : $30 for massage, $40 for HJ, $100 for FJ
RTF : probably, when i;ve got extra cash.

Comments: massage was quick, around 8mins then she pop the golden question.

do up my points and ask me for contact. PM will be replied on friday.

cheers!

puxi_man
01-11-2009, 03:10 PM
hi guys!
here's my first FR! hope u guys will like it and up my points!!! hehehe

Name : Liu Yun (claims to be Liu Jia's sister)(Liu Jia was not ard when i came)
Nationality : PRC
Looks : 6.5/10 (looks not bad, with decent makeup)
Ht : 154+cm
Boobs : 7/10 (should be a B cup)
Massage : 5/10 (not for massage lovers)
HJ : 7/10
Damage : $30 for massage, $40 for HJ, $100 for FJ
RTF : probably, when i;ve got extra cash.

Comments: massage was quick, around 8mins then she pop the golden question.

do up my points and ask me for contact. PM will be replied on friday.

cheers!

bro, you request pple to up your points and pm you for contact, in a thread not started by you??

respect TS, pls.. :)

ahdiah
03-11-2009, 02:20 AM
any1 can spare me this area de contact ? im living up in the north too =D thanks !

bighead2009
03-11-2009, 07:02 AM
bro, pls share location... thks

ahboyyes
17-11-2009, 12:54 AM
All PMs from Bro Ahdiah posting onwards all replied oredi!!!
Apologies for delay as i was too busy lately!!

hope bros will enjoy. and share some FR here.:D

Ciao!

sexlife
18-11-2009, 08:39 PM
wonder is my find (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/155620-north-side-mp.html) the same as yrs? :confused:

HChiongeR
21-11-2009, 07:19 PM
hi bros this is my virgin FR

Name : Liu Jia
Looks : 6/10 (looks standard china women type,)
Ht : should be 15+
Boobs : 7/10
Massage : 4/10 (i wonder it massage or fondling)
HJ : didnt realli try
BJ : 6.5/10 good saction
FJ : 7/10 not bad quite tight
Damage : $30 for massage $100 for FJ
RTF : probably, cuz it's nearby~~

ahboyyes
23-11-2009, 07:34 PM
hi bros this is my virgin FR

Name : Liu Jia
Looks : 6/10 (looks standard china women type,)
Ht : should be 15+
Boobs : 7/10
Massage : 4/10 (i wonder it massage or fondling)
HJ : didnt realli try
BJ : 6.5/10 good saction
FJ : 7/10 not bad quite tight
Damage : $30 for massage $100 for FJ
RTF : probably, cuz it's nearby~~

thks bro HChiongeR for sharing FR.
all PMs replied liao:)

ahboyyes
23-11-2009, 07:36 PM
wonder is my find (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/155620-north-side-mp.html) the same as yrs? :confused:

YES what u find is same same as mine..:D

bubblyboy_sg
23-11-2009, 08:01 PM
plz pm me contact

sexlife
24-11-2009, 12:19 AM
:D so u tried jia and i tried sha

sexlife
24-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Feeling bored at home and feel like having some massage. Get to know this joint at the north side from newpaper and decided to give it a try.

Went to tis place at Marsiling Blk 1XX, saw tis joint jus a few shop away from the 4D shop and decided to go in and have a look.

Greeted by two PRC and was lead to the only curtain covered cubicle. Begin to take off my clothes and lye down for massage.

Sha Sha her name, her massage was not superb but at least eased my body ache, she will sit on yr leg and massage yr back and while massaging she'll use her little pussy to rub agaist yr leg, at times fonder my balls while massaging my tigh.

15 mins past, and was ask to turn faced up massaged a bit on hand and leg and also rub my little bro, in my heart siao liao sure ask GQ, than there comes the GQ, "Sir yr bro need massage" asked for the charges and was qouted $50 hj, $80 bj, $100 fj, aft much nego manage to get bj for $70, as i nvr intend to go for fj, cause i said i'll recomend my bros to her

I told her to be gentle cause i'll explored fast lol, she said to me "no worries i'll not let u explode so fast", she strip to panties and begin to bj me, wihile i play with her 36B asset. She really kept her word and slowly bj me (caps on), till i explode in her mouth. clean up with wet tissue, paid her and left via back dr.

Name: Sha Sha (pls tell her u r Xiao Wen recommend)
Look: 7/10
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 55-60kg
HJ: 7/10 (as i nvr try but she fonder with my didi while we negotiating)
BJ: 9/10 (siok, slow slow no hurry)
FJ: nvr try (hope bro can give FR)
Dmg: $30 - 45mins, $80 - BJ
RTF: maybe try Jia Jia (hope bro will give feedback on her)

They r here only for 2 months as of 15th Nov for Sha sha and 13th Nov for jia jia. Interest bro can flip newpaper do up my points if like it.

They may consider doing on their own for hotel booking after 2 mths as sha sha knows traditional chi massage, but meanwhile can get her number and arrange bonking her aft 11pm.

up my points if u bros like it
CHEERS

ahboyyes
28-11-2009, 01:20 AM
all PMs replied.

Bro Sexlife: u mentioned jia and sha leaving s'pore 13 and 15 Nov, today is 27 Nov, hv they gone liao?? got new stock? i did not re-visit long time liao so need bro update here.

Otherwise, can close this thread...

HChiongeR
06-12-2009, 08:50 PM
to any bro still visiting there~is it still opening i forget to take the number of the shop~~is it still operating?

4ever_horny
27-12-2009, 09:22 PM
I just walked past today and it has been shut down..

john6568
28-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Saw in TNP about a newly opened TN up in the north.
Followed the number in the paper and called up for directions.
"Wei, ning hao"...It was a lovely sweet voice at the other end of the line, i was like "ho sei liao".:D
The direction to the shop was quite straight forward i would say, plus i got GPS in my car, so no issues.
Reached there in 20 min, parked the car and recce a bit as the shop is at ground floor among HDB estate.
The shop is beside tikam tikam (provison) shop with students playing tikam. It has tinted glass so cannot tell what's inside. I decided to try back door, and hey to my surprise it is open but an inner door is locked. So i called the shop again and tell the lovely girl that i am at back door, she said she's unlock for me.
Fast forward to the shop internals...and action...
the shop has only two mattress on the floor for massage separated by curtains. There are two girls, one of them by name of Liu Jia, she is the one who answered my call and eventually massage me and HJ me. The moment i step into the curtain seeing wet tissue box and tissue box by the mattress, i know what i am in for liao:D
She was wearing a white flowery low neck line dress with straps tied up around the neck, like bikini straps, I almost pop my eye staring at the long kang.
Massage was normal, with moderate strength. massage eventually followed by sensual tinkling at the groin and asked me to turn around. GQ poped. HJ $50, i bargained to $40. She pester me to do FJ but i declined as i no enuf money. Action stroking started and i started fondle her nini, put my hand in to scoop out the ni and suck those nips, damn solid. Real jugs, soft, tender, juicy. In 10 min, i gave up my load to her...spraying over her hands and my tummy. Good point is there are wet tissues beside the bed, and dry tissue also, good hygiene equipment.

Here are the info

She claimed that at $40 actually shouldn't let me suck her tits, but she let me becos i am handsome...:confused: I paid $70 total and left by back door a satisfied man. I challenged bro here to beat my $40 HJ record, if you bargain to $30..hahaha..

Bro, interested can PM me. Let me take time to reply you if too many bro send request to me...please be patient.

Sorry for long FR, if you like what you read, please up my points. thanks:o
bro, is this shop near wlands? co i stay in wlands, will be near to me. if yes, can pm me the ctc, i will check with the girl, i am interested

john

w800i
28-12-2009, 01:27 AM
think this place at marsiling is closed..:(

sporelover
08-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Confirmed closed bro. I was there 5 mins ago...