PDA

View Full Version : Good Looking & Cute Gal to please you

Pages : [1] 2

Ryder99
24-09-2009, 03:53 PM
1st time, thread under name, Mika got deleted. Dun understand why lei. Hope boss can give me a chance to help her. Tis gal is in financial needs due to the rising cost & recently was asked to vacate house. She will be another good source of FL to entertain fella bro.

Here is the FR:

Name: Mika
Region: Harbin
Look: 8/10 (SYT, round eyes)
Figure: Slim about 155+
Boobs: A (Not for Boobs lovers)
Frenching: Depends on chemistry
BBBJ: 9/10 (Superb)
FJ: 8/10 (Superb with AV effect, try few positions)
Fingering: Never Try
CIM: Never Try
AR: Never Try
AJ: Never Try
Attitude: Very accommodating, Courteous with Japanese style treatment.
Service: Excellent
GFE: 10/10
Damage: $100/1/1 (does not include room & cd)
Her working Days/Time: Mon - Fri, 1 – 7pm

Mika wishes to serve only Singaporean Chinese. No offense to other race. For further details, please contact Mika directly. Do not call her as she will not answered. Only SMS her. Simple English can too.

Criteria: Priority will be given to snr bro with minimum 25 rep points; or 2 FR within the last 3 months.
Please attached your FRs.

If interested, please pm me for contact and do no post your request for contact on main page as I will not response. Thanks for your understanding co-operation.

Disclaimer: I am not Mika OKT. I am just helping her to give out contact. Any details, pls SMS her.

psp1000
24-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Thanks TS for the ctc, meet her today. Only one words can say of her service and look, that is SUPER !!!

Here is my FR:

Boobs: A (Not for Boobs lovers, but I dont care, boobs not so important for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Superb)
CIM: NIL
AR: NIL
AJ: NIL
Attitude: Very accommodating, Courteous .
Service: 8/10
GFE: 10/10 (she look like one of my friend who i always wanted to bonk)

I want to keep her mine !!!!

1stKing
24-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks bro Ryder99 for the contact.

My FR as follows:

Look: 7.5/10 (pretty & cute look, mine standard quite high)
Origin: Dalian
Boob: A
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7.5/10
Damage: 100/60/1 exclude room and cd
RTF: abit costly for me.. maybe not

Hope the above helps.. Thanks bro Ryder99 contact..

Ryder99
24-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks TS for the ctc, meet her today. Only one words can say of her service and look, that is SUPER !!!

Here is my FR:

Boobs: A (Not for Boobs lovers, but I dont care, boobs not so important for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Superb)
CIM: NIL
AR: NIL
AJ: NIL
Attitude: Very accommodating, Courteous .
GFE: 10/10 (she look like one of my friend who i always wanted to bonk)

Thanks bro Ryder99 for the contact.

My FR as follows:

Look: 7.5/10 (pretty & cute look, mine standard quite high)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 7.5/10
Damage: 100/60/1 exclude room and cd
RTF: abit costly for me.. maybe not

Hope the above helps.. Thanks bro Ryder99 contact..

Thanks to both bro for FRing.

yitiaolong
25-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Sms her immediately when ts when pass me the contact and arrange for a slot yesterday at 1500hrs, but the place was too discreet that i reached the hotel at 1510hrs. Kan dulan, no place to park....go round and round and finally got a slot far far away, by the time check in hotel already 1525hrs.

My small bro have reaction once she enter the room, so no waste time, faster bath and get into action and release my brother's son, she left at 1600hrs as another bro is wiating for her and i have another appoinment with another girl at 1700hrs .

origin: dalian or haerbin?? anyway from China
Age: 21 but to me like 18..look is confirm SYT or lolita
Look:8/10
height: 154cm
nana: 5/10 (em..not suitable for tua nehneh lover)
Body: 8/10 lolita body, but xiaoya skin is more smooth
Frenching: 0 she siam while i try to approach, handsome guy can go try try
painting: 8/10 can, no fish smell
Fingering: no try
cat lick: 6/10 very normal
bbbJ: 7/10 acceptable
FJ: 7/10 normal as i cum very fast, no resistant to syt:D
GFE: 6/10
rtu: maybe one more time
dmg: $100/1/1 $20 for hotel

LotusElise
25-09-2009, 09:42 AM
..GFE: 10/10 (she look like one of my friend who i always wanted to bonk)

haha, wun let u do tat! I haf booked an appt wif her liao! :D:D

aniway, just curious. So when u bonk Mika, were u thinking of your friend or focusing on Mika? :p

bros who love syts, Mika's a definite syt "must-bonk".
only bad point is tat she's nt for boob-lovers

Ryder99
25-09-2009, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=yitiaolong;4138803]

Thanks for FRing. Agreed with u la. She siam me too on Frenching. Think she prefers young & handsome guy lei.

hans
25-09-2009, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE=yitiaolong;4138803]

Thanks for FRing. Agreed with u la. She siam me too on Frenching. Think she prefers young & handsome guy lei.

ok i got french.....maybe coz i give tips hehehe

LotusElise
25-09-2009, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=Ryder99;4139047]

haha, so you give the tips before bonking / frenching?

zzdzz
25-09-2009, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=Ryder99;4139047]

u are humble la bro hans.. must be u handsome la! lol... Let's see whether she french me? hahahzz..

Smartty
25-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Later I try give tips first and see can French or not. Maybe not handsome enough la. Bro Lotus hope I did not hijack your session today.

[QUOTE=hans;4139574]

haha, so you give the tips before bonking / frenching?

psp1000
25-09-2009, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=hans;4139574]

u are humble la bro hans.. must be u handsome la! lol... Let's see whether she french me? hahahzz..

Wow so early home already? hahaha..dont nid work meh?

ya ya, remenber when you french her, you got my saliva too..hahaa:D

psp1000
25-09-2009, 03:41 PM
haha, wun let u do tat! I haf booked an appt wif her liao!
aniway, just curious. So when u bonk Mika, were u thinking of your friend or focusing on Mika?
bros who love syts, Mika's a definite syt "must-bonk".
only bad point is tat she's nt for boob-lovers

am focusing on Mika la, cos Mika is my friend wah hahaha :D Too bad, cant stop me le, she already MINE...:rolleyes:

yitiaolong
25-09-2009, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=hans;4139574
ok i got french.....maybe coz i give tips hehehe[/QUOTE]

bro hans, you must let me 死掉我那一颗肉做的心。。。tell me..are you young and handsome:D

psp1000
25-09-2009, 04:34 PM
bro hans, you must let me 死掉我那一颗肉做的心。。。tell me..are you young and handsome

Sometime we must respect the gal la. If she do not wish to french dont force her la. If there is a choice who want to work as FL right?

yitiaolong
25-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Sometime we must respect the gal la. If she do not wish to french dont force her la. If there is a choice who want to work as FL right?

bro, why like that say me? when im forcing her :D

Ryder99
25-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Just return aft meeting Mika. Tis time, find her even more lovable n such a gentle girl. The more u meet, the more u like her la. So much talk tat bro psp n bro lotus want to keep her. Aft tis meeting, I think I want to join the crowd also la. Must be selfish a bit lei. Any way, pls tak gd care of her la n enjoy her gd svc.

LotusElise
25-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Later I try give tips first and see can French or not. Maybe not handsome enough la. Bro Lotus hope I did not hijack your session today.

Do tell mi if you get any french after giving tips first. haha.. Am busy wif wrk today, so did not book any rtf for today. So no hijacking this time. :p

psp1000
25-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Just return aft meeting Mika. Tis time, find her even more lovable n such a gentle girl. The more u meet, the more u like her la. So much talk tat bro psp n bro lotus want to keep her. Aft tis meeting, I think I want to join the crowd also la. Must be selfish a bit lei. Any way, pls tak gd care of her la n enjoy her gd svc.

True, to all bros who got her ctc and meet her before, do not pass her ctc ard to yours friends, buddy,if they wnat to book, contact TS for permission or ask them PM TS for ctc.

Those who found passing her ctc ard will be banned forever for future ctc. lastly be good, gentle and nice to her, do not force her doing anything she dislike , etc frenching,

If pocket allow, dont forget to tips her more too.:D

Ryder99
25-09-2009, 08:37 PM
To all bro, I will be away overseas from 27 - 30 Sep. During this period, bro PSP1000 is authorised to give out contact for Mika & to do what deem fit for the good being of Mika. Please extend all the co-operation to bro PSP1000 Thanks

Thanks bro PSP1000

Ryder99
25-09-2009, 08:40 PM
bro, why like that say me? when im forcing her :D

u noe why he say tis. I think he selfish as kena kc liao...

psp1000
26-09-2009, 01:41 AM
To all bro, I will be away overseas from 27 - 30 Sep. During this period, bro PSP1000 is authorised to give out contact for Mika & to do what deem fit for the good being of Mika. Please extend all the co-operation to bro PSP1000 Thanks

Thanks bro PSP1000

First of all, thank Bro Ryder99 for entrusting Mika to me.

Criteria will still be the same but abit slightly changer : Priority will be given to Trusted TS , snr bro with at least 40 rep points or 3 recent FRs within the last 3 months. Newbie will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Lastly, no OKT allow, once found, action will be taken.

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT, so do Bro Ryder99. OKT don't need bother to PM me or try yours luck to act like interested party and ask for ctc. She Does not want to work under any OKT.

psp1000
26-09-2009, 01:42 AM
u noe why he say tis. I think he selfish as kena kc liao...

hahah KC? hmmmmm......得到你的人却得不到你的心 :D

psp1000
26-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Was zap 4 points with the below comments

25-09-2009 11:17 PM fakeFR - 3.53TS posted, 4.50 finished n posted

Whoever zap me, kindly leave yours name behind. That what we call MAN.

It was not a fake FR. If you read what TS post, he already say clearly his thread was DELETE !! That mean, before TS post a new thread i already got the FL nos. So It happen that today I go find her again and come back with a new FR. So that is call Fake??

Sorry to those snr bro with power 4 points. Will not give out ctc to those snr bro with power 4 points till I find out who is the one who zap me with the 4 points.

One spoil , abuse their power, the rest suffer !!

FookKew
26-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Sorry to those snr bro with power 4 points. Will not give out ctc to those snr bro with power 4 points till I find out who is the one who zap me with the 4 points.

One spoil , abuse their power, the rest suffer !!

Bro if i remember correctly 4 pt can only zap 3 pt and thus should be a 5 pt than can zap 4 pt ..... correct me if i am wrong.

has confirm a session with her ... hopefully she remember and sms me the place to go.

psp1000
26-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Bro if i remember correctly 4 pt can only zap 3 pt and thus should be a 5 pt than can zap 4 pt ..... correct me if i am wrong.

has confirm a session with her ... hopefully she remember and sms me the place to go.

ya, dont worry she still remenber yours appt. She was tired last nite but yet still got to go yours appt (early appt) :D

Enjoy and do take care of her, be gentle and nice...

psp1000
26-09-2009, 10:34 AM
For bro who got the ctc, Please Don't book too early session. Some bro booking as early as 10am...

Her working Days/Time: Mon - Fri, 1pm – 7pm, please don't book her on Weekend la.. Ppls need to rest also wah, give her a break man.

FookKew
26-09-2009, 11:35 AM
For bro who got the ctc, Please Don't book too early session. Some bro booking as early as 10am...

Her working Days/Time: Mon - Fri, 1pm – 7pm, please don't book her on Weekend la.. Ppls need to rest also wah, give her a break man.

bro but me only free on weekend. sad leh today have to cancel as she told me that appt time will be delay for about 30mins as the bro who book before me is will be late.... and thus it crash with my later appt....:(

psp1000
26-09-2009, 11:42 AM
bro but me only free on weekend. sad leh today have to cancel as she told me that appt time will be delay for about 30mins as the bro who book before me is will be late.... and thus it crash with my later appt....:(

Aiyo....try to do it during wk day la.

For Bros who book , DON'T BE LATE la...if you can't make it, cancel and let the other bros had it rather then you late then hai the other crash with their later appt.

Who is the one who book before FookKew bro? should be the one before 10am or 11am...please be considerate, do not cos of you then others bro got to cancel their appt due to your delay.

If can't make it on time, book others day pls.

psp1000
26-09-2009, 11:49 AM
For bro who got the ctc, Please Don't book morning session. Some bro booking as early as 10am...

Her working Days/Time: Monday - Friday ONLY and time start from 1pm – 7pm ONLY, please don't book her on Weekend la.. Ppls need to rest also wah, give her a break man.

Takumi_racer
26-09-2009, 11:50 AM

Frankly speaking, for working adults, it is quite impossible to book on weekdays from 1pm - 7pm.. Unless u have so many leave or u are a student..

psp1000
26-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Frankly speaking, for working adults, it is quite impossible to book on weekdays from 1pm - 7pm.. Unless u have so many leave or u are a student..

Can understand that, but try to AVOID wkend as she needs to rest. Even if really need to be wkend, try not to book as early as 10am pls..

psp1000
26-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Another zap without leaving NAME....this is what we call MAN in SBF.

26-09-2009 11:55 AM What a cheehong kia u r.lobang not urs in the 1st place....LOL

Yes, lobang not mine, but had discuss with Rayder99 bro about the term and condition before giving out ctc. If you think i was cheehong and need to ZAP me, leave down yours BIG NAME. With a power of 1 , i guess u also not that OLD BIRD here as well, no wonder dont dare to leave yours NAME behind and scare being banned and cant get anymore ctc in the future...:mad:

Smartty
26-09-2009, 12:46 PM
It is F1 weekend, so enjoy and let bygones be bygones.

Had rtf Mika yesterday, this pitiful girl's nose is overly sensitive and not too well, but she serviced me well enough. Rtf the second time definitely has it's advantage. Just like stock mkt rallying, shiok feeling.

Looks:8.5
boobs: A (B would be the perfect size for me)
BJ: 8
FJ: 8 hole very tight leh.
Frenching: forgotten to give tips b4 hand so no lah!
Overall: 8
RTF: Yes

Awesome jap looking syt, polite and sweet, worth trying!

broooooom broooooooomm. Alonso all the way!

Fat Bear
26-09-2009, 01:55 PM
can pm me her number. Thanks

psp1000
26-09-2009, 02:11 PM
It is F1 weekend, so enjoy and let bygones be bygones.

Had rtf Mika yesterday, this pitiful girl's nose is overly sensitive and not too well, but she serviced me well enough. Rtf the second time definitely has it's advantage. Just like stock mkt rallying, shiok feeling.

Looks:8.5
boobs: A (B would be the perfect size for me)
BJ: 8
FJ: 8 hole very tight leh.
Frenching: forgotten to give tips b4 hand so no lah!
Overall: 8

Awesome jap looking syt, polite and sweet, worth trying!

broooooom broooooooomm. Alonso all the way!

ya , she is not feeling well this few days due to nose sensitive. Please be good to her. If possible let her rest for few days first. In good health then can serve bros better. So what is the advantage you have during urs RTF? :-)

psp1000
26-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Update of Mika Region, she is from Dalian, not Harbin.

FookKew
26-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Can understand that, but try to AVOID wkend as she needs to rest. Even if really need to be wkend, try not to book as early as 10am pls..

For me i work shift 12 hrs, so weekday 1-7pm tough for me maybe u can advise her to work only on weekend if really there is a need.

Timing wise my suggestion is from 11 or 12 to 9pm should be nice as some of us work till 6 or 7pm.

Above is purely my humble suggestion.

cbl123
26-09-2009, 04:53 PM
just my comments after reading some FRs from bros who tried her..maybe should tell her not to pack her schedule too tight, understand that she wants to optimise her time..but its quite normal for bros to be +/- on the appt time due to traffic etc..she should not be rushing to finish u off or cancelling the next appt due to some bros being late etc...

nihonjin
26-09-2009, 04:59 PM

Agree, was arranging with her yesterday but latest she can take was 7pm. Even if I rush out from office at 6pm would still not be able to make it due to traffic conditions at that time. Well, just hope we are fated to meet eventually.

andyk
26-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Agree, was arranging with her yesterday but latest she can take was 7pm. Even if I rush out from office at 6pm would still not be able to make it due to traffic conditions at that time. Well, just hope we are fated to meet eventually.

=> Same here guys ! After reading earlier by this BRO that have problems looking for a car park space & not much chance to enjoy her "japanese style service"...and with back to back bookings,it may be tough for me too to arrange any SeXXion with her now when she's a Hot New Arrival !...Anyway hopefully one fine day i'll have the good chance of enjoying her !!!

Happy F1 Weekend !!!
Andyk :)

ps.Thanks again for tis SYT contact,TS !!!

bon_ny
26-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Mika honoured her words as we have made our appointment a week ago. A nice girl indeed ! …

“Ding Dong” here she comes, a SYT with a knitted hat on. We TCSS and she asked permission to answer a few sms. As the rest is SOP, fast fast forwards…. Just to recall back while we were happily reaching the peaks… she said 好爽!好爽,你好厉害!… :D
Later, she hopped into the vehicle and off we went for window shopping. She was the centre of attraction, as her knitted hat gave her that type of elegant look. When she was tired and need a rest, sent her home and it was 2.45 pm then.

Region: Dalian
Look: 7.5/10 (smell nice too) :D
Figure: Thin and Slim (she kept fit)
Body : Smooth skin
Boobs: Small (is okie for me)
Frenching : Nope :D
Massage : Her finger nails gave sensational waves
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: Excellent
GFE: 9/10
Damage: $100 & ++
RTF: Why Not :D

(overall, she is a nice and independent girl)

bon_ny
26-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Smsed Mika and she is still resting at home due to her sensitive nose. She can’t take in too much cold air from full blast air cond for the past few days ….
Mika is new in this line. today assisted her to key-in the precise location of love nest. At the same time told her some bros need at least 15 minutes to look for parking lots, who might contributed backlogs to waiting bros.

psp1000
26-09-2009, 07:18 PM
After so many feedback from so many good bros here, will ask her if she able to work till 9pm. Maybe start later time and end at 9pm.

max_priest
26-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Thats exactly my sentiment. It is rather hard for me to schedule my appointment with her in advance during weekdays from 1 - 6PM. Thats why after receiving her contact from TS since a few days ago, I have yet to set up a rendevous with her ... :o

hans
27-09-2009, 12:34 AM
bro hans, you must let me 死掉我那一颗肉做的心。。。tell me..are you young and handsome:D

I am in my 30s...how to be young?....I am balding...how to be handsome? hehe

that time she asked me to pay first before bonk(I think coz she new ??? I was the 2nd to post FR after ryder posted)...anyway I see her so SYT so I gave tips straight away loh

psp1000
27-09-2009, 08:11 AM
Thats exactly my sentiment. It is rather hard for me to schedule my appointment with her in advance during weekdays from 1 - 6PM. Thats why after receiving her contact from TS since a few days ago, I have yet to set up a rendevous with her ... :o

True enough bro, sometime office hours is abit hard to get hold of it. BUt sometime no choice, some FL just work only during office hours. Some work only at Gland area hotel which is not feel confortable at those hotel. That why sometime i also skip a few good FL even they FR are very very good.

Well try to talk to Mika and told her about the timing, if she allow then good for all of us, but if no, then too bad, we got to stick on her timing.

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT, so do Bro Ryder99. OKT don't need bother to PM me or try yours luck to act like interested party and ask for ctc. She Does not want to work under any OKT.

LotusElise
27-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Was zap 4 points with the below comments

25-09-2009 11:17 PM fakeFR - 3.53TS posted, 4.50 finished n posted

Whoever zap me, kindly leave yours name behind. That what we call MAN.

I wonder wats happening. :mad: i got zapped 3 pts also by some unnamed person who said: "This thread is curse !!!"

...Had rtf Mika yesterday, this pitiful girl's nose is overly sensitive and not too well, but she serviced me well enough. Rtf the second time definitely has it's advantage. Just like stock mkt rallying, shiok feeling.
Mika sure is a nice sweet gal... her nose was also nt feeling well when i meet her ystd. she was saying she wanted to take a rest ystd, but because me n a few other bros have booked her a few days in advance, so she kept to appts n came out.

Bro fookkew, ur appt was for 11.30am? Sat?
hope i wun get zapped.. tink it could be me who caused the delay..? I gt appt at 10am :p but i wasnt realli late. Went to fetch her frm her place on time, but there was a very bad jam on the CTE to the lovenest, hence the long delay. apologies bro Fookkew if ur appt is the one right after mine..

For me i work shift 12 hrs, so weekday 1-7pm tough for me maybe u can advise her to work only on weekend if really there is a need.

Timing wise my suggestion is from 11 or 12 to 9pm should be nice as some of us work till 6 or 7pm.

Above is purely my humble suggestion.

After so many feedback from so many good bros here, will ask her if she able to work till 9pm. Maybe start later time and end at 9pm.

tink it might be hard for mika. Haf asked her her working hrs also but seems like becuase she isnt full time FL like many other prc FLs. she is realli studying n wans to get a proper job after graduation. so she dun wanna work late, cause it'll definitely affect her studies/sleep. Her time slots is packed just-nice cause she says she doesnt wanna hang around between sessions if there is extra time, cause she wans to keep her job low profile, and she starts early cause her classes ends early. otherwise it will be tiring for her to go back hm then come out again, and work till late night, etc..

I am in my 30s...how to be young?....I am balding...how to be handsome? hehe

that time she asked me to pay first before bonk(I think coz she new ??? I was the 2nd to post FR after ryder posted)...anyway I see her so SYT so I gave tips straight away loh

wahahaha.. she's so cute to ask for pymt before bonking.. must be bro hans you look like a very generous bro, so she buay tahan, asked u to pay first

LotusElise
27-09-2009, 03:16 PM
btw, before i forget, here's my short rtf fr:

Had the wonderful opportunity of picking her up frm her place. Was waiting at one end of her blk as her blk is very long, n i din knoe where she'll come frm.
Sms-ed her my car color n number and waited. Few mins later, a very trendy dressed gal w a nice knitted cap appeared, n i knew it had to be her.

Fast-forward.. it was nice havign her in the car.. Looking at her cute face.. can help but step hard hard on the accelerator to reach love nest fast fast. :p

with her syt face, petite frame, n small boobs, she looked realli very young, n when i complimented/teased her abt, she purposely acted like a young kid and talked in a very cutsy voice.. oh man... den later she also purposely sat at the edge of the bed (as she waited for me to come out from the toilet) wif her legs slightly open, wearing her flare skirt, pretending to be an ah lian skool girl seducing me. Seeing her smooth fair legs under the dark blue skirt and young skool girl face, i buay tahan liao.. No more tcss.. Ask her to start action immediatley. hahaha

Age: 21 or 23.. Forgot. but she can look n act kiddo like she's 18 or 19.
Look: 9/10 (super cutie syt.. my cup of teh)
Figure: slim n petite
Boobs: very small, but no probs for me. Dun mind it tis way. It just makes her look even younger. haha
Frenching : Didnt try.
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: din tink of it. Cant wait to bang her small hole liao..
Pussy: Small, tight, and pinkish
FJ: 9/10. Tight. when in missionary position, it just feels like i'm scewing a helpless jap skool girl.
Attitude: Excellent. Any idea u haf, share it with her. tink as long as not too biantai/prevert, if she can do, she will accomodate. Like pretending to be a helpless skool girl, etc..
GFE: 10/10. Very caring gf. Eg; she said she dun feel comfortable doing cowgirl position, but on seeing how i wanted it, she agreed. Makes me feel vv comfortable. of cuz i din hurt her. asked her to moved at her own comfort pace.
RTF: For sure! but will wait till she fully recovers :)

Mika is no jap, but definitely the closest to a jap u can find in sg, and so syt + chio also. At tis price, where to find? :p

bros if my fr is ok, do help up me some pts... very sad.. wrote a few good FRs liao, n never offen anyone, but still low low pts..
thks ts and bros who have upped me.. xie xie

psp1000
27-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Bro fookkew, ur appt was for 11.30am? Sat?
hope i wun get zapped.. tink it could be me who caused the delay..? I gt appt at 10am :p but i wasnt realli late. Went to fetch her frm her place on time, but there was a very bad jam on the CTE to the lovenest, hence the long delay. apologies bro Fookkew if ur appt is the one right after mine..

tink it might be hard for mika. Haf asked her her working hrs also but seems like becuase she isnt full time FL like many other prc FLs. she is realli studying n wans to get a proper job after graduation. so she dun wanna work late, cause it'll definitely affect her studies/sleep. Her time slots is packed just-nice cause she says she doesnt wanna hang around between sessions if there is extra time, cause she wans to keep her job low profile, and she starts early cause her classes ends early. otherwise it will be tiring for her to go back hm then come out again, and work till late night, etc..

haha so it you who delay the other bros appt huh? aiya, next time go fetch her early la. U driving for so long already should know when will be jam and when not wah.

Ya, mIka wont be working long, she just work for 1 or 2 mth only. Hope bro who support her during this timing, will not distrub her once she quit the FL job. That why the timing is only Mon to Fri from 1pm to 7pm, but yet still got bros book her on wkend leh, dun understand why. Try to avoid wkend la, give the gal a break man.

For bro who are working adult and can understand only wkend that can make it, please try to sneak out from work for 1 or 2 hrs break if can. If not then wait till you got the time during wkday then book bah.

psp1000
27-09-2009, 03:45 PM
GFE: 10/10. Very caring gf. Eg; she said she dun feel comfortable doing cowgirl position, but on seeing how i wanted it, she agreed. Makes me feel vv comfortable. of cuz i din hurt her. asked her to moved at her own comfort pace.

haha that time when I with her, doing missionary positive, she auto ask me say she want to be on top (cowgirl position) ..hmmm guess i'm the lucky one...

Ya, pls give her a break sometime, don't too rush for RTF ( I know you bros cant wait to see her again). but if possible let her take a break bah.

Smartty
28-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Ya ya ya, another handsome man here lo. :) jealous! haha that time when I with her, doing missionary positive, she auto ask me say she want to be on top (cowgirl position) ..hmmm guess i'm the lucky one....

phoentk
28-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Bro, can share her ctc.

LeongYeah
28-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by psp1000
haha that time when I with her, doing missionary positive, she auto ask me say she want to be on top (cowgirl position) ..hmmm guess i'm the lucky one....

:( so jealous! ha ha ha

psp1000
28-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Ya ya ya, another handsome man here lo. :) jealous!

haha not handsome la, me ugly oldman, maybe KC bah...:D Sometime doing with FL also see can click or not wan...

:( so jealous! ha ha ha

haha bro, mai jealous la. Maybe i and her got feel bah.. .....;) that time french her (舌吻) then half way she say she want to ride haha..

psp1000
28-09-2009, 08:13 PM
:):)For those who got Mika ctc, please do not share or pass Mika nos around as she does not like it. If yours frens need to try Mika, please contact me or TS for permission.:):)

kelvin_chua
29-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Thank TS for Mika's contact, had a good session with her in the afternoon. short FR:
Name : mika
Looks : 8/10 ( my standard is high) big eye, innocent looks like Japanese AV star
Nehneh: Changi airport, but is OK for me
BJ : 8/10 deep throat and powerful, she said her ex-bf is Japanese and tought her the skill
FJ : 9/10 the hole is small and wet
Painting : yes
Frenching : no
Dont's : anal and raw
Damage : 100+20hotel+20 cab

RTF: yes, arrange next week
thank TS again for Mika's contact

LotusElise
29-09-2009, 11:43 AM
haha that time when I with her, doing missionary positive, she auto ask me say she want to be on top (cowgirl position) ..hmmm guess i'm the lucky one...

Ya, pls give her a break sometime, don't too rush for RTF ( I know you bros cant wait to see her again). but if possible let her take a break bah.

oh man... u really knoe how to make everyone here envious.. urghh...
:p

And yea.. nxt time i will definitely fetch her early early. :cool:

psp1000
29-09-2009, 05:53 PM
oh man... u really knoe how to make everyone here envious.. urghh...

And yea.. nxt time i will definitely fetch her early early. :cool:

ya, try to fetch her early then go there early and dont be late again.

igotfatballs
29-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Finally...finally one of the few occassions that whatever stats the thread starter has stated are true and fair.

Can be a copy and paste...

really syt...i seldom find syt....alot of self-proclaimed syt...
all is good but not for boob lovers...i find the small boobs cute though....

RTF : YES...but doesn't work on weekends...abit tough

igotfatballs
29-09-2009, 11:22 PM
by the way kelvin chua
are you born in 1979 or after

sytfriend
30-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. Met up with Mika last week after she smsed me her new number. Nice of her. :p
My encountered with her was she is a nice girl to spend time with. We have friendly and frankly talks too... I liked to watch her BBBJ me, just felt so closed and have different feeling this round. Love making with her is like doing on a helpless girl, but when we hold hands and she cowgirl me, piling me a while later was my turn to say can't take it liao ... and asked her to stop and change position ... :D
Good company has to come to an end, hugged her a while and we had to say bye bye at last ...

Look: 7.5/10
Figure: Slim and smooth skin
Boobs: Small and natural, so I liked it
Frenching : No
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9.5/10 :D
Attitude: Excellent
Damage: $100 + rm + cd

lumster
30-09-2009, 09:24 AM
yo bro can share ctc?

psp1000
30-09-2009, 03:42 PM
mIka work timing is only Mon to Fri from 1pm to 7pm, but yet still got bros book her on wkend leh, dun understand why. Try to avoid wkend la, give the gal a break man.

For bro who are working adult and can understand only wkend that can make it, please try to sneak out from work for 1 or 2 hrs break if can. If not then wait till you got the time during wkday then book bah.

For those who got Mika ctc, please do not share or pass Mika nos around as she does not like it. If yours frens need to try Mika, please contact me or TS for permission.

max_priest
30-09-2009, 07:27 PM
FL name - Mika (just changed her name from Kyoko to Mika)
Origin - Dalian, PRC
Age - 21 years old (But look slightly younger b'cos of her petite size)
Height - 1.55 m
Price - S$100 per hour per shot
Misc Info - She likes to operate in an old (a little dilapidated) motel and she has a fine taste for branded goods :cool:

Look - 7.2/10

I wouldn't give her more than 7.2/10 because her nose is flat although she has nice sparkling double eye-lid eyes. I have seen much gorgeous Dalian lasses in China. Her complexion is not flawless like those Dongbei gals as I can see some pimples hidden beneath her makeup. In general, she is sweet and kawaii. She has above-shoulder length pop tinted hairstyle.

Bod - 6.9/10

Too short and petite for my liking. But her complexion is fair and smooth. She is considered very short for a Dalian gal.

Tits - 6/10

Definitely not for tits lovers. More like A-minus cuppers to me. She has cherry size reddish nipples. Honestly I did not play with her tits as there is nothing much for me to fondle and caress. Sorry, am not trying to be mean. Merely stating the facts.

Shower - Unrated

No sexual action.

French Kiss - Not Allowed

She only gave me a kiss on my lips. This is a sexual damper for me! :(

AR - N/A

To me this department is not so vital compare to frenching.

Cat-Bath - 6.8/10

Lots of room for improvement. She used her fingers to stimulate my back and front and then licked my nipples. Thats all!

BBBJ - 7.3/10

This is the only consolation as far as I am concern although not solid. She offered deep-throated BBBJ but not continuously done. Only deep-throated BBBJ randomly. She sucked simultaneously with hand action.

FJ - 6.9/10

I only adopted one position - Missionary. Mainly I don't really get the kick out of bonking this lass as she disallowed french kissing and also not much GFE built into the session. All this lead to not much strong sexual connection between us.

Attitude - 7.8/10

She is a courteous, friendly and demure lass. I felt she intentionally wanna keep a distance from her clients. Maybe I am too new to her.

RTF - One-time experience is enough as I don't really enjoy the session. Maybe I am too experience and hence it is not easy to sextisfy me ... not her fault perhaps ... :D

Cheers,
MaXx

psp1000
30-09-2009, 07:39 PM
She is a courteous, friendly and demure lass. I felt she intentionally wanna keep a distance from her clients. Maybe I am too new to her.

Not you too new to her la bro, it good to keep a distance from her clients especially working in this line.

ya, can say, for Dalian or Harbin, she not the best, i have seen best too when I was in China. Can say, what we have here in Singapore are not what we see in China. But so far, she can say so far better looking FL in SG bah.

Infact I like yours FR. It good to write the facts/qaulity then making up the facts/qaulity. This is what we call a real FR.

Samsung-Omnia
30-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Hot contacts last week but due to my work shedule could only wait til tdy to give this gem a try. 1St impression is she looks like Jolin Tsai
Sweet chatty innocent young gal

look;7.5

boobs (Kind of small)

fj;8

Frenching;Did not try

attitude;9

overall;8

Will rtf this friendly good service gem....but hope price can be slightly cheaper.

LeongYeah
01-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Mainly I don't really get the kick out of bonking this lass as she disallowed french kissing and also not much GFE built into the session.
so true bro Max. I think I will have the same conclusion has you did..

1St impression is she looks like Jolin Tsai
..so why only 7.5? bro u included the body ratings as well? Can only assumed so. Short and petite is one of my turn ons.

So many bro want to rtf. I should go try ..today! :)

Ryder99
01-10-2009, 11:54 AM
To all bro,
I am back from leave and aft consultation with bro PSP1000, will resume back as TS. Pls pm me for contact, if u like a fling with Mika. Thanks to all the bro who had appt with Mika and yr wonderful FRs. After reading the many posts, understand tat the working day/time is not suitable for some bro. Tats I really cant help much. As I have mentioned, she is attending classes and her time is only from 1pm - 7pm, Mon - Fri. She has to be back aft 7pm, to review her lessons n preparation of next day assignment, including Sat n Sun. From here, u can see tat she took her lessons seriously n she is not all for FL bus. Of course, its will be wonderful, if her time is much longer n Mon- Sun but tats not the case. Nevertheless, she is a rare gem n may not continue for long.

There are also many requests in my inbox, be rest assured tat if u do qualify, I will give u the contact soon. Cheers...

Thanks bro PSP1000 for standing in for me these few days..

andyk
01-10-2009, 11:59 AM
FL name - Mika (just changed her name from Kyoko to Mika)

RTF - One-time experience is enough as I don't really enjoy the session. Maybe I am too experience and hence it is not easy to sextisfy me ... not her fault perhaps ... :D

Cheers,
MaXx

=> TQ BRO MaXx for sharing your frank FR !!!...And hope that U are doing fine !!!...Cheers ! Andyk :)

PS - Many thanks again TS for sharing this kawaii SYT contact but after much thoughts & considerations on her body,service & rates plus reading FRs posted so far,regret that i'll not to checking her up ! Anyway wish U & her the best !!! :)

wahlau_7
01-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks to Bro Ryder99 for Mika's contact. What Bro max_priest wrote in his FR is exactly what I would want to say.

RTF - Don't think so for the price and the experience.

By the way, Bro max_priest have upped your points for a good and frank FR.

Ryder99
01-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks to Bro Ryder99 for Mika's contact. What Bro max_priest wrote in his FR is exactly what I would want to say.

RTF - Don't think so for the price and the experience.

By the way, Bro max_priest have upped your points for a good and frank FR.

Bro, Its will be wonderful, if she got a perfect rating but different ppl has different needs. Thanks for yr frank FR. Tats is wat we call sharing info.

psp1000
01-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Bro, Its will be wonderful, if she got a perfect rating but different ppl has different needs. Thanks for yr frank FR. Tats is wat we call sharing info.

True enuff, if too perfect, guess wun be doing Fling already, sure got alots of Bros want to Bao her liao.

It gd to have real FR rather then make up story. At least a good real FR , you won't waste ppl time booking.

ANyway, She 'MINE" lol....:D

psp1000
01-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Look like Mika is going to be very busy lately, cos so many bros support her and RTF, even I want to RTF also must do advance booking...:o

Ryder99
01-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Look like Mika is going to be very busy lately, cos so many bros support her and RTF, even I want to RTF also must do advance booking...:o

I agreed with u. Even I want to talk to her, also very difficult. Most of the time, sms. B4 tat, I did met n ask her why when ppl sms, she dun reply. Told me if she on the job, she dun reply as she afraid to anger de current bro n moreover, its not easy to explain. And, it will follow with more sms. Its will be worst. Suggest to bro to adv book her lest being disappointed.

psp1000
01-10-2009, 07:07 PM
I agreed with u. Even I want to talk to her, also very difficult. Most of the time, sms. B4 tat, I did met n ask her why when ppl sms, she dun reply. Told me if she on the job, she dun reply as she afraid to anger de current bro n moreover, its not easy to explain. And, it will follow with more sms. Its will be worst. Suggest to bro to adv book her lest being disappointed.

True enuff, if i with FL i also hate them keep smsing. So bros, best is SMS her morning to make advance appt. Try not to sms during afternoon time when she is with her clients.

:o:o Guess I must start book for next weeks appt liao....or wait till she not so hot already then I book her again.

max_priest
01-10-2009, 09:01 PM
=> TQ BRO MaXx for sharing your frank FR !!!...And hope that U are doing fine !!!...Cheers ! Andyk :)

Hello bro! Hows the going?

I guess u would chance upon much more "attractive finds" if you recce around areas outside Las Vegas and Tianamen KTV before opening time where these sweetie pies sashay to work, and after closing time when they stroll toward the nearest hawker centre for supper if no "Roberts" Ta Bao them that nite. :D

psp1000
01-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Hello bro! Hows the going?

I guess u would chance upon much more "attractive finds" if you recce around areas outside Las Vegas and Tianamen KTV before opening time where these sweetie pies sashay to work, and after closing time when they stroll toward the nearest hawker centre for supper if no "Roberts" Ta Bao them that nite. :D

ya man, talk about Tianamen and Las Vegas, it been long time never go there already. Miss those time man, everytime after closing time, bring those sweety pie for supper, wow,....most of the ppl beside our tablet always stare stare stare....

If you compare Mika with those girls....of cos cant compare la...一分钱,一分货 la bro.

Those sweety pie in Tianamen and Las Vegas, you can't bonk them for just S$100/-.....

haha wonder when will I be like you 1000 over rep points haha...

acwk227
01-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Thanks Bro Ryder for the ctc. I manage to sneak out from office to book a session with Mika in the afternoon and here is my brief FR;

1.Breaking the ice: TCSS and understand that she is quite a health freak, no rice and noodle for her meal, less carbo so as not to put on weight and stay trim. Tell me she wants to be slimmer, advise her against it as she is slim enuf but can tone her abs and tighs for greater curvature.

2.look: She has a unique look unlike most PRC gals, pretty features, GND looks and can be seductive / wild when rise to the occasion (MHO)

3.boobs: Definitely not for boobs lover

4.FJ: 6, still quite new and needs more training and guidance, as exert too much weight on my tummy in the cowgal position as I prefer the gal to squat while on cowgal.

5.Frenching: I request for kiss and hence only lip to lip contact

6. Attitude: 9.5, she definitely score high in this dept

7. Overall:8

8. RTF: Definitely YES , a great GEM in the making.

fiddlo
01-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Got to thank bro Ryder for sharing her ctc.

Tried Mika yesterday afternoon. As what most of the bros here mentioned, Mika is really a SYT. Cute and nice looking. She is very friendly and easy going. Got no problem talking to her at all.

To cut the story short, here is my FR.

Look : 8.3/10
Boobs : Quite small. but her face makes up everything
Body : Petite, gd to bonk
BBBJ : "SSS" Slow, Steady, Shiok
FJ : Tight and wet. Her moan sounds real. Very seductive.
Overall : 8/10
RTF : Yes!!

good guy
01-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Thanks bro PSP1000 for the contact. This is one of the few girls whose look is close to what the TS has indicated. A cheerful girl and break the ice easily. Skill wise she may be a bit raw but she is willing to learn and whatever I teach her, she try to practice on me. This is a plus point. Those brother who try her, just be patient and guide her along and I think you will get an enjoyable session with her.

FR
Looks: 8.5/10 (the type that I like)
Body: 7/10 with small boobs
Catbath: 6/10
Bbbj: 8/10 (teach her and she patiently try and work hard for a long time)
Fj: 7/10 (room to improve)
Service : 9/10 GFE very strong, patient and accomodating
Damage: 100+Tips

Send her home after the session to see a doctor for her discomfort nose, she asked me to kiss her before she alight from my car.

andyk
02-10-2009, 12:25 AM
ya man, talk about Tianamen and Las Vegas, it been long time never go there already. Miss those time man, everytime after closing time, bring those sweety pie for supper, wow,....most of the ppl beside our tablet always stare stare stare....

If you compare Mika with those girls....of cos cant compare la...一分钱,一分货 la bro.

Those sweety pie in Tianamen and Las Vegas, you can't bonk them for just S$100/-.....

haha wonder when will I be like you 1000 over rep points haha...

=> Bro,currently there's a current TAM SYT - Xiao Yan in another thread,U can take note of her RATE ! ;):D

Earlyriser
02-10-2009, 08:04 AM
thks to the 2 TS bros
managed to try this Cutie

Name :Mika
Looks : 7.8/10 ( syt,very cute, round eyes, with make-up)can see face a bit
rough type.
Body : 7.0/10 ( petite,fair with smooth skin ) thigh and buttocks flesh too
soft cos i feel when doing cowgirl, needs toning:D
Boobs : what boobs? ( A- with ave nipples, )
Frenching : 6/10 ( no passionate frenching, just light kiss)
Painting : not sure can onot( pussy has small "winglet" but still look good)
Fingering : no try, i dont think she likes, she's v particular over hygiene one
BBBJ : 6.5 still a lot to learn,
FJ : 8/10 ( enjoyable ) quite tight and wet.
Service/attitude : 8.5/10 ( she tries to pls)
GFE : 8/10 chats like old friend, asks u to kiss her good bye on the lips
Damage : SGD100+ a tip ( ). Room & CD on my own.
RTF : maybe, when my wallet is not so flat like her "boobs". haha
i think she is a bit overpriced, lots more out there to try at 80/1/1.
But having said that ,i think she 's worth at least a try lah.:D

Ryder99
02-10-2009, 10:50 AM
6. Attitude: 9.5, she definitely score high in this dept
7. Overall:8
8. RTF: Definitely YES , a great GEM in the making.

Got to thank bro Ryder for sharing her ctc.

Tried Mika yesterday afternoon.
Body : Petite, gd to bonk
BBBJ : "SSS" Slow, Steady, Shiok
FJ : Tight and wet. Her moan sounds real. Very seductive.
Overall : 8/10
RTF : Yes!!

FR
Looks: 8.5/10 (the type that I like)
Body: 7/10 with small boobs
Catbath: 6/10
Bbbj: 8/10 (teach her and she patiently try and work hard for a long time)
Fj: 7/10 (room to improve)
Service : 9/10 GFE very strong, patient and accomodating
Damage: 100+Tips

thks to the 2 TS bros
FJ : 8/10 ( enjoyable ) quite tight and wet.
Service/attitude : 8.5/10 ( she tries to pls)
GFE : 8/10 chats like old friend, asks u to kiss her good bye on the lips
Damage : SGD100+ a tip ( ). Room & CD on my own.
RTF :

Thanks bro for the wonderful & frank FR. Glad tat u enjoy....

fengheshang
02-10-2009, 11:09 AM
thks to the 2 TS bros
managed to try this Cutie

Boobs : what boobs? ( A- with ave nipples, )
RTF : maybe, when my wallet is not so flat like her "boobs". haha
i think she is a bit overpriced, lots more out there to try at 80/1/1.

Actually was wondering if can ask my girl XYZ where she get her treatment for bust enhancing natural way, maybe she can sell the cream too, she did a nice job with her own from a A to B+....haha good FR though

Ryder99
02-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Actually was wondering if can ask my girl XYZ where she get her treatment for bust enhancing natural way, maybe she can sell the cream too, she did a nice job with her own from a A to B+....haha good FR though

Sure or not, got such magical cream. Will be great, if works wonder. Great for boob lover n I am one of them. My ex-gal had tried one of the cream but dun works lei. Last resort, she considering surgery. If works, those boobs cutter will be out of jobs lei....

Ryder99
02-10-2009, 11:39 AM
True enuff, if i with FL i also hate them keep smsing. So bros, best is SMS her morning to make advance appt. Try not to sms during afternoon time when she is with her clients.

:o:o Guess I must start book for next weeks appt liao....or wait till she not so hot already then I book her again.

Seems tat u fall for Mika liao. Jealous lei..... Bro Hans also jealous too ....

psp1000
02-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Seems tat u fall for Mika liao. Jealous lei..... Bro Hans also jealous too ....

hahaha bro hans also jealous? hahaha....

FookKew
02-10-2009, 11:47 AM
thanks TS for contact. but had a hard time arrranging a session with her.

First time she suddenly request to delay time by 30 mins which i had a meeting tat crush with the time so cancel.... LL.

Today try to arrange with her again, advise her to tell me that location first than i see if i can sneak out during the period but she insist i confirm slot first....sianz.

Guess i might have to give her a miss...

psp1000
02-10-2009, 11:53 AM

First time she suddenly request to delay time by 30 mins which i had a meeting tat crush with the time so cancel.... LL.

Today try to arrange with her again, advise her to tell me that location first than i see if i can sneak out during the period but she insist i confirm slot first....sianz.

True man bro, sorry, rescently she is quite hard to book due to over respone by all the supporting bros here. I also had hard time making an appt with her too. Always full slot everyday...:mad:

FookKew
02-10-2009, 01:10 PM
no need sorry bro psp1000. we will face this kind of problem once a while tat life.

maybe one day we meet for kopi think that is easier...:p

Ryder99
02-10-2009, 02:56 PM

Understand tat the hotel, she prefers is quite secluded. Very often, bro has problems finding it. Thus delay in appt n upset next bro appt. Will check with her n to sms bro more details, ie. direction n prominent structure, etc. Hop tis will help. Cheers........

Earlyriser
02-10-2009, 03:16 PM
dont worry ,bro Ryder99

bro Bon_ny oredi gave her the address in English to forward to other bros.

no more cock ups from now;)
but the rooms are really not up to standard lor :D

Cheers.

Ryder99
02-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks. Will try to convince her to use ano hotel. Most important, she must noe how to arrive correctly.....

psp1000
02-10-2009, 05:33 PM
dont worry ,bro Ryder99

bro Bon_ny oredi gave her the address in English to forward to other bros.

no more cock ups from now;)
but the rooms are really not up to standard lor :D

Cheers.

Bro, room standard are not that impt la. The most important is the standard of the FL. if u got the world best rooms standard hotel, but the FL standard is 0, that make no diff man.

psp1000
02-10-2009, 05:42 PM
no need sorry bro psp1000. we will face this kind of problem once a while tat life.

maybe one day we meet for kopi think that is easier...:p

haha sure, maybe one day, we go TAM la...

FookKew
03-10-2009, 07:23 AM
haha sure, maybe one day, we go TAM la...

wah... TAM is ex leh... i afraid i might need to wash toilet there....:(

KLYM
03-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks Bro Ryder for the contact. Managed to book a session with Mika in the afternoon and here is my FR;

1.Quite a talkative and friendly girl.

2.look: She has pretty features but unfortunately nose too flat. However overall, I'll give her a 7/10.

3.boobs: Don't talk about it. Definitely not for boobs lover

4.FJ: Not bad with stereo effect. Quite tight too.

5. BBBJ: Not bad for a PRC.

6.Frenching: Nil. Any bros got it?

7. Attitude: 8, she scores well in this aspect.

8. Overall: 6.5

9. RTF: Maybe. Too many SYT in the market now.

psp1000
03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Frenching: Nil. Any bros got it?

Yes, I got it when I bonk her last time, was frenching (tough fight) like no tomorrow...:D

Ryder99
04-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Thanks Bro Ryder for the contact. Managed to book a session with Mika in the afternoon and here is my FR;

4.FJ: Not bad with stereo effect. Quite tight too.

5. BBBJ: Not bad for a PRC.

6.Frenching: Nil. Any bros got it?

7. Attitude: 8, she scores well in this aspect.

Thanks for FRing

Ryder99
05-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Just got a call from Mika tat she is on RED CODE. Pls do not make any appt with her.
Will update you once she can resume. Tks

psp1000
05-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Just got a call from Mika tat she is on RED CODE. Pls do not make any appt with her.
Will update you once she can resume. Tks

CODE RED !! CODE RED !!! ....... Thanks for the update Ryder99....

Slaver29125
06-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Arrgh...
finally can forsee stealing some time these couple days to try out Mika...
not fated I guess...

LotusElise
06-10-2009, 04:14 PM
True man bro, sorry, rescently she is quite hard to book due to over respone by all the supporting bros here. I also had hard time making an appt with her too. Always full slot everyday...:mad:

Hoho.. have not been logging on to sbf recently due to work.. Sounds like Mika's hot property now. Good thing i got a rtf earlier. Hehh.. :p

Hmmm...but jia liat uh.. now seems like harder to find opportunity for 2nd rtf.

Bro, room standard are not that impt la. The most important is the standard of the FL. if u got the world best rooms standard hotel, but the FL standard is 0, that make no diff man.

Yea.. Agree wif bro psp on this. However bad the room/hotel is, the FL's services/std makes the ultimate difference.. In my opinion, the room's still ok. Afterall, we go bonk the FL, not bonk the room. Only problem for that hotel is the parking. Abit harder to find.

Anyway, a note to other bros is that Mika's quite afraid of the cold. So do remember nt to make the air-con temp too cold. Still remember after bonking, i was feeling very hot n sweaty. Went toilet come out realize that she's still feeling cold after the "hot action" n have even switched off the air-con. haha.. cute girl...

Ryder99
06-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Hoho.. have not been logging on to sbf recently due to work.. Sounds like Mika's hot property now. Good thing i got a rtf earlier. Hehh.. :p

Hmmm...but jia liat uh.. now seems like harder to find opportunity for 2nd rtf.

Yea.. Agree wif bro psp on this. However bad the room/hotel is, the FL's services/std makes the ultimate difference.. In my opinion, the room's still ok. Afterall, we go bonk the FL, not bonk the room. Only problem for that hotel is the parking. Abit harder to find.

Anyway, a note to other bros is that Mika's quite afraid of the cold. So do remember nt to make the air-con temp too cold. Still remember after bonking, i was feeling very hot n sweaty. Went toilet come out realize that she's still feeling cold after the "hot action" n have even switched off the air-con. haha.. cute girl...

Ha Ha bro. Looks like not mika is hot, both of u hot aft her too lei. Understand hotel room not very good n quite difficult to find in the earlier stage. Resulted in lateness of appt of some bro. Thus hold up the rest. Becos of tis, she will not arrange back-to-back appt, as explained by ano bro. In business sense, tis arrngment no good for her as bro will not know when she available. She felt tis better instead of late appt with other bro. Had suggest to her ano hotel. Hop she ok with it.

psp1000
06-10-2009, 08:31 PM
haha ya , mIka is afraid of Cold, but it ok for me, as long as air con not totally turn OFF can liao. But if she still feel the cold then I hug her la :D

parking not really that hard in that hotel la, cos near by got HDB wah. Walk abit won die lor :D

thong650816
06-10-2009, 08:52 PM
hi bro TS, can you share her ctc pls, pls pm me. thanks

psp1000
06-10-2009, 09:27 PM
hi bro TS, can you share her ctc pls, pls pm me. thanks

Look like most of yours post are asking for ctc.....hmmmmmm......guess abit hard to ask for ctc when you seldom contribute , post FR or share here bro.:rolleyes:

Ryder99
07-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Arrgh...
finally can forsee stealing some time these couple days to try out Mika...
not fated I guess...

Bro Slaver, do fast hand fast leg. She wun be long ..... lei

paint1971
07-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Can pm me the number? I know I new but can I try please? Thanks.

psp1000
07-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Bro Slaver, do fast hand fast leg. She wun be long ..... lei

True bro, she wont be doing long, maybe another few weeks or less then quit le...guess so bah..got a feeling she stopping soon.

Any update from bro Ryder99??:confused:

FookKew
07-10-2009, 03:20 PM
True bro, she wont be doing long, maybe another few weeks or less then quit le...guess so bah..got a feeling she stopping soon.

Any update from bro Ryder99??:confused:

so fast she quit... sad leh:(

Ryder99
07-10-2009, 04:11 PM
so fast she quit... sad leh:(

not yet quit. Only she dun intend to continue long.... so want to bonk must bonk fast la.

Ryder99
07-10-2009, 04:21 PM

Mika wishes to serve only Singaporean Chinese. No offense to other race. For further details, please contact Mika directly. Do not call her as she will not answered. Only SMS her. Simple English can too.

Criteria: Priority will be given to snr bro with minimum 25 rep points; or 2 FR within the last 3 months.

If interested, please pm me for contact and do no post your request for contact on main page as I will not response. Thanks for your understanding co-operation.

Disclaimer: I am not Mika OKT. I am just helping her to give out contact. Any details, pls SMS her.

Good news, Mika grand auntie is finally over. However, she will not accept any booking for today as she needs a good rest. She will resume 2moro. Was with her earlier n she rec few sms, some for RTFs. Suggest to these bro, to make adv appt with her for 2moro slot so as not be disappointed. Tis will also hlp her managed her slot.

psp1000
07-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Good news, Mika grand auntie is finally over. However, she will not accept any booking for today as she needs a good rest. She will resume 2moro. Was with her earlier n she rec few sms, some for RTFs. Suggest to these bro, to make adv appt with her for 2moro slot so as not be disappointed. Tis will also hlp her managed her slot.

Wow , bro Ryder99 rescently always met up with MIka huh? ...KC liao huh? :D:D

Ryder99
08-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Wow , bro Ryder99 rescently always met up with MIka huh? ...KC liao huh? :D:D

No kc la. Becos of her code red, she wanted to meet me for lunch. So, tak tis opportunity to understand her more n to see whether can help her to resolve hotel, face by some bro. Have identified one n hop to hear good news from bro. Also, found tat she draw a line clearly. Bus is bus, no kc la.

She also told me there is one bro, always calling her persistently in the late nights asking her to introduce her girl friends to him. Tis, not only bothering her but also disturb her rest. Dun noe wat is the motive. She has given me the Hp no. Its a nice nice no. Hop tis bro can stop bothering her; otherwise may consider to review nbr lei..

psp1000
08-10-2009, 03:54 PM
No kc la. Becos of her code red, she wanted to meet me for lunch. So, tak tis opportunity to understand her more n to see whether can help her to resolve hotel, face by some bro. Have identified one n hop to hear good news from bro. Also, found tat she draw a line clearly. Bus is bus, no kc la.

She also told me there is one bro, always calling her persistently in the late nights asking her to introduce her girl friends to him. Tis, not only bothering her but also disturb her rest. Dun noe wat is the motive. She has given me the Hp no. Its a nice nice no. Hop tis bro can stop bothering her; otherwise may consider to review nbr lei..

Oic..haha tot u KC with her liao. Is the same hotel u mention to me last time bro? dont direct her to somewhere I dunno hor, wait I want RTF also dunno how to go liao.

hmmmm..... HP no nice nice no? hahah is it my HP nos??

Ya la, for bros bonk is bonk la..pay and go, dont distrub her or keep persistently call her in the late nights la..she also need to rest mah. Just think back, if ppl keep call u in the last night how u feel ?

Ryder99
08-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Oic..haha tot u KC with her liao. Is the same hotel u mention to me last time bro? dont direct her to somewhere I dunno hor, wait I want RTF also dunno how to go liao.

hmmmm..... HP no nice nice no? hahah is it my HP nos??

Ya la, for bros bonk is bonk la..pay and go, dont distrub her or keep persistently call her in the late nights la..she also need to rest mah. Just think back, if ppl keep call u in the last night how u feel ?

not yours la cos she said she dun noe tis fella la...

psp1000
08-10-2009, 06:50 PM
not yours la cos she said she dun noe tis fella la...

That the problem in this line, and got to be more careful when giving out ctc. Only give to those trust bros here.

Smartty
09-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Wow... This is my 3rd rtf liao, as u would understand once the relationship is built up, the bonking gets better.

This time round, we will be meeting at a new 81 joint, this place never come b4, and there is lots of budget traveller, even the receptionist looks nicer. Without saying anything, handover my ic and pay the $20. Txt mika and she arrived within 15min. You can actually hear her running footstep from the room.

Today she wore a black stocking, a White tube covering her small boobs and overlay with silky dress. Nice! It has been a week, so started off with some light kissing and slowly piece by piece we undress....and so we proceed to the bathroom. Nothing much happens here as we chat, she washed up my 2ic and we proceed to the battle ground.

This time round her bj seems to be better, some bros must be teaching her some good tricks, she deepthroat me and it was very fulfilling. Too bad my 2ic TOO LONG, she couldn't swallow it all. Ok my turn lai liao, I start fingering her and she started her enjoyment cycle, I started to lick one of her special spot and goosebump came over her whole body. I started massaging her breast and this makes her even high. The fingering got faster, my 2ic in her mouth, she was in world of pleasure. This lasted at least 15min, and for the first time, she requested to fock her, she wants it now! No choice, moved my 2ic fr her mouth, took out the cap and she wore it forme using her mouth. The penetration started in missionary, look at her face excitement! Turn her side way, doggy and 2ic could handle the pressure and let go my millions ar
y.

It was another great battle! Enjoy bros and thanks ts and asst ts.

Slaver29125
09-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... for Mika

I lost my 'PRC-virginity'... to super SYT Mika...
It was my FIRST TIME trying out a contact here...
Was very apprehensive in terms of SOP at first as I am a newbie...
Also, I am more used to TG and seeing their pics before deciding...
But I finally convinced myself to give it a shot after reading all the good FRs.
I am a sucker for SYTs...

Tried my luck after reading that Mika's grand auntie left, I SMS'ed, got a reply... and set up the meeting...
WAAA quite far from MRT...

DAMN excited when I got myself into the AO...
Heart pumping... first time and all... the anticipation... "Gulp"

But I COCKed UP!! I actually went into the wrong AO!!! :(
Being newbie and all, I PANICKed and thought gone case liow...
TOTALLY frustrated with self... and very anxious for Mika as well...

However after some feverish SMSes... managed to clear the fog.
Mika said she can wait for me...
Great time management I thought...
Finally found the CORRECT AO, and SMS'ed her...

In a flash, a friendly force approached AO...
I peeped through... and was... "WoWoWoWoW"...
Heart still pumping hard though...
From the initial error of mine and the excitement of the whole situation...

Looks: 9/10 (STY!! First time I bonk a PRC. Such a SYT. I can look at that face all day long... Actually resemble one of the pretty MILF (much younger version of course) model for one of the health supplement advertisement...)
Studio vs Live: N/A
Boobs: 6/10 (DIE HARD Boobs lover need not approach)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and Supple...)
Fingering: Yes (One word... WET!!)
Painting: Yes (Responsive... I painted till she said she can’t stand it…)
Stereo: 8/10 (Sexy moans... Like Jap AV...)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Decent Suction, with Deep throat... Not the best I tried before but on the plus side, I don't have to control like crazy against the more experienced...)
FJ: 8/10 (For me, I rated high even though I didn’t really last very long… My control was zero when bonking such a pretty face...)
Kissing: N/A (Did not attempt to kiss as I read from previous FR she do not like kissing. I was ok with that. Maybe when RTF...)
Massage: N/A (Spent all the left over time chatting)
GFE: 10/10 (Excellent GFE for me... Communication was great. She is very chatty and we talked about everything... I really enjoyed chatting with her after exercise cut… Oh and I have to add… all the SMS communication was in English and my ancient backup phone from overseas cannot read Chinese character… POWER…)
Attitude: 10/10 (Wonderful attitude... Talkative... Cheery... Apologetic even though the cock up was NOT her fault... Totally loveable...)
RTF: FOR SURE...

Final Comment: As for AO, it was a nice place indeed. Just a little far from MRT for Bro that doesn’t drive… If Mika has to go there by herself, she may get lost… Also, note to self: Upgrade KC shield...

Ryder99
09-10-2009, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=Smartty;4179645]Wow... This is my 3rd rtf liao, as u would understand once the relationship is built up, the bonking gets better.

Bro, so I guess u are one of them who sms on Wed during her Grand Auntie time. So short a period, rtf 3 times. Tis time, I think u got even better bbbj, better bonking, better in everything...... Thanks for yr FR.

Ryder99
09-10-2009, 10:52 AM

DAMN excited when I got myself into the AO...
Heart pumping... first time and all... the anticipation... "Gulp"

Looks: 9/10 (STY!! First time I bonk a PRC. Such a SYT. I can look at that face all day long... Actually resemble one of the pretty MILF (much younger version of course) model for one of the health supplement advertisement...)
Fingering: Yes (One word... WET!!)
Painting: Yes (Responsive... I painted till she said she can’t stand it…)
Stereo: 8/10 (Sexy moans... Like Jap AV...)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Decent Suction, with Deep throat... Not the best I tried before but on the plus side, I don't have to control like crazy against the more experienced...)
FJ: 8/10 (For me, I rated high even though I didn’t really last very long… My control was zero when bonking such a pretty face...)
Kissing: N/A (Did not attempt to kiss as I read from previous FR she do not like kissing. I was ok with that. Maybe when RTF...)
GFE: 10/10 (Excellent GFE for me... Communication was great. She is very chatty and we talked about everything... I really enjoyed chatting with her after exercise cut… Oh and I have to add… all the SMS communication was in English and my ancient backup phone from overseas cannot read Chinese character… POWER…)
Attitude: 10/10 (Wonderful attitude... Talkative... Cheery... Apologetic even though the cock up was NOT her fault... Totally loveable...)

Final Comment: As for AO, it was a nice place indeed. Just a little far from MRT for Bro that doesn’t drive… If Mika has to go there by herself, she may get lost… Also, note to self: Upgrade KC shield...

Yr FR very poetic. For a moment, thought u got a AJ job..... Glad that u enjoy it. Thanks for yr wonderful FR and rating for Mika....

psp1000
09-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Wow... This is my 3rd rtf liao, as u would understand once the relationship is built up, the bonking gets better.

This time round, we will be meeting at a new 81 joint, this place never come b4, and there is lots of budget traveller, even the receptionist looks nicer. Without saying anything, handover my ic and pay the $20. Txt mika and she arrived within 15min. You can actually hear her running footstep from the room.

Today she wore a black stocking, a White tube covering her small boobs and overlay with silky dress. Nice! It has been a week, so started off with some light kissing and slowly piece by piece we undress....and so we proceed to the bathroom. Nothing much happens here as we chat, she washed up my 2ic and we proceed to the battle ground.

This time round her bj seems to be better, some bros must be teaching her some good tricks, she deepthroat me and it was very fulfilling. Too bad my 2ic TOO LONG, she couldn't swallow it all. Ok my turn lai liao, I start fingering her and she started her enjoyment cycle, I started to lick one of her special spot and goosebump came over her whole body. I started massaging her breast and this makes her even high. The fingering got faster, my 2ic in her mouth, she was in world of pleasure. This lasted at least 15min, and for the first time, she requested to fock her, she wants it now! No choice, moved my 2ic fr her mouth, took out the cap and she wore it forme using her mouth. The penetration started in missionary, look at her face excitement! Turn her side way, doggy and 2ic could handle the pressure and let go my millions ar
y.

It was another great battle! Enjoy bros and thanks ts and asst ts.

Wow bro, 3rd RTF....u really good hor.....but must take care of Mika dont let her over tired and also take care of urs 2I/C too...:D

Ryder99
09-10-2009, 05:59 PM
To all bro, I will be leaving Singapore tonight and will be back only on 24 Oct. During this time, bro psp1000 will be helping me to manage this thread. He is authorised to do what is deem fit for the well being of Mika. Do pm him, if you need Mika's contact. Please extend to him all the co-operation; and to those who oredi got the contact of Mika, wish you a happy n enjoyable session with her. Please treat her with care. Regards.

Thanks bro psp1000 for standing in for me again. Wish you a successful RTF and a very enjoyable session with Mika.

MVP10
09-10-2009, 06:50 PM
1st of all, a BIG thank to bro Ryder99 for providing Mika's contact. Sms Mika last night to request for a slot for today noon @ 2pm. She replied promptly last night to confirm and said she will sms me the hotel address this morning. Rec her sms this morning, and i never heard of this hotel before, so quickly went street directory website to find the location. Quite a discreet location, but abt 5-10 walk from a MRT station.

Reach the hotel around 1.50pm and sms her the room no. She reached within 5 min (plus point for being punctual). I opened the door and saw a super chio SYT (she should be the most pretty FL i seen so far!). She found the air-con too cold, so i increased the tempreture. Have a short chat with her, and she said cutely " 我们一起冲凉好吗?". Of course, i agreed and she bathe me. Bathroom was a bit small, but still clean (not as good as H81).

Slowly we moved to the bed after bathing. She asked me to lay on the bed with my back facing up, and she started her slow finger massage and some cat licking. After 5-10 mins, i turned over and she proceed with BBBJ. BBBJ is good (deepthroat) for abt 10-15 mins. Next is my turn to kiss her all over (except left nipple), she said cannot suck her left nipple which she feel a little painful - dry and skin seem peeling off (i wonder which bro sucked her left nipple so aggressively previously..).

Next, she capped me and i entered her missionary for 10 mins. Switched to cow girl for another 10mins which she seem to quite inexperienced, she even asked me if i preferred her to do front-back riding or vertical riding (quite interesting :)). Lastly finished off with missionary syle again. She removed the cap and bathe me again.

I accompanied her in my room as she was waiting for another bro for the 3.30pm slot in the same hotel. This bro was late, so she stay in my room for 2 full hours until 4pm. Overall i fully enjoyed the session with her and look forward to the next session with her!

FR
Look: 9/10 (Super chio SYT- most pretty FL i seen so far)
Body: Small Built (boby complexion almost perfect)
Boobs: Cute A Cup
BBBJ: 7/10 (Deep Throat)
FJ: 7/10 (room for improvement - think she is still relatively new in doing FL)
Overall: 8.5 /10 (i fully enjoyed myself)
Damage: $100 + $20 (Room)
RTF: Definitely!

psp1000
09-10-2009, 08:07 PM
To all bro, I will be leaving Singapore tonight and will be back only on 24 Oct. During this time, bro psp1000 will be helping me to manage this thread. He is authorised to do what is deem fit for the well being of Mika. Do pm him, if you need Mika's contact. Please extend to him all the co-operation; and to those who oredi got the contact of Mika, wish you a happy n enjoyable session with her. Please treat her with care. Regards.

Thanks bro psp1000 for standing in for me again. Wish you a successful RTF and a very enjoyable session with Mika.

Thank Bro Ryder99 for allowing me to manage this thread while he is away.

A general reminder :

Her working Days/Time: Mon - Fri, 1pm – 7pm, please don't book her on Weekend la.. try to book during wkday and not wkend pls.

Notes : Please do not share Mika nos around as she does not like it. If yours frens need to try Mika, please contact me or TS for permission。

atoll
09-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Tried Mika some time back, took alot of sms before we managed to arrange a suitable time to meet. Her hours are alittle inflexible, but didn't regret making the effort to meet this gem.

The good points about her first. Definitely has the syt look, and I especially like her eyes, very beautiful smile as well. So not surprised with the high ratings for her looks. She got a really fair smooth baby skin as well, and can tell she takes the effort to keep her skin moisturised. Service wise one of the better ones, esp her BBBJ, good suction with deep throat. A friendly and chatty gal, someone whom u can really talk to and joke with. She wasn't a time watcher either, but it could be cos I was the last customer so she was contented to stay and chat.

Now the not so good points. She's a small A cup boob size, so boob lovers don't even bother. No frenching or kissing allowed, could tell she didn't want to, so didn't bother. If not for these 2 points I would rtf her every other day.

Stats wise;

Looks : 8.5/10
Syt look, sweet and petite gal, the type I prefer.

Body : 7.5/10
Cos only A cup boobs

Service : 7.5/10
Not too bad for a PRC SYT

GFE : 7.5/10
Good chemistry with her, but she doesn't like kissing. Maybe have better luck if rtf? Who knows....

ahbak55
09-10-2009, 11:22 PM
First of all i would like to thanks bro ryder99 for his gem contact.Sorry i cannot write like all those bro b4 me.here is just a brief fr from me which i tried last monday at a discreet hotel in mama town.i still prefer hotel 81 anytime.

Look:9.5/10 wow very pretty,the best i ever had.
Boobs:A not for boobs lover,i think some bro boobs is even bigger than her but who care i like it very much.
Frenching:no
Fingering:no
Painting:Yes n very wet
Bbbj:8/10
Fj:9/10 very shiok n very tight
Gfe:10/10 will never forget gfe feeling
Rtf:definitely its a must,how to miss such a beautiful girl like her.

buddhavv
09-10-2009, 11:36 PM
can pm her contact?

y291252001
10-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Ding dong.... The door bell rang and my heart was beating in anticipation to behold a nice cute SYT, with really beautiful and charming eyes and a very sweet smile. My eyes wouldn't leave her pretty face and I can qualify that she's one of the prettiest SYTs I've bonked.

We chatted a bit and she automatically removed her dress as she said that we should shower together. Seeing this pretty girl undress before me was unforgettable. She revealed a pair of nice titties that have enlarged due to too many aggressive sucking by the bros - as what she claims. So bros, go easy on her titties ok? Ha!

Her pussy hair was neat and caught a glimpse of her meimei's lips when she removed her panties. We showered quickly before heading back to the room. The aircon was too cold for her and she requested to turn it off, which I happily obliged. She took the cd, opened it and left it by her side. Wanted to tease her that she was so quick to want to cap me, but kept quiet. Lied face down and she did a sexy tickling massage on my buttocks, which light fondling of my balls and this went on until she did light catbath. Feeling her nipples carress my butt and back made my didi begin to harden and when she asked me to turn around, didi was almost fully erect. What did the trick was when she held my dick, sayang it and started licking my balls and then, licked my dickhead. Seeing a beauty go down on me, I felt in seventh heaven and soon she started to deep throat. Ooooo... I felt so good! Requested for more eye contact and the mirror gave a great view of me getting serviced by a SYT. She worked hard on this and it went on for a while, until I told her I wanted to lick her too.

She lied down, I got into my usual routine... Soon, my head was on her pussy's entrance and she's got a lovely pussy indeed! My tongue got naughty and I licked... and licked... and licked....

"Mmmmm... arghh... Mmmmm....", Mika moaned. As I continued servicing her, trying my best to please her. I still recall seeing her lovehole stay open after my tongue pulled out. Nice, great view of her love-tunnel, which I'll explore in more detail really soon. "Arghhh... arghhh... mmmm... 受不了" These words got me turned on.

oh hao shu fu she exclaimed, and I accelerated my pace till she screamed "噢。。。受不了。。。。我要做爱!!"

So I grabbed the cd and she put it on with the help of her mouth, and layed down, legs spread apart. I toyed with the entrance a little but I was also eager to enter her. Made a slow but deep thrust - seeing her sexpression is lovely. I started pumping and soon, felt the urge to cum. Slowed down and requested for doggie, Her butt is quite perky and the view from doggie was just as great, if not greater than missionary. As we could see each other in the mirror and my hand rubbed her clit as I continued thrusting. I knew I couldn't last long in this position, so after a while, got back to missionary again, but sideways. And we both loved this position. I could see the action down there clearly and soon, it was over. My armies unloaded and cleared the chamber. I knew I wouldn't last long bonking such a SYT. Cleaned up, tcss and left a happy man.

I can say that she's definitely for SYT-lovers. Bros very particular about boob-size, excellent service can give her a miss. But she's another variant for a good bonk.

Finally, and also importantly, thanks to bro Ryder99 for sharing such a babe!!!

my humble opinion of Mika:-
looks - 9/10 (indeed a chio SYT - the kind I love!!!)
boobs - 7.5/10 (at most an A-cup, nipples are big and sensitive due to her skin peeling and too much showering... so again, go easy on her bros - see her pain, my heart also pain pain...)
body - 8.5/10 (nice figure - she say she's trying to slim down some more! pretty butt!)
legs - 8.5/10 (for her size, she's got nice legs, some slight bruises and nicely pedicured toes.)
catbath - 7.5/10 (light and simple)
frenching - 6/10 (minimal, just on the lips. I'll have to work on this.)
bbbj - 8/10 (worked hard on my tool and also deep-throat with style, lack eye-contact but did so when requested)
ar - none
foreplay - 8.5/10 (let's say we tried hard to please each other)
fj - 8.5/10 (great bonking a SYT who seems to be enjoying it. Did 3 or 4 positions till cummed.)
massage - none
gfe - 9/10 (think alot of bros will ganna her KC)

psp1000
10-10-2009, 01:18 AM
Thank Bro Ryder99 for allowing me to manage this thread while he is away.

A general reminder :

Her working Days/Time: Mon - Fri, 1pm – 7pm, please don't book her on Weekend la.. try to book during wkday and not wkend pls.

Notes : Please do not share Mika nos around as she does not like it. If yours frens need to try Mika, please contact me or TS for permission。

cheongster168
11-10-2009, 10:09 AM
You got PM bro TS:D

psp1000
11-10-2009, 01:18 PM
A general reminder :

Notes : Please do not share Mika nos around as she does not like it. If yours frens need to try Mika, please contact me or TS for permission.

Smartty
12-10-2009, 09:05 AM
The GFE factor just got higher. I am still thinking of the last rtf, damn shiok. Probably rtf her this week again. Well done for keeping this thread alive.

Wow bro, 3rd RTF....u really good hor.....but must take care of Mika dont let her over tired and also take care of urs 2I/C too...:D

222nge
12-10-2009, 09:27 AM
TS,can I hv her ctc pls, thanks

Smartty
12-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Someone up my points! Thanks bros! BOOMZ. BOOMZ.. BOOMZ..

cheongster168
13-10-2009, 02:10 AM
After seeing so many good review on this babe especially on the look, quickly arranged for a appointment today. Once the door opened, OMG!!! :eek:Like what most bros had mentioned here, she is indeed a super CHIO SYT. I would say she is the most chio FL that I had ever bonk. My saliva can’t help drooling already.

After some TCSS to break the ice, we proceed for shower which is quite routine move and nothing to shout about. On the bed, I was told to lie with back facing her and she started off with some sexy massage around my buttock area and occasionally use her fingers to tickles and caressing my balls.

Next, She glides on my back and I could felt her boobs, nipples brushing against my back and ass. The feeling of two naked bodies rubbing and sliding with each other is totally arousing and sensual to me. The feeling was so shiok and I love every second that being violate by her. I told her I also wanted to have a taste of her sweet pussy and we switched to 69. My tongue was exploring every part of her love hole, she kept moaning while bbbj on me and I could see her love juice flowing down. Shiok again.

We proceed to missionary and I started to use my tongue to pain her boobs but she cautioned me to do it softly as the left side of her boobs felt a bit pain probably due to abrasion. Urging to conquer this chio gem, I decided to ramp her instead and forget about the painting since she felt pain. I could felt her heart pounding and her facial expression tell me that she is enjoying each and every stroke of mine. She softly moaned….. um….. ah……. That really make me felt so excited and perhaps hardly get a chance to bonk such a chio SYT. Soon, I uploaded all my cum to her within 5min already.

After clean up and as her next appointment is still early; we hugged one another and TCSS on the bed like lover. Times really fly fast with such a chio babe and soon it time for me to go. Pay her left a happy man.

Very Gum Sia bro psp1000 for sharing this gem with me.

looks - 9/10 (My cup of tea, damn Chio SYT)
boobs - 7.0/10 (A Cup and not for boobs lover)
body - 8.0/10
catbath - 7.0/10 (light and simple)
frenching – On the lips only upon request. She don’t like frenching infact.
bbbj – 8.5/10 (deep-throat, shiok especially the way she gently saying the head)
FJ - 8.5/10 (Tight, 1 position only as can’t tahan too long this time round)
GFE – 8.5/10
Rtf - Why Not?

psp1000
13-10-2009, 08:02 AM
After seeing so many good review on this babe especially on the look, quickly arranged for a appointment today. Once the door opened, OMG!!! :eek:Like what most bros had mentioned here, she is indeed a super CHIO SYT. I would say she is the most chio FL that I had ever bonk. My saliva can’t help drooling already.

After some TCSS to break the ice, we proceed for shower which is quite routine move and nothing to shout about. On the bed, I was told to lie with back facing her and she started off with some sexy massage around my buttock area and occasionally use her fingers to tickles and caressing my balls.

Next, She glides on my back and I could felt her boobs, nipples brushing against my back and ass. The feeling of two naked bodies rubbing and sliding with each other is totally arousing and sensual to me. The feeling was so shiok and I love every second that being violate by her. I told her I also wanted to have a taste of her sweet pussy and we switched to 69. My tongue was exploring every part of her love hole, she kept moaning while bbbj on me and I could see her love juice flowing down. Shiok again.

We proceed to missionary and I started to use my tongue to pain her boobs but she cautioned me to do it softly as the left side of her boobs felt a bit pain probably due to abrasion. Urging to conquer this chio gem, I decided to ramp her instead and forget about the painting since she felt pain. I could felt her heart pounding and her facial expression tell me that she is enjoying each and every stroke of mine. She softly moaned….. um….. ah……. That really make me felt so excited and perhaps hardly get a chance to bonk such a chio SYT. Soon, I uploaded all my cum to her within 5min already.

After clean up and as her next appointment is still early; we hugged one another and TCSS on the bed like lover. Times really fly fast with such a chio babe and soon it time for me to go. Pay her left a happy man.

Very Gum Sia bro psp1000 for sharing this gem with me.

looks - 9/10 (My cup of tea, damn Chio SYT)
boobs - 7.0/10 (A Cup and not for boobs lover)
body - 8.0/10
catbath - 7.0/10 (light and simple)
frenching – On the lips only upon request. She don’t like frenching infact.
bbbj – 8.5/10 (deep-throat, shiok especially the way she gently saying the head)
FJ - 8.5/10 (Tight, 1 position only as can’t tahan too long this time round)
GFE – 8.5/10
Rtf - Why Not?

Thank for writing FR....

Smartty
13-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Just to clarify, I was saying someone has upped my point and I said thanks, not me asking for points :(

enjoy mika!
Someone up my points! Thanks bros! BOOMZ. BOOMZ.. BOOMZ..

jack_xu1979
13-10-2009, 08:58 AM
thanks tiange to share me the ctc n thanks mika to give me such a good session.

Northeast chinese gal is my favorite for they have nice voice n smooth skin.After entering the room, i was very excited to wait.Within 5 min, mika came, what a beatiful gal n exceed a lot above my expection although i have read a lot of borthers good comment for her.

But i was too nervous facing such a pretty gal.hope next time i can be better,so osonly

coolexcite
13-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Bro, I got excited already with the good FRs, many from Senior Bros. Hope I qualify for her ctcs. Thanks for sharing a jewel.:)

psp1000
13-10-2009, 04:33 PM
A general reminder :

Notes : Please do not share Mika nos around as she does not like it. If yours frens need to try Mika, please contact me or TS for permission.

Thank those who write FR after trying....:p

cheongster168
13-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Thank for writing FR....

I should say thanks for trusting me and give me the contact instead bro. She is a rare beauty not to be miss:p

linodtan
14-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Hi bros

I can't wait to try her too
I am willing to share my PRC contacts too!
please pm me for details!

psp1000
14-10-2009, 07:50 AM
I should say thanks for trusting me and give me the contact instead bro. She is a rare beauty not to be miss:p

NO problem bro, good gem are meant for sharing man.

A general reminder :

Mika wishes to serve only Singaporean Chinese. No offense to other race.

tigger28
14-10-2009, 06:50 PM
NO problem bro, good gem are meant for sharing man.

A general reminder :

Appreciate if you can share the contact. Have pm you.

Thanks.

cbl123
14-10-2009, 07:41 PM
wanted to try her out tmr but was told fully book for tmr ?? :confused: not sure real or not ...

avle09
14-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Had a session with her today...here are h3r stats (my point of view)

looks - 7.5 (good looking, nice features, with light make up)
boobs - non - existence but i still love them all the same (boobs lovers dont even think)
body - 7 (nice height, nice weight, nice complexion hmm)
catbath - 6.5 (v sop, but i am not really there for that)
frenching – no
bbbj – 8 ( deep-throat, sluring sound =P )
FJ - 8 ( although i come only after 2 position..)
GFE – 8 ( i simply love the way she talks to me )
Rtf - my wallet say no..but i am missing her already...so yes yes yes.
ts effort -10 ( thanks a lot to bro ryder effort for the contact and for teaching me and guiding her to operating areas. thanks a lot to bro psp for helping to maintain the thread while bro ryder is not ard.)

thenewsiaokia
15-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Booked a session with her yesterday.. indeed she is quite difficult to get a slot.. but it is worth it.. she is a very pleasant, hardworking and obliging girl..

looks - 7.5 (pretty syt)
boobs - A- (not for boobs lover)
body - 7.5 (slim)
bbbj – 8 (deep-throat)
FJ - 8
GFE – 8

Thanks to tiange for sharing her ctc with me..

tigger28
15-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Appreciate if you can share the contact. Have pm you.

Thanks.

Just to add that I am definitely a SG chinese, still got reservist somemore....definitely not an animal like my nick suggest... if this helps... :)

Smartty
15-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Errrrr, I got a slot with her today leh. RTF got power maybe :)
Do advance booking lo.

wanted to try her out tmr but was told fully book for tmr ?? :confused: not sure real or not ...

LotusElise
15-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Errrrr, I got a slot with her today leh. RTF got power maybe :)
Do advance booking lo.

haha, smartty, u now super vip status liao lah! :D
before ppl got time to say WTF, u alreadi RTF dunno how many times liao :p

dundotat
15-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Tks Bro Ryder for sharing Mika ctc. Had a session with her. As i am particularly choosy on looks, she passed. TS, as mentioned in my last pm, pls pardon me for not writing FR coz i am not narrative. Till date, i can only remember myself writing 1 FR. Tks very much. Pls keep me in your list if u hv other good-look catch.

wanatry19
15-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Had a session with Mika today.

As usual i will post FR for every bonk.

Looks: 8/10 (Quite pretty imho)
Body: 7/10 (Nice soft tender body)
Boobs: 0/10 (No boobs to speak about boobie lover do not need to try)
Catbath: 7/10 (Rating was just for doing it not exceptionally well but seldom get FLs that have such service)

BBBJ: 8/10 (Very good BBBJ not the best but definitely one of the top 3 i had)
FJ: 7/10 (Quite norm)
Frenching: NA (Only a kiss on lips when leaving, Didnt try to french cause i think she dont like)
GFE: 7/10 (Because no french)

Service: 9/10 (Very polite)
RTF: Maybe (The down point is no boobs, else i sure RTF many times :p)

Thanks Ryder bro for contact!

psp1000
15-10-2009, 10:03 PM
A general reminder :

Thank those who write FR after trying...

cheongster168
16-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Thinking of rtf her today but fully booked. Sob....sob...:(

Smartty
16-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Another great rtf yesterday. 4th only bro lotus. :)

This time round, she looks more matured with her dressing. She tied up her hair, had more makeup than before. The look is different but of course still syt.

We started tcss, she looked tired. I gave her a hug some like kisses. We started to undress and I told her "let's lie down and chit chat first". Now tcss in our birthday suit on the bed. 2ic standing Liao. After 10min, we proceed the usual bath.

The actions start here.... I got her to massage my body first, she said don't know but play some piano also not bad, the finger caressing of my butt and balls started great. Next she got me to turn around and immediately deepthroat my 2ic. This was as nice as my 3rd rtf. Bj about 10min and she was thinking of capping me. I saw her too tired so offered her to lie and let me service her.

I then started fingering her which I know she will enjoy. After a few min, she said must use lubricant and so I applied some for her and continued. Now her eyes were closed, soft moaning started, my fingers moved faster and the moaning got slightly louder. Hmm, I say beside her and let her do bj. My legs were wide open, her mouth chatting with my 2ic, my left hand caressing her nipp and right hand fingering her quick. The fingering continues and the bj speed varies according to her satisfaction. As soon as she reaches orgasm, the bj got more furious, my fingering moved as fast as I can. Looking at her face and touching her soft skin over her body and legs made me feels like heaven. She quickly asked me to enter her. I agreed to do so after seeing her urge. Shiok man her face. Fj started and she was enjoying every missionary punch. Now she took her pin off her hair and fling her hair, just like the shampoo adver. The punch started slow and this prolong her enjoyment and mine too of course. We switched to doggy, I don't like it and switch it back. When I re-enters her, I simply finished it off. The show ended.

Another great rtf session. Thanks ts and deputy. Lotus don't snatch my slot ok? ;)

psp1000
16-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Another great rtf yesterday. 4th only bro lotus. :)

Good FR. Keep it up bro. Make it to the 10th RTF before she quit.:D

Slaver29125
16-10-2009, 09:40 PM
This is a RTF... and there will be more to come... damn my KC shield which was totally not effective...

Looks: 9/10 (STY!! Even prettier than the first time as she curled her hair this time round. Demure... Sassy... Totally my cup of tea...
Fingering: Yes (just a little...)
Painting: YES (VERY Responsive... though it took awhile, I managed to paint till she said she can’t stand it…)
Stereo: 8/10 (Sexy moans... specially when she climaxed... Like Jap AV...)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Decent Suction, with Deep throat... Getting better...)
FJ: 8/10 (Endured like crazy but we managed to bonk in a few positions...)
Kissing: N/A (Did not attempt to french, but did stole a couple of kisses... )
GFE: 10/10 (Excellent GFE for me... Communication was still great. She is very chatty and time just flew by... Really enjoyed chatting with her…)
Attitude: 10/10 (Wonderful attitude... Talkative... Cheery... Absolutely loveable...)

Final Comment: NEED to get a better KC shield...

psp1000
17-10-2009, 12:17 AM
This is a RTF... and there will be more to come... damn my KC shield which was totally not effective...

Looks: 9/10 (STY!! Even prettier than the first time as she curled her hair this time round. Demure... Sassy... Totally my cup of tea...
Fingering: Yes (just a little...)
Painting: YES (VERY Responsive... though it took awhile, I managed to paint till she said she can’t stand it…)
Stereo: 8/10 (Sexy moans... specially when she climaxed... Like Jap AV...)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Decent Suction, with Deep throat... Getting better...)
FJ: 8/10 (Endured like crazy but we managed to bonk in a few positions...)
Kissing: N/A (Did not attempt to french, but did stole a couple of kisses... )
GFE: 10/10 (Excellent GFE for me... Communication was still great. She is very chatty and time just flew by... Really enjoyed chatting with her…)
Attitude: 10/10 (Wonderful attitude... Talkative... Cheery... Absolutely loveable...)

Final Comment: NEED to get a better KC shield...

THank for the FR. They are good at breaking KC shield, so be careful bro. :D

only_you
17-10-2009, 01:17 AM
can i have her ctc??

cents
19-10-2009, 06:40 AM
thx to bro Ryder for the contact. Finally managed to arrange a session with her last fri noontime. Mika's a really sweet syt. great friendly personality as well and enjoyed her company. she's looking to finish her hospitality course and perhaps work as a tour guide so wished her all the best. maybe will sign up her tour package next time (if she offers additional 'nite-time' tours held in her room ;>)

Looks: 8.5 - syt, kept calling her mei niu but she was very modest and say she admit she definitely not ugly but dare not say she is a mei niu
Boobs: A cup (not for boobs man)
Rest of body: 8 - short in height but nice hourglass curves. can't believe she keeps saying putting on weight and currently in diet. told her she will disappear if kept losing weight. can't help my hands from caressing all over her body
French - NA. she doesnt like tongue action (only peck on lips when leaving room)
BBBJ: 8 - good reasonable time spent doing this. good deep throat technique. slow and sensous.
Painting: I normally dont do this but she was young, syt, delicious. only at clit area though.
Fingering: NA. she didnt allow me to finger her though. some other bro mentioned they did. lucky for them
FJ: 8 - moans were a bit put-on i think. but she was highly accomodating. I was a bit bigger for her small build but she still tahan me screwing her with long and deep strokes without complains. (she revealed to me later i was most prob a bit too big for her inside). did missionary, came in doggie, continued to pump her a few more times after climax while cupping her boobs. shiok!
Personality: 9 1st time i remained in room after deed to chit chat with a FL. she's a nice person to chat with. honest and modest. not the usual $$-faced FL trying to score another $10 from the customer. high risk KC! i am almost hooked

cents
19-10-2009, 06:42 AM
pls ignore (double post) due to broadband stall in earlier post

psp1000
19-10-2009, 07:55 AM
thx to bro Ryder for the contact. Finally managed to arrange a session with her last fri noontime. Mika's a really sweet syt. great friendly personality as well and enjoyed her company. she's looking to finish her hospitality course and perhaps work as a tour guide so wished her all the best. maybe will sign up her tour package next time (if she offers additional 'nite-time' tours held in her room ;>)

Looks: 8.5 - syt, kept calling her mei niu but she was very modest and say she admit she definitely not ugly but dare not say she is a mei niu
Rest of body: 8 - short in height but nice hourglass curves. can't believe she keeps saying putting on weight and currently in diet. told her she will disappear if kept losing weight. can't help my hands from caressing all over her body
French - NA. she doesnt like tongue action (only peck on lips when leaving room)
BBBJ: 8 - good reasonable time spent doing this. good deep throat technique. slow and sensous.
Painting: I normally dont do this but she was young, syt, delicious. only at clit area though.
Fingering: NA. she didnt allow me to finger her though. some other bro mentioned they did. lucky for them
FJ: 8 - moans were a bit put-on i think. but she was highly accomodating. I was a bit bigger for her small build but she still tahan me screwing her with long and deep strokes without complains. (she revealed to me later i was most prob a bit too big for her inside). did missionary, came in doggie, continued to pump her a few more times after climax while cupping her boobs. shiok!
Personality: 9 1st time i remained in room after deed to chit chat with a FL. she's a nice person to chat with. honest and modest. not the usual $$-faced FL trying to score another $10 from the customer. high risk KC! i am almost hooked

Thank for posting FR. Never ever KC with FL...:D

sch123
19-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Had her recently..as bros have already mentioned quite a lot abt her, i'll keep my fr simple...she is more chio than syt..in fact she will likely make heads turn when she steps into a pub or a disco..she has excellent KC skill, not the "aggresive" kind but the type that slowly take u in..down side is that she has small tits and a bit skinny imo...not sure whether to rtf cos afraid to be KCed..:o

psp1000
19-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Had her recently..as bros have already mentioned quite a lot abt her, i'll keep my fr simple...she is more chio than syt..in fact she will likely make heads turn when she steps into a pub or a disco..she has excellent KC skill, not the "aggresive" kind but the type that slowly take u in..down side is that she has small tits and a bit skinny imo...not sure whether to rtf cos afraid to be KCed..:o

Thank for super short FR...

catyes933
20-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Hi bro psp1000, can pm me Mika ctcs? Thanks. :)

psp1000
20-10-2009, 07:46 AM
A general reminder :

Criteria: Priority will be given to snr bro with minimum 30 rep points; or latest 2 FR within the last 1 months. Please attached your FRs.

psp1000
21-10-2009, 02:29 PM
A general reminder :

Please DO NOT CALL mika, SMS ONLY.

Thank you for your co-operation.

LotusElise
21-10-2009, 05:24 PM
.. Lotus don't snatch my slot ok? ;)

haha.... me lose out big time.. super bzy these days. no time to rtf at all! :mad:

Loooks like I better squeeze some time for a few RTFs before she decides to stop :D:D

psp1000
21-10-2009, 06:27 PM
haha.... me lose out big time.. super bzy these days. no time to rtf at all! :mad:

Loooks like I better squeeze some time for a few RTFs before she decides to stop :D:D

hahah just do a survey, how many time RTF same gal you will feel sian?

All The Way
22-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Thank Bro Ryder99 for contact.
Here my short of my FR

Name:Mika
looks - 7/10 (But more pretty if look longer)
boobs - 5.0/10 (For boobs lover not advise to go)
body - 7.5/10
catbath - 7.0/10
frenching – No. She don’t like frenching infact.
bbbj – 8.0/10 (good)
FJ - 8.0/10
Damage:$100(plus tip)+20(room)+cd

Overall enjoy a wonderful session

psp1000
23-10-2009, 07:53 AM
A general reminder :

psp1000
25-10-2009, 07:59 AM
A general reminder :

Ryder99
26-10-2009, 12:24 PM
I am back from my oversea trip and I will resume my duty as a TS. Thanks for all the fantastic FRs n yr support to Mika. For those who had PM and have yet to get contact, pls be patient, I will certainly revert to you, if you qualify. Thanks to bro psp1000 for standing in for me during my oversea trip.

Ryder99
26-10-2009, 12:38 PM
FR[/B]
Look: 9/10 (Super chio SYT- most pretty FL i seen so far)
Body: Small Built (boby complexion almost perfect)
Boobs: Cute A Cup
BBBJ: 7/10 (Deep Throat)
FJ: 7/10 (room for improvement - think she is still relatively new in doing FL)
Overall: 8.5 /10 (i fully enjoyed myself)
Damage: $100 + $20 (Room)
RTF: Definitely!

Looks : 8.5/10
Syt look, sweet and petite gal, the type I prefer.

Body : 7.5/10
Cos only A cup boobs

Service : 7.5/10
Not too bad for a PRC SYT

GFE : 7.5/10
Good chemistry with her, but she doesn't like kissing. Maybe have better luck if rtf? Who knows....

Look:9.5/10 wow very pretty,the best i ever had.
Boobs:A not for boobs lover,i think some bro boobs is even bigger than her but who care i like it very much.
Frenching:no
Fingering:no
Painting:Yes n very wet
Bbbj:8/10
Fj:9/10 very shiok n very tight
Gfe:10/10 will never forget gfe feeling
Rtf:definitely its a must,how to miss such a beautiful girl like her.

thanks tiange to share me the ctc n thanks mika to give me such a good session.

Northeast chinese gal is my favorite for they have nice voice n smooth skin.After entering the room, i was very excited to wait.Within 5 min, mika came, what a beatiful gal n exceed a lot above my expection although i have read a lot of borthers good comment for her.

But i was too nervous facing such a pretty gal.hope next time i can be better,so osonly

looks - 7.5 (good looking, nice features, with light make up)
boobs - non - existence but i still love them all the same (boobs lovers dont even think)
body - 7 (nice height, nice weight, nice complexion hmm)
catbath - 6.5 (v sop, but i am not really there for that)
frenching – no
bbbj – 8 ( deep-throat, sluring sound =P )
FJ - 8 ( although i come only after 2 position..)
GFE – 8 ( i simply love the way she talks to me )
Rtf - my wallet say no..but i am missing her already...so yes yes yes.
ts effort -10 ( thanks a lot to bro ryder effort for the contact and for teaching me and guiding her to operating areas. thanks a lot to bro psp for helping to maintain the thread while bro ryder is not ard.)

looks - 7.5 (pretty syt)
boobs - A- (not for boobs lover)
body - 7.5 (slim)
bbbj – 8 (deep-throat)
FJ - 8
GFE – 8

Thanks to tiange for sharing her ctc with me..

As usual i will post FR for every bonk.

Looks: 8/10 (Quite pretty imho)
Body: 7/10 (Nice soft tender body)
Boobs: 0/10 (No boobs to speak about boobie lover do not need to try)
Catbath: 7/10 (Rating was just for doing it not exceptionally well but seldom get FLs that have such service)

BBBJ: 8/10 (Very good BBBJ not the best but definitely one of the top 3 i had)
FJ: 7/10 (Quite norm)
Frenching: NA (Only a kiss on lips when leaving, Didnt try to french cause i think she dont like)
GFE: 7/10 (Because no french)

Service: 9/10 (Very polite)
RTF: Maybe (The down point is no boobs, else i sure RTF many times :p)

Thanks Ryder bro for contact!

Name:Mika
looks - 7/10 (But more pretty if look longer)
boobs - 5.0/10 (For boobs lover not advise to go)
body - 7.5/10
catbath - 7.0/10
frenching – No. She don’t like frenching infact.
bbbj – 8.0/10 (good)
FJ - 8.0/10
Damage:$100(plus tip)+20(room)+cd

Overall enjoy a wonderful session

Thanks for all the wonderful FRs

LotusElise
26-10-2009, 05:07 PM
hahah just do a survey, how many time RTF same gal you will feel sian?

haha ,i dunno yet. so far mika's the only one i have rtf before. but hard to rtf mika again. hard to find a suitable time. :(

but after talking to her, i can understand n respect her working hrs, so no choice.. got ot look for other fLs..

thong650816
26-10-2009, 05:31 PM
bro ryder99, thank you very much for Mika ctc. as promised below is my simple FR on her.

becos she don't work on weekend, so finally i tried her up this afternoon.
what a fuck up am i today, she told me to go to Dxx81 and i made the mistake went to the Rxx81 nearby, so both of us waiting at each side for 1/2 hr..... and finally i meet her back at Dxx81.

Look: 9/10 (pretty SYT, my type of gal)
Figure: Slim about 156
Boobs: A- (minus point)
Frenching: no
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10 Excellent

yes, she is a very very nice gal, my types too, of cos i have a wonderful day today. already arrange with her for next week appointment liao.

ya, i gave her extra $50 tips, at first she don't want to take it and said this might no good to you but i insist she must have it for the mistake i made.

thanks again bro ryder99.
upz me if you can.

jack_xu1979
26-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Meet mika 2nd time,she still manage her time well n arrive on time, the feeling with her is still good like 1st time,n i can give the accurate sta:
Face: 9. Very like japanese AV syt, n has traditional chinese beaty
Boob/body: A/8 smooth skin
BBBJ/FJ: 9/8 tight n wet
French: she did not like this
Damage: 100
RTF:she is a musst try gal

Ryder99
26-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Look: 9/10 (pretty SYT, my type of gal)
Figure: Slim about 156
Boobs: A- (minus point)
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10 Excellent

yes, she is a very very nice gal, my types too, of cos i have a wonderful day today. already arrange with her for next week appointment liao.

ya, i gave her extra $50 tips, at first she don't want to take it and said this might no good to you but i insist she must have it for the mistake i made.

thanks again bro ryder99.
upz me if you can.

Thanks n upz u for yr FR. Cheers...

Ryder99
26-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Meet mika 2nd time,she still manage her time well n arrive on time, the feeling with her is still good like 1st time,n i can give the accurate sta:
Face: 9. Very like japanese AV syt, n has traditional chinese beaty
Boob/body: A/8 smooth skin
BBBJ/FJ: 9/8 tight n wet
French: she did not like this
Damage: 100
RTF:she is a musst try gal

Thanks for yr support. Will upz u 2moro cos just upz ano bro. Rgds

psp1000
26-10-2009, 07:23 PM
haha ,i dunno yet. so far mika's the only one i have rtf before. but hard to rtf mika again. hard to find a suitable time. :(

but after talking to her, i can understand n respect her working hrs, so no choice.. got ot look for other fLs..

haha true, till now i also no chance to RTF her yet haha cos she so busy with all of the bros here. Me no diff from others, still need to Q too..

psp1000
26-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Bro Ryder is back, PM him for contact.

Ryder99
27-10-2009, 12:30 PM
haha true, till now i also no chance to RTF her yet haha cos she so busy with all of the bros here. Me no diff from others, still need to Q too..

Ya, agreed with both of you hard to book her cos she dun want arrange back-to-back arrangement cos she feel bad to hold up later booking. Also, her day/timeslot limited due to her studies. Anyway, dun give up lei....

kylie.chin
27-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Mika, Mika, Mika.... What a nice feeling I had after walking out of the room and after spending more than 1 1/2 hr with a very SYT; superb is all what I can talked about!!! Nice lady with very small boobs, but who really care when she provided me the service of the month. Great Body, Great BBBJ, Great FJ, Great Attitude, Great Company, and Great Girlfriend Feeling; what else can one ask beside thanking his lucky star for having the opportunity to spend time with her!!

I will definitely return for her service again and again, hopefully, she does not quit so soon. Gosh.. I am so luck; and I am so thankful to TS for giving me the opportunity to meet up with Mika.....

Rating : What else but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Ryder99
27-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Mika, Mika, Mika....

I will definitely return for her service again and again, hopefully, she does not quit so soon. Gosh.. I am so luck; and I am so thankful to TS for giving me the opportunity to meet up with Mika.....

Rating : What else but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Hi Kylie, Thanks for yr FR. Oso hop she will not quit so soon.

Ryder99
28-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Here is FR of Mika:

Mika wishes to serve only Singaporean Chinese. No offense to other race. For further details, please contact Mika directly. Do not call her as she will not answered. Only SMS her in Mandarin. Simple English can too.

[B]Disclaimer: I am not Mika OKT. I am just helping her to give out contact. Any details, pls SMS her.

y291252001
28-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Am beginning to miss her again.... ;)

Ryder99
28-10-2009, 05:28 PM

Sure or not. Can consider RTF her ma

prcsytlover
28-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Look: 6.3/10 (Looks ok. But not really stunning)
Figure: Slim
Boobs: A (Really very small. Nip is dark brown)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Not bad. Very hardworking on this)
FJ: 7/10 ( Me finish too fast. Very Tight!!!)
Fingering: 1/10 (She dun like. )
Attitude: 9/10 (Very soft spoken and gentle. )
Service: 8/10 (Good. Even bath for me after the session, after i rest for 10mins well she bath 1st)
GFE: 7/10 ( A bit cold at 1st. Say I look too fierce!:confused: But try to break the ice after the session. Even stay in the room for 15mins to chat with me while i rest after the session. But very funny.. only try to build up GFE after session?!)

She's trying very hard to give ppl the GFE feeling. And she's doing it fine. Expect for no fingering, everything is ok. Even ask for a goodbye kiss on the lip before I leave. Hmm not bad. ha ha.

psp1000
28-10-2009, 07:10 PM

hahaha...got ppl kanna KC liao...

Ryder99
30-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Figure: Slim
Boobs: A (Really very small. Nip is dark brown)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Not bad. Very hardworking on this)
FJ: 7/10 ( Me finish too fast. Very Tight!!!)
Fingering: 1/10 (She dun like. )
Attitude: 9/10 (Very soft spoken and gentle. )
Service: 8/10 (Good. Even bath for me after the session, after i rest for 10mins well she bath 1st)
GFE: 7/10 ( A bit cold at 1st. Say I look too fierce!:confused: But try to break the ice after the session. Even stay in the room for 15mins to chat with me while i rest after the session. But very funny.. only try to build up GFE after session?!)

She's trying very hard to give ppl the GFE feeling. And she's doing it fine. Expect for no fingering, everything is ok. Even ask for a goodbye kiss on the lip before I leave. Hmm not bad. ha ha.

Glad tat u enjoy. Thanks for yr FRing

y291252001
30-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Even ask for a goodbye kiss on the lip before I leave. Hmm not bad. ha ha.
bro prcsytlover, your standard must be damn high on the looks factor - or you got the wrong girl. ha! no offense. but I need more people like you to divert to other targets.:D

Sure or not. Can consider RTF her ma
hahaha...got ppl kanna KC liao...
Consider RTF? It's confirmed but depend on when only loh.

Kanna KC? Ok lah, think you 2 got more KC feel instead of me. ;)

allan999
30-10-2009, 12:19 PM
can I have her contact number.

psp1000
31-10-2009, 12:36 PM

haha bro, no la, seriously, they are out for money only la. You fall into KC, mean you fall into trap liao. :)

Ryder99
02-11-2009, 11:41 AM
bro prcsytlover, your standard must be damn high on the looks factor - or you got the wrong girl. ha! no offense. but I need more people like you to divert to other targets.:D

Dun think kena kc from her cos dun have tat type of feel with her. Just want to hlp her cos she is a very courteous gal la...

Ryder99
03-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Here is FR of Mika:

Mika wishes to serve only Singaporean Chinese. No offense to other race. For further details, please contact Mika directly. Do not call her as she will not answered. Only SMS her in Mandarin. Simple English can too.

[B]Disclaimer: I am not Mika OKT. I am just helping her to give out contact. Any details, pls SMS her.

Have not seen any FR lately. What happen? Understand some bro have booked her recently. Where is yr FRs?. One sentence oso good. For those who oredi got her contact, do hurrry, b4 she decide to quit. Tide wait for no man lei...

Those interested, pm me for her contact.

sam1313
03-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks Ryder99 for the ctc! FInaly got chance to meet up with her last week.

Basicaly same as most FRs posted by others bros, Good looking gals, small and slim in build. definately for for boobs lover. But for me, the looks department is more important!

BBBJ is very good till i got to stop her (Almost cum) haha

Thanks Ryder99 for this good find!

Ryder99
03-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks Ryder99 for the ctc! FInaly got chance to meet up with her last week.

Basicaly same as most FRs posted by others bros, Good looking gals, small and slim in build. definately for for boobs lover. But for me, the looks department is more important!

BBBJ is very good till i got to stop her (Almost cum) haha

Thanks Ryder99 for this good find!

I suppose u hv the final dish, Did'nt u try FJ. She got a tight one n come with AV effect. Thanks for yr FR....

psp1000
03-11-2009, 08:19 PM
hahaha maybe ppl bored of her liao la bro Ryder..

sexbuzz
03-11-2009, 10:10 PM
hahaha maybe ppl bored of her liao la bro Ryder..

on the contrary, after reading de FRs, my interest on Mika grew:D
bro Ryder, may i have her ctc pls? tnx:)

tottohaw
03-11-2009, 10:14 PM
br..pls pm me contrat pls..thanks:D

All The Way
04-11-2009, 11:15 AM
bro ryder99, did you went to china last month?

Ryder99
05-11-2009, 08:49 AM
bro ryder99, did you went to china last month?

No, went to a Western place instead.

psp1000
05-11-2009, 10:17 PM
:D:DNo, went to a Western place instead.

Wow Western place, bro Ryder99 rich lei...never bring me go lol..

avle09
05-11-2009, 10:32 PM
bro psp.. if u go, who is going to take care of this gem ?
no one will take care of the thread, that's y he left u behind :)

Ryder99
06-11-2009, 10:20 AM
:D:D

Wow Western place, bro Ryder99 rich lei...never bring me go lol..

For holiday la. U noe, year end, no choice must clear leave lei; otherwise company wuntong. Toward year end worst, everyone rushing to take. Actually, I went to Spain but so so only but my oc like lei. So, some time must play angel, right?

Ryder99
06-11-2009, 04:53 PM
bro psp.. if u go, who is going to take care of this gem ?
no one will take care of the thread, that's y he left u behind :)

ya lor, If he go, then Mika will go into retirement. Any way, think bro psp got many activities in Spore too.

psp1000
06-11-2009, 06:50 PM
ya lor, If he go, then Mika will go into retirement. Any way, think bro psp got many activities in Spore too.

hahaha No activities la, now no $$$ liao, seldom go out also, and think Mika also got lots of regular liao la, where got still need me ...:D

Ryder99
09-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Here is FR of Mika:

Mika wishes to serve only Singaporean Chinese. No offense to other race. For further details, please contact Mika directly. Do not call her as she will not answered. Pls SMS her for appt.

Criteria: Priority will be given to snr bro with minimum 25 rep points; or 2 FR within the last 3 months. Please attached your FRs.

[B]Disclaimer: I am not Mika OKT. I am just helping her to give out contact. Any details, pls SMS her.[/QUOTE]

psp1000
09-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Here is FR of Mika:

Mika wishes to serve only Singaporean Chinese. No offense to other race. For further details, please contact Mika directly. Do not call her as she will not answered. Pls SMS her for appt.

Criteria: Priority will be given to snr bro with minimum 25 rep points; or 2 FR within the last 3 months. Please attached your FRs.

[B]Disclaimer: I am not Mika OKT. I am just helping her to give out contact. Any details, pls SMS her.[/QUOTE]

Wow bro Ryder99, Mika still working huh? tot she not going to work long? :D

Ryder99
09-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Wow bro Ryder99, Mika still working huh? tot she not going to work long? :D[/QUOTE]

I communicate with her recently. So far, there is no indication from her lei.

Ryder99
12-11-2009, 03:45 PM
As I have mentioned from beginning, Mika will not be in the FL scene for long. Received a call from her that she will quit after tomorrow.

I will not be giving out contact of her anymore, so stop pm me for contact.

For those who are her regulars or those who have her contact, can continue to book her. Wish you all the best.

avle09
12-11-2009, 05:05 PM
I tried to book yesterday.. she say she's not free :eek:
Going to miss her :mad:

Ryder99
12-11-2009, 06:18 PM
I tried to book yesterday.. she say she's not free :eek:
Going to miss her :mad:

notice, u are her regular. So, chance better now, right? Wish u all the best

psp1000
12-11-2009, 08:18 PM
As I have mentioned from beginning, Mika will not be in the FL scene for long. Received a call from her that she will quit after tomorrow.

I will not be giving out contact of her anymore, so stop pm me for contact.

For those who are her regulars or those who have her contact, can continue to book her. Wish you all the best.

FInally she quit liao huh? well all are the same wan la..for money, sooner or later will still come out do de. Maybe she just need to take a break for a month or two bahs. :D

LotusElise
13-11-2009, 12:38 AM
FInally she quit liao huh? well all are the same wan la..for money, sooner or later will still come out do de. Maybe she just need to take a break for a month or two bahs. :D

Haha ,truth in wat u say. but hope she will do well in her studies n no need to cum back to tis line. :)

psp1000
13-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Haha ,truth in wat u say. but hope she will do well in her studies n no need to cum back to tis line. :)

ya , studies ? hmmmmm....how many you met in this fl not a student? all also same story wan la..studies, out of no choice, high rent, high expen..bahs bahs bahs..

hahah bro now u go for which FL liao huh? got any goods one?:D

kylie.chin
13-11-2009, 10:13 AM
ya , studies ? hmmmmm....how many you met in this fl not a student? all also same story wan la..studies, out of no choice, high rent, high expen..bahs bahs bahs..

Come on bro... the least that we can do is to wish her the very best.

Trust me, not many of them like to be in this situation or this business for that matter. Ya, they have a choice not to do this line of Biz; but if you understand the employment situation in China, you will understand why they come to S'pore for WORK. Everybody has a dream to be successful and wanting financially secure for their future. Bro, you are so so lucky to be a S'porean, and sadly we take many things for granted... Sigh....

I have enjoyed her company and that was purely a business transaction. I paid for the services rendered, that's all. But when I read in this FR that she is quitting, I was really happy for her. I send her an SMS and wishing her well and good luck in the future. She replied me with happiness and gratitude.

Bro.. FLs are just ordinary ladies in extra-ordinary circumstances. We should treat all ladies equal with respect regardless of relationship, color, race, occupations, etc... If you ever have a chance going out with some FLs for dinner or beyond sex, you will understand more about them and you will appreciate that they are just ordinary gals wanting to find security for their future. What's wrong with that, don't we all doing the same???

Trust me, I am not in love with any of them but just my two cents worth....

LotusElise
13-11-2009, 10:21 AM

hahha, still lookin ard! partly busy, and cant find any suitable ones i like. If Mika can work after office hrs, it'd be fantastic.

last that i up was haonan's bingbing. Tall,fair, slim and hardworking. but she went back temporarily already.

u? Any good intro? :D

Ryder99
13-11-2009, 11:05 AM
hahha, still lookin ard! partly busy, and cant find any suitable ones i like. If Mika can work after office hrs, it'd be fantastic.

last that i up was haonan's bingbing. Tall,fair, slim and hardworking. but she went back temporarily already.

u? Any good intro? :D

I agreed with u lor. She is very professional. Tot, normally FL will give young n handsome better svc. Not true lei. She told me she treats everyone the same n she dun kc anyone. Those who have tried her, would agree. Of course, she needs money as her studies, accomodation is very costly n she needs to relocate house agn due to some reason.

Ryder99
13-11-2009, 12:27 PM
After my msg, alot of bro start calling Mika n ask why she quit FL. I misunderstand her intention. She will still continue as FL but for her own safety, she only wanted to quit from SBF scene; and not to give out new contact. Sori for the misinformation. About 300 numbers had been given out and looking at the response & FR, she got alot of regular clients. For these regulars n those who oredi got her numbers, pls continue to book her, if u need her good service. However, for her safety, please do not pass the nbrs ard. Thanks for yr support to Mika and those who upz me.

LotusElise
13-11-2009, 12:51 PM
After my msg, alot of bro start calling Mika n ask why she quit FL. I misunderstand her intention. She will still continue as FL but for her own safety, she only wanted to quit from SBF scene; and not to give out new contact. Sori for the misinformation. About 300 numbers had been given out and looking at the response & FR, she got alot of regular clients. For these regulars n those who oredi got her numbers, pls continue to book her, if u need her good service. However, for her safety, please do not pass the nbrs ard. Thanks for yr support to Mika and those who upz me.

hohoho
in short ,she onli wan to slow down the marketing n focus on her existing customers?
gd gd.. will take note n make booking if i ever got free time during work hrs. :D

Ryder99
13-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Think so la. As long, she got enough for her sch fees n some for expenses, ok liao. She apprec her regulars as she treated her gd la....

psp1000
14-11-2009, 07:22 PM

hahah see wha i say is right, always same story but never quit wan la ...:D so who want buy me coffee?

They are always the same, first try to ask bros help them here, once got regular, u think they still care who u r or how u help? lol..

Ryder99
16-11-2009, 11:12 AM
hahah see wha i say is right, always same story but never quit wan la ...:D so who want buy me coffee?

They are always the same, first try to ask bros help them here, once got regular, u think they still care who u r or how u help? lol..

Think the regulars wun sustain her la cos aft some time, sianz liao with same gal. Cheongster always want to churi churi. At the start, she oredi got intention to post on SBF for 1-2 months to tie her over her short term financial needs; otherwise, she would just continue.

psp1000
17-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Think the regulars wun sustain her la cos aft some time, sianz liao with same gal. Cheongster always want to churi churi. At the start, she oredi got intention to post on SBF for 1-2 months to tie her over her short term financial needs; otherwise, she would just continue.

True la, cheongster after 1 or 2 mths same girl sian liao..me an example hahaa. :D

Of cos have to build up clients here mah, so must find ppl to post in SBF wah, else where to find regular lol..

So how r u lately bro?

alexshell_t
17-11-2009, 07:40 PM
TKS ts for sharing Mika contact..

After getting her number for more then a month, finally got time to book a slot with her this after.

a short FR ,

Look: 8.8/10 ( one of the good looking FL )
Body: 7/10
GF: 9/10
wetness: 9/10
Overall she is very hard working and strong KC feeling.
damage: 100+ hotel and CD
RTF: SURE

s4rdine
18-11-2009, 01:24 PM
ty v much bro Ryder99 for the sharing, its a satisfying experience ;p

mika seems more like a taiwanese to me (personal feel, haha), polite, knowledgeable, pretty, demure (which seems like an unsuitable word to be used here, but i think she fits the word). i barred her from smoking in the room after things done, haha, hope she wont get angry of me :D N i tink both of us really enjoyed the session, n she came twice o.o

tats my 2cents, n future bro do treat her well, a v nice gal =)

Ryder99
18-11-2009, 03:59 PM
True la, cheongster after 1 or 2 mths same girl sian liao..me an example hahaa. :D

Of cos have to build up clients here mah, so must find ppl to post in SBF wah, else where to find regular lol..

So how r u lately bro?

still ard la. Lately, quite sianz cos hlp a Korean gal to post but got deleted. Look like we fun fun TS not much of a choice lolz.

TKS ts for sharing Mika contact..

After getting her number for more then a month, finally got time to book a slot with her this after.

a short FR ,

Look: 8.8/10 ( one of the good looking FL )
Body: 7/10
GF: 9/10
wetness: 9/10
Overall she is very hard working and strong KC feeling.
damage: 100+ hotel and CD
RTF: SURE

It better late then nvr. Oso u done at the right time cos she slow down her business. Glad u enjoy n thanks for yr FRing.

ty v much bro Ryder99 for the sharing, its a satisfying experience ;p

mika seems more like a taiwanese to me (personal feel, haha), polite, knowledgeable, pretty, demure (which seems like an unsuitable word to be used here, but i think she fits the word). i barred her from smoking in the room after things done, haha, hope she wont get angry of me :D N i tink both of us really enjoyed the session, n she came twice o.o

tats my 2cents, n future bro do treat her well, a v nice gal =)

Ya, some bro oso said she looks more like Taiwanese. Dun think she get angry cos on few occassions, she asked me for permission to smoke. She is dam polite n soft spoken lei. I did ask her to try cut this habit.

Since got so many positive f/b of her good svc n attitude, will ask her to re-consider her decision. Meet her lately n understand she wanted a break for some personal reason n oso to prepare for her coming exams. Meanwhile, those who got her nbrs, can continue to patronise her...

VaArt
06-12-2009, 12:34 PM
is Mika still in the trade? I tried calling her a few days back, no response..

Ryder99
14-12-2009, 03:28 PM
is Mika still in the trade? I tried calling her a few days back, no response..

Yes, Mika stil in the trade. Early Nov, she asked me to stop giving out nbrs as she is preparing for exam n arranging for a family mbr to come Spore. The mbr is now in Spore n will be staying with her for next 2 - 3mths. Tis mbr is the lost type. Most of the time she spends time with her so she dun answer calls. She has to behave like a angel; otherwise percha lobang. Naturally, her bus also trickle down. IMO, only those regulars or RTF will have better chance n within the window period of 1 -5 pm. Those who got her nbrs can still try sms her but dun feel dejected if she does not respond. I asked her to go full steam again, once her family mbr leaves Spore. Chance is good. So, be patient n wait for my update. May be in 2 months time. Meanwhile do not pm me for her no. Thanks for yr understanding.

Slaver29125
27-01-2010, 11:40 PM
missing mika… haiz… :(
need to find another syt to replace her liow… haiz…
syt are so hard to find… haiz...

psp1000
28-01-2010, 08:07 AM
missing mika… haiz… :(
need to find another syt to replace her liow… haiz…
syt are so hard to find… haiz...

ture man, syt always hard to find , even you found one also cost alots !!

Ryder99
18-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Good news. Got a call from Mika that she is back and ready to serve bro from tomorrow (Friday). She is still on school vacation until 25 Feb. She is willing to serve bro even on Saturday & Sunday and from 10AM before her school term starts on 26 Feb. Her last timeslot is still 7pm but you can try to negotiate with her. Hope these additional days on Sat & Sun is good news for some bro who cannot make it on weekdays.

Some loyal bro of hers, who had asked me on her whereabout, oredi recd advance pm from me. Do fast hand fast leg b4 others strike. Her contact no is still the same. She is fresh lei....

If interested, please pm me for contact and do no post your request for contact on main page as I will not response. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.

For newbie, you need at least minimum 25 rep points or 2 recent FR to qualify for contact. If you dun have the minimum rep points but got 2 decent FRs, I can consider

Disclaimer: I am not Mika OKT. I am just helping her to give out contact to cover her living expenses. Any details, pls negotiate with her directly.

Ryder99
18-02-2010, 06:44 PM
FR of Mika.

GFE: 10/10 (for me)
Damage: $100/1/1 (exclude room & cd)
Her working Days/Time: Mon - Sun, 10am-7pm (until 25 Feb 2010)
(once school term starts on 26 Feb, it will revert to Mon-Fri, 1pm-7pm)

Mika wishes to serve only Singaporean Chinese. No offense to other race. For further details, please contact Mika directly. Pls sms her for appt.

Disclaimer: I am not Mika OKT. I am just helping her to give out contact. Any details, pls negotiate with her directly.

sasuke0125
20-02-2010, 03:31 AM
Hi bro. I'm will like to try her out. Can u kindly give me her ctc?
Raymond 97509631

bigbadwolf78
21-02-2010, 02:02 AM
Missed the boat last time round, so i was determined not to let this syt slip thru my grasp again..fast hand fast leg booked a slot with her and below is my FR:

Looks: Very sweet looking babe with mesmerising eyes
Figure: Petite and very very slim (great for bros with fetish for skinny gals)
Boobs: A (like runway..definitely not for boob lovers)
Frenching: Never try
BBBJ: 9/10 (Slurp slurp in shower, slurp slurp on the bed, shiok shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight but with hairy pussy, she said she haven bonked for a few mths oredi, duly surrendered to her in one position within 10mins)
GFE: Superb, very pleasant personality, she stayed to chit chat in the rm while waiting for her next customer, plus offered a loving gdbye kiss

Overall, it felt good to spend time with this sweet looking syt..thanks bro Ryder for the ctc! :)

igotfatballs
21-02-2010, 07:19 PM
brother mika = ex kyoko right
my rtf with her this time

skinnier then before due to diet...will start to put on a little more weight
i prefer slim to plump...so ok for me
look more mature this time round but nevertheless still look quite young
boobs flat cause super slim
those who like super slim girls can find her...one of the skinnier ones around
gfe is good cause totally no rush and chatted with me till her next customer arrive.

Ryder99
22-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Missed the boat last time round, so i was determined not to let this syt slip thru my grasp again..fast hand fast leg booked a slot with her and below is my FR:

Looks: Very sweet looking babe with mesmerising eyes
Figure: Petite and very very slim (great for bros with fetish for skinny gals)
Boobs: A (like runway..definitely not for boob lovers)
Frenching: Never try
BBBJ: 9/10 (Slurp slurp in shower, slurp slurp on the bed, shiok shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight but with hairy pussy, she said she haven bonked for a few mths oredi, duly surrendered to her in one position within 10mins)
GFE: Superb, very pleasant personality, she stayed to chit chat in the rm while waiting for her next customer, plus offered a loving gdbye kiss

Overall, it felt good to spend time with this sweet looking syt..thanks bro Ryder for the ctc! :)

Great, tis 2nd round, u are 1st blood. Her customer svc is great. Glad tat u enjoy. Thanks for yr FR. upz u.

brother mika = ex kyoko right
my rtf with her this time

skinnier then before due to diet...will start to put on a little more weight
i prefer slim to plump...so ok for me
look more mature this time round but nevertheless still look quite young
boobs flat cause super slim
those who like super slim girls can find her...one of the skinnier ones around
gfe is good cause totally no rush and chatted with me till her next customer arrive.

Thanks for yr RTF. Tat shows her svc is not to be forgotten. I understand more rtf to come. If I haven't up u, will certainly up u when I recover.

Ryder99
23-02-2010, 03:46 PM
FR of Mika.

GFE: 10/10 (for me)
Her working Days/Time: Mon - Sun, 10am-7pm (until 25 Feb 2010)
(once school term starts on 26 Feb, it will revert to Mon-Fri, 1pm-7pm)

Mika wishes to serve only Singaporean Chinese. No offense to other race. For further details, please contact Mika directly. Pls sms her for appt.

Disclaimer: I am not Mika OKT. I am just helping her to give out contact. Any details, pls negotiate with her directly.

Quite a number of contacts were given. So far, only 2 FRs. Wat happen to the rest??? One sentence oso can la. Hop, not nbr collector lei. Her atttitude n svc excellent la, courteous with Japanese treatment cum AV effect....If interested, pm me for contact. Thanks

aczeta76
24-02-2010, 05:21 PM

yoyoyo.. how come no one tell me about syt being back huh.

Lucky her ctc never change.

--------------------
Look: 8/10 (This is the closest I have seen to Sianren's Xiaoping)
Boobs: A- (not impt.. got syt looks can liao)
Frenching: Bo...but nvm..
BBBJ: 7.82/10 (Attempt to DT me.. hahaha...so +0.02)
FJ: 8/10 (Can't tell if moaning is real but hey.. she was well lub so I was doing something rite)
GFE: 8/10 (for me)
RTF: She is too thin so I reckon she will require more KFC and since my YZ mei mei going off...so u say ler

Had a lunch meeting so knew was going to be tired and since YZ mm not free, try my luck on mika after knowing she is back.

Missed her the last round.

Kaoz... taxi at Orchard road is crazy but thankfully, i know where the Q moves fast so manage to get there 5 mins after appt hour.

Fast fwd... ding dong-when I have juz taken off my socks and was sweating from rushing to the room.. i dun like to be late.

Showered and after trying up, she ask me to stay for a while and I was wondering???

mika: 我可以在这里先给你吹吗?

ooooohhhh.... hahaha, 1st time got people ask me in such a gentle way. Had a good treat from her before proceeding to the bed where she ask is I would like to lie down or sit...+ point..

Short FR - manage to got her really wet and we were having lotsa fun with her wet lub lovehole and when she had enuff, we moved to the finale position by the edge of the bed and activate turbo till we ended up against the headboard and panting for life.

+++points as she reminds me so much of Xiao Ping (who had better figure) but they are the same with the gentle mannerism...

Waited with her for the next bro and we chit chat quite a lot.

Vedict:... sianren and fellow SYT lovers...(-minus the dua neh lovers), please fall in if you have not。 If u have already known her, then all I can say is

为什么没有人跟我说!!!!!

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

skirtchaser639
24-02-2010, 08:34 PM
...为什么没有人跟我说!!!!!...

nobody tells you, you also already found you way here:rolleyes:
if told you, you KCed already then we still got chance meh... :D :p

Ryder99
25-02-2010, 01:26 AM
yoyoyo.. how come no one tell me about syt being back huh.

Lucky her ctc never change.

--------------------
Look: 8/10 (This is the closest I have seen to Sianren's Xiaoping)
Boobs: A- (not impt.. got syt looks can liao)
Frenching: Bo...but nvm..
BBBJ: 7.82/10 (Attempt to DT me.. hahaha...so +0.02)
FJ: 8/10 (Can't tell if moaning is real but hey.. she was well lub so I was doing something rite)
GFE: 8/10 (for me)
RTF: She is too thin so I reckon she will require more KFC and since my YZ mei mei going off...so u say ler

Had a lunch meeting so knew was going to be tired and since YZ mm not free, try my luck on mika after knowing she is back.

Missed her the last round.

Kaoz... taxi at Orchard road is crazy but thankfully, i know where the Q moves fast so manage to get there 5 mins after appt hour.

Fast fwd... ding dong-when I have juz taken off my socks and was sweating from rushing to the room.. i dun like to be late.

Showered and after trying up, she ask me to stay for a while and I was wondering???

mika: 我可以在这里先给你吹吗?

ooooohhhh.... hahaha, 1st time got people ask me in such a gentle way. Had a good treat from her before proceeding to the bed where she ask is I would like to lie down or sit...+ point..

Short FR - manage to got her really wet and we were having lotsa fun with her wet lub lovehole and when she had enuff, we moved to the finale position by the edge of the bed and activate turbo till we ended up against the headboard and panting for life.

+++points as she reminds me so much of Xiao Ping (who had better figure) but they are the same with the gentle mannerism...

Waited with her for the next bro and we chit chat quite a lot.

Vedict:... sianren and fellow SYT lovers...(-minus the dua neh lovers), please fall in if you have not。 If u have already known her, then all I can say is

为什么没有人跟我说!!!!!

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

Thanks bro aczeta76 for yr great FR. Can see u really enjoy Mika svc. Nvr knew u waiting patiently for her return; otherwise will alert u too. Prior to her return, oredi rec some pm from her loyal clients asking her whereabout so naturally I alert them first. Yep, she thinner tis time. Maybe worry on $$ problem. Guess only from my conversation when I met her. Did ask her to put some weight. A bit fleshy better. Agreed with u tat her service excellent as she dun differentiate her customers. Thanks for upz me.....

Ryder99
25-02-2010, 01:33 AM
nobody tells you, you also already found you way here:rolleyes:
if told you, you KCed already then we still got chance meh... :D :p

Agreed with u la, all roads lead to Rome. Real cheongster noe where to strike. BTW, how abt u. Hop to see yr FR.....

aczeta76
25-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks bro aczeta76 for yr great FR. Can see u really enjoy Mika svc. Nvr knew u waiting patiently for her return; otherwise will alert u too. Prior to her return, oredi rec some pm from her loyal clients asking her whereabout so naturally I alert them first. Yep, she thinner tis time. Maybe worry on $$ problem. Guess only from my conversation when I met her. Did ask her to put some weight. A bit fleshy better. Agreed with u tat her service excellent as she dun differentiate her customers. Thanks for upz me.....

It is okie lah... remind her that impt thing is to be healthy. I was telling her I suspect she is iron deficient so ask her to eat more liver etc to build up her health.

Silly girl was so worried she will grow fat that she diet during her stay @ home..tsk tsk.. bros, go help glow her up.

Ryder99
25-02-2010, 03:52 PM
It is okie lah... remind her that impt thing is to be healthy. I was telling her I suspect she is iron deficient so ask her to eat more liver etc to build up her health.

Silly girl was so worried she will grow fat that she diet during her stay @ home..tsk tsk.. bros, go help glow her up.

U are right la. In fact, 1st time I met her, oredi told she is on the skinny side. Later, found out tat, very often, she ate one meal only. No dinner. How can? So, told her she must eat more, esp nourishment food, meat, vitamins n liver. I ask her eat liver cos suspect, she a bit anaemic. I think she got fear of putting weight like some silly girls. They want to slim but in the end become too thin. Went lunch with her twice n keep pestering her to eat more but in the end, I am the one eat more. Ha ha, so I put on weight n she put off. Will fb to her on bro concern. Really, lift my hat to u. One time, u oredi noe so much abt her. Hopefully, tis time she listen. A little fleshy is more solid n gd for her la.....

aczeta76
25-02-2010, 04:06 PM
U are right la. In fact, 1st time I met her, oredi told she is on the skinny side. Later, found out tat, very often, she ate one meal only. No dinner. How can? So, told her she must eat more, esp nourishment food, meat, vitamins n liver. I ask her eat liver cos suspect, she a bit anaemic. I think she got fear of putting weight like some silly girls. They want to slim but in the end become too thin. Went lunch with her twice n keep pestering her to eat more but in the end, I am the one eat more. Ha ha, so I put on weight n she put off. Will fb to her on bro concern. Really, lift my hat to u. One time, u oredi noe so much abt her. Hopefully, tis time she listen. A little fleshy is more solid n gd for her la.....

hahaha... u muz tell her that the flesh will grow where it matters.. boobs!!!!

then she will eat. Next time she dun listen, let me "threaten" her that I will feed her protien.. "ahahahahahaha..joking niah, lucky I not abusive like someone implied."

kekekekeke

Ryder99
25-02-2010, 04:45 PM
hahaha... u muz tell her that the flesh will grow where it matters.. boobs!!!!

then she will eat. Next time she dun listen, let me "threaten" her that I will feed her protien.. "ahahahahahaha..joking niah, lucky I not abusive like someone implied."

kekekekeke

Looks like bro fb very effective la. Been smsing her. She replied tat she had wasted her effort slimming. All this while, she tot she looks gd. She said she will eat more from now. Hop she made an effort cos I got hard time smsing her. My mandarin really sulk, I have hard time finding dict n pinying to exp to her. Think she understand la. Hop she got gd badan soon. Next time, if u rtf, I am sure she will give u super duper svc...... kum xia kum xia for yr valuable fb.