PDA

View Full Version : Another TN in west coast

luckyyeti
21-09-2009, 05:38 PM
BRO, I AM EXCITED TO SHARE WITH YOU ANOTHER GOOD FIND!!

i went to west coast:where they are many tuinas shop there...

i went to one called B something hair dressing and beauty

inisde has 3 ladies...there is one taller slim but very sexy looking PRC from shenayang, Liaoning...called QIQI

I WENT OFR THE 1.5HR SESSION, as my whole body soft soft from morning session in ave 2...hahaha!! OC not in..so cheong ah!!!

she masg me yesterday.. her masg skills is good..i will give 9/10..after 50mins she pop the golden question whether i want to masg my didi...

i said ok, and while she started to oil and Hj me, i pulled up her shirt and open her bra....he boobs is a handful around 32B...but she has nice cute ass.

i pulled down her pants and panty and played with her meimei below...she is clean..no smell there same time squeezing and sucking on her breasts..she bends down and moans into my ears....hahaha

maybe i was so engrossed playing her, i did not cum after 15mins....she Hj me very fast and told me to concentrate!!! haha wah liao how to concentrate!! so many things to do..sucking &fingering!

finally she cannot tahan! she took wet tissue, clean my didi and BBBJ!! me! siaoliao!

i was not expecting that!

anyway, the truth is just few hours ago, i went to the HC in clementi ave 2...so where got so fast cum lei

when time's up, she gave up.
i paid her $60 for 1.5hr session plus $60 tips for her..

pity her, her hands cramped and her lips suck until swell liao! hahaha!

I will post this as new thread shortly...

PS: BE WARNED!! when she doing masg fro you, her lady boss will damn thick skin ask if she can also do yr legs while QIQI do yr body...that way they make extra s$1/2 hr session money!! they will pester non stop...so you have to be very firm and say no,not enough time!

All bros, must be firm and show you know the trade well...negotiate if you find her price srazy high!! no need to give face...we must save money to enjoy elsewhere...right?:p:rolleyes:

BRO, please up my points for this new thread!!

luckyyeti!!:p

rockman
21-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Bro able to give slightly more description of the place? i live nearby, try to look around but dun have leh. all look normal normal from the outside.

blue_bubble64
21-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Well done!

Address?:)

popee16
21-09-2009, 08:48 PM

inisde has 3 ladies...there is one taller slim but very sexy looking PRC from shenayang, Liaoning...called QIQI

I WENT OFR THE 1.5HR SESSION, as my whole body soft soft from morning session in ave 2...hahaha!! OC not in..so cheong ah!!!

she masg me yesterday.. her masg skills is good..i will give 9/10..after 50mins she pop the golden question whether i want to masg my didi...

i said ok, and while she started to oil and Hj me, i pulled up her shirt and open her bra....he boobs is a handful around 32B...but she has nice cute ass.

i pulled down her pants and panty and played with her meimei below...she is clean..no smell there same time squeezing and sucking on her breasts..she bends down and moans into my ears....hahaha

maybe i was so engrossed playing her, i did not cum after 15mins....she Hj me very fast and told me to concentrate!!! haha wah liao how to concentrate!! so many things to do..sucking &fingering!

finally she cannot tahan! she took wet tissue, clean my didi and BBBJ!! me! siaoliao!

anyway, the truth is just few hours ago, i went to the HC in clementi ave 2...so where got so fast cum lei

PS: BE WARNED!! when she doing masg fro you, her lady boss will damn thick skin ask if she can also do yr legs while QIQI do yr body...that way they make extra s$1/2 hr session money!! they will pester non stop...so you have to be very firm and say no,not enough time!

All bros, must be firm and show you know the trade well...negotiate if you find her price srazy high!! no need to give face...we must save money to enjoy elsewhere...right?:p:rolleyes:

Bro,
Can share the contact and location?

puregold
22-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Thks to TS for the contacts.

Went down thi afternoon. The usual setup with 2 partitions divided by japanese blinds.

Had an appointment with QiQi, MILF, slim & ok looking.
Massage was pretty good, opted for 1 hr. Ard 45 mins, flipped over & started auto-roaming. The rest just followed.....

Boobs - Ard 32B, saggy.
Damage - 40 + 30.

Btw, one customer juz came in to have a HJ while i was inside. How did I know? Coz he juz came in, asked for 30 mins massage. From the way they chatted, he seems like a regular. The woman asked him to juz lie on his back since he is only there for 30 mins. Within 15 mins while i was still in the other partition, his massage was finished...hehehe.

maro2929
22-09-2009, 04:22 PM
hi bro, can share the location?

ruchucky
22-09-2009, 05:19 PM

Went down thi afternoon. The usual setup with 2 partitions divided by japanese blinds.

Massage was pretty good, opted for 1 hr. Ard 45 mins, flipped over & started auto-roaming. The rest just followed.....

Boobs - Ard 32B, saggy.
Damage - 40 + 30.

Btw, one customer juz came in to have a HJ while i was inside. How did I know? Coz he juz came in, asked for 30 mins massage. From the way they chatted, he seems like a regular. The woman asked him to juz lie on his back since he is only there for 30 mins. Within 15 mins while i was still in the other partition, his massage was finished...hehehe.

hai, bro can pm me the location and contact..want to try.
thanks

Fred3183
22-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi Bro,can share location?
Thanks alot

louismaniz
22-09-2009, 08:17 PM

yo bro, pls pm me the location n contact. many many thx...

louismaniz
22-09-2009, 08:22 PM

Boobs - Ard 32B, saggy.
Damage - 40 + 30.

yo bro, pls pm me the location n contact. many many thx...

tianxia
22-09-2009, 09:15 PM

Hi is do gal QiQI have a tattoo on her right/left arm? i am sure if i came across simliar person elsewhere.. Btw can pm contacts and address?

tianxia
22-09-2009, 09:21 PM

yo is this qiqi a gal with tattoo on her right/left arm?
btw can pm contacts and address?

kaokaokaokao
22-09-2009, 10:01 PM
hi bro, can share the location with me?

maybank
22-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Can share the contact?

kaokaokaokao
22-09-2009, 11:52 PM
yo bro.....can I know the address? thank you so much

maxium
23-09-2009, 06:05 PM
hi bro,
can pm location

thanks

iamking
23-09-2009, 11:37 PM
hi bro, can pm me the location? Stays nearby..

mic9
25-09-2009, 12:37 PM
can pm me address thanks bro

samsang
25-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi bro luckyyeti, can pm me the ctc and location? thx in advance!!

darkjapangel
25-09-2009, 04:05 PM
yo...brother, care to share the address?

albatross
26-09-2009, 01:03 PM
ah? i just live a street across, never even noticed. has been receing this 2 days ( i suck at recon:P)cool, must be very low profile man

Tian Mi Mi
26-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Hi Bro, Could you please let me the location ? Thanks a lot.

sharp22l
30-09-2009, 02:32 PM
bro, pm me the contact. thank you

way2fun3922
01-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Hi Bro, please PM me the location. Thanks...

joeylow78
01-10-2009, 06:54 PM
cam i have the address and contact?

solido
01-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Hi Bro can i have the contacts and loacation plz, thanks in advance

wan6183
01-10-2009, 07:18 PM
All TN cheongster,dun bother this place, it's had closed down but to bros luckyeti to confirm.:confused:

edison_07
01-10-2009, 08:05 PM
hi bro, can pm me the contact and the location of the place ? thx..

Qwe2002
01-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Hi Can share the location. Thanks

ruchucky
02-10-2009, 08:32 AM
;)hai, bro, is this at blk 5++, right?

rajjnu
02-10-2009, 09:41 AM
hi bro, can share the location with me?
:)

funfan
04-10-2009, 01:57 AM
hi bro, can share the location?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

rajjnu
05-10-2009, 09:17 AM
:) hai, bro can pm me the location and contact..want to try.
thanks

shoick77
05-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Hi Bro please PM me the location also...

luckyyeti
05-10-2009, 12:59 PM
just to let all bros know

this Tn got raided last week...

so no need to ask me for ctc for this anymore.
luckyyeti:mad:

enzyme
05-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Is that true that they were raided? but not the 1st time they got raided.

I had been patronizing this shop for 2.5 years, the reason i did not recommend to bros here is because of their looks not really fantastic and a personal reason.
One of the previous girl got rather involved with me.

Ok here's the story anyway, i stumbled upon this small Beijing xxxx some time in mid 2007. It was about 7pm and they were almost full. The lady boss (same as the one now, plump one) assigned a younger girl to me as she felt that i looked young.

How-ever the young girl was still engaged at that time (i shall call her ah mei from here on). I waited on my front for about 10 mins and in she came, she was nothing out of the ordinary, and quite QIA (hokkien for untamed girl). For everything i said, she had a rebuttal. So not wanting to lose face, i rebutted everything she said loudly in the cubicle under the staircase.

That time the shop does not offer specials as when my time was up there was no attempt to even suggest the GQ. (i verified this thru several other visits and on different girls later).

I was quite attracted to her character and not wanting to go home empty handed, i told her to extend another 30 mins. Times' up and still no signs of GQ, i extended another 30 mins. All this while i told her to only massage my belly and side of my groin. She got the hint after i extended the 2nd time, she whispered into my ears, just say so if you want to 打飞机. And off she start to a rather novice standard of HJ. She keep examining my dick as if she was not familiar to it.

I came a while later, the question in my mind was, how much should i pay her. Since i had not asked about the hourly rates for the massage (small head rules!!!) and neither did we discussed about the Special rate.

So after i shower in the bathroom and changed up, i asked her how much. She just smiled and said "就按两个钟嘛,$120 ".

I was surprised that the special was free...
I return to the shop on a monthly basis and slowly she starts to treat me like a very "good" friend. All my HJ were free for the period she was there, about 1year plus. She quit without telling me and changed her number when i went on my overseas working trip. Sort of miss her now for all the HJ. ha.

So when i returned from my trip, in came Qiqi and 1 other girl. The lady boss recommended me qiqi and told me she was rather like Mei.

Qiqi is rather milfy, and playable. i say her playability is about 8/10. Can strip til nothing and suck and french and dig.

I have tried all the girls in the shop after Mei had left and most of the time, the HJ were free or sometimes, i just gave a tip of $30.

All the girls in this shop, even the lady boss offers specials (HJ and maybe BJ if you are good in leading them on or negotiating).

Alas, another of my regular hunts bites the dust.
I still have Qiqi's number, will sms her to check if they will reopen.
wait out guys.

eesintong
05-10-2009, 04:22 PM
hi bro can pm me the location n ctc thanks

wat2woopee
06-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Is that true that they were raided? but not the 1st time they got raided.

I still have Qiqi's number, will sms her to check if they will reopen.
wait out guys.

Any news? TS dun want to give the address when I pm him instead recommend other place, now place got raided, what rubbish:mad:

milf lovers
07-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Well agree with Bro Enzyme regarding the raids,they
actually got another joint in Teban Gardens.Have stop
visiting them since 2 yrs ago as most of the lady look only
so so,find massage quite exp at $40 per hr & not really shiok
as find piano massage here & there.After all its my own personal
experience...............

SimJulian
07-10-2009, 09:48 AM
>Hi everyone here, I totally agree with bro milf lovers & Enzyme, I went down last week after read about Qiqi, but she and 1 more PRC was doing TN for 1 men, so I got the othr fat n old but fair PRC, I dun know and nvr ask her name, as she is very money face, the moment I went in the partition, she try to sell 1.5 hrs instead of 1 hr, massage so so only, after there ask HJ for $50, so I reject.
>Dun waste time and money, regardless they got raid or not…afterall they are just typical money face PRC WL, some more not pretty....
>Happing cheonging other place.

Well agree with Bro Enzyme regarding the raids,they
actually got another joint in Teban Gardens.Have stop
visiting them since 2 yrs ago as most of the lady look only
so so,find massage quite exp at $40 per hr & not really shiok
as find piano massage here & there.After all its my own personal
experience...............

luckyyeti
07-10-2009, 11:28 AM
this joint is closed!!!
Thanks to some bros...they were raided last week!!
So bros no need to ask me for ctc anymore for this!!

Terrano
07-10-2009, 09:28 PM
No leh,they still open but close early.Today i passby at 1845hrs the shutter is open.The lady boss is sitting at the entrance.

gelcock
09-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Bros, can pm Qiqi's number to me also???

Btw, anyone know how are the other massage shops at West Coast Dr area?
Which one got special.
I saw quite a few but never try before....

dune
25-01-2012, 03:16 AM
yo bro.....can I know the address? thank you so much

Thanks alot

tikus69
26-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Bro,
Sorry to inform you lah... this thread was since 2009. Do you think the joint is still around? Don't ask to share location since it is probably closed already Happy New Year!

Thanks alot

bassf
26-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Can share contact??

farking
26-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Can share the location?

ballster
31-01-2012, 09:05 PM
BRO! thanks for sharing, can pm me the details coz i stay nearby! thanks bro!