PDA

View Full Version : New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

lowpc1982
20-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Found a new very joint @ Taman Setia Indah (JB) on yesterday. The shop just started biz on 19th Sep 09 according to the lady there. Total hv 6 ladies working there; 4 PRC, 1 HK & 1 Thai. After waiting for 30 mins, was introduced the HK lady by the OKT there. WOW, 1st time trying Hongkee chick ! Opted for full package...
Below is the FR:

Name: JoJo (a bit look alike HK actress-Guo Ke Yin)
Boobs: 9/10 B+ cupper
Body: 9/10 (Slim & smooth)
Massage Skill: oil massge 6/10
BJ: 6/10 (1st time blow by a HK lady, so a bit nervous, not really enjoying it)
BBBJ: Depends on chemistry
Fingering: Depends on chemistry (can try, if rejected then dont force her lo)
FJ: Tight & responsive
Overall: 8.5/10
Damage: 150
WIR: Yes! Yes!

samsam13
20-09-2009, 05:29 PM
bro, where is the location on setia indah? any shop names or phone number can share?

million thanks.

lowpc1982
20-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Hey,bro,I already pm u. Pls check it. Hope my recommedation suit u as well.

cool33
20-09-2009, 08:24 PM
bro, where is the location on setia indah? any shop names or phone number can share?

million thanks.

It is near taman daya?

lowpc1982
20-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Yes...There is already a thread started at wishcity.

I already pm u the web url.

wilcsj
20-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Yes Tmn Setia Indah has 4 massage joint. The name pls.

kingkong81
21-09-2009, 12:59 AM
The name for the MP is " Themepark Massage Centre" , is located same roll of the ah guang curry fish head.

There is a masseuge call xiao fen & Si Jia, currently she is the famous is JB MP ..and she always fully book. So i recomend those samster who interested to visit her , do pre booking in advance before set off .

Name : Si Jia
Look : 8/10 ( her voice was so soft and sweet )
Figure : 34D
Massage : 8/10
HJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10 ( she like to comunicate )
Damage : Massage RM 55 + HJ RM 50 + tips RM 50

niwde7
21-09-2009, 02:39 AM
sorry to break this to you guys, today the place got raided by
MIB coz some loud moth bro had named the name of that place
in a certain internet forum. which in forum etiquette is a no no
and he deserved to be zapped:(

sex crusader
21-09-2009, 11:45 AM
KNNCCB to that mother farker! I have yet to pay a visit! Heard this MP got theme every month. E.g. Nurse, Stewardess etc.Looks like i lan lan have to go back to china to fufill my fantasy.:cool:

MassageBoy
21-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks, bro Low..

Have try out the Jojo..Super nice feeling..Never try HK gal before in my life..

Name: JoJo (I found out she more look like Karen Mok..hehe)
Boobs: 9/10 C cupss..( Can rub my Small brother nice)
Body: 9/10
Ass: 8/8
Skin: 8/10
BJ: 8/10 ( Ask her look at you when BJ, cant stand for long)
FJ: 9/10 (Good Shit - Almost broke my cock)
GFE : Yes

kankaro
21-09-2009, 01:48 PM
who is the CB kia ? i havent got chance to try the place ...

those fellows who dont like MPs or the way they function, pls go visit some other forums ... dun spolit the cheong scene for the rest of us ...

more S
21-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Hi ,
Pls PM me the location , Thx :)

lowpc1982
21-09-2009, 03:38 PM
The shop was not raided and it's very very safe according to the OKT there. Girls quality r assured. If there is any complain of the quality, they will change another batch of girls.

I just called up & would like to make another booking but it was fully booked until 8pm. There will be more China beauties coming in this Fri. Today got 1 new girl: FR as followings:

名字/name:小鱼
样貌/look :8/10
年龄/age :25
皮肤/skin :又白又滑 (fair & smooth)
身材/boobs:34C
身高/Height:165
按摩/Massage Skill:7/10
抓根/Juagen :8/10
FJ :9/10 (蛮紧的)(Tight & responsive)
Gfe : 8/10 (蛮依赖的)

lowpc1982
21-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Hi bro, all pm replies. Pls check...

lowpc1982
21-09-2009, 04:34 PM
The place is very very safe according to the OKT there and girls quality r assured. So no worry about police raided. Fyi, I hv just called up to make another booking but it was fully booked until 8pm. So sad.:mad:

jnudes
21-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Issit same as Haru Haru available in sg rite now? If yes I'll definitely try considering the cheaper rate...

lowpc1982
21-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Hi bro, it's different fm Haru Haru in Sg as the decoration of the rooms r all same but definitely u will feel comfortable with it given the price of RM 150 to bonk a nurse/stewardess/ol,hehe!. Ladies there will be wearing that particular month theme uniform to serve u (this month theme is nurse uniform). As the joint just started, maybe we can purpose to the boss there to hv the idea like Haru Haru soon? It's better to make 1 day advance phone booking as this place is damn hot now.

topcook1
21-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Sounds great!!Can TS PM me the address and the contact too...cheers

ngk22922005
21-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi bro, it's different fm Haru Haru in Sg as the decoration of the rooms r all same but definitely u will feel comfortable with it given the price of RM 150 to bonk a nurse/stewardess/ol,hehe!. Ladies there will be wearing that particular month theme uniform to serve u (this month theme is nurse uniform). As the joint just started, maybe we can purpose to the boss there to hv the idea like Haru Haru soon? It's better to make 1 day advance phone booking as this place is damn hot now.

hi bros can pm me addr n pnone no: 2 me...this 2 day i will go there,,,thank u very much:)

kingkong81
21-09-2009, 08:43 PM

Hey guy , i visit this shop today and yesterday , what are u toking about ?
please ensure what you have say is true ....

loveguru
21-09-2009, 09:12 PM

u sure? was there today and it's still operating as usual..

lowpc1982
22-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Hi Bro Topcook1 & nk22922005, pm u the details already...Pls check it ya

derek9980
22-09-2009, 02:40 AM
The shop was not raided and it's very very safe according to the OKT there. Girls quality r assured. If there is any complain of the quality, they will change another batch of girls.

I just called up & would like to make another booking but it was fully booked until 8pm. There will be more China beauties coming in this Fri. Today got 1 new girl: FR as followings:

hi bro..may i know the location and contact?? TQVM

lowpc1982
22-09-2009, 02:59 AM
Hi Bro Derek 9980, I already pm u my reply.

imune84
22-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Hi Bro Derek 9980, I already pm u my reply.

hi brother lowpc1982, kindly pm me the contact and the location too.
thanks 1st!:p

ruchucky
22-09-2009, 11:19 AM

hai, bro can pm me the location, want to go this friday.

MassageBoy
22-09-2009, 12:37 PM
After first tried on the HK gal, i decided to make my 2nd trip to the shop this afternoon. So bad it is quite fully booked. But i still managed to get myself a bed vacant on 6PM slot.

After reading the thread, I knew there is new gal called "小鱼" arrived. I decided to swim like a fish into her body later. This making me more excited and can't wait until the time arrived. I am counting the seconds now!!!

Will definitely post FR after try out later...Hope all cheongster will post their FR and let me have some reference later on..haha..

lowpc1982
22-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Hi Bro imune84, hv replied u thru pm.

yoman4778
22-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi Bro,

Can let me know the location anc contacts

Thanks bro

MassageBoy
22-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Can let me know the location anc contacts

Thanks bro

Hey bro,

You are so aggressive huh..hehe..see your reply in few threads...:)

lowpc1982
22-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Bro Yoman4778, I hv replied u thru pm.

goodguy
22-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Bro can pm me the location? Thanks!

jnudes
22-09-2009, 04:07 PM
RM150 sounds like a value fuck to me but for how long?

I hope bros that have tried please contribute their report here in a more detailed description like the Haru Haru report, the previous report sounds like an ordinary one to me.

And by the way I'm not from JB and to visit this place I would prefer not to ask the taxi driver to bring me there due to its discreet and confidential location. Any volunteer? Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

MassageBoy
22-09-2009, 04:40 PM

I hope bros that have tried please contribute their report here in a more detailed description like the Haru Haru report, the previous report sounds like an ordinary one to me.

And by the way I'm not from JB and to visit this place I would prefer not to ask the taxi driver to bring me there due to its discreet and confidential location. Any volunteer? Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Hey bro,

Is a valuable F*** trip lor..been there twice since they opened ( while i go back hometown for this Raya holiday)..I like the concept so much..Uniform seduction..Been in KL so long and cheong so much, never find out such places..
I will recommend my Cheong Group give it a try..U must try out the HK gal ( Jojo)..According to their OKT, they will change the theme wear next month..I will pay a visit again..got their shop contact number already..haha..

lowpc1982
22-09-2009, 05:43 PM

Thanks in advance.

My very first virgin FR. so pardon me bros if i sound all noob and all.

Went down to Theme Park on 19th Sept. It was my first time there so feel kinda nervous when i was there.
After entering, was served tea and was introduced the HK lady by the friendly capten there.

W/o further delay, headed into the room and i must say it's quite comfortable.

After a while, a lady with nurse attire came in, she introduced herself as Yoyo.When I 1st saw Yoyo, my eyes turned big as she was so sexy with the uniform attire. Straight away she leaded me into shower room & we bath together.

1st time bathed by a sexy lady so a bit paiseh. Well she started to give off light moans while rubbing on my back. Then flipped over and wash/rubbed my didi while sliding her pussy over it and somehow or another 'accidently' went in abit and she gave a light squek. haha. Kinda cute though.

W/o further delay. we headed back into the room hand in hand. Laid down and she started to lick ard my back slowly working her way down to my butt. Kinda didnt expect wat's coming next though. She started with light kiss with me and my hand just couldn't be controlled and I started roaming her boob down to her pussy. Her skin is so smooth. When I kiss her nipples, she moan slightly and it was so genuine.

After a while, she started to lick my nipples while holding on to my didi. I was so excited when she hold onto my balls. Finally, she reached my didi...When she reached my balls, donno why held hands then she started sucking on my balls and she tighted her grip of her hands. Wa!! Really feel like those couple sia for a moment,damn good GFE. Then she proceeded to bbbj and at the same time, she started to give light moans. I almost cum so asked her to stop.

Then she capped on and started with cow-girl. While doing it, she gave me the CFM look then she lay lower to my face. and we started french kissing. All i could taste was the taste of strawberry (think she had strawberry chewing gum b4 tat). haha...

After that we started to increase our pace, and her moan got louder and louder...I almost cum so quickly ask her to stop & change to another position (doggie) which is my favourite postion. I really enjoy this part when I pumped her with the continuos sound of "pak....pak....pak". It's like those Japan AV scene.

Finally, I finished off with missionary. I put both her leg onto my shoulder and pump her with the rest of my energy. She hold my hand tightly for a while and I tot she cum. Think after pumping for 5 mins,I finally unloaded. I could c that she was enjoying more than me as she moan so happily. Lastly, she helped me to clean up my didi inside the shower room.

When I wore on my clothes and jeans, she gave me a tight hug and kiss on my face. At that moment, I felt like I am the happiest man in the world !!

I must say the service here is damn good and really worth every single cents.

Hasta La Vista babies !!!...(means I will be back in English)

TaurusGuy
22-09-2009, 07:10 PM
What time does the place close ? Hopefully not too early...

jnudes
22-09-2009, 07:16 PM
My very first virgin FR. so pardon me bros if i sound all noob and all.

Went down to Theme Park on 19th Sept. It was my first time there so feel kinda nervous when i was there.
After entering, was served tea and was introduced the HK lady by the friendly capten there.

W/o further delay, headed into the room and i must say it's quite comfortable.

After a while, a lady with nurse attire came in, she introduced herself as Yoyo.When I 1st saw Yoyo, my eyes turned big as she was so sexy with the uniform attire. Straight away she leaded me into shower room & we bath together.

1st time bathed by a sexy lady so a bit paiseh. Well she started to give off light moans while rubbing on my back. Then flipped over and wash/rubbed my didi while sliding her pussy over it and somehow or another 'accidently' went in abit and she gave a light squek. haha. Kinda cute though.

W/o further delay. we headed back into the room hand in hand. Laid down and she started to lick ard my back slowly working her way down to my butt. Kinda didnt expect wat's coming next though. She started with light kiss with me and my hand just couldn't be controlled and I started roaming her boob down to her pussy. Her skin is so smooth. When I kiss her nipples, she moan slightly and it was so genuine.

After a while, she started to lick my nipples while holding on to my didi. I was so excited when she hold onto my balls. Finally, she reached my didi...When she reached my balls, donno why held hands then she started sucking on my balls and she tighted her grip of her hands. Wa!! Really feel like those couple sia for a moment,damn good GFE. Then she proceeded to bbbj and at the same time, she started to give light moans. I almost cum so asked her to stop.

Then she capped on and started with cow-girl. While doing it, she gave me the CFM look then she lay lower to my face. and we started french kissing. All i could taste was the taste of strawberry (think she had strawberry chewing gum b4 tat). haha...

After that we started to increase our pace, and her moan got louder and louder...I almost cum so quickly ask her to stop & change to another position (doggie) which is my favourite postion. I really enjoy this part when I pumped her with the continuos sound of "pak....pak....pak". It's like those Japan AV scene.

Finally, I finished off with missionary. I put both her leg onto my shoulder and pump her with the rest of my energy. She hold my hand tightly for a while and I tot she cum. Think after pumping for 5 mins,I finally unloaded. I could c that she was enjoying more than me as she moan so happily. Lastly, she helped me to clean up my didi inside the shower room.

When I wore on my clothes and jeans, she gave me a tight hug and kiss on my face. At that moment, I felt like I am the happiest man in the world !!

I must say the service here is damn good and really worth every single cents.

Hasta La Vista babies !!!...(means I will be back in English)

thanks bro for the report....everything is same with Haru Haru except no mattress massage but I don't mind....as long as the lady is service-oriented :)

lowpc1982
22-09-2009, 09:35 PM
What time does the place close ? Hopefully not too early...

Hi Bro, the place close @ 12am. U need to make phone booking for time being due to overwhelming request. The best is u can call up as soon as they start biz @ 12pm.

lowpc1982
22-09-2009, 09:37 PM
thanks bro for the report....everything is same with Haru Haru except no mattress massage but I don't mind....as long as the lady is service-oriented :)

Hi bro, I am sure Theme Park Massage (RM 150 for FJ only) is much cheaper than Haru Haru right? Not sure how much Haru Haru charging as I nv been there b4.

longjohn7"
22-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Hi Bro, the place close @ 12am. U need to make phone booking for time being due to overwhelming request. The best is u can call up as soon as they start biz @ 12pm.

ctc no please.

dkgg09
23-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone knows how to get to this joint from city square (besides malaysia custom). If by bus what no. and how much and how long journey? If by cab how much and how long is the journey? I don't want to be con by the taxi driver. Anyone can help me please? Pls pm. Thanks!

lowpc1982
23-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Hi Bros, I hv replied thru pm.

MassageBoy
23-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone knows how to get to this joint from city square (besides malaysia custom). If by bus what no. and how much and how long journey? If by cab how much and how long is the journey? I don't want to be con by the taxi driver. Anyone can help me please? Pls pm. Thanks!

Hey bro,

Can try using the google map locate it lor..so that you will know how long the distance and costs if take taxi. It will take about 20 minutes drive.

I just check on it, it is just 15.8 KM distance only.

jbmatt
23-09-2009, 02:58 PM
I mean no offense but I think better ask before making the trip...

Can the girls communicate in English (or maybe basic Malay)? Any issues with non-Chinese customers?

I don't like asking these type of questions, but experience tells me it's better to know, just in case.

All The Way
23-09-2009, 04:41 PM
it so easy bro,
reach jb city square took a taxi to taman
setia indah rhe taxi driver sure know the place
it cost about rm15-20 taxi fare
i live nearby only or i can bring you guy
ha haha
enjoy yourself

jiwawa123
23-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi,bros
may i have contact and address??
after cheonging i oso post a FR to all...we must keep secret ,dun let the oni heaven get raid.:)

Bennyl
23-09-2009, 07:15 PM
bro can pm me too? thanks

MassageBoy
23-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I mean no offense but I think better ask before making the trip...

Can the girls communicate in English (or maybe basic Malay)? Any issues with non-Chinese customers?

I don't like asking these type of questions, but experience tells me it's better to know, just in case.

I dun think the china gal can speak in english...if can, i guess they won't work there di..haha...
Perhaps the T.yam can speak lor...You can't speak chinese at all?

kankaro
23-09-2009, 07:53 PM
aiyo why need to speak english ?

just go there, order the girl, lie down there and let the girl do all the work lor ... can imagine urself kena "rape" by the nice cute girls :P

finish unload then pay $$ and go home ... no need speak any thing much ... so dun worry ...

habbomall
23-09-2009, 08:44 PM
bro can past me contect. have play NY for long time need to go this new joint

poly5131
23-09-2009, 11:55 PM
hi brother lowpc1982, kindly pm me the contact and the location too.
Going to JB this Friday.Thank You.:)

rondo
24-09-2009, 12:25 AM
Bro, pls PM me the location and contact for this place. Would really like to go there when I come back from Taiwan.

Wanted to cheong in taiwan but got roommate and very expensive here. I'm dying to unload.

Thanks alot

kingkong81
24-09-2009, 12:51 AM

just go there, order the girl, lie down there and let the girl do all the work lor ... can imagine urself kena "rape" by the nice cute girls :P

finish unload then pay $$ and go home ... no need speak any thing much ... so dun worry ...

haha ..strongly agree...
according to the manager inside, for thursday booking is fully occupied from 12pm to 5 pm...for those samster who going to pay visit, i advice you to make appointment before u set off....and if u had make appointment and u r delay , please call them to hold the space...or else will release to the next client....

tdo4_jb
24-09-2009, 01:54 AM
hello bro can u pm me the no of this joint and where at setia indah ..need to try...syok already

jnudes
24-09-2009, 03:32 AM
it so easy bro,
reach jb city square took a taxi to taman
setia indah rhe taxi driver sure know the place
it cost about rm15-20 taxi fare
i live nearby only or i can bring you guy
ha haha
enjoy yourself

thanks for the info, i will visit by taxi next time.

can anyone PM me the location address and the phone no. ?

btw...how long is the service...45 or 60 mins?

thegreatbonk
24-09-2009, 10:03 AM
can someone pm me the contact and the location. will want to give it a try. thank you in advance.

lowpc1982
24-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Bro, pls PM me the location and contact for this place. Would really like to go there when I come back from Taiwan.

Wanted to cheong in taiwan but got roommate and very expensive here. I'm dying to unload.

Thanks alot

Yeah...Taiwan is quite expensive. Happy cheonging @ Theme Park Massage.

Heard that fm capten there will be some tom yam (Thai) girls coming in soon. Any bros here going for real good massage, must gv it a try as I hv tried their previous tom yam girls before.

lowpc1982
24-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi bros, I hv replied all thru pm. Do pm me again if I miss out due to overwhelming request of contact la. Happy Cheonging! Cheers....

KatoeyLover69
24-09-2009, 05:54 PM

Aiyah, just use "international sign language"

.......Use the thumb and 1st finger of your left hand and make a "round" sign .... then use the 1st finger of your right hand to go in and out of the "round" sign ...... this means "fucking" in "international sign language" ..... you can use this "international sign language" in Asia, Africa, Arctic, Antartica, Greenland, Iceland and all the gals will know what you mean

kankaro
24-09-2009, 06:06 PM
hahahaha good one bro :)

lowpc1982
24-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Aiyah, just use "international sign language"

.......Use the thumb and 1st finger of your left hand and make a "round" sign .... then use the 1st finger of your right hand to go in and out of the "round" sign ...... this means "fucking" in "international sign language" ..... you can use this "international sign language" in Asia, Africa, Arctic, Antartica, Greenland, Iceland and all the gals will know what you mean

Hahaha...Bro,u r a pro...kekeke

jayajusco
24-09-2009, 06:44 PM
give me call number plz...tq...

lowpc1982
24-09-2009, 07:01 PM
give me call number plz...tq...

Hei bro, pm u already...pls check

IntelDuoCore
24-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey bro Low, please pm me the contacts and details too. Would like to try out this joint. Thanks.

DirkDiggler7791
24-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Yo bro, can PM me the contacts please. Thanks.

imune84
24-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Hey bro Low, please pm me the contacts and details too. Would like to try out this joint. Thanks.

Yes from my own personal point of view,
For me one time of this joint is very enough,
1st eye of the girl is still ok but after take off...:eek:
and so far i so only had a view of one girl looking
but in fact the trade stop after shower session...
after that i escort already...:(

pychan
24-09-2009, 09:09 PM

anyone planning goign there together?

tomolo?

iinstantz
24-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Can i have the exact location and tel of the captain? tks a lot
Really like to have a try at it.

lan lan
24-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Bro Low....please Pm the address of this heaven....many many thanks....

lowpc1982
25-09-2009, 02:10 AM

Like that arh...Next time I wont pm u anymore if I found a new kt in order not to make u miserable & regret. So sorry about that ya...

To all other SBF bros, I apologise if the introduction is not up to ur standard and make u miserable after trying.

nivet
25-09-2009, 03:12 AM
Thks lowpc1982 for the contact. Thinkin of makin a trip down later on (its 3.10am now), hehehe...Hope i can still get a slot. Another problem is, who to opt for, Jojo, si jia or xiao yu???

lowpc1982
25-09-2009, 04:17 AM
Thks lowpc1982 for the contact. Thinkin of makin a trip down later on (its 3.10am now), hehehe...Hope i can still get a slot. Another problem is, who to opt for, Jojo, si jia or xiao yu???

If u r going 4 erotic massage then I think Jojo is better.If u r going 4 excellent massage then
opt for Tom Yam girl.Heard gt new girl in tmr.

lowpc1982
25-09-2009, 04:45 AM
Bro iinstanz & lan lan, pm u already. Pls check. Do return with FR once u hv visited the shop.

Cum_Luver
25-09-2009, 06:58 AM
can PM the location ?
i been to a thai massage there b4.
will ask my Malaysian's friend to go recce

aseandude
25-09-2009, 08:54 AM
The premise is a 1 storey shop.
Passed by yesterday at around 4PM, no cars parked outside.
No customers at the counter waiting also.
Just 2 guys/OTK at the counter chatting.

aseandude
25-09-2009, 09:28 AM

lowpc1982
25-09-2009, 12:19 PM
can PM the location ?
i been to a thai massage there b4.
will ask my Malaysian's friend to go recce

Hey bro...We r on same ship la. My favourite club is Liverpool as well. Pm u already...Cheers!!!

lowpc1982
25-09-2009, 02:42 PM

Pls call up to enquire as they dont entertain walk in customer for time being. The capten is very friendly one. He bought me dim sum when I visited on Wed la. Maybe u can go in & try to look the girls 1st...

MassageBoy
25-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Oh yeah ..bro..that is International F*** language..

MassageBoy
25-09-2009, 03:08 PM

I have been there 2 times, bro..i always park behind..
Basically you need to call and book lo..if not, they hardly can entertain walk in customer in this moment..It is always fully booked.
I will go back there again this sunday with my Singapore fren..hehe..
Will call and book in advance..FUCK time is precious..

IntelDuoCore
25-09-2009, 04:36 PM
I have made a rough calculation, it's less than S$ 65.00 to try out the hongkie chick, and I can say this is bloody cheap, no wonder we Singaporeans are nicknamed as birds, coz we chip chip chip towards Malaysia through the causeway like sparrows.

aseandude
25-09-2009, 04:42 PM
No wonder, passed by again today around 4pm saw some sg bro in a green mpv parked infront.
Seems like 1 of those type of restaurant that need to make reservation.
Really hope if the sg bros are samsters please provide detail FR for us who are interested to try out this joint.
Sharing is the virtue of this forum.
Appreaciate to all bros who supported this thread.

alkk6628
25-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Dear all samster bro,

After reading the intro by samster bro, I'm have tried out this massage place and i would say this massage place worth to try.

Initially i wanna to check out on Yoyo (HK chick) but she's fully book and i have the opportunity to see her at the counter. She's quite hot however i have managed to try to China lady name Joey.

Joey is about 25 years old and very white. Started with a massage and then proceed to fucking. She has a B-cups, small boobs but looks attractive. SHe's basically looks attractive and her voice is so sweet. Overall rating 7.58/10 (my rating). After fucking with her, went to gents and saw Yoyo in towel reaching bath room with other customer.

For you info, all brothers should have bathing together with the gals as this is part of the package.

The only concern about the place is the area is made from partition and just cover with one big piece of cloth.

Yoyo will go back to HK soon, so for those who has not try the HK ladies better act fast.

Enjoy

charles1015
25-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Hello Bro, Can PM me the exact address, contact person & contact number?

Thanks ya~~Happy Life

nivet
25-09-2009, 08:16 PM
I tried to book yoyo today,but cant get da slot i wanted. BUT i manage to get a slot tomoro,hehe...hope nothin goes wrong *wink wink

datesg
25-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Pls send the contact details. Thx

fastshootcheong
25-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Hi Brudder, newbie here. Can you PM me the address and OKT contact of this new joint?

Enruo
25-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Hei bro, pm u already...pls check

Hi bro, can i have the address too?
Interested in the Hong Konger. :)

ahbeng81
26-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi bro, all pm replies. Pls check...

can pm me massage center at setia indah?

genglo
26-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Can bro pm me the contact no. thx

kingkong81
26-09-2009, 02:01 AM

yo...haha so u r the one who never pay and walk off ?
i heard someone telling me about that ...
went in the room - take off the shirt - make the girl naked - then go bath - after bath then pay nothing to the counter and walk off juz like that . do u know that the cashier need to deduct his salary because of u ?

if you need place to take bath , can anytime stop in petrol station washroom , i guess that will be good for u , the only bad thing is " no towel , no a/cond and no naked women accompanian.

ironman138
26-09-2009, 02:05 AM
Send me Send me the INFO!!
Excited!

rompingread
26-09-2009, 03:50 AM
Much appreciate if can pm the contact no.

Thanks a million bro.

6" boy
26-09-2009, 11:22 AM
went in the room - take off the shirt - make the girl naked - then go bath - after bath then pay nothing to the counter and walk off juz like that . do u know that the cashier need to deduct his salary because of u ?

Bro immune84

If what kingkong81 said is true, then I think what you did is very unethical.

I know it is our hard earn money but this is the trade. Sometimes we got good gem but sometimes we got shit. We take risk. If any of the cheongsters are not ready to come out to cheong then they should stay at home and PCC.

Poor cashier. I hope the boss will not pursue against him.

Just my 2 cents view.

Cheers :cool:

imune84
26-09-2009, 12:00 PM

if you need place to take bath , can anytime stop in petrol station washroom , i guess that will be good for u , the only bad thing is " no towel , no a/cond and no naked women accompanian.

it's my friend lah
he did make payment to the girl before leaving!
he told me that after she took off the cloth, can confirm that this would be a very disappointing fj.
next time must open eye see clearly,otherwise got beaten by those brother!
told me don't go there lah!

MassageBoy
26-09-2009, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=alkk6628;4140212]Dear all samster bro,

After reading the intro by samster bro, I'm have tried out this massage place and i would say this massage place worth to try.

Initially i wanna to check out on Yoyo (HK chick) but she's fully book and i have the opportunity to see her at the counter. She's quite hot however i have managed to try to China lady name Joey.

Joey is about 25 years old and very white. Started with a massage and then proceed to fucking. She has a B-cups, small boobs but looks attractive. SHe's basically looks attractive and her voice is so sweet. Overall rating 7.58/10 (my rating). After fucking with her, went to gents and saw Yoyo in towel reaching bath room with other customer.

For you info, all brothers should have bathing together with the gals as this is part of the package.

The only concern about the place is the area is made from partition and just cover with one big piece of cloth.

Yoyo will go back to HK soon, so for those who has not try the HK ladies better act fast.

Enjoy[/QUOTE

haha..yr poiny system so funny la..7.58...how you calculate and get that point want? ya, yoyo super famous and always fully booked..boz is from HK mar..must try once in my life time..so luckily i have try it earlier...
it will cost you RM400 per fuck in HK (based on my last biz trip to HK)..so so expensive...

I called up the OKT today, there are 2 T.Yam gals coming in..heard from him is quite alrite want..perhaps i got free time on evening and will go there cheong again!!! So stress of life, need to release... haha..

MassageBoy
26-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Bro immune84

I know it is our hard earn money but this is the trade. Sometimes we got good gem but sometimes we got shit. We take risk. If any of the cheongsters are not ready to come out to cheong then they should stay at home and PCC.

Just my 2 cents view.

I guess first timer nervous..haha...how can we know is not a good fuck from the view? somemore is not a regular player...
U won't know once you have try on it..This is based on my YearSSSSS of experience..

LoveThai
26-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Can anyone PM me the address of this place? many thanks. :)

lowpc1982
26-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Bro immune84

Just my 2 cents view.

Hi Bro, I think that fellow is not gentlemen at all or rather just wanted to find trouble there. Super agree on what u said. Cheers....

hotmen
27-09-2009, 12:27 AM
bro pls pm me de phone number..i want to go and try...tq

kingkong81
27-09-2009, 12:45 AM
it's my friend lah
he did make payment to the girl before leaving!
he told me that after she took off the cloth, can confirm that this would be a very disappointing fj.
next time must open eye see clearly,otherwise got beaten by those brother!
told me don't go there lah!

what are you toking about again ...at first u say is u , then now is ur fren ... we are not interested to know how much u pay to the girl , but i am sure that ah bee because of u deducted RM 150 ...

and no one there will beat client at all even the client as suck as you.

If you are other chicken shop competitor , please use better method to play the game but not with this lao ya method lah.... poor captain bee....

kingkong81
27-09-2009, 12:52 AM
Bro immune84

Just my 2 cents view.

haha ..i am sure what i had tell is true as i am some where around there before this happen .... when i step in the shop , captain bee tell me this and i get shock... if he still deny , i even can publish his car plate number as well ...... anyway this is a place juz for fun and relax , do not make that place atmosfere so stress....

lowpc1982
27-09-2009, 02:52 AM
what are you toking about again ...at first u say is u , then now is ur fren ... we are not interested to know how much u pay to the girl , but i am sure that ah bee because of u deducted RM 150 ...

and no one there will beat client at all even the client as suck as you.

If you are other chicken shop competitor , please use better method to play the game but not with this lao ya method lah.... poor captain bee....

Hey bro kingkong81, I ever visited one massage centre in JB which one guy was beaten to "head broken & bleeding". Found out fm the manager there is bcoz tat guy try to make trouble there, fuck liao said no money to pay etc. Same incident happened in S'pore Geylang also and ended up kana beat lor.

Haiyo,capten has to bear the loss arh? So pity.That fxxker (who din pay) really BTC la. No wonder when I called up to make booking, Ah Bee like a bit moody la. But he is still as friendly as ever when talk to customer.

Anyway,hope other bro who love the place will not be affected by that fxxker's comment. pls post ur FR once u hv visited the place. Do up my points if u think that my recc is ok.

I hv taken quite sometime to reply all thru pm, do pm again if I miss out any. Happy Cheonging to all SBF bros. Cheers!

lgwong500
27-09-2009, 07:12 AM
can i have the contact? tks bro

cruxx00
27-09-2009, 04:40 PM
can PM me the contact and map to go there??Do they provide body to body massage??

cruxx00
27-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Found a new very joint @ Taman Setia Indah (JB) on yesterday. The shop just started biz on 19th Sep 09 according to the lady there. Total hv 6 ladies working there; 4 PRC, 1 HK & 1 Thai. After waiting for 30 mins, was introduced the HK lady by the OKT there. WOW, 1st time trying Hongkee chick ! Opted for full package...
Below is the FR:

Bro..can PM me the exact location on setia indah..Do they provide services for malay guys?wat the damage for massage and BBBj only??Thanks in advance..

birthz777z
28-09-2009, 05:35 AM
Hi bro Lowpc1982, able to pm me the contact and location?

Cheers.

birthz777z
28-09-2009, 05:40 AM
Hi bro Lowpc1982, able to send me the contact and location?

Cheers.

goremine
28-09-2009, 02:18 PM
just go to 主题乐园 - 新车 (tom yam ) VS 香港 VS 中国 - 新山讨论区 JB Field Reports - 18禁讨论区 Adult Discussions - WishCT 愿望城市 - Powered by Discuz! (http://www.ilovethemepark.com) and you'll get all the information on loction as well as fr of all the girl. The website is illustrated on the entrance of the shop.

goremine
28-09-2009, 02:22 PM
It's (Index of / (http://WWW.ILOVETHEMEPARK.COM)) IT'LL REDIRECT TO THE ABOVE LINK. ANYWAY, OCTOBER THEME IS AIR STEWARDESS...........

nivet
28-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Manage to bonk yoyo during the weekend, hehehe :D
For bros who are thinkin of goin down to try out, here's da FR.

Reach this MP in da afternoon, not hard to find as i had known da address and do some research using google map, da PIC advise to make da bookin a day in advance before heading down to avoid disappointment.

Was led by the PIC into a room, the room is having 3 walls(not those solid one) with a curtain acting as an openin/door. As the theme for dis mth is 'Nurse', one side of da wall is being pasted with a hospital background wallpaper. Actually, I was expecting a nicer deco to comply with da theme...

Anyway, i took off my cloths, waited for my nurse, after a while she was here, but nt in a nurse uniform, she was wearin a white dress instead. Nvm, i don't really care, but i did her tease for not wearing it.

First, begin with da massage, while she was massagin me, we comm. via canto, i was tryin to show off my canto to her, she was amused with my effort, i thk dis build up a betta feeling between da both of us, and lead to a betta experience in da later part. After a while, she asked me to take shower together, ha!! sounds great, she wrap herself in a tower n bring me to the shower room, to my disappointment, i wasn't fascinated by da shower room, it was jus a normal toilet to be precise. But anyway, i enjoy myself by showering with her, cleanin her pussy and lickin it, kekekeke....she cant stand it, and we dry up ourself n proceed bak to da room.

I'm not goin into detail, rest of the story is wat u can visualise - kissing, caressing, fingering, licking, bjing, etc. She was really wet. Damn, we were like couple, da feelin is great.

Name: Yoyo
From: HK, taking a week off back to HK somewhere next week (dats wat she told me).
Height: 165cm
Look: 7/10, a slightly bigger face of Guo Ke Ying (郭可盈), 60% similarity
Boobs: 34C
Massage: 7/10, Only for a while, my aim is not to massage.
BBBJ: Jus for a while, cant make comment.
BLS: Balls Licking & Sucking NA
FJ: Fuck Job 8/10, not rushing you.
AR: NA, nvr ask
GFE: 9/10 (nice, mayb we talk a lot, n using my not-so-good canto. I manage to amuse her)
Fingering: Yes
Frech Kiss: Yes
Damage: RM173

According to her, she worked in SG before, she is temp. working in this MP while waiting for her permit to SG.

shawnver
29-09-2009, 09:50 PM
bro..can you share the add & contact number?

Edge
30-09-2009, 09:15 AM
went to Theme park massage.... i dont know, maybe with all the excitement and hype stirred on the forum.....i was left a bit disappointed with the set up of the place, toilet, nurse costume etc.... anyway, manage to see the infamous girl from HK.... well, she looks normal la.... maybe 6.5/10... but didnt manage to get her as someone had booked her.....so ah bee arranged shi jia for me 1 hr massage....

Name: Shi Jia
Looks:6.5/10
Massage:7.10
HJ: 6/10
RTM: not for awhile....

anyway, ah bee saying that a few more girls comin in this week.... ah bee say got a lamborghini.....:D claim 21 yrs old PRC..... the girl from HK goin back to bring a few more girls over.....

Depak22
30-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Below is the FR:

Can you kindly PM me the address..thanks

Depak22
30-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Bro's can PM me the address/tele and landmarks..??

Me new to JB so may not be easy to find for me..sorry ho.

Thanks..

MassageBoy
30-09-2009, 02:21 PM
went to Theme park massage.... i dont know, maybe with all the excitement and hype stirred on the forum.....i was left a bit disappointed with the set up of the place, toilet, nurse costume etc.... anyway, manage to see the infamous girl from HK.... well, she looks normal la.... maybe 6.5/10... but didnt manage to get her as someone had booked her.....so ah bee arranged shi jia for me 1 hr massage....

Name: Shi Jia
Looks:6.5/10
Massage:7.10
HJ: 6/10
RTM: not for awhile....

anyway, ah bee saying that a few more girls comin in this week.... ah bee say got a lamborghini.....:D claim 21 yrs old PRC..... the girl from HK goin back to bring a few more girls over.....

I was told by the boss that they will make improvement on that shop design especially front desk. I guess within this 2 week, there should be some improvement. I want to try the Ferrari!!! haha..

MassageBoy
30-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Last weekend, I drive down JB with three of my KL friends to test out new car in this new joint after making appointment. After 4-5 hours drive, we arrived there with tired look. So, i choose for this new T.Yam called Ann and go for massage first. The massage was excellent, i immediately feel refresh after the massage. Never give a second thought, i was in the war room already. Below is my FR:

Name: Ann
Height: 160cm
Look: 6/10, typical asian thai face.
Boobs: 32B
Massage: 9.5/10, It was excellent.
BBBJ: Jus for a while.
FJ: 8/10, she won't rush you.
GFE: 7/10 (overall she is nice, just i cant speak hokkien. cannot communicate. I mixed the language with Cantonese, Mandarin with english)
Frech Kiss: Yes

airbus380
01-10-2009, 05:35 AM
Hi Bro lowpc1982, can pm the address And Tel No. Please.
Tks U.

tort
01-10-2009, 06:37 AM
Do they have different damage for different gals or different services?

sinhanz
01-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Bros, any idea what time it opens and close?

Feel like Heading over @ 6 later. Maybe again at 10pm... Muahaha. Stress at work is killing me... the post just made my day brighter

lowpc1982
01-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Bros, any idea what time it opens and close?

Feel like Heading over @ 6 later. Maybe again at 10pm... Muahaha. Stress at work is killing me... the post just made my day brighter

Hi Bro, the shops start operation at 12pm & close 11pm.

They only entertain chinese customers as ladies there can speak chinese only.

vanhollow
02-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Hi, can PM me the location URL? thanks.

lordijal
02-10-2009, 01:49 PM
bro can pm me the address or contact....want to try

lordijal
02-10-2009, 01:50 PM
can pm me the contact no or where the address at setia indah

6" boy
02-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Finally I managed to tried the legandary Si Jia.

Look : 7/10 (young)
Boobs : 8/10 (C cup + firm)
Attitute : 9/10
HJ : 8/10 (very gentle)
Damage : RM55 Massage + RM50 HJ
RTF : Yes (because JB very difficult to find STY PRC with tua liap nih).

I come very fast by her HJ because of her nice neh neh. "Pek Pek Kut Kut" (fair and smooth). Immediately I suck her neh neh I come. Somemore she is wearing the nurse uniform lagi stim man!!!! Walau eh... Next time must wait me Prince Of Pub get very drunk first only I go. Can tahan longer. Hahahhaha

They allow "Jiu Keng" too. Can see the girls before you on the session.

To all brothers in KL and Singapore, actually the girls here is nothing to shout about compared to KL and Singapore quality.

But for us in JB, personally I think the girls are the best so far in JB's MP. As you may aware, JB MP only got MILF. So it is something new for us in JB.

I had visited those MP in KL (somewhere in Taipan) and Singapore Geylang and I would say the PRC there are young and pretty too with tua liap nih. The quality we have in Setia Indah can be easily find in KL and Singapore lah. So it is not necessary for you guys to drive all the way to JB just to find the place.

One more thing, the massage room is only divided by partition and covered curtain not until ceiling height. So can hear the girl moaring and "PIAK PIAK PIAK" sound clearly. Toilet also lousy but slightly better than LSB toilet.

One good point that I really want to emphasis here is the friendliness of the OKT.

Just my 2 cents view.

sex crusader
02-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Nah beh...u quietly go yourself and never jio me!:mad:Like that good meh?Anyway, i won't try this sijia liao! She is geeting more like a public bus, everybody also ride on.eeeeeee......:D

6" boy
02-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Nah beh...u quietly go yourself and never jio me!:mad:Like that good meh?Anyway, i won't try this sijia liao! She is geeting more like a public bus, everybody also ride on.eeeeeee......:D

You are right. But what to do? Ang Pai is like that one lah.

lowpc1982
02-10-2009, 04:46 PM

I come very fast by her HJ because of her nice neh neh. "Pek Pek Kut Kut" (fair and smooth). Immediately I suck her neh neh I come. Somemore she is wearing the nurse uniform lagi stim man!!!! Walau eh... Next time must wait me Prince Of Pub get very drunk first only I go. Can tahan longer. Hahahhaha

To all brothers in KL and Singapore, actually the girls here is nothing to shout about compared to KL and Singapore quality.

But for us in JB, personally I think the girls are the best so far in JB's MP. As you may aware, JB MP only got MILF. So it is something new for us in JB.

I had visited those MP in KL (somewhere in Taipan) and Singapore Geylang and I would say the PRC there are young and pretty too with tua liap nih. The quality we have in Setia Indah can be easily find in KL and Singapore lah. So it is not necessary for you guys to drive all the way to JB just to find the place.

One more thing, the massage room is only divided by partition and covered curtain not until ceiling height. So can hear the girl moaring and "PIAK PIAK PIAK" sound clearly. Toilet also lousy but slightly better than LSB toilet.

One good point that I really want to emphasis here is the friendliness of the OKT.

Just my 2 cents view.

Hi bro,thx for ur FR. I also agree on what u comment as I had also comment on this to the boss there. They will be making some improvements very soon to make this MP more worth to be visited.

Just receive a call fm Capten (AH Bee), their wifi is up already, so for those bro who afraid waiting there can bring ur laptop or wifi phone there to surf internet while waiting for ur nurse.

Latest news: 3 new PRC will start working on Sun.

KatoeyLover69
02-10-2009, 05:07 PM
One more thing, the massage room is only divided by partition and covered curtain not until ceiling height. So can hear the girl moaring and "PIAK PIAK PIAK" sound clearly.

I was there last Saturday and took "ang pai" JoJo / YoYo ..... nothing to shout about her ..... yeah, I heard the "piak, piak, piak" sound from the next partition and the gal moaning "Japanese-style"

JoJo is quite slim and has a nice body .... told me that she is 25 years old .... going back to Hong Kong today ( 2/10/09 )

Damage : RM 173.00 ( FJ, BBBJ and massage )

Allows '69' if you desire

RTF : Must try the "tom yum" the next time

sy1234
03-10-2009, 03:19 AM
Pls send the contact details. Thx

koolie
03-10-2009, 02:42 PM
TS may i have the location and contact please;)
a million thanks.

lowpc1982
03-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Just received a call fm capten (Ah Bee)

Latest news: 3 new PRC start working today. 2 of them (Bing Bing & Ting Ting) provides 3P services @ RM 288 for 45 mins.

I am eargerly to go down by tmr afternoon. Who is joining me? I had already make booking for this 2 beauties with fantastic look & body.

Thx Ah Bee for the good kang tao !

sokolova
03-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Can bro pm me the contact no. thx !!!:p

63licks
04-10-2009, 12:30 AM

Just my 2 cents view.

Bro,
so near ur place can always drop by anytime on your way home hoh

lowpc1982
04-10-2009, 04:04 AM

Bro, u said like tat means all the Massage ladies also public bus ma...How to get a virgin inside these hanky panky joint right?

Heard fm capten there, Shi Jia dont provide FJ at all. She only provided Massage + Jua Gen only. If she willing to do FJ, I will be the 1st one to queue !!! Keke

kankaro
04-10-2009, 10:30 PM
just tried xiao yao ? earlier this afternoon about 1+ :)

didnt know she cannot dive so end up with "boobs" massage and finish with HJ ...

the place is so "opened" ... the partitions and curtains ... but lets wait and see how the boss solve this problem ...

Look : 7/10, i think maybe got 30 ...
Boobs : A cup, but the nipples damn sticking out :)
Massage : 3/10 for normal massage, 8.5/10 for boobs massage (very good effort to firmly use her small boobs to let me feel aroused)
HJ : 8/10, the caressing is nice and sexual, just the HJing time a bit hard and pain ...
Damage : RM55 Massage + RM80 Boobs Massage + RM$20 (no small change so painfully unintentionally have to "tip")
RTF : may have to try the angpais ...

the good:
* the girls service seems to be very good from how i hear from within my cubicle and also my experince with my girl, 2 thumbs up !
* the girls are quite pretty, i saw 2 good and 1 CMI ... worth the effort for me to make my way again :)

the bad:
* like most brothers say, the deco ... seriously needs work on ...
* and for chris' sake, can the boss leave some small change at the shop ? both the girl and the counter dun have small change for my big notes ...
* the sound ... i can hear a bro moaning when i walked to my cubicle ...
* can put some form of identification of the cubicles ? like room number ... this afternoon almost entered the wrong cubicle with a bro in it ... after my shower ... imagine the awkwardness if i actually went in ...

bighead2009
05-10-2009, 12:12 AM
CAn you provide me the address and contact... TQ

lowpc1982
05-10-2009, 01:57 AM
just tried xiao yao ? earlier this afternoon about 1+ :)

didnt know she cannot dive so end up with "boobs" massage and finish with HJ ...

the place is so "opened" ... the partitions and curtains ... but lets wait and see how the boss solve this problem ...

Look : 7/10, i think maybe got 30 ...
Boobs : A cup, but the nipples damn sticking out :)
Massage : 3/10 for normal massage, 8.5/10 for boobs massage (very good effort to firmly use her small boobs to let me feel aroused)
HJ : 8/10, the caressing is nice and sexual, just the HJing time a bit hard and pain ...
Damage : RM55 Massage + RM80 Boobs Massage + RM$20 (no small change so painfully unintentionally have to "tip")
RTF : may have to try the angpais ...

the good:
* the girls service seems to be very good from how i hear from within my cubicle and also my experince with my girl, 2 thumbs up !
* the girls are quite pretty, i saw 2 good and 1 CMI ... worth the effort for me to make my way again :)

the bad:
* like most brothers say, the deco ... seriously needs work on ...
* and for chris' sake, can the boss leave some small change at the shop ? both the girl and the counter dun have small change for my big notes ...
* the sound ... i can hear a bro moaning when i walked to my cubicle ...
* can put some form of identification of the cubicles ? like room number ... this afternoon almost entered the wrong cubicle with a bro in it ... after my shower ... imagine the awkwardness if i actually went in ...

Hi Bro Kankaro, thx for ur FR. Body to body massage woh...Is it new service? The capten there nv tell me got this service leh. U paid to the counter or to Xiao Ya directly? If u r going for a good massage, I think u should try Xiao Fen or Tom Yam girl (Ann). Shi Jia is the ang pai there with super boobs (think got 34D) and she will be leaving on 6th Oct (Last day on 5th Oct).

Capten told me they r now planning on some further deco very soon. They might be 1 new VIP room with extra privacy. I did mention to them also regarding the numbering of cubile in order to avoid wrong entrance.

Heard fm capten (Ah Bee) their new cars all very nice leh name Bing Bing, Ting Ting & Xiao Qing. Here r the info I got fm their website>:

名字/Name :冰冰 Bing Bing(China)
样貌/Look :10/10 (人见人爱迷倒人真得很有女人味,见到都要打飞机)
年龄/Age :23
身材/Boobs :36B ( 女人见到都会妒嫉)
身高/Height :168
按摩?Massage :7/10
抓根/JG :8/10
FJ :9/10 (nice ) (蛮紧的)
Gfe : 10/10 (很体贴)
Damage : 45分钟 (配套) - RM150 , 75分钟 ( 按摩 + 配套 ) - RM 173

名字:婷婷(中国)
样貌:7/10 (很有嗨的感觉)
年龄:25
身材:36D ( 好大的木瓜)
身高:163
按摩:7/10
抓根:8/10
FJ :9/10
Gfe : 8/10 (瞒浪漫型,很有舒服感)

名字:晓卿(中国)
样貌:9/10 (小玲珑~水汪汪的眼睛让人爱不舍手)
年龄:22
身材:34B
身高:160
按摩:7/10
FJ :9/10 (还紧紧的)
Gfe : 9/10 (关心~慷慨亲却)

naturegreen
05-10-2009, 02:38 AM
Can any kind souls PM me the exact location? Where is it near and how do I go to this joint from Customs? Can we get to take a look at the girls before we choose? :confused:

limrayson
05-10-2009, 09:17 AM

sure ? joey no bath with me leh :confused:

kankaro
05-10-2009, 10:04 AM
its added value service i believe, its not compulsary ... if the girl service good, u get to be bath by her ... this is wat i think ... i got bath by xiao yao ... even though there isnt any diving ... thats why i give attitude 9/10 :)

btw lowpc bro, xiao got FJ or not har ? yesterday i tried asking dun have ... but ur wishct link put have .... maybe i ugly so she reject ?

limrayson
05-10-2009, 10:31 AM
its added value service i believe, its not compulsary ... if the girl service good, u get to be bath by her ... this is wat i think ... i got bath by xiao yao ... even though there isnt any diving ... thats why i give attitude 9/10 :)

btw lowpc bro, xiao got FJ or not har ? yesterday i tried asking dun have ... but ur wishct link put have .... maybe i ugly so she reject ?

but I'll still RTF as I like the experience overall:)

lowpc1982
05-10-2009, 11:03 AM

Hi Bro Kankaro, Xiao Ya did provide FJ but then these few days she is nt comfortable so din provide lo according to Ah Bee (Capten). U might want to double check with Ah Bee 1st when u call to make booking as sometimes they red code so din provide FJ but sometimes they will provide massage & JG one.

Bro,dont say u r ugly la. Men with cock r all handsome especially when it roses high...kakakakak

dkgg09
05-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Thank you bro lowpc1982 for the address and advices, below is a short FR of YoYo:

Name: YoYo
Origin : Hong Kong
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (duration rather short for me, i prefer longer duration)
FJ: nil (too nervous because i am not used to the "open" concept of the "rooms")
Overall service: 7/10 (i didn't really enjoy my session because i was too nervous and place was rather far for me. but bro ah bee was friendly and patient)
RTF: Maybe

Once again, thank you to bro lowpc1982 and Ah Bee.

naturegreen
05-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks bro lowpc1982 for the address. Will give FR once I have visited this place.

pychan
05-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Thanks bro lowpc1982 for the address. Will give FR once I have visited this place.

been follow this thread for long time, but sitll unable find a time to go there.

Hope i can try it tomolo.

But Yoyo went back already?

Then should try the new girl there.

any new fr for new girl?

Goign to book later

sy1234
05-10-2009, 04:38 PM
hi bro,if i just walk in can??
must booking??

ThemePark Mssg
05-10-2009, 06:41 PM
been follow this thread for long time, but sitll unable find a time to go there.

Hope i can try it tomolo.

But Yoyo went back already?

Then should try the new girl there.

any new fr for new girl?

Goign to book later

Hi, Yoyo went back already & shall be back by 11th Oct 09. We hv 3 new PRC girls with fantastic look & body. Bing Bing, Ting Ting & Xiao Qing.

U can just walk in but it depends on ur luck. Quite often u will hv no chance to hv any bonking session due to overwhelming requests of cheongsters. Our advice to u is to make advance phone booking by referring to FR fm other cheongsters. Or u can try ur luck to just walk in to take a look 1st. Suggest u visit us once our shop start operation @ 12pm.

ruchucky
06-10-2009, 11:55 AM
correct, your must go around 12noon or 1pm start,
i'm going last sunday around 11.30am, i'm the first customer even captain ah BEE still coming yet, i need to wait aroung 30min to my turn.
xiao fen asign to me, first look her sweet looking, later her servicing super, next time must try 1 1/2 hours to have a proper massage, she know every point to massage you until you also shoik shoik until don't know the time pass so fast.
during i go to bath, saw one thai gril taking phone, not so good but when see another prc(don't know name yet) wah so pretty, the eye big and round, when she smile to me, i talk want to take another round to FJ her,
lucky i'm quick go to bath to cool down my self.... if not another 150.
for me this place good but may be too far for me(i ride motorbike).
now Xiao fen going back one month,, see how;);)

william99
06-10-2009, 04:23 PM
hi bro,if i just walk in can??
must booking??

sy1234, you better make a booking first before go there or else you can not get the girl you wan.

minipro
06-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Today was free for the whole afternoon, so decided to try out this new place in setia indah. took me few minutes to found, and actually not that easy to spot if you know it has A BIG RED CROSS outside the door

went inside and asking for bing bing, but ah bee (reception) say she fully booked today, left only 2 thais. aiya, since free ma try the thai gal lo.

heard over a guy talking with another guy, then only know he is bro "主题"(Themepark Mssg). Everyone seems friendly and patience, so no matter for sure can expect receive good services.

Height: short
Look: 6.5/10
Boobs: 32B i think
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (quite hardworking)
GFE: 6/10 (she can speak english)
FK: No
Damage: RM150
RTF: try Bing Bing first

p/s: i saw other PRCs there, they are young and pretty, probably the ang pais there since they all fully booked for the day.

notice: book atleast a day before if you want the girl

rcxxx
07-10-2009, 08:51 AM
yup, anybody can provide the contact no?:D

naturegreen
07-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Bros, just went reccee this morning even though I know it's not open. Managed to take a pic of the clothes(being dried) of the working girls. :D
I Love Theme Park Side (http://content7.flixster.com/photo/12/25/86/12258693_ori.jpg)
I Love Theme Park Front (http://content9.flixster.com/photo/12/25/86/12258691_ori.jpg)
I Love Theme Park Back (Surprise!!!) (http://content6.flixster.com/photo/12/25/86/12258688_ori.jpg)

kankaro
07-10-2009, 03:08 PM
no underwears ??? no bras ???

naturegreen
07-10-2009, 03:42 PM
no underwears ??? no bras ???

Think they have hidden it. Maybe they know got perverted guys will go steal. :D

lowpc1982
07-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Think they have hidden it. Maybe they know got perverted guys will go steal. :D

No,it's bcoz they afraid got pervert guys will take pics of their bras & underwear ...Kakakakak :D

JoySeeker
07-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Bros, just went reccee this morning even though I know it's not open. Managed to take a pic of the clothes(being dried) of the working girls. :D
I Love Theme Park Side (http://content7.flixster.com/photo/12/25/86/12258693_ori.jpg)
I Love Theme Park Front (http://content9.flixster.com/photo/12/25/86/12258691_ori.jpg)
I Love Theme Park Back (Surprise!!!) (http://content6.flixster.com/photo/12/25/86/12258688_ori.jpg)

bro...the place looks quite deserted:o....seem like veri quiet there:confused:

naturegreen
07-10-2009, 08:36 PM
bro...the place looks quite deserted:o....seem like veri quiet there:confused:

Ya very quiet in the day time. Surroundings are mostly car workshops. Noticed another massage parlour opposite. Any reports on that parlour? :rolleyes:

No,it's bcoz they afraid got pervert guys will take pics of their bras & underwear ...Kakakakak :D
Heeeeheee very funny

JoySeeker
07-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Ya very quiet in the day time. Surroundings are mostly car workshops. Noticed another massage parlour opposite. Any reports on that parlour? :rolleyes:

oh reali ah...anyway maybe bro kankaro can bring me there, i cant find my way there:p

megadisc
07-10-2009, 11:50 PM
pls pm me address
would like a romp in setia indah

megadisc
07-10-2009, 11:55 PM
oh reali ah...anyway maybe bro kankaro can bring me there, i cant find my way there:p

come come
i bring u there
havent been there yet
coz i live in setia indah
very convennite liao

kankaro
08-10-2009, 01:47 AM
gvive me ur number ... we arrange something :)

lohas
08-10-2009, 06:25 AM
thanks lowpc..
yes, i am chinese.. by the way, we need pay to the ML or pay at counter if full package?
thanks again..

lowpc1982
08-10-2009, 12:06 PM
thanks lowpc..
yes, i am chinese.. by the way, we need pay to the ML or pay at counter if full package?
thanks again..

Hi Bro Lohas,massage,package or full package.Pls pay @ counter. If JG then we will pay to ML directly. If u like their service, then u can tip them as ur wish.

lowpc1982
08-10-2009, 04:36 PM
This is my 4th FR @ Theme Park, and I dare to say it's the most unforgettable & valuable fuck experience in my life so far.

Although it was my fourth time there, I still feel kinda nervous when i was there ard 8pm,maybe it's bcoz I am worrying of the new girl's service & quality.

As usual, after entering, was served tea and was introduced the new PRC lady (Bing Bing,Ting Ting & Xiao Qing) by the friendly capten Ah Bee. During our conversation, capten told me he can offer me a special package due to my loyalty. The offer is 3P service provided by Bing Bing & Xiao Qing overnight @ RM 880 due to super low peak period. After some considerations, I decided to pick up this special offer although it seems a bit expensive but nv try b4 ma.

I went back & booked a room @ Autin Height Golf Resolt with 2 double queen size bed. I checked in @ 11:30pm and wait for my 2 queens arrival. At ard 11:55pm,I heard the door bell rang,"ding dong". Here come my 2 sexy queens. W/o further delay, I invited them to bath together. To my surprise, they r so aggresive. I was bathed by 2 sexy ladies using their 34C & 34D boobs,front & back. It's wonderful !! Then flipped over and Bing Bing helped me to wash/rub my didi, the feeling is unbelievable...

After this exciting session inside bathroom. We headed back onto bed hand in hand. Bing Bing laid down to suck my nipple I was abv her in doggie position while Xiao Qing started to lick ard my back slowly working her way down to my butt. Kinda didnt expect wat's coming next though. My hand just couldn't be controlled and I started roaming her (Bing Bing) boobs down to her pussy. Her skin is so smooth. When I kiss her nipples, she moan slightly and it was so genuine. Xiao Qing is still doing her duties very effectively, and I almost forgot about her existence.haha...

After a while, it was Xiao Qing to lick my nipples while holding on to my didi. I was so excited when Bing Bing hold onto my balls while sucking my didi. Wa!! Really feel like those couple sia for a moment,damn good GFE. Then she proceeded to bbbj with alot of suction & licking of my balls and at the same time, she started to give light moans. I must say it's the best ever BBBJ I had tried so far in my life, I really love it man!!! "Fuh"....I almost cum so asked her to stop.

Quickily she (Bing Bing) capped on and started with cow-girl while Xiao Qing breast feed me. It seems like I coudn't cope with the pace of 2 ladies serving me. Oh my god, I am like a super busy man. I ask Xiao Qing to rest 1st in order for me to concentrate on bonking Bing Bing. While doing it, Bing Bing gave me the CFM look then she lay lower to my face, lick my ears and we started french kissing for a while.

After that we started to increase our pace with her stunning butt, and her moan is so genuine & nice...I almost cum so quickly ask her to stop & change to another position (doggie) which is my favourite postion. I really enjoy this part when I pumped her with the continuos sound of "piak....piak....piak" and the way she moaned is so loud and I knew that she is enjoying it. I could feel it...

Finally, I finished off with missionary. I put both her leg onto my shoulder and pump her with all of my energy. She hold my hand tightly for a while and I tot she cum. Think after pumping for 3 mins,I finally unloaded completely and breath heavily for a while as my legs was so tired during doggie position.

After resting for 30 mins, I tot I must hv a good rest 1st b4 I can continue my bonking session with Xiao Qing but she seduced me with her hungry look and my didi stood up slowly. At that moment, I just couldn't control my mind as my didi is controlling it :eek::eek:. She rided onto me and catbath me slowly. I just laid down there and I tot I can hv some rest while she catbath me. Her licking is almost as good as Bing Bing and once again it had make my desire awaken.

The rest of the action is almost the same like Bing Bing.

I awake @ 7:00am to hv my final session on these 2 sexy & hungry ladies. It just took me 15 mins to cum as Bing Bing BBBJ me almost perfectly.

That's all for my 1st experience on (2 Girls on 1 guy). My advice to all cheongsters, u must make sure u r really ready and afford for this exciting yet tiring "game" else u will feel like being tortured.

Below r my FR on Bing Bing & Xiao Qing

名字/Name :冰冰 Bing Bing(China)
样貌/Look :8.5/10 Sexy and desperate look (人见人爱迷倒人真得很有女人味,见到都要打飞机)
年龄/Age :23
身材/Boobs :36C; it's not natural but it's soft
身高/Height :164cm
Weight: 46kg
BBBJ: 10/10 Superb !!
BLS : 9/10
FJ :9/10 (nice & juicy)
GFE : 9/10 (Caring)

名字:晓卿 Xiao Qing(中国)
样貌:9/10 Syt Look (小玲珑~水汪汪的眼睛让人爱不舍手)
身材:34B+ Soft and firm
身高:155cm
Weight : 42kg
BBBJ: 8.5/10
BLS : 8/10
FJ :9/10 (还紧紧的) Tight & responsive
GFE : 9/10 (Caring & her look will make u want to dote on her)

Total damage: RM 440+RM 440 = RM 880.00
RTF: Yes, but 3P is rather too difficult to handle for me. Will opt for 1 on 1 @ ThemePark. But these 2 ladies is really providing excellent service which is value for money.

Thanks Ah Bee for the good recommendation !:D Will rest for a short while until my vitamin M recovered. "Buay tahan"liao...hehe

devion
08-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Today decided to travel abit to this distant location...like an adventure for me. Took me quite abit of turns & mis-turns to locate this venue...it is very obvious from the main road,but only if you turn to the correct route.
Anyway,cut short,it is a pretty pleasant,considered secluded place in JB town...away from all the noisy traffic & human crowds.

Entered the center,doors were 3/4 frosted glass,greeted by 2 very friendly guys...captains or OKT whatever u call....they were young & friendly.Chatted abit at the waiting area & was brought into a restroom inside the parlour where all the gals rest,ask me to view & select if interested. There were a couple of gals, Thais,Chinese..but not to my liking.
The parlour was very dimly lit & as mentioned, the tiny rooms were actually just partitions in a very large room..no doors,just curtains & a queen size mattress on the floor in each room. It is indeed very cosy but not private cos everyone can hear what u speak or moan.

Waited awhile & a bro came out after a session with Xiao Qing.Caught a glimpse of her,cute & bubbly to me....lil bro commanded let's GO.
Picked her & proceed to one of the partitioned room.

Started off with some pretty decent massage by her,saw her pretty face & boobs,bro mari kita already. We tcss & she really can quickly warm up to the occasion...the aircon was too cold though.
After massage,proceed to the common shower room, I was told to bathe myself...hmmm...
Went back to room & she began to strip.She then gave me a very short catbath..only at the nips & then a brief Bbbj, finished it up with a missionary position. Can see that she was quite tense during the FJ.

name:Xiao Jing (cousin of Bingbing & tingting)
face: 8/10 (a looker,cute & attractive eyes) SYT 100%
body:7/10 (some fats at tummy,great juicy boobs)
catbath:3/10 (1-2mins on tits only)
bbbj:6/10 (short,not bad but little suction)
paint:yes
french:no (not allowed,says she dun french)
fj:7/10 (pretty gd but she looked painful cos of thick dick..says she cant tahan)
gfe:6/10 (friendly but not so intimate,cant french...)
massage:8/10
rtf: not sure...maybe not.
damage:RM173 + tips

value for money when compared to the expensive GL.Dun expect great service,but its still ok for me.She is pretty & cute.

naturegreen
09-10-2009, 12:42 AM

Sounds tempting and kinky. Damage still quite reasonable for the kind of quality as you've described. Thumbs up for you. ;)

birthz777z
09-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Hi bro... able to give direction to the place... cause i couldn't access the link...

Thanks and cheers.

keegan
09-10-2009, 04:23 PM
I was there last Saturday and took "ang pai" JoJo / YoYo ..... nothing to shout about her ..... yeah, I heard the "piak, piak, piak" sound from the next partition and the gal moaning "Japanese-style"

JoJo is quite slim and has a nice body .... told me that she is 25 years old .... going back to Hong Kong today ( 2/10/09 )

Damage : RM 173.00 ( FJ, BBBJ and massage )

Allows '69' if you desire

RTF : Must try the "tom yum" the next time

Hi bro, can advise how is the damage actually calculated? Coz most bro's here quote the damage at RM150 but yours one is extra RM23. Whats the extra package that you took ? Thks.

kankaro
09-10-2009, 04:27 PM
i believe its 30 mins more ...

keegan
09-10-2009, 04:36 PM
I see....

Wah, cannot tahan after reading 12pages of reports of this joint.... long time didnt logon to SBF dy... missed the good action... must faster go n try..

hamcung
09-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Bro, lowpc1982. I like yr post. Real good and hilarous too.

ThemePark Mssg
09-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Hi bro, can advise how is the damage actually calculated? Coz most bro's here quote the damage at RM150 but yours one is extra RM23. Whats the extra package that you took ? Thks.

Hi there, our package are as followings:

Massage : 60 mins @ RM 55.00
FJ only : 45 mins @ RM 150.00 (1 shot)
Massage + FJ : 75 mins @ RM 173.00

lowpc1982
10-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Bro, lowpc1982. I like yr post. Real good and hilarous too.

Hi Bro, u must try it if u hv chance. Bing Bing's BBBJ is really superb...If u r not a "strong" challenger, do not let her BBBJ u too long,else wasted ur money. One thing to note, if ur didi is too smelly, she might refuse to BBBJ for u.

keegan
10-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Thx bro Themepark.

ThemePark Mssg
11-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Thx bro Themepark.

Hi All, fyi YoYo (HK Lady) will be coming back on next coming Mon (12/10/09). If any cheong bro would like to make reservation, u can call us on tmr(11/10/09) afternoon. She will be bringing a new girl (with A+ quality) to ThemePark. Do look out on our update. Hope to c u soon.

devion
11-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Hi All, fyi YoYo (HK Lady) will be coming back on next coming Mon (12/10/09). If any cheong bro would like to make reservation, u can call us on tmr(11/10/09) afternoon. She will be bringing a new girl (with A+ quality) to ThemePark. Do look out on our update. Hope to c u soon.

Wow!! New girl on the house..A* quality,camping for reports.
Does anybody knows whether Bingbing allows frenching? tried Xiaojing recently & she does not....like to have one that frenches...feels really gd during fj.

lowpc1982
11-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Wow!! New girl on the house..A* quality,camping for reports.
Does anybody knows whether Bingbing allows frenching? tried Xiaojing recently & she does not....like to have one that frenches...feels really gd during fj.

It depends on chemistry lo. Given her is the service orientated girl, mostly she will allow lor...

limrayson
11-10-2009, 04:27 PM
bros , any MY prepaid cards to recommend(cheapest based on usage) for johore ? usage is roughly call make theme park arrangements and to call back SG :D what about minimum topup amounts and period of time for topup ? thanks for reading . of course , in sg , use sg line to call theme park better .

lowpc1982
11-10-2009, 06:16 PM
bros , any MY prepaid cards to recommend(cheapest based on usage) for johore ? usage is roughly call make theme park arrangements and to call back SG :D what about minimum topup amounts and period of time for topup ? thanks for reading . of course , in sg , use sg line to call theme park better .

I think Digi (010,014 & 016) has the most widely courage satelite and also the cheapest one. Minimum top up is RM 5.00 and if u top up RM 5.00, u will hv 5 days validity for ur total credits. 1st activation of new number (RM 8.80 and hv RM 10.00 credits) will hv 30 days of validity of credits. After validity period expired, u wl hv maximum 90 days to top up else, the number will be cancelled.

limrayson
11-10-2009, 08:58 PM
I think Digi (010,014 & 016) has the most widely courage satelite and also the cheapest one. Minimum top up is RM 5.00 and if u top up RM 5.00, u will hv 5 days validity for ur total credits. 1st activation of new number (RM 8.80 and hv RM 10.00 credits) will hv 30 days of validity of credits. After validity period expired, u wl hv maximum 90 days to top up else, the number will be cancelled.

thanks bro :)

naturegreen
12-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Ok here goes my FR for this joint. Booked Bing Bing through Ah Bee today and I went over. First of all, apologies to Ah Bee for being a little late due to traffic jam. ;) As per bro skyhaven and bro lovethai's request for a more detailed FR. So here it goes......

Got another 2 guys there upon reaching but they were hesitating whether to get service. One of them says he will wait for the other. But the other also hesitate and says other time. So Bee arranged for mine. Bee also asked if I need a drink and he went over wanted to pour tea but I told him plain water will do.

In about 5 minutes, Bee led me to this small partitioned room with a mattress on the floor only with a curtain to separate from the corridor. Some Cantonese/Chinese songs were being played randomly. Waited less then 3 minutes and popped a lady. At first look, I was like WoW! Chio bu. Then she asked me to strip and take a bath first. Do note that bathroom is behind in the so-called pantry room where some other girls are resting. So you can take a look at other girls if they are not having any clients. Btw, you have only a towel wrapped around while moving from your cubicle to the bathroom. I was a little worried that my belongings may get lost or stolen at first but they were intact.

Bing Bing gave me a massage first from shoulder to both legs. Then switched over and massaged my arms to hands. All along, we were chatting about anything under the sun. About her bf, her life in the past etc.... Also asked if I am her 1st customer for the day and she nodded.

Time flies and 40 mins have passed. So she excused herself to wash her hands. Joked with me saying wait for me come back rape you ok? LOL sibei humourous this girl.

So the real thing came after she returned. Started off with catbath from my nipples then slowly to my thighs, then to my balls. Suction method and also licking at the same time. Sibei song. Eventually, gave me a BBBJ. Wa feel like heaven. I closed my eyes initally but opened to see her face and her reaction turned me on further. She got this CFM face, very seductive and tempting.

Then she capped on for my brudder but I stopped her and wanted to service her a bit as well. And she allowed. Played with both her breasts and also went on to lick her pussy after asking her if she is ok with that. All this while she was on top and so, I just motioned to her to move up while I was still lying down. She just smiled and nodded. I took a sniff at her pussy. No smell and in fact a bit "tasty". I love that. She jerked a bit now and then and not before long, could feel her shrugged a little and jerked higher. She moved downwards and motioned me to fuck her. Could tell she cannot take my licking skills.

So positioning in cowboy-style, she rode on me. But momentum not that good, so I took back in control and went on a upwards thrust motion. She moaned so loud that I was afraid even Ah bee outside at the reception area can hear. LOL. Wasn't long before I unloaded but she continued to shake and did not want me to come out of her. So feeling my brudder still a bit hard, I did not want to disappoint her and so I continued thrusting until eventually I went soft.

So I asked whether did she cum, and she said yes with a very satisfied face. I went on to ask is it everytime she cum or sometimes never. She said sometimes and this was one of the few. Not sure if she tells this to every client or just to boost my ego. I know most of the streetwalkers in GL will fake orgasms and tell their clients how good they are. But can tell Bing Bing is sincere about what she said. Then we went for another bath. We tcssed a while then I popped the question whether can take a picture of her(As per request from skyhaven). She agreed and so, I took 2 pics of her, only showing face though she was wearing just bra and panties(not gonna post the pics here as there is sure to have some people who disagree to me posting her pics here and zap :mad: me). Actually can take pics of her body as she allow but I did not. Then she gave me 3 kisses, 1 on each side of my cheek and 1 on my lips. Then I made my way back. During payment, Ah Bee asked how was it? Any feedback? Not bad afterall, still got enquire about service.

A bonus will be: It will be better if Bing Bing shaves her legs and also apply some bright red nail polish on her toes. Can see a little bit of hair on her legs. :D

Name :冰冰 Bing Bing(PRC)
Look :7.0/10 Seductive look. At first look, very pretty. After seeing sometime already still ok.
Boobs :Duno but very big for her body.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Superb agree with bro pclow1982 but still lose to 83 from BW I will rate 83(苹果) from BW a 8.9/10!! (So far the best) . But Bing Bing got good stamina and kudos to her for that.
French: Yes
AR: No
FJ :7.5/10
GFE : 8.9/10 (Caring and also chatty) Ice melts once you are with her.
RTF : Will try other girls from BW first. Will recommend to other bros.
Damage: RM$173
Duration of session: 75 minutes
Note: She will be going back PRC on 31 Oct 09. So bros who wanna try, please Kin Ka Kin Chiu. She not sure if she will come back after that. :rolleyes:

A.R.E.A
12-10-2009, 08:23 PM
wow... quite happening place...

kankaro
12-10-2009, 10:28 PM
go there b4 it gets too hot :)

thinking of trying bing bing after naturegreen bro rate her so highly ... lets hope she got use mouth wash ... dun want to taste naturegreen in her ...

naturegreen
12-10-2009, 11:23 PM
go there b4 it gets too hot :)

thinking of trying bing bing after naturegreen bro rate her so highly ... lets hope she got use mouth wash ... dun want to taste naturegreen in her ...

Hee hee bro, I seldom rate girls so high.......;)

skyhaven
13-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Hee hee bro, I seldom rate girls so high.......;)

alr upz u le as for u provided the pics... thx.. will go when i get my budget.

lickpussy696969
13-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Nice FR! :D

ThemePark Mssg
13-10-2009, 09:41 PM
alr upz u le as for u provided the pics... thx.. will go when i get my budget.

Fyi, Bing Bing will not provide FJ fm today onwards for 5 days as she is having "red code"....

naturegreen
13-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Fyi, Bing Bing will not provide FJ fm today onwards for 5 days as she is having "red code"....

Oh is this Bee? Hee asked you to join SBF. :D

kankaro
13-10-2009, 10:18 PM
damnit ... damn code red ... oh well, still got other good girls :)

ThemePark Mssg
14-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Oh is this Bee? Hee asked you to join SBF. :D

I am not Bee la,I am the moderator of Theme Park Massage. Hope u guys enjoy our ladies' services.

ThemePark Mssg
14-10-2009, 01:51 AM
damnit ... damn code red ... oh well, still got other good girls :)

What to do,she is a real woman ma,of course has red code la...:D:D:

I think fm tmr onwards, we hv 7 PRC, no more Tom Yam. Wow...I love China!!
Fm next week onwards, u all will be seeing China girls wearing Kimono (Japanese woman suit). :)

rockystar
14-10-2009, 02:15 AM
This is my first time get to this forum... After I enjoy the story about Bing Bing and feels that no try no need to try.... Well Im far away from JB but I believe I manage my time to drop by.....

Izzit really that good......

BT8888
14-10-2009, 06:05 AM
Ok here goes my FR for this joint. Booked Bing Bing through Ah Bee today and I went over. First of all, apologies to Ah Bee for being a little late due to traffic jam. ;) As per bro skyhaven and bro lovethai's request for a more detailed FR. So here it goes......

A bonus will be: It will be better if Bing Bing shaves her legs and also apply some bright red nail polish on her toes. Can see a little bit of hair on her legs. :D

Name :冰冰 Bing Bing(PRC)
Look :7.0/10 Seductive look. At first look, very pretty. After seeing sometime already still ok.
Boobs :Duno but very big for her body.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Superb agree with bro pclow1982 but still lose to 83 from BW I will rate 83(苹果) from BW a 8.9/10!! (So far the best) . But Bing Bing got good stamina and kudos to her for that.
French: Yes
AR: No
FJ :7.5/10
GFE : 8.9/10 (Caring and also chatty) Ice melts once you are with her.
RTF : Will try other girls from BW first. Will recommend to other bros.
Damage: RM$173
Duration of session: 75 minutes
Note: She will be going back PRC on 31 Oct 09. So bros who wanna try, please Kin Ka Kin Chiu. She not sure if she will come back after that. :rolleyes:

Bro

You seldom rate gal so high.

It seemed like her rating is higher than three of your favorites, #90, #73, #126 of BW.

Can you PM me the address & CTC of OKT?

Is this place located between the hospital and Austin Hills Golf Resort or near to Dama Jaya?

Thanks.

BT8888
14-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Bro

You seldom rate gal so high.

It seemed like her rating is higher than three of your favorites, #90, #73, #126 of BW.

Can you PM me the address & CTC of OKT?

Is this place located between the hospital and Austin Hills Golf Resort or near to Taman Daya?

Thanks.

Typo error, should be Taman Daya. :)

lazyman
14-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Hi Bro, I in JB now.
Pls PM me the location , Thx

limrayson
14-10-2009, 07:41 PM
there was a mention of a curry chicken place nearby , anyone know where is it ? is it in the same row or opposite across the street ? thanks

ThemePark Mssg
14-10-2009, 07:57 PM
there was a mention of a curry chicken place nearby , anyone know where is it ? is it in the same row or opposite across the street ? thanks

There r only a curry fish head shop which is on same row with us. Y?

naturegreen
14-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Typo error, should be Taman Daya. :)

Bro looks-wise, Bing Bing is prettier and also seldom have PRC's service so good. If only they provide AR, that'll be best! But service-wise BW is best! :D

limrayson
15-10-2009, 08:22 AM
There r only a curry fish head shop which is on same row with us. Y?

I like curry and the convenience of not having to travel to somewhere else for food :) assuming the curry is good and cheap

rockystar
15-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Sercie like Themepark Massg.. KL got or not.....

player09
15-10-2009, 04:36 PM
bro pls pm me the address..

ThemePark Mssg
15-10-2009, 06:22 PM
I like curry and the convenience of not having to travel to somewhere else for food :) assuming the curry is good and cheap

But dont think the curry fish head is good & cheap. Right across & nearby of ur shop, there r few other restaurants which their price is quite reasonable & food quality also nt bad.

alabian83
15-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Anyone can pm me how to get there and the contact details? would love to try it this weekdn

brock79
16-10-2009, 11:43 AM
I would like to visit that place. Can Any brother tell me the business hour Thanks !

lowpc1982
16-10-2009, 01:18 PM
I would like to visit that place. Can Any brother tell me the business hour Thanks !

Hi bro, their biz hour is fm 12:15pm to 11:30pm, last call @ 10:00pm

lowpc1982
16-10-2009, 01:19 PM
I hv replied all(brock79, player09,alabian83,lazyman) thru pm...Kindly check it

noobcomer
16-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Wah, sounds like nice place leh.
Next week having Kimono theme? From what date to what date?
Really interested to try kimono theme.

Any bro who drives in during weekends willing to take me along inside for fun?
If got bro willing to help, let me know. i give u my contact then try to arrange for the kimono theme

goodguy
16-10-2009, 02:14 PM
My jb fren went and said the place no std lei. Tilam on the floor n bedsheet seem like nver change one. Quite jijik to lie on as the bedsheet dun know got sperm stains or not. heh heh heh.... and somemore partition is curtain n can hear the next person talking or moaning one. I tink i cant get my dick to stand if like this.

smithy
16-10-2009, 03:05 PM

Hehehe thought police are always try to con public, even taxi driver had a same atitude....(Malaysia Bolehland)...:eek::eek::mad::mad:!!

ThemePark Mssg
16-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Today we hv 1 new PRC start working. FR as followings:

Name:晓霞/Xiao Xia (China)
Look:8/10 (一头长发,清纯可人,眼睛很会放电)
Boobs:34B
Height:162
Massage:6/10
FJ :8.5/10 (Quite tight & juicy)
GFE : 9/10 (很温柔,很快可以把你的心溶化)
Damage : 45mins - RM150 , 75分钟 ( Massage + FJ ) - RM 173.00

ThemePark Mssg
16-10-2009, 04:39 PM
My jb fren went and said the place no std lei. Tilam on the floor n bedsheet seem like nver change one. Quite jijik to lie on as the bedsheet dun know got sperm stains or not. heh heh heh.... and somemore partition is curtain n can hear the next person talking or moaning one. I tink i cant get my dick to stand if like this.

Hi there,thx for ur comment. Fyi, our bedsheet will be changed daily or immediately if there is stain.

kankaro
16-10-2009, 05:12 PM
if there is stain ... somehow it doesnt sound right ... but hey we are all there for the girls ... sheets are secondary to me :)

keegan
16-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Thx to the bros here for the contacts and details. Finally made my trip to Themepark today to give it a try. Arrived there still early, the ladies not ready yet, get to see them in their night gown :) First impression the recep area is basic but comfortable, got tea, water, magazine for you. Good enough.

Going into the area, notice that it is not as 'bad' as what some of the bros here commented. Its more like curtain rather than the cloth which cover each of the cubicle. I think its 3 cubicle on the left and 3 on the right. Or is it 4? Cant remember dy... Curtain is dark blue and the whole area lighted with dim lights, quite ok actually. And there are mattress on the floor of each cubicle and you can adjust the spotlight in each cubicle oso, see how bright or how dark you want. Standard size towel on each mattress, they change after each customer. To me overall feeling is quite nice, give you the feeling of mystery with dark lights and dark blue curtain. But of coz if talk too loud people in other cubicle can hear la, which makes you wanna be more careful.

Since the ladies not ready, ask Capt Ah Bee to bring me see the ladies room at the back. Get to see almost all of them there. Quite a few pretty one. Booked Yoyo and first impression she is quite pretty. I think its nurse theme so she and all the girls wearing 1 piece lowcut dress. My eyes instantly focus on her delicious pair of boobs. Nice body but hair tied up, make her look a bit 'older' than her age. We bath together and we washed each other. I washed her boobs and pussy and she washed my bruder. Nice experience :) Her skin is fair and smooth.

Go back to cubicle she started with catbath and after that BJ. Quite good. Then I asked to service her as well so I catbath her back. Suck and lick her tasty B cup boobs, neck, navel, ear and french a bit before proceed to her pussy. All the while she gave light moan. Pussy is a bit bushy though. It wud be nicer if she trim a bit.

We started with cowgirl. She rode me up and down and then in circling motion for few minutes. After that change position she pull me up, we were sitting facing each other and we take turns pumping. I think this position is called spider. Then she lied down while I continue with her legs on my shoulder and lastly end with doggie position with me cupping her breast. Session finished we then go bath each other again. Overall satisfied. She is very service oriented, hardworking and friendly I wud say. During bathing session oso chit-chat with her.

The place is not bad, except that there is no sound proof loh, any chatting, massage sound or moaning sound if too loud can be heard by people in other cubicles.

By the way Yoyo shared she is leaving for SG in a month or two so any bro who wanna try her better faster go.

Name : Yoyo
Looks : 7/10 (I think if her hair put down she wud look prettier)
Boobs : 8/10 B+ cup (sag a little bit)
Body : 8.5/10 (Fair & smooth)
Massage: Didnt take
Frenching : Yes
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10
GFE : 8/10
Duration: 45mins
RTF : Try Bingbing and Xiaoqing 1st.

gbzz
17-10-2009, 01:14 AM
hey bro can know where the shop name?

hotdick69
17-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Can any bro pm me the contact number thanks

lowpc1982
17-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Thx to the bros here for the contacts and details. Finally made my trip to Themepark today to give it a try. Arrived there still early, the ladies not ready yet, get to see them in their night gown :) First impression the recep area is basic but comfortable, got tea, water, magazine for you. Good enough.

Going into the area, notice that it is not as 'bad' as what some of the bros here commented. Its more like curtain rather than the cloth which cover each of the cubicle. I think its 3 cubicle on the left and 3 on the right. Or is it 4? Cant remember dy... Curtain is dark blue and the whole area lighted with dim lights, quite ok actually. And there are mattress on the floor of each cubicle and you can adjust the spotlight in each cubicle oso, see how bright or how dark you want. Standard size towel on each mattress, they change after each customer. To me overall feeling is quite nice, give you the feeling of mystery with dark lights and dark blue curtain. But of coz if talk too loud people in other cubicle can hear la, which makes you wanna be more careful.

Since the ladies not ready, ask Capt Ah Bee to bring me see the ladies room at the back. Get to see almost all of them there. Quite a few pretty one. Booked Yoyo and first impression she is quite pretty. I think its nurse theme so she and all the girls wearing 1 piece lowcut dress. My eyes instantly focus on her delicious pair of boobs. Nice body but hair tied up, make her look a bit 'older' than her age. We bath together and we washed each other. I washed her boobs and pussy and she washed my bruder. Nice experience :) Her skin is fair and smooth.

Go back to cubicle she started with catbath and after that BJ. Quite good. Then I asked to service her as well so I catbath her back. Suck and lick her tasty B cup boobs, neck, navel, ear and french a bit before proceed to her pussy. All the while she gave light moan. Pussy is a bit bushy though. It wud be nicer if she trim a bit.

We started with cowgirl. She rode me up and down and then in circling motion for few minutes. After that change position she pull me up, we were sitting facing each other and we take turns pumping. I think this position is called spider. Then she lied down while I continue with her legs on my shoulder and lastly end with doggie position with me cupping her breast. Session finished we then go bath each other again. Overall satisfied. She is very service oriented, hardworking and friendly I wud say. During bathing session oso chit-chat with her.

The place is not bad, except that there is no sound proof loh, any chatting, massage sound or moaning sound if too loud can be heard by people in other cubicles.

By the way Yoyo shared she is leaving for SG in a month or two so any bro who wanna try her better faster go.

Bro,thx for ur FR. Seems like u also enjoy like me...Cheers!

ThemePark Mssg
17-10-2009, 10:49 PM

Hi Keegan, thx for ur support 2wards us. U r our 1st customer on tat day :) . Do lookout on our forum for new girls update. Cheers!

skyknight
17-10-2009, 11:24 PM
I'm going in tomorrow and will have some free time in the afternoon while frens shop at City Square. Any JB bros going Themepark, that I can tag along with? PM me!

coolplayer
18-10-2009, 02:15 AM
bros, i went to themepark mp today and selected xiaoqing for the full package. She gave me a good rub down, destressing me from the previous week's pressure before we went for a bath together. I must say, she looks really cute and her looks actually grew the more i see her. Really CUTE! After the bath, proceeded with the full package, though nothing to shout about, but her cuteness more than made up for it, she is tight and responsive and gave soft moans, which really made me go crazy. The statistics of her as follows:

样貌:10/10 Syt Look (小玲珑~totally my type!)
身材:34B+ (estimated) just right for a firm grab by my hand!
BBBJ: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (very good for china gers who provide full svc)
FJ :9/10 (Tight & responsive)

RTF: Definitely!
P.S: Please look after this cute little ger, she needs to be doted upon

x3dnd3x
18-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Any bros can pm the add and hp no ? As in like hw to gt there frm Citysquare . Ty so much ! :)

PatrickL33
18-10-2009, 09:18 AM
can someone pm me the address and contact? feeeling damn horny.. last nite went to pattaya in jb but no action.. :(

pgyk
18-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Can have the contact number, always bring tour group to JB and alot of free time before fetching my tourists back to SG

Many Thanks
pgyk

lowpc1982
18-10-2009, 12:50 PM
bros, i went to themepark mp today and selected xiaoqing for the full package. She gave me a good rub down, destressing me from the previous week's pressure before we went for a bath together. I must say, she looks really cute and her looks actually grew the more i see her. Really CUTE! After the bath, proceeded with the full package, though nothing to shout about, but her cuteness more than made up for it, she is tight and responsive and gave soft moans, which really made me go crazy. The statistics of her as follows:

样貌:10/10 Syt Look (小玲珑~totally my type!)
身材:34B+ (estimated) just right for a firm grab by my hand!
BBBJ: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (very good for china gers who provide full svc)
FJ :9/10 (Tight & responsive)

RTF: Definitely!
P.S: Please look after this cute little ger, she needs to be doted upon

Yeah bro....Totally agreed ur point, she is a real SYT. Cheers!

keegan
18-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Bro,thx for ur FR. Seems like u also enjoy like me...Cheers!

Haha yes I do :D

But after latest update by bro Themepark dunno whether to choose Xiao Qing or Xiao Xia if go bk.... dilemma dy....hehe...

keegan
18-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Hi Keegan, thx for ur support 2wards us. U r our 1st customer on tat day :) . Do lookout on our forum for new girls update. Cheers!

Bro u r thr tat time?... Only Ah Bee and 2 other bros thr leh..... never intro one...:rolleyes:

ThemePark Mssg
18-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Bro u r thr tat time?... Only Ah Bee and 2 other bros thr leh..... never intro one...:rolleyes:

I am not sure leh,maybe next time when u call in to make booking, u put down ur nick in SBF la then I will know who r u liao. But I am there once a while only one la. Anyway,we will always be providing excellent service to all our customers. Cheers!

ThemePark Mssg
18-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Haha yes I do :D

But after latest update by bro Themepark dunno whether to choose Xiao Qing or Xiao Xia if go bk.... dilemma dy....hehe...

Xiao Xia is another type of girl. She is those sexy & seducing type. U can try Xiao Xia lor next time if u visit Theme Park Massage again.

evans69
18-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Bro travelling to jb nxt week, think I can have the contact number & address thanks

XtremeBluRay
18-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi All Bro,

Can pm me the add and contact of this joint? Thanks:)

beetlewill
18-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi,

Can PM the address and contact of this themepark as well....

Cheers :)

keegan
18-10-2009, 03:53 PM
I am not sure leh,maybe next time when u call in to make booking, u put down ur nick in SBF la then I will know who r u liao. But I am there once a while only one la. Anyway,we will always be providing excellent service to all our customers. Cheers!

Ic...haha, juz kidding la, no worries :)

Xiao Xia is another type of girl. She is those sexy & seducing type. U can try Xiao Xia lor next time if u visit Theme Park Massage again.

oh more like BingBing type la...

ThemePark Mssg
18-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Ic...haha, juz kidding la, no worries :)

oh more like BingBing type la...

If u happen to visit us again, do let me know in advance so tat I know whom r u,or maybe I can buy u a cup of tea nearby. Bing Bing is prettier coz her face is more "meaty", Xiao Xia's face looks thinner. But both also service orientated girl. :):)

keegan
19-10-2009, 12:17 AM
If u happen to visit us again, do let me know in advance so tat I know whom r u,or maybe I can buy u a cup of tea nearby. Bing Bing is prettier coz her face is more "meaty", Xiao Xia's face looks thinner. But both also service orientated girl. :):)

Oic, thx for the info :) useful in helping to decide which lady to choose. Sure, will let you know if im going in advance.

XuJiaHui
19-10-2009, 02:10 AM
bro ... what is the phone and address.. the HK girl still there can book ?

naturegreen
19-10-2009, 11:00 AM
bro ... what is the phone and address.. the HK girl still there can book ?

Msged you the link ;)

gnixer
19-10-2009, 02:17 PM
mind to direct how to get to the place from custom ?

cakoi
19-10-2009, 02:52 PM
hello, bro. can anyone pm me the location. i wanna try .
thanks

ThemePark Mssg
21-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Hi there,kindly take note tat we hv changed our monthly theme. With effect of 20th Oct 2009, all our massagers will be wearing kimono (Japanese) suit while carrying out their duties. Our shop decoration has also been changed concurrently. So,for those SBF bros who is interested, kindly visit us asap

C u all @ Theme Park Massage. :D:D

adalbrecht
21-10-2009, 11:34 AM
bro, pm me the location!

mario9
21-10-2009, 11:55 AM
any bros can PM the contact n address cheers...

ThemePark Mssg
21-10-2009, 11:59 AM
bro, pm me the location!

Hi bro, I hv pm u. Kindly check....

pychan
21-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Have been reading teh report from day 1st until now,

finaly got my chance to try it at last friday 3pm.

I speak cantonese, u can guess who i choose liao:

As i am not familiar that area, with help of GPS, easy to find it, corner lot.

First impressionn the place, " like not safe" at all, ulu and old liao.

since already, died died go in loh. Knock door, someone open, Ah Bee at counter, and another 2 customer, one is wearing show ( leaving ) one reading newspaper ( should be waiting turns)

Bee lead me intro the nest. hmm, only curtain type, feel a bit scary ( if meet someone we know). can hear soem sound coming from another cubicle.

Sorry for so detail, let go to details:

Yoyo come in, first impression, i like her , as my type.But no uniform as promoted in begining.only low cut. my didi already start to wake up, She help me to undress me, help me with massage ( all SOP)

Looks : 8/10( hope to se her put down her hair)
Boobs : 9/10 B+ cup (nice to play
Body : 8/10 (slim)
Massage: 6/10, while massage me, can hear moaning from other side, she help to moan together.make me high
Frenching : No try
BBJ: 9/10
FJ :9/10 ( accomodate many position)
Damage: RM173 + tips 20
Duration: 75mins
RTF : Book this coming friday

Bath room is small, but good as easy to play. a bit weird when walk in and out to bathroom while seeing other half naked man.

ThemePark Mssg
21-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Have been reading teh report from day 1st until now,

finaly got my chance to try it at last friday 3pm.

I speak cantonese, u can guess who i choose liao:

As i am not familiar that area, with help of GPS, easy to find it, corner lot.

First impressionn the place, " like not safe" at all, ulu and old liao.

since already, died died go in loh. Knock door, someone open, Ah Bee at counter, and another 2 customer, one is wearing show ( leaving ) one reading newspaper ( should be waiting turns)

Bee lead me intro the nest. hmm, only curtain type, feel a bit scary ( if meet someone we know). can hear soem sound coming from another cubicle.

Sorry for so detail, let go to details:

Yoyo come in, first impression, i like her , as my type.But no uniform as promoted in begining.only low cut. my didi already start to wake up, She help me to undress me, help me with massage ( all SOP)

Looks : 8/10( hope to se her put down her hair)
Boobs : 9/10 B+ cup (nice to play
Body : 8/10 (slim)
Massage: 6/10, while massage me, can hear moaning from other side, she help to moan together.make me high
Frenching : No try
BBJ: 9/10
FJ :9/10 ( accomodate many position)
Damage: RM173 + tips 20
Duration: 75mins
RTF : Book this coming friday

Bath room is small, but good as easy to play. a bit weird when walk in and out to bathroom while seeing other half naked man.

Hi there, sorry for the uniform part. All our massagers r wearing kimono (Japanese suit), I am sure u will be amazed by our new attire. YoYo had just told us got 1 customer booked her for this coming Fri @ 3pm, so I guess u r the one right? Hehe...Hope to c u soon. :D

pychan
21-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi there, sorry for the uniform part. All our massagers r wearing kimono (Japanese suit), I am sure u will be amazed by our new attire. YoYo had just told us got 1 customer booked her for this coming Fri @ 3pm, so I guess u r the one right? Hehe...Hope to c u soon. :D

wow, so fast ah,

yeah, that is me.

how long will Yoyo be here?

ThemePark Mssg
21-10-2009, 11:48 PM
wow, so fast ah,

yeah, that is me.

how long will Yoyo be here?

I think she will be staying here until mid of Nov 09. U double check with her again la when u meet her on tmr afternoon. She is so hot & sexy when wearing kimono :eek: :D

yoman4778
22-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Will there be girls available if i just walk in?

naturegreen
22-10-2009, 03:35 PM
I think she will be staying here until mid of Nov 09. U double check with her again la when u meet her on tmr afternoon. She is so hot & sexy when wearing kimono :eek: :D

Previously I went, only saw 2 girls dressed up as nurses but the rest are dressed in their normal clothes. ........ :eek:

Berry
22-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Previously I went, only saw 2 girls dressed up as nurses but the rest are dressed in their normal clothes. ........ :eek:

they share uniform after taking off, pass to next one..hehe..jus kidding..cant wait to visit this interesting place...

ThemePark Mssg
22-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Will there be girls available if i just walk in?

Hi yoman4778,depends on ur luck as almost all our customers called in to make reservation. So if u r lucky enuf,then u will be able to get a slot. Else,u will hv to walk off disappointingly. If u wish to view all our massager, pls visit us once our shop starts operation @ 12:15pm