PDA

View Full Version : I really need some help out of it..!! :(

tanwk4321
17-09-2009, 04:31 AM
anyone know how to test whether your ex gf that u had just dumped by her still love you or not when sometimes she keep saying those i miss you stuffs like that to me in msn or sms...? is she playing with my heart or is she truely telling the truth? i got confused and mess up now kindly enlighten me with all ur ideas and tricks for me to find out whether she is fooling with my heart or not...or she is telling the truth? use what ways to let her fall into my trap?

kindly reply my post asap i really need those helps urgently asap thx :(

kenny_bob
17-09-2009, 07:54 AM
anyone know how to test whether your ex gf that u had just dumped by her still love you or not when sometimes she keep saying those i miss you stuffs like that to me in msn or sms...? is she playing with my heart or is she truely telling the truth? i got confused and mess up now kindly enlighten me with all ur ideas and tricks for me to find out whether she is fooling with my heart or not...or she is telling the truth? use what ways to let her fall into my trap?

What was her initial reason for dumping you first?

Xgenre
17-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Say you need to borrow money ($500) to buy a branded wallet for your new gf. If she's willing to lend you the money, this kind of girl can keep. Of cos when she passes you the money, the test is over. Don't really go take her money.

sammyboyfor
17-09-2009, 08:57 AM

Tell her to fuck off and get yourself some new pussy. :rolleyes:

mebirdie
17-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Say you need to borrow money ($500) to buy a branded wallet for your new gf. If she's willing to lend you the money, this kind of girl can keep. Of cos when she passes you the money, the test is over. Don't really go take her money.

It all depends on what is the current financial status of this samster.
If he is a lawyer or rich, the old gf will not know he is testing her? :eek:
Like that the gal will sure pass to him without a question asked. :p

BTW, we only ask $$ from FL to scare them away. :D

colins
17-09-2009, 10:38 AM
...or she is telling the truth? use what ways to let her fall into my trap?

You are the pet dog. When she needs comfort, she knows you are there. Cos she dumped you remember? She knows you still want her, well you never dump her. Get through your head that she doesn't want you already, it was a very deliberate and conscious choice.

She needs attention when she feels empty. Need the luv from you without having to commit to you. Best of both worlds. In other words, she can go get fuck by somebody else, come back home and say I miss you, without feeling any sense of remorse of what she is doing to you.

And pls bro, you dun even know if she is telling the truth and you actually want to 'use ways to let her fall into your trap'. Very funny right? ;)

HCKing
17-09-2009, 10:59 AM
use what ways to let her fall into my trap?(

toking abt KC trap?:D

Ben77
17-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Bro, is she still single at the moment???

She wants no string attachment is it???

Minty Mint
17-09-2009, 11:18 AM
anyone know how to test whether your ex gf that u had just dumped by her still love you or not when sometimes she keep saying those i miss you stuffs like that to me in msn or sms...? is she playing with my heart or is she truely telling the truth?

Hey TanWK4321

When she says / types "I Miss You" does not 100% meant that she still love you. We know 99% of the girls want to be pamper and hear nice words from the guys.

Be frank and steady, ask her what she really wants.

etct88
17-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Tell her to fuck off and get yourself some new pussy. :rolleyes:

...old no go, new no cum.......:D:D

ProjectSawadee
17-09-2009, 11:47 AM
End of the day it is really up to you. If you want to give her another chance be prepared to be dumped again. if you are prepared and can take things lightly then what is there to lose?

Being too emotional gets us no where bro. Act and move. take her back or ask her to F off.

Cheers
PS

Cheonging101
17-09-2009, 12:03 PM

Bro, if your ex-gf is that ugly looking hag in your avatar, don't waste time on her.:rolleyes:

indexes401
17-09-2009, 01:38 PM

Bro tanwk4321,

I am not sure why your Ex dumped you, i am not even sure if you guys had a good talk prior to the breakup.
The reason does not matter.

However if she dumped you for another guy, i would suggest you forget about her and look for another partner when you are ready.

What's important now is to stop being too emotional and be more rational. Why don't you spend more time evaluating if you two are right for each other (character wise)? Have you done anything that lead to the breakup? How are you goning to improve things in your up and coming relationship?

If you have rationally confirm and clear to your conscience that you have done nothing wrong and you really want to be together with her again (despite her dumping you for another guy or for other reasons which you did not state),
Ask her out for a meal and ask her directly if you guys can get together again.

Since she giving you mixed signals, No need to be wishy washy by testing her out. Find the right time and ask her directly. Whether the result is good or bad, accept it graciously like a man.

My two cents worth. Hope it helps. :)

Liquid@cid
17-09-2009, 02:09 PM

ask her to play sex toy on her to see if she loves you and if she doesn't want to it's ok as you can always imagine that she does and the more you imagine, the more it becomes real and you can start new thread "the most imaginative FAKE FR" :rolleyes:

Oralcraz
17-09-2009, 02:44 PM

Like some bro's asked, what's the reason she leaves you?????

My onus is that if you really miss someone and "say any mushy stuffs like that", you would not dump that person. Guess you got to wake up and be sure of yourself. Good luck.

(o)(o) Tuner
17-09-2009, 07:36 PM
If your woman still loves you, she will do anything for you. So very simple, ask her to swallow your cum. If she does, you know wat that means. If she doesn't, dump her then. :D

Wynhan
17-09-2009, 07:40 PM
If your woman still loves you, she will do anything for you. So very simple, ask her to swallow your cum. If she does, you know wat that means. If she doesn't, dump her then. :D

or

If your woman still loves you, she will do anything for you. So very simple, ask her to tattoo your name on any part of her body. If she does, you know wat that means. If she doesn't, dump her then.

cqueen
17-09-2009, 08:35 PM

Let me understand what u are saying: Anyone who swallow yr cum means she loves u deeply??

If that the case hor, then I been drinking a few men hot cum cos of my "Goodwill Free Erotic BJ Package", does that mean I loves them deeply??

I think hor, its more likey I love their hard, juicy throbbing cock more, hence, i savour and drink every drop of their hot cum that explodes deep into my throat.

Mushi_shi
17-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Is never a good idea to get back with ur ex rgdless who end it. If it didn't work the first time, chances is it won't work the 2nd time. Remember the wise saying, 'Never enter a relationship when u/other party r on a rebound.' It leaves u/other party in a vulnerable position + the hurt will double when 'things' ain't happening.
Take a breather n just move on.
As for the methods of proving 'undying' love, well each with own opinion. In these times, being together through good & bad times is more than prove. This does not include adultery, mind u.;)

GLHunter
19-09-2009, 11:40 AM
It all depends on what is the current financial status of this samster.
If he is a lawyer or rich, the old gf will not know he is testing her? :eek:
Like that the gal will sure pass to him without a question asked. :p

BTW, we only ask $$ from FL to scare them away. :D

hey.. i learned something today.. :rolleyes:

GLHunter
19-09-2009, 11:42 AM
or

If your woman still loves you, she will do anything for you. So very simple, ask her to tattoo your name on any part of her body. If she does, you know wat that means. If she doesn't, dump her then.

she always dumped TS. then now you want her to go for tattoo? its not the TS dumping her leh.. not likely to work..

peanut123
19-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Bro,

Dun be silly. Once you have broken off, walk away and don't be a pussy. She says that she misses you. She probably really does miss you, but that does not mean she loves you. She just misses the good times she enjoyed with you, and she now feels a vacuum which she will fill with any fool that comes along. Until she finds that fool, you will be the clown she turns to to fill that void.

As an analogy, sometimes I miss a good bonk with one of the WLs, but that sure does not mean I love her. I just miss her big bazookas, that is, until I find another pair of bigger bazookas.

sentsggirls
19-09-2009, 11:48 PM
time to move on dude, there r surely better ones out there. This is just a moment of not getting use to it. Perhaps , she just want to make u feel better after both of u broke off.

tanwk4321
21-09-2009, 05:06 AM
she is single she got 4bia having another rs again : (

tanwk4321
21-09-2009, 05:07 AM
if i use those mushy words i think she wont even wan to come back cos i got a advice from my bro he said dont use i love you and i miss you in the msg or etc...it doesnt works...well....

tanwk4321
21-09-2009, 05:10 AM
her initial reason it was becos i got a lazy and fuck up attidude.... towards her and i know some guy said she may hv fk ard after she left me i can veru sure she is not tht cheap...if not she wont find me when she is horny sometimes le....she can find other guy le why me ...

tanwk4321
21-09-2009, 05:12 AM
i'm not a pet dog to her anymore...that why i need u all for advice how to indirectly make her felt guilty for not cherish me and make her make up her mind and come back herself? i need tips not those answer that make me worst like what fuck with other like tht... :(

tanwk4321
21-09-2009, 05:19 AM
i really need help on tips and advices for me not those answer that make me worry even more and stress more like what some people had said what fuck with other guy and come back find u or this....it's make me worst....i need are tips tht can indirectly make her regret that she had dumped me and didnt cherish me even how much i did in the past and let her realised her mistakes and come back to me one day... but my bro ask me to do are :

when she sms u something not impt de dont reply or reply a few words only..
when she call u cos she is bored then i shd pretend i am bz sometimes and said i will call her later when free but in the end i hack care her...
when she ask me out i sometime shd reject not always must listen to her...
must not msg her first shd let her do the calling and smsing first daily...so that to proof whether she is sincere enough to realised that i am cold to her and she will regret that why am i dumping him he treated me well in the past and now he is so cold then she realised i no longer do those shit to her anymore but she really want me back in the end...i wan this ending...

so kindly give me a nice and good tips for tht to pay back time..!! not been a dog anymore.....zzzzz:confused:

tanwk4321
21-09-2009, 05:28 AM
she always swollow my cums lol....haha

sammyboyfor
21-09-2009, 06:37 AM
i really need help on tips and advices for me

Should be "I really need help on tips and ADVICE.....".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

hugs
21-09-2009, 09:44 AM
heya bro :)
bro tuner n wyn are so funny :D i agree with cqueen . we girls dont swollow cum becos of the measure of our love for that man , its becos at that steamy moment we are out of control n loving every bit of it :)
if love is the reason , why wldnt u find ur wife doing it :p ?

Oralcraz
22-09-2009, 04:09 PM
heya bro :)
bro tuner n wyn are so funny :D i agree with cqueen . we girls dont swollow cum becos of the measure of our love for that man , its becos at that steamy moment we are out of control n loving every bit of it :)
if love is the reason , why wldnt u find ur wife doing it :p ?

My wife don't do it b'cos she doesn't love me anymore. 25 yrs ago with my first gf, I ask her to give me bbbj in the bathroom while I was standing. That was my virgin bbbj. I asked her to swallow when I come, don't stop or pull out. She doesn't want to. I told her then that I like it, is very nice cumming into the mouth. She then look at me, continue to bbbj and I CIM. She swallow every drop.....then after awhile, she vomited b'cos is her first CIM too. I felt sorry but that's LOVE. I love her even more from that day. So, I must say love is a strong reason for CIM and swallowing it.

peanut123
23-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Just because a woman loves you does not mean she will swallow your cum.

Let me ask you : if you love a woman alot, does it mean you will swallow her urine or her faeces ? What if she's super kinky and gives you the same "if you love me you'll eat my crap" line ? it's utter rubbish. Even for someone you love, there are limits ( unless its a matter of life and death ), and for some women, swallowing semen happens to be that limit.

Your first gf swallowed your cum because you made her do it, so she didn't really have a choice. So to satisfy yourself, you made her do something she didn't want to.

She could used your same line of reasoning and said that "if you love me, don't make me swallow your cum", but she probably wasn't thinking straight.

My wife don't do it b'cos she doesn't love me anymore. 25 yrs ago with my first gf, I ask her to give me bbbj in the bathroom while I was standing. That was my virgin bbbj. I asked her to swallow when I come, don't stop or pull out. She doesn't want to. I told her then that I like it, is very nice cumming into the mouth. She then look at me, continue to bbbj and I CIM. She swallow every drop.....then after awhile, she vomited b'cos is her first CIM too. I felt sorry but that's LOVE. I love her even more from that day. So, I must say love is a strong reason for CIM and swallowing it.

colins
23-09-2009, 01:22 AM
The 'if you love me' ploy is just a tool used when one wants to subject another to an emotional blackmail.

i.e. "If you love me, you will [condition]"

It is never used in a context where the condition becomes a proof for 'love'. It only serves to put the victim under duress so he/she is forced to comply in order to prove a point.

Its like if my dog is clever enough to pee only in the toilet, then any dogs peeing anywhere else must be stupid. So if you say, 'I think in order to see if your dog is clever, just bring it to my house and see where it pees', I think your dog is the smarter one here. ;)

Cheonging101
23-09-2009, 10:53 AM
so kindly give me a nice and good tips for tht to pay back time..!! not been a dog anymore.....zzzzz:confused:

For a guy who does not think he's a pet dog, you sure sound like one, bro.

Your request for advice changed from asking us what she wants from you after a break off to asking us how to make her regret leaving you and come running back... :rolleyes:

Speaks volume on the tight leash she has on you... Grow some nuts and go walk walk around Changi Airport and talk with one or two of the bevy of hot ladies around the world that you meet there.

Medusa
23-09-2009, 02:55 PM
hmmm...

why? why would you want back a relation that has turn sour? so what if she comes back to you? whats the real purpose of wanting her back? you very sure you will still love her as before? or you just wanna seek revenge?

haiz...anyway if you are still persistant...you can only pray that she meet up with someone bad...someone who abuse her...someone who treats her like shit...then yes...she will think of you....

NewMike1304k
23-09-2009, 03:17 PM
1) Love is like a beautiful vase. You must treat it carefully and take care of it. But once broken, no matter how you try to piece it together, it will never be the same again.

2) If you love someone truly, let her go.. If she comes back, then she is truly yours... If she does not, then it is better to have loved someone than to be loved by someone.

3) If you truly love someone, why do you want to hurt her?

So please consider these 3 points then go find your own answers.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Sometimes letting what happened in the past be in the past is a good approach to life.

有时候, 不是对方不在乎你, 而是你把对方看得太重
男人抛弃了爱情,还留点情,女人抛弃了爱情,决不留情 !

:cool:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Minus 2 points ????:confused::eek:

I really need some help... 23-09-2009 04:22 PM good post

Thanks anyway, brother. Cheers. :D:)

_AXL_
24-09-2009, 12:48 PM

hmm... how bad does it look if u got a new girlfriend before she gets hitched??? girls dont like to feel easily replaced. she is just stalling u at the moment while she is out hunting for your replacement. but dont worry, she wont bother u after she gets a new boyfriend.

oh, u want her back??? ask her to meet up lor, on the pretext of licking your wounds together, screw her (break-up fucks one last time...:p) and usually, it works. otherwise, u got yourself another fuck...:D no loss...

Hecate
24-09-2009, 01:33 PM
When a girl doesn't love you the way you want her to, it doesn't mean she doesn't love you with all her heart.

cah8977
28-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Time to move on my friend.

peanut123
29-09-2009, 01:22 AM
her initial reason it was becos i got a lazy and fuck up attidude.... towards her and i know some guy said she may hv fk ard after she left me i can veru sure she is not tht cheap...if not she wont find me when she is horny sometimes le....she can find other guy le why me ...

You gotta be kidding. If she breaks up with you, and still finds you for sex whenever she is horny, she is not cheap ? Hello, bro, THAT is cheap liao! If she weren't cheap, she won't sleep with ex-boyfriends just for thrills.

Sure, by not finding strangers to bonk, she's not THAT cheap, but she's still cheap, nevertheless. Wakeup and smell the roses.

peanut123
29-09-2009, 01:29 AM
For a guy who does not think he's a pet dog, you sure sound like one, bro.

Your request for advice changed from asking us what she wants from you after a break off to asking us how to make her regret leaving you and come running back... :rolleyes:

Speaks volume on the tight leash she has on you... Grow some nuts and go walk walk around Changi Airport and talk with one or two of the bevy of hot ladies around the world that you meet there.

Yep, I think you got it right. Playing "make her regret" games is definitely not going to help. Emotional games are usually messy.

If it works, all it succeeds in doing is make it harder for you 2 to call if off cleanly. If it backfires, both of u will feel worse. TS, don't do it. Just break if off, and find another girl.