PDA

View Full Version : Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

itcyman
16-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Sorry for posting this FR on a thread as the original thread somehow have been lock or seems to be unable to post FR
First of all thanks to bro"kuku_son" kind sharing spirit despite me being a newbie without any good track record.

Met up with YX last week and this is my second FR in SBF
This lady really deserve this FR as she really put in all the effort to make sure you total sextisfied and best of all your money spent is real worth.

The usual reviews I'll skip as all previous FRs as mention in her thread.Her warmth is great, her attitude is good. This lady is definately a gem, for those who like MILFs and a squirter.Bros who want to try beware and not wet the whole bed like me:p end pumping in a small corner of the bed.She'll not leave you disappointed,but you'll leave the place with a smiling face :D

Yu Xin
Looks: 6/10 (Milf looking with CFM looks)
Boobs: 34C solid and firm with sensitive nips
Figure: slim, 1.56m
Painting: Yes (wet but beware she squirts on you)
BBBJ/AR: 9/10 (slow and good suction really arousing sensation)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accomodating, GFE with nice moan)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Not piano type including head massage)
Attitude & service: 10/10 (Trying is believing)
Damage: 60+tips/1fj + 1 massage/120mins
Rm and CD not included........

For the abovemention contact bros may PM me as "kuku_son" thread seems locked or dead
As good gems ought to be shared I think bro"kuku_son" won't mind :D

XiaoShenYang
16-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Can share with me(newbie) :p

thank you

kokopig
17-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Bro can share ctc, pls...thanks

creativedragon
17-09-2009, 01:06 AM
bro...pls pm ..me her no....thanks

onlah
17-09-2009, 06:13 PM
bro, can share her contact with me please :) Give me a chance to prove myself in this SBF can, please :o

handcell
18-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Thanks bro kuku for the ctc. here my FR on YX.

Met up with her on Wednesday at 7.30pm at H81.

Once inside the room, straight away we headed for the shower. She will bath u clean clean from head to toe to yr asshole. We dried up and head to the bed where the action start. She take the initiative to svc me 1st. First sucking and licking my earloops. she is damn aggressive on tis, can really hear her saliva/togue effect veri louding, hv to stop her else my eardrum will burst. keke:D

she is gd at catbath, start the ear to nipples, bellybutton, inner thighs, the balls, asshole and finally shaft. I must comment on her ar. Also very aggressive, she will push her tongue into the hole and also used her whole mouth to suck my asshole. heaven feeling, better den her bbbj. after 15 of svc me, enter her at cowboy position and finnish her in missionary.

Afterwhich we rest on the bed tcss while smoking together. I feel dat we can really chat like old frd. Tcss for abt 15mins, nw my turn to svc her. Painted her and slowly moved to her pussy. She can really get horny easily. Tried to fingered her and OMG she squirt (as mention by other bro who tried) and shoot out her warm juice thrice. Can see dat she is enjoying herself and evey time she climax, she will closed both her thighs tightly. A big portion of the bed is wet. But who care!

Rest on the bed for 5 mins and again we smoked. While we both are smoking, I requested for fingering from her. She asked me which finger and I say the middle one lar. She show me her middle finger and ask is tis? Mind u, her middle finger is not short, considered long for gal. She poked all the way into my asshole. WHoo.... cant imagained, i am still smoking and puffing away and there is someone fingering u. keke:D. After she finished her smoke, requested her to use tongue and another round of AR for 10mins.. I like AR lar, cant help.

Den she proceed to bbbj me for another 10mins which I cannot cum.
Ok nvm we washed up. In the toilet which she is washing her face while bending slightly, I finger her again and she squirt again.. keke

Proceed to bed again and smoked.... finally she gave me another round of bbbj for 15mins, and I cim till my legs tremble... heaven feeling... see the time, 10mins to go.. faster washed up and left a happy man!

Looks: 6/10 (Milf looking with CFM looks with long dyed golden hair)
Boobs: 34C solid and firm with sensitive nips
Figure: slim, aound 1.55m
Painting: Yes (she like it!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (hardworking and slow)
AR: 9/10 (aggressive good suction really arousing sensation)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accomodating)
GFE: 8/10 (luv to hug on bed and with nice moan)
Massage: 0/10 (No time to try leh)
Attitude & service: 10/10 (one of the best!!!)
Damage: 60/2/2
rtf: yes

--------------------
u up me, i up u bck
--------------------

itcyman
18-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Thank u bro,for your kind FR and support for her
Thank you

sgsextalk
18-09-2009, 10:04 PM
As promised here is my FR
Thanks bro ithcyman for the contact.

Sms-ed YX at 4pm+ today (Friday) to book her for a slot and her reply was almost immediate! so after work, fast hand fast leg proceed to L81 and check in for a room and quickly sms-ed her the room number.

About 15 mins later, ding dong a milf with CFM look lady stand at the door.
Still wait? quickly invited her in. We TCSS awhile and i requested for a head massage due to big headache for the day. Woah!~ her massage not those piano type but very solid massage which relieved my whole day pain. Highly recommended !

After almost close to 1 hr massage, she suggested to bath together.
inside bathroom nothing special quite SOP but she will clean your whole body from top to bottom. We dried up ourselves and continue with another round of massage (No choice but really need a good massage badly).

Slowly i start to bth liao, i finger her and OMG her juice almost flow out instantly ! wet the whole bed and she moan softly. However my intention wasn't go for a FJ, so i didn't bring any CD, so i requested for a HJ. I must say she is very accomodating ! She licked my balls like lolliop. one word ! SHIOK ! keep moan-ing and bringing me to heaven and i unloaded every single drops on her.

Washed up and we chat for awhile more and pay her and leave. Overall a satisfying session

Looks: 6/10 (Milf looking with CFM looks with long dyed golden hair)
Boobs: 34B+?
Figure: 1.55mm? little tummy but not fat
Painting: Never Try
BBBJ: Never Try
AR: 9/10 Willing to please and the feeling is damn shiok
FJ: Never Try
HJ: 8/10 accommodating and with good speeds
GFE: 7/10 not really my cup of tea, abit of age gap
Massage: 9/10 Solid massage which is a total relaxation
Attitude & service: 9/10 Nothing to complain about
Damage: 60/2/2 + 10 tips + Room 30 = Total 100
rtf: maybe for her massage

itcyman
19-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks bro for your time and support to post a FR for her....

kukumalu
19-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Thanks to Bro Kuku_son for the contact.
Booked her last Sunday for morning workout.
Arrived on the dot, stripped and standard SOP bath.
Proceeded to bed and really wet lick to your inner ears and catbath all over. Went all the way down to my birdie and give a solid bbbj. Asked me to lift my legs up and tongue fuck my ass. Shiok!! As she was giving me the bbbj, i was stroking her pussy and realized it got wetter and wetter until water flow. 1st encounter of such!! That's why we look for her wat. After dat, let her blow and blow until CIM. Sucked all up. Cleaned ourselves and a solid massage was followed. 2nd round, let her ride on me for 20mins or so then she tired so proceed to doggie her until cum. Cleaned up again, dressed, paid and go off.

Not bad for such a price. Looks wise depend on individual. Boobs confirmed enhanced. Pussy bit loose. Overall rating : 7 / 10. :)

congo0206
19-09-2009, 08:31 PM
hi bro,

can u pm me her contact,pls.

thanks.

ah lian
21-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Had her ctc for quite some time, here my simple FR on YX.

Met up her 2 days ado.

She arrived 5 mins after sms her the rm no.ide the room. she will bath u head to toe to your asshole. Dry up first n wait for her in bed, once she out climb onto the bed and action started, suck and lick my earloops.

she good at licking you from top to bottom and she do AR on me very aggressive. Follow by she will attack your little bro... she good and finish 1st round CIM.

2nd round started same as per 1st round, she give me quite a long BBBJ and later enter her. She keeping saying itchy down there throughout, was like pumping her for a long time and maybe not have good rest for few day, give up after a while.

Looks: 5/10 (Milf looking my view)
Boobs: look more like B to me
Figure: aound 1.55m with bit of tummy
Painting: never try
BBBJ: 8/10 (hardworking - should try)
AR: 9/10 (aggressive)
FJ: 8.5/10 (accomodating)
GFE: 8/10 (luv to hug on bed and with nice moan)
Massage: 6/10 (not bad for her massage)
Attitude & service: 9/10 (service orientated)
rtf: yes - if you like MILF

aa9745
21-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi could I have the contact? Thanks in advamce.

Bodysnatchers
21-09-2009, 10:12 PM
BBBJ & AR... my favourite... can you please share this gem's contact.. thank you..

blackwido
22-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Can share ctc pls... Dying to xperience squiters!!!

theresiano
22-09-2009, 01:33 AM
bro please share with me her contact..
thanks..

ChickenLover88
22-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Thank U 2 Bro itcyman 4 YX ctc.Had a wonderful time with her.1 thing tat will make me RTF is she SQUIRT:eek:.Never try before,feel shiok.

Name:Yu Xin
Looks:6/10
Boobs:34B(Enhanced)sensitive nipples
Body:not fat,not slim,Tan skin
Catbath:7/10
BBBJ:6.5/10(will look at U when giving BBBJ)
AR:Yes
Frenching:Yes
Painting:Yes(with lots of squirting:D)
FJ:7/10(cowgirl riding is Good)
Massage:6.5/10
Attitude:8/10(will try 2 please U)
Damage:60+tips,cd & rm(not included)
RTF:Yes for the squirting.

BTW,she is going back on 5th Oct,Bros with ctc hurry go & try before she go back.

Next Bonk List:Bao~Er

eric6108
22-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Hi bro, can share ctc pls. Kam sia

fcstar8888
22-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Hi Bro. would be interested to try her squirting. Dun mind can pm me her contact? Tks

javl
22-09-2009, 02:16 PM
can l have the contact , i will see her , tk

Snrx
22-09-2009, 06:31 PM
A BIG thank you to Bro Kukuson for making appointment for me (I can't speak Mandarin).

Last week had some time, so met up with Yu Xin. This is probably my last bonk as I am going overseas for very long time...and WHAT A BONK!!!

YX is very loving type, kissed me from ear lobe and all over like long lost lovers. In shower she was very thorough, pay special attention to washing my dick and arse. On bed she gave me an oil massage for more than 40 minutes...it was good and she tried very hard to do a good job massaging from head to toe. Before asking me to turn over, she put oil on my arsehole and gently rubbed and rubbed, thrust her tongue in and out...damn shiok!! Turn over and she gave very thorough catbath...best I had...then down south started with sucking my bxlls and fingering my backside then she did AR ...WOW damn good!!!...then to BBBJ...10 seconds into BBBJ I stopped her as I almost cum. Made her lie down and started suckling her boobs, frenching (she loves to french) then fingering her clit. After fingering and playing with her clit for few minutes she started to moan and shiver...insert my finger in and hit her G spot cause she moan loudly...Ooooooo...Oooooo... then fingered and played with her clit again and she shook and shook then SUDDENLY....she SQUIRT...WOW..real waterfall..my fingers and hand all wet..had to use tissue to clean..but I continued with fingering and play with her clit and she moaned louder and louder and kept tugging at my arm...then I entered (with CD) and slowly twist and turn inside her she hugged me very tight and her hips shook and shivered...this went on quite a while...then I cum...waited a few minutes then wanted to withdraw but she didn't let me withdraw, shooking her head and hug me very tight and she shook and shook her hips again and she cum again for the 3rd time. Finally when all over...WAH, the bedsheet had a very big wet patch...didn't know she squirt that much juice. Clean me up then TCSS a bit (she knows some basic English words) then she tried to wakeup my Dick but I told her I am one shot man...so she massaged my arms, neck, shoulder, tummy. Time almost up...dressed up and tipped her 20...she was so happy hugged and kissed me all over.

She is not a looker (but not ugly) pleasant friendly face but TOP NOTCH service. Bros looking for 1st class service, do not miss her. if you go for looks more than anything else, then skip.

Vertu
22-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Can i have the ctc ....

Thanks

onlah
22-09-2009, 06:46 PM
bro, can share her contact PLEASE :o

Olduncle
22-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Old uncle want to say kum xia to itcyman fur sharing yu xin contact. Old uncke very like yu xin service. KUM XIA KUM XIA

Old uncle saw yu xin me think she look like a malay ah lian not so fair n beri small size. Old uncle beri like the shower she wash Old uncle clean clean Old uncle SONG SONG

On the bed yu xin lick every part of Old uncle body me like the licking of me ears beri itchy. yu xin lick body then lift Old uncle ass n lick Old uncle hole wah like cat 150 standard !!! Yu xin bbbj damn power swallow Old uncle cork until cannot see. Old uncle lick her her stereo damn steam one. Old uncle poke one finger into mei mei slowly rub, she push Old uncle hand to go harder. Old uncle use 2 fingers then her water shoot out wah like water gun. Yu xin push Old uncle on to bed capped the ram her hole into Old uncle pole DAMN SONG !!!

LOOKS; 5
SHOWER ; 9.99999
CATBATH ; 8
ASS LICK ; 9
BBBJ ; 9
FJ ; 7

itcyman
22-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Thank U all fellow bros who took the time to write her a FR and gave her support throughout.
Thank U :D

onlah
23-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Kum sia many many to bro itcyman for sharing Yu Xin contact with me newbie, 10 u for the trust :rolleyes:

Still thinking about the sexxperience even until now, kanna onlah by her and she on me until die die also must on lah her again.

Yu xin customer oriented, service tip-top and this is the first time I seen what is the meaning of squirting, she wet the bed ment :eek: Feeling dam excited, licking all over each other, like boy/girlfriend, super bbbj, ass rimming, many FJ positions, .....etc etc etc like a war zone on bed...........until I cannot take it n shooted........... wah ment, feel like heaven.

Lay there exhausted, my darling YX than gently oil massage me for nearly 45mins until I'm sleep sleep. She ask if I want 2nd round, what!!! second round, leg also soft, wonder if got strength to walk :p

In short, I sure visit YX again and take up the 2nd round chanllenge, thanks again to bro itcyman tat make my didi itcy and on lah yu xin again :)

tom24my
23-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Can I have her contacts please? Thanks!

linixx
23-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Thks to TS for Yuxin's ctc, actually had gotten her number previously from Bro kukuson, but it seems that the old number is no longer in use.

As wanted to try a squitting girl, so sms YX for a afternoon slot. Actually I propose going to area K, but she mentioned that she more convenient at another location.

Met her and I was quite “scared” with her looks (she has a striking resemblance to one of aunt which I detest her character), she looks more towards late 30s. Since already booked, thus tried to make the best out of the session, tried to break ice with her by mentioning her previous roommate (Ah Xin aka Xiao Hui), and her old hp number, which she dennied all (my kaki had previously booked her through Ah Xin). I had my doubts that this lady I'm facing has been asked to stand in for YX.

Still recalled some previous FR which mentioned that YX will wash the customer from chest to toes, but this 'YX' only washes the vital parts which arose my doubts even more.

She started her cathbath on me and ar + bbbj, requested for a second round of ar (the feeling of her tongue 'rapping' my anus was more shiok than her bbbj. Wanting to keep myself 'busy' too, I tried to finger her and with some light work on the outside, she squitted on me, almost to my face. She quickly took tissues for me to wipe. Afterwhich I was quite apprehensive about doing excessive “fingerworks” on her. Anyway the “squitting” more or less confirms her as Yu Xin.

After quite a long session of catbath on her part, I entered her in missionary, don’t really felt like frenching her at all, as my “phobias” of my aunt were haunting me. Bonked her for more than half an hour and she cummed 3 times, before I came. Usual words like I’m very “li hai” came from her mouth, although she did mentioned where I “excel” in, she claims that my junior is like a “machine gun” that has a rapid “firing rate”, that really “boost” my ego.

After we had our individual showers, and shared a smoke break, I requested for a massage, her skills are okay but not much mood since my “phobia” is still there. Thus with some 20 mins left, I requested for another round of AR, since that is the most enjoyable part of the session.

Washed up and paid her dues with tips (got to tip her for top notch service) and we went our ways. Maybe due to her second round of AR, my junior is still roaring to go, thus looked through my phone book for another target.

Yu Xin
Looks: 4/10 (more due to my “phobia” of my aunt, although she does have a CFM face)
Boobs: Looks more like big “B”
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (a bit too hard for my liking)
AR: 9/10 (her tongue is very powerful)
FJ: 6/10 (“phobias” of my aunt were haunting me)
Massage: 7.0/10
Attitude & service: 8.5/10
Damage: $60 + $10tips / 1 / 2
RTF: No (unless I want to try her squitting again)

KingRick
24-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Thanks to bro itchyman for Yu Xin ctc. Here is a brief FR on her as of 23/9/09.

Called her and make arrangement during noon. She arrived before appt time with me but i was 10min late due to heavy traffic. come into room and tcss abit den bathing was SOP. After tat carry on with catbath, strong and superb shiok bbbj. i take over and give her cat bath and lick her nipple which was very sensitive. painted her and finger her and she can really SQUIRT!!! just like those angmo or jap av squirters! i guess she cum and squirt more then 10times throughout whole session (i lose count), but all i know was that the whole bed is fking real wet like baby peeing on it.

Moments later she begged me to enter her.. can tell she is tired due to cumming so many time earlier on so i told her i will just stay in missionary for 1st shot. she really enjoy getting fuk hard and b4 i came, put my didi into her mouth and she cim everything till the last drop. feeling was dam freaking song! rested awhile and tcss again, procedure repeat for 2nd shot but this time more pattern including doggy, leaning against wall and we both cumed in cowgirl pose..

Overall sexperience was damn good and she clicks very well on me plus i really love tat cfm look when she look at you while bbbj and AR.
*forgot to mention her AR is dam powerful can feel her tongue drilling into ur ashole!

Name: Yu xin
Looks: 6/10 (Milf looking with CFM looks)
Boobs: 34C solid and firm with sensitive nips (confirm enhanced but who cares)
Figure: slim with slight baby fats
Painting: Yes (very wet and careful while 69 i got her squit into my mouth =.=)
BBBJ/AR: 9/10 (intermittent speed and deepthroating, very strong suction too)
FJ: 9/10 (very accomodating, GFE with nice moan)
Massage: 7/10 (adequate strength and press quite well)
Attitude & service: 10/10 (depend on chemistry i guess)

This is my honest fr and i hope it doesnt affect anyone. Pls up me if you think is worthy.

Thanks all bro out there!

hornistud
25-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Thanks to bro kuku_son for ctc.
Last time I tried a squirter was Bin Bin and it was very memorable sexxion.
I must say YX has a better figure and boobs tho' her squirting not as powerful.
Very service oriented - AR, BBJ, catbath lasted more than half an hour and all the time I was finger fucking her and she was squirting buckets!
Very accomodating on FJ - cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, scissors. Wet wet wet!
Only drawback is that she not into frenching.
Overall very sextifying sexxion. A must try :D

ec09
25-09-2009, 03:53 PM
tq bro TS for the contact, made arrangement for yx n ding dong , she came on time. looked milfy i like n we proceeded to strip. saw her purple sexy underwear. yummy. the thought of her squirt making it wet made me stand instantly. after wash up, comes the cat bath. licked my nips n i quickly reached to finger n rub her clit. after 5min, she shivered n a gush of liquid juz shot onto the bed. totally high now. switched to 69 n kept dig n paint while she squirt on me while bbbjing.. after 20min of playing i CIM. my whole body was wet wif her cum.. wat a session. solid!!!

looks: 6/10
body: 7/10
service: 10/10
squirt: 10/10.
value: superb. :)

squirtlady
25-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Wow SQUIRTS! I wanna try... Bro can share her contact? Wanna try her asap, buay tahan liow...:D

Cum_mer
25-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing her ctc wif mi.Here is my fr on her.Reach destinated hotel,book a rm and 5 mins later she came.1st look she was quite old and haggard(Sorry really not my type no offence to her)and her skin was very tanned.Bo pian since book liao just have to get it done.

Procceed to bath and she really clean mi very clean and focused on on dick and asshole.Than procceed to bed and she started her cathbath.Must comment her cathbath was quite gd and detailed and really licking every part of my body slowly.Than comes the ar.She was really aggresive and keep pushing her tougue in my holy hole. Was really very high at this point. Have to comment that she is very hardworking.After tat she bbbj mi till i cim.She sucked till the last drop of my cum. Overall she is very service oriented and hardworking.For bros who don't mind looks and going for service can go for her.:D

Looks:3/10(Sorry really not my type)
Body:5/10(not fat but quite tanned)
Boobs:5/10(B cup enchanced i think)
BBBJ:8/10(gd and very strong suction.suck till the last drop)
AR:8/10(aggressive):p
catbath:8/10(gd)
Service:9/10(hardworking and very service oriented)
Damage:$60+$20 hotel

dracula
25-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Bro can share her contact pls?

AAO6
27-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Bro very interested to try her ! Could I have the contact please ?

wentai
27-09-2009, 01:47 AM
hi bro
can share her contacts?
would like to try her out
thanks

andrew101
27-09-2009, 03:09 PM
4th RTF on Yu Xin

Have another RTF on Yu Xin last friday. She indeed a Gem.....Spending my unbelievable 2 hrs session with her again. We have lots of topic during our TCSS. Really, she got he strong GFE where she keep me company along the way. Everything was perfection with no complaint or rushing , just make you the way u want to be...

Just give a short detailed as what i stated the last time. She came with a yellow bloused and hot short pant. A cheerful greeting. As usual, undress and proceed to the bathroom.Gave me a good soapy foam bath and and a few rubbing here and there. Frenching came along the way, rubbing ass, stroking my didi.

After showering, i hugged her from the back as we approaching toward the bed. Straight away, we get into tongue fight before into furious action. I did fondled her, caressing her boobs and fingering her till she squirt and squirt. Over to her, she catbath me, a nice wetty AR and lastly a good suction of BBBJ with lot of slurping effect.

At last stage, requested to up her as she keep begging with the CFM expression. So capped on and ready to rock. Pumping her in standing position in front of the mirror, blending her body down. I generally took hold on her arm and pulled back, gave a solid penetration and deep impact, she scream and shaking her nice butt. Both was looking at the side mirror as the position was so great and i lifted her left leg on the bed, open wide apart, hit her hard and fast.

Finally both reached the cumming, released my stuff on to her. She even help to took out the CD and clean it before we had a shower. And the rest of the time, we TCSS....

Was told she leaving 2 week time, so bros who who wish to had a squirt experience, be fast and PM TS for contact. She indeed a good budget bonk and a gem not to miss out. Enjoy the SQUIRTING......

dyland
27-09-2009, 07:24 PM
RTF her yesterday
She asked for shuang fei together with her friend but I rejected it (personal preference)
Same as previous fr, milf look, handful boobs with sensitive nips.
Not a time watcher and she squirted on the way - twice.
Very good service.
rtf; very likely though there are many others on my list.

itcyman
27-09-2009, 09:48 PM
To all bros out there who have her ctc but yet try do hurry as she leaving for home soon :D
lastly thnks to all bros who take the effort to post FR as support
Thank you :D

handcell
29-09-2009, 03:45 AM
ya YX will leave on 5th Oct. If time permit, I will rtf again ... keke..
one of the best budget bonk!

boart_bulat
29-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Hi Bros TS,
Can I have her contacts please?
will sure find time to try out.. :) Thanks

sexfactor
29-09-2009, 11:50 AM
bro, do PM me her ctc.. thks!

graphites
29-09-2009, 03:34 PM
hi brother, send her my contact pls. thanks

Nitro Trans
30-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks KuKu_son for the contact and bro itcyman for keeping up the thread. Definitely upz u for the effort. I must say Yu XIn is very powerful throughout the session.

She reached the hotel room within 3min. Very casual outfit with no makeup. Sharp look with long highlighted hair. Pleasant looking MILF.

Chat for a while, then both stripped and head to the bathroom.....she did all the work, very shiok....while i caressing her boobs. Wow, nice B+ boobs with huge nipple., more likely enhanced........feel soft and firm when squeezing them...not saggy at all.

Once we dried up. Both keep hugging till we reached the bed. Light kiss occur and frenching begin with both rolling from end to end of the bed. Desperately, eagerly wanna experience the squirting performance. My hands reached her pussy, a little soft rubbing on her clitoris. Arh...arh moaning take place as i increase the speed. NO Sign of squirting, but juices start to flow out fast...very wet indeed. Then went for her pussy hole, start fingering in slow and fast movement. Moaning begin to get higher and higher. Finally, feel her pussy grabbing hold my finger.....A loud yell.......juice splash out...:eek:....she really squirt......

After the excitement, she hold me down and catbath my full body, start from earhole to my nipple and down to the bottom. Took a while, she held my leg wide open and gave me the powerful AR. Poking them with the tip of her tongue, quite deep in....feeling was fantastic. After this great moment, she slowly sucked my ball with ots of twirling and licking. Very SONG till I do moaned out too...her next move...tongue tipping my didi head first, then all the way , cap my whole didi. She was damn powerful, sucked with strong suction and along with deepthroating. She will look at u with those CFM’s eye....i see liao also cannot tahan. Grab hold myself but too late, CIM on to her. Damn horny, still with my didi inside her mouth, keep sucking till didi get soften

Both had a quick washed before into 2nd round. TCSS a bit here and there......both lying side by side. Auto roaming as we frenched and again go for her boobs and follow by fingering which she squirted again and again. The bed sheet was very wet. Then from her horny expression, i think she want it and capped myself, went for the missionary. Banging her with full force, She scream in joy and i went further, she shake her head and grabbed my arm tight. I going for more......switch to doggie, pumped her right in with a loud PEK PEK sound, she even shake her butt out. Really can take the scene anymore. My last breath...Fire up, took out the CD and COB........I was very exhausted and she offer to massage me after she clean herself.

The whole session was outstanding, everythings was wonderful. Very well entertain with no rushing and willing to pleased. What i do encounter was her powerful skill. Make u cum within mins, strong BBBJ, relaxing massage and a horny FJ. Moreover a good budget bonk.

Her Stat;
Name: Yu Xin
Body: 6/10 (A bit fleshy but not that fat)
Look: 6.5 (Pleasantly look MILF)
Boob: B+ (Soft and firm. Very much enhanced)
BBBJ/AR: 10/10 (Powerful and aggressive)
FJ: 8.5/10 (responsive and accommodate)
CIM/COB: Yes, sucked till dry up
Massage: 8/10 (Quite relaxing after a heavy session)
FIngering/Painting: Yes (very wet)
Squirting: 10/10 (out of the whole)
Service/Attitude: 9/10 (Hardworking never let you down)
Damage: 60/2/2 + tips
RTF: hope time permit

MadWhiteBull
30-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Care to share her contact no. bro.......Willing to try her coz I'm totally newbie......

oyeah
30-09-2009, 10:14 PM
1st thanks to TS for YX contact.
met YX yesterday, she is very punctual 5min and ding dong she was at the door. 1st look, o no... reali auntie late 30s face... :eek: she stepped in and asked me to strip n go into bath which was SOP, wash clean clean here and there, dry up n back to the bed.

Action 1
High licking from Ear all the way down south... siok man... she even F my ear.. slowly down to the tigh sides.. THEN raise my butt n give me a CFM eye look... OMG.. her eyes r quite sexy then.. Bros where got AR? she didnt AR me BUT Tongue F n vacuum me ass! O... Ohhh... >5min of tongue F ass!!! nxt vacuum BBBJ while i finger her... she squirted twice.. my hands n bed were wet.. cannot take it anymore.. cap up n insertion exercise.. wah lau 3rd time squirt me waist down.. end in missionary.. wash up..

Interval
Hard Good Massage

Action 2
repeat of action 1... High Tongue F ass... Vacuum BBBJ... Finger squirt... Squirting Insertion Exercise...

Summary
Looks: 6/10 (auntie look but sexy eyes when she goes between your legs)
Body: Erm... ok lor... dunno how to describe not reali very fat but baby fat kind
Boobs: 32B (i guess)
AR: Nil cos she Tongue F n vacuum me ass! More shiok... (10/10) :D
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (deep throat til tear drop + vacuum)
Squirt: its real (TIP: use own rod to slap pussy lips.. Pussy will spit)
Attitude: (8/10) Very accomodating
RTF: cant too late she going back 5/Oct/09

Thanks to TS again... Great GEM... Clap clap...

kukumalu
04-10-2009, 02:50 PM
RTF here 2nd time this morning. Told me she is rejecting all bros today as she is flying back 2molo and be back next month. :)

devilmay
05-10-2009, 01:12 AM
Bro very interested to try her ! Could I have the contact please ? Thanks in advance, will want to try her after she is back=)

holyshit
06-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Got the contact from TS a few wks ago but only got time to engage her services few days ago.
Thks bro for sharing!

Below is my brief fr:

Looks: 6/10 (Got a CFM face)
Boobs: B Cup (She has lonng pointed nipples)
Bod: 6.5/10 (Gd for a milf)
BBBJ: 7/10 (I like it when she looks at me when blowing, :p)
AR: 7/10 (gd but a bit short)
Fingering: YES (Fingered her until the bedsheet was wet with her cum, keek:D)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very willing to try many positions & quite a moaner!!)
Massage: 5.5/10 (i had better, still rm 4 improvement)
Damage: 60/2/2+$20hotel rm+$10tips
Rtf: Can't cos she has alrdy left our shores but shld b back again soon!

squirtlady
07-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks bro itcyman for this gem's contact. Sorry for the late FR as was busy lately. Tried her service last friday evening after work. cannot tahan after reading the Fr of her squirting, cos never try b4.

Called her after getting the room. Very puncture, just a short while ding dong liow. opened the door, quite disppointed with her look. Really abit auntie type:confused: Anyway proceed to shower. during shower she washes very thorough & clean my ass really well. I was thinking ho say liow. Suddenly she gave me a bbbj. The action was damn wet with lots of saliva.. very shiok. clean up wait for her in bed.. can't wait for her to squirt! :D

She came out, took off her towel, come to the side of the bed & start to catbath me all over. She suck & lick my nipples, that's nice. She began to bbbj me from side way. Again it was damn wet & she really know how to give a good bbbj. I was already fingering while she is servicing my shaft. Goodness, she squirt in no time. Her warm cum gush down my hand. I was so excited as this is the experience I've waited for so long! haha. I continued to finger her while she continue to bbbjing me. guess wat she cum again.. Phew.

She reposition herself, to lick & suck my balls.. slowly move the my asshole & gave me a hell good tonguefuck to my asshole:eek: Was in heaven liow. That alone lasted for about 10 min. After that sensational feeling, I signal her to do 69. Throughout the session, she came at least 5 times & of cos Ive tasted her cum many times too! My mouth, neck, upper chest is all soak in her warm cum. Her deep throat was so good that i finall CIM. It was heaven i tell you! she will suck till the very last drip u had left & still continue for a little longer.

Go washed up then she help me to massage. Her massage is not the play play type hor. Really uses her strength. It lasted at least half hour. Of cos got tcss during massage lah. In no time she attack my didi by giving another round of bbbj & sucking, fucking , licking my asshole, I even lift up both my legs to let her have better access! She then capped my with cowgirl, & she just squirt non stop! My lower portion is all soak and u can see she is happily enjoying every ride. Changed to cowgirl as i want to see her cum dripping... haha.. Finally changed to missionary, she is already screaming by now saying my dick is so big & so deep into her drenched pussy & finally we both came at last!

Washed up paid her & left really sexified. This is really one of the best sexperence ive got. looking forward to more squirty babes...

Yu Xin
Looks: 6/10 (compansate with CFM looks)
Boobs: B to C sensitive nips
Figure: 6/10
Painting: Yes (Be prepare to taste her juices)
BBBJ:9/10 (Good Suction & deepthroat)
AR: 10/10 (Top of the world)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accomodating, GFE with nice moan)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Not piano type including head massage)
Attitude & service: 10/10 (Trying is believing)
Damage: 60/2/2 + Hotel + CD
RTF: Its a must if she come back to Singapore

Will up bro TS for making my dream come true.

andrew101
12-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Yu Xin already left our shore liao before i have the last meet with her where we had dinner and TCSS. She's a great gal.
I sincerely wish her all the best and hope she will be back maybe 1 month later:)

javl
19-10-2009, 01:26 AM
can l have the contact , l were try it . ths