PDA

View Full Version : Why HC girls like to dim out the lights when doing extra services??

beckham
04-11-2003, 04:38 PM
anybody wonder why?? sometimes she damn chio but when i request her not to dim the lights, she say 'cannot..its the rules here'

WTF

lament
04-11-2003, 04:41 PM
No harm intended.... she damn chio but are just as good looking ... some brothers say cover the face bomb the base ..... maybe she trying the same on you ..................

beckham
04-11-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by lament
No harm intended.... she damn chio but are just as good looking ... some brothers say cover the face bomb the base ..... maybe she trying the same on you ..................

yah..thats wad my friends said to me too...hahahah they say i got quite an ugly face and the HC girl dimming out the lights so that she cant see my face... hahahahha :D :D

Idoru
04-11-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by beckham
anybody wonder why?? sometimes she damn chio but when i request her not to dim the lights, she say 'cannot..its the rules here'
WTF

:mad: Once I was at this HC at Balastier Road and the HC girl dimmed the light. I objected and she said it is more romantic. After the job I was shocked to see her entire shoulder covered with tiny common warts. Our cheonging occupational hazard I supposed.
Cheers

beckham
04-11-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
:mad: Once I was at this HC at Balastier Road and the HC girl dimmed the light. I objected and she said it is more romantic. After the job I was shocked to see her entire shoulder covered with tiny common warts. Our cheonging occupational hazard I supposed.
Cheers

wahhhhh a really major turn off...did you use condom for the job??

eastofsg
04-11-2003, 10:32 PM
perhaps it is so that when other girls (sometimes) open the wrong door and see the dim lighting, they know straight away "business" is on.

facial
04-11-2003, 10:58 PM
It is to give them a few more seconds to react in the case of visit by AV.

Agree on the part that maybe the cheongster's face langa so dim the light and just let him f--k

kwailum28
05-11-2003, 12:38 AM
Because they do not want to see a guy enjoying himself.Because they do not want to see a guy enjoying himself.

forex
05-11-2003, 12:53 AM
dimming the lights just in case any bros with funny ideas try to catch themselves in action with their micro recording gadgets.

waypastprime
05-11-2003, 09:10 AM
Hmmm.... read it somewhere....

The reason behind on why gals want to dim lights whereas on the other hand guys want to 'ON' the lights....

Coz the gals cant bear to see the guys enjoying... And guys just wanna make sure that they got the CORRECT NAME!!!! :D

Cam^Shaft
05-11-2003, 11:04 AM
heh heh

maybe for both the girls doing the job and the guys getting the job benefit in case either or both of them pock mark face like road map

bqbear
05-11-2003, 11:34 AM
I agree with Kwailum.

kwailum28
05-11-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by bqbear
I agree with Kwailum.

Thanks brudder bqbear

Explorer2
05-11-2003, 06:01 PM
well, try this..... just tell the girl if the lights so dim, how can i get to see your pretty face??
then guarantee they will brighten the lights again....
as long as you dun have a Frankenstein face...

Mainly, i guess they dim the lights becos:

Imagine all of us bros out there.... reverse our roles with them.... Each day we are supposed to service say 5 - 8 customers.... chances are there are more plain janes than pretty girls out there.....our customers come in all shapes and sizes...... tall, short, slim, overweight, obese, ugly, not bad-looking young, old....

well, we will go crazy if we open our eyes and bonk all of them!!
So many times, the girls will either close their eyes when they are being bonked... or like the Doggie position.... cos they can imagine Andy Lau or Brad Pitt ramming them....

my 2 cents worth.... no offence meant to anyone ....

chukeliang
05-11-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Explorer2
well, try this..... just tell the girl if the lights so dim, how can i get to see your pretty face??
then guarantee they will brighten the lights again....
as long as you dun have a Frankenstein face...

Mainly, i guess they dim the lights becos:

Imagine all of us bros out there.... reverse our roles with them.... Each day we are supposed to service say 5 - 8 customers.... chances are there are more plain janes than pretty girls out there.....our customers come in all shapes and sizes...... tall, short, slim, overweight, obese, ugly, not bad-looking young, old....

well, we will go crazy if we open our eyes and bonk all of them!!
So many times, the girls will either close their eyes when they are being bonked... or like the Doggie position.... cos they can imagine Andy Lau or Brad Pitt ramming them....

my 2 cents worth.... no offence meant to anyone ....
i hv got some explanations from those gals over the yrs:
1. customer usually dun like light glare
2. av will not able to see clearly.
3. more romantic mah!
4. feel shy, some gal will say that.
5. no appetite for next morning half boil eggs.
this is not exactly wat she had said, but i guess so , becos she eat half boil egg every morning.

dipolarturtle
05-11-2003, 09:52 PM
There is a light connected to recep in the rooms. When AV come they turn this light on. If room too bright then gir wont see light and maybe get caught