PDA

View Full Version : Most Outstanding OC Story/ Experience

vkoolboi
13-09-2009, 04:22 PM
I heard this from a friend. Don't know true or not. Anyway share share here so that other bros can contribute their outstanding stories/ experiences, heard or self experienced.

My friend's OC wanted to give him a special holiday for keeping well to the marriage for 10 years. They went to a resort where there are lots of sea, bars, entertainment etc. OC joined him in the Agogo Bar and he end up doing threesome with another gal he brought back together with OC to the hotel.

In the bar, OC played with him like a bar gal. Like that, I think considered outstanding.

Hope others will share outstanding OC story. Cheers.:D

cheongsterjon
13-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Is girlfriend considered to be OC? I have an ex who always knew that I have a fetish for ladies in PT outfit sweating after working out at the gym. She is not the type who works out but she decides to give me a treat one day. She went with me to my apartment's gym and after working out, she let me bonk her inside the gym as nobody was around since it was a weekday afternoon and baby tell you i cummed a huge load into her (she's on pill). She was like wearing this hot sports bra and she has nice firm breasts and cleanly waxed armpits, in the end her body was covered with both sweat and my saliva, it's really kinky let me tell you.

vkoolboi
13-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Any story to share about FB or gf will be ok too.

I thought of just contributing another story that I heard. This guy fucked another man's wife. Got into trouble and the husband almost wanted his life. So in the end, this adulterous guy asked for the husband forgiveness and end up offering his own wife to him to fuck until song, dunno for how long.

Like that also have.

Hope to hear more outstanding stories from the bros here. Cheers.

TightV
15-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Am still choosing between 2 gf.. both of them are great in bed.. but 1 of them did something thats quite out of the norm for me..

We were making love at my apartment and i have already made her cum. she was sitting on me and trying to bring me to cloud nine, and then when she knew i was cumming, she took my bro out.. use one of her hands to pump me and the other hand to rub her clit.. What a sight~ then when i hit my peak and 1st shot, she ram my didi back into her love hole.. and rock and and let me cum inside her raw.. omg~ *heaven*

oooo... thinking of the moment make me wanna pcc now..

starcrosser
21-09-2009, 01:28 PM
After almost 2 years into marriage, our sex life has almost gone too routine. We still have sex and foreplay but it is always within our room, chalets or hotel. So we managed to get sometime off to get away in a nice quiet batam. It is suppose to be a sight seeing but it ended up that two days of bonking without much time to sightsee.

In fact i barely remember much of wearing clothes for that two days and she was constantly doing all kind of things that i wanted other than AJ. My baby was conceived at that time i think.

If interesting, probably i might need to recall and start to writing the experience in a new thread. :P

shitty_shit1982
21-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Me and gf were in europe for holidays. Took one of the fast trains that travelled at night. We kissed and hugged each other the whole night long. Got her horny and she guided my hand into her wet pussy, covered by her jacket. She was cloud nine but could not moan as others could hear. I was damn turned on when i saw that. Fingered her while the rest of the passengers were sound asleep. Then she surprised me by asking: "Do you want to fcuk me in the toilet?"

Went to a quieter toilet at end of cabin. Immediately frenched her, turned her around, pulled down her jeans and wet panty and doggy her. I tell you i was so damn high then i really came. After few mins of fcuking, took out my manhood and released the whole day's cum onto the floor..

This was the best i've ever had.

Tashigi
25-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Camping for more thanks

Hatchan
25-09-2009, 10:11 PM
please continue..

TightV
14-03-2010, 09:50 PM
calling out all bros and sis to join in the sharing?

;)

sianjipua
14-03-2010, 11:52 PM
I remembered a few years back during a company chalet at Tanan Merah, me and another colleague (higher ranked than me) checked in first to set up things for the bbq for the rest of the people later. My this particular colleague is in her 40s, still attractive (nice boobs), somewhat MILF-like but not married yet asked me if I brought any liquor, and she said if she got drunk she can be my 醉鸡... :p To cut the story short, I ended up bonking her in the chalet room that was booked. Man, she really was tight. Thinking back, it was good. :D

Jurist
15-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

licker69
15-03-2010, 01:08 PM
cheongsterjon...i guess we have the same fetish :)

brucelee
20-03-2010, 02:29 AM
My ex gf parents have this special arrangement for the father to get his annual bonking...

Every year the family will make an annual "holiday" trip to Hatyai. On reaching, they will book 2 hotel rooms. Her mom, bro and herself will check into 1 room and father will check into the other himself.
For the next 3-4 days, they will not see their father again until departure day.
While the mom will bring them shopping, eating and sightsee; the father is free to engage in his own activities. In order not to be seen/caught by his children, his room is always arranged on a different floor....