PDA

View Full Version : troubled holiday

heidichia
11-09-2009, 08:06 PM
hi guys.. im having a troubled holiday, my parents dun wan to gif me allowance. and im not working.. so im selling some sexy pic of me, one of my bj clip and one panties.. any interested parties?

fl saviour
12-09-2009, 11:23 AM
hi guys.. im having a troubled holiday, my parents dun wan to gif me allowance. and im not working.. so im selling some sexy pic of me, one of my bj clip and one panties.. any interested parties?

here got many many ppl interested de sis..;) but most important is r they real? and how much r u selling?

boyz2man
12-09-2009, 11:38 AM

Wow... like dat oso can ah?:confused:

My 3yr old denture.... anyone interested?:D

Bangster
12-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Entrepreneurial spirit rearing its (ugly) head.

Why not post in "Most Pervert Things Done"? Got people there collecting pubic hair.

Since everybody has so much pubic hair, you'll be rich in no time if you sell yours strand by strand

joew2005
12-09-2009, 12:12 PM
skool holidays would be over soon ..... back 2 classroom 4 these children !!

(.)(.) lover
12-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Miss, there are millions of sexy picture in the internet. and so many bbbj chip with cum on face video.....why should anyone buy yours...

panties.....I thinking of selling also.....buy from department store....put abit of my sperm and sell...anyone want....PM me

Wake up leh.:D

faszcom
13-09-2009, 12:51 AM
If meet face to face and you take off your panty on the spot, I might consider:D

(.)(.) lover
13-09-2009, 12:56 AM
bro you mean me or she.....

I sell u cheap cheap...need vit M hehe:D

liberatte
13-09-2009, 01:30 AM

Heidi,
How old are you? If you're underaged, I would suggest you take your business proposition elsewhere. Sad to say, what you're doing is not legal to brothers here. Although we screw around, we don't break laws... only hearts.

I believe that you're already getting many responses from bros here in your PM inbox. That is between u and them. However, why do you need money? You just need to eat and do every 'holiday activity' from home. We already have enough kiasu people in this little island...

satanic89
13-09-2009, 11:31 AM
nice thread...:lol:

FlyingBanana
13-09-2009, 12:48 PM
troubled holiday? parents dun give allowance?
sound underage to me.
go work in macdonald and know how hard money comes by before taking off your panties

tomvoyeur
13-09-2009, 01:09 PM
"Fishy" proposition indeed - buyer beware lol. :p

owen10
13-09-2009, 01:13 PM
'troubled holiday' ... end of sch holidays liao ... better go bk to sch n study, n b a gd gal.

even if u wanna sell yr pic who can validate d authenticity? as bros mentioned, nowadays there r so many of such pics in d internet, any T, D, H can juz download n claim its theirs!

i sugg u b a gd gal, get a decent job n earn $$$ d proper way.

Avenue
13-09-2009, 03:55 PM
I bet it's not even a girl. Probably a 16 year old pimply boy who got cut off financially for coming home after the 10pm curfew.

No such thing as a free handout. Go work for your money.

waiwaiz
13-09-2009, 04:02 PM
God must have love idiots caused he created so many..........keke:)

JJ........post some pic of your product selling ba......

haha_123
13-09-2009, 04:13 PM
I suggest you take a temporary job. Like work at MacDonald's or 7-11, etc. This way you have income, and something to occupy your time. Can make friends too.

faszcom
14-09-2009, 12:45 AM
bro you mean me or she.....

I sell u cheap cheap...need vit M hehe:D

of course her lah:D