PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of this centre?

imhere
10-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Hi brothers!

Im totally new to this forum. After reading some of the threads and i started to wonder if B**t B***ty centre is decent or not. anyone tried?

Thanks
Rick

Mankok
10-09-2009, 03:42 AM
Hi brothers!

Im totally new to this forum. After reading some of the threads and i started to wonder if B**t B***ty centre is decent or not. anyone tried?

Thanks
Rick

You are not totally new.
The way you ask this question using asterix * shows that you know that shops' names are not to be revealed on this forum.

imhere
10-09-2009, 09:58 AM
You are not totally new.
The way you ask this question using asterix * shows that you know that shops' names are not to be revealed on this forum.
bro

I spent like 2hrs reading so many thread and not many specify name of the centre. Always gives hint or ask for pm only.
'Totally new' as in i just sign up! forum is sort of new to me too!
however bonking PRC is not! hahha =)

aO3Dre
10-09-2009, 09:46 PM
the reason he uses asterix means he is the rare breed of smart-thinking newbie imo.

anyway, your location is too vague, i spent a few mins trying to decipher your coded location, but failed :(

airwolf
10-09-2009, 10:09 PM
I also unable to figure out where is this place,seriously i think by postin the shop name will not implicate it.

ShittyAss
10-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Hi brothers!

Thanks
Rick

wtf....playing win/loss/draw??? wat beauty centre???

sushi88
10-09-2009, 11:15 PM
wtf....playing win/loss/draw??? wat beauty centre???

Bro ShittyAss & all bros,

We shd all ignore such goony newbies. Vice squad members normally use such prompting & leading questions. If this newbie is genuine then he should be able to find wat he wants after 2 hrs (as he mentioned it) reading all the forums.

Please preserve the confidentiality of our turf so tat we can enjoy discreetly.

Thanks

my 2 cents

imhere
11-09-2009, 12:21 AM

We shd all ignore such goony newbies. Vice squad members normally use such prompting & leading questions. If this newbie is genuine then he should be able to find wat he wants after 2 hrs (as he mentioned it) reading all the forums.

Thanks

my 2 cents
Bros

Sorry for my ignorance. I just dont know much is dicreet enough. Just don't wanna 'spoil market'

I had also tried searching for the centre i am refering but there was no result.

let me try again.. This 'The *es* *eau** centre' operate by all PRCs. even the manager/supervisor is PRCs. I was offered their product service, however i didn't go in.

Then it made me wonder if they offer 'special' :)

BassTop
11-09-2009, 08:23 AM
Bros

Sorry for my ignorance. I just dont know much is dicreet enough. Just don't wanna 'spoil market'

I had also tried searching for the centre i am refering but there was no result.

let me try again.. This 'The *es* *eau** centre' operate by all PRCs. even the manager/supervisor is PRCs. I was offered their product service, however i didn't go in.

Then it made me wonder if they offer 'special' :)

Hi bro,
I know, which TN u are refering, I had been there a quite a number of time, once i was there, the police came at raid the place, i had to put on my cloth, and kena question by the police. and when i get down stair, alot of eye watch me, like i had commit some crime lucky no reporter if not my face will be seem at wan po. one of the PRC said that the police came here very oftern

ahkong
11-09-2009, 10:04 AM

Thanks

my 2 cents

Haha one smart samster notice at least. i up u!

placido
11-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Very simple why dun you go try it out ?

mel&nicole
11-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi brothers!

Thanks
Rick

Why don't you go try, find out and let us know instead of asking ard???

If you wanna ask, just tell us the name. No point keeping everyone in suspense. Think you will be zap pretty soon.

newyorker88
11-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Why don't you go try, find out and let us know instead of asking ard???

If you wanna ask, just tell us the name. No point keeping everyone in suspense. Think you will be zap pretty soon.

Hehehhe, I agree, it is better to start off with some FR than to ask stupid questions "if got " specials or not at this place.

Merkel
11-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Sounds like another bro in here also been asking a lot of questions.

imhere
15-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Whats so difficult to understand?
B**t B***ty centre
*es* *eau** centre

Bros please use more of your brain on your upper head.

Zap me with all i care. I merely asking a question and all sort of reply i get.

1. i didn't flame anyone let not say i was rude or anything.
2. i am really curious and thats why im here for. if not why do you all read so many FRs?
3. as a newbie i was just trying to be carful and ended kena such replies.

BassTop
15-09-2009, 08:35 AM
B**t B***ty centre
*es* *eau** centre

2. i am really curious and thats why im here for. if not why do you all read so many FRs?

Are U trying to promote the Place or are u the owner of the place??:rolleyes:
Free Advest

swain
15-09-2009, 09:55 AM
B**t B***ty centre
*es* *eau** centre

Relax, bro.

Why dont you just go and try and then tell us about it. It isnt so difficult, right?

imhere
15-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Relax, bro.

Why dont you just go and try and then tell us about it. It isnt so difficult, right?
yup bro,

I intend to try out one day. =) as i also didn't mention i am not. Just that the way they run their biz on this particular one look very decent and there is female patron. So i was wondering if anyone has any idea before i visit.