PDA

View Full Version : Dickson HC 2003.

camoman
24-10-2003, 12:53 AM
Last time been to Dickson was 2 years ago and tried 2 gals called Winnie and Ivy. I think that time was still under old mgt.

Anyone knows what the new mgt is like? Still the same qualiy of gals and same rate like HJ=$50, BJ=$80, FJ=$100?

Thanks for any advice!

speedstream
26-10-2003, 10:18 PM
went there on 24/10/03 with a friend. he got to try on winnie, but dun know if she is the one u refering to. some new girls have just come aboard. two names i heard from the counter manager - lisa , amelia

camoman
26-10-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by speedstream
went there on 24/10/03 with a friend. he got to try on winnie, but dun know if she is the one u refering to. some new girls have just come aboard. two names i heard from the counter manager - lisa , amelia

The winnie I had was a Malaysian and abit plump.

speedstream
26-10-2003, 10:49 PM
the winnie i saw is from malaysia , as what i understand from my cheong friend. plump?? a bit subjective. different ppl view it differently. i would say "bah chai" , not plump. dun think u will be disappointed.

camoman
26-10-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by speedstream
the winnie i saw is from malaysia , as what i understand from my cheong friend. plump?? a bit subjective. different ppl view it differently. i would say "bah chai" , not plump. dun think u will be disappointed.

Then I think your friend f@#k to same girl I did 2 years ago loh.:D

What girl you bonk and got any FR or recommendation?

speedstream
26-10-2003, 10:59 PM
the fj is still $100. massage time now become variable. $33 for 45 min. $50 for 60 min. not bad, the girls keep track of the time very well , heard from amelia some lousy customers complained to their manager the girls left 5 - 10 mins earlier

moneymind
02-11-2003, 07:20 PM
Have anyone tried this lady called "15" ??

She went on leave and will be back soon.

Appreciate any FR. Thanks

dennisbkp
05-11-2003, 03:11 AM
hi bros,

Anyone know where is the "old" ivy of dickson, hav been looking for her for quite a while liao, but still no news leh. She used to be one of the ang pai there. She is a young pretty gal from kl/ipoh, and used to stay in hougang. Can someone tell me her whereabout or where she gone to after dickson. Thankssss :confused:

gedangsa
06-11-2003, 12:55 AM
So, is the horny Malay girl, Kat back in Dickson ?

blackcruiser
06-11-2003, 09:19 PM
Hi I am new here. But from wat I understand, cat is back in dickson coz went there just last week. Anyone heard of this girl call eunice?

tanterry
09-11-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by dennisbkp
hi bros,

Anyone know where is the "old" ivy of dickson, hav been looking for her for quite a while liao, but still no news leh. She used to be one of the ang pai there. She is a young pretty gal from kl/ipoh, and used to stay in hougang. Can someone tell me her whereabout or where she gone to after dickson. Thankssss :confused:

Remember she used baby lotion during massage, right? Long gone leh, maybe kena bao or caught by Avs

maddog2003
14-11-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by gedangsa
So, is the horny Malay girl, Kat back in Dickson ?

Really miss this gal Kat. Sevice tip-top. Wat position also can.

fornari
14-11-2003, 11:21 AM
Good to hear that Disckson is back in biz. tot it went out of biz for good some time ago. So is the facilities still the same? I mean the overly hot and shoddy hot pool?

If i am not wrong, the Winnie u referred to is slightly fleshy, but got really nice boobs and really neat pussy. Her face is so so only but when she undresses....oh boy, it really stunned me. Den she would cross her legs over your chest while she reached back to put on the condom. I got to inspect her cunt in close range and mus say i was impressed....neat, tidy and clean!!! I jus cannot imagine such a nice body being pounded and screwed day in day out yet still looks like dat! definitely worth a try.... but service is nothing extraordinary.

Think i recalled a Lisa as well.... another girl i tried twice coz she got really good service..but sadly i cant recall her name.

Gresini
04-01-2004, 11:12 PM
Honey Somewhere Oct 2003

Age - Unknown
Race - Malay
Hometown- Singapore
HT - approx 1.65m
Body - Big frame, plump
Looks - 4/10, like late 20s or early 30s
Massage - 8/10 Experienced
Attitude - Polite, Good knowledge abt human body
Opt for balls massage (BM) n HJ
BM - 6/10 (2/10 compare to Hatyai)
HJ - 5/10 average
RTF - If i need real massage, yes.
Damage - SD35(4get liao)+SD50.

Never ride her before.

hearthrob
08-01-2004, 01:06 AM
Funny this thread has so few FR since Dickson re-open.....maybe service and gals wise is bad?....:rolleyes:

blackadder
30-05-2004, 03:33 AM
Yeah, I''ve been thinking of going down to dickson many times but there's been no recommendations. I like the hot pool there and before they closed down their gals were young and pretty. Hopefully more bros will go down and post some FRs soon. I went once early when it reopened, was served by a not so pretty thai gal, abit sianz and never go again.

Gresini
30-05-2004, 04:07 AM
Try Joey. age 25. can reject if not up to yr std. Ok for me.

schwing
30-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Try Joey. age 25. can reject if not up to yr std. Ok for me.

wat do u mean by 'can reject if not up to our std'? can explain... :confused:
coz normally, in hc, we have to accept it... rite?

dougfu12
30-05-2004, 11:49 AM
wat do u mean by 'can reject if not up to our std'? can explain... :confused:
coz normally, in hc, we have to accept it... rite?
Waaah, didn't know u r so active Sunday morning.
my2cents worth- Basically, when we want to go HC, we go to one which we have heard or has rep to have gals we like. So we walk in then ask recept and inform what we prefer. So sometimes we may be given one that is out of specs, so as customer, we can politely ask the gal to come back later. Then when the gal walk out, quickly call the recept and ask to change gal. That's why there is always a phone in each room.

blackadder
02-06-2004, 01:32 AM
Yeah, i know can change gals. Usually I'll play lucky draw and just ask for a young gal. Sometimes got guy (OKT I Guess) sitting beside recept i abit paisay to ask.... just pray hard after that. hahahaha Unless it's really damn old, fat or ugly i don't think i'll change.

kumster
24-06-2004, 10:42 PM
haha.... let's revive tis thread.

went down today with my kakis n found tat not much changes compare to few yrs back.walk in saw tis few aunties sitting near the recep,feel damn cmi one.hot pool still around. snacks n drinks served at tv viewing area with i tink is new,projection tv (cant remember got or not few yrs back). as usual relax awhile in the hot pool,sauna n tv area 1st.then the real action begin.

in come tis gal name, Eve.small build,looks ok ok lah,friendly like to joke.the massage part was shiok.got power, not like some touch touch type.after 30mins pop out the heavenly question "AI SPECIAL MIA?" opt the full.invade her from top bottom left n rite, make sure i nvr leave any parts untouch.
after finish came out saw tis gal also not bad,later found out she serve one of my cheonging kaki.name Summer, also small build quite tan in color. as for the rest unknown.hav to wait for his FR.

name: eve
looks: 6/10
attitude: 8/10
boobs: A cup
bj: 5/10
fj: 8/10
total damage: 45+100
overall rating: will visit again some time later. One important thing, the gals work two shift system.second shift (i tink is 4pm onwards) gals look better.dont worry gal not to ur liking can change, no problem at all.
happy hunting bros.

sexkingdom
30-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Bro Kumster,

How much is the charge for an hour massage? I am going down this weekend with one of my client, so now do they still allow customer to add in all (included special) in the bills?

Any recommendation some of the gals number which is the best?

Thanks.

regak2001
01-07-2004, 11:10 AM
Before the change of management I used to frequent Amy from Dickson.

After Dickson closed then she when to some HC in Katong area but MIA shortly after that.

Any brother knows where she is now?

nokia8310
01-07-2004, 09:23 PM
Before the change of management I used to frequent Amy from Dickson.

After Dickson closed then she when to some HC in Katong area but MIA shortly after that.

Any brother knows where she is now?
aiko
tanglin shpng ctr basement
the place is run by former dickson boss.
other dickson r also there, so is the recept.
amy now is plumb. std drop.

kumster
04-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Bro Kumster,

How much is the charge for an hour massage? I am going down this weekend with one of my client, so now do they still allow customer to add in all (included special) in the bills?

Any recommendation some of the gals number which is the best?

Thanks.

pai sey bro sexkingdom, went there onli once after they re-open. onli try Eve n saw Summer at the recep, cant really recom. any gals to u.