PDA

View Full Version : Nana-A PRC Sudent

A6339
05-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Last week I went to Bugis HC, on my way home bum into a meaty young and lovely gal, she gave me a sweet smile, but I don't know who is she just ignore her. I met her again yesterday night at Lavender Food court while I was having my dinner, she smiled at me and said so coincidence we meet again and asked me do I need massage? I thought for a while and asked her how much you charge, she replied 80 for massage & HJ. Since I was tired, I wont mind to try her out. After booking a room at Lavender H81, called her immediately, she show up with in 10 min. She shower me, then proceed massaging, sexy massage and started HJ. My didi responded very fast and hard (maybe 1 week no got really need ba). I asked her how much for FJ, she mentioned all in 100. Of course, I opted for FJ la as it is just a different of 20. She allowed me to roamed all over her body and of course she also played with my didi. After playing for 10 mins she started moaning softly, damn shiok. She never hurry me and let me played untill got today no tomorrow. Noticed that she really enjoyed when I torched her sensitive part. She is very accommodating, had tried her few positions. When I started shooting , she moaned very lound, I was really worry new doors heard about it. After cleaning up, we had a good chat for about 30 mins, she told me that she came from Sanyang, currently taking up English course somewhere near Bugis HC area. She also told me that, she works in this line is to meet her room rental and school fee. I told her that more of the PRC gal I tried claimed that they are student but actually are not. She said she is real one and show me her student pass.

Name: Nana
Age shown on her pass:24
Sat: 35B/24/36 (info given by her)
Complexion: quite fair
Look: Big eye, fair skin and sweet looking (younger than her actual age)
Massage: okay but not that great 5/10
Sexy massage: Okay but nothing special 5/10
FJ: I love it very wet and allow roaming all over her body includes restricted zone 7/10, no hurry, she enjoyed more than me when I gave her a hard attacked.
GFE feeling
Damage: 100 + 20 + CD
RTF: yes if VM allowed

madrex75
05-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Hi Bro, kindly share her mobile number so I can help her to ease her fees in singapore as well, and will definitely post a fr on this ! :D

ChiClover
06-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Bro,

Seem interested with her.

Mind to share contact or location.

Any pix will be better

Thanks.

snailer
06-09-2009, 12:54 AM
hi bro, can pm her contact..thx

joeteng
06-09-2009, 02:48 AM
bro can give her contact

hornyboy7979
06-09-2009, 02:54 AM
bro,

Will appreciate if u can send me her contact as well

Top Shell
06-09-2009, 02:55 AM
Bro, can share her ctc?

NorthGuy
06-09-2009, 03:33 AM
Shouldn't this thread be in the freelance section ?

super_21
06-09-2009, 05:58 AM
Hello Bro, Pls pm me the contact. Thank in advance.

sdh217
06-09-2009, 09:10 AM
can pm me contact?

lentivirus
06-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Hi, bro,

Will appreciate if u can send me her contact as well

wombat48
06-09-2009, 11:16 AM
Hi bro, can share her ctc?

SGRT
06-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Can PM me the contact no?

A6339
06-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Shouldn't this thread be in the freelance section ?

Hi bro, I agree with u, but I don't know where should I post neh. Would you mind to enlighten me? BTW I hv Pm u her contact. Cheer!

goody28
06-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Can PM me the contact no?

2moro
07-09-2009, 01:28 AM
can share her ctc?

A6339
07-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Hi bro, Sorry I have given out wrong contact no. the correct no should read 8362XXXX instead of 8326XXX. very sorry for my mistake, please accept my apology. Cheers! Havwe fun!

kingston99
08-09-2009, 09:12 AM
hi bro, can have her ctc? Thanks!

Oh yes
08-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Last week I went to Bugis HC, on my way home bum into a meaty young and lovely gal, she gave me a sweet smile, but I don't know who is she just ignore her. I met her again yesterday night at Lavender Food court while I was having my dinner, she smiled at me and said so coincidence we meet again and asked me do I need massage? I thought for a while and asked her how much you charge, she replied 80 for massage & HJ. Since I was tired, I wont mind to try her out. After booking a room at Lavender H81, called her immediately, she show up with in 10 min. She shower me, then proceed massaging, sexy massage and started HJ. My didi responded very fast and hard (maybe 1 week no got really need ba). I asked her how much for FJ, she mentioned all in 100. Of course, I opted for FJ la as it is just a different of 20. She allowed me to roamed all over her body and of course she also played with my didi. After playing for 10 mins she started moaning softly, damn shiok. She never hurry me and let me played untill got today no tomorrow. Noticed that she really enjoyed when I torched her sensitive part. She is very accommodating, had tried her few positions. When I started shooting , she moaned very lound, I was really worry new doors heard about it. After cleaning up, we had a good chat for about 30 mins, she told me that she came from Sanyang, currently taking up English course somewhere near Bugis HC area. She also told me that, she works in this line is to meet her room rental and school fee. I told her that more of the PRC gal I tried claimed that they are student but actually are not. She said she is real one and show me her student pass.

Name: Nana
Age shown on her pass:24
Sat: 35B/24/36 (info given by her)
Complexion: quite fair
Look: Big eye, fair skin and sweet looking (younger than her actual age)
Massage: okay but not that great 5/10
Sexy massage: Okay but nothing special 5/10
FJ: I love it very wet and allow roaming all over her body includes restricted zone 7/10, no hurry, she enjoyed more than me when I gave her a hard attacked.
GFE feeling
Damage: 100 + 20 + CD
RTF: yes if VM allowed

piang, I also in Lavender food court yesterday night, why I don't have this?

:mad:

A6339
09-09-2009, 12:54 PM
piang, I also in Lavender food court yesterday night, why I don't have this?

:mad:

Hi bro, maybe u don't have the luck or your face never written the words "I am tired and needs servicing lah" ha! ha! hope not offended oh!

fbfhas
09-09-2009, 01:43 PM
tks bro!
very lucky experience and very nice fr.
may i hv her number please?
tks !

tutman
11-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Given her contact no by a frd of mine. Managed to contact her and fixed appointment at Lavender H81 at 10pm Tuesday night. After checking in to the hotel, called her and let her know my room no. About 15 mins later, room bell rang, aopened the door saw a fair, big eye and young lovely gal. She cleanen up my body and my weapon, then proceed to bed and massaged me. Her massage is not bad but not hard enough, who care what I wanted is her mai mai. After negotiating the price, she took off her clothing, noticed that her nipple is still in pink color and her pussy hairs are shaved. She did sexy massage for me and licked my nipple, my didi immediately reacted. She allowed me to finger her but didn't let me licked her nipple. After fingering her for about 15 mins, she started moaning from soft to very lound and very wet (no KY smell), can see from her face, she love and enjoy it. She even told me how to make her come faster. I really can't tahan liao, see the way she reacted. After trying few positions, I can't hold my bullet, no choice have to released. After washing up, we had a chat on the bed. I pretended I don't know her professional and age, she told me that she is a student from China, her actual age is only 22, she also mentioned that, her pass shown 24 cos SIR will not issue PRC gal who is below 24 as mature student to study in Singapore. Overall, my conclusion is sextified, will return to FJ her this weekend.

Look: 7/10 above average
Boobs: Soft and handful to hold
Massage: 6.5 /10
Moaning: 9.5 /10 real one very wet
FJ: 8.5/10 very enjoy definitely will return (I like it inexperience young gal haha)
Damage: 100 + 20 tips + room + CD

xfreeman
12-09-2009, 07:24 AM
I am quite surprise to see our bros paying $120 for a freelance for an hour service......

Maybe this is a sign that our economy has pick up???

Anyway, it is up to the TS to advise the gal the price. While I understand u r just trying to help her but should also look after our bros interest here. U may want to go thru some of our Laojiao bros's threads and have a sense of the market rate. Bearing in mind, these bros are also helping.

It is just my personal view. No hard feeling. The $ is yours, u decide how u want to spend. Have fun!

night@crawler
13-09-2009, 10:33 PM
can i have it also, bro?

whitebull
13-09-2009, 11:07 PM
hi bro pls pm mi the contact thk

fbfhas
24-10-2009, 09:51 AM
NANA - PRC STUNENT

tks bro A6339 first, i got her nummber and promised to write fr after try her.

well , i called fora appointment yesterday, but had to say very disappointed. maybe there is some misunderstanding but the gal insisted that she only provide sexy massage with hj. ???? during the time, she answered several sms , and "worked" very hard just want to makeme out. said that her next appointment will begin very soon :(. no lust at all, just pay and let go . 80 for her so called sexy massage , really not worth :(

tks bro A6339 anyway. i will find my cup of tea .....

A6339
30-10-2009, 03:02 AM
NANA - PRC STUNENT

tks bro A6339 first, i got her nummber and promised to write fr after try her.

well , i called fora appointment yesterday, but had to say very disappointed. maybe there is some misunderstanding but the gal insisted that she only provide sexy massage with hj. ???? during the time, she answered several sms , and "worked" very hard just want to makeme out. said that her next appointment will begin very soon :(. no lust at all, just pay and let go . 80 for her so called sexy massage , really not worth :(

tks bro A6339 anyway. i will find my cup of tea .....

Hi bro fbfhas, very sorry to read your thread as u had such a bad experience, really paisei. On 2nd thought, the nana you tried might be her room mate, as her service uses to good. Will try to investigate and revert to u. Once again I personally feel very sorry for u with such a bad experience. Cheer! hope u find your cup of tea