PDA

View Full Version : Good Massage with Grand Final (around bugis area)

mst1
02-09-2009, 02:05 AM
just returned from this joint around bugis area and had a good rub on my back and body due to my over worked body. it was around 11.30 when i step in the shop when i saw this prc lady doing foot reflex for another man, so i asked if i can do any massage she told me to return about 5mins later. so i replied that i will be back in a while later.

5mins later i return to the place and i was brought to a room and strip. (the room is just partition with curtains covering the door) i opted for an hour of massage which is written $45 at the entrance. she used oil on me and she did quite some good massage on my back and i really needed that rub as had over worked and exhausted my body for the past few weeks. the massage was not that type of anyhow rub and it was pretty much professionally done. the presses are done almost at those points that was required to.

after almost 50mins if good solid rub, she pop the golden question to ask "do you want me to msg that part?" i asked how much, she told me 50bucks. i was thinkin since she did quite a good job on my back and body so i might as well as give it a try on my small friend down there. she used oil on my small friend and it was quite a nice feeling as the slow rub was pretty smooth and enjoying. she wasn't rush and did it slowly. i asked if i can roam she replied and smile and nod her head and so i immediatly went in and unbuckle her bra and lift up her shirt and started grabbing and playing around with the nipple.
my small friend enjoy for about a good 10mins before he finally exploded with him pointing north and all the vomit landed on the towel.

after the msg... i wore my clothes and left the place smiling... it was quite a pretty good msg and especially when it's like freaking 11.35pm late in the night and it's still open. i asked the lady what time they usually operate till she tell me they open till around 12plus. she's the only lady in the shop but she told me that there are still some others lady there.

Name: Annie
Looks: (6/10) MILF type
Massage: Good strength and was no rush (8/10)
HJ: Pretty good (8/10)
Damage: supposingly 45msg+50hj, but she told me to pay 90, and i tiped 10
RTF: Yes i guess, i wanna check out the other stuffs there too

cgcgcg
02-09-2009, 02:35 AM
just returned from this joint around bugis area and had a good rub on my back and body due to my over worked body. it was around 11.30 when i step in the shop when i saw this prc lady doing foot reflex for another man, so i asked if i can do any massage she told me to return about 5mins later. so i replied that i will be back in a while later.

5mins later i return to the place and i was brought to a room and strip. (the room is just partition with curtains covering the door) i opted for an hour of massage which is written $45 at the entrance. she used oil on me and she did quite some good massage on my back and i really needed that rub as had over worked and exhausted my body for the past few weeks. the massage was not that type of anyhow rub and it was pretty much professionally done. the presses are done almost at those points that was required to.

after almost 50mins if good solid rub, she pop the golden question to ask "do you want me to msg that part?" i asked how much, she told me 50bucks. i was thinkin since she did quite a good job on my back and body so i might as well as give it a try on my small friend down there. she used oil on my small friend and it was quite a nice feeling as the slow rub was pretty smooth and enjoying. she wasn't rush and did it slowly. i asked if i can roam she replied and smile and nod her head and so i immediatly went in and unbuckle her bra and lift up her shirt and started grabbing and playing around with the nipple.
my small friend enjoy for about a good 10mins before he finally exploded with him pointing north and all the vomit landed on the towel.

after the msg... i wore my clothes and left the place smiling... it was quite a pretty good msg and especially when it's like freaking 11.35pm late in the night and it's still open. i asked the lady what time they usually operate till she tell me they open till around 12plus. she's the only lady in the shop but she told me that there are still some others lady there.

Name: Annie
Looks: (6/10) MILF type
Massage: Good strength and was no rush (8/10)
HJ: Pretty good (8/10)
Damage: supposingly 45msg+50hj, but she told me to pay 90, and i tiped 10
RTF: Yes i guess, i wanna check out the other stuffs there too

Can the TS pm me the location?

ang09
02-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Can pm me too,thank.

mst1
03-09-2009, 12:45 AM
those who needs the location please pm me so that I can know who to reply thanks

fliper2006
21-09-2009, 04:11 PM
care to pm me the add? thx.

costas
21-09-2009, 07:42 PM
those who needs the location please pm me so that I can know who to reply thanks

Bro. Pls PM me the location. I work around that area. Thanks