01-09-2009, 08:32 PM
hi people looking for some kaki to cheong tonite :D

babacheong
02-09-2009, 11:22 AM
how is your cheong session?
where have u been ?

lilboy69
03-09-2009, 02:29 AM
no people pm me so i never cheong that day.. but still looking out for buddies to cheong together :)

dyelook
03-09-2009, 04:56 AM
aiyah brother.... u should start the thread with LOOKING FOR KAKI TO GO CHEONGING... TEH AIS ALL NIGHT LONG ON ME... better still if u can belanja beer...:D sure many bros will pm u loh....

lilboy69
07-09-2009, 02:31 AM
oh that one no problem :P belanja beer haha can do one..

dyelook
07-09-2009, 12:15 PM
actually where do u prefer to go, what time & weekdays or weekends...

jacksub
07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Lets go! I live in Klang.. which part of klang valley u wanna go? (with a budget of course)

lilboy69
09-09-2009, 02:56 AM
actually where do u prefer to go, what time & weekdays or weekends...

after working hours :P.. better on weekdays.. weekends i normally rest..

jacksub@ cool maybe around ur place also can do...or near pj area

dyelook
09-09-2009, 06:29 PM
bro lilboy69... me normally kl area... u want join r...:p

pychan
09-09-2009, 10:49 PM
next week me in kl also,

can i join

dyelook
10-09-2009, 02:08 AM
bro pychan... if u don't mind sitting in crowded place & exploring, feel free to join... better still if u can pull BRO SENGSENG into the crowd...:p

lilboy69
11-09-2009, 01:39 PM
tonite i wanna go cheong.. bro dyelook can intro good KL spot to cheong??? dyelook pm me ur hp :)

tomorrow morning also my group of fresh blood wanna go cheong.. need to make preparation for ang pao liaw haha

jun1208
13-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Hi bro,can share where u guys going??Me in KL too :)

lilboy69
14-09-2009, 01:38 AM
i went to E2 liaw.. maybe next week join bro dyelook to cuci mata :P u can join us jun 1208

dyelook
14-09-2009, 02:08 AM
next week 1 cuci mata meh... too bad bro sengseng going to thailand on 17/09:(

lilboy69
14-09-2009, 11:07 AM
then whut u want bro dyelook u want hot action izzit ? haha

dyelook
14-09-2009, 11:51 AM
no lah, bro lilboy:).... pm me when u 1 to go;)

lilboy69
15-09-2009, 02:45 AM
sure sure... didi itchy edi :P

FastCumm
15-09-2009, 02:59 AM
hi bros

me also itchy....count me in leh....hehe...:p

Perhaps we can get a suite and then each cheongster bring along a gal and rotate all nite long....kekke....sick idea right? hahha....:D

dyelook
15-09-2009, 03:05 AM
gangbang r... me love the idea loh.... how much 1 person have to pay to get bang bang pass....

FastCumm
15-09-2009, 11:39 AM
hahaha....

Room free...on my company entertainment budget... :D suite @ Boulevard Hotel (mid-valley).....

But each guy must bring a gal (that willing to do multiple partners, all nite long) as entry pass

How does that sounds....?

yummmy....just thinking of it making me hard alredi.....geezz....

sengseng
15-09-2009, 11:47 AM
hi bros

me also itchy....count me in leh....hehe...:p

Perhaps we can get a suite and then each cheongster bring along a gal and rotate all nite long....kekke....sick idea right? hahha....:D

Wahhh !!! Sifu sifu, Now play so big arh. GangBang summore.
I luv the idea too but can you describe in more details to me , U know my IQ very low one. I always heard ppl said Gangbang, Swinging & Orgy. Actually whats the terminology between the three.:confused: U know lah, me dunno must ask sifu lah then only can learn from others mah. Gebo gebo abit lah.:p

FastCumm
15-09-2009, 12:01 PM
hahaha....
Seng seng you are the sifu lah....i still noobie...

Frankly i also no know the diff between "Gangbang, Swinging & Orgy"...to me all the same...ie bros share/switch gals and gals get bonked multiple times a session....kekeke...

Me very new to this game too...my first experience was in BKK, in a spa called Poseidon..check this out....Welcome to Poseidon Entertainment Complex Web Site [Exclusive Massage & (http://poseidon2000.com/poseidon_in.html)

Was there on company biz and our BKK client entertained us...brought us there...was quite a eye-opener...we had 4 guys and 8 gals...(cool huh....2 gal to each guy)...so after 1 hr of bonking, we will soak in the pool together and then take 2 different gals and go back and bonk...tiring but shiok man...missing the adventure alredi....wasted KL got not setup like Poseidon...

sengseng
15-09-2009, 12:36 PM
hahaha....
Me very new to this game too...my first experience was in BKK, in a spa called Poseidon..check this out....Welcome to Poseidon Entertainment Complex Web Site [Exclusive Massage & (http://poseidon2000.com/poseidon_in.html)

Was there on company biz and our BKK client entertained us...brought us there...was quite a eye-opener...we had 4 guys and 8 gals...(cool huh....2 gal to each guy)...so after 1 hr of bonking, we will soak in the pool together and then take 2 different gals and go back and bonk...tiring but shiok man...missing the adventure alredi....wasted KL got not setup like Poseidon...

WAHLAU ,Sifu, You go toThe famous Poseidon in Ratchada summore. Your connection must be very good and big network.Sshhh! Whisper! I sneak in there once dressing like a waiter. Saw the bunny gals and the higher floor I go , the gals are getting better. Finally saw the penthouse gals. My jaws drop and my didi stands, then check out the pricing, my didi immediately drop. So I quickly run downstairs and hail a taxi and go back hotel, poor man like me cannot afford lor. So then go to No hands Bar lor. Kekeke.:D
When I cum back from Tomyamland next week, we talk over TT about the KL Poseidon Adventure. Okay. HAHAHA.

dyelook
15-09-2009, 05:10 PM
bro sengseng... i dress up like a girl u take me to join gangbang as ur partner can or not...:D

sengseng
16-09-2009, 01:26 AM
bro sengseng... i dress up like a girl u take me to join gangbang as ur partner can or not...:D

No problem as long as they can accept your back door. hahaha:D

FastCumm
16-09-2009, 01:35 AM
WAHLAU ,Sifu, You go toThe famous Poseidon in Ratchada summore. Your connection must be very good and big network.Sshhh! Whisper! I sneak in there once dressing like a waiter. Saw the bunny gals and the higher floor I go , the gals are getting better. Finally saw the penthouse gals. My jaws drop and my didi stands, then check out the pricing, my didi immediately drop. So I quickly run downstairs and hail a taxi and go back hotel, poor man like me cannot afford lor. So then go to No hands Bar lor. Kekeke.:D
When I cum back from Tomyamland next week, we talk over TT about the KL Poseidon Adventure. Okay. HAHAHA.

Haha....dun know how much the actual damage coz paid by client...hehhee...:D but yes, the prices were on the steep side for BKK...we had half the top floor to ourselves...shiok man....eye-opener and super shiok experience...

let's simulate a Poseidon experience in Mid-Valley ourselves....but pls dun bring back-doors :D.....

kekeke
FastCumm

sengseng
16-09-2009, 02:01 AM
Haha....dun know how much the actual damage coz paid by client...hehhee...:D but yes, the prices were on the steep side for BKK...we had half the top floor to ourselves...shiok man....eye-opener and super shiok experience...

let's simulate a Poseidon experience in Mid-Valley ourselves....but pls dun bring back-doors :D.....

kekeke
FastCumm

Anyway , there is a few hotel's suite rooms with Jacuzzi mah.
If not can take service apartments or connecting rooms.
Lets try an ASEAN Cusine Discovery Rendezvous. Kekeke.
Let's discuss the menu later.:p

FastCumm
16-09-2009, 10:56 AM
walau sifu....u so knowledable....:rolleyes:

which hotel got jucuzzi in room that's like BKK??? how much? dun bust my poor man's budget leh....:p....

Anyway, for all interested bros, the registration for Seng Seng ASEAN Cusine Discovery Rendezvous is now on...

Registration is simple....you hve to post a pic of the gal you are bringing....the gal must agreeable to "all-nite bonking" and willing to accept multiple partners...then bros will vote which is the "eligble" ones to get the "seng seng GANG-PASS"

Seng Seng Sifu: "a sai bo..."?...how many to restrict for your rendezvous? 8?

Looking forward to that alredi....

sengseng
16-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Wah Sifu Fastcumm, play so big meh. Inviting you for Dinner only to teach me a few cheonging tricks , in return u put me on the table and my name big big summore. Me small potato only. I am a weak hearted person. Cannot withstand such a big pleasure . Oopps ! Sorri wrong spelling , should be such big pressure.Like that u scare everybody away.

Your word : All nite bonking , I dun understand. so I search the meaning of it online. The dictionary search result says:
Bonking is a card game for 4 players that is played with one deck of cards. Everyone plays for themselves. In total 11 rounds are played, in which every round has its own goal. The goal of the game is to score as many points as possible. The player who scores the most points is declared the winner.
It's a game that, with exception to 'Domino', is played on basis of taking tricks. The trick is taken by the player who played the highest card in the suit of the leading card or, if it applies, the one who played the highest trump. The card rankings are as usual, the ace being high and 2 being low. Players are obliged to follow suit if able to do so. If a trump is in the round, a player is allowed (not obligated), if he cannot follow suit, to play a trump.

One of the players starts as dealer and shuffles the deck. After this, he deals every player 13 cards. The cards are dealt clockwise. The player who sits across the table from the dealer can choose which of the rounds is played (see below for the descriptions). He is not allowed to choose a round that has already been played. The player to the right of the dealer starts doubling. After the descriptions of the rounds is the explanation of doubling. The player on the left of the dealer plays the leading card. After the first trick the player who took that trick plays the next leading card. After each round the cards are shuffled and dealt by the player to the left of the previous dealer. As noted before, each of the rounds has its own goal.( I SEE) Own Goal ya . Kekeke

P/s :No t a bad idea , No wonder lah you want to play card games all nite long.:D:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who wish to know more about the bonking game, please click on link below.

Bonking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonking)

FastCumm
16-09-2009, 01:54 PM
sifu seng seng....u definitely the pro....

kekeke
FastCumm....

sengseng
16-09-2009, 02:29 PM
sifu seng seng....u definitely the pro....

kekeke
FastCumm....

Wahlau!! Sifu , You Like tat cannot lah.Yesterday diam diam and went to test drive 20year old Belle, summore wearing school uniform. BBBJ 10 & GFE 11 summore.:eek: I know u have her pics, when are you going to share with me. Kekeke:D My car radio antenna very long one, can receive a lot of cheonging news. Kekeke:D:p

FastCumm
16-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Wahlau!! Sifu , You Like tat cannot lah.Yesterday diam diam and went to test drive 20year old Belle, summore wearing school uniform. BBBJ 10 & GFE 11 summore. I know u have her pics, when are you going to share with me. Kekeke My car radio antenna very long one, can receive a lot of cheonging news.

hehehe...u very the pro i must say...:cool:
Got her pics in my HP...but my sync cable spoilt leh...cannot download the pics for all to share....going to low yat to buy later or tomorrow am...

will upload and inform you personally...:D

Btw, I got a very BAD BAD experience with sharing of ctcs...I shared the contacts of a gal i "bonked" called Michelle with some bros (idoits:mad:)....they must have shared around....kenna tiewed by Michelle and now lost 1 lay.....shit man.....so now i only share contacts very carefully ....else later kenna tiewed again then no more lobangs....

Any advise on ctc sharing for a newbie like me? dun share pple say i selfish...share later kenna tiewed or like Eva no slots for me....how :confused:

sengseng
16-09-2009, 04:07 PM
hehehe...u very the pro i must say...:cool:
Got her pics in my HP...but my sync cable spoilt leh...cannot download the pics for all to share....going to low yat to buy later or tomorrow am...

will upload and inform you personally...:D

Any advise on ctc sharing for a newbie like me? dun share pple say i selfish...share later kenna tiewed or like Eva no slots for me....how :confused:

Normally I only give ctc to those that I have met or TT b4. On the internet we never know who is who on the other site . You can never be sure.
Below is my moonlighting gal's pics taken last night b4 she depart to her next destiny today.Somting different for your viewing pleasure. I 'm waiting for your Belle pic , i oredi join your google group. Hahaha.:D

P/S: What say you Sifu Dyelook, have my photo taking skill improve since you last taught me. Kekeke
You know lah my camera cheap cheap one, not branded one.

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/ckk3.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/ckk1.jpg

FastCumm
16-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Below is my moonlighting gal's pics taken last night b4 she depart to her next destiny today.Somting different for your viewing pleasure. I 'm waiting for your Belle pic
P/S: What say you Sifu Dyelook, have my photo taking skill improve since you last taught me. Kekeke

walau a....can't even see face...how can like tat one...?
i will send u belle pic (with the "cheap cheap" trick)....heheheh..

yup...guess it was you...alredi approved...welcome onboard...add some pics there leh...now only me and cheongster sharing aggressively....

Also check out the thread on PRC...one coming...keen? need some help to offset the heavy burden coz i burn a hole in my pocket for Xiao Fen...now must wait till Dec before got budget again (completely spent my Jul to Nov 09 entertainment budget...)

ProfessorOokami
16-09-2009, 05:17 PM
hahaha....

Frankly i also no know the diff between "Gangbang, Swinging & Orgy"...to me all the same...ie bros share/switch gals and gals get bonked multiple times a session....kekeke...

Walaueh....going into definiions some more :p

The words are used quite loosely these days and may have the same implications. If you ask me, they were coined earlier on to mean different conceptual multiple sex sessions with multiple partners.

When the terms are used, the following will be my cognitive meanings of those terms used an what each denotes (my interpretation though) :>

* Gang bang > one female serving many males at one session (one socket for many plugs)

* Swinging > one girl that flirts with many males, but one by one (one socket for one plug at a time, over a longer period and on many and different occasions and settings; like testing plugs with the same socket over a longer period of time)

* Orgy > A one-time collective sex sessions ivolving multiple females and males and during such sessions, partners are exchanged many times until one by one dropping dead (many plugs are used to plug into many sockets)

What you have described is more appropriately tremed as "orgy". ;)

mv6tt888
16-09-2009, 05:21 PM
to me, both sengseng and fastcumm is experience sifu man..jst read can learn alot d..haha..eh..how long do u all normally last..i got a bit preejaculation prob le..must be bcoz not experience enuf..:(

sengseng
16-09-2009, 05:24 PM
walau a....can't even see face...how can like tat one...?
i will send u belle pic (with the "cheap cheap" trick)....heheheh..

yup...guess it was you...alredi approved...welcome onboard...add some pics there leh...now only me and cheongster sharing aggressively....

Also check out the thread on PRC...one coming...keen? need some help to offset the heavy burden coz i burn a hole in my pocket for Xiao Fen...now must wait till Dec before got budget again (completely spent my Jul to Nov 09 entertainment budget...)

HAHAHA. What do you mean cannot see her face. :D Must imagine a little bit lah cos she just join Cartoon Network lor. Among all the gals in the pixs collection, only Eva is my cup of tea.I do not post FL pixs unless they request me to do so. Is not safe nowadays. Anything can happen, once bitten twice shy. I am not an OKT so dun want to be tiu for helping ppl out.
Nowadays you give ctc ppl said you okt, dun give also kena tiu said you selfish. For me , just share share with my buddies and enjoy life will do :D

dengyeh
16-09-2009, 05:24 PM
bro fastcumm, when r u sharing xiao fen? :p

sengseng
16-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Walaueh....going into definiions some more :p

The words are used quite loosely these days and may have the same implications. If you ask me, they were coined earlier on to mean different conceptual multiple sex sessions with multiple partners.

When the terms are used, the following will be my cognitive meanings of those terms used an what each denotes (my interpretation though) :>

* Gang bang > one female serving many males at one session (one socket for many plugs)

* Swinging > one girl that flirts with many males, but one by one (one socket for one plug at a time, over a longer period and on many and different occasions and settings; like testing plugs with the same socket over a longer period of time)

* Orgy > A one-time collective sex sessions ivolving multiple females and males and during such sessions, partners are exchanged many times until one by one dropping dead (many plugs are used to plug into many sockets)

What you have described is more appropriately tremed as "orgy". ;)

Ah Ha.We are lucky to have the Professor surfing Sammy today. Thanks alot Prof for clearing the air since its hazy outside.:D

sengseng
16-09-2009, 05:43 PM
to me, both sengseng and fastcumm is experience sifu man..jst read can learn alot d..haha..eh..how long do u all normally last..i got a bit preejaculation prob le..must be bcoz not experience enuf..:(

I am no expert on this maybe Brada Fastcumm can help you on this.
BTW, are you still ori or sudah kena potong.
If no yet potong, I suggest you go for circumcision.
After circumcision ,you will be cleaner and less sensitive .
Do not use medication or delay spray if you do not have to. Try The Squeeze Technique.

Below are some links that might be a help to you.

The Squeeze Technique - How To Control Ejaculation (http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Squeeze-Technique---How-To-Control-Ejaculation&id=817941)

Stop Premature Ejaculation Forever (http://pre-ejaculation.us/)

Pre-ejaculate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate)

cheers Sengseng

mv6tt888
16-09-2009, 05:56 PM
wow..thanks man..mine ori le..scared potong..hahahaha..

sengseng
16-09-2009, 06:48 PM
wow..thanks man..mine ori le..scared potong..hahahaha..

Aiyoyo!! Why so scare of potong lanciao, it just like ant bites only ma.
Nowadays using laser technic just blink of an eye is done. Takes about 10 days to heals. But better be a vegetarian for a forthnight b4 running back to the hole. Kekeke.
After its done, you will be more hygiene and enjoy the game of bonking more, like brada Fastcumm said , can bonk all night long. Now your tortoise head is too sensitive still covered by your foreskin. Must let the small head cum out to the real world not always hiding behind the skin.Free your small head from imprisonment and join Cheong 1Malaysia. :eek::D Real BBBJ will never be ever the same anymore . Kukukukuuuu.

dyelook
16-09-2009, 07:30 PM

how many time must i tell u to not to use flash when taking photos at twin corn tower.....
btw.... no put ur student me up the altar table lah:(....sifu

mv6tt888
17-09-2009, 02:05 AM
how much potong and how long to feel not sensitive..?hahahaha..

FastCumm
17-09-2009, 11:01 PM
I am no expert on this maybe Brada Fastcumm can help you on this.
BTW, are you still ori or sudah kena potong.

Walau sifu....me FastCumm....and you want me to teach him to delay eja....?????????? :D

Next time, when i become skilled in the art then I will teach with a new Nick SlowCumm...:p

ken8864
17-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Normally I only give ctc to those that I have met or TT b4. On the internet we never know who is who on the other site . You can never be sure.
Below is my moonlighting gal's pics taken last night b4 she depart to her next destiny today.Somting different for your viewing pleasure. I 'm waiting for your Belle pic , i oredi join your google group. Hahaha.:D

can i have her ctc? tempted

FastCumm
23-09-2009, 02:28 AM
bro Seng Seng

This one then call photography....your work no "pa kei" :confused:

http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Bella3.jpg?gsc=Rr5bOiEAAACutE8mzQCipeylzDfaR_bHGYC jMKsHDuIaj5iOnXSWV0zfKN-m9S9niuHrq-IEXAE

So wanna organise a cheong session or not...? no application for gang-pass yet leh....how?...pple now talking abt potong gugujiao....die lah....:D

Saw a post on laughing cafe....good or not? wanna go there and cheong?

sengseng
23-09-2009, 12:08 PM
can i have her ctc? tempted

Sorri Brada, like what i have posted , she is not in town. She have left. If she comes back I let you know.:D

sengseng
23-09-2009, 12:13 PM
bro Seng Seng

This one then call photography....your work no "pa kei" :confused:

http://msiaessort.googlegroups.com/web/Bella3.jpg?gsc=Rr5bOiEAAACutE8mzQCipeylzDfaR_bHGYC jMKsHDuIaj5iOnXSWV0zfKN-m9S9niuHrq-IEXAE

So wanna organise a cheong session or not...? no application for gang-pass yet leh....how?...pple now talking abt potong gugujiao....die lah....:D

Saw a post on laughing cafe....good or not? wanna go there and cheong?

Wah! Sifu , you so geng arh. You personally take Bella's pictures?? If like that , next time let me tag along lah. I pay for the expenses lor.

Below are some pics I took during Raya in Tomyamland, see my pics skill got improve or not.

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals1.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals2.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals3.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals4.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals5.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals6.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals7.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals8.jpg

zen_akumag
23-09-2009, 04:28 PM
welcome back bro sengseng. wah.. now getting involved in photographry ar. hahaha. photography+pornoghraphy=live healthy.

FastCumm
23-09-2009, 04:45 PM
hullo sifu seng seng...

I wish i took the photo....i think that kind of poise, i alredi hard alredi...won't be able to concentrate :p kekeke...

your photography not bad huh...got improvement....keep it up....hehehe....

SO when u going to tomyam again....? me and some frens thinking of a trip up in mid Nov...need kakis....interested?....