PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Woman Beat Man in Public

waikeekee
01-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Hello, found this to be interesting? Does anyone know what is frecking wrong with this man?

YouTube - Woman Beats Man in Singapore (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnh7FvcWOWs)

In my opinion, he must have been caught red handed for something very wrong. No wonder our Boss Ah Sam is so angry with our Nation.

andyk
01-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Hi BRO,

Good that U posted this to share with BROs here !

Read this last weekend and my thoughts are this Crazy Woman need to check in to the Mental Hospital ASAP !...

Most likely she's into S&M....And that Wimp must be her sex slave !!!...Or being kept by her !!!

Can't imagine how painful it must be to let your didi & balls hit by her shoe ??? And use it to hit his face too !!! :mad:

Really liked to know who the F@%k she is ???

hang37
01-09-2009, 09:44 AM
this guy is a disgrace.. stand there and let her beat... dun think any mentally sound guy would stand there and kenna let a gal beat....
maybe he is her pet???

waikeekee
01-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi BRO,

Good that U posted this to share with BROs here !

Read this last weekend and my thoughts are this Crazy Woman need to check in to the Mental Hospital ASAP !...

Most likely she's into S&M....And that Wimp must be her sex slave !!!...Or being kept by her !!!

Can't imagine how painful it must be to let your didi & balls hit by her shoe ??? And use it to hit his face too !!! :mad:

Really liked to know who the F@%k she is ???

Good morning Bro;

What a sadistic woman I might add and you forgot she even tiger clawed his balls. Maybe if someone has friends working in LTA can help, the license plate can be seen clearly, driving a Lexus somemore

indexes401
01-09-2009, 10:02 AM
She is the girlfriend of the guy.

Check out the link here (http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090901-164804.html)

cqueen
01-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Good morning everyone.

1. I reckon that Man may have transmitted some sexual diseases to her, which understandably explained for her 'insatiable appetite' to claw, pinch, and hit his genital areas with her shoes.

2. On the same token, I did witness, right under my nose, a young tender, slim girl hit and slap her bf while letting out an audible note 'U think I am so blind and stupid to believe you were sleeping alone in your own room!'

3. So I suppose the old Hokkien saying bears some useful help/truth after all - 'Want to secretly steal to eat, u jolly well know how to wipe the area around your mouth clean, destroying any fact-bearing evidence'.

4. Interestingly, any samsters here offer to translate the above saying into Hokkien? Share. share la...

bratwurst_dick
01-09-2009, 10:16 AM
heard shes damn hot and has a very pretty face, any resourceful bros can find out her closeup photo?

Mkampf
01-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Got this from another forum.......yeah, agree with bratwurst kookoo that she is quite hot :D

Man in high-heel attack a top property agent

A man caught on video being hit in the private parts by his girlfriend with her high-heel shoe, is a director of an international property company.

Nanyang Siang Pau reported that the couple had been dating for two years.

A person who claimed to be the couple’s friend contacted the media after the video clip was widely circulated on the Internet and the news was reported in local newspapers.

The friend said the 41-year-old man was among the top 10 agents in the company and due to his excellent performance, was appointed as director of a department overseeing more than 100 agents.

“He is good looking, wears glasses and looks younger than his real age.

“He drives a big car, lives in condominium and is popular among the women,” the friend said, adding that the man was divorced and has a daughter.

The friend said the 21-year-old woman was a receptionist at the property company two years ago.

However, she did not last long as she often wore sexy dresses and received numerous warnings from the Human Resources Department.

Since then, she has not worked and depends on the boyfriend.

It was reported on Saturday that the woman was caught on video scolding her boyfriend, repeatedly hitting him on the face and attacking his private parts at a parking bay in Singapore

sky_liner2
01-09-2009, 10:22 AM
I would reckon that the man (41 y.o.) has 'makan' outside and was caught red-handed by gf (21 y.o.) The man is a boss himself and I believe that was his lexus. This was report on last Sat. wan bao. The way the gal humilated him was outrageous, and this man is a disgrace to we MEN. He should just go spilt ways with her, though he may had done something very wrong. He just stood there and let her wacked his groin 3 times with her high heel shoes and on his face too. Gosh....:(

tigerboy18
01-09-2009, 10:24 AM
tis guy is a "sia suay" (big shame) to all men! from d video i wld guess tat d gal friend probably caught him red-handed wif another woman. but still he shd not allow her to whack him like tat, some more in d public.

honestly, i think tis guy loses all dignity. i wld never allow such thing to happen to me. if any of my women dare to lay their finger on me, i wl slap her so hard n tell her to fuck-off! :mad:

YingYang
01-09-2009, 10:27 AM
LOL.. But its a shame on him.. If he's that rich, why can't he just go out and approach other girls ? Rather than stick to one GF from hell ? I rather go chase angels..

stolten
01-09-2009, 10:30 AM
I agree with tigerboy18. I'd do Kurt Angle's Ankle Lock on her if she attempts to do that on me. LOL

Major_Ace
01-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Another useless henpeck man!:mad:

bfreemen
01-09-2009, 10:43 AM
I agree with tigerboy18 and stolten, this men should give her a slap and walk away. stand there like a stone and let her hit him. Singapoe and china got so many girl, go and find 1 la.

lglg666
01-09-2009, 10:59 AM
well....he must still love this girl very much to take all the abused by her or she has "got hold of his balls" to blackmail him and anyhow whack him and he cannot do a thing about it. Just stand there...and get whacked:confused:

singexpat
01-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Maybe his photos and videos kanna kept by the girl...
so LL.. bite the bullet.. :D

goodbong
01-09-2009, 11:22 AM
funny video.:D I think the man is enjoying what the gf is doing to him.......maybe that's a part of their foreplay?

and he must have some 'qigong' protecting his dick since he doesn't react in pain when the gf hits it....or he's already accustomed to it liao:eek:

Ben77
01-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Honestly, i dun know whats wrong with tat couple?? she shouldn't do it public.... must respect the her BF or husband a bit ma.

leecs
01-09-2009, 11:39 AM
I really "PUI CHAO NUA" to the man...

wo_si_superman
01-09-2009, 11:42 AM
funny video.:D I think the man is enjoying what the gf is doing to him.......maybe that's a part of their foreplay?

and he must have some 'qigong' protecting his dick since he doesn't react in pain when the gf hits it....or he's already accustomed to it liao:eek:

ya is a funny video.. but i dun think he enjoying it la, pain lo... wahahaha

yandaoking
01-09-2009, 10:34 PM

This guy has no balls, thats why dont feel pain.:D

salacity
01-09-2009, 10:53 PM
He is not a Man. Why suffer the indignity when there are so many pussies out there waiting? I call him a thoroughbred moron.

rock777
02-09-2009, 12:23 AM
He is a disgrace to us. Furthermore that gal is not pretty at all. At most wore lesser clothes that make her revealing thats all.
At least being "humuliate" by Lin Zhi Ling type of standard still can find excuse. If i am him and that rich, sacked her and find a new one :))

boyz2man
02-09-2009, 01:15 AM
All bros... listen up.

His car (car plate) has been exposed... muz look up sgcarmart.com.sg everyday.:rolleyes:

Sure he lelong his car away wan!

The white lexus is250 too "hot" too "high-profile" liao... LOLzzzz

Adios n gd luck!!:D

sundial
02-09-2009, 08:16 AM
anyone got photos of the gal?

tigerboy18
02-09-2009, 10:05 AM
I agree with tigerboy18. I'd do Kurt Angle's Ankle Lock on her if she attempts to do that on me. LOL

I agree with tigerboy18 and stolten, this men should give her a slap and walk away. stand there like a stone and let her hit him. Singapoe and china got so many girl, go and find 1 la.

thanks bro stolten n bro bfreemen for your support. jus up bro stolten my humble pts in appreciation. tomolo will return to up bro bfreemen. :)

golden
02-09-2009, 11:41 AM
wah..he is a successful top property guy...reminds me of the one giving out melion keychains in zuhai...hehe...same person????:D:D

tOmAski33
02-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Singapore Woman scores not once but thrice against singapore man !
What a smack to the face ! Or shall i say many smacks !!!

blox
02-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Love with the head instead of the heart, hate wth the heart instead of the head...That's why this type of thing can happen in the public area. 'cos head can think, heart cannot think but feel. If she used her head, she will probably do it else where:mad: Take care

Mkampf
02-09-2009, 07:23 PM
wah..he is a successful top property guy...reminds me of the one giving out melion keychains in zuhai...hehe...same person????:D:D

hehee, tats a good one :D

DapHn33333
02-09-2009, 07:47 PM
thiunk this women is crazy how can she hit a guy like that even the bf outside got steal eat the most break up lah hit that guy for fuck poor man i mean "poor balls and cock"~ in a relationship if a bf steal eat outside means sian of u lor if not than what relationship is like that what~

tomvoyeur
02-09-2009, 08:06 PM
I think this video is exemplary of the stereotypical Singaporean couple - meek man and spoilt-brat woman. I attribute this phenomenom to our lop-sided NS policy and rigid and old-dated familial values indoctrination.

Remember to educate your children properly if you do not want them to end up like the lead actors in the short video clip. :)

Aiyoyeo
02-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Can even see the car number. Siow liao...
That lady really fierce man... The guy must have be fucking again and get caught by this fierce lady and vending angry at him... Poor guy.

Kacau Man
02-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Wow! Punishment in public. That terrible and terrify to see this in Singapore.

redtail81
02-09-2009, 08:37 PM
hmmm tat man oso very good, stand there get hit and go back into position for her to hit again...

38tiger
02-09-2009, 09:23 PM
maybe he transmitted HIV to her....:D

DapHn33333
02-09-2009, 09:37 PM
maybe he transmitted HIV to her....:D

Bro this one power lei ! can tell she hit his cock lol!!!!!!

benzy
02-09-2009, 09:42 PM
i heard this guy actually like SM de. so while we here discussing if he's hurted... i believe he was pretty much enjoying himself every moment of it.

HCKing
02-09-2009, 10:19 PM
cant imagine a guy standing there obediently to have his didi and face wacked in public.:eek: is this some sort of fetish?:confused:

Groovy_J
03-09-2009, 01:02 AM
I think the girl must have a "ba-ping" of that guy and threaten/blackmail him

if not which sound guy would let a girl publicly humilate him like that
much more of his stature

too bad he was caught on footage

the 'mis-use' of technology...

bh69
03-09-2009, 01:09 AM
Hello, found this to be interesting? Does anyone know what is frecking wrong with this man?

YouTube - Woman Beats Man in Singapore (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnh7FvcWOWs)

In my opinion, he must have been caught red handed for something very wrong. No wonder our Boss Ah Sam is so angry with our Nation.

Most important is he a samster in here... :D

stolten
03-09-2009, 09:54 AM
thanks, tigerboy18!! I seriously think that it's highly possible that the guy pass STD to the girl, that's why she's so agitated

Criminalz
03-09-2009, 11:00 AM
I would never never beat a woman even if she treats me like that in public, but i would slap the hell out of her.

38tiger
03-09-2009, 07:07 PM
I would never never beat a woman even if she treats me like that in public, but i would slap the hell out of her.

to me beating and slapping look the same as it cause severe pain...:D