PDA

View Full Version : Maid in bed

hansolo712
30-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Long time since i contributed but just thought to share my experience with me maid....

Had a petite maid, Sit, about 20 years,b sized boobs, rather good looking, hell of an ass, with us for about 2+ years.. She has always "accidentally" rubbed her boobs against me when moving things..etc. But what happened was really sextifying...

One day.. i strained the muscle on my back. Really painful that i couldnt sleep, stoopid wife just went to bed and couldnt be waken to help to apply deep heat for me. So I was in the living room, kinda funny trying to reach and apply deep heat on my near the lower back but in hell of a pain..

Then, from behind i heard "sir, want me to help you?". Without second thoughts i said ok and realised then it was Sit. A bit awkward but she proceeded to take the deep heat and rubbed on my back. Was such a relief from the pain.

Sit then asked "ok already" I asked her to apply more. By now, the pain has eased as deep heat effects sink in and i relaxed. I realised she still rubbing my back and her boobs was slightly brushing against me. Really getting me hot already.

On instinct, i held her waist and pulled her towards me. Without resistance, she jumped forward and hugged me from behind.. and slid her hands towards my buldge and started to stroke it.

I turned around, lifted her chin and tongued her.. she was hungry and kissed me like there's no tomorrow.. my wandering hands immediately reached up to cup her ample breasts which drew a loud gasp ! I reached under the bra to tune the radio and she was breathing and mourning..

i realised we are in the living room and panic a bit... good thing wife sleeping like a log after a long day. For safety sake i lead her back to her room, kissed her once more, tell her go to sleep, sorry and forget about this. But she hugged me once more and grabbed my brother. Without another word, she just lowered my shorts, kneed in front and put the whole thing into her mouth. It was first class BBBJ.. she sucked like a vaccuum cleaner. I couldnt control and let go all my armies into her mouth which she surprisingly, just swallowed it all...

Without another word.. i just pulled shorts and was stunned beyond words. Just mumbled.. good night and went to bed..

But this was just the beginning ...

Sam Marco
30-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Nice start bro keep coming.

Gerald Tan
31-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Wow...
U lucky chap..i can only just enjoy your wonderful sexperience in writing..haha
Pls continue..up u point for your sharing...

HIV=AIDS
31-08-2009, 12:36 AM
nice story ,keep it coming bro

i.book
31-08-2009, 12:38 AM
nice story bro.. do cont.. v curious.. :)

David_Ginola
31-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Turns me on too.....wooo

whitegals
31-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Waah good one bro, some of these maids are damn hot! Seen them walking around the market in their tight tops and shorts.... lau nua... :D

mark21
31-08-2009, 12:56 AM
What a horny maid

n00b_b0nker
31-08-2009, 12:58 AM
nice one brow... day time she clean your house with a broomstick, nite time she clean your own stick! lol

ChevelleZ
31-08-2009, 01:35 AM
wahh soo nice! wish i have tht kind of maid!
can help me clean every single thing :D

please continue bro

Bangster
31-08-2009, 02:11 AM
fuck....

I got bad ache too. needs some Yoko Yoko to be rubbed on me by two mounds of meat..

suar
31-08-2009, 02:21 AM
i dont noe y but maids do have skills in bj-ing!

AndrewTeoLH
31-08-2009, 02:37 AM
That's indeed v fun. I hope thing don't turn nasty. If she complain to yr wife...big problem bro. what about let me try yr maid..he.he:D

Ryuuken
31-08-2009, 04:06 AM
i'm starting to have back aches now :D

Longitude
31-08-2009, 05:51 AM
Interesting encounter.

Anyme
31-08-2009, 08:28 AM
wish i have such a maid too
camping here!!!!!

lglg666
31-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Bro.....super tempting start to your sex story :D. Please up-date, cheers!!

Major_Ace
31-08-2009, 09:55 AM
So far all the "pretty" maids I've seen cannot work one....... :)

forumer
31-08-2009, 10:07 AM
I reached under the bra to tune the radio and she was breathing and mourning..

i hope u meant moaning... :p

itsabt6x
31-08-2009, 11:20 AM
wooo.....nice start.....keep it cumming bro.....:D

Criminalz
31-08-2009, 12:20 PM
wow, she rub deep heat on your back and then reached for your dick...geeshh...burning sensation.

hansolo712
31-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the support.

Following that, nothing happened unit next Saturday when my wife declared she is going shopping with her mom and as usual i did not go, leaving Sit and me at home. That's at least half a day!

I was kinda worried about continuing this, so i sat her down and wanted to talk to her. So I held her hand and sat down in my study chair and asked her to take the seat opposite me. Instead she came and sat on my lap and planted her lips smack on me. Again couldnt resist and no one at home, so roaming hand zeroed in on her bar straps and off it comes.. Soon her t-shirt was off and i was bizzy groping her hard and slowly kissed her neck.. down to her nips. Nice button nips.

As i sucked her nips, grabbed her other breast and fingered her.. heh heh bizzy huh.. she held my hand so tight that breathing was getting difficult. Then as i finger fucked her... she gave off a loud gasp.. and all her juice flowed onto my hand.. and gave me a big kiss.

Without stopping a heartbeat she starts to slither down into kneeling position while i sat on the chair. undo my shorts and lick the tip of my brother who was saluting her big time.. heavenly.. Then popped it goes into her mouth and she started sucking me again! This time I tahan much longer and it was the longest BJ i ever got..I stopped her occassionally to prolong it. Amazin that she didnt mind smell, semen and just pop it into her mouth whenever i asked.. a good half an hour i lasted.

When i unloaded, again, she just swallowed everything and looked up and smiled. Then she tried to get me up again.. but i stopped her cause i needed a break (old liao).. I moved to the lounger and she just laid her head on my stomache and played with my brother and occassionally rubbing it against her tits....without a single word.. and i got another 3 hours at least..

NikonCamera
31-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Way to go Han Solo...
All the Sith Lords and Jedi would be very jealous

AD69
31-08-2009, 12:47 PM
wow, she rub deep heat on your back and then reached for your dick...geeshh...burning sensation.

That's what I thought too. :D The dick must have blood rushing within with double speed.

DayRider
31-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Interesting story.. keep it coming.. ;)

MrZQ
31-08-2009, 01:14 PM
steaming up...

Donau
31-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Keep it up.

bratwurst_dick
31-08-2009, 01:26 PM
hahaha. im gonna get my first ever maid next month..oc say let me chose. haha:) and my friend's agency...hope im in luck:)

hansolo712
31-08-2009, 02:32 PM

ooh come to think of it, correct hor.. lucky she didnt reach in..

hansolo712
31-08-2009, 02:43 PM
ok.. kinda dun feel like working.. so let's continue

As we laid there i dosed off. Then i was woken up by someone working on my dick again! She's trying to get me up again and this time she moved down and sucked the balls while holding the stick.. shiok man.

That does it.. I push her onto the floor and sucked her nips and squeezed the life out of the the other. She was in heaven grinding her self hard against my leg which i have place between her.. Then i proceeded to remove her shorts and panties. what a jungle there!

I fingered her again and could feel she was coming and i promptly turned and stuffed my brother into her mouth which she took on instantly.. she gave a loud groan and out flowed the juices. I was incredibly high already and proceeded to missionary position..

She was pulling my brother towards her and as I slowly push it in, she gave a loud scream (made me panic!) and began to push her hips upwards, she looked to be in pain and pleasure. She started mumbling.. so big . so big.. (boosting my ego). But i felt liquid flowing out from her and I saw blood flowing from her, I panicked and pulled out. She still pulling me towards her and says "more". I asked her "pain? " she says " abit" then i pointed to the blood and she says " i still virgin" .. wow.. not anymore!

hansolo712
31-08-2009, 02:55 PM
So I get a virgin after so long. Well ,so i continue to insert it in, she was giving out soft moans, very sexy, and grabbing her own breasts as i pumped her. It was fun to see this pain and horny look. Then changed to doggie, which was great as she got very nice perky ass.

But within another 3 pumps, she came, lots and lots of juice flowing mixing with the blood. kinda messy. She rested for all of 2 minutes, then ran to get cloth to wipe up the mess, running in and out of the room. But I was thinking like " hey I not done yet?"

She did not forget. Came back to the room push me on the floor and tried to ride me. But after a short while, she again was getting high as well as me.. as i reach a climax.. i remembered, no condom.. So I pulled her off me and told her to suck me and she amazingly obliged with all the fluid. And this time I unloaded big time into her mouth and she was sucking hard, not a drop wasted..

And she was not done.. attempting to stroke my brother to life after taking it out from her mouth.. and i still got another 2 hours (at least).. what a Saturday!

wo_si_superman
31-08-2009, 04:41 PM
i also wan a maid like urs.. i got to tell my mum to change maid!!! wahahaha...

hansolo712
31-08-2009, 05:39 PM
last part for today..

So there i was kinda empty liao but the horny Sit still stroking me.. Surprisingly my brother came to life! And again she popped it into her mouth. But i feel quite empty now. not much to let go. But she kept at it until it was rock hard and she climbed and ride me.

Again, she's really tight there and the sensation is incredible. Then i realised she's trying to make me cum inside her. I made a half hearted attempt to push her off but she was so high and the tightness was so incredible that i just laid back and enjoyed. Didnt think i have anything else to let go.

She was grinding me hard and placing my hands on her boobs. As i squeezed her and she ride me, somehow i came again and she too at the same time! Third time.

She learned forward to hug me. Peck me on the cheek and went off to bath.

Out of curiosity i went to knock on the bath room and she opened the door, I said i want to see her bath. She just led me into the shower and tried to handjob me again. But i really cannot already. So i left and took my own shower.

Then i realised i had let go inside her. And starts to feel very worried. After done, i sat down with her to talk to her making clear that this is just for fun but i will take care of her problem if any. She just say ok, anything and went back to rest in her room.

But what happened over the next nine months was mind-blowing..(in good way)

HIV=AIDS
31-08-2009, 06:32 PM
cannot tahan liao,must go find indon maid now,

David_Ginola
31-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Really make my cock stands.......bravo

whatthefuk
31-08-2009, 07:07 PM
wow nice~continue please :D

siambee
31-08-2009, 07:48 PM
do continue your story. :)

hansolo712
31-08-2009, 09:45 PM
pl contribute some pts bro.. just for fun

Well, was kinda difficult for next 2 weeks. no chance for anything other than quick smack of her nice ass and quickie bj when wife go market.. torturing as i really enjoyed the BBBJ, something wife never even do..

Then luck smiled on me. Wife ceremoniously declared going shopping. I thinking "why dun go until tomorrow!" Soon i make sure she's gone, went looking for SIT. she was in bathroom..

Can hear running water. Wow! Knocked and door opened. Her petite, slim form appeared in her bathing suit. Without another word groped her breasts and sucked her hard. She melted in my arms and went about trying to remove my shorts. Once she got hold of my brother, her mouth was moving towards it like a magnet...She kneeled in front and i standing. She just slurped and sucked. She getting good at this.. within moments 2 weeks of armies shot into her mouth.. again she didnt waste a single drop sucking and swallowing everything. Surprising...

Love2BSuck
31-08-2009, 10:00 PM
within moments 2 weeks of armies shot into her mouth.. again she didnt waste a single drop sucking and swallowing everything. Surprising...

hmm Bro Hansolo712, Excellent job on writing such nice RL Story about u and ur maid :) But it seems like u didn't have much sex with ur OC. hehe just wondering :P

funzguy
01-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Bro, u r so lucky. A virgin maid who can do bbbj so well. Its like strike lottery. Congrats and keep us posted :)

eeemen
01-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Thanks for sharing bro, cheers ;)

Scary Tummy
01-09-2009, 01:01 AM
Nice story

gambit88
01-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Bro hansolo712,

Any Chance When Sit's Contract Is Up, Let Her "Cum" Work For Me? :D

freefuck
01-09-2009, 08:43 AM
remind me of my good day with my maid.. had the same experiences and enjoyed the bbbj by her, she also drink every single drop when I CIM, dont need to wash after that..:)

Cheonging101
01-09-2009, 08:48 AM
So far all the "pretty" maids I've seen cannot work one....... :)

So far, all the "pretty" maids I've seen don't need to work one.... :D

hansolo712
01-09-2009, 08:55 AM
remind me of my good day with my maid.. had the same experiences and enjoyed the bbbj by her, she also drink every single drop when I CIM, dont need to wash after that..:)

yeah. very surprising. Can tell she's not new at BBBJ but damn good at it and she just swallow and dun even go toilet to wash after that.

hansolo712
01-09-2009, 09:08 AM
Well that was done in all of 15 minutes and i still got whole afternoon. So, i proceeded to finger fuck her in the shower, she came pretty fast too.

After bathing, we just lied down on lounger and she playing with my little one while i stroke her boobs. Complimented me again that mine was big. I asked her how come she so good at BBBJ. She just looked up and smiled and asked whether "again?" I told her need to rest a bit first.

But my brother seem to like her a lot and came to attention very soon. This time she let me command her where to lick and suck and she was a great student.

As I reach a high she attempted to put it inside her and said she wants to feel my cumming inside her again. I resisted and got a condom. She didnt really want that but i insisted. And was inside her tight hole within moments and i was pumping her mercilessly, she cummed once. Left it inside, let her rest for all of one minute and I continued. By now, she's so weakened and just laid there to let me enjoy.. but within a short span, felt her contraction again.

This time she pushed me off to rest. Soon, she just took off the condom and put her tuition on BBBJ to work. Out of fun, i unloaded all onto her boobs like in those shows but no complaints from her..

ANother sextisfied Saturday..

lglg666
01-09-2009, 10:41 AM
Bro.....super shiok to have this type of maid, who will do whatever it takes to keep boss happy and sextified;)

Cheers...keep it coming!

38tiger
01-09-2009, 11:13 AM
wah!!!! what a lucky guy to have a super maid,

please remind me when her rod are due and you want let go of her...:D

camp for your next adventure..

singexpat
01-09-2009, 11:28 AM
So far, all the "pretty" maids I've seen don't need to work one.... :D

they work in another way.. :D

sky_liner2
01-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Thank you for sharing your steamy story bro hansolo. Not many bros here dare to eat & shit at his own yard.

lglg666
01-09-2009, 12:55 PM
yeah. very surprising. Can tell she's not new at BBBJ but damn good at it and she just swallow and dun even go toilet to wash after that.

Bro hansolo712,
Just enjoy the flow....btw most of these maids are "great" at BBBJ, that is my own personal experience whether from Indon, Pina or Thai. They are just natural with what to do with the dick:rolleyes:

freefuck
01-09-2009, 01:31 PM
It was very dangerous and exciting to do in own yard, with proper planning with timing, it can make u enjoy a difference game. It is safer than outside if u consider that they go for checkup every halfyear. Most importantly, is some maids are really good, once they enjoy, they even request to fxx the ass.. but afterall, u hv to calculate ur own risk management in this game.

hansolo712
01-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Seems bros here like this.. so continue..

Through the next 2 hours during that Sat Sit attempted to handjob, bbbj, fuck job me but i was really spent. She seems to take much joy in seeing or drinking my cum. weird but great for me.

Since i couldnt make it already. I finger fucked her a lot. Her hole really small, when i use my two fingers, when she cum, you can feel the contraction. I made her cum once or twice more and she looked totally spent.

At last we decided to take a break, went bathing. She went to do her housework while i went to take a nap.

I was woken up by SIT slithering up on me, lying on my tummy and stroking my brother again. I told her really cannot already but her response was to BBBJ me again! Really shiok and shiong for me. But this time, really empty fuel liao, so she gave up.

And that was just the second time.. i found a seriously horny FB... heaven sent and I found out that she really, really love the dick very much over the next few months...

geckoSG
01-09-2009, 02:00 PM
U are really a lucky bastard. LOLz

itsabt6x
01-09-2009, 04:26 PM
my salute to bro hansolo for having such a wonderful maid in bed......hey bro....if her contract's up & you're letting her go.....let me know ya? i'm looking to hiring 1......no worries if u still wanna play with her cos "special" off days can be arranged........who know we can even start an "exchange" program......:D

emailisshit
01-09-2009, 05:08 PM
what a wonderful maid you have.....enjoy!

rokosickfredi
01-09-2009, 07:23 PM
What a HOT maid you've got! Was a virgin yet so skillful & insatiable!!
Your maid has clearly substituted your wifey for your little bro.
Keep the action rolling man!:)

hansolo712
01-09-2009, 10:46 PM
my salute to bro hansolo for having such a wonderful maid in bed......hey bro....if her contract's up & you're letting her go.....let me know ya? i'm looking to hiring 1......no worries if u still wanna play with her cos "special" off days can be arranged........who know we can even start an "exchange" program......:D

ha ha lets all have a maid exchange programme. Unfortunately she gone to work in HK liao

hansolo712
01-09-2009, 11:06 PM
oh well no one upping my pts leh..

Anyways. The next month was crazy man. I was getting bj even for the shortest period whenever the chance strikes. SIT was insatiable..THe most memorable was when I quit from my job and have to move my stuff back home. Asked wife for help she said bring the maid instead.

So on a rainy evening, drove her back to my office to pack up. As we exit the front gate. SiT reached over and started to stroke my brother. At the first traffic light i was already rock solid and she started to unzip me. Was raining quite heavily and getting dangerous so asked her to stop for a while.

I quickly turned into east coast parkway carpark near fort road roundabout. Stopped between 2 trucks and before i could switch off headlights, i was already unzipped and she already reached my brother and leaning forward to lick the tip (which i told her i like!). As she twirled her tongue on the tip, i reached over to undo her bra and groped her. She gave me a horny peep and then swallowed the head and started to bob her head slowly up and down. heavenly. Then i unloaded and this time, instead of the quick suck, she slowly suck everything in.. kinda difficult to describe but was very kinky and very shiok. She gave me a very satisfied look and lie back on the passenger seat.

I started to tune her radio and the moaning music started to grow louder. I unzipped her bermudas and pulled it down with her panties. This time i also kinky and put her own fingers there and asked her to make herself cum as as sucked her nips and caress her legs. She was moaning louder louder and faster. As she got higher.. my fingers took over and she was thrusting her hips hard against my fingers. With a loud scream she came and i felt the contraction again..

Its like first time sex all over again...

armpitfetish
01-09-2009, 11:25 PM
haha nice bro, this is 1 of the threads i follow closely. will up u when power returns, gd job!

hiyena
02-09-2009, 12:57 AM
Seems bros here like this.. so continue..

that is an understatement! many bros, me inclusive, luvs it:D

my humble pts for your daring acts - whether fact or fiction:confused:

pls continue n tickle our balls ....... tq:)

Bangster
02-09-2009, 01:03 AM
FUCK!!

Bro TS,

you sure you got yourself a maid and not some looney with sex problems??

Wah lan eh, your maid really powerful...which agency ah? I wanna hire 1 oso..

xxxdreamer
02-09-2009, 01:46 AM
Do continue....

lim.lau.pei
02-09-2009, 03:10 AM
Really envy u..what a virgin maid.:D

itsabt6x
02-09-2009, 10:41 AM
ha ha lets all have a maid exchange programme. Unfortunately she gone to work in HK liao

Oooo gosh.....now we can all imagine that her new employer will be enjoying too......:D

hansolo712
02-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Well got 5 minutes.. will continue..

So after the short tyrst in the car. We proceeded to my office to pack up. While packing SIT was naughtily rubbing her herself against me in the lift (kns, realised got camera). Was very tempted to do one in the office.

As i packed up my last bit, she hugged me from behind and started to reach into pants. I told her cannot la. But she kept at it and handjob me until I buah tahan. I pushed her to sit on my office chair while i stand over her and shoved my stick into her mouth. Within moments i unloaded again..

Then we packed up and left for home....

NikonCamera
02-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Well got 5 minutes.. will continue..

So after the short tyrst in the car. We proceeded to my office to pack up. While packing SIT was naughtily rubbing her herself against me in the lift (kns, realised got camera). Was very tempted to do one in the office.

As i packed up my last bit, she hugged me from behind and started to reach into pants. I told her cannot la. But she kept at it and handjob me until I buah tahan. I pushed her to sit on my office chair while i stand over her and shoved my stick into her mouth. Within moments i unloaded again..

Then we packed up and left for home....

Hi Bro Han solo,
Wonderful story of your great encounter...
Do you have a picture of your maid's body for all bros(who don't have maid or have a ugly one) to fastasize???:p

itsabt6x
02-09-2009, 01:54 PM
HO...ho...ho...bro hansolo......if only those maid agents could add a section in the maid's biodata called "are u a nympho? = yes/no" :D

AD69
02-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Sit is definitely a nympho. Always looking for chances to have sex. :D

hansolo712
02-09-2009, 11:11 PM
actually you guys are right. was lucky its like jackpot. After the first month of really heavy excitement, think she drank so much of my cum I thought she might get pregnant (haha). And i enjoy the bbbj more than the fj. Best part is if OC is not cooperative i got ready made replacement.

Some nights when get horny and OC not cooperating. I can pop over ask her for a quickie bbbj and she does it willingly.

Best part was that she really took care of my brother. Like when i started new job, came home tired but OC not home yet. Was just checking my emails in study. She just came in kneeled in front, started stroking me and asked "ok?" I say ok and she proceeded to bbbj me while i check email. After unloading, she just stand up gave me a hug and wanted to go off.. Any of your OC does this???

oh man.. kinda miss her mouth now... :D

hansolo712
02-09-2009, 11:25 PM
ooh yeah. the above instance i also play ball and gave her a good suck and finger fuck.

Then great singapore sale came.. fabulous. I bankroll OC shopping. And on that satruday horny me made arrangement for SIT to take the pill before in preparation for heavy FJ.. So as OC go shopping with MIL.

I was prepared and aimed to give SIT a good long fuck in return for the pleasurous BBBJ over past 2 months. That was the most sensational FJ session i had since uni days. SIT got fucked in every position i can think of and made her cum 3-4 times. Bare FJ shoik with her tight hole.. and this time i can unload everything into her. During the final fuck, I just flipped her into doggie position and slowly smacked her bottom and caress her between the inner tight and she was pulling me hard to stick it inside her..

As i slid it in, the warm and wetness and tightness just overwhelmed me and embarassingly within 2-3 pumps i cum and could see it overflowing out. Then she wanted more and pushed me on the floor to ride me trying hard to get me to cum inside her again. Was perspiring hard already. But because i reserved energy for whole week, managed to offload into her again.

Now's my turn to be tired. Just laid down on the floor to rest but she refused to let me rest and slithered down to BBBJ me again.... incredible stamina.. and this BBBJ lasted long because i already quite empty liao. But somehow she made my brother ejaculate whatever there is left in the tank and again did the slow lick of the tip and swallowed all the cum. I suspect she's a porn star back in indonesia.. ha ha

ly1968
03-09-2009, 12:24 AM
Lucky guy,envy sia

loliamsmart
03-09-2009, 05:15 PM
bro nice one man keep it cumming!:)

Lancerlord75
03-09-2009, 05:43 PM
woah bro! kudos to u n ur maid man. made me hard-on n wanna cum haha. tempting me to hire a maid liao. pls continue.

Xdecepticon
03-09-2009, 09:41 PM
If gils or our fb keep swallowing our cum, doubt we can forget them easily.

benzy
03-09-2009, 11:58 PM
perhaps i should consider getting a maid too.. lol.. good one.. camping here for more episode

hansolo712
04-09-2009, 09:31 AM
ha.ha not all maids can make it one. some see already also sian...

well.. over the next 3 months, SIT's insatiable appetite for cum never ceased and i really enjoyed the BBBJ than the FJ. One really kinky quickie episode was when one of the occassions after I FJ my wify, i went to study room for computer games, then got horny again. So made sure wify sound asleep, then sneak up to SIT.

As i approached her lithe form, see was lyng on her back and i can see she not wearing bra (wa become so daring). So i reached out to caress her breast. she woke up startled and then gave me a slight smile and immediately reached out to grab my crotch. I gave her a quick finger fuck, again, she came easily and then i just shoved my stick towards her mouth and as usual she just take it in.. maybe her taste bud is dead! I made myself cum ASAP...

Kinda shiok to have one woman after another

kjin9999
04-09-2009, 12:06 PM
But this was just the beginning ...

Bro,

Be careful, she may ask for money before her contract ends... Trust me.... I Just Know it.... :(

Cheonging101
04-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Bro,

Be careful, she may ask for money before her contract ends... Trust me.... I Just Know it.... :(

Bro, you got read the thread carefully one or not? :rolleyes:

The maid is now in HK with new boss already and TS is still here telling us the story... What you think happened in between? :p

CandyMickey
04-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Such a good maid. Virgin somemore.
You so lucky she didn't pregnant. haha

n00b_b0nker
04-09-2009, 05:16 PM
still your maid or she left already?

lame-ah-pek
04-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Brings back old memories.
Except I got caught and all hell broke loose.
Well done for your bravado to do it with the OC around. That was my undoing.

suar
04-09-2009, 06:42 PM
maid is now in HK with new boss already.........hahahaha......i think now she is part timing as a HK porn actress! :D :p ;) :)

if still in singapore right....TS sure share with us one! tio bo captain han solo??

itsabt6x
10-09-2009, 10:00 AM
hi bro hansolo....any new or older maid in bed ventures to share?
maybe previous maid encounters or current one?
i dont have a maid at a the moment....but will probably get one next year....hopefully.....would be lucky enough to get to share my story here.....;)

lglg666
10-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Wah....huge lost for letting maid go to HK lei. Should have kept her here at least some bros will be a very happy sextified boss. I would for sure :D

AhMin
21-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Any more exciting MAIDS story to tell or share here .... ?
I wish i had too but i dont even have one before , sigh ....
Best is share some maids contact here and we all can experience ourselves ...
Thank

diogenes
22-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Interesting encounter. Any more to share?

Gerald
22-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Yes. Interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Tashigi
25-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Camping for more thanks

Hatchan
25-09-2009, 10:10 PM
please continue..

Angelsonline
28-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Nice thread, TS. Do keep us posted on the latest developments.