PDA

View Full Version : Winner Ktv

waypastprime
15-10-2003, 12:11 PM
The initial thought of posting this FR is at the old threads, tried using the search function but to avail. Perhaps, the previous thread has been deleted. Nevertheless, a new thread has been created and a summary should therefore be submitted.....

Date: 14/10/2003
Time: 2215 Hrs ~ 0230 Hrs
Personnel involved: Cheongkid (CK), Jintonic (JT), CatchMe If u Can (CM) and Waypastprime (WPP)
Co-ordinator: AM Jenny

A sudden decision has been made by WPP and CK after an usual tcss session at BB and the location will be as stated above. It has been ages since the last patronage to K2 (whereby Jenny used to work) so a visit should be paid due to her long pestering....

Arrangements has been made and all the involved parties reached at 2215 Hrs. We waited for around another 15 mins (approximately) due to the fact that most of the Ktv gals worked at that timing. All were 'assigned' with one gal except for CK who felt horny so two was offered instead.

A short description for each subsequent gal:

CM: A petite gal with nice features (quoted as Yang Libing lookalike) and highlighted hair, Malaysian, talkative, slim body and B (or less) cupped, black dressed.
Butterfly rating: Minimal

CK 1st: Another malaysian, long straight and black hair, wore a knitted white top, white and smooth complexion, quite a looker as well.
Butterfly rating: Normal

CK 2nd: Malaysian, bundled highlighted hair, wore a V-neck black dress, no great figure and normal looks. Overall, nothing to shout about.
Butterfly rating: Normal

JT: Should be another Malaysian, looks a bit old and haggard but still passable, black dressed (boring), bundled hair as well.
Butterfly rating: Slightly more than normal

WPP: Haizz, malaysian again!!!!! Cat-like features, long and straight hair, black spaghetti top and pants (Typical colour)
Butterfly rating: Terrible!!!!!

Typical ktv outing involving singing, finger and dice guessing games and drinking.

Anti-climax of the night: CM's gal horrendous crooning of the night. Perhaps it is compensated with her good looks. No wonder God is most of the times fair. Also, liquor consumpted at a fast rate.

Highlight of the night: None coz many of them are non-playable except for the minahs

Overall: Not a good place if looking for cheap thrills, gals no longer youthful averaging 25 and above, more or less a place for gathering (Sad to say that) than anything.

Damage: 290 nett (excluding two mummies tips) for one Martell

Sound system: Acceptable but the songs are back dated to several months back (What do u expect from a lounge???)

'I'll be back' factor: Close to zero. If not for a promise made to Jenny by WPP, this place was not even considered in the first place, so more or less everyone of us are mentally prepared.

Advice: Relatively cheap as compared to others but not advisable for a trip down unless feeling rich.

P.S: The numbers and names of the gals are not given in order to protect the 'innocent', but if u are keen to know can pm to the respective samsters.

_jaDeD_
15-10-2003, 04:01 PM
Boh jio....:(
Sobz

waypastprime
15-10-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Sobz

I thought Bro Jintonic mentioned that u are working???? :confused:

jintonic
15-10-2003, 05:36 PM
Sobz
knn...i thot winner ktv under ur ban lists meh...how to jio ...:confused: ....if go TAM SURE JIO U...SWEE BO??

_jaDeD_
16-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
I thought Bro Jintonic mentioned that u are working???? :confused:
I was only joking..
Go Winner, I sure won't go...
But TAM can lah..no problem but this weekend must win $ first..
Anyway, Bro WPP, are you talking bout the AM Jenny?

GoGoGo
16-10-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by jintonic
knn...i thot winner ktv under ur ban lists meh...how to jio ...:confused: ....if go TAM SURE JIO U...SWEE BO??

Bo jio X 2!!! :(

waypastprime
16-10-2003, 09:57 AM
I was only joking..
Go Winner, I sure won't go...
But TAM can lah..no problem but this weekend must win $ first..
Anyway, Bro WPP, are you talking bout the AM Jenny?

Yup.... i knew her since K2 lor so when she cross-over to Winner, she asked mi to 'support' her.... Do u know her???? :o

waypastprime
16-10-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by GoGoGo

Another joker..... :D

lurpsexx
16-10-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by GoGoGo

Bo Jio x 1000000 !!:mad:

waypastprime
16-10-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx

U favour this type of ktv meh??? I thought u are always going for cheap thrills???? :D

lurpsexx
16-10-2003, 12:01 PM
U favour this type of ktv meh??? I thought u are always going for cheap thrills???? :D

What cheap thrills? :mad:

waypastprime
16-10-2003, 12:03 PM
What cheap thrills? :mad:

Why so offended???? Haha..... But seriously speaking, I dont think winner is a nice place for all of us lah.... unless u want to talk cock there only.... :o

lurpsexx
16-10-2003, 12:05 PM
Why so offended???? Haha..... But seriously speaking, I dont think winner is a nice place for all of us lah.... unless u want to talk cock there only.... :o

Been there before. CMI. But like you said, only for gathering of bros and talk cock onli.. Not offended lah! :p

Punanilovr
16-10-2003, 12:48 PM

Bo Jio X 1000001
:(

Hehehe...but good FR overall. Now then at least we know dont go back that place.