PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!!! (indian n malay chicks)

ICECOOLDUDE
28-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Far East Plaza
Sacntuary Health Centre
#05-16/17

INDIAN GALS
SHARON - I don't think my baby needs any more FRs...she makes me crazy and wild. HJ, BJ and FJ simply fabulous. My beaute is a must try...Ain't calling her bollywood for nurthing....:p

RINA - Friendly and Meaty. Accomodating. Good BJ n FJ. HJ haven't try yet. Those who want a indian touch to your willys', these are 2 great indian babes.:)

MALAY GIRLS
TIARA - Anyone wondering what happen to previous malay chicks from Grandlink and Boulevard? Well here they are. Oh Boy.. Her BJ is good (UNcapped). You know the I wanna rape you kind of experience.....She gives you that feeling......Good experience being raped by her..:D

CHERRY - Another Malay girl with a twish of Indian tone. Boy, pumping her is a heartracing experience. She's overall horny, sluty and bitchy. Never satisfying girl i must say. When comes to her, don't waste time in massage. Straight to the job. She can go on for long brother.:eek:

EVA - With this girl, you get no nonsence. You get what you ask for. Tell her what you want and leave the rest to her. Lie down and enjoy the show.

Psss. (something out of the record)
Some of these girls BJ UNcapped and can take cum in the mouth. 3some is also available within 2 or 3 girls but i don't think they are comfortable or even for that matter allowed to perform in their place of work. Those interested in 3 some, or couple orgy, drop me a mail. I'll pass you the relevant Mama's contact number.

I enjoyed each experience..

ICECOOLDUDE
30-08-2009, 06:46 PM
If i never pu up the add, i get lots of mails in my inbox asking for the add. When i put it up you're asking me if it's wise?!

My point of view, not wise actually but what to do> Some of our bros's are so used to being spoon fed. hahahah (hei bros out there, just jokin ai, no offence)

Well Bro, Damages hmm...I can't really help you out with that but if i rem correctly, it's all pretty normal. Nothin to slit our throats.

Enjoy the moment my brother.

SilentBoy
31-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Bro

Good report.

Wat's the $$

:D:D

peanut123
01-09-2009, 11:36 AM
If i never pu up the add, i get lots of mails in my inbox asking for the add. When i put it up you're asking me if it's wise?!

My point of view, not wise actually but what to do> Some of our bros's are so used to being spoon fed. hahahah (hei bros out there, just jokin ai, no offence)

If you already know putting up the address is unwise, why do it ? IMHO, when you are so open about services, address and names, you greatly increase the chance of them getting raided. I would stay away from this place unless you enjoy drinking kopi with the anti-vice guys.

Often, authorities "close one eye" until something is brought to their attention and they are forced to act. Just my 2cents, so I could be wrong though.

vince1204
02-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Bro, seems you like brown sugar like me and my friends, know any ktv or FL with young beautiful brown sugars?

dzullias
20-09-2009, 07:10 PM
hey bro.
im interested in the malay girls..
im tony and i wanna know if its possible to have a one nite stand.
willing to pay..
do get back to me as soon as possible..
thanks.
my no. 8147xxxx

INCUBUS69
16-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Hi bro, juz happen to read ur post..are thy still arnd??? do u mind thn pass down the gerls cntcs??? thnks alot bro..hope to hear u soon..

jasonyap
16-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Far East Plaza
Sacntuary Health Centre
#05-16/17COLOR="Red"]INDIAN GALS[/COLOR]
[COLOR

Brother, Sharon does superb AR and AF

Wildvirgin
16-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Camping........

Billiton
16-02-2010, 10:33 PM
This is a very old thread.

Inspector
17-02-2010, 12:15 AM
what is the damage like

fan Man
20-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Bro, this Eva is she formerly from Fortune Ctr/Ana Health Ctr?

kazmatron
28-04-2010, 11:44 PM
any update to this thread? looking for some indian ladies

hosay10
30-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Any updates on this place ? wouldnt mind trying a malay babe for a change ...:D

ruchucky
13-05-2010, 04:28 PM
hai, bro pls help me if your know this malay lady Snow working at angie spa at tanjong pagar have been los one month,
any bro know where she working now? missing her hot body and the service.

boysniterider
20-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Far East Plaza
Sacntuary Health Centre
#05-16/17

INDIAN GALS
SHARON - I don't think my baby needs any more FRs...she makes me crazy and wild. HJ, BJ and FJ simply fabulous. My beaute is a must try...Ain't calling her bollywood for nurthing....:p

RINA - Friendly and Meaty. Accomodating. Good BJ n FJ. HJ haven't try yet. Those who want a indian touch to your willys', these are 2 great indian babes.:)

MALAY GIRLS
TIARA - Anyone wondering what happen to previous malay chicks from Grandlink and Boulevard? Well here they are. Oh Boy.. Her BJ is good (UNcapped). You know the I wanna rape you kind of experience.....She gives you that feeling......Good experience being raped by her..:D

CHERRY - Another Malay girl with a twish of Indian tone. Boy, pumping her is a heartracing experience. She's overall horny, sluty and bitchy. Never satisfying girl i must say. When comes to her, don't waste time in massage. Straight to the job. She can go on for long brother.:eek:

EVA - With this girl, you get no nonsence. You get what you ask for. Tell her what you want and leave the rest to her. Lie down and enjoy the show.

Some of these girls BJ UNcapped and can take cum in the mouth. 3some is also available within 2 or 3 girls but i don't think they are comfortable or even for that matter allowed to perform in their place of work. Those interested in 3 some, or couple orgy, drop me a mail. I'll pass you the relevant Mama's contact number.

is sharon north indian or south indian?

mochaman
28-09-2010, 09:43 PM
bros any updates on cheryl from spa casablanca? she left there already

iphonexxx
29-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Bro icecooldude.

Pls Pte mi the mama number. R they local? Are they still there?

ryan11
29-09-2010, 10:37 PM
the post is old..does it still exist?

hoosdathu
30-09-2010, 01:23 AM
i'd be surprised if the gals mentioned still ard, given the explicit details n openly posted addy in the first post :eek:

mochaman
01-10-2010, 03:46 PM
yup them long gone already if any fellow bros have new exp out there please post

i'd be surprised if the gals mentioned still ard, given the explicit details n openly posted addy in the first post :eek:

robin71
02-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Far East Plaza
Sacntuary Health Centre
#05-16/17

INDIAN GALS

MALAY GIRLS

Bro u still active on this forum ? I'd yes can u pass me the number for a good threesome

aces2204
15-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Hey bro,
is the location still available ? If not care to share contact?

BTech
15-05-2016, 06:33 PM
If you already know putting up the address is unwise, why do it ? IMHO, when you are so open about services, address and names, you greatly increase the chance of them getting raided. I would stay away from this place unless you enjoy drinking kopi with the anti-vice guys.

Often, authorities "close one eye" until something is brought to their attention and they are forced to act. Just my 2cents, so I could be wrong though.

I t hink putting addresses etc is GOOD!

What is the difference when one does not list address but gives it on PM? Anyone who requested via PMs will get ?

Plus listing it down saves ppl the trouble of opening up another window just to PM. Its troublesome especially for mobile users and if listing on the thread, if we are near the area can just pop in instead of waiting for PM reply which sometimes takes forever .

kobayashi12
15-05-2016, 11:29 PM
I t hink putting addresses etc is GOOD!

What is the difference when one does not list address but gives it on PM? Anyone who requested via PMs will get ?

Plus listing it down saves ppl the trouble of opening up another window just to PM. Its troublesome especially for mobile users and if listing on the thread, if we are near the area can just pop in instead of waiting for PM reply which sometimes takes forever .

happy chionging then. hope anti-vice catch you in action or your playground gets shut down. :)

BTech
16-05-2016, 07:22 PM
happy chionging then. hope anti-vice catch you in action or your playground gets shut down. :)

Got caught many times - no biggie