PDA

View Full Version : Aviod Chinatown and People's Park for the time being

loneyheart
28-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Chinatown n PPC r going to b a red hot spot by AV....
Tonite Friday standby for another FR fm CH8 after 1030pm News
FRONT LINE rpt abt PRC luding ah pei again in tat area
Few day ago chinese news paper show massage girl giving extra scvs w photo

So guy pls avoid tat area for t time being
AV will take action soon

I think y news paper reporter must had nothing to write so as to dip up an old treat again

so guys beware....:(

loneyheart
28-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Especially this few weeks chinese news paper had been targeting on t area Chinatown , People's Park Complex , People;s Park Centre n Pearl Centre.

It seen like they want t AV to wipe out t whole seen just like wat is happening now in GL as Chinatown is still a tourist attraction spot.

So bros better b safe than sorry ;)

allankok33
28-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Maybe the massage parlous girls are too brazen and attracted too much attention by soliciting men for their services. Other shop owners might complain to the av authority.

tayweihong
29-08-2009, 03:04 PM
cannot blame business owners there.. if we have shops there.. we will probably the first to complain..

stupid av should drive the wl back to greylang area.. designated red light district is good for everyone... centralised, easy to control for av.. more stock and more competitive prices for us.. :p:p:p

fuckshit
29-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Anyway I have given up cheonging places that do not provide proper cleaning facilities and sanitation. If you knew how much bacteria you're exposed to everytime you step into one of these faux tuina joints, in addition to the fear of contracting some kind of disease, you would stay far far away.

I once opened up a WL's CB to take a sneak peek, at a tuina joint, and saw polyps and warts. Like a mad man, I put on my clothes, demanded for a tap, paid up and left.

I doun't understand, so many bros here like to paint. I suggest you guys LOOK before you leap.

owen10
29-08-2009, 04:50 PM
i thk thr's no cause for alarm after yester's show. afterall they r juz putting up a doc of an issue which had oredi been widely known, n probly closely monitored by our matas over d yrs. u thk our garment is so dumb to onli knw such tyrsts exist onli recently? i thk they juz close an eye cos those gals soliciting do nt pose too great a social risk at d moment.

if u walk ard chinatown area, fr Mac to bridge, probly u'll c PRCs in their 40s n above n who r decently clad. i thk matas oso dun wanna waste so much resources to crack on them. better make sure GL is wiped clean 1st.

as for those shops ard chinatown, as long as there r no complaints, no noises (eg fr SB) of activities gone overboard, i thk they shd b ok for now. look at d past crackdowns of PC, PPCtr, PPcomplex ... they got wat they deserved cos they really gone overboard. d old birds who freq those areas in d past shd knw wat i mean.

tayweihong
30-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Anyway I have given up cheonging places that do not provide proper cleaning facilities and sanitation. If you knew how much bacteria you're exposed to everytime you step into one of these faux tuina joints, in addition to the fear of contracting some kind of disease, you would stay far far away.

I once opened up a WL's CB to take a sneak peek, at a tuina joint, and saw polyps and warts. Like a mad man, I put on my clothes, demanded for a tap, paid up and left.

I doun't understand, so many bros here like to paint. I suggest you guys LOOK before you leap.

omg.. if its me i also run like a see ghost.. really like u nick fuckshit.. hahaha

Cerberus
30-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Chinatown n PPC r going to b a red hot spot by AV....
Tonite Friday standby for another FR fm CH8 after 1030pm News
FRONT LINE rpt abt PRC luding ah pei again in tat area

I think the chick in orange shirt being interviewed looks quite appealing.....:D

Nivia
30-08-2009, 10:05 PM

I totally agreed, I tried one Viet FL, Ivy recently (posted on FL Dome 2), when
she was very persistence in hiding her CB, continously to cover with both
her hand, I also immediately stopped, paid up and left. Maybe also polyps,
warts (Vietnamese Cauliflower) or don't know what. See my post at,
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/133621-ktv-girl-ivy-vietnam-syt-good-bbbj-8.html

Afraid of putting my bro into some hole that don't know filled with what.

Mankok
31-08-2009, 03:39 AM

Bro,
I read a few of your posts and I don't understand why you have negative points. I guess some aresholes zapped you because they just didn't like what you wrote. Yesterday another arsehole zapped me too anonymously and left the comment "xxx yyy zzz".

tayweihong
04-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Be careful of AIDS from China prostitutes - did u not read that 2 China prostitutes with AIDS ran away?

not sure about this.. but no worries for me cos i dont cheong fl anymore.. only cheong massage and hj now

goodfun
04-09-2009, 02:22 PM
they got nothing much to report on liao,chosing lousy place to get lousy news...
our island got not much fun left for commoner liao...
and chinatown if talk about cheonging is a lousy place too...:mad:

Xgenre
04-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Few day ago chinese news paper show massage girl giving extra scvs w photo

Thought this is in West Coast?