PDA

View Full Version : Hadyai thai Massage @ Chinatown

RACC
13-10-2003, 12:54 AM
Any brothers know what kinda services this place has? Any FR so far?

thomasdelarue
13-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by RACC
Any brothers know what kinda services this place has? Any FR so far?
Like those Geylang type,
Open concept
Slightly more expensive than HC
Mus pay for the OIL used.
No steam room
Hv suana

becks2410
04-04-2005, 11:35 AM
actually there is special here..

had it twice with maggie... her service very good.. even if her massage shiok already..

everytime put your legs near her breast.. can feel it all the way...

second time went there had special.. hug and kiss like gf.. keep putting her brest to my mouth..suck and suck

she abit lau chio.. not big size.. smell nice.. should try it out..

Batman Begins
04-04-2005, 11:44 AM
hi there pls state actual location n the damage pls

jeromelee1
04-04-2005, 02:56 PM

had it twice with maggie... her service very good.. even if her massage shiok already..

everytime put your legs near her breast.. can feel it all the way...

second time went there had special.. hug and kiss like gf.. keep putting her brest to my mouth..suck and suck

she abit lau chio.. not big size.. smell nice.. should try it out..

Is she from Tanglin HC previously? Last time I used to have a lau chio Thai named Maggie and she is good in jua gen but not in the department of look and body. Kindly advise.

becks2410
07-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Is she from Tanglin HC previously? Last time I used to have a lau chio Thai named Maggie and she is good in jua gen but not in the department of look and body. Kindly advise.

i'm not sure if she is from tanglin health.. but really worth a try..

this massage place is down that street where you find macs. cant remember the name of the road. it is on a second floor beside a dessert stall name mei hong yun. its very near macs.

jeromelee1
07-04-2005, 04:20 PM
i'm not sure if she is from tanglin health.. but really worth a try..

this massage place is down that street where you find macs. cant remember the name of the road. it is on a second floor beside a dessert stall name mei hong yun. its very near macs.

Bro

Thank you for the update.

tionggoklan
07-04-2005, 05:50 PM
So Bro, can gif detail of the massage rate there? Usually, those wif proper massage 1 got the following rates:

45 mins : ??
60 mins : ??
90 mins : ??
120 mins : ??

Also, what's the type n damge of specials there?

Tks!

had it twice with maggie... her service very good.. even if her massage shiok already....

rubberking
22-04-2005, 01:49 AM
thought this place is open concept???
how to have special ??
Pls enlighten

Xbox
23-04-2005, 03:56 PM
I went there once. No special.

mira_sato
24-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Hi bros,

I went to this massage joint yesterday late afternoon to check out.

The lady at the reception table asked me if I wanted Thai massage or oil massage. Based on my experience in Thailand, oil massage means you also imply HJ following the massage. So I opted for the latter.

The price she quoted to me: S$ 48 for Thai massage and S$ 52 for oil massage.

The lady asked me to change and shower first.

The place is quite small and looks quite old, I wondered wah still got place to provide bathroom some more. So it's true the bathroom is so damn small.

Proceeded to the massage room. It's quite an open concept. Few mattresses on the floor separated by thin curtain. I mean very thin.

To my disappointment the lady who was assigned to massage me was old (30+ i guess), not pretty (ok lah at least dont have pimples) and FAT (my biggest turn-off, as I'm skinny and prefer somebody my own's size, if not smaller). But then, what the heck, if she can at least give good massage, I can forgive her.

The lady was either a Thai who can speak Chinese or a Chinese who can speak Thai.
Since I do not speak both languages, I kept silent and just want to get on with it.

Her massage at first was not bad. Straight away she pulled down my shorts until my two butt cheeks are exposed. She started massaging those two and moved up to my back. Because of her size, she managed to give some strength and pressure, unlike some gals at HC who just poked here and there before popping the golden question that most of us always expected.

Then came to the part where I found it very painful. She's done with my back, then doing my legs. She covered my back with towels and again exposed my two butt cheeks by pulling up the bottom part until it looked like I'm wearing a thong. Wow I thought she's quite creative or what. The worst part is that she SAT on my back. Yes, that lady whose weight was probably 1.5 times than mine SAT on my back facing my legs and I found it a bit difficult to breathe. Before I could protest she started to tickle my butt cheeks.

I was torn between pain and pleasure because the tickling of the butt cheeks reminded me of Grace from Sasha Spa (read my FR in that thread for more details on her). So i endured her weight and enjoyed that brief moment of pleasure.

The second torture came when she stepped on my back. I told her no need. Otherwise I will need ambulance to bring me to hospital because of bone fracture.

She did asked almost at the end of the session whether I wanted to extend or not. The I asked her extend how much and what massage will she give. She either said 17 / 70 (sorry didnt verify cause actually no mood to get any special from her) and said will massage my front part while pointing at the direction of my dick.

I told her no need. She said OK and proceeded to complete the oil massage.

On my way out I saw another massage lady. Was younger that the one who massaged me, but still on the plump side and not so appealing look.

If you ask me whether I will go back to that place again, the answer is NO. But then it's my personal opinion.

That's the end of my report. Hope it's useful.

mira_sato

becks2410
26-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Hi bros,

I went to this massage joint yesterday late afternoon to check out.

The lady at the reception table asked me if I wanted Thai massage or oil massage. Based on my experience in Thailand, oil massage means you also imply HJ following the massage. So I opted for the latter.

The price she quoted to me: S$ 48 for Thai massage and S$ 52 for oil massage.

The lady asked me to change and shower first.

The place is quite small and looks quite old, I wondered wah still got place to provide bathroom some more. So it's true the bathroom is so damn small.

Proceeded to the massage room. It's quite an open concept. Few mattresses on the floor separated by thin curtain. I mean very thin.

To my disappointment the lady who was assigned to massage me was old (30+ i guess), not pretty (ok lah at least dont have pimples) and FAT (my biggest turn-off, as I'm skinny and prefer somebody my own's size, if not smaller). But then, what the heck, if she can at least give good massage, I can forgive her.

The lady was either a Thai who can speak Chinese or a Chinese who can speak Thai.
Since I do not speak both languages, I kept silent and just want to get on with it.

Her massage at first was not bad. Straight away she pulled down my shorts until my two butt cheeks are exposed. She started massaging those two and moved up to my back. Because of her size, she managed to give some strength and pressure, unlike some gals at HC who just poked here and there before popping the golden question that most of us always expected.

Then came to the part where I found it very painful. She's done with my back, then doing my legs. She covered my back with towels and again exposed my two butt cheeks by pulling up the bottom part until it looked like I'm wearing a thong. Wow I thought she's quite creative or what. The worst part is that she SAT on my back. Yes, that lady whose weight was probably 1.5 times than mine SAT on my back facing my legs and I found it a bit difficult to breathe. Before I could protest she started to tickle my butt cheeks.

I was torn between pain and pleasure because the tickling of the butt cheeks reminded me of Grace from Sasha Spa (read my FR in that thread for more details on her). So i endured her weight and enjoyed that brief moment of pleasure.

The second torture came when she stepped on my back. I told her no need. Otherwise I will need ambulance to bring me to hospital because of bone fracture.

She did asked almost at the end of the session whether I wanted to extend or not. The I asked her extend how much and what massage will she give. She either said 17 / 70 (sorry didnt verify cause actually no mood to get any special from her) and said will massage my front part while pointing at the direction of my dick.

I told her no need. She said OK and proceeded to complete the oil massage.

On my way out I saw another massage lady. Was younger that the one who massaged me, but still on the plump side and not so appealing look.

If you ask me whether I will go back to that place again, the answer is NO. But then it's my personal opinion.

That's the end of my report. Hope it's useful.

mira_sato

i already said... ask for maggie.. the rest cannot make it.. the curtains are thin but when she massage me she pull dwn additional curtains..

i also didnt bother bathing there.. and next time try thai massage... no need special also can feel her soft breast rubbing on your legs..

if you want special.. you must be bold.. cos first time i didnt have special.. then second time she was asking me about my past massage exp and i told her and she asked me got try special b4 then i told her..

so what happened was when she was massaging me infront. and realised she kept putting her face near my.. then i cannot tahan.. just grabed her and french.. damn shiok..

let me say again .. all other girls i also dun dare to try.. fat and cannot make it. I intro maggie and if you try other girls.. not good then i cannot help you already..

striker42
26-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Been to this place quite long ago and at that time prices were quite steep $60 for 1.5 hr and like some of u mentioned, u have to be brave enough to bring up the topic about special.

I sed to be massaged by this Thai lady called May and quite playable, and she occassionally would slide her hands and played with my dick and I would at any opportunity tried to pressed her breasts... was cheap thrill but what the heck she was so happy to get a $10 tips.....