PDA

View Full Version : New gal in TN in the west

CheongingEdge
27-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Hi bros

I have not been active in this forum, normally just a passive viewer. But yesterday went past a TN in the west, and decided that what the heck, I have been leeching off too long from this forum, and time I make some ventures myself.

Sorry if this FR long-winded, but this is really a first time experience for me.

A PRC in the shop caught my eye, and I decided to try my luck to see if there are any "offerings". Went inside, and immediately, another lady stood up to attend to me. I insisted that the one who caught my eye attend to me. Stripped down to my underwear, and laid on the massage table. In my heart, very excited as this is the first time I am exploring "unknown" area without any info from this forum :D

She came in and started the massage, ok only, nothing much to shout about. It has strength, but she dun really know where to press. Talk cock with her a while to try to break the ice, then told her my legs are aching. So she just press press my back and shoulders a bit, den move to the legs. As I was lying face-down, can't really move much too, but I shifted myself a bit and start touching her thighs.. No response from her, so I got a bit bolder.. hehe.

Told her I'm not very comfortable lying face-down, and she ask me to turn over. At that time, I tink my bro standing liao, she pretend not to see it and cover that area with a towel. Ask her to continue massaging my thighs (saying they tired from my jog the day before.. false of cos! hehe). As she was massaging, tried my luck again and start to lightly touch her ass. Again no response from her, so pushed my luck and moved my hand up to slowly at first, to her back, den suddenly just moved my hand to her breasts!

She looked at me with a shocked look, and I just smile at her. Can see she really shocked and nervous, and suddenly she moved closer to me and whisper "wo si xin lai de, wo men zhe li bu zuo ze xie" (I'm new here, we don't offer "this" here). With my hand still on her breasts, I gave her a blur look, and it was then I noticed that what I was assuming to be a jacket (those with zipper in the middle in front) was actually her top. Blood start rushing to my little bro again, and since she hadn't pushed my hands away or anything, I decided to push my luck further and moved my hands to the zipper and pulled it down.

Her shocked look increased further, and I can see she is really nervous as some sweat appears on her forehead (dunno cos of massage or not though). I put my hand inside her bra and start touching her breasts slightly, and with the other hand, pull her hand to my bro and say "An zhe li mah?" (Press here?) Can see she struggling mentally, and finally she say "Lao ban bu ran wu men an. Wo ye bu hui an..." (My boss don't allow us to do this, and I don't know how to do it as well.)

Wah, at that point, I really very excited liao. Cannot remember the exact conversations that followed, but managed to find out from her she's 28 yr old, not married and this is the first time any guy touched her like this. Normally the customers would just touch her ass and breasts a bit, but my putting of hands under her bra was really a first time for her. That's why she is so nervous.

Ho seh la, struck gold liao. Dunno true or not, but hearing that made me even more horny. I tried to sweet talk her ("you too pretty, that's why I cannot resist" etc) while still feeling her neh neh all the time, and can see she started to relax a bit, but still very rigid in her movements. Den I pull down my underwear, and with my little bro pointing at her, she let out a little "Ah". I told her to help me release, and she again insisted she dunno how to do it. Took her hand and ask her to grab my bro, and directed her to stroke it up and down. Man, she was right, she really dunno how to give HJ, one of the worst I ever got.. haha, but the thought that I am the first man she is giving a HJ to made me too horny to care about such things.

Continued to sweet talk her, feel her neh neh and asking her to keep pumping my bro until I came finally. Think she like never see guy cum b4, she let out another "Ah". Then she took a tower to wipe it away, and ask me "Ni men zhe yang hui shuang mah?" (Do you all feel good like this?). Duh, of cos la, but I told her that she needs more practice.. haha. She also luff at this, and told me her boss not in at that time, but next time if I go again and the boss is in, she would not do it. I told her "Si mah? Wo zhe yang mo ni, ni nan dao bu shu fu?) (Issit? Don't you feel good when I touch you like this?) She luffed again and say that is her first time, and she still very nervous. I look at her in the eyes and told her I will look for her again, she suddenly look shy and told me that when I'm back, she will not do this again.

Thinking that I am lucky enough to get a "first-time" from her, I decided to stop pushing my luck. Told her I am changing back to my clothes and she went out to get me a drink. When she came in again, suddenly she whispered to me rather incoherently. After some effort, I finally realised she is telling me to come back and find her, and said even if she cannot massage my bro, she would like me to touch her in the same way again! I immediately grab her boobs and tried to french her, but she siam my kiss. I told her I will definitely be back, and ask her to "practice" in the meantime. She luffed again and say she got no one to practice on.

Decided to give her 50 bucks as "tips", but what she did next further reinforce my belief that this is her first time offering such things. She went out and returned, passing me 10 bucks saying 1 hr massage is 40 bucks! Alamak, she dun realise that is her tips. Taking back the 10 bucks, I took out another blue bill from my wallet and pass to her, saying clearly this is for her. She looked at me with a blur look, den I tink she finally understand what this is for. She took it and muttered a "thank you". Suddenly I feel confused, dunno should I give her the tips, since she might think I am insulting her. But I still stick to my "come out to play must pay, dun owe anything". Before I left the cubicle, I look at her again, and told her "thank you" too, and she gave me a smile and said "Must come back again!"

Dunno her "must come back again" is due to the tips or she really want to feel my touch again.. hahaha. 28 yr old with so little experience in sex, think maybe she starting to feel horny too. :)

Thanks for bearing with this long FR! Below are her stats based on my humble opinion. Would try to return to her and see if can get lucky with her again or not.

Looks: 7.5 / 10 (She caught my eye)
Body: 7 / 10 (Think B cup, but she's a bit on the meaty side, not too plump though)
Massage: 4 / 10 (Got str, but dunno where to push)
GFE: 9 / 10 (Wah lao, like dating someone who never have bf b4, everything also dunno, her excited but nervous feeling really makes me feel high. The 1 point missing is that she siam my french kiss :p)
Total dmg: 40 + 50 (tips)

Any bro interested can pm me for the location, but like she said, if boss is in, I think she dun dare to do anything, so dun blame me if you go and nothing happens hor. Think maybe still can touch touch, but dun expect more than that!

Greendevil
27-08-2009, 08:00 AM
can share the location?

massa
27-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Fanastic fr from you bro edge, can share the location with me.

happenin1
27-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Bro can share the location
i also stay in the west.
thanks

hclover28
27-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Bro, can give contact? tks.

meatvegelove
27-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi,
I had pm you. plse provide ctc. thanks.

Damien25
27-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi bros

I have not been active in this forum, normally just a passive viewer. But yesterday went past a TN in the west, and decided that what the heck, I have been leeching off too long from this forum, and time I make some ventures myself.

Sorry if this FR long-winded, but this is really a first time experience for me.

A PRC in the shop caught my eye, and I decided to try my luck to see if there are any "offerings". Went inside, and immediately, another lady stood up to attend to me. I insisted that the one who caught my eye attend to me. Stripped down to my underwear, and laid on the massage table. In my heart, very excited as this is the first time I am exploring "unknown" area without any info from this foru
She came in and started the massage, ok only, nothing much to shout about. It has strength, but she dun really know where to press. Talk cock with her a while to try to break the ice, then told her my legs are aching. So she just press press my back and shoulders a bit, den move to the legs. As I was lying face-down, can't really move much too, but I shifted myself a bit and start touching her thighs.. No response from her, so I got a bit bolder.. hehe.

Told her I'm not very comfortable lying face-down, and she ask me to turn over. At that time, I tink my bro standing liao, she pretend not to see it and cover that area with a towel. Ask her to continue massaging my thighs (saying they tired from my jog the day before.. false of cos! hehe). As she was massaging, tried my luck again and start to lightly touch her ass. Again no response from her, so pushed my luck and moved my hand up to slowly at first, to her back, den suddenly just moved my hand to her breasts!

She looked at me with a shocked look, and I just smile at her. Can see she really shocked and nervous, and suddenly she moved closer to me and whisper "wo si xin lai de, wo men zhe li bu zuo ze xie" (I'm new here, we don't offer "this" here). With my hand still on her breasts, I gave her a blur look, and it was then I noticed that what I was assuming to be a jacket (those with zipper in the middle in front) was actually her top. Blood start rushing to my little bro again, and since she hadn't pushed my hands away or anything, I decided to push my luck further and moved my hands to the zipper and pulled it down.

Her shocked look increased further, and I can see she is really nervous as some sweat appears on her forehead (dunno cos of massage or not though). I put my hand inside her bra and start touching her breasts slightly, and with the other hand, pull her hand to my bro and say "An zhe li mah?" (Press here?) Can see she struggling mentally, and finally she say "Lao ban bu ran wu men an. Wo ye bu hui an..." (My boss don't allow us to do this, and I don't know how to do it as well.)

Wah, at that point, I really very excited liao. Cannot remember the exact conversations that followed, but managed to find out from her she's 28 yr old, not married and this is the first time any guy touched her like this. Normally the customers would just touch her ass and breasts a bit, but my putting of hands under her bra was really a first time for her. That's why she is so nervous.

Ho seh la, struck gold liao. Dunno true or not, but hearing that made me even more horny. I tried to sweet talk her ("you too pretty, that's why I cannot resist" etc) while still feeling her neh neh all the time, and can see she started to relax a bit, but still very rigid in her movements. Den I pull down my underwear, and with my little bro pointing at her, she let out a little "Ah". I told her to help me release, and she again insisted she dunno how to do it. Took her hand and ask her to grab my bro, and directed her to stroke it up and down. Man, she was right, she really dunno how to give HJ, one of the worst I ever got.. haha, but the thought that I am the first man she is giving a HJ to made me too horny to care about such things.

Continued to sweet talk her, feel her neh neh and asking her to keep pumping my bro until I came finally. Think she like never see guy cum b4, she let out another "Ah". Then she took a tower to wipe it away, and ask me "Ni men zhe yang hui shuang mah?" (Do you all feel good like this?). Duh, of cos la, but I told her that she needs more practice.. haha. She also luff at this, and told me her boss not in at that time, but next time if I go again and the boss is in, she would not do it. I told her "Si mah? Wo zhe yang mo ni, ni nan dao bu shu fu?) (Issit? Don't you feel good when I touch you like this?) She luffed again and say that is her first time, and she still very nervous. I look at her in the eyes and told her I will look for her again, she suddenly look shy and told me that when I'm back, she will not do this again.

Thinking that I am lucky enough to get a "first-time" from her, I decided to stop pushing my luck. Told her I am changing back to my clothes and she went out to get me a drink. When she came in again, suddenly she whispered to me rather incoherently. After some effort, I finally realised she is telling me to come back and find her, and said even if she cannot massage my bro, she would like me to touch her in the same way again! I immediately grab her boobs and tried to french her, but she siam my kiss. I told her I will definitely be back, and ask her to "practice" in the meantime. She luffed again and say she got no one to practice on.

Decided to give her 50 bucks as "tips", but what she did next further reinforce my belief that this is her first time offering such things. She went out and returned, passing me 10 bucks saying 1 hr massage is 40 bucks! Alamak, she dun realise that is her tips. Taking back the 10 bucks, I took out another blue bill from my wallet and pass to her, saying clearly this is for her. She looked at me with a blur look, den I tink she finally understand what this is for. She took it and muttered a "thank you". Suddenly I feel confused, dunno should I give her the tips, since she might think I am insulting her. But I still stick to my "come out to play must pay, dun owe anything". Before I left the cubicle, I look at her again, and told her "thank you" too, and she gave me a smile and said "Must come back again!"

Dunno her "must come back again" is due to the tips or she really want to feel my touch again.. hahaha. 28 yr old with so little experience in sex, think maybe she starting to feel horny too. :)

Thanks for bearing with this long FR! Below are her stats based on my humble opinion. Would try to return to her and see if can get lucky with her again or not.

Looks: 7.5 / 10 (She caught my eye)
Body: 7 / 10 (Think B cup, but she's a bit on the meaty side, not too plump though)
Massage: 4 / 10 (Got str, but dunno where to push)
GFE: 9 / 10 (Wah lao, like dating someone who never have bf b4, everything also dunno, her excited but nervous feeling really makes me feel high. The 1 point missing is that she siam my french kiss :p)
Total dmg: 40 + 50 (tips)

Any bro interested can pm me for the location, but like she said, if boss is in, I think she dun dare to do anything, so dun blame me if you go and nothing happens hor. Think maybe still can touch touch, but dun expect more than that!

I am interested can share location with me.
Thanks

gangjeh
27-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Bro can share loc.?

sexist84
27-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi bro cheongingedge

can share the location with me?

Thx a million.

loneyheart
27-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Bro TS
Very exciting indeed ... but beware of t KC traps
:confused:

teovic
27-08-2009, 02:22 PM
>hi brother, I stay and also work at the west, keen to try your this TN joint.
>Can I hv the contact or location, will FR to u after I try

Thanks brother

homemp3
27-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Bro can PM me the location pls cause im staying the the West. A million thxs.

cheeeburger
27-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Bro, can pm location. I m staying in the east, from your FR, think is worth while to travel to the west.

wan6183
27-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Yo Bros,
Your FR is horny men, i like it.
Appreciate if you like to share the location & ctc, thanks bros.

SirDennis
27-08-2009, 07:33 PM
CheoningEdge, Can you please pass location to me? your pm box is full

Also, I must apologise- I tried to up your points but accidentally clicked on "disapprove" instead of "approve" and so deducted 2 points instead of upping 2 points! I will rectify this over the next week or so- SBF doesnt allow me to give/deduct points to the same person on next day.

So sorry!!!!!!!!

cockscrew
27-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Also, I must apologise- I tried to up your points but accidentally clicked on "disapprove" instead of "approve" and so deducted 2 points instead of upping 2 points! I will rectify this over the next week or so- SBF doesnt allow me to give/deduct points to the same person on next day.

hahaha...Sir, u must be too sexcited already:D
next week?....i think u got to wait loong loong before u can give him any points.

CheongingEdge
27-08-2009, 11:37 PM
CheoningEdge, Can you please pass location to me? your pm box is full

So sorry!!!!!!!!

No worries bro, I don't really care abt the points. Just feel that it's time I did my part for the forum that served me so well :D

Sorry to all bros who tried to PM me, just logged in and realised my inbox is full. Anyway one of my buddy have "volunteered" to check the if the gal is just acting to be inexperienced, or she really is that innocent. :p He's going down on the scouting mission this weekend.

So to all bros, please bear with me while I await my buddy's confirmation, and once I can verify with him, I will pass out the contacts. Hope bros here understand, as I hardly post FRs, just wanna make sure I don't spread false info. :)

steadystrike
28-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Pls pm me ctc too as I stay in d West

bighead2009
28-08-2009, 01:13 AM
can share the place..pm me. Thanks

CheongingEdge
29-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Hi all bros, my buddy has already visited and come back with a report that I don't really know is good or bad.. haha

He said that the gal do allow some touching, but nv offer him anything. He also tried putting his hands under her shirt, but the hands was "slapped" away.

Hmm, don't know is it some KC trap for me though.. haha. Anyway now will give out the contacts, but if nv get any special or wat don't flame me.

Bros who are still interested pls pm me for contact, but will be giving out to a small grp first. Don't want to risk the place getting too much attention suddenly. :)

andywoo
30-08-2009, 02:47 PM
bro, can i have the address?
btw wat is the girl name?

cockscrew
30-08-2009, 03:34 PM
He said that the gal do allow some touching, but nv offer him anything. He also tried putting his hands under her shirt, but the hands was "slapped" away.

hahaha... your friend not so handsome as you lah...:D
let me try also....pse pm me:D

tobi69
30-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Bro so where is the location?sounds like a clean joint.......

tikosiao1
30-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Can pm me the contact? thanks

tantonytan
31-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi bro,

Can share the location? Pls PM me.

Thanks.

prestiege
31-08-2009, 01:23 PM
share location bro?thanks in advance,.

SiUUer
31-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Hi TS. has PM you earlier. please pm me the address. TQ.

SphynX90210
31-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Bro can share location i stay at west area. Thanks:)

Ice_Cold
31-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Can someone pm me the location? i'm new here and living in the boring west of Singapore

melonboy80
31-08-2009, 03:51 PM
brother.. pm contact pls.. if true.. i up ur points too :P

i will try to sweet talk for extra.. FJ maybe ? :P

luckyyeti
31-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi bro

i dunno if yours is same as the one i visited...can you pm me the contact and address

I will send you min for comparison
thx
luckyyeti:p

wysiwyg
31-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi, can pm me address pls? thnx

liuchuanfeng
01-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Location plz.. Thankyou

CheongingEdge
01-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Hi all bros,

I have just given out contacts to some bros here, hope to see some FRs soon! Sorry for the other bros who PMed me and I didn't reply, like I said, I dun want it to be suddenly flooded and gain unnecessary attention.

Hope bros here understand. Don't worry, I would space out the giving :)

m4sturbate
02-09-2009, 01:03 AM
location and contact pls? name? thanks alot!

bighead2009
02-09-2009, 01:39 AM
bro.. share the location

hamiton
02-09-2009, 10:32 AM
hi bro,

me stay in the west, can pm the location.

thks

vince1204
02-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Pretty new here, but how do you up or down a person's point?

denise101
03-09-2009, 01:30 PM
care to share the location bro??

thanks

skyline2009
04-09-2009, 01:30 AM
hi bro. can share location? thnaks!

luckyyeti
04-09-2009, 01:33 PM
hI BRO

ACN SHARE WITH EM LOCATION AND ANME?

I ALWAYS GO TO THAT AREA...WILL SHARE WITH BRO MY FIND ALSO

THANKS
luckyyeti

everyday2
04-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Hi Bro,

Can to share the location ?? Thanks

wan6183
04-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Bros,
We should build up this FR u had created, let's cheongster like us to help, please share the location & ctc to allow our my contribution, thanks.
TN in West Boleh.....

sighter76
06-09-2009, 02:45 AM
Can PM me the place.
Thanks

6v7x67ngr
06-09-2009, 05:04 AM
Bro address n contacts plz

lentivirus
06-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Bro can share the location
thanks

daring70
07-09-2009, 07:55 AM
thanks to brother cheongingedge, i finally managed to try this lady after 3 tries yesterday. she looks decent and i must say that i was for a moment fascinated with the idea that i might be "the man who corrupted her and taught her the ways of the world".

unfortunately, "security" was too tight over there so i came away with nothing more than a 6/10 massage (she puts in effort i admit) and a terrible hj :)

still, i can't say that i didn't enjoy the session so thanks again brother. not sure that i would be back though .... unless she agrees to meet me outside :)

kivel
09-09-2009, 03:53 PM
bro can pm me the contact?

popee16
09-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi all bros,

I have just given out contacts to some bros here, hope to see some FRs soon! Sorry for the other bros who PMed me and I didn't reply, like I said, I dun want it to be suddenly flooded and gain unnecessary attention.

Bro,
Can share with me the contact and address?

CheongingEdge
10-09-2009, 12:14 AM
thanks to brother cheongingedge, i finally managed to try this lady after 3 tries yesterday. she looks decent and i must say that i was for a moment fascinated with the idea that i might be "the man who corrupted her and taught her the ways of the world".

unfortunately, "security" was too tight over there so i came away with nothing more than a 6/10 massage (she puts in effort i admit) and a terrible hj :)

still, i can't say that i didn't enjoy the session so thanks again brother. not sure that i would be back though .... unless she agrees to meet me outside :)

Sorry bro if it's not up to your mark. :( but for me personally, the idea of a "more innocent" gal giving me HJ definitely gives me the kick!

In fact, I just went back recently, and managed to "wander" all over her. She didn't put up any resistance when my hands went south, and whispered to me, as bro mentioned above, "security" too tight in the shop. I sort of got the hint and asked her when would be a good time to "ask her out". She didn't give a straightforward answer, but I got a feeling I might succeed the next time I visit. :)

imhere
10-09-2009, 02:56 AM
Im totally new to FL. tried walk-in. Let this be the 1st. any kind soul can pm me the contact?

Thanks
Rick

daring70
10-09-2009, 07:32 AM
no offence brother, i still appreciate your generosity. i will try my luck to up her outside the shop though :)

doomday123
10-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Still got such innocent girl nowadays ?

Can pm me the contact ? I wanted to try her out.

Thanks.

maple
10-09-2009, 10:33 AM
can pm me the details of her contact/location. Thanks.

maple
10-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi all bros,

can i have the contact? Thanks

silverwest
16-09-2009, 01:19 PM
bro....give me the location and her contact please..tx

tomal
16-09-2009, 07:56 PM
bro CheongingEdge, can i have the add. and contact, thanks in advance.

Mgem
16-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Bro, contacts and thanks.

Hc_boi
17-09-2009, 01:26 AM
Bro, location please. thanks a million

chio76
17-09-2009, 02:15 PM
:)Sorry bro if it's not up to your mark. :( but for me personally, the idea of a "more innocent" gal giving me HJ definitely gives me the kick!

In fact, I just went back recently, and managed to "wander" all over her. She didn't put up any resistance when my hands went south, and whispered to me, as bro mentioned above, "security" too tight in the shop. I sort of got the hint and asked her when would be a good time to "ask her out". She didn't give a straightforward answer, but I got a feeling I might succeed the next time I visit. :)

bro , can tell me the place .....:)

mrkukubird
18-09-2009, 09:17 PM
hi bros, can PM me the location and address?

mAnU2009
19-09-2009, 07:57 PM
hi bro...mi interested... pls pm me the location

jkfazer
22-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Bro, can PM location please?
Thanks in advance :)

louismaniz
22-09-2009, 08:08 PM

yo bro, pls pm me the location n contact. many many thx...

louismaniz
22-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Sorry bro if it's not up to your mark. :( but for me personally, the idea of a "more innocent" gal giving me HJ definitely gives me the kick!

yo bro, pls pm me the location n contact. many many thx...

mic9
25-09-2009, 12:45 PM
can pm me address, thanks bro

chiacl
29-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Please can i have the location...