PDA

View Full Version : house 9

rockyboy
25-08-2009, 08:31 PM
anyone tried h9 girls?got a few friendly ones..and only cost 20bucks..was wondering how come so cheap?any bros tried them?care share ur experience?20bucks wats de SOP?

Evianalps
27-08-2009, 08:11 PM
twenty ones are aguas...................

peanut123
31-08-2009, 12:43 PM
House 9 got some transvestites. If you dun like banging ex-men, then you should stay out of House 9. Personaly, I won't take any of the $20 girls, no matter which house. If its too cheap, something is not right.

There are few nice $30 ones though in other houses. Read the FRs.

spotter542
02-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Yep , there are a few ladyboys in House 9

superfox
18-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Yeah I tried before a Specky WL in H9 back about 7 yrs ago but it doesn't matter coz she's still working there in the same H & R , she is the one next to the super famous Ah Gua who always stand and sit outside her room wearing very sexy one I can said that all PT Cheongers know which is the one i'm talking about .
Ok back to the specky WL (3rd or 4th) fr left .She smile and quoted me $20 but after step in the service suck all the way everything is within 20 mins, went in get change to birthday suit ,lie down and F@#k that's all ,no HJ,BJ or licking.

But there's a Milf in H9 (right side 3rd or 4th Room fr behind) too which i'd visit her twice also back 6 or 7 yrs ago I think she's still there ,she got curly Japanese Obasa hair style I can give her a 7.5/10 for a Milf service not bad too.

For me fr what i know i can see that most ppl dun like and avoid going into this house The Ah Gua sitting outside will tease u if u walk too often in and out fr that house

btw I'll be going down tonight and will comfirm the R no again .Belive or not I haven't step into H4 and H9 for the pass 6 yrs