PDA

View Full Version : Hand Job for the guy (orgasm of his life)

lasupkia
24-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Offday today so feeling bored and came across this interesting article...
Haven't tried it myself but if it's similar to ass-rimming, i have been missing something good.....
>>>>>>>

Inserting a finger into your partner's rectum during a hand job, usually just before orgasm, could mean he's in for the orgasm of his life. Some men worry that enjoying any sort of anal stimulation makes them homosexual, which is obviously completely untrue. But because it can be a sensitive topic, gauge his reaction by starting to play around the rim (the outside) of his anus. If he lifts his bottom toward you or shoots you a quizzical look, tell him you'd like to try something. Like the clitoris, the root of the penis extends a few inches into his body. Stimulating the perineum or anus massages that inner portion, but the true pleasure spot lies about three inches in. This is the prostate gland, nicknamed the male G-spot. To find it — and map its position for future reference — get him to lie on his back as you (gently and after using lots of lubrication) insert your index finger, with your hand palm side up, almost all the way in. Aim toward his navel, then curve your finger in a "come here" gesture.
>>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer:: TS will not be responsible for any fingers stuck in the ass when u try this...:D:p
Have fun guys...

omglala
25-08-2009, 01:05 AM
trust me i do not know any of this stuff and neither was my ex gf..

we had heavy petting n fingering session everytime due to e fact that she was a V that time so one day my ex was so sianz of me alway fingering her..she told me to lie on my tummy and stay ramming my ass with her 2 finger..she still dare to tell me, its her revenge time for fingering her everytime -_-"

woots i think that was e best exp i had with her...i moan n moan till she so satified n horny..whats next is up to bros here to imagine~~ haa

TommyPingPong
25-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Sorry dude, but its gayish.

lasupkia
25-08-2009, 09:51 PM

OMG it's gayish??
I haven't tried it yet being fingered but ass rimming is definitely A+ feeling.
let me meditate for 7x7=49 days for enlightenment on this :D

AsiaDick
26-08-2009, 02:43 AM
whoa....i can attest to how good it feels...but somehow i feel gay.... haha..

Frankiestine
26-08-2009, 11:10 AM

Dude it is not, just make sure only the gals get accessed to your ass...believe me the feeling is totally different..your senses are heightened..:D:D

TommyPingPong
27-08-2009, 05:41 PM
I had a prostate examination before and although its done by a doc, the feel is very different and sensational and yet, i dun think I will self stimulate. Unless your GIRL partner does it for u, else its gayish. :eek:

Olduncle
27-08-2009, 06:30 PM
just make sure only the gals get accessed to your ass...believe me the feeling is totally different..your senses are heightened..:D:D

Wah lau after reading this old uncle also want to try LAH

neogeo2
27-08-2009, 07:02 PM
is this true for women as well?

would they have the orgasm of their life if a finger was inserted to initiate anal stimulation just before their orgasm?

CuteboyJAV
28-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Disclaimer:: TS will not be responsible for any fingers stuck in the ass when u try this...:D:p

lol , your nick says it all. :D

kurosaki ichigo
28-08-2009, 01:50 AM
I'm no gay but there is truth in this statement. I've tried it before and it really makes me cum much much faster than normal :)

billgates
28-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Sticking a finger up the ass will draw out the shit, no? :p

BoinKING
28-08-2009, 02:32 AM
Its only gay if there's no eye contact.

indexes401
28-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Wah...Du Ka Chng ah... no way man...
gives me the shivers :D

Bakery
28-08-2009, 07:00 AM
not painful dude? it's very subjective to the gayish topic..

lasupkia
28-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Its only gay if there's no eye contact.

How is that so???

I thought its only gay if another guy stick his finger up yr ass. Nothing to do with eye contact.

If a girl sticks her finger up yr ass and maintain eye contact...u can fake yr intense orgasm... Next thing u know she'll be buying cucumbers and bananas...hahahahaha

The GREED OF MAN :- Give him a finger, he wants a banana. Give him a banana, he wants a cucumber. Give him a cucumber,,,,,,i fear to suggest this...:D

Girl_18
30-08-2009, 06:35 AM
O.o interesting...

mldue
30-08-2009, 11:58 AM
believe gay or les is guy-guy or gal-gal respectively only.
experimentive in making love does not make a gay out of you. the type of partner does.

30-08-2009, 02:19 PM
I've tried it on myself before, it's true. There really is such a G-spot up your ass, and when you rub it while cumming the feeling is absolutely incredible. Of course, please use common sense and make sure you clear your bowels first, duh. Sticking things up the ass seems to be very taboo unfortunately.