PDA

View Full Version : hai yun at balestier

unreadyzidane
23-08-2009, 04:10 PM
any fr on this hai yun massage parlour located at balestier ??

Schumi
25-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Tried this joint few weeks back... haf 2 gals there and they do provide FJ on top of the usual BJ/HJ after massage... Skills wise quite good, they provide the step back massage which is not common here so quite unique. The lady who serve me oso quite pretty... nice racks, C to believe :D

Damage: $40(1hr massage) + $50(BJ/HJ) or $100(FJ)*

*Think you can get them out to go nearby hotels if you like to have more room to "operate"

Hope these info helps... have fun~

unreadyzidane
25-08-2009, 07:50 PM
i heard ppl saying tt the girls over there quite pretty !?

sequence79
25-08-2009, 11:05 PM
is this the previous famous hai ou?

owen10
25-08-2009, 11:28 PM
i last went there to recce 2 wks ago. intention was to look for a GL gal i knw who was supposedly wkg thr. when reached d shop, was told she's no longer wkg thr. d 2 gals in d shop r pretty chio, mayb can qualify got ktv stds. but 1 look u can tell they dunno hw to massage one. :D didnt wanna waste my time, no try. shop is dam small n cramped, sugg better for bros to ta bao d gals to nearby hotel for comfort. :)

wanabe_2006
26-08-2009, 12:19 AM
If any bro manage to tabao to nearby hotel, love to hear about it.

Cheers!!!

owen10
26-08-2009, 12:28 AM
juz tryin my luck if there r regulars or ex-regulars of hai yun here ... any1 knw a gal YE ZI who used to work there like mayb a few wks or few mths bk? has she gone (or deported?) bk to China or still wkg in S'pore? kindly PM me if u knw her whereabts. I tried calling her but no pick up. thks bros!

Mankok
26-08-2009, 04:58 AM
Is this that joint located at Rxccx ground floor?

Schumi
26-08-2009, 03:50 PM
This joint is quite obvious, can see as you drive/cycle/walk or crawl by...
Definitely can request them to go nearby hotels( at least 4 or 5 in that area alone...)surely can find 1 that suits you... :D
Massage wise don't expect power type, but definitely not piano either... only 2 rooms separate by wall and curtain, easily know/hear wat's happening in the next cubicle... :p

Schumi
26-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Received rep points from one of the samsters but didn't know the name... could you pls PM me so I can reveal the location to you? Awaiting your mail... :)

Schumi
11-09-2009, 01:43 AM
Bro Topfuel,

already PM you the location and info abt this joint... ;)

owen10
11-09-2009, 02:09 AM
This joint is quite obvious, can see as you drive/cycle/walk or crawl by...
Definitely can request them to go nearby hotels( at least 4 or 5 in that area alone...)surely can find 1 that suits you... :D
Massage wise don't expect power type, but definitely not piano either... only 2 rooms separate by wall and curtain, easily know/hear wat's happening in the next cubicle... :p

hmmm ... not piano massage .. tt means they can give a decent massage har? cos d last time i saw d 2 gals, they look too pretty to give a gd massage. i thk they can qualify to wk for ktvs but not THAT drop dead gorgeous lah. :D

bldrnr112
11-09-2009, 04:37 PM
the ladies there look chio, but the place and the location not very good lei ... so I decided not to try, at least not during day time ... :p

Schumi
12-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Massage skill is definitely not piano type. As I've only patronised 1 of them so not sure abt the other 1 :D and the one I tried is oso working as FL... There's always a side door for samsters to walk in if you find the main door having too much focus~

bldrnr112
19-09-2009, 12:32 AM
just did a night recce, but girls were busy, hmmm ... shall return another night ...

hetori
19-09-2009, 01:55 AM
Went there recently... kinda weird place but solid session... try Xiao Wei... Slim, great looks, tight pussy and screamer!! WOO!!

unreadyzidane
27-09-2009, 05:55 AM
bro.. u try there already. are their girls pretty ?

bape
27-09-2009, 01:40 PM
can pm me the location

Ken80
27-09-2009, 02:52 PM
yo bro hitori tat mean everything in $100?:confused:

Kenneth Lip
28-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Bro.. can pm me the location and damage ? kam siah.

lustyboi23
29-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Hi bros, called this Hai yun beauty a few days ago. received a sms from them today stating their location and that they have two new gers just started working there. Haha! now got sms call back svc also. Since the feedback here is the place is small and cramp. Think I will tabao them go hotel to bonk rather then pay 40 bucks massage fee for a cramp place.

LiarLiar
01-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi Bros

Was hanging around Balestier Road yesterday, and decided to give this place a try, even tho some bros have comment that it's veri cramped.

When I arrive in early pm, not many people around. Decided to go in by front door (couldn't find back door!), and 3 gers greeted me. One was quite a SYT, but instead another one lead me to last room.

Room/cubicle is not too bad, with one high bed against wall. More space than most TN, as is probably last room. But noticed that curtain doesn't close properly, so have free peep show!

Rong2 asked for fee upfront, then told me to change.

After changing to birthday suit, she came back in with change and started the massage. As the place has no shower, it was good that she didn't use oil, but more finger and pressing using towel. During massage, she sat on towel, and could feel heat from her mei mei. Shiok!

Massage on the back was onli about 20 mins, before ask to flip over. THen she press press the stomach a little bit, and pop GQ. Went for full package, as I had a feeling it might be good ;)

She pop out to get equipment, then came back to cubicle, where she strip completely. Not bad body siah! A bit fleshy around tummy, and nice C melons.

Gave her a few sucks on her suckable nips, and she start with some moans. Not sure if real or not. Then she takes dom-dom and puts it on little bro with mouth, before giving BJ. BJ was acceptable, and made little bro marikita, while I finger her.

Before long, she requests to lie down, but I told her I want her to cowboy me first. She willingly oblige, and seem to enjoy it by giving moans. After about 2 minutes, she wanted missionary, saying she prefer that style. So change position.

As bed was high bed, I didn't waste time and mounted as soon as she lay down. I was then in standing position, pumping her deep.

When in this position, little bro is at his best! And she also felt it, as her moans got louder and louder until I felt pai-seh for Bro in next cubicle having massage. Before this, I already believe that he and girl next door can hear her during the cowboy session, but now, I think the people in the 7 Eleven next door can even hear!!

I'm sure other bros know that audio can enhance the session, and it definitely made me feel even higher. So, boh pian lah! Can hear, hear lor! Sorry, bro ;)

I also believe that somewhere during this, bro next door had started on his 'activity' as can hear some sucking sounds, but I was too engrossed in mine to know which exercise he took....

So I pump, pump, pump, while she moan, moan, moan, until finally, EXPLODE! By the time I explode, I think she had cum a few times :)

We lie there for a while, and she congratulate me for being a strong performer! Finally, SOP clean up with wet tissue, drink, etc.

All in all, session lasted maybe 45 mins onli, but felt good anyway. Paid and left by front door, half expecting a crowd outside!

FR:
Name: Rong2
Look: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Audio: 9.5/10 !! (I had louder ones, but for TN is loudest I've heard!)
RTF: Yes
Damage: 30+100

I think the SYT is called Xiao Xue (Little Snow). There was a 3rd girl, but I think she left the TN when both customers in, as there were onli 2 rooms. Good thing is when 3rd girl left, she locked the door for privacy! So overall, I would rate the quality of the action above average.

I hope fellow bros like this FR. Please up my points hor! And, sorry again to the bro next door for the noise.... :)

tepes
31-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi Bros

Tried this place recently, just a short fr, cause it was a short session... 2 gals there, I took this one called fei fei... asked for money upfront $30/hr but massage only for 2 minutes then GQ... sigh... Gal was pretty but service was zero... suck nips complain, kiss neck say itchy... everything also cannot... came and left poorer and more miserable... total time spent there around 20 mins, 5 mins to take off cloths and put back on... 2 min massage, most of the time listen to her say no cannot... Nothing but a fark shop... Go HC at least got a little bit massage and a bathroom to wash up... Here I have to use a wash basin... Sigh....

As with all my frs, this is my honest opinion and true experience, no offense intended to any bros here...

Cheers bros