PDA

View Full Version : Which CD and pills is good

nitrogen
22-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Well have used durex on myself before. wonder if u guys have any comments about other CD. which types of pills is better and where to get it. thnx if u guys have introduction.

sammyboyfor
22-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Why on earth do you need any "pills"???:confused: Are you sick?:eek:

peanut123
22-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Well have used durex on myself before. wonder if u guys have any comments about other CD. which types of pills is better and where to get it. thnx if u guys have introduction.

Unless u hv Erective dysfunction, you dun need pills. Just abstain from your daily wank and bonk, and after 3 days, your dick will be just bursting at the seams for pussy. You won't need any pills. You just need to visit your gf, or nearest WL.

AfA_hmor
22-08-2009, 02:41 PM
For CDs, you can try okamoto.

nitrogen
22-08-2009, 07:42 PM
no no idk y i seemed to come v easy. thats the prob. ppl said that this mayb is PE but i tink is cause my foreskin is not circumcised correct me if im using the wrong term. :p

nitrogen
22-08-2009, 07:48 PM
For CDs, you can try okamoto.

erm okamoto i see. i heard ppl say its good too.
i haven bonk before im just asking nia. mayb i may go bonk as u guys describ it as a way to relive stress. hmm jux afraid ltr kena such things as im still young and still got a long way to go hehe~ :p

Big Sexy
23-08-2009, 03:41 PM
mate..
Michael Jackson's dangerous album is good..
you should get one now..;)

Which CD is good.

nitrogen
23-08-2009, 10:22 PM
mate..
Michael Jackson's dangerous album is good..
you should get one now..;)

wa u say till like go thr directly bonk 1 will dio liao... better thn dio toto 4d haha~ no offence *peace*