PDA

View Full Version : Hanoi

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Botarbolampar
13-11-2007, 11:50 PM
The winner -------------------------- vs -------------------------- The losser

http://www.spvpics.com/files/dj6j9rshv9hbapl372ov.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=dj6j9rshv9hbapl372ov.jpg)http://www.spvpics.com/files/23c2ukl6nory6lmmp285.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=23c2ukl6nory6lmmp285.jpg)

samsonite81
14-11-2007, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=killerkiller;2385438]Dear Bro Samsonite81

Wah in hanoi also never call me. Nice FR and make me mari kita only. I went for korean food and later went to 17 saloon. Was a quite nice outing and the girls there are getting wilder. Will be leaving tomorrow for danang and back to hcmc.

wah bro din noe you were in hanoi leh...wasted sia i was also very lonely...i thought u were in vung tau man...anyway next time i go i sure call u no matter where u are one!!

samsonite81
14-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Wow, this guy writes good FR for every encounter! C'mon guys, whoever read this Hanoi thread, pls up his points as encouragement for his sharing spirit!

By the way, I wouldn't call this joint "cheap", in my own terms, I call it "good bang-for-the-bucks ratio".

Haha thanks for the up in points man...although i duno what i can do with the points and what is it for but thanks anyway! :) Bro Deptrai is very nice and will really take care of you so in return i must pass on the sharing spirit and give good FRs mah tio bo???

Harley_Fatboy
14-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Hi just arrived Hanoi today and and is my first time in the virgin land. Due to meet together with boss in hotel meeting with agent so do not have chance to cheong. Do any bro out there have any contact that I can call for girls to come to the hotel?

etct88
15-11-2007, 02:54 AM
Hi just arrived Hanoi today..... Do any bro out there have any contact that I can call for girls to come to the hotel?

PM you a contact...... she speak English decently. enjoy

Harley_Fatboy
15-11-2007, 11:08 AM
PM you a contact...... she speak English decently. enjoy

Thanks bro I will try to contact her tonight. Now in the meeting and get a chance to send this out. haha

Botarbolampar
15-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks bro I will try to contact her tonight. Now in the meeting and get a chance to send this out. haha

Hahaha got lobang lor.........where is our bro deptrai.

Harley_Fatboy
16-11-2007, 12:47 AM
Hahaha got lobang lor.........where is our bro deptrai.

thanks to bro etct88 for the number. Try calling but number already non exist. Well have another lonely again. Maybe tomorrow try to find some time out and check out the town. When come with boss you to babysite them till quite late and I only got a chance to write this message.

etct88
16-11-2007, 04:33 AM
thanks to bro etct88 for the number. Try calling but number already non exist. Well have another lonely again. Maybe tomorrow try to find some time out and check out the town. When come with boss you to babysite them till quite late and I only got a chance to write this message.

Sorry Bro!

Gave you the mobile number wrongly, with one Zero less, check your PM.

Try your best to get her at USD50 for overnite. If she tried to ask for, and for sure will, just say 'my friend tell me... blah blah....'

She quite hot in bed as commented by my ex boss......

Call her in the morning, she can also play guide for you.

good luck this time

adidas88
16-11-2007, 10:25 AM
hi all bros ... i am new here and have been reading all these valuable informations abt hanoi and how much some bros really help each other in hanoi ... especially bro Deptrai, bro Botarbolampar, bro etct88 just to name a few ...

i have been to hanoi a couple of yrs ago but it was wrong timing ...
i was there during CNY and hanoi was like a ghost town ...
didn't know that Vietnam celebrate CNY too ..
never do my homework ....

luckily i was staying in Fortuna Hotel and BOSS KTV is below ...
but spend the whole 4 days travelling between 2 KTVS in Fortuna hotel and Hanoi hotel ..

anyway .. i will be going to Hanoi from 25th to 28th Dec and will be staying in Somerset West Lake ...
will there be any bros in Hanoi during that period we can get together and cheong ??

cheers

etct88
16-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, the KTV at Hanoi Hotel is temporary closed?

I just corrected the contact for FH, just check, the mobile is still on.

PM me when you need the contact...

etct88
16-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Dear all,

Many apologies, about this Vn contact.

I will need some form of authenication that the request is genuine. Too many number collectors, for whatever reasons.

Also need to protect her interest and our's. Otherwise we lose a good lobang.

She speak pretty good English, and a very good host.

Damage wise, it is relative, to what you get.

Hope this answer some FAQs....

I don't need exchange..

cheers

ps, hope FH had a go......

Harley_Fatboy
16-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Thanks bro etct, it might be to late for the contact as I might help up again for this trip. I call her but seem the her communitcation is not that good as she as someone to do the translation for her. I will be leaving back to Singapore tomorrow. Well I will use my energy next week when I am in Bangkok.

Botarbolampar
16-11-2007, 09:18 PM
hi all bros ... i am new here and have been reading all these valuable informations abt hanoi and how much some bros really help each other in hanoi ... especially bro Deptrai, bro Botarbolampar, bro etct88 just to name a few ...
luckily i was staying in Fortuna Hotel and BOSS KTV is below ...
but spend the whole 4 days travelling between 2 KTVS in Fortuna hotel and Hanoi hotel ..
anyway .. i will be going to Hanoi from 25th to 28th Dec and will be staying in Somerset West Lake ...
will there be any bros in Hanoi during that period we can get together and cheong ?? cheers

Hi adidas88,

Sharing is caring. I just love to take photos n post them.
BOSS & HANOI KTV 2 of the biggest KTV in hanoi. Need to spend a little more but its safe and fun most important.
X'mas season cool cool weather, good dates to visit Hanoi.
Think you have to try to PM deptrai. Enjoy your trip and best wishes.

http://www.spvpics.com/files/8re35lk417t9bjldm3kh.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=8re35lk417t9bjldm3kh.jpg)

Botarbolampar
16-11-2007, 09:20 PM
It's great to spend your X'mas in Hanoi............Hohoho..........

http://www.spvpics.com/files/io5uqar2c68ue085bbsz.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=io5uqar2c68ue085bbsz.jpg)http://www.spvpics.com/files/2xbjir5vncoep9f7shh2.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=2xbjir5vncoep9f7shh2.jpg)

Botarbolampar
16-11-2007, 09:24 PM
http://www.spvpics.com/files/tncegxlovzk9hgouy1jc.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=tncegxlovzk9hgouy1jc.jpg)
http://www.spvpics.com/files/9c9sn00u3gco0rgyevbe.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=9c9sn00u3gco0rgyevbe.jpg)

Botarbolampar
16-11-2007, 09:26 PM
http://www.spvpics.com/files/eutp5mzcy513s1mrulon.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=eutp5mzcy513s1mrulon.jpg)
http://www.spvpics.com/files/oxwswkghfkjxd5dgxhfm.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=oxwswkghfkjxd5dgxhfm.jpg)

For those who will be in Hanoi during X'mas.
Enjoy yourselves, it's so cool out there.

Pink_Flyod
17-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Bro Botar,
it seems that you miss Hanoi so much that you are collecting all those pictures... as for me, I am going there on 20th... and Bro Dept had just PM me his number. Well.... we are going to have fun...:D

adidas88
17-11-2007, 10:44 AM
thanks bro Botarbolampar for the reply ..
love the pictures u have taken .. very well compose ...

i didn't know it's so happening in hanoi during christmas ...
i'm sure will have a great time there with those lovely gals ..
will post FR's and pictures when i'm back ..

agreed that BOSS and HANOI KTV cost more but they do have large quantity of quality gals ... but i hate their "territory rights" ...

will PM bro deptrai and hope he's in town during christmas ...

condor
17-11-2007, 02:12 PM
hi all bro veterans,
i am going to bac ninh province, bac ninh city.
any bros ans recommendation for hotel and activity?

arrive hanoi 21Nov.

Botarbolampar
17-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Bro Botar,
it seems that you miss Hanoi so much that you are collecting all those pictures... as for me, I am going there on 20th... and Bro Dept had just PM me his number. Well.... we are going to have fun...

Wow.......envy you man. I can only fly to Hanoi after I've settle down in HCMC in Dec.
Will be based in HCMC for good. Enjoy yourself with the companion of bro deptrai.
I should be there in Jan 2008.

thanks bro Botarbolampar for the reply ..
love the pictures u have taken .. very well compose ...
i didn't know it's so happening in hanoi during christmas ...
i'm sure will have a great time there with those lovely gals ..
will post FR's and pictures when i'm back ..
agreed that BOSS and HANOI KTV cost more but they do have large quantity of quality gals ... but i hate their "territory rights" ...
will PM bro deptrai and hope he's in town during christmas ...

Hahahahaha the last time i was there (BOSS). Out of so many gals.
I pick one that comes from the south. What a joke.....but she's fun fun fun.
The next day got to know a beer promotor (she also comes from the south).
Aiya fated fated. Next time die die must try the northern gals. hehehehe.

Carrot007
17-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Hi Bro,
I'll be in Hanoi from 28-30 Nov. Staying in Fortuna Hotel. Any bros keen to meet up for drinks, please PM me.

Thanks !

Pink_Flyod
18-11-2007, 07:25 AM
wah... Bro Botar, move your base to HCMC hah... the entire family also ??? If you are there alone, all bro will look for you when they visit HCMC. FYI, I will be there on the 25th.

ThunderPriest
18-11-2007, 05:27 PM
FR on Local KTV
In the spirit of sharing a new playground, a buddy of mine got to know a 30+ yr old KTV owner (an entreupeneurial lady). She invited us to her KTV and it's over at 11 Ngo Thi Nham.

It's your normal setup in Hanoi, smallish place and cozy. Quite a nice place, and the women are quite pretty (but then again, I think most VN gals to be pretty with nice bodies). I had a 22 yr old number, who for a variety of reasons (or shall we say HCM's potrait), ended up in my place. Nice enthusiastic number, who hails from Halong Bay.

But, check it out, nice kinda place (plus I told the lady boss, I'll spread the word).
Prices are kinda standard, 5 blokes polished off a bottle of JD plus a pile of beers, with snacks and all that, prices came to 1M Dong.
Girl tips also standard, 100K tip for touchie feelie, if you bong her in the toilet (or in the room itself if she is not that shy) will set you back 200K - 300K.

My little Halong number? Ended up going back at 10am the next morning. We went 1 session the night before, and two in the morning; nice deep BBBJ and all that moaning, I gave her 1M (she scolded me that she is not here for money while she was pocketing HCM :)); that's life. She called me up again this morning, and I just came back from coffee with her, didn't really feel that up to having a session.

Carrot007
18-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Nice sharing bro, can give the contact number of the owner so that I can check out the place too?

FR on Local KTV
In the spirit of sharing a new playground, a buddy of mine got to know a 30+ yr old KTV owner (an entreupeneurial lady). She invited us to her KTV and it's over at 11 Ngo Thi Nham.

It's your normal setup in Hanoi, smallish place and cozy. Quite a nice place, and the women are quite pretty (but then again, I think most VN gals to be pretty with nice bodies). I had a 22 yr old number, who for a variety of reasons (or shall we say HCM's potrait), ended up in my place. Nice enthusiastic number, who hails from Halong Bay.

But, check it out, nice kinda place (plus I told the lady boss, I'll spread the word).
Prices are kinda standard, 5 blokes polished off a bottle of JD plus a pile of beers, with snacks and all that, prices came to 1M Dong.
Girl tips also standard, 100K tip for touchie feelie, if you bong her in the toilet (or in the room itself if she is not that shy) will set you back 200K - 300K.

My little Halong number? Ended up going back at 10am the next morning. We went 1 session the night before, and two in the morning; nice deep BBBJ and all that moaning, I gave her 1M (she scolded me that she is not here for money while she was pocketing HCM :)); that's life. She called me up again this morning, and I just came back from coffee with her, didn't really feel that up to having a session.

Botarbolampar
18-11-2007, 06:52 PM
wah... Bro Botar, move your base to HCMC hah... the entire family also ??? If you are there alone, all bro will look for you when they visit HCMC. FYI, I will be there on the 25th.

Cannot lah..............me going on 1st Dec...........bro we will surely meet one day.

FR on Local KTV

It's your normal setup in Hanoi, smallish place and cozy.

She called me up again this morning, and I just came back from coffee with her, didn't really feel that up to having a session.

Good sharing spirit................thanks.

deptrai4u
19-11-2007, 12:46 PM
FR on Local KTV

Excellent sharing! Up u bro!
Long time never hear from you, got chance, call me, we go makan!

deptrai4u
19-11-2007, 01:01 PM
FR on Local KTV

ThunderPriest
20-11-2007, 12:42 AM

Absolutely... chung ta di an chim :), anh den hanoi chua? bay gio lam viec bat qua, hay co tieng cho anh ... how, got improvement ;)?

ThunderPriest
20-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Nice sharing bro, can give the contact number of the owner so that I can check out the place too?

I oso dunno man... it's my friend who is xian'ning this owner. Apparently she cut her KTV teeth in KL, so good training. Her gals seems to have benefitted from her exchange training :D

Carrot007
20-11-2007, 03:02 AM
Wah, like that really must check out the place... so your friend base in Hanoi? I'm flying down this coming 28 Nov.

I oso dunno man... it's my friend who is xian'ning this owner. Apparently she cut her KTV teeth in KL, so good training. Her gals seems to have benefitted from her exchange training :D

Botarbolampar
21-11-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm sure, for those bros who're in Hanoi during this period will be enjoying the cool cool winter weather.

cunt_ranger
22-11-2007, 06:20 PM
I had the great pleasure of meeting bro dep and bro pink at Hanoi yesterday and we had a great time eating and drinking all thanks to bro dep's good recommendations!!!

bro dep... can't wait to cheong Viet with you soon... you are THE MAN!!! hahahahahaha... can't believe your fluency in speaking and singing Viet!!! gum en!! gum en!!

bro pink... it was a real pleasure meeting you and hopefully we can meet up soon in China or Phnom Penh! Sheraton Hotel disco was a let down but we had good fun still!!! Cheers man!!!

Beijing here I come!!!!

cunt_ranger
22-11-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm sure, for those bros who're in Hanoi during this period will be enjoying the cool cool winter weather.

Bro Botar,

The weather in Hanoi now is PERFECT!!! Not too cold and not hot... 17 - 25 degrees celcius... si bei shiok!!! Machiam like in a air con room throughout!!!

Hope to meet you in Vietnam soon!!

Botarbolampar
22-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Bro Botar,
The weather in Hanoi now is PERFECT!!! Not too cold and not hot... 17 - 25 degrees celcius... si bei shiok!!! Machiam like in a air con room throughout!!!
Hope to meet you in Vietnam soon!!

Sure............I miss cheonging with PinkFloyd. Miss singing with deptrai too.
See you in HCMC or Chang Ping or Phnom Penh........hahahahaha

Pink_Flyod
23-11-2007, 02:35 AM
It was a fruitful trip in Hanoi both on business wise and personal leisure wise. Met Bro Dept for coffee and proceed with message. Bro Dept took me to the message place in bike and that was my bike ride in decade !!!!! I wish I can put my arm around 'her' waist and smell the hair just like some bros were saying when their girl took them on her bike. The massage joint was meant for local and it cost VN70K for the entrance and extra HJ was an extra VN 100K - 200K depending on the service attitude (that was what bro Dept said and if I pay more, he will slap me.)

Went to Boss KTV on the night while bro Dept was busy... Boss KTV was a bit of let down not in terms of gals quality eventhough they are not that great but maybe because i was a bit late. The place was packed and we were a bit lucky to get a big room as there are 7 of us. Mamasan mentioned that ST was $60 and LT was $100. My guys had choosen the gals that mamasan said good for 'tapao'. Only girl #83 caught my eye as she looks a bit like Yang Qian Hua but one of my guy choose her already so bo bian. Had 2 bottle of gold label and the total damage is $600. The tip is VN 300K and mamasan tip is VN300K. Gals are pestering more but we refuse as bro Dept had warn me that if I pay more, he will slap me again. Before we give the tip, 3 of my guys wanted to bring the gals back but mamasan said bla bla bla.... that was the let down. Otherwise, the session is quiet fun.

We have dinner together with Bro Dept the next night in Nguah Ann (or something like that.) It is actually a branch of the one in HCMC which I had visited. Bro Cunt_Ranger joint the dinner along with Bro Dept friend and Dept's Baxa. We proceed to go for singing session after the dinner. Bro Dept friend was totally a different animals once he enter the room and untie his tie. I did not know the damage as my guy paid the bill. I think we have 4-5 bottles of single malt whiskey.

We want to proceed to go to Sheraton disco after that with Bro Cunt but was stop at the gate because I was wearing short. Had to change as I stay close by but the place closed at 01:00. In our short stay in the sheraton as this is my first visit there, I think there a lots of FL working there or at least I think this is a good pick up joint. I think the FL or gals there are prettier than those in karaoke.

I am heading to Danang and to HCMC where I will meet with Bro Dept again.

Bro Cunt.... it was nice to meet you and hopefully we can cheong together in China or Phonn Phenn along with Bro Botar or Bro Dept.

Bro Dept... If i can clinch the deal, I might be your nuisance in Hanoi for a long time !!!!!!!!! I better get myself a Baxa so that I can start praticing my vietnamese language.

adidas88
23-11-2007, 11:30 AM
calling bro deptrai and bro Botar ...

hear a lot of good things abt u 2 and how u helped all cheongsters in hanoi ...

i will be going to hanoi from 25th to 28th dec ...
and staying in Sommerset West Lake ...
will u guys be in town ??
hope to meet up and have fun together during this festive season ...

cheers

deptrai4u
23-11-2007, 12:42 PM
It was a fruitful trip in Hanoi both on business wise and personal leisure wise.

Bro Dept... If i can clinch the deal, I might be your nuisance in Hanoi for a long time !!!!!!!!! I better get myself a Baxa so that I can start praticing my vietnamese language.

Quick, clinch ur deal, I will help in whatever way I can too so that I can gain employment as ur day-time HR department head and ur nite time CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer). I will also help you recruit the nite-team Snr Management Team comprising of:
CFO - Chief Fucking Officer
CIO - Chief Inter-course Office
COO - Chief Orgy Officer
and CKO - Chief Karaoke Officer.

deptrai4u
23-11-2007, 12:44 PM

and staying in Sommerset West Lake ...
will u guys be in town ??

cheers

Me will be town on 27th Dec, Pls PM me ur contact number and I will catch up with u on 27th itself!

adidas88
23-11-2007, 05:54 PM
thanks bro deptrai ..

will do that ...

cheers

cunt_ranger
23-11-2007, 07:30 PM
It was a fruitful trip in Hanoi both on business wise and personal leisure wise. Met Bro Dept for coffee and proceed with message. Bro Dept took me to the message place in bike and that was my bike ride in decade !!!!! I wish I can put my arm around 'her' waist and smell the hair just like some bros were saying when their girl took them on her bike. The massage joint was meant for local and it cost VN70K for the entrance and extra HJ was an extra VN 100K - 200K depending on the service attitude (that was what bro Dept said and if I pay more, he will slap me.)

Went to Boss KTV on the night while bro Dept was busy... Boss KTV was a bit of let down not in terms of gals quality eventhough they are not that great but maybe because i was a bit late. The place was packed and we were a bit lucky to get a big room as there are 7 of us. Mamasan mentioned that ST was $60 and LT was $100. My guys had choosen the gals that mamasan said good for 'tapao'. Only girl #83 caught my eye as she looks a bit like Yang Qian Hua but one of my guy choose her already so bo bian. Had 2 bottle of gold label and the total damage is $600. The tip is VN 300K and mamasan tip is VN300K. Gals are pestering more but we refuse as bro Dept had warn me that if I pay more, he will slap me again. Before we give the tip, 3 of my guys wanted to bring the gals back but mamasan said bla bla bla.... that was the let down. Otherwise, the session is quiet fun.

We have dinner together with Bro Dept the next night in Nguah Ann (or something like that.) It is actually a branch of the one in HCMC which I had visited. Bro Cunt_Ranger joint the dinner along with Bro Dept friend and Dept's Baxa. We proceed to go for singing session after the dinner. Bro Dept friend was totally a different animals once he enter the room and untie his tie. I did not know the damage as my guy paid the bill. I think we have 4-5 bottles of single malt whiskey.

We want to proceed to go to Sheraton disco after that with Bro Cunt but was stop at the gate because I was wearing short. Had to change as I stay close by but the place closed at 01:00. In our short stay in the sheraton as this is my first visit there, I think there a lots of FL working there or at least I think this is a good pick up joint. I think the FL or gals there are prettier than those in karaoke.

Bro Cunt.... it was nice to meet you and hopefully we can cheong together in China or Phonn Phenn along with Bro Botar or Bro Dept.

Bro Pink,

It was a great pleasure on my part as well! As spoken, I will be in Beijing on 3 Dec to 7 Dec... if you are in that part of town, do give me a call and we can arrange to meet up!!!

I'm always on for Phnom Penh, just give me a call and I'll arrange my scheduled visits there!!

Cheers!

cunt_ranger
23-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Quick, clinch ur deal, I will help in whatever way I can too so that I can gain employment as ur day-time HR department head and ur nite time CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer). I will also help you recruit the nite-team Snr Management Team comprising of:
COO - Chief Orgy Officer

Bro dept,

I want the CFO post can??? Hehehehehehehe... CFO can always test cargo first!!

Anyway, you are really a great and fun guy and your Baxa is really pretty!! Looks like I need to hunt for some Em Mois....

Pink_Flyod
23-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Bro dept,

I want the CFO post can??? Hehehehehehehe... CFO can always test cargo first!!

Anyway, you are really a great and fun guy and your Baxa is really pretty!! Looks like I need to hunt for some Em Mois....

Bro Cunt... no need to hunt for Em Mois... our big brother Dept is the HR manager mah..... he will arrange the secretary for the CFO loh....

Botarbolampar
23-11-2007, 08:02 PM
It was a fruitful trip in Hanoi both on business wise and personal leisure wise. Met Bro Dept for coffee and proceed with message. Bro Dept took me to the message place in bike and that was my bike ride in decade !!!!! I wish I can put my arm around 'her' waist and smell the hair just like some bros were saying when their girl took them on her bike.

BOSS KTV: Before we give the tip, 3 of my guys wanted to bring the gals back but mamasan said bla bla bla.... that was the let down. Otherwise, the session is quiet fun.

We have dinner together with Bro Dept the next night in Nguah Ann.
Bro Cunt_Ranger joint the dinner along with Bro Dept friend and Dept's Baxa. We proceed to go for singing session after the dinner. Bro Dept friend was totally a different animals once he enter the room and untie his tie. I did not know the damage as my guy paid the bill. I think we have 4-5 bottles of single malt whiskey.

1) Really miss the opportunity to cheong with you in Hanoi bro PF.
2) Hahaha the motorbike ride with hair blowing it's bro Jimmycool & me. We happened to be so lucky.
3) The last time we went to BOSS. Never had this problem about tapao.
4) Sheraton Disco, wow wow wow must try during my next trip.
5) Bro Cunt, hope to cheong PP & HCMC with you & bro PF.
6) Quick quick, secure a contract in Hanoi and get a northern BAXA.
7) To learn viet, you need to swallow more vn gals saliva first.

and staying in Sommerset West Lake ... will u guys be in town ??
cheers

Wow this is a good time to visit Hanoi. Cool Cool weather.
But paisei, I don't based in Hanoi. But will based in HCMC soon.

COO - Chief Orgy Officer

Bro deptrai........What position can I apply. Maybe CKO (Vn songs) okie.

Bro Pink,
It was a great pleasure on my part as well! As spoken, I will be in Beijing on 3 Dec to 7 Dec... if you are in that part of town, do give me a call and we can arrange to meet up!!!
I'm always on for Phnom Penh, just give me a call and I'll arrange my scheduled visits there!!Cheers!

Wow Beijing now should be very cold. Hope to go Phnom Penh with you guys. Keep me posted.

Bro dept,
I want the CFO post can??? Hehehehehehehe... CFO can always test cargo first!! Anyway, you are really a great and fun guy and your Baxa is really pretty!! Looks like I need to hunt for some Em Mois....

Hahahahaha You take CFO........I take CKO. Deptrai HOW?

Botarbolampar
23-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Be seduced by SAPA - Vietnam's less-trodden highlands will leave you breathless.

Bro deptrai have you been to this place called Lao Cai SAPA Town?

It's about 400km north-west of Hanoi. It used to be a popular holiday retreat for the French during the colonial era.
About a decade ago, when the tourists mobbed their "love market". An ancient tradition of the Dao tribe where couples changed partners for one night.
The custom was to maintain birth rates to ensure the survival of the Dao people.
But when tourists found out about this ancient tradition, they thronged the village.
Most of the tribes still wear traditional costumes of locally woven n dyed cloths.
There are many trekking routes to the mountain.
Its cool weather, with low hanging clouds amidst mountain peaks and local villagers working on the padi fields,
made a perfect picture for photograghy.
If you're lucky, you can see Fansipan, which is Vietnam's highest peak at 3,143m high above sea level from the SAPA town on a clear day. I'm sure, there will be many many Virgin in this town..........hahahahaha.

Botarbolampar
23-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Some pictures of SAPA Town

http://www.spvpics.com/files/ed37y5op7zk5l0ib9dgm.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=ed37y5op7zk5l0ib9dgm.jpg)http://www.spvpics.com/files/a50l7onhby9579lxf6cq.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=a50l7onhby9579lxf6cq.jpg)

Botarbolampar
23-11-2007, 09:50 PM
http://www.spvpics.com/files/geuxp1yu5u5ig1u6tsi8.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=geuxp1yu5u5ig1u6tsi8.jpg)http://www.spvpics.com/files/hb57hobmumx3gojsk1zs.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=hb57hobmumx3gojsk1zs.jpg)

Pink_Flyod
23-11-2007, 09:56 PM
wah.... Bro Botar, you really into veitnam and all things about vietnam.... this sort of stuff you also know... I think our bro Dept is the favorite son of Dao tribe.

Botarbolampar
23-11-2007, 10:41 PM
wah.... Bro Botar, you really into veitnam and all things about vietnam.... this sort of stuff you also know... I think our bro Dept is the favorite son of Dao tribe.

Ya boy......deptrai is the PRINCE of Dao tribe

fairchild
24-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be in Hanoi on Sunday for a night a staying at the Hilton on Business. No time to recee..:( Could any one please intro a Sweet WL I can call for a night?

Greatly Appreciated!

CHeers! :)

Pink_Flyod
24-11-2007, 03:06 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be in Hanoi on Sunday for a night a staying at the Hilton on Business. No time to recee..:( Could any one please intro a Sweet WL I can call for a night?

Greatly Appreciated!

CHeers! :)

From what we understand, hilton is not gal friendly and you cannot bring gal to your room at night. Do some research in this threat and you will know which hotels are gal friendly. Better yet... stay in fortuna and pick the gal from Boss KTV.

BintanBeer
24-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Some pictures of SAPA Town

Bro Botar,

thanks for sharing...the pictures are really beautiful....it will be great to have a chance to see the real place...I can imagine...particularly in the morning...:)

Botarbolampar
24-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Bro Botar,
thanks for sharing...the pictures are really beautiful....it will be great to have a chance to see the real place...I can imagine...particularly in the morning...

Glad you like it...........Up U

Free download for learning Vietnamese.

http://www.byki.com/fls/FLS_gvi3.html?l=vietnamese?engine=adwords!9237&keyword=%28Vietnam%29&match_type=content

Botarbolampar
24-11-2007, 09:32 PM

http://www.byki.com/fls/FLS_gvi3.html?l=vietnamese?engine=adwords!9237&keyword=%28Vietnam%29&match_type=content

An inter-active and fun way to learn basic viet & other languages

fairchild
25-11-2007, 07:48 PM
From what we understand, hilton is not gal friendly and you cannot bring gal to your room at night. Do some research in this threat and you will know which hotels are gal friendly. Better yet... stay in fortuna and pick the gal from Boss KTV.

DearBro,

Thanks for the info. Will tru Fortuna:p

cunt_ranger
26-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Bro Cunt... no need to hunt for Em Mois... our big brother Dept is the HR manager mah..... he will arrange the secretary for the CFO loh....

Bro Pink,

True also... but I think like that Bro Dept will be damn busy recruiting secretary for me cos I will probably change 1 every 2 weeks!!!! Hahahahahaha

Bro Botar,

Hope to meet up with you soon too. Heard that you are a Phnom Penh regular as well??? It will be good to cheong there together with you and Bro Pink!!!

Cheers!

Botarbolampar
26-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Bro Pink,
True also... but I think like that Bro Dept will be damn busy recruiting secretary for me cos I will probably change 1 every 2 weeks!!!! Hahahahahaha

Bro Botar,
Hope to meet up with you soon too. Heard that you are a Phnom Penh regular as well??? It will be good to cheong there together with you and Bro Pink!!!

Cheers!

Bro. deptrai is busy with all his baxassssssss.

I only been to PP once. Hope to go there again soon. Lets cheong together.

deptrai4u
26-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Bro. deptrai is busy with all his baxassssssss.

I only been to PP once. Hope to go there again soon. Lets cheong together.

CKO - Bro Botarbolampar
CFO - Bro CuntRanger
COO - position still open....

Sapa Town Lao Cai... i think they are 2 different places.

Sapa up in the hills, still a very popular place and cool throughout the year.

Lao Cai - at border with China.. many things to buy there and also lots of party places I was told.

I think in Sapa, I have not been there but should be able to bullshit them that I was the decendent of the Long lost dragon... so far a few provinces allows me to do that.

BintanBeer
26-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Glad you like it...........Up U

Thank you many many Bro Botar.....not sure what the point can do for me though....:p

evil_grin
26-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Never know there was quite a few Bros in Hanoi.

Just returned after 1 week business trip there. Should have checked SB earlier to find kakis to bring me ard.

Dunno where to go and ask hotel ppl and they just say "dunno"

Hope to meet you ppl at Hanoi someday

Pink_Flyod
26-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Bro Dept... Need to go back to Hanoi in Mid Dec to dish out the proposal on the deal... Just go back from HCMC and man... that place is happening.

cunt_ranger
26-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Bro Dept... Need to go back to Hanoi in Mid Dec to dish out the proposal on the deal... Just go back from HCMC and man... that place is happening.

Bro Pink,

Glad you enjoyed HCMC!!! As spoken, I will be there on 11 Dec 2007 to 14 Dec 2007 to paint the town red again!!! YEAH!!!!!! Hope to see you and Bro Dept in HCMC on 11 Dec if you guys can make it there!!! I'm sure we'll have another whale of a time there!

Bro Botar,

Come HCMC lah!!!

Botarbolampar
27-11-2007, 02:19 AM
CKO - Bro Botarbolampar
CFO - Bro CuntRanger
COO - position still open....

I think in Sapa, I have not been there but should be able to bullshit them that I was the decendent of the Long lost dragon... so far a few provinces allows me to do that.

Hahahahaha you the man............

Thank you many many Bro Botar.....not sure what the point can do for me though....

Can exchange for beer and drink lor............kekekekeke

Never know there was quite a few Bros in Hanoi.
Just returned after 1 week business trip there. Should have checked SB earlier to find kakis to bring me ard.
Dunno where to go and ask hotel ppl and they just say "dunno"
Hope to meet you ppl at Hanoi someday

There's always a better tomoro..........not too late to find out.

Wow HCMC - Hanoi - HCMC - Hanoi. You better improve your tieng viet ok.

Bro Pink,
As spoken, I will be there on 11 Dec 2007 to 14 Dec 2007 to paint the town red again!!! YEAH!!!!!! I'm sure we'll have another whale of a time there!
Bro Botar, Come HCMC lah!!!

I'll be there on 1st - 7th Dec............see if i can extend and cheong with you guys.

BintanBeer
27-11-2007, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by BintanBeer
Thank you many many Bro Botar.....not sure what the point can do for me though....

Can exchange for beer and drink lor............kekekekeke

wah!!!!.....gud man........then what power can do le????:rolleyes:.....change air mileage...:D

bukake-maniac
27-11-2007, 09:51 AM
hi all bros,

i will be in hanoi on Dec 7 and in HCM Dec 13.

it's my second time to this great cty. may i join this bandwagon?

Botarbolampar
27-11-2007, 10:00 AM
wah!!!!.....gud man........then what power can do le????:rolleyes:.....change air mileage...

Good suggestion............kekekekeke

hi all bros,
i will be in hanoi on Dec 7 and in HCM Dec 13.
it's my second time to this great cty. may i join this bandwagon?

Welcome to Vietnam............just follow the thread.
Surely can find someone there. Enjoy the cool cool weather in the north.

Pink_Flyod
27-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Bro Pink,

Glad you enjoyed HCMC!!! As spoken, I will be there on 11 Dec 2007 to 14 Dec 2007 to paint the town red again!!! YEAH!!!!!! Hope to see you and Bro Dept in HCMC on 11 Dec if you guys can make it there!!! I'm sure we'll have another whale of a time there!

Bro Botar,

Come HCMC lah!!!

Bro Cunt... cannot lah... Dec 10th to 15th will be in Shanghai. Plan to go to Hanoi on the 15th afternoon and come back to SG on either on 16th or 17th because I need to go to LA on 18th.

Bro Botar... for sure I need to improve my viet...

deptrai4u
27-11-2007, 12:54 PM

ok gud. so how? Since I am ur HR in Hanoi, and CEO at night, should I start hiring ur sexcretary for ur next trip?

By the way, before u fly into Hanoi, make sure u get a ticket out before Christmas, flights quite packed. Or maybe this is good excuse to spend Christmas in hanoi... ;-)

Pink_Flyod
27-11-2007, 07:50 PM
ok gud. so how? Since I am ur HR in Hanoi, and CEO at night, should I start hiring ur sexcretary for ur next trip?

By the way, before u fly into Hanoi, make sure u get a ticket out before Christmas, flights quite packed. Or maybe this is good excuse to spend Christmas in hanoi... ;-)

Wah....SEXcretary hah.... no use one lah.. you know me. Mine already rusty !!! If hire, then Bro Cunt will mostly use her !!!!!

thank you for the reservation reminder... I will make sure that it will be done. BTW, will you be in Hanoi at those time ??? we can have cafe su da together.

Botarbolampar
28-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Bro Botar... for sure I need to improve my viet...

Anh Pink Flyod hoc tieng viet roi..........kekekekeke

By the way, before u fly into Hanoi, make sure u get a ticket out before Christmas, flights quite packed. Or maybe this is good excuse to spend Christmas in hanoi...

And the CKO here will sing you a viet X'mas song kekekekeke

Wah....SEXcretary hah.... no use one lah.. you know me. Mine already rusty !!! If hire, then Bro Cunt will mostly use her !!!!!

SEXcretary.........interesting

ThunderPriest
29-11-2007, 12:13 PM

Unless things have changed in the last 6 months, Hilton is girl-friendly. They girls will have to register at the front desk and they will make you sign a slip.
* If the coppers don't come asking for guest list, the hotel tears up the slip and don't charge you an extra room.
* If you suai and the coppers do come checking, then you will be billed an extra room.
--> Sorta "guest service" provided by Hilton. Don't know if they still do that anymore though, so do check with them.
If all fails, the girls will take you to a local Nha Nghi (like our Hotel 80 back home), Hotel Millie, Church Hotel, etc all considered fair game for gamesters.

ThunderPriest
29-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Wah, like that really must check out the place... so your friend base in Hanoi? I'm flying down this coming 28 Nov.

Both of us based in Hanoi...

Botarbolampar
29-11-2007, 03:49 PM

Bro TP, nice to know that you based there. Hope to meet you in Hanoi one day.

Specialboy
30-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Bro Botar,

You seldom post pics of babes & place of interest in Hanoi nowadays, i'm actually quite a fan of yours for those pics that you posted. Hope to see more pics coming thru'. Appreciate your effort.

BintanBeer
30-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Bro Botar,

You seldom post pics of babes & place of interest in Hanoi nowadays,

Bro Botar is not a photographer or journalist ma....he only can take if visit the place whenever free or possible ma....

looktosee
30-11-2007, 02:33 PM
very long time since last time I come here

Sign in today

Yarrick
30-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, the KTV at Hanoi Hotel is temporary closed?

I just corrected the contact for FH, just check, the mobile is still on.

PM me when you need the contact...

Yeah it's temporary closed. When it re-opens, I have no idea. I heard Hanoi Hotel is changing hands, and the license to operate the KTV is not valid during this transition.

bukake-maniac
01-12-2007, 02:51 PM

hi Bro,

i will be in Hanoi on Dec 6 for 3 days. care to cheong Boss KTV? this will be my second visit to that great city.

any bros gg to b there that time?

Carrot007
06-12-2007, 12:19 AM
Hmmm.... was it you whom I met in the BBQ place?

sam_cool
06-12-2007, 06:47 PM
In Hanoi now, boring coz no activity....any bro got good service gal number and let me have a excited nite? ?Hehe...any suggestion ?;)

Botarbolampar
07-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Bro Botar,
You seldom post pics of babes & place of interest in Hanoi nowadays, i'm actually quite a fan of yours for those pics that you posted. Hope to see more pics coming thru'. Appreciate your effort.

Hahaha i don't based there bro.

Bro Botar is not a photographer or journalist ma....he only can take if visit the place whenever free or possible ma....

Bro BB.....you got it.

Botarbolampar
07-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Bro Botar,

I just got back from HCMC.......there were some pictures in HCMC thread.

Botarbolampar
11-12-2007, 02:03 AM
By the way, before u fly into Hanoi, make sure u get a ticket out before Christmas, flights quite packed. Or maybe this is good excuse to spend Christmas in hanoi...

Ho ho ho Christmas is round the corner. Where are you bro deptrai?

Carrot007
11-12-2007, 03:07 AM
Bro Dep trai probably going back sillypore for christmas... me xau trai comming Hanoi for christmas, any bros joining me? Hohoho...

Bro Botarbolampar where to for christmas? hohoho...

xiaolang7
11-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Hello everybody,

I'm a newbie and I juz got back from Hanoi and would like to share my experience there.

I stayed in Melia (not girl friendly) and I went to Hanoi Hotel KTV for the first 2 nights no action though.

Girls are pretty and I must say they are actually better quality then Boss.
It seems like they are more keen to go to your hotel the next day as they are aware of the situation in Hanoi. So the girls just left her number wif me.
I am not free during day time so didn't call.
It cost me USD 35 to have the gal sit with me for all night.
Plus 300K Dong as tips.

On my last night I went to Fortuna Boss KTV.
Not many gals to choose from, maybe I came in late around 9pm so sat outside and have a drink.

Mamasan brought in the gals for parade, oni after 3 rounds I managed to find one although still a bit disappoint with the quality.
Ok, so chk wif mamasan how much to bring up to room. She replied USD 60 ST and USD 100 LT, however the room charge is USD 50 for 2 hours and USD 80 for a night.

The price really puts me off so I just enjoy the rest of the night drinking and playing with the gal.

Cost to have the gal sit with me for all night is USD 30.
Plus 300K Dong as tips.

That's will be all for my first post, not very interesting but hoped you guys will have some updated information of Hanoi chionging scene.

Overall, I find it just plain frustrating being there and unable to have action.

Botarbolampar
12-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Found something interesting. Just for sharing.

Online Vietnamese Listening Program
Pronunciation and Spelling Activities
for Learners of Vietnamese

http://www.public.asu.edu/~ickpl/listening/contents.htm

deptrai4u
12-12-2007, 02:39 PM

Me still here in Hanoi but back sillypore for xmas lor... ;-)

ThunderPriest
12-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah it's temporary closed. When it re-opens, I have no idea. I heard Hanoi Hotel is changing hands, and the license to operate the KTV is not valid during this transition.

It has reopened (if it was closed). Was there on Monday night with a fellow cheongster. Hooked up with this gorgeous 21 yr old gal from Nimh Binh who, as they say, Sucks like a Hoover, Fucks like a Trooper. So much so, I am arranging for a sequel for this Saturday (ve cua anh di ve, anh mot nguoi o day).

adidas88
14-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi bro TP ....

r u station in hanoi ??

i will be hanoi from 25th to 28th dec ...
i heard hanoi is very happening in christmas ..
is it truth ??

we can meet up when i am in hanoi ...

ThunderPriest
14-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Hmmm.... was it you whom I met in the BBQ place?

Yup... that's me... with bro deptrai and as such get good service, top quality food, and best of all, bet price :D

ThunderPriest
14-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Hi bro TP ....

r u station in hanoi ??

i will be hanoi from 25th to 28th dec ...
i heard hanoi is very happening in christmas ..
is it truth ??

we can meet up when i am in hanoi ...

christmas in hanoi just like any other day... they celeb christmas because all the expats celebrate and so take oppty to chop carrot.

I won't be in town however... going <ahem> out of town with a "friend".

tinha20041
14-12-2007, 03:21 PM
any fL contact in hanoi ar?? i might to go Hanoi next week ler..

Pink_Flyod
14-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Bro Dept.... I am arriving Hanoi on tomorrow (Sat)... will call you to arrange kopi session.

upmeplease
14-12-2007, 10:50 PM
I also going Hanoi next week, any happening places (massage, hair saloon, pub, disco) intro?

Pink_Flyod
16-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Went to 17 Saloon last night with a colleague... Bro Dept was busy. It was a saturday night and the crowd are there.. There are few Chio one as well. Not a bad place, at least it was better than when I visited few months ago on weekday. The live band has put up a good show. Drink cost is reasonable. A bottle of Orange(something) whisky cost 1.1m dong.

Botarbolampar
16-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Went to 17 Saloon last night with a colleague... Bro Dept was busy. It was a saturday night and the crowd are there.. There are few Chio one as well. Not a bad place, at least it was better than when I visited few months ago on weekday. The live band has put up a good show. Drink cost is reasonable. A bottle of Orange(something) whisky cost 1.1m dong.

Wow wow wow happening man. Enjoy your stay in Hanoi. I'll be in HCMC.

fat man chan
16-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Hi All,

Long time lurker but first time poster....

Been to Hanoi a couple of time in the past for work but find the place pretty difficult for newbie to engage in some P to P activities. Places that I've been to were mostly New Century (before it closed down), and Boss Club. In terms of Boss Club, the quality was definitely better than New Century, but more costly. So never ended up dabao'ing from there.

New Century was a good club to hang out and you could find some really hot chicks there. However, most of these hot ones don't seem to be FL or, if they are, probably only cater to the local rich kids. Being a foreigner (even though Asian looking) is pretty hard to hook up with these chicks if you don't know the local language. In terms of the FL, I find most of them to be pretty average and, of the few times that I went there, I only dabao'ed once.

Anyways, looks like I'd be going back to Hanoi next week and staying for the weekend. I'd be really interested in checking out the KTVs scene so if anyone is interested pm me. It'd be great if we could have the veterans like bro Dept and Botar joining us.

Botarbolampar
16-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Anyways, looks like I'd be going back to Hanoi next week and staying for the weekend. I'd be really interested in checking out the KTVs scene so if anyone is interested pm me. It'd be great if we could have the veterans like bro Dept and Botar joining us.

I'll be in HCMC and i think deptrai will be out-station. Enjoy the cool weather in Hanoi.

adidas88
18-12-2007, 11:42 AM
hi fellow bros ...

i'll be in hanoi from 25th to 27th dec and staying in sommerset west lake ..
any bros in hanoi at that time ??
can meet up and cheong together ...

PM me ...

thanks in advance

pocketrocket
18-12-2007, 11:54 AM
It has reopened (if it was closed). Was there on Monday night with a fellow cheongster. Hooked up with this gorgeous 21 yr old gal from Nimh Binh who, as they say, Sucks like a Hoover, Fucks like a Trooper. So much so, I am arranging for a sequel for this Saturday (ve cua anh di ve, anh mot nguoi o day).

Ha! You're the Man!!! :D

Pink_Flyod
18-12-2007, 06:52 PM
TP... next time we cheong together when I go to Hanoi... will PM you..

Carrot007
18-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey bro, I will reach on the 27th Afternoon, u still in Hanoi or fly off already?

hi fellow bros ...

i'll be in hanoi from 25th to 27th dec and staying in sommerset west lake ..
any bros in hanoi at that time ??
can meet up and cheong together ...

PM me ...

thanks in advance

Carrot007
18-12-2007, 10:01 PM
HI Bro,
I'll be in Hanoi next week too (27 Dec - 1 Jan). Will be glad to meet up. By the way, New Century already closed since May'07. Boss Ktv is still the same, but tadao prices increased slightly. Can cheong Boss with u if u r keen, i am staying in fortuna anyway. but if u wanna cheong the local ktv scene, we need to get more bros :)

I will PM u my contacts.

Hi All,

Been to Hanoi a couple of time in the past for work but find the place pretty difficult for newbie to engage in some P to P activities. Places that I've been to were mostly New Century (before it closed down), and Boss Club. In terms of Boss Club, the quality was definitely better than New Century, but more costly. So never ended up dabao'ing from there.

New Century was a good club to hang out and you could find some really hot chicks there. However, most of these hot ones don't seem to be FL or, if they are, probably only cater to the local rich kids. Being a foreigner (even though Asian looking) is pretty hard to hook up with these chicks if you don't know the local language. In terms of the FL, I find most of them to be pretty average and, of the few times that I went there, I only dabao'ed once.

Carrot007
18-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh yes, as long as deptrai is around, service always good. Same applies to the other places he brings me to.

Anyway, I'll be in Hanoi again from 27-30 Dec. How to get in touch with u? I've given u my email address leh, have you lost it when u leave early to go to 17? :)

Lets meet up for drinks again next week.

Yup... that's me... with bro deptrai and as such get good service, top quality food, and best of all, bet price :D

adidas88
19-12-2007, 09:36 AM
hi bro 007 ..

i am flying off on 28th morning to bkk ...
we can meet up on 27th and cheong ...

i think bro deptrai will only be in hanoi on 27th ...
so we can meet up together .. if it's okay with u guys ..

i am staying in sommerset west lake and i think it's pretty far from town ..

will PM u my contact ..

cheers

Carrot007
20-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Bro Adidas,
Replied your pm already :)
West lake real far away... but there a nice cozy cafe in the middle of the lake.

Hanoi is pretty cold now, do bring a jacket along bro.
If u manage to hook up a girl and she brings you around on the motorbike at night.... u could be shivering :)

Glad that bro deptrai is coming in too. With him around, no need to worry about not having fun.

hi bro 007 ..

i am flying off on 28th morning to bkk ...
we can meet up on 27th and cheong ...

i think bro deptrai will only be in hanoi on 27th ...
so we can meet up together .. if it's okay with u guys ..

i am staying in sommerset west lake and i think it's pretty far from town ..

will PM u my contact ..

cheers

Botarbolampar
20-12-2007, 10:22 AM
If u manage to hook up a girl and she brings you around on the motorbike at night.... u could be shivering :)

That's the beauty of Hanoi..................kekeke enjoy the motor ride with your em yeu.

pocketrocket
20-12-2007, 10:53 AM
That's the beauty of Hanoi..................kekeke enjoy the motor ride with your em yeu.

Cold weather great for cuddling up mah...Indoor and out :D

deptrai4u
20-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Hi All,

It'd be great if we could have the veterans like bro Dept and Botar joining us.

Hi All Bro here,

Just to report my movements, I will not be in Hanoi during Christmas and New year, only back Hanoi from 3 Jan onwards. I missed a couple of PM lately, sorry about that, been busy with work...

So anyone coming to hanoi, do PM me early and arrange for cheonging...

Meantime, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

ThunderPriest
20-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Oh yes, as long as deptrai is around, service always good. Same applies to the other places he brings me to.

Anyway, I'll be in Hanoi again from 27-30 Dec. How to get in touch with u? I've given u my email address leh, have you lost it when u leave early to go to 17? :)

Lets meet up for drinks again next week.

Paiseh... i did lose your email address. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town from the 28th, but 27th can go chiong. I take you to local K, good service since now fren with owner. Or... simple drinks, apparently couple of nice watering holes just opened, guess they all aiming to ring the xmas register.

Carrot007
20-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Troi oi buon qua ! Khong gap anh deptrai duoc.

Hi All Bro here,

Just to report my movements, I will not be in Hanoi during Christmas and New year, only back Hanoi from 3 Jan onwards. I missed a couple of PM lately, sorry about that, been busy with work...

So anyone coming to hanoi, do PM me early and arrange for cheonging...

Meantime, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Carrot007
20-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Bro ThunderPriest,
I've pm you my contacts again. Keep in touch. Will do the local ktv on 27th, another bro here also may join us.

See ya!

Paiseh... i did lose your email address. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town from the 28th, but 27th can go chiong. I take you to local K, good service since now fren with owner. Or... simple drinks, apparently couple of nice watering holes just opened, guess they all aiming to ring the xmas register.

cunt_ranger
21-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Bros Dep, Pink and Botar,

Merry Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Year to all!!!! Just got back from HCMC on Monday and still miss that lovely place!

Now recuperating from all my cheongings in Qingdao, Beijing and HCMC... Qingdao is beautiful with lotsa nice mei meis!!! Bros... I think we need to explore new territories man!! Hehehehehe...

Hope to meet all of you soon!!

Cheers!

adidas88
21-12-2007, 12:03 PM
thanks bro 007 for the valuable information and advises ..
have PM u my contact ...

too bad bro dep will not be in hanoi during christmas ...:(

can any bros advise me the address of these places:
17 Saloon
Relax Bar
My Way Cafe

thanks in advance

adidas88
21-12-2007, 06:19 PM
hi bro bteosg ...

my friend told me that somerset westlake hotel is gal friendly ..
can u confirm that ??

how's the hotel like ??

me will be staying there in christmas for 3 nights ...

thanks in advance

deptrai4u
21-12-2007, 07:57 PM
thanks bro 007 for the valuable information and advises ..
have PM u my contact ...

too bad bro dep will not be in hanoi during christmas ...:(

can any bros advise me the address of these places:
17 Saloon
Relax Bar
My Way Cafe

thanks in advance

17 Salon at 98 Tran Hung Dao
Relax bar at 62 Ly Thuong Kiet (or maybe 64)
My Way Cafe at Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh Block 17T3 (i think)

adidas88
22-12-2007, 08:36 AM
thanks bro deptrai for the address ...
will the cab driver be able to know the place if i show them the address ??

too bad u r out of town else we can meet up and have fun ...

anyway ...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all bros here ..

cheers

fat man chan
23-12-2007, 12:50 PM
HI Bro,
I'll be in Hanoi next week too (27 Dec - 1 Jan). Will be glad to meet up. By the way, New Century already closed since May'07. Boss Ktv is still the same, but tadao prices increased slightly. Can cheong Boss with u if u r keen, i am staying in fortuna anyway. but if u wanna cheong the local ktv scene, we need to get more bros :)

I will PM u my contacts.

Sorry for the delayed reply, but was busy with work during my whole time here in Hanoi. Anyways, I'm actually here only this week and flying out today. Overall, trip was uneventful with nothing partaken as it was pretty difficult to find a good place to cheong without local knowledge. Looks to me like Hanoi PTP nightlife for foreigner is pretty much gone with the closing of New Century (just my 2 cents).

Anyways, thanks for your offer to show me around. Hope that I'll be able to hook up with you or some of the veterans here next time I'm in town.

ThunderPriest
23-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Hanoi Hotel after Closing Time (aka Midnight Blues)
For those uninitiated, Hanoi night scene comes to a grinding halt around midnight (unless you want to go to the expat haunts like Solace or Lighthouse, which goes on and on, or some of the "connected" ktvs across the bridge).

Anyway, a couple of us folks down here got bored on Friday night after 17 Saloon closed, and was debating whether we wanted black chicken soup at Dong Dui Tan or wanton noodle over at Hanoi Hotel. Hanoi Hotel won. To cut a long story short, us blokes ambled over there in various states of inebriation (actually, all of us were drunk as rats), were seated by a cute waitress across from a table of girls.

Now... all the chio bu's who didn't get booked in Fortuna or Hanoi inevitably end up here or the cafetaria in Fortuna for supper plus last kopek to get biz for the night, plus you get a couple of newbies who will kind of cut their working teeth here as well.

This girl from across the table smiled widely at us three drunken fools, and came to us "you on holiday? want boom boom? good clean girl cheap cheap"... so... my little head sorta jerked awake and sent an impulse to the language center of my brain and I replied "oi zoi oi em moi! ... sau tieng Anh rat xau!" Mindful of bro Deptrai's advice, of course my Vietnamese is spoken in a cute "foreigner" manner. We immediately cut to the chase, and in about 10 minutes, 5 gals were in front of us. I took two, and my other two bros decided they were too drunk to have a happy finish.

Back to my place, the girls were all shy... turned out it was their first threesome... and I thought... ah ha! Time to educate these ladies on the wonderful world of lesbianism, and I like to watch. No such luck, one girl panicked and locked herself in my bathroom, while the other kept watching fearfully at the locked door. Oh well, as they say, sek tak em hou sai", so got her screaming and begging within an inch of her life. When she was done, she asked the other gal to come out, and in vietnamese said "anh ay rat tot, em thay rat xuong" pretty much said "I AM THE MAN!!!". Anyway, slipped on a new helmet and pounded the other girl as well. And... that was Friday night.
Then, yesteday evening, gal number 1 sms'ed me, and we ended up cuddling in 17 Saloon, much to the amusement of all my 17 Saloon waitress friends who started chanting "Anh di ngoai an pho, uong sua"... well, did raise their estimation of me as my girl shyly recounted to one of the waitress how I made her all wet and wobbly... I wonder if any of the girls in 17 are curious for a ride now :p... guess I will find out since got a saigonese bro in town and we've decided not to sleep tonight.

So.... for all you boys struggling with a hard on after midnight... go ahead, get language lessons at Hanoi Hotel...

Pink_Flyod
23-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Bros Dep, Pink and Botar,

Merry Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Year to all!!!! Just got back from HCMC on Monday and still miss that lovely place!

Now recuperating from all my cheongings in Qingdao, Beijing and HCMC... Qingdao is beautiful with lotsa nice mei meis!!! Bros... I think we need to explore new territories man!! Hehehehehe...

Hope to meet all of you soon!!

Cheers!

BEIJING has always been the heavenly party place... both the KTV and the club scene... but Qingdao was pretty quiet when I cheong there 10 years ago... anyway... will PM you my travelling schedule so that we can time and cheong to gether....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all cheongster and samster in this thread and specially to Bro Dept, Bro Cunt, Bro Botar, and Bro TP.

Pink_Flyod
23-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Hanoi Hotel after Closing Time (aka Midnight Blues)
For those uninitiated, Hanoi night scene comes to a grinding halt around midnight (unless you want to go to the expat haunts like Solace or Lighthouse, which goes on and on, or some of the "connected" ktvs across the bridge).

Anyway, a couple of us folks down here got bored on Friday night after 17 Saloon closed, and was debating whether we wanted black chicken soup at Dong Dui Tan or wanton noodle over at Hanoi Hotel. Hanoi Hotel won. To cut a long story short, us blokes ambled over there in various states of inebriation (actually, all of us were drunk as rats), were seated by a cute waitress across from a table of girls.

Now... all the chio bu's who didn't get booked in Fortuna or Hanoi inevitably end up here or the cafetaria in Fortuna for supper plus last kopek to get biz for the night, plus you get a couple of newbies who will kind of cut their working teeth here as well.

This girl from across the table smiled widely at us three drunken fools, and came to us "you on holiday? want boom boom? good clean girl cheap cheap"... so... my little head sorta jerked awake and sent an impulse to the language center of my brain and I replied "oi zoi oi em moi! ... sau tieng Anh rat xau!" Mindful of bro Deptrai's advice, of course my Vietnamese is spoken in a cute "foreigner" manner. We immediately cut to the chase, and in about 10 minutes, 5 gals were in front of us. I took two, and my other two bros decided they were too drunk to have a happy finish.

Back to my place, the girls were all shy... turned out it was their first threesome... and I thought... ah ha! Time to educate these ladies on the wonderful world of lesbianism, and I like to watch. No such luck, one girl panicked and locked herself in my bathroom, while the other kept watching fearfully at the locked door. Oh well, as they say, sek tak em hou sai", so got her screaming and begging within an inch of her life. When she was done, she asked the other gal to come out, and in vietnamese said "anh ay rat tot, em thay rat xuong" pretty much said "I AM THE MAN!!!". Anyway, slipped on a new helmet and pounded the other girl as well. And... that was Friday night.
Then, yesteday evening, gal number 1 sms'ed me, and we ended up cuddling in 17 Saloon, much to the amusement of all my 17 Saloon waitress friends who started chanting "Anh di ngoai an pho, uong sua"... well, did raise their estimation of me as my girl shyly recounted to one of the waitress how I made her all wet and wobbly... I wonder if any of the girls in 17 are curious for a ride now :p... guess I will find out since got a saigonese bro in town and we've decided not to sleep tonight.

So.... for all you boys struggling with a hard on after midnight... go ahead, get language lessons at Hanoi Hotel...

Bro TP.... wah so happening.... will cheong with you and Bro Dept next time around.

ThunderPriest
24-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Bro TP.... wah so happening.... will cheong with you and Bro Dept next time around.

Anytime bro...

adidas88
26-12-2007, 10:30 AM
hi bro 007 and TP ...

my trip have postpone to 29th dec to 1st jan ..
r u guys still in hanoi during that time ??
we can meet up and have fun together ..

merry christmas to all bros here ..

adidas88
26-12-2007, 10:33 AM
hi bros in hanoi ..
need some advice ..

is it advisable to get the local sim card when in hanoi ??
what's the lowest value we can buy ??
and can we used it to call overseas ??

thanks in advance for any recommendations ...

ThunderPriest
26-12-2007, 01:08 PM
hi bro 007 and TP ...

Unfortunately, not around on the 29th. Doing the family thing and taking them to Hue and Hoi An...

deptrai4u
26-12-2007, 01:08 PM
hi bros in hanoi ..
need some advice ..

is it advisable to get the local sim card when in hanoi ??
what's the lowest value we can buy ??
and can we used it to call overseas ??

thanks in advance for any recommendations ...

Is is definitely advisable to get LOCAL SIM card when in Hanoi. If u are still using a Singapore mobile number, then the following problems applies:
1. When someone in Singapore calls u, u pick up and says "hello..", it cost u about S$3.20 already.
2. When u SMS to a Singapore number, each SMS cost u about S$1
3. When u SMS to a Vietnam number, each SMS cost u about S$1.30
4. When someone in Vietnam calls u, each min cost to Caller is S$0.90 and to you is S$3.
5. When u call a local Vietnam mobile, u are paying S$0.50 per min.
6. When u call a Singapore number, u are paying about S$3.50 per min. Unless u using Callback and then u pays about S$2.20 in total.

The above prices are approx and includes charges by both the Vietnam Telco and Singapore Telco.

When u use a local SIM card in hanoi.
1. When someone in Singapore calls u, u pick up and says "hello..", it cost u nothing... let the caller in Singapore pay to talk to you ;-)
2. When u SMS to a Singapore number, each SMS cost u about S$0.40
3. When u SMS to a Vietnam number, each SMS cost u about S$0.20
4. When someone in Vietnam calls u, each min cost to Caller is S$0.30 and to you is FREE.
5. When u call a local Vietnam mobile, u are paying S$0.30 per min.
6. When u call a Singapore number, u are paying about S$0.90 per min.

As a result, major savings for you and at the same time, u can give ur Vietnam number to those Viet mei mei to call you and they still do not hv ur Singapore number so they cannot disturb u when u with your Lion King in singapore.

U can buy the SIM card from the departure area in the airport, and buy the top up card too.

adidas88
26-12-2007, 02:30 PM
u r the man, bro deptrai4u ...

u always provide detail information to help bros here ..
kudos to u, man ..

thanks for helping me to save money on phone bills ..
unfortunately we cannot meet up this time but i promise i'll be back and will give u a big treat, bro ..

merry christmas ...

adidas88
26-12-2007, 02:37 PM
another question bro norice ..

is the departure area only place at the airport i can get a SIM card ??

do u know what's the charges is when receive a SMS from Singapore in Hanoi on a Singapore number ??

deptrai4u
27-12-2007, 01:42 PM
another question bro norice ..

is the departure area only place at the airport i can get a SIM card ??

do u know what's the charges is when receive a SMS from Singapore in Hanoi on a Singapore number ??

You can buy a SIM card from any provision shop and most phone shops in Hanoi. The advantages of getting it in the airport is:
a. U can kill time in the taxi ride to Hanoi by installing the SIM card and activating it.
b. the pretty lady at the counter speaks English so u can ask her all the questions u may have, or u can also PRETEND to ask her all ur "questions" that u may have so that she gets the idea that u are first time in Hanoi and maybe u should even ask if she can show you where to eat for dinner ;-)
c. if u have done step b, then u can also proceed to test ur new SIM card by asking her to use ur phone to call her own mobile.. in this way, u got her number and she got urs...

Remember to buy a VND300k topup card as well. And in the process of doing it, let her get a glimpse of ur stack of VND 500k... this may enhance ur success rate of step b and c.

When u get an SMS from Singapore number.. its free!

Reaper
27-12-2007, 02:01 PM
You can buy a SIM card from any provision shop and most phone shops in Hanoi. The advantages of getting it in the airport is:
a. U can kill time in the taxi ride to Hanoi by installing the SIM card and activating it.
b. the pretty lady at the counter speaks English so u can ask her all the questions u may have, or u can also PRETEND to ask her all ur "questions" that u may have so that she gets the idea that u are first time in Hanoi and maybe u should even ask if she can show you where to eat for dinner ;-)
c. if u have done step b, then u can also proceed to test ur new SIM card by asking her to use ur phone to call her own mobile.. in this way, u got her number and she got urs...

Remember to buy a VND300k topup card as well. And in the process of doing it, let her get a glimpse of ur stack of VND 500k... this may enhance ur success rate of step b and c.

*bowing to master*

adidas88
27-12-2007, 04:23 PM

bro dep ... u'r the man ...
thanks for the valuable advises and tips ...
i'll sure go and get the SIM card from the pretty lady ...:o
and wish me luck ... :)

cheers and A Happy New Year to u ..

Carrot007
27-12-2007, 08:23 PM
HI Bro Adidas,
Me landed in Hanoi already, waiting for u to come. I'll be around till the 1st as well.

hi bro 007 and TP ...

jackbl
28-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Bro, i think he is asking if he use singapore tel no, how much is the charge for it to receive SMS in hanoi?

I think it is chargable, not free. cos it is using autoroaming.

suckerll
28-12-2007, 08:59 AM
HI Bro Adidas,
Me landed in Hanoi already, waiting for u to come. I'll be around till the 1st as well.hi i'll be arriving today n staying till the 31st, wonder if anyone can advise if there is internet in room at bao son hotel? also is there any happening places near hotel?

if possible can arrange to meet up at night :D for a cuppa and walk walk around?

cheers!!!

adidas88
28-12-2007, 11:13 AM
HI Bro Adidas,
Me landed in Hanoi already, waiting for u to come. I'll be around till the 1st as well.

bro 007 ... i will be arriving on 29th noon ...
will contact u when i'm there ...
where will u be staying in hanoi ??

Bro, i think he is asking if he use singapore tel no, how much is the charge for it to receive SMS in hanoi?
I think it is chargable, not free. cos it is using autoroaming.

that's right bro ... cos i know i am charge when someone sms me from singapore on my sin phone when i am in bkk ..

suckerll
28-12-2007, 11:40 AM
that's right bro ... cos i know i am charge when someone sms me from singapore on my sin phone when i am in bkk ..from what i know, all incoming sms are free irregardless of where u r;)

Thom07
28-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Bro Adidas,

The last time when I was overseas and using Singtel, I was not charged for incoming sms. Maybe you would like to check with them?

Bro Deptrai,

Normally what is the period of time a new sim card can used b4 it expires unless we do a top up?

Thom

adidas88
28-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Normally what is the period of time a new sim card can used b4 it expires unless we do a top up?

Thom

i believe the telco service provider will sent a sms to ur phone and it will state the valid date ...
this is what happen when i top up my bkk sim card ...

the higher amount of the top up card, the longer is the validility ...

deptrai4u
28-12-2007, 06:43 PM
B

Bro Deptrai,

Thom

About 90 days. And each top up of VND300k gives u another 60 days.

Carrot007
28-12-2007, 11:07 PM
When I buy my VINAPHONE sim card, the vaildity is 4 mths, then i topped up 200K VND again in November, my validity extends till April. Wow, I do not know why it is so long...

About 90 days. And each top up of VND300k gives u another 60 days.

Carrot007
28-12-2007, 11:12 PM
I'll be in Fortuna Hotel till 29th night, then I will swap to a small family hotel in the old quaters, until 31st.

[QUOTE=adidas88;2489352]bro 007 ... i will be arriving on 29th noon ...
will contact u when i'm there ...
where will u be staying in hanoi ??

Carrot007
28-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Most Hotels have internet access either free or chargable, it varies. In Fortuna Hotel they charge USD 9+ per day for internet access in my room. Some small hotels give you free access via ADSL. But even if your hotel does not have internet access, there are a lot of cafes with wireless internet access.

I have PM you my VN number, u can call me up if u wanna drink.

hi i'll be arriving today n staying till the 31st, wonder if anyone can advise if there is internet in room at bao son hotel? also is there any happening places near hotel?

if possible can arrange to meet up at night :D for a cuppa and walk walk around?

cheers!!!

Singster
31-12-2007, 01:50 AM
Hi bro deptrai4u,

I will going to Hanoi for the 1st time next month.

Wana ask you if i buy a local phone card, how do i call back to Singapore in the cheapest way ?

Like if i'm in Thailand i use +009-65-phone number to call SG very cheap :)

Hope u can advise , thanksss in advance :)

Is is definitely advisable to get LOCAL SIM card when in Hanoi. If u are still using a Singapore mobile number, then the following problems applies:
1. When someone in Singapore calls u, u pick up and says "hello..", it cost u about S$3.20 already.
2. When u SMS to a Singapore number, each SMS cost u about S$1
3. When u SMS to a Vietnam number, each SMS cost u about S$1.30
4. When someone in Vietnam calls u, each min cost to Caller is S$0.90 and to you is S$3.
5. When u call a local Vietnam mobile, u are paying S$0.50 per min.
6. When u call a Singapore number, u are paying about S$3.50 per min. Unless u using Callback and then u pays about S$2.20 in total.

The above prices are approx and includes charges by both the Vietnam Telco and Singapore Telco.

When u use a local SIM card in hanoi.
1. When someone in Singapore calls u, u pick up and says "hello..", it cost u nothing... let the caller in Singapore pay to talk to you ;-)
2. When u SMS to a Singapore number, each SMS cost u about S$0.40
3. When u SMS to a Vietnam number, each SMS cost u about S$0.20
4. When someone in Vietnam calls u, each min cost to Caller is S$0.30 and to you is FREE.
5. When u call a local Vietnam mobile, u are paying S$0.30 per min.
6. When u call a Singapore number, u are paying about S$0.90 per min.

As a result, major savings for you and at the same time, u can give ur Vietnam number to those Viet mei mei to call you and they still do not hv ur Singapore number so they cannot disturb u when u with your Lion King in singapore.

U can buy the SIM card from the departure area in the airport, and buy the top up card too.

deptrai4u
31-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi bro deptrai4u,

I will going to Hanoi for the 1st time next month.

Wana ask you if i buy a local phone card, how do i call back to Singapore in the cheapest way ?

Like if i'm in Thailand i use +009-65-phone number to call SG very cheap :)

Hope u can advise , thanksss in advance :)

Sawadee krub Khun Singster,

Torasap Singapore mai pang mai pang dial 17170065phone_number. neng nanti US$0.40.

Reference : VietNamNet - VNPT cuts telecom charges as of September 1 (http://english.vietnamnet.vn/tech/2007/09/737467/)

chok dee krub.

Botarbolampar
31-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Happy New Year bro deptrai and all here.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/asprez/ChoBenTanhByNight.jpg

April
31-12-2007, 03:34 PM
hihi...
i will be in hanoi from 14th til 17th of jan... :)

hope to meet up anyone for a drink,,,

goo_ey
01-01-2008, 04:22 AM
Wish every bros will prospers and have an enjoyable HAPPY 2008!

Botarbolampar
01-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Sawadee krub Khun Singster,
Torasap Singapore mai pang mai pang dial 17170065phone_number. neng nanti US$0.40.
Reference : VietNamNet - VNPT cuts telecom charges as of September 1 (http://english.vietnamnet.vn/tech/2007/09/737467/)
chok dee krub.

Hello bro deptrai,

So it will be cheaper to use our Vn HP to call back Sgp (17170065XXXXXXXX)

I normally just use my Sgp HP to call back.

lugi
01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Dear bros in Hanoi,

I've just been informed by my company in Sillypoe that I have been posted to Hanoi on a permenant basis.

I have a few questions that may not be relevant for this thread or forum, but I hope that kind bros can help and not flame me.

As a newbie and being left on my own devices, I need help on the following:

1) Accommodation
I'm on a really miserly package, so those serviced apartments are out. I guess I have to settle in renting rooms. I believe that should cost around 200sgd to 400sgd. (yes, based on what I'm getting, that shld be all I can afford). Anyone has any contacts of nice landlord that wants to let out a room long term? (Is there also a need to pay x months of rental upfront?) Any bros with advice on this? Much appreciated.

2) EPL
I know this sounds silly, but I can't live without the weekly dosage of EPL action. Anyone who knows any place that screens live games, would appreciate it if can share here.

I think for a start, these 2 areas are most important.

I am not exactly a cheongster, as I can't hold my drinks well.. :p

Just usually had the std massage plus optional HJ in some massage parlours in HCMC before...

Any help renedered is much appreciated.

Happy New Year to All bros!!!

Rgds,
Lugi

Pink_Flyod
01-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Bro Lugi... Alternatively, find a VN GF and bunked together with her lar... :D.

Botarbolampar
02-01-2008, 12:37 AM

Hahaha you cheeky fellow. So how many baxa you have in Vietnam.

lugi
02-01-2008, 08:54 AM

Dear Bro PF,

That's a really good idea!!!

But first, got to find a baxa first....

But on hindsight, not that great an idea as that will limit me to just her... :p

Botarbolampar
02-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Dear Bro PF,
That's a really good idea!!!But first, got to find a baxa first....
But on hindsight, not that great an idea as that will limit me to just her...

Hahaha for this we have to learn from bro deptrai.

deptrai4u
02-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Hahaha for this we have to learn from bro deptrai.

And here we go again.....

My advise to Lugi is this.. just go to Hanoi with ur problems and without ANY SOLUTIONS. When u reach there, just check in any cheapo local hotels first (if need help I can arrange for you US$20 per night).

Then go to any road side stall to eat beef kway teow and lament to the auntie about your problems... and magically ur problems will be solved bcos she will ask u to bunk in her house with her pretty young daughter. I am not even joking about this... i keep getting all kinds of offer when I pretend to be in a hopeless situation in all kinds of places.. for example, noodle stall, motor bike repair shop, fried tofu stall, and while even just sitting by the lakeside.

By the way, I am not handsome and overly fat (which is why i need a name like Deptrai... in school, those ugly girls always named as Mei Li). So if any of you guys meets me, surely u will think "If this fat ugly man can charm those girls, surely I can do better!".

So take my advise... share ur woes freely with any wealthy road-side beef noodles stall and soon u will have too many choices.

If all else fails, PM me ur arrival details with specific area of help u needed about 1 to 2 weeks before u arrive and i see if I can arrange for someone to welcome u at the airport with opened legs... uhmm... i mean opened arms!

Botarbolampar
02-01-2008, 10:33 PM
If all else fails, PM me ur arrival details with specific area of help u needed about 1 to 2 weeks before u arrive and i see if I can arrange for someone to welcome u at the airport with opened legs... uhmm... i mean opened arms!

Troi oi, deptrai not handsom, than who is the handsome.
Ok I'll PM you, SMS you & call your mobile. When I come to Hanoi.
Kekekekekekekekekekeke. See you soon.:D:D

Pink_Flyod
02-01-2008, 11:31 PM
"Hahaha you cheeky fellow. So how many baxa you have in Vietnam."

See bro Botar... our Bro Dept has the same suggestion and event pointed the 'how to'.... but sadly, I don't have baxa yet.... company always arrange me to stay in hotels.... Maybe if I can find some work to do in VN, then a baxa or baxas will help my lonely didi.

lugi
03-01-2008, 12:00 PM
And here we go again.....

My advise to Lugi is this.. just go to Hanoi with ur problems and without ANY SOLUTIONS. When u reach there, just check in any cheapo local hotels first (if need help I can arrange for you US$20 per night).

Then go to any road side stall to eat beef kway teow and lament to the auntie about your problems... and magically ur problems will be solved bcos she will ask u to bunk in her house with her pretty young daughter. I am not even joking about this... i keep getting all kinds of offer when I pretend to be in a hopeless situation in all kinds of places.. for example, noodle stall, motor bike repair shop, fried tofu stall, and while even just sitting by the lakeside.

By the way, I am not handsome and overly fat (which is why i need a name like Deptrai... in school, those ugly girls always named as Mei Li). So if any of you guys meets me, surely u will think "If this fat ugly man can charm those girls, surely I can do better!".

So take my advise... share ur woes freely with any wealthy road-side beef noodles stall and soon u will have too many choices.

Hello Bro Deptrai,

Haha, like the Viets would say, "You joking me !!!" :p

However, seems like a good idea.. however, will only choose
1) Food stalls that serve yummy dishes AND
2) Have a young pretty lass manning it

So bros, if anyone of you see a young turk with receding hairline trying to get free meals and meat from some road side stall, come over and say hi.

Ok, I read a little hint in your message.. "Leave Singaporean Mentality" behind... :)

Nevertheless, thanks for the suggestion..

Ok, that's all for now...

Cheers!

sugardad
03-01-2008, 12:18 PM
I can pledge for SIr Deptrai.

Also Sir Deptrai, I may have a friend that may need help like lugi, will understand his situatiopn first before giving you more details......may be can take it as me intro you a new customer that may need your professional skill. He will be there for a year....at least.

Cheers to 2008 !

Botarbolampar
03-01-2008, 08:54 PM
"Hahaha you cheeky fellow. So how many baxa you have in Vietnam."
See bro Botar... our Bro Dept has the same suggestion and event pointed the 'how to'.... but sadly, I don't have baxa yet.... company always arrange me to stay in hotels.... Maybe if I can find some work to do in VN, then a baxa or baxas will help my lonely didi.

Hahaha I'm sure in hanoi.........too many, more dan enough for all of us here.

Also Sir Deptrai, I may have a friend that may need help like lugi, will understand his situatiopn first before giving you more details......may be can take it as me intro you a new customer that may need your professional skill. He will be there for a year....at least.
Cheers to 2008 !

You found the right man.......YES.

deptrai4u
03-01-2008, 09:40 PM

Cheers to 2008 !

Send him/them over! we will baptise them one-by-one.

Botarbolampar
03-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Send him/them over! we will baptise them one-by-one.

Hahahahaha baptise only luckily not circumcise boy.

Cum_Luver
04-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Hahahahaha baptise only luckily not circumcise boy.

wow bro botar (No.3),
can see that you really enjoy your time at HCMC hor...:D

change your avatar, so colourful, very nice and good to use also haha...

Botarbolampar
04-01-2008, 09:48 AM
wow bro botar (No.3),
can see that you really enjoy your time at HCMC hor...change your avatar, so colourful, very nice and good to use also haha...

Hahaha.............Team work team work.........for all the bros in Tiko's Club.

TT@N
04-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be in Hanoi from 9/Jan to 11/Jan. Havent been there for many years.
Any bros free to meet up for cheonging? Pls PM me.

Cheers...

adidas88
07-01-2008, 07:34 PM
just back from hanoi/bkk last night ...
lots of work in office to take care and so posted this FR late ...
sorry ...

thanks to bro deptrai on the advise of the SIM card ..
it was so useful especially when i have to contact bro carrot007 and msg/call my gf in singapore ...
saved me lots of money ...

okay .. here it goes ..
upon arrival at hanoi airport, go straight to citibank atm and withdraw some dongs .. immediately i become a multi-millionaire ...
next approach telco shop but cannot find any pretty sales gal so bought a 300K dong SIM card from a man $#%$&%
got into a cab and head to somerset west lake hotel for US$12 ..
the service apartment is damn good ...
clean, spacious and good layout ..
even the gals i bring back marvel at the hotel room ...

meet up with my thai friend, peter. he arrive 2 hrs earlier from bkk ...
contacted bro carrot007 and will meet him for dinner ...
next we head straight to Sakura VIP for a massage ...
each room have a fish tank beside the bath tub .. i mean real fishes swimming in it ..
a SYT gal came in chortly wearing short skirts .. #4 cannot remember her name ....
she's kinda skin-dark, 22 yrs old, 7 on looks .. can understand and speak little english ...
she bathed me in the bath tub with her standing outside .. kinda wierd ..
anyway .. after the shower, lied on the massage bed and she start to give her 6.0 grade massage on my back ...
it's more like going through the motion ..
after a while ..she asked me to turn over and start to massage my head and hands ..
then she start to tease my didi .. and says massage here ...
using sign language and english, i told her i do not want HJ but want sex ..
she says cannot ... i asked what abt BJ pointing my finger to her mouth ..
and she says okay ...
she then start her BJ ... not bad, have some suction .. at least better than her massage ...
i then start roaming her and she's wet ...
not before long, i cum in her mouth ...
my first shot in hanoi ...

she then start cleaning me up with a wet towel ...
i changed and asked her how much ...
she says up to u .. (that's only a expression) ...
i tease her and gave her 100K dong .. she shake her head and says NO ..
i then increase to 200K dong .. she still shake her head ...
when i reached 500K dong, she stopped shaking and told them from my hand ... what a way to say "up to u" ...

peter did not have any luck with her gal ...
she's asked for US$50 for a HJ and peter decline it ..
anyway peter doesn't like HJ and since she can do nothing else, nothing happen ..

the massage cost 900K dong for both of us ....

we then meet bro carrot007 at fortuna hotel and have dinner at Thuy Ta Cafe in Hoan Kieh Lake ...
bro carrot007 gf came later and join us ...

we then proceed to boss ktv in fortuna hotel ...
as advise by bro carrot007, we choose to be in the hall instead of ktv rooms .. he says we can save the money if we r not going to sing ...
since all of us r not drinkers, it's better to stay in the hall ..

after a few lines of gals for us to choose, we finnaly got one for ourselves except for bro carrot007, his gf is with him,
but i have to change my gal cos she cannot do LT tonight ..
so mamasan bring another gal to me ..
this gal, LAN,#179, 7.5 looks is horny like hell ...
she keep french-kissing me and massage my didi the moment she sat down ..
we have supper with the gals at fortuna before heading to our hotel ..

sorry bro ...
gotta to go now ...

adidas88
08-01-2008, 05:46 PM
cont'd ..

we arrive at the hotel in 2 separate cab ...
the gals drop their ID at the reception counter ..
apartment is gal-friendly ...

once inside my room, she marvel at the place and start french-kissing me on the bed for a few minutes .. man, she's horny ..
than she stood up and says she need to shower first ... what a turn-off ..
anyway .. she took quite a while in the bathroom ..
later i realise she have used the bathtub and soak herself in it and enjoy herself ..
i than took a quick bath and hop into bed ...
she started to cat bath me and give me a long & good bbbj ..
cannot take it anymore and penetrate her raw ..
she was so wet and she don't mind at all ...
but after a few strokes, i reached for the cd ...
me not going to go all the way raw with her ..
the rest is SOP ... try many position and finally came ..
after we washed up, she hug me like a pillow and fonder with my didi ..
the feeling is great but i am too tired and fall alseep shortly ...
but the whole night, i can feel that she's fondering with my didi ..
i think my didi was standing up the whole night .. poor thing ..

in the morning, after she knows i'm awake ..
she start catbath me and go south and give me a bbbj ...
man, i tell u .. this woman is really horny ...
we tried many position including standing .. feeling is good ..
SOP and came in missionary position ...
she wrap her legs around my waist and dun let go ...
and i lay on her soft boobs for a while trying to catch my breath ...

we then wash up and i gave her US$100 and 100K dong for her taxi ..
she gave me a big kiss and hug me tightly ...

have breakfast in the hotel .. nothing to shout abt ..
very simple western breakfast ...
peter was sleeping like a pig ...
i feel like taking a swim at the pool but upon checking on the pool water temperature, i changed my mind ..
dun want to catch a cold during my holiday ...
be safe than regret later ..

we have our lunch at Cityview Cafe at Hoan Kiem Lake ...
it's on the fifth and highest floor in the building ...
the weather was so cold ... so damn good feeling ...
bro carrot007 join us later and bought another gf of his .. different from last night ...
we than proceed to a shopping center ...
i am Peter left together to Hanoi Hotel for a massage ..
bro carrot007 is still shopping with his gf ...

at the hanoi hotel massage counter, we get to choose the massage gal we want from the photos on the board ...
some of them looks abt 6.5 to 7 .. most CMI ...
anyway .. i choose #8 .. looks not bad to me ...
we than proceed to change and go for our sauna and steam ..
than dip into the warm and hot pool ...
they have a chill pool but no one is in it ..
after we shower, we proceed upstair and relax at the lounge ...
drinks and snacks are free ...

when we r ready, we signal to the cafe gal and she notify the massage gals and they bring us to the rooms ...
#8 looks like a SYT .. different from the photo ...
can't remember her name ... aged 24 but looks like 20 ..

massage was SOP .... after she turn me facing up, the magic word came ..
"massage here" ?? i replied "nope, i dun like" ..."sex or bj" ??
she says NO .... but she still insist to massage my didi ...
i keep saying i dun want and dun like ...
finally she stopped ...
i told her to massage my head and she obliged ...

time up and she hand me a voucher and asked me to write the tips on it ..
i wrote 100K dong and she make so much noise saying it's too little and that 90 minutes of massage is too long ...
so i rewrite it to 200K dong and she still complain ...
i was rather piss off now .. man, u only do massage and nothing else, how much do u really want ???
i told her 200K dong is fair and if she don't want it, i can take it back ...
she snatch the voucher from my hand ... keep her head low and murmur something but i careless ... not even a thank you for me ... KNN ..

meet up with bro carrot007 for dinner at Hot Rock Cafe ...
located near Hanoi Hotel ... it's western food ..
after dinner, we proceed to Hanoi Hotel KTV ...
we sat at the hall and start the process in choosing the gals ...
to shortlist the selection, i told the mamasan to bring only gals that do LT but mamasan says we have to negotiate with the gals personally ..
she claim she's not sure who can do LT ...
after a few rounds of gals, mamasan have some response ...
she start pointing her torchlight to the gal that do LT to me ...
bro carrot007 was fast .. he got a nice looking one but she do not do LT .. anyway bro carrot007 don't need one here .. he have one waiting ..

finally me and peter manage to get one ...
mine was another SYT .. aged 22, name Ling .. small built and shy .. but sweet ..
after settling the bills, we waited for the gals at our hotel ...
everything is normal .... sex was SOP except my gal is damn shy ..
she will pull the cover over us when we have sex ...
after we r done and washed up .. she cuddle up to me and hug me to sleep ..
the feeling is good and i like it ...
wondering do all viet gals do that ??
we have another round in the morning ...
gave her US$100 and 100K dong for taxi ..
she then asked for US$20 tips to mamasan cos we did not give any last night and mamasan make sure she get it from us ..
i told her we'll be at Hanoi KTV tonight and will personally give to mamasan ..
actually me and peter do not have any intention to be there again ..

to be cont'd ...

adidas88
08-01-2008, 06:20 PM
cont'd

surprise to meet peter at the apartment cafe having breakfast ...
he did not sleep well cos his gal was having a bad cough and he was afraid of getting infected by her virus but he was a nice man .. he did asked the gal to go home if she want to but she choose to stay ..

we went to old quarter for some shopping ...
later end up having lunch at the same building yesterday but on the 3rd floor this time .. "Legend Beer" highly recommended by bro carrot007 ..
we ordered a com rang thap and com chien cua ... man, the serving is so big for each dish .. enough for 2 person ...
we then proceed to Hanoi Hotel for foot massage and sauna ...
the foot massage skill in Hanoi cannot compare with BKK ...
we burn 3 hours of our time there and meet up with bro carrot007 and his gf for dinner at a japanese teppanyaki style restaurant but not serving japanese food ...
nice experience .. food was heavy ..
me and peter then proceed to Boss KTV ...
bro carrot007 cannot join us .. his gf is sticking to him like super glue ..

moment we step into Boss KTV .. all the gals are like bees flying to honey ... all start coming forward and grab u by ur hands and arms ..
than gal #179, LAN grab me by my arms and lead me to the hall and sat me down .. KNN .. i was hopping to get a new gal since this is my last night in Hanoi .. but i didn't want to be rude and disappoint her since she have been very nice to me on the previous night ...
and peter was also attached to the same gal ... but he seems to enjoy it ..
anyway .. Boss KTV have a New Year party and we just have fun there ..
we did not bring any gals back becoz we r leaving for BKK first thing next morning ...
but i would want to if she was another gal ...

this is our 2nd time to Hanoi ...
all the places we've been .. , hotels, massage parlours, ktvs and restaurants are mostly for tourists thus it cost us more to stay in Hanoi ...
but i'm glad to meet up with bro carrot007 and his viet gfs ...
hopefully we can get to meet other bros in Hanoi and cheong the local scene ...

next stop .... BKK ...
will post my FR's in BKK board ..

Pink_Flyod
09-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Never seen such as detail FR before.... way to go bro.

TT@N
10-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm now in Hanoi, leaving tomorrow. So tonight gotta score. Any bros out there wanna meet up? Pls PM me.

Carrot007
10-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Nice FR bro adidas, glad to have u guys there too. If u guys had not came, I will be quite bored in Hanoi too.

To scored in the local scene, u need time and patience. So for those bro who came for just 2-3 days and wanna have fun, I'll still recommend the international KTVs, just "hit-and-run" :)
Though u pay more, but at least u have more selection and communication is easier. The girls at the local scene speaks very limited english or chinese and selection is limited to about 15-20 girls max.

Anyway, I will be in Hanoi on 24-27th Jan, then to HCMC till 30th Jan. Any bros can meet up?

Bro Deptrai, u be there during this time?
Bro ThunderPriest, still waiting for u to bring me to the local KTV which you mentioned.

Sex.Photos
10-01-2008, 09:48 PM
cont'd
this is our 2nd time to Hanoi ...
all the places we've been .. , hotels, massage parlours, ktvs and restaurants are mostly for tourists thus it cost us more to stay in Hanoi ...
but i'm glad to meet up with bro carrot007 and his viet gfs ...
hopefully we can get to meet other bros in Hanoi and cheong the local scene ... next stop .... BKK ...will post my FR's in BKK board ..

Thanks for sharing.................great sharing spirit.

jackbl
11-01-2008, 12:36 AM
I went to HCMC hair salon and have massage too, but i guess the standard may not be as good as the one u went to at hanoi.... I also gave 200k dong to the gal that shampoo my hair and massage me. She thanks me alot and ask me to go again tomor...

cont'd ..
i told her 200K dong is fair and if she don't want it, i can take it back ...
she snatch the voucher from my hand ... keep her head low and murmur something but i careless ... not even a thank you for me ... KNN ..
to be cont'd ...

Botarbolampar
11-01-2008, 03:57 AM
Never seen such as detail FR before.... way to go bro.

Have to agree with you......very detail FR.:)

killerkiller
13-01-2008, 09:10 AM
cont'd ..

she started to cat bath me and give me a long & good bbbj ..
cannot take it anymore and penetrate her raw ..
she was so wet and she don't mind at all ...
but after a few strokes, i reached for the cd ...
me not going to go all the way raw with her ..

Dear Bro Adidas88

Good FR and keep it up. Bro, now a days using CD is insufficient for SAFE SEX.. You will have to wear a MASK too.....:D Will up you when regain power....

cheers...KK

April
13-01-2008, 04:54 PM
i am now in hanoi sunny hotel..

any one interested to meet???

April
14-01-2008, 07:12 AM
Hi, is there any bros in Hanoi??
my contact is 0932235975

Yarrick
15-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Dear bros in Hanoi,

I've just been informed by my company in Sillypoe that I have been posted to Hanoi on a permenant basis.

I have a few questions that may not be relevant for this thread or forum, but I hope that kind bros can help and not flame me.

As a newbie and being left on my own devices, I need help on the following:

1) Accommodation
I'm on a really miserly package, so those serviced apartments are out. I guess I have to settle in renting rooms. I believe that should cost around 200sgd to 400sgd. (yes, based on what I'm getting, that shld be all I can afford). Anyone has any contacts of nice landlord that wants to let out a room long term? (Is there also a need to pay x months of rental upfront?) Any bros with advice on this? Much appreciated.

2) EPL
I know this sounds silly, but I can't live without the weekly dosage of EPL action. Anyone who knows any place that screens live games, would appreciate it if can share here.

I think for a start, these 2 areas are most important.

I am not exactly a cheongster, as I can't hold my drinks well.. :p

Just usually had the std massage plus optional HJ in some massage parlours in HCMC before...

Any help renedered is much appreciated.

Happy New Year to All bros!!!

Rgds,
Lugi

Hi Lugi,

Sorry to hear on your predicament. I am currently staying in those mini-hotels but cost me (my company pays though) 660 USD/mth (about 50+sq metres). There are small rooms in my hotel which I last remembered to be at US15 per night. if u stay long term, maybe u can negotiate with the hotel owner whom is a rather nice guy.

The place is along Le Duan, (near 17 saloon and relax bar, and if u need to know, the Singapore embassy) which is unfortunate as it is near the bloody train line. But friends whom stayed here heard nothing and for me, I could sleep through the train noise. All rooms are with wireless internet and cable TV.

I am not too sure if it's girl friendly, though one night the hotel security guard barged into my room excitedly and said to me something in vietnamese. But I khong hieu (dun understand) then finally he use hand and mouth language (like kissing) to say got hooker, ask me want or not. I declined and from that day onwards, he never offered me liao. :-(

But one point to note... 200 SGD to 400 SGD for housing... Really damn hard..... really wish u luck in finding one.

chakakhan
16-01-2008, 05:03 PM
hi senior bros of hanoi...

will be going to hanoi "for the very first time"(like a virgin) ..albeit for 1 nite only on 22 jan.

happy to meet any bros there for a few drinks.. (time permitting)..will most prob stay near the Hoan Kiem dist hotels.. as informed near french qtr.???

any adivise appreciated as well!

thanks.

chakakhan
16-01-2008, 05:13 PM
hi bros in hanoi,

will be in hanoi "for the very first time"(like a virgin)...on 22 nd jan albeit for 1 nite only.

can meet for a few drinks with any bros there same time.most prob will be staying at the hoan kiem dist hotels as informed it's near (at) the french qtr.

also appreciate any advice!!

thnks.

george100
18-01-2008, 12:35 PM
I am going to Hanoi 24-29 jan. Can any bro advise on girl friendly hotel, contact and room rate approx.
Ay bro free to met up, please msg me:)

tone
23-01-2008, 01:29 AM
Gona be in Hanoi 30th to 1 Feb. Been looking through the threads and can anyone tell me what 17 Salon, Relax bar & My Way Cafe are? Are they like “clubs” where we can meet gals?? Speaking of clubs, I also notice that New Century has closed, any others to recommend?? Dun think I wanna go KTV alone so if any bros gona be there, maybe we can meet up for a drink.

mikala
23-01-2008, 10:50 AM
A big hello to all bros here, i was fumbling aroung the internet looking for ent info on Hanoi as my boss asked me to set up an office in hanoi by this quarter. Stumbled across this fantastic forum yesterday and spend a good part of my working time devouring all the information and it seems to me like the brotherhood version of the vampire blade movie...cool!
I was in Hanoi last month and being the first time there and not in tune with the culture and language i was basically being best mate with my right hand for three days. I did not venture out much alone during that trip as it was a pretty daunting experience cheonging alone in a new country. After comeing across this excellent forum, the world suddenly seemed so much brighter...
Bro tone, i am going to Hanoi next Tues (26 Jan - 01 Feb) maybe we can see some action together?! I would also love to meet the ledgendary Bro Deptrai and all cheong bros who are there of coz if possible. I am planning to stay in Sunny Hotel (checked from the internet) maybe within my measley accomodation budget of S$90/night and also because it is gal-friendly as reccomended in one of the posts.

deptrai4u
23-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Gona be in Hanoi 30th to 1 Feb. Been looking through the threads and can anyone tell me what 17 Salon, Relax bar & My Way Cafe are? Are they like “clubs” where we can meet gals?? Speaking of clubs, I also notice that New Century has closed, any others to recommend?? Dun think I wanna go KTV alone so if any bros gona be there, maybe we can meet up for a drink.

This questions has been answered before and will be answered again here with a bit more info.

Relax bar..
========
This place is a bar with lots of pretty waitresses showing off their assets (mountains and valleys). Its a good place for new birds bcos these girls speaks English. It a bad place for old birds becos soon u realise that they use their English to talk to you about US$ only. You go in, you sit down, pretty girls waitress come and take ur order. U get ur beer, u drink, and soon some other waitress come and chit chat with you. To do this in style, when the pretty waitiress ask u what u like to order, u should ask her back the same questions.. and order 2 of whatever she utters. If u want more girls to crowd round your small table to keep u warm in this cold weather, do also order some food and soon they will flock around. Just before u leave, u have to pay tips to all the girls whom you have squeeze their butts or vice versa.. rate about VND100k ~ VND200k depending on how far u roam. But its an open space so u cannot roam until moan anyway...

Relax bar : Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world! (http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=21.025031&lon=105.845107&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2)

17 Salon
=======
This place is just a stone's throw away from the Relax Bar. its indoor with Europa style life band. If u are alone and only game to drink beer, try going as early as 4pm and sit at the bar counter and start drinking and buying beers for the waitresses. they will chat with u and even give u mobile phone. If u ugly enough, they will even go supper with u after work. Oh, by the way.. they dun like handsome guys... i guess so becos they quite like me ;-) Again this place is good for new birds bcos the girls speaks US$...eh, i mean English!

17 Salon : Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world! (http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=21.023774&lon=105.84294&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2)

My Way Cafe:Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world! (http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=21.005836&lon=105.804434&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2)

Pls note: the place of target is roughly in the middle of the maps provided. U can zoom out to get better idea of the surrounding area for navigational purposes. Do so if u need to before u get drunk and end up the the girls apartment and get raped!
==========
There are 2 branches already, 1 in town and the other in the National Convention Centre area (NCC or locals called it Trung Hoa Nhanh Chin). Forget about the one in town, space is small and service sucks. The good one is the one at NCC area. Featuring beer from all over the world and lyrics of one of my favourite song on the pillars and wall... My way cafe is a good place to treat as your office while u on biz trip in hanoi..U can actually go there and have lunch and sit at the same table throughout the day to conduct ur meetings, interview or just make use of the WIFI to do all ur emails and proposals or write FR to submit here! Sit there till 5pm and then switch to Relax bar or 17 Salon and you have a great day! Pls note that My way cannot boast of any good looking waitresses, just some normal looking ones but they are all very friendly if u smile at them first.

My Way Cafe :

tone
24-01-2008, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the info, Deptrai.
those bars sound like the scene in Joo Chiat
any other places you would recommend?

Thanks again!

deptrai4u
24-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the info, Deptrai.
those bars sound like the scene in Joo Chiat
any other places you would recommend?

Thanks again!

No no no!!! those bars are NOT like those in Joo Chiat... things are much much more sleazy and wild in Joo Chiat. For example in JC, those girls are parading around braless and just aiming to land u a Short Session in bed. These other bars in Hanoi are much much more conservative... no girls is going to walk straight to you and ask u to squeeze her breasts.. At most can hold hands a bit only.

If u really like those at JC, my personal recommendation is the Local KTV Joints..and there has been a few FR in this thread about that..

deptrai4u
24-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Bro tone, i am going to Hanoi next Tues (26 Jan - 01 Feb) maybe we can see some action together?! I would also love to meet the ledgendary Bro Deptrai and all cheong bros who are there of coz if possible. I am planning to stay in Sunny Hotel (checked from the internet) maybe within my measley accomodation budget of S$90/night and also because it is gal-friendly as reccomended in one of the posts.

Hi Mikala,

Next Tues is 29 Jan and not 26 Jan. So u coming 26 or 29?

Sunny Hotel is NOT exactly girl-friendly and for that kind of price its really flushing good money into the toilet bowl. PM me and I help u with this.

tone
25-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi Mikala,

Next Tues is 29 Jan and not 26 Jan. So u coming 26 or 29?

Sunny Hotel is NOT exactly girl-friendly and for that kind of price its really flushing good money into the toilet bowl. PM me and I help u with this.

Hello Mikala & deptrai, let's do hook up. will send you guys a pm

albert141
25-01-2008, 07:43 PM
No no no!!! those bars are NOT like those in Joo Chiat... things are much much more sleazy and wild in Joo Chiat. For example in JC, those girls are parading around braless and just aiming to land u a Short Session in bed. These other bars in Hanoi are much much more conservative... no girls is going to walk straight to you and ask u to squeeze her breasts.. At most can hold hands a bit only.

If u really like those at JC, my personal recommendation is the Local KTV Joints..and there has been a few FR in this thread about that..

Bro Deptrai, about the local KTVs, I went to 2 during my time there. Both sucked. The first time was because I was exploring on my own and at that time toi chua noi tieng viet and became the proverbial vegetable head. Had the fastest bang ever. Service worse than Lor 8 Zhong Guo Mei Mei. Abandoned in the middle of nowhere at 1:00 (it was a VERY fast bang) drunk off my arse and trusting my personal and financial safety to a xe om.

At that time I thought it was hilarious. Thought I was brave. Now everytime I tell this story to my Hanoian friends they die laughing.

Second time I went with some Hanoian customers. Booze was cheap as hell (Gold Label for S$75?!? WTF? Maybe not real, who knows? Was too bladdered to care) and an overnighter was S$50 as negotiated by the Hanoians. How, I don't know. Perhaps it was just their tips and they paid the girl more in the morning.

Slept in a "decent" hotel near Giang Vo lake and woke up in horror. Talk about beer (or whisky in this case) goggles. Regretted choice of girl as she smoked like a chimney. Had some decent pho and customers came by to pick me up.

So I do agree that if one wants to experience the Joo Chiat experience in Ha Noi, drop by a local KTV. Anh dep trai, I look forward to meeting you on my travel there one day.

Thom07
26-01-2008, 01:01 PM
This questions has been answered before and will be answered again here with a bit more info.

Relax bar..
========
This place is a bar with lots of pretty waitresses showing off their assets (mountains and valleys). Its a good place for new birds bcos these girls speaks English. It a bad place for old birds becos soon u realise that they use .................... Pls note that My way cannot boast of any good looking waitresses, just some normal looking ones but they are all very friendly if u smile at them first.

My Way Cafe :

Bro deptrai4u,

You are really the man to look for in Hanoi. So knowledgeable. :p

Thom

Pink_Flyod
27-01-2008, 12:15 AM
wow...bro Dept... active again after MIA for a while.... We are making progress with those people and hopefully can clinch a deal so that I can go to Hanoi more often.

deptrai4u
28-01-2008, 06:33 PM
wow...bro Dept... active again after MIA for a while.... We are making progress with those people and hopefully can clinch a deal so that I can go to Hanoi more often.

If u have any problems with the project, let me know and we get some bouncers to beat them up ;)

deptrai4u
28-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Last night!!! Finally got to sing song with ThunderPriest at his new found joint at number 11.

Arrive at about 2115H, TP and another samster already there. I late by 10 mins. Shortly, 3 girls arrived. we all take our picks and sit down.

The girls are not the in-house ones, the guys at that place actually have to call for them to come for us to choose... so its advisable to arrive there early if u are the picky type. I always tells my friends, we are just taking taxi and not buying a car so no need to be really picky for such thing...

Anyway, the girls are quite sporting.. they are the ones molesting us instead of the other way.. and the sound system was good. except for the fact that it is not the Remote Control choose ur own song system but the write-on-paper type. People like TP dun even need to look at the book to choose songs, take paper and in less than 10 seconds submitted 6 songs liao and he hang on to the Mic for 30 mins while his girl hand on to his Mic.

We left about 2 hours later.. overall was good but tips for girls now up to Vnd200k instead of the usual vnd100k, bcos of 2 reasons... Inflation and the coning Tet holidays. The girls explaned this very nicely and was not pushy about it and we all gladly gave to them for the good them they have given to us.

RTF... yes.

retsoor
29-01-2008, 02:04 PM
I've been absent from Hanoi and not following this thread for quite some. yet, Hanoi has a special place in my heart, so here I am, back in Thang Long ("ascending dragon", if I remember correctly. Seems this was true 1000 years ago, and certainly now).

I checked out the quality advice in this thread, and went to 17 Saloon yesterday, around 7-8. The place was virtually empty, except for a dozen staff girls closely following my every move. I don't usually enjoy massive attention, so I grabbed my phone to find the address of the other place, Relax Bar, and walked there.

Looked around, nice place. I probably prefer the decor at Relax bar to 17 Saloon (now I'm talking about furniture).

Nice mix of Viet and foreign clients. Manager seems to be a Viet lady, maybe 35 years, red leather jacket. I order a beer, soon I'm joined by an "Em oi".

I order some more, we talk. She's cold, I give her my silk and cashmere scarf, she's excited, dissappears to the bathroom for a long time (I guess to admire herself. She was really quite beautiful though, much more so than the other girls in the room.)

[I start to realise this may have been mistake No 1: The scarf was a gift from my mother. I don't think she'll be happy if I "lose" it...]

Thinking about it now, in this bitterly cold weather, for those who would might wish to enjoy some warmth of a human body , maybe going with the most beautiful girl is not the best choice - if the physical warmth is what you're looking for. She probably knows she's good looking, and that her eyes can wield more drink-buying power than other girls' hands...

We talked more, nothing too exciting, somehow I felt a little bit stupid in that place, and say something like "this place is a bit like a bia om". [obvious mistake no 2, or 2 1/2, I think]. I say "no of course I did not mean it like that".

She wants to borrow the scarf. I say ok, until tomorrow, order some tea, tip her and pay (drinks were more overpriced than the beer, tea was almost reasonably priced), and did my best to avoid the ugly massage ladies outside.

Summary: I liked her, the place was ok, the drinks not too overpriced. Still a somewhat ambiguous experience.
Today I call her, if she wants to meet me at Vincom. 1 hour befor we're supposed to meet I get a message "because raining I stay home. See you late".

She still has my scarf.
Hm. Seems I'm back in Vietnam again. :)

retsoor
29-01-2008, 10:39 PM
[cont'd from previous post]

I got my scarf back - of course I had to go to Relax bar to get it. A sucker is born every minute (like me).

No tip today.

deptrai4u
30-01-2008, 10:34 AM
[cont'd from previous post]

I got my scarf back - of course I had to go to Relax bar to get it. A sucker is born every minute (like me).

No tip today.

The plot thickens as the saga continues... but alas.. a happy ending as our hero rides towards the sunset with his scarf back! Hurray!

Nonetheless, losing a scarf is not too big a deal.. but many a brothers (and also including myself) have lost more than just a scarf or/and an underwear. For readers of this column, who are frequently Vietnam for biz, do also read the Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner in the Adult Discussion section. I had a chance to browse by it just yesterday and find it to be extremely educational and filled with critical information for our various missions in Vietnam.

Botarbolampar
06-02-2008, 11:20 PM
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/fede17646b.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Chuc Mung Nam Moi Hanoi 2008

goo_ey
08-02-2008, 03:44 AM
祝sammyboy的所有兄弟,鼠年行大运 恭喜发财 有鼠不清的财富和mm!

raykwok79
08-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Happy new year to all bros.... many many money and pussy for the new year.

BTW, need all bros help.. I will be travelling to Hanoi on business end feb..well... 3days 2nite.

in fact, only meeting for 1/2 day. the rest... ha ha ha ... unloading time.

As my client is from china (my fucking buddy in china) i need to get more recommendation on places with good chicks, service is good.

Could be KTV, nite club or FL.

Pls help bro...:(

deptrai4u
11-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!

Heard hanoi is quite cold now. I shall be back in hanoi by tomorrow night. Any brudders interested to sing some song together can PM me.

mistressvina
12-02-2008, 02:50 AM
Hi bro,

I understand that you are one of the most senior here in Vietnam.... I am hoping to look for a mistress/gf ... do you have any advice or 101 guide to finding a mistress/GF in vietnam?

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!

Heard hanoi is quite cold now. I shall be back in hanoi by tomorrow night. Any brudders interested to sing some song together can PM me.

deptrai4u
12-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi bro,

I understand that you are one of the most senior here in Vietnam.... I am hoping to look for a mistress/gf ... do you have any advice or 101 guide to finding a mistress/GF in vietnam?

Sure dear,

Notice that u are a totally new member to this forum and this is ur very first post. Therefore I have no idea about ur preference. Do send me more info about ur requirements and I can see how to process ur application. ;-)

happysmilyguy
12-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!

Hi deptrai,

I am quite happy to have found this thread.

I'm new to this forum...

I'm gonna be working in Hanoi very often in the next 2 months, spending my weekdays there, but weekends at home. I'm actually in hanoi now, will be leaving this Sat morning, and be back again the following week.

I feel kinda lost here...the standard of english, even among the local professionals here, isn't very good. my company, a big mnc, is 1 very good example. i have to speak very slowly and in simple english to them. not that i speak queen's english but u know...

so bro deptrai, it'll be great if we can link up here...pm me to let me know how i can reach you. you could email me at [email protected].

look forward to hearing from any of u bros out there :o)

hsg

ThunderPriest
13-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Last night!!! Finally got to sing song with ThunderPriest at his new found joint at number 11.

Arrive at about 2115H, TP and another samster already there. I late by 10 mins. Shortly, 3 girls arrived. we all take our picks and sit down.

The girls are not the in-house ones, the guys at that place actually have to call for them to come for us to choose... so its advisable to arrive there early if u are the picky type. I always tells my friends, we are just taking taxi and not buying a car so no need to be really picky for such thing...

Anyway, the girls are quite sporting.. they are the ones molesting us instead of the other way.. and the sound system was good. except for the fact that it is not the Remote Control choose ur own song system but the write-on-paper type. People like TP dun even need to look at the book to choose songs, take paper and in less than 10 seconds submitted 6 songs liao and he hang on to the Mic for 30 mins while his girl hand on to his Mic.

We left about 2 hours later.. overall was good but tips for girls now up to Vnd200k instead of the usual vnd100k, bcos of 2 reasons... Inflation and the coning Tet holidays. The girls explaned this very nicely and was not pushy about it and we all gladly gave to them for the good them they have given to us.

RTF... yes.

Aiyoh... paiseh for being absent from Forum for so long... need to balik kampung and drink grandmama's tea... good fun in Penang too, went back three days earlier and had 4 china dolls (on price RM600) in my short stay...

BUT... as they say "I left my heart... in Hanoi's KTV". So as a follow up FR to bro deptrai's post, I took my mike warmer to a nha nghi, and she was pretty good. Round 1 did the usual (lick my nipples, suck my didi, squat on me and all that). Rested a while (think I dozed off) when looked at clock, 1:30am, told gal I needed to go back since wifey in town. She jumped on me and insisted one more round before we say goodbye... of course I obliged. In the end, damage was the usual 1M, but demn... she was really worth it...

ben.K
14-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi everybody

Firstly I must say that this is one of the greatest thing on the Internet I have found ever :) Thanks every one.

Secondly, let me talk about myself a bit, I stay, work and live in Hanoi, in other words, I am a Hanoian. But surely, I must say I really admire Mr Deptrai for what he knows and what he proposed to all brothers.

I hope I could go join you guys whenever we have chance.

Please accept me as the newest member/samster in this forum :) thank you and best regards !!!

Ben

deptrai4u
15-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi everybody

Firstly I must say that this is one of the greatest thing on the Internet I have found ever :) Thanks every one.

Secondly, let me talk about myself a bit, I stay, work and live in Hanoi, in other words, I am a Hanoian. But surely, I must say I really admire Mr Deptrai for what he knows and what he proposed to all brothers.

Please accept me as the newest member/samster in this forum :) thank you and best regards !!!

Ben

Hi ben,

Everyone is a most welcome member. I have PM u my number.. lets link up.. for cheonging.. for coffee or pho cuon at Truc Bach ;-)

deptrai4u
15-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi everybody

Ben

Hi ben,

Everyone is a most welcome member. I have PM u my number.. lets link up.. for cheonging.. for coffee or pho cuon at Truc Bach ;-)

chanyboy
15-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Sure dear,

Notice that u are a totally new member to this forum and this is ur very first post. Therefore I have no idea about ur preference. Do send me more info about ur requirements and I can see how to process ur application. ;-)

ha..ha..Dep can start an agency liao..
BTW, bro Botar has been MIA..I tot he went Hanoi to meet u folks?

deptrai4u
15-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi everybody

Ben

Hi ben,

ben.K
15-02-2008, 11:40 AM
hehe, you must be very quick to response :) Hope to to see you all around soon :)

ben.K
15-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Two days ago, I just felt so bored at home :) so that I think I should somewhere to have some fun a bit.

The place I chose was Sakura II (Truong Han Sieu street), firstly i am a bit impressed by its new and modern appearance (maybe because of the dark, it s about 8PM).

I chose the VIP 4 package (350K per person), and I was so ready to feel the fun.

But it was my disappointment. I have to change 2 girls before I can have a so so girl, and the girl is not very friendly, not much of laughing and she was so conservative when I expressed I wanted to touch her body :(

She only did HJ.

After finishing, well, I tip her 150K. The total is then 500K for 1.5 hours and I found it s not worth even half of it.

Compared this place to some place I have been to (La Thanh, Esalen, and some other massage places), this place is worse in terms of services and girls :(.

I think I will never come back to Sakura again.

pocketrocket
16-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Some hot and foxy Viet ladies for your boys...

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh276/cookiesmx/2958.jpg http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh276/cookiesmx/2959.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh276/cookiesmx/2960.jpg http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh276/cookiesmx/299.jpg

Emoi
16-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi Guys~!!

After reading so many posts from all the lau jiaos here...decided to contribute and post something here..

Was invited to fortuna's spa de palace for a massage session by a local friend..and so ended up in one of the massage room waiting for the gal. Thats the thing about waiting for the gal in the room...half expecting someone pretty to enter and the other half expecting someone not up to ur taste...
However this time the gal that came in was not bad looking...look very young (20yrs) abit fleshy( me likez) and was very friendly..smiling and giggle the whole time. As i was sitting up on the bed waiting for her to put her barung barung on the side table...she came forward n give me a tight hug. Instantly i steamed up and gave her a hug back. She felt my instant hard on pressing against her and gave me a naughty grin. Then she placed her hands inside my short to have a feel around..it was so shiok! while i was squeezing her fleshy bum.

Next she told me to lay down and process to massage me...It was nothing to shout about and she kept kissing me, licking my ears and talking cock. She was indeed very mischevious and i played along...letting me sucking on her nipples and she even BJ me. However forgot about the time and the speaker sounded times up (damn@#$@) I havent even cum yet and she told me its ok she can make me cum first then leave...Abit paisei but still with a hard on i told her nevermind it ok...i;ll wait till my hard on subside. Afterwards i tipped her 100k and she gave me her contact no. to call her when im free next time.

One week later...i did met up with her. ( To be continue)

deptrai4u
16-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Two days ago, I just felt so bored at home :) so that I think I should somewhere to have some fun a bit.

The place I chose was Sakura II (Truong Han Sieu street),

I chose the VIP 4 package (350K per person), and I was so ready to feel the fun.

But it was my disappointment. I have to change 2 girls before I can have a so so girl, and the girl is not very friendly, not much of laughing and she was so conservative when I expressed I wanted to touch her body :(

She only did HJ.

I think I will never come back to Sakura again.

Dear Ben,

Some pointers for you..

Sakura at Cat Linh is better.. the girls there are much more playful and just go for the VND120k normal package that includes the use of the pool and sauna. I think maybe the price can be up to VND150k already but I am not sure.

When in the room, u DO NOT tell the girl u want to touch her! You just be more playful and pretend to be a NN and you can start by touching her legs when she is sitting on top of you and watch her reaction carefully. If she shows a black face, then its just bad luck for you that day. But most would be playful if they find u a funny person.

As for your profile, i think its best tat u can accept that the real fun is NOT in the massage place but outside, after work... So do not be too agressive in the room and even if the girl want to do HJ for you, maybe u have to pretend that u are NOT interested or even afraid bcos u are still a "virgin"! ;-) In this way then the girls finds u SPECIAL.. not like the other bastards that just want to squeeze their breasts or dig their cunts.. and u can get phone number from them and arrange to meet after work for supper only... it only takes 2 to 3 supper to get ur hardware into their software... if u execute these instructions patiently.

If u have been to La Thanh, then let me tell u that the girls there are usually quite friendly. There are a lot of other very local Matxa at Pho Vong area worth exploring.. and pls remember... if the place looks very nice.. then u can expect to get NOT-SO-GOOD service. Its a long story to explain why it is like that but I will tell u next time we meet. Coffee on you!

ThunderPriest
16-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Dear Ben,

Some pointers for you..

Sakura at Cat Linh is better.. the girls there are much more playful and just go for the VND120k normal package that includes the use of the pool and sauna. I think maybe the price can be up to VND150k already but I am not sure.

When in the room, u DO NOT tell the girl u want to touch her! You just be more playful and pretend to be a NN and you can start by touching her legs when she is sitting on top of you and watch her reaction carefully. If she shows a black face, then its just bad luck for you that day. But most would be playful if they find u a funny person.

As for your profile, i think its best tat u can accept that the real fun is NOT in the massage place but outside, after work... So do not be too agressive in the room and even if the girl want to do HJ for you, maybe u have to pretend that u are NOT interested or even afraid bcos u are still a "virgin"! ;-) In this way then the girls finds u SPECIAL.. not like the other bastards that just want to squeeze their breasts or dig their cunts.. and u can get phone number from them and arrange to meet after work for supper only... it only takes 2 to 3 supper to get ur hardware into their software... if u execute these instructions patiently.

If u have been to La Thanh, then let me tell u that the girls there are usually quite friendly. There are a lot of other very local Matxa at Pho Vong area worth exploring.. and pls remember... if the place looks very nice.. then u can expect to get NOT-SO-GOOD service. Its a long story to explain why it is like that but I will tell u next time we meet. Coffee on you!

I second bro deptrai's comments... the fun is after working hours at supper.

However, if you like Esalen, then you may like the message joint over at Bac Do hotel. It's along Nghi Tam rd, next to the Honda Tay Ho showroom. If you're coming up from town, you'll see the Honda showroom before you get to Esalen. 200K gets you a VIP room for 90 mins (with in room sauna and jacuzzi), and a herbal bath to boot. Quite relaxing. I've been there a couple of times since it's on the way home for me.

ben.K
17-02-2008, 01:40 AM
I must say that you brothers are so great, so considerate :)) I have never had experiences with massage girls after working hours since I didn't find so good girls :). Maybe next time coffee on me, bro Deptrai will give me more lessons hehe :)

You are so great, I repeat :)

Pink_Flyod
17-02-2008, 10:13 PM
I second the motion that the brothers samster in Hanoi are very friendly and helpful...

pocketrocket
18-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Quick question...

I might have a job in Hanoi some time next mth...Co is putting me up in either the InterCon or Hilton hotel...Which is a better location to get around?

Might be able to meet up with some of ya bros there...Then you old birds can show me a good time. Ha! :p

Btw, Bro Botar MIS for so long already :confused:

deptrai4u
18-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Quick question...

I might have a job in Hanoi some time next mth...Co is putting me up in either the InterCon or Hilton hotel...Which is a better location to get around?

Might be able to meet up with some of ya bros there...Then you old birds can show me a good time. Ha! :p

InterCon at 1 Nghi Tam is out of town.. so everywhere u go u need to hail a taxi and this can be frustrating sometimes when u are being conned by various taxi drivers.

Hilton is in town, so u can get to places even on foot and explore the area around. Many places to eat and have fun within wallking distance.

ThunderPriest
18-02-2008, 05:24 PM
InterCon at 1 Nghi Tam is out of town.. so everywhere u go u need to hail a taxi and this can be frustrating sometimes when u are being conned by various taxi drivers.

Hilton is in town, so u can get to places even on foot and explore the area around. Many places to eat and have fun within wallking distance.

Plus, Hilton hotel "allows" companions back to the hotel. Don't know if they still provide this service, but what they do is that when you checkin a companion, they make you sign a chit. However, if the gong an don't come knocking, they tear the slip away.

Alternatively, there is a boutique hotel called Church Hotel in the heart of the old quarters which is really funky. It's a converted art gallery, and the owner is really nice. Nice, comfortable rooms, AND... it is absolutely companion friendly.

Last, since you are hear for quite a while, might be worthwhile to see if you can get a serviced studio apmt over at Hanoi Towers (Somerset Service Apmt). Rate not too different from Hilton, but a lot more convenient, and Relax Bar / 17 Saloon is within walking distance, plus, gal-friendly.

pocketrocket
18-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Thank you so much Bro ThunderPriest and Deptrai4u for your valuable info. Guess most probably it would be Hilton then :)

NB: Coz my Co can get Corp Rate for either Hilton or the InterCon, we can only stay there :p

What happened to the Part II of my request? "You old birds can show me a good time." Ha! :p

deptrai4u
19-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Thank you so much Bro ThunderPriest and Deptrai4u for your valuable info. Guess most probably it would be Hilton then :)

NB: Coz my Co can get Corp Rate for either Hilton or the InterCon, we can only stay there :p

What happened to the Part II of my request? "You old birds can show me a good time." Ha! :p

The 2nd part... well .. in order that u get what u hope to get.. its best u PM your preferred Old Bird and make arrangements. At the same time, also provide as much info about ur preference as possible.

Let me put it this way, most of the old birds here do not have high priority on various entertainment bcos they are already booked by numerous pretty SYT here in hanoi.. so they are all quite busy.. however its a Hanoi culture that old birds here will show any new birds a good time so long that the new bird can be specific about what they prefers and ask cordially. Basically its a culture here to share. When i spend time with someone here from the Forum, I always tell them 2 ways they can return the favour:
a. Write FR to share ur experience with others
b. help other newbies in Hanoi once they are seasoned here

pocketrocket
19-02-2008, 10:32 AM
... Basically its a culture here to share. When i spend time with someone here from the Forum, I always tell them 2 ways they can return the favour:
a. Write FR to share ur experience with others
b. help other newbies in Hanoi once they are seasoned here

Noted. I'll let you know once my trip is confirmed. But anyhow, thank you so much brother. Really appreciate heaps :)

ben.K
19-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Just do some reports as talked with bro Deptrai

Two days ago, after clubbing with some pool games, we decided to go to Nguyen Chi Thanh street for some songs, well, it's kind of 1.30am, and of course i will take long time to call the girls to come and sit with you . Finally, the girl came, she s not very good looking and sat with one of my friend.

Not so much like to sing since there is only one girl :D, we got out and head to Hanoi hotel for some congie and Chinese Won ton noodle.
She said that she can call her friends some other time :) they are all born in 1989 - 1990, hehe, more beautiful and younger than her :) yummy, the price is 500K for ST and 1000K for LT which I found not very expensive. Well i havent checked it out, so I dont know really :) But I will

She also said she can arrange the trip, like 1 or 2 days to Halong or else, and the price of each girl should be like 2000K for the trip, i think i will try it some time

Finishing the Karaoke, paid her 100K (i found it cheap, but my friend made the payment, not me thou )

pocketrocket
20-02-2008, 10:02 AM
...Finally, the girl came, she s not very good looking and sat with one of my friend...

Wah! Not good looking still asked her to come sit with you :confused: :p :D

ben.K
20-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Hehe, it's my friend duty :) not mine

Botarbolampar
20-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Quick question...

Troi oi......I'm still around. Haven't settle down in HCMC yet. No internet at home, moving office, counting the numbers of motorbike in Saigon. Fxxking busy. Hehehehehe

pocketrocket
20-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Troi oi......I'm still around. Haven't settle down in HCMC yet. No internet at home, moving office, counting the numbers of motorbike in Saigon. Fxxking busy. Hehehehehe

Wah lau eh! I was starting to get a little worried for ya...MIA for so long. Ha! So you're in HCMC not Hanoi rite? :)

Botarbolampar
20-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Wah lau eh! I was starting to get a little worried for ya...MIA for so long. Ha! So you're in HCMC not Hanoi rite? :)

Yup.........in the south not the north.

jegilar
21-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to thank everyone that posted on this site as it has all been very informative.

I'm a newbie who will be visiting Hanoi Mar 8-11 with a buddy for the first time. Neither of us speaks any Vietnamese and our whole purpose for the visit is to party. I would appreciate any suggestions on the following:

1.) Girl friendly hotel with 2 room suites
2.) Good places to eat
3.) Good places to shop for local goods
4.) Good places for massage
5.) Good KTV/pickup places

Thanks in advance for any help:).

pocketrocket
21-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Btw...Does Hanoi has those hair saloon that give great services (e.g. hair cut [decent ones nt cut until like army style], shave, clean out the ears, trim the nails and finish off with a HJ or BJ)? :)

deptrai4u
22-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Btw...Does Hanoi has those hair saloon that give great services (e.g. hair cut [decent ones nt cut until like army style], shave, clean out the ears, trim the nails and finish off with a HJ or BJ)? :)

There are places that does decent hair cut (not army style). And there are places that does shampoo and finish off by blowing it dry... i mean good blow job ;-) However, its 2 places... not 2-in-1.

Last night I just brought a friend to the 2nd type... hopes he write FR about it.

pocketrocket
22-02-2008, 10:16 AM
There are places that does decent hair cut (not army style). And there are places that does shampoo and finish off by blowing it dry... i mean good blow job ;-) However, its 2 places... not 2-in-1.

Last night I just brought a friend to the 2nd type... hopes he write FR about it.

Ha! With Option II...Do they bring ya to another (pte) room for the blow dry? Whats the damage? Just blow dry or more extras? :)

deptrai4u
22-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Ha! With Option II...Do they bring ya to another (pte) room for the blow dry? Whats the damage? Just blow dry or more extras? :)

If u are in Hanoi, PM me. I take you to one of those... too difficult to "talk" here.

pocketrocket
22-02-2008, 07:29 PM
If u are in Hanoi, PM me. I take you to one of those... too difficult to "talk" here.

Thanks Brother...I'll keep ya posted. Good Man!!! :D

ThunderPriest
23-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to thank everyone that posted on this site as it has all been very informative.

I'm a newbie who will be visiting Hanoi Mar 8-11 with a buddy for the first time. Neither of us speaks any Vietnamese and our whole purpose for the visit is to party. I would appreciate any suggestions on the following:

1.) Girl friendly hotel with 2 room suites
2.) Good places to eat
3.) Good places to shop for local goods
4.) Good places for massage
5.) Good KTV/pickup places

Thanks in advance for any help:).

Aiyoh... bro, read through the forum lar... all the info is in here. Bros in this forum always ready to help, but you also must show some initiative lar.

Jus to get you started:
* 2 rm suites gal-friendly - personally think you are better off getting two rooms in one of the old quarters hotel. Can't think of anywhere with two many places with 2 rooms apts.
* Hanoi is riddled with good places to eat. I think bro botar posted a very informative trip report a while back. Tong Dui Tan is a good late night eatery with their chicken soup and sticky rice, hu tieu (kind of like bak chor mee), best i've had is the sidewalk beside 17 Saloon on Tran Hung Dao.
* Shopping - old quarters.
* Massage - Sakura is not bad, don't expect happy finish though.
* KTV - since you newbie, then you should probably go to Boss in Fortuna hotel.

ThunderPriest
23-02-2008, 11:25 PM

Arr.... diagonally across Hanoi Hotel ar? :)

ThunderPriest
23-02-2008, 11:46 PM
2 close alternatives for punters in Vietnam
This is off topic (well off city) but with so many bros in Vietnam, wanted to give folks a very quick info on two alternative weekend playgrounds.
Phnom Pehn
I was there for just 2 days for work. There is a lot of Vietnamese gals (most of them very, very young) who works there. I was at this hotel called Ta Ming, and went to the KTV. Within 5 mins, mamasan came, spoke mandarin to me asking if I went gal. I said yes, she came back with 10 gals, and spoke to them in Vietnames (southern). Needless to say, I connected with the mamasan, and I tell ya, none of the gals are over 16. I feel uncomfortable doing too young, so had to ask mamasan to bring me her oldest gal, who turned out to be 21... heh. Anyway, Vietnam Air flies direct to PP from HCMC, and it's a 50 min flight. O/N with the gal is USD60 (and my host told me the next day that I overpaid, and mentioned a giant entertainment complex (all in one, casino, disco, KTV, massage parlour) open 24h/day called "The Rock" where the going rate is USD30 - 40 ON).
Border town off Lao Cai
No personal experience and hope to do this soon. A fellow punter tells me that at the border town (on the China side) off Lao Cai; you get to Lao Cai and can actually walk across to that border town across the VN/China border crossing there, is a "complex" fondly known as "Vietnamese Town", which essentially is a multi-story building, all of them whorehouses staffed by Vietnamese girls. From the description my buddy gave me, because it is a buyer's market there, the gals are young and pretty, and the rates are low (USD30 ON).

Maybe we should all organize a weekend trip eh :)?

pocketrocket
24-02-2008, 11:15 AM
2 close alternatives for punters in Vietnam
This is off topic (well off city) but with so many bros in Vietnam, wanted to give folks a very quick info on two alternative weekend playgrounds.
Phnom Pehn

I was there for just 2 days for work...O/N with the gal is USD60 (and my host told me the next day that I overpaid, and mentioned a giant entertainment complex (all in one, casino, disco, KTV, massage parlour) open 24h/day called "The Rock" where the going rate is USD30 - 40 ON).

Brother ThunderPriest,

I dun reckon you overpaid lah. Coz with everything increased so much in prices here, the mkt rate about what you paid (USD50-60).

No way at Rock you can get for USD30-40 ON. The ladies there are famous of the expensive going rate :)

Thats my 2cents worth.

Oh! Tai Ming is a favourite with the Taiwanese. Most of the Viet girls there speak Mandarin too and very young, thats the reason why they like to go there :)

jegilar
24-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Bro ThunderPriest,

Thank you for your quick response. I found a room at the Somerset West Lake Hotel that has a common living area and 2 bedrooms. I think it is intended more for families travelling. Does anyone know if this hotel is lady friendly??? If not, I will look for another place to stay.

Jegilar

jegilar
24-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Oops, my mistake. It wasn't the Somerset West Lake Hotel but the Somerset Grand Hotel that had the 2 bedroom deals. Does anyone know if the Somerset Grand Hotel is lady friendly???

ThunderPriest
24-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Bro ThunderPriest,

Thank you for your quick response. I found a room at the Somerset West Lake Hotel that has a common living area and 2 bedrooms. I think it is intended more for families travelling. Does anyone know if this hotel is lady friendly??? If not, I will look for another place to stay.

Jegilar

There are two Somersets in Hanoi, one is West Lake, and the other is in the heart of town at Hanoi Tower. West Lake just opened, and yes, more for the family. The one in Hanoi Tower is much better, used to stay here when I first got here a year ago and had a gal back almost every night, since Relax Bar is just around the corner.

jegilar
24-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Bro Thunderpriest,

I was mistaken about the hotel name. The hotel is Somerset Grand Hotel and the address is No 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam. Do you or anyone else out there have any info on this hotel? I guess the most important thing is whether it is "guest friendly" and where it is located as far as near bars, ktv, massage, shopping, etc.

Jegilar

jegilar
25-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi Bros,

Also, is it good to keep some US dollars or should I change all of my money into dong? I've seen allot of posts with money in regards to US $ and was wondering if they actually paid in US $ or if that is just the conversion.

pocketrocket
26-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Hi Bros,

Also, is it good to keep some US dollars or should I change all of my money into dong? I've seen allot of posts with money in regards to US $ and was wondering if they actually paid in US $ or if that is just the conversion.

Most of the time, they take the dong. However, many touristy places, markets or hotel do accept USD as well. Great to have both as some will give ya a better price if in USD...Then again, the USD had drop significantly, so depends.

Anyway, when ya going there again? Remember to post some FR coz I might have to go there too myself for work and some R&R. Yeah!!!

ThunderPriest
26-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Bro Thunderpriest,

I was mistaken about the hotel name. The hotel is Somerset Grand Hotel and the address is No 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam. Do you or anyone else out there have any info on this hotel? I guess the most important thing is whether it is "guest friendly" and where it is located as far as near bars, ktv, massage, shopping, etc.

Jegilar

Yes, the one on Hai Ba Trung is the Hanoi Tower one. Right in the middle of town, a stone's throw away from Relax Bar on Quan Su (where pimps hang out at night to pick up tricks for their gals). Don't know if Somersets is still gal friendly, it was a year ago when I stayed there.
As said, your alternative is to either stay at one of the local budget hotels in Old Quarters which are generally gal friendly, or at Fortuna and you take up your companion for the night from Boss KTV.

pocketrocket
26-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Bro ThunderPriest...

Any actions around Hilton btw (e.g. MP, KTV etc)? :)

ThunderPriest
26-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Bro ThunderPriest...

Any actions around Hilton btw (e.g. MP, KTV etc)? :)

Hilton is right in the middle of town. Usually, just there will be a couple of "Honda Girls" outside the hotel. Honda girls are pretty much WLs, being driven around on the back of a motorbike by their pimps, looking for pickups. Sort of give a whole new meaning to the term street-walkers.

There are some local K joints, and brother Deptrai reigns supreme over most, if not all, of them. Not recommended for anyone new in town, or who do not speak Vietnamese; the girls by and large, only speak Vietnamese.

MPs, there is one on the 5th floor of Asia Hotel (to be fair, it's a cab ride, not walking distance), but as with most MPs (at least those that I know off), do not provide a happy finish. They'll persuade you to go for a handjob (massage baby?), but I've always refused them. Somehow, that agitates them, and make them want to go out with you for supper... But that only works if you're there for a while, and not on a stopover.

pocketrocket
27-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Hilton is right in the middle of town. Usually, just there will be a couple of "Honda Girls" outside the hotel. Honda girls are pretty much WLs, being driven around on the back of a motorbike by their pimps, looking for pickups. Sort of give a whole new meaning to the term street-walkers...

What would be a norm rate for a LT session with the Honda girls then? Will they be able to speak English, Mandarin or Canto at least :)

Bro TP...Thanks again for the comprehensive info. Good Man :)

ThunderPriest
28-02-2008, 10:35 AM
What would be a norm rate for a LT session with the Honda girls then? Will they be able to speak English, Mandarin or Canto at least :)

Bro TP...Thanks again for the comprehensive info. Good Man :)

Prices are typically US40 - 60 for ST and US80 - 100 for LT. Very little English (if at all), and no Mandarin or Cantonese.

pocketrocket
28-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Prices are typically US40 - 60 for ST and US80 - 100 for LT. Very little English (if at all), and no Mandarin or Cantonese.

Guess I'll have to use my sexy body language. Ha!!! :D