PDA

View Full Version : Hanoi

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

ahkokk
16-12-2010, 05:17 PM
was leaving hanoi for 3 months, tuesday back to hanoi for biz trip.

meet up few bro at hanoi.....

enjoy the KTV and the gal is damn pretty .... :D

now on the way to saigon.... hope my flight not delay.....

but next time! i must wan to stay Hanoi Hotel.... instead of Lake Side Hotel...:mad:

Hurricane88
16-12-2010, 07:37 PM

troi oi...how long you will be in saigon...if can join us for Xmas dinner...see my siggie...or lim kopi...:)

fabteo
16-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Sofitel Plaza (the one facing the Ho Tay West lake) is NOT guest friendly.

Bro, no leh... i always managed to bring gals up... hehehe... they had a bar on 19th flr, so i always pretend.... hahaha

cheers

snbd
16-12-2010, 11:09 PM
was leaving hanoi for 3 months, tuesday back to hanoi for biz trip.

meet up few bro at hanoi.....

enjoy the KTV and the gal is damn pretty .... :D

but next time! i must wan to stay Hanoi Hotel.... instead of Lake Side Hotel...:mad:

arh... too bad i miss a chance meeting up with you.

deptrai4u
17-12-2010, 11:49 AM
arh... too bad i miss a chance meeting up with you.

We the nice people can all meet up in Singapore too! Next Monday nite me meeting snbd for dinner!

Brokenback
29-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Hi seniors and bros,

I heading hanoi in a few weeks time, i trying to find the post that this senior posted about call girl by sms his Secretary and state the so info what you need and the girl will go to your hotel.

Any kind bro remember which pg is it. I keeping finding could find it still. sigh

Thanks inadvance.

deptrai4u
29-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi seniors and bros,

I heading hanoi in a few weeks time, i trying to find the post that this senior posted about call girl by sms his Secretary and state the so info what you need and the girl will go to your hotel.

Any kind bro remember which pg is it. I keeping finding could find it still. sigh

Thanks inadvance.

I dun remember coming across such a post before.

Anyway, how is ur back? Dun get too excited and ram to hard and ur back should not be broken.

Brokenback
29-12-2010, 06:50 PM
I dun remember coming across such a post before.

Anyway, how is ur back? Dun get too excited and ram to hard and ur back should not be broken.

Haha is alright, no worries.

Anyway my back is fine, is just iis fun to have a nick like this if u prononuce it in chinese. You will know what it meant

killerkiller
02-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Hanoi thread so quiet.:confused:

Bump it up the New Year.:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.:cool:

Keep warm and happy.:p

cheers....kk

snbd
08-01-2011, 12:30 PM
We the nice people can all meet up in Singapore too! Next Monday nite me meeting snbd for dinner!

So sorry! Still in KL now. Stuck in the mess. Owe you a nice meal!

deptrai4u
08-01-2011, 10:27 PM
So sorry! Still in KL now. Stuck in the mess. Owe you a nice meal!

i think now u owe me a lot more than a nice meal... haiz... do u know why??? in your absence, ur various darlings keep asking me when u coming back to hanoi.. i keep telling them u busy... but they keep pestering me to get u back to Hanoi soon!!! how???

ccuplover11
09-01-2011, 07:14 PM
ok i just reached Hanoi... total newbie here...

So far tried a massage place... but turned out to be a clean joint... but the massage is quite good

well... in China it's quite easy to locate one joint with interesting activities... FL contacts are also easily available... so how about Hanoi? I won't be going to HCM which I suppose is a better place.

I have briefly gone through the Hanoi threads here... seem that mostly are on KTV... not much of massage places as compared to China and not much information about FL reviews also...

So I suppose I may have hard time finding one? :)

Hope my Hanoi trip wont be wasted...

deptrai4u
10-01-2011, 02:20 PM
ok i just reached Hanoi... total newbie here...

So far tried a massage place... but turned out to be a clean joint... but the massage is quite good

well... in China it's quite easy to locate one joint with interesting activities... FL contacts are also easily available... so how about Hanoi? I won't be going to HCM which I suppose is a better place.

I have briefly gone through the Hanoi threads here... seem that mostly are on KTV... not much of massage places as compared to China and not much information about FL reviews also...

So I suppose I may have hard time finding one? :)

Hope my Hanoi trip wont be wasted...

If everyday u just want to compare this and that to China, then better u dun do anything here and wait till u go to China then party all u want there. This is Vietnam and not China.

Anyway, by the look of ur post i think u are a clone. so u are not even here in Hanoi!

U know, i have been to so many massage places in Hanoi and it is so bloody damn difficult to find a clean massage place in hanoi and u managed to find 1 so fast! Would u mind telling me what is the address and name of that place?

ccuplover11
10-01-2011, 09:00 PM
emm... clone? sorry... not interested in what's going on with the clone issue...

For the clean joint not sure where's the place... only know it's near to bus interchange... inside a hotel... guess it's more for locals... have separate rooms for men and women... If you are really interested, I can find out the name

no time to walk around yet... super busy with work

probably I will try out more places since you say easy to find...

Of course China is better... but I'm in Hanoi... what to do...
I missed those days in China

deptrai4u
11-01-2011, 02:25 PM
emm... clone? sorry... not interested in what's going on with the clone issue...

For the clean joint not sure where's the place... only know it's near to bus interchange... inside a hotel... guess it's more for locals... have separate rooms for men and women... If you are really interested, I can find out the name

no time to walk around yet... super busy with work

probably I will try out more places since you say easy to find...

Well, if u are really in hanoi and looking for some fun and need some help, u can always PM me ur contact number and we can catch up. Anyway tomorrow i will be in HCMC already so u better be fast!

SureScore
11-01-2011, 03:25 PM

You are one lucky guy if bro deptrai willing to bring you around.

volcano
11-01-2011, 07:34 PM
tomorrow i will be in HCMC

the 'monster' is coming to HCMC.....:eek::eek:

deptrai4u
11-01-2011, 09:33 PM
the 'monster' is coming to HCMC.....:eek::eek:

Dun worry, I am not that type that will screw ur backside, hihi... hope to visit some kopi place with u in hcmc!

whiplash
15-01-2011, 08:06 AM
May Bros who is familar with Hanoi pls advice if Indochina II hotel in Hoan Kiem district GF? Any info on where to get WL for ON is appreciated. :)

xterm8
15-01-2011, 01:02 PM
May Bros who is familar with Hanoi pls advice if Indochina II hotel in Hoan Kiem district GF? Any info on where to get WL for ON is appreciated. :)

That is not GF friendly hotel. If you want to get a WL for ON, you are better off staying in Hanoi hotel or fortuna hotel. Unfortunatel you have to visit their own KTV which is expensive.

Brokenback
15-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Well, if u are really in hanoi and looking for some fun and need some help, u can always PM me ur contact number and we can catch up. Anyway tomorrow i will be in HCMC already so u better be fast!

That's nice man! I yet to visit hanoi, always short of time to do all the things.

whiplash
15-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the advice xterm8,
Unfortunately i have already booked my stay at IndoChina due to the lower cost. This means no overnight fun for me. :(

That is not GF friendly hotel. If you want to get a WL for ON, you are better off staying in Hanoi hotel or fortuna hotel. Unfortunatel you have to visit their own KTV which is expensive.

whiplash
17-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Greeting to Bros in Hanoi. Reporting live from Hoan Kiem District. will start Recon tonight.

jdrman
17-01-2011, 05:04 PM
first time in Hanoi and will be here for a week. Staying in Hilton. Any good massage around ?Please advise and I will try and give a review.

whiplash
17-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Check this tread. There are good clues to some places. Overall Hanoi is not the best place to cheong. You can also try Fortuna if you dont mind paying premium prices. ;)

first time in Hanoi and will be here for a week. Staying in Hilton. Any good massage around ?Please advise and I will try and give a review.

deptrai4u
17-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Check this tread. There are good clues to some places. Overall Hanoi is not the best place to cheong. You can also try Fortuna if you dont mind paying premium prices. ;)

I hope I am not too late to tell u this; Never ask any taxi driver in hanoi to take u to massage or ktv, there is a "high" chance that u will Kenna black shop.

Definition of "high"=120%

whiplash
18-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Just returned from recon. Walked round the whole lake and only 2 target. The first is yonger on a scooter (about a 6.5) wanted USD$50 for short time. When asked about overnight she quoted US$200. I told her yes if for 3 girls.
The 2nd was way over age (40~50?) she followed me for 200m and lowered to US$10 for a bonk. I had to turn her down nicely a few times.

Looks like no luck for me.

deptrai4u
18-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Just returned from recon. Walked round the whole lake and only 2 target. The first is yonger on a scooter (about a 6.5) wanted USD$50 for short time. When asked about overnight she quoted US$200. I told her yes if for 3 girls.
The 2nd was way over age (40~50?) she followed me for 200m and lowered to US$10 for a bonk. I had to turn her down nicely a few times.

Looks like no luck for me.

You should quote the Old Lady US$2,000, and tell her its for 1 shot! and she must pay u first before the deed! ;)

Director
18-01-2011, 05:12 AM
You should quote the Old Lady US$2,000, and tell her its for 1 shot! and she must pay u first before the deed! ;)

Like that I will quit my job and do this full time. Surely I can get at least 1 customer a month ;-).

whiplash
18-01-2011, 09:12 AM
After a few beers and no release even the old aunty is starting to look ok........but then iam not That hungry...

Where should i search today? :)

jackbl
18-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Where should i search today? :)

Be careful, the weather in the north is very cold..... Dun leftover until 1 underwear only :D

Over 9,200 cattle die from northern cold spell
================================================== ======
The extremely cold weather affecting the northern region has caused 9,200 cattle to die and it is likely the figure will increase, said a spokesperson from the Livestock Production Department.

Most of the cattle deaths are from mountainous provinces of Lao Cai, Cao Bang, Hoa Binh, Bac Giang and Tuyen Quang and central provinces of Quang Binh, Ha Tinh and Thua Thien-Hue. Cao Bang is one of the worst hit provinces with over 2,000 cattle dying.

The new cold front that slammed into northern Vietnam yesterday has made mountainous areas extreme cold.

Luu Minh Hai, deputy director of the Lao Cai Province Hydro Meteorological Center said that on yesterday morning, temperatures in Sa Pa town dropped to -0.4 degree Celsius. This resulted in snow falling on the O Quy Ho mountain pass and along the Hoang Lien Son ranges.

Similarly, Y Ty Commune from the province’s Bat Xat District also experienced snowfall. This is the second time this year that ice and snow has affected the areas of Sa Pa and Y Ty.

Today, the cold front will move further into northern and central regions resulting in more cold weather.

By Van Phuc – Translated by Hai Mien

whiplash
18-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Reporting live. Just tried X One VIP massage in the My Dinh urban area. Good packages from 300k and above for 90minutes. Not bad as massages go. Good strength and technics not bad. ML was in her 20s not bad looking but wear tight bra and wrapped liked a bun underneath. Overall a good experience.

kingkongjon
18-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Nice people here,
any places to recommend near Sheraton Hanoi?

Massage, bars, anything...

jdrman
18-01-2011, 05:58 PM

Thanks Bro Whiplash for the quick reply. Tried one spa nearby as recommended by hotel.
Clean joint, decent massage but expensive. Anyway good for relaxing.

Fully agreed with you that Hanoi not the best of place to cheong.

whiplash
18-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Sheraton is a target rich environment. Happy hunting.

Communist party is electing new General Sec. Traffic gridlock. Better off walking.

Nice people here,
any places to recommend near Sheraton Hanoi?

Massage, bars, anything...

snbd
18-01-2011, 08:51 PM
i think now u owe me a lot more than a nice meal... haiz... do u know why??? in your absence, ur various darlings keep asking me when u coming back to hanoi.. i keep telling them u busy... but they keep pestering me to get u back to Hanoi soon!!! how???

Sorry Sorry! But I cannot go Hanoi for now lo... Will you be in sg during CNY? Meet up during this period? :)

deptrai4u
18-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Sorry Sorry! But I cannot go Hanoi for now lo... Will you be in sg during CNY? Meet up during this period? :)

Sure, tomorrow I touchdown in hanoi and back in Singapore by end of Jan.

Orgasdo
18-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Sure, tomorrow I touchdown in hanoi and back in Singapore by end of Jan.

Yo, i am in Hanoi too tomorrow. Anything in schedule? :)

whiplash
18-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Reporting live from The Jewel of the Delta. Crowd just starting to trickle in.

whiplash
18-01-2011, 11:58 PM
AKA Solace. There are girls now but could not make out if they are working girls as they have local guys with them. Beer prices is 50k per can.

deptrai4u
19-01-2011, 01:15 AM
Yo, i am in Hanoi too tomorrow. Anything in schedule? :)

too cold to really go anywhere, i will hibernate at home unless anyone here specifically PM me with their special request.

volcano
19-01-2011, 02:01 AM
too cold to really go anywhere

come over to HCMC lah.....its so warm over here.....:)

today just eat a plate of delicious char bee hoon.....:p

SureScore
19-01-2011, 02:16 PM
too cold to really go anywhere, i will hibernate at home unless anyone here specifically PM me with their special request.

With your baxa as the electric blanket. Enjoy yourself, ok?

Orgasdo
19-01-2011, 10:41 PM

Already PM u :)

Orgasdo
20-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Anyone keen to cheong now at this hour? PM me :)

dreamtent
21-01-2011, 10:27 PM

Brother! Long time didn't fly into Hanoi...
I'm planning a trip to come in after CNY!
What about you? Long holiday back in Sg? Can go fly plane again....

ccuplover11
24-01-2011, 08:27 PM
heard from a local about west lake...

wonder hows the place...

naemlo
25-01-2011, 01:53 AM

wonder hows the place...

West lake is beautiful at night but it is too cold to be there during this period. :rolleyes:

jackbl
25-01-2011, 02:08 AM

wonder hows the place...

Hearsay is nothing. Go experience yourself. Doesn't cost much. No entrance fee. No min spending. Just take a cab or a bike there.

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/4812772-West_Lake-Hanoi.jpg
http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/Vietnam/Thu_Do_Ha_Noi/Hanoi-1481679/Things_To_Do-Hanoi-West_Lake-BR-1.html

http://www.vietnamexecutivetravel.com/images/tours/thanh_nien_road.jpg

http://images.travelpod.com/users/travellin.light/1.1260730334.west-lake-hanoi.jpg

http://images.cdn.fotopedia.com/flickr-3560570857-image.jpg

ccuplover11
25-01-2011, 10:02 PM
last 2 week colder... now still ok...

heard west lake is the red light district area but more for locals because most girls don't speak english. local friend wanted to bring me there saying he is able to get young and good quality ones there with cheaper price as compared to hanoi or fortuna hotel. he said those places only welcome foreigners at more expensive rate and dont welcome locals... so for locals they prefer else where unless they wanted to bring overseas customers then they will go hanoi/fortuna hotel.

he seem to have lobang for call girls... rate around 700K...

fingers crossed on what he mean by good quality... shall see...

searching for more info about west lake first...

went to long bien hotel... for clean massage.... recommended by this local friend also... massage is quite good...quite professsional... but the place is a little run down and only speak vietnamese.... thats the only down side...

scv38r
26-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Met Bro Naemlo a few times, but this week he is not here.

Anyway, never really managed to get full service, and so far the locals around Westlake really CANNOT make it. Bro Naemlo was kind enough to bring me there once, but have to admit totally turned off.... haha.....

Anyway, again thanks to Bro Naemlo, went down to his recommend massage joint. Finally got to try VIP Room, and now know the difference.

Felt like the kind of massage service in Australia but a bit better with roaming allowed. The price was 450k for the room and between 400 to 500k for HJ and roaming.

In my opinion, if you are ok without FJ, then, it is a good deal, as you have your own private room, start with Steam Bath, then in the jacuzzi, she baths you, ends with the massage and Happy ending (private neg with girl)

I have to admit the girls there are relatively quite good looking, I tried

Name: Forgot
Looks: 7/10
Body:7/10
Breast: B-
Skin: Fair
Attitude: 6/10

There was another girl when I was paying for the service, and I though I did not try her, I have to say she was younger and prettier, but darker too, No. 27, do let me know if anyone tries her.

In short, I am resigned to that massage is the best I am gonna ever get in Hanoi or Vietnam, as that seems the best value for money and a little different, unless anyone can advise nice girls at 700k, would love to try and give a FR.

Cheers.

last 2 week colder... now still ok...

heard west lake is the red light district area but more for locals because most girls don't speak english. local friend wanted to bring me there saying he is able to get young and good quality ones there with cheaper price as compared to hanoi or fortuna hotel. he said those places only welcome foreigners at more expensive rate and dont welcome locals... so for locals they prefer else where unless they wanted to bring overseas customers then they will go hanoi/fortuna hotel.

he seem to have lobang for call girls... rate around 700K...

fingers crossed on what he mean by good quality... shall see...

searching for more info about west lake first...

went to long bien hotel... for clean massage.... recommended by this local friend also... massage is quite good...quite professsional... but the place is a little run down and only speak vietnamese.... thats the only down side...

jackbl
02-02-2011, 11:36 PM
I would like to wish everyone here :

Ja (Gia) dinh hanh phuc
An cu lac nghiep
Cung hi phat tai
Khang An thinh vuong

Hurricane88
03-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Chuc mung nam moi!

Cung Hi Phat Tai

lushlife
12-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Will be in Hanoi 15 to 17 feb .... Any bro around? Staying in sofitel

rememberme
19-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi to all bros...

Hi bro Deptrai, u in Hanoi?

Wow...this thread seems so quiet nowadays... seems like all the happening in HCM now, all cheonging there... :)

rememberme
19-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Well i would like to share one massage joint found near to Horison Hotel. It's along Giang Vo, named Xone men spa...

The cheapest package starts from 300k dong, but it comes with sauna and a big bathtub. Been there twice and i found that gals there are not very pretty. But they are very hardworking on the massage side, dun see them all small small size, they have got strong arms man...

i started out with the sauna, then after awhile, i heard some noises and noticed a shadow outside, so i guess the gal is here. Not wanting to let her wait for too long, i came out. Abit disappointed with the face, but she seems pretty friendly. She then signalled for me to get into the bathtub where she wash me from head to toes. i went for a quick rinse and she dry me up with the towel.

The massage is quite good with good strength, which went on for about 30mins. Meanwhile she would sometimes tease by touching my dick or acting to ride me and moan. Then the magic qns pops up, i offered her 300k. And she is greedy! She proposed 500k. After negotiating for sometime, we settled for 400k. HJ was normal, and she allows me to auto roam.

Well so this joint is an alternative to Sakura, good for bros staying at Horison. Cheers!

SureScore
19-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Wow...this thread seems so quiet nowadays... seems like all the happening in HCM now, all cheonging there... :)

Fully agreed. This thread is super quiet.

ccuplover11
20-02-2011, 01:05 AM
was recommended by a bro to try O**** massage...

so went for the 25 USD VIP one... total seem to have 20 over girls there... when I went to the room... saw a couple of nice looking ones.

Name: Yuki
Face: 8/10 (SYT)
Body: 8/10 (Nice figure, very proportional...and slim...with nice revealing dress revealing her drain and super short skirt revealing the panties)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup. Spilling from her outfit.)
Massage: 8/10 (Didnt expect this from a non decent joint. Massage is great! at least for my preference)
HJ: 8/10 (Seem to enjoy and one of the best hj I had so far... although with limited roaming... only managed to pull down her bra halfway... lick her nipples... and pull down her semi transparent panties to rub her cunt)
Attitude: 8/10 (Very hardworking, bath, clean and dry me thoroughly)
Overall: 8/10 (She's got limited english and dont know why she's not willing to serve me initially... maybe with all the sisters around in the selection room.. she's shy that I picked her... took me almost 15mins in selection trying to get her out. All of them mumbling vietnamese and I dont understand. I was thinking to myself maybe I would get a lousy experience since she's so unwilling. However when she's in the room, her attitude seem to change. Smiling and quite pleasing...and playful at times..rubing and teasing my nipples and small brother... Too bad... communication problem... if not... she's a great choice for further actions... so overall experience is one of my best for HJ)

Total Damage: 1250K VND
Massage 90min VIP - 500k VND
HJ 500K VND
Tips to go to room and select girl 50K VND
Taxi to and fro from old quarter 200K VND

ccuplover11
20-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Sorry just released a mistake... her name is not Yuki... copied and pasted from my other review and forgot to edit the name... the name of that girl I tried... I can't remember the pronounciation... in vietnamese... hard to remember

was recommended by a bro to try O**** massage...

so went for the 25 USD VIP one... total seem to have 20 over girls there... when I went to the room... saw a couple of nice looking ones.

Name: XXXX
Face: 8/10 (SYT)
Body: 8/10 (Nice figure, very proportional...and slim...with nice revealing dress revealing her drain and super short skirt revealing the panties)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup. Spilling from her outfit.)
Massage: 8/10 (Didnt expect this from a non decent joint. Massage is great! at least for my preference)
HJ: 8/10 (Seem to enjoy and one of the best hj I had so far... although with limited roaming... only managed to pull down her bra halfway... lick her nipples... and pull down her semi transparent panties to rub her cunt)
Attitude: 8/10 (Very hardworking, bath, clean and dry me thoroughly)
Overall: 8/10 (She's got limited english and dont know why she's not willing to serve me initially... maybe with all the sisters around in the selection room.. she's shy that I picked her... took me almost 15mins in selection trying to get her out. All of them mumbling vietnamese and I dont understand. I was thinking to myself maybe I would get a lousy experience since she's so unwilling. However when she's in the room, her attitude seem to change. Smiling and quite pleasing...and playful at times..rubing and teasing my nipples and small brother... Too bad... communication problem... if not... she's a great choice for further actions... so overall experience is one of my best for HJ)

Total Damage: 1250K VND
Massage 90min VIP - 500k VND
HJ 500K VND
Tips to go to room and select girl 50K VND
Taxi to and fro from old quarter 200K VND

roadrunerboi
01-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Dear all brudders...

Like I posted in the other thread...

I seek advice from the gods in Hanoi... where to party...
Due to limited time, I would like to make it worth while so...
I humbly ask where in HANOI, a brudder can have fun... does not matter sing song, rub down, or just have a drink...

Most important is that the birds are SYT of course...

I thank you in advance.

deptrai4u
02-03-2011, 01:26 AM
Dear all brudders...

Like I posted in the other thread...

I seek advice from the gods in Hanoi... where to party...
Due to limited time, I would like to make it worth while so...
I humbly ask where in HANOI, a brudder can have fun... does not matter sing song, rub down, or just have a drink...

Most important is that the birds are SYT of course...

I thank you in advance.

What is ur Budget?

roadrunerboi
02-03-2011, 10:30 AM
What is ur Budget?

Dear Bro deptrai4u...

Seriously, I do not know...
But let's say USD300-400... what can we do?

If can charge credit card... then... I guess all the better... no limit for the joint and cash can be reserved for tips.

Basically, my crew and I will do a "Hangover" (the movie) scenario... seldom get to meet up cos we are all over the World.

Thank you for response.

At least this Hanoi thread is more helpful than the other Vietnam one...

deptrai4u
02-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Dear Bro deptrai4u...

Seriously, I do not know...
But let's say USD300-400... what can we do?

If can charge credit card... then... I guess all the better... no limit for the joint and cash can be reserved for tips.

Basically, my crew and I will do a "Hangover" (the movie) scenario... seldom get to meet up cos we are all over the World.

Thank you for response.

At least this Hanoi thread is more helpful than the other Vietnam one...

If u guys are not able to speak Viet and there are more than 3 of u, the best bet will be to go the in-house KTV in Fortuna Hotel or Hanoi Hotel.

Can charge credit card, no problem. Just remember to write FR, ok?

ccuplover11
06-03-2011, 04:30 PM
My expenses at Hanoi hotel:
Small room and girl: 1.5K (only had 1 can of beer...nothing else)
Bring girl out short time 2hrs: 2.2K
Hotel room nearby instead of hanoi hotel room: 400K
Taxi to and fro: 250K
Total: 4350K which is around SGD 285

This is one of my most expensive bonk... but good thing the girl I got is good... the type I like :)

Lampard
06-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi all bros, after reading pages of report, realised that is not that cheap to get a gal to overnight in the hotel. Although there are always cheaper alternative but need senior bro to recommend or lead the way. Em... Thought of heading down to Hanoi to explore soon. Guess will need to do more home work in order not to be taken for a ride, be it taking taxi, ordering a beer, etc.. Well, thanks to all senior bros here for all the valuable reports and tips. :D

roadrunerboi
07-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Per bro deptrai4u advice, we went to Hanoi Hotel.
Only 2 guys but we got a room since we intended to wait till after 2300hrs to take the girls out overnight.

Room charge, girl-time, 1 bottle of Chivas and mixers later... total damage of USD260, so divided by 2.

FR on my trip...

Went to room, girls came in.... approx 10-12 girls per group... came in 3 groups.
Pick first girl... cannot overnight so changed... pick 2nd girl... after 10mins had a bad vibe and since LESS THAN 30mins, can change with no charge... see her sad sad face so tip VND100K for her to FO.
Got 3rd girl... can play.

While I was going through girl-changing routine, my buddy already singing song, hugging, on the couch, the whole 9 yards... but he got skill... almost had the tight fitting dress off in the room... ha!

Take hotel back to West Lake, go up room, almost kena rapped by girl as she stripped me and started bj... after like 10mins of foreplay, told her let's go shower first... so went to do that...

Back 1 shot... morning 2 shots...

Good thing about boinking in Hanoi is that its like 15 celcius outside... all the more people want to cuddle and stay longer under the blanket.

Woke up at lunchtime... my buddy elang to airport laew...

Total damage VND3.5Mil (3Mil + 5K tips)... tips are of course negotiable... buddy paid 3.3Mil total.

Think Hanoi Hotel would be the place to be...

Back in HCM till rest of the week... will check out Bar 41, Bar 51, maybe Apocalypse...

Will report back...

THANKS brother deptrai4u!

deptrai4u
07-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Per bro deptrai4u advice, we went to Hanoi Hotel.
Only 2 guys but we got a room since we intended to wait till after 2300hrs to take the girls out overnight.

Room charge, girl-time, 1 bottle of Chivas and mixers later... total damage of USD260, so divided by 2.

Excellent FR, i just ups u for ur FR. Hope u come back to hanoi soon. Glad that u enjoyed.

Personally, I do not recommend Hanoi Hotel or Fortuna as I think the price is too expensive and if want to spent money like that, a lot of better places to go to. But for newbies that do not know where to go by themselves, it seems that these 2 places are the only places they can go to without being conned in any Black shops...

deptrai4u
07-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Small room and girl: 1.5K (only had 1 can of beer...nothing else)
Bring girl out short time 2hrs: 2.2K
Taxi to and fro: 250K

This is one of my most expensive bonk... but good thing the girl I got is good... the type I like :)

Hi Bro,

Ur numbers does not seems right... for example.. Small Room and Girl : 1.5k (what currency)??

ccuplover11
07-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi Bro,

Ur numbers does not seems right... for example.. Small Room and Girl : 1.5k (what currency)??

Should be like that... its in VND...

Small room and girl: 1500K (only had 1 can of beer for each of us...nothing else) total bill is around 5000K shared by 3 bros.
Bring girl out 2hrs: 2200K
Taxi to and fro from old quarter: 250K

The time we went was around 9pm... not many customers around (likely less than 10)... and plenty of girls... saw at least 50...

Pity that dont use number tag system, so after few rounds of girl parade, sometimes hard to recall the round 1 girls... so if see one nice... must take liao...

I wonder if 2200K is too much? I quite like that girl... so didnt twice about that amount and just settled for that proposal... and the hotel was decided by the girl... now think back the bonk is good... pretty girl with good complexion, nice slim smooth body and boobs... my type... got her number... so perhaps next time can straight away call her out instead of going to the KTV

Guess hanoi hotel and fortuna really too expensive... need to source for cheaper ones...

The opposite fortuna hotel looks good... but lack for full package services :) ... if not that would be a great choice

naemlo
07-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Small room and girl: 1500K (only had 1 can of beer for each of us...nothing else) total bill is around 5000K shared by 3 bros.

1500k is 1.5 mil right??
Your 1 can of beer costs u about 90SGD :eek: Either u have problem with numeric or your bro drinking bottle of whiskey or brandy while u drank a can of beer only.

Guess hanoi hotel and fortuna really too expensive... need to source for cheaper ones...

The way u paid for your night of cause it was expensive. Normally, ger is about 60USD-80USD per night, short time hotel about 200-300k, while taxi is less than 250k unless the inflation has kicked in hard in Hanoi now.

ccuplover11
17-03-2011, 07:58 PM
yes 1.5mil.... nope... only drink beer... total 5mil for 3 person with 3 girls in the karaoke room... If I remember correctly,, each girl is around 32USD... karaoke room cannot remember liao...

2hours is it consider short time? was quoted 2.2mil by that girl leh... hotel room excluded...

Thanks for the info... guess I got chop liao... but that time can really get along well with that girl and got her phone number... overall enjoyed the session and private time together... and makan together... after I went back to hotel... she still sms me asking if i'm back hotel room safely... guess she must be hoping i visit her again... and again with 2.2mil or more... :)

well... i suppose hanoi hotel KTV should be cheaper than the expenses at fortuna?

1500k is 1.5 mil right??
Your 1 can of beer costs u about 90SGD :eek: Either u have problem with numeric or your bro drinking bottle of whiskey or brandy while u drank a can of beer only.

The way u paid for your night of cause it was expensive. Normally, ger is about 60USD-80USD per night, short time hotel about 200-300k, while taxi is less than 250k unless the inflation has kicked in hard in Hanoi now.

deptrai4u
17-03-2011, 09:55 PM
well... i suppose hanoi hotel KTV should be cheaper than the expenses at fortuna?

its about the same.. not much difference...

SureScore
18-03-2011, 07:40 PM
its about the same.. not much difference...

Bro deptrai is still the best hanoi encyclopedia.

fcukger
18-03-2011, 09:23 PM
...At least this Hanoi thread is more helpful than the other Vietnam one...

u refering to the hcm thread????????

Hurricane88
18-03-2011, 10:26 PM
u refering to the hcm thread????????

did you owe anyone anything...anyway no basic courtesy to pm any of us...:mad:

naemlo
19-03-2011, 02:21 AM

Wow so fierce.... :eek:

Black Horse
19-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Wow so fierce.... :eek:

Cool mah....hahaha

Pohchuan
19-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Hi bros in Hanoi

I am normally active in the other vietnam thread 2. So not very familiar with Hanoi scene. I am trying to get to know some bros in Hanoi also besides those in HCM so that I can travel north to south or vice versa and make regular contacts with bros in vietnam.

I will start PMing some bros in Hanoi to make contact and if i am given a chance to meet you in hanoi, we can have dinner together (my treat)

cheers :-)

fcukger
19-03-2011, 01:11 PM

??? alo... u made me confused??? why so fierce @ me huh??? i retired earlier thn u u not happy with me huhx??? :D
i am refering to the guy that said the other thread... i kinda piss off with that comments...

...I will start PMing some bros in Hanoi to make contact and if i am given a chance to meet you in hanoi, we can have dinner together (my treat)

cheers :-)
look for grandmaster deptrai4u... he can solve and provide help damn fast...

Hurricane88
19-03-2011, 01:23 PM
??? alo... u made me confused??? why so fierce @ me huh??? i retired earlier thn u u not happy with me huhx??? :D
i am refering to the guy that said the other thread... i kinda piss off with that comments...

you my bro and comrades...why must be angry with you...me too pissed off with the arrowed comments hurled on us...:mad::rolleyes:

Wow so fierce....

not really...just pissed off with some newbies remarks...anyway my signature has rules for help...lots of info in my signature that any newbie can get help...also basic courtesy to pm me...so far I had replied to many newbies and helped them...just that some newbies don't bother to read ma...:mad:

naemlo
19-03-2011, 03:48 PM
not really...just pissed off with some newbies remarks...anyway my signature has rules for help...lots of info in my signature that any newbie can get help...also basic courtesy to pm me...so far I had replied to many newbies and helped them...just that some newbies don't bother to read ma...:mad:

Guess I need to copy my rules of engagement for Hanoi to BKK. :D

Hurricane88
19-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Guess I need to copy my rules of engagement for Hanoi to BKK. :D

i organised events such last year Xmas dinner...and coming 23 Apr "do you want to Gossip.."...newbies are welcome to join...all info in my signature...alot newbies joined...we always meet and chiong together...so what's all this unnecessary remarks or comments...:mad:

bro deptrai4u is oso one of my regular cheonging buddy in hcm...we always pm to meet...:)

naemlo
19-03-2011, 04:28 PM
so what's all this unnecessary remarks or comments...:mad:

Guess u meant this nick "roadrunerboi". I gave up on these unfamiliar nick long long ago. No posting, but suddenly has a chance to go oversea, they will actively looking for ppl to bring them around. These ppl are taking others for granted. :rolleyes: Without them life will be better, the best is ignore them.

I read in 1 of the thread which I can't remember which. Their excuses for not posting much cause they are busy men not like us so free always in SBF. The joke is they are free only when they need to travel and looking for a good f. :D These ppl I normally will ask them use their either left or right hand.

fcukger
19-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Guess u meant this nick "roadrunerboi". .

well well... he is the culprit...

I gave up on these unfamiliar nick long long ago. No posting, but suddenly has a chance to go oversea, they will actively looking for ppl to bring them around. These ppl are taking others for granted. :rolleyes: Without them life will be better, the best is ignore them.

so if i PM u u entertained me bo???

I read in 1 of the thread which I can't remember which. Their excuses for not posting much cause they are busy men not like us so free always in SBF. The joke is they are free only when they need to travel and looking for a good f. :D These ppl I normally will ask them use their either left or right hand.

well well well... well said dude... so when u coming to hcm?? 23rd apr u will be joining bo?? i bring my syt go give u c... :D but c only... cannot talk to her hor... later she c u so deptrai thn i DIE... :D

Pohchuan
19-03-2011, 06:18 PM
look for grandmaster deptrai4u... he can solve and provide help damn fast...

Yup. I read those postings by him, very informative. As for HCM, you are the grandmaster. :cool:

volcano
19-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Yup. I read those postings by him, very informative. As for HCM, you are the grandmaster. :cool:

hmm....u r wrong liao....that 'blue monster' is grandmaster in both Hanoi n HCM...:eek:

btw....i am still learning from him.....n he will come to HCM tomorrow nite n impart me some of his 'monster shen gong'.....:p:D

naemlo
19-03-2011, 08:11 PM
well well well... well said dude... so when u coming to hcm?? 23rd apr u will be joining bo?? i bring my syt go give u c... :D but c only... cannot talk to her hor... later she c u so deptrai thn i DIE... :D

See only?? Nbzzz HCMC a lot to see too. :rolleyes: Ask her bring photos show me her friend then call her friend to join us. I want about 25 yrs old not 17.

Pohchuan
19-03-2011, 09:51 PM
hmm....u r wrong liao....that 'blue monster' is grandmaster in both Hanoi n HCM...:eek:

btw....i am still learning from him.....n he will come to HCM tomorrow nite n impart me some of his 'monster shen gong'.....:p:D

I keep wondering who is "blue monster". Now I know liao :p . Thanks.

papillon30
25-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Did anyone in Hanoi feel the Myanmar's earthquake?

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2011-03/25/c_13796738.htm

naemlo
25-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Did anyone in Hanoi feel the Myanmar's earthquake?

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2011-03/25/c_13796738.htm

I felt it in bkk

BlueDragon193
25-03-2011, 10:03 AM
I felt it in bkk

I also felt it on my bed.;)

naemlo
25-03-2011, 03:40 PM
I also felt it on my bed.;)

So your partner having sex with someone while u r sleeping beside? :D

SureScore
25-03-2011, 08:26 PM
I felt it in bkk

So serious. Must be frightening.

Seletar
26-03-2011, 12:32 AM
bro,

Loan is her name and her no is 78 but she have stopped work at Boss KTV for the time being. Now she's in HCM. Might be back in Boss in a couple of months time. She's my fav gal at Boss and I always go back to her.

cheers.

Is she short and flat chest ? My gf is Loan, don't know same girl or not

asylum javelin
27-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Is she short and flat chest ? My gf is Loan, don't know same girl or not

hello, already donkey years back and further more in boss there are so many Loans that is short and flat chested. so what are you going to do about it if she was your gf....:rolleyes:

cheers...aj

ccuplover11
27-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Having that experience at Hanoi KTV... paid 2.2mil taking girl out for 2hours fun... and by the time was 12am... and at unknown hotel suggested by the girl (paid 400k)... well... guess that price is quite market standard after reading through the posts... 100USD is the rate for short time...

so I'm thinking of getting that same girl from Hanoi hotel during her own time (non working hours)... and dont need to pay so much?...

Any suggestions of the rate that I should ask her for 2hrs?

and any suggestions of girl friendly hotel for 2hrs?

Also thinking of calling 1 chio massage girl from Oasis outside during her free time for more fun... since I have picked up their contacts...

Should be like that... its in VND...

Bring girl out 2hrs: 2200K
Taxi to and fro from old quarter: 250K

The time we went was around 9pm... not many customers around (likely less than 10)... and plenty of girls... saw at least 50...

Pity that dont use number tag system, so after few rounds of girl parade, sometimes hard to recall the round 1 girls... so if see one nice... must take liao...

I wonder if 2200K is too much? I quite like that girl... so didnt twice about that amount and just settled for that proposal... and the hotel was decided by the girl... now think back the bonk is good... pretty girl with good complexion, nice slim smooth body and boobs... my type... got her number... so perhaps next time can straight away call her out instead of going to the KTV

The opposite fortuna hotel looks good... but lack for full package services :) ... if not that would be a great choice

dldbsqja90
31-03-2011, 08:13 AM
wats the lastest exchange rate in hn

ccuplover11
31-03-2011, 11:42 PM
wats the lastest exchange rate in hn

I just changed 100 SGD for 1570k dong

ccuplover11
31-03-2011, 11:50 PM
so any suggestions of rate of FL for 2hours? and any recommendations for short time hotel?

I'm trying to get a vietnam pre paid card that allows roaming when i go to other countries using the vietnam number... wonder which brand to get and how to tell the shop... I went to 2 shops.. both know little english... chicken and duck.. hard to communicate... just like those massage girls... hard to chat... unless learn a little viet to communicate with them...

Having that experience at Hanoi KTV... paid 2.2mil taking girl out for 2hours fun... and by the time was 12am... and at unknown hotel suggested by the girl (paid 400k)... well... guess that price is quite market standard after reading through the posts... 100USD is the rate for short time...

so I'm thinking of getting that same girl from Hanoi hotel during her own time (non working hours)... and dont need to pay so much?...

Any suggestions of the rate that I should ask her for 2hrs?

and any suggestions of girl friendly hotel for 2hrs?

Also thinking of calling 1 chio massage girl from Oasis outside during her free time for more fun... since I have picked up their contacts...

deptrai4u
01-04-2011, 01:55 AM

U kenna conned! The rate should be 1690 today. Where did u change?

deptrai4u
01-04-2011, 01:59 AM
so any suggestions of rate of FL for 2hours? and any recommendations for short time hotel?

I'm trying to get a vietnam pre paid card that allows roaming when i go to other countries using the vietnam number... wonder which brand to get and how to tell the shop... I went to 2 shops.. both know little english... chicken and duck.. hard to communicate... just like those massage girls... hard to chat... unless learn a little viet to communicate with them...

first u need to know where find FL first. If u dun even know where to find then knowing the rate also no use.

By the way, I think no pre-paid sim in vietnam does roaming I think.

Hurricane88
01-04-2011, 05:34 AM

too bad not in hanoi...onli chg 16600 in hcm yesterday...:p

fcukger
01-04-2011, 12:17 PM

for mobifone yes... but only sms roaming... can sent and received but cant made any calls... i been using it for the past 18mths... paiseh ho sifu... :D

deptrai4u
01-04-2011, 01:23 PM
for mobifone yes... but only sms roaming... can sent and received but cant made any calls... i been using it for the past 18mths... paiseh ho sifu... :D

So when calls come in can answer or not? And what are the charges when sending SMS?

From my understanding, if u subscribed to a SIM (PostPaid, not prepaid) and when u need roaming, they usually required u to have a Deposit of VND5mil first.

fcukger
01-04-2011, 11:48 PM
So when calls come in can answer or not? And what are the charges when sending SMS?

From my understanding, if u subscribed to a SIM (PostPaid, not prepaid) and when u need roaming, they usually required u to have a Deposit of VND5mil first.

u cant received call as its call SMS roaming... u need to activate it when u going oversea and de-activate it once u bk in wet nam... once activated no one can call u even u at wet nam... only can sent and received sms... rates wise i not very sure as i never check le... :D

dldbsqja90
02-04-2011, 11:05 AM

bro i got 1 buddy in hanoi but he so blur dun know where to find girls. you got lobang a not?

dun mind i ask him to sms you ha:p

ccuplover11
02-04-2011, 11:48 PM
bro i got 1 buddy in hanoi but he so blur dun know where to find girls. you got lobang a not?

dun mind i ask him to sms you ha:p

I'm equally as blur... so you better get those lao jiao in hanoi...

ccuplover11
02-04-2011, 11:50 PM

good good... at least i can keep in contact with some frds... heehee

ccuplover11
02-04-2011, 11:52 PM

I changed in a somewhere in old quarter...
well... at least the rate is better than in airport or sg :)

ccuplover11
03-04-2011, 01:13 AM
first u need to know where find FL first. If u dun even know where to find then knowing the rate also no use.

yah loh... dont know where to find FL... i'm just thinking of jioing those massage girls or the hanoi ktv girl that I tried previously... definitely dont want to pay another 2.2mil for 2hrs :)

ccuplover11
03-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Price has revised for Oasis massage...

1hr - 300k
1.5k vip - 500k

spyweb
03-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Who's up for some fun tonite in hanoi ?

deptrai4u
03-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Price has revised for Oasis massage...

1hr - 300k
1.5k vip - 500k

That is ridiculously expensive!!! and then tips??? another VND500k??? these kind of places kenna spoilt market by many people who likes to pay high prices!

dropzone
03-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi Bro, I just reach Hanoi. Taxi charge me 360K from Domestic Airport ( I take Tigerairway) to Hanoi Horison Hotel. Me got kena chop bo?

ccuplover11
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM
That is ridiculously expensive!!! and then tips??? another VND500k??? these kind of places kenna spoilt market by many people who likes to pay high prices!

lol...
It was cheaper some weeks back... went there again this week... they revised price liao...

tips as per usual market rate lah... 300 to 500k... depending on girl... tips to the counter person if you want to choose girl (i paid the person 30k this time)... and the person will bring u into the girls bunk... full of girls doing their own stuffs and dressed very little... some sleeping, some playing cards, reading etc... quite interesting...some will try to get your attention... but some just hack care your presence... if u know viet... best still... can chat with them and try to get their phone number ;)

yah... I know some friends who tip alot at Fortuna... they jio me go... i also scared to go... must follow their tip pattern... thats why till now i havent step into fortuna yet...
Market spoilt by those who tip alot...

ccuplover11
03-04-2011, 04:15 PM
saw this Rising Dragon at Hang Ga St...
under the recommended hotel by bros here...

wonder whats the hotel rate for short time?

so procedure is get the girl to tell the hotel staff at counter and pay the girl? thats what I do with another hotel... is it the same?

dldbsqja90
03-04-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm equally as blur... so you better get those lao jiao in hanoi...

thanks bro
but i also did a search on the google for my bud
and found few agency that provide out-calls service for massage.
will check it out soon.
thanks anyway bro.
but if you got any girl lobang plz PM me bro
tia:D

deptrai4u
03-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi Bro, I just reach Hanoi. Taxi charge me 360K from Domestic Airport ( I take Tigerairway) to Hanoi Horison Hotel. Me got kena chop bo?

of couse kenna chop chop la, the correct rate is VND300k. How did u end up with VND360k??? Is this ur 1st trip to Hanoi??? if that is the case, then be prepared to kenna chop chop every minute of the day (and especially night as well)!

deptrai4u
03-04-2011, 04:47 PM
thanks bro
but i also did a search on the google for my bud
and found few agency that provide out-calls service for massage.
will check it out soon.
thanks anyway bro.
but if you got any girl lobang plz PM me bro
tia:D

From ur message, u are highly suspected to be the toad here to create trouble. if u are not the Toad you are in Hanoi and need help with party places, then PM me. If u are the toad, then be prepared to be ZAPPED out of existence again.

deptrai4u
03-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Who's up for some fun tonite in hanoi ?

well, looks like u are the TOAD! well, for fun tonight, we will take turns zapping you lor.... wah ha ha...!!!

volcano
03-04-2011, 05:02 PM
well, looks like u are the TOAD! well, for fun tonight, we will take turns zapping you lor.... wah ha ha...!!!

little brother here has done his little part.....:D

dldbsqja90
03-04-2011, 06:27 PM
From ur message, u are highly suspected to be the toad here to create trouble. if u are not the Toad you are in Hanoi and need help with party places, then PM me. If u are the toad, then be prepared to be ZAPPED out of existence again.

i tink u didnt read my message.
i said ''my friend'' in hanoi NOT ME.
i PM u liao anyway.
and wad toad u talking about uncle??

spyweb
03-04-2011, 06:45 PM
ha, no no, im not the toad !

just got into Hanoi and seeing who was up for something.

deptrai4u
03-04-2011, 07:02 PM
i tink u didnt read my message.
i said ''my friend'' in hanoi NOT ME.
i PM u liao anyway.
and wad toad u talking about uncle??

Already replied ur PM, waiting for ur reply. Until we confirm u are real, otherwise zapping will occur very soon, because u seems to be promoting all kinds of Escort services run by the TOAD.

faithevans
03-04-2011, 07:05 PM
super hate cloners....zapped 6 at spyweb. keep the forums free and simple for sharing

spyweb
03-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Come on bro .... im not the one you are after !

dldbsqja90
03-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Already replied ur PM, waiting for ur reply. Until we confirm u are real, otherwise zapping will occur very soon, because u seems to be promoting all kinds of Escort services run by the TOAD.

wad u mean promoting escort service? wad is toad? frog or something?
hey u getting me crazy.
anyway reply u liao

SureScore
03-04-2011, 08:16 PM

Waiting for your command.

volcano
04-04-2011, 03:57 AM
super hate cloners....zapped 6 at spyweb. keep the forums free and simple for sharing

wah pianz eh....u finally 'appeared' ah.....when u coming to HCMC again???

i still owe u kopi leh....:)

dldbsqja90
04-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Come on bro .... im not the one you are after !

CMON LAH BRO. DONT MESS HERE. NOW I KENA CALLED TOAD BECOS OF UUU.:mad: CUM HCM 7TH I BUY U OKAY. BUY U KTV.

Hurricane88
04-04-2011, 11:38 AM
CMON LAH BRO. DONT MESS HERE. NOW I KENA CALLED TOAD BECOS OF UUU.:mad: CUM HCM 7TH I BUY U OKAY. BUY U KTV.

sounded very familiar...:mad:

deptrai4u
04-04-2011, 02:06 PM
sounded very familiar...:mad:

as i was saying... Volcano's good friend has re-surfaced.

dldbsqja90
04-04-2011, 04:07 PM

you haven explaint yet okay

deptrai4u
04-04-2011, 04:37 PM

Explain what Explain? u have already revealed ur true self in the HCM Thread 2 so now we processing ur execution order only... no need to explain liao. heh heh.

You really want people to explain to you har??? okok, my few friends will UPZ u and then explain to you... u now left with only 5 points liao anyway... we will "explain" until we are finished "explaining" to you, ok?

deptrai4u
04-04-2011, 05:40 PM

ok, deal done... we already explained to you all the way from 15 points to -4 in one afternoon liao... do u need more explaination????

dldbsqja90
04-04-2011, 07:55 PM
ok, deal done... we already explained to you all the way from 15 points to -4 in one afternoon liao... do u need more explaination????

dun need explaint liao.
can meet in hcm?
answer YES NO.

volcano
04-04-2011, 09:55 PM

haiz....when will he eventually stopped his nonsense....:mad:

maybe i should issue a 'warrant of arrest' on him in HCMC....:mad:

deptrai4u
04-04-2011, 11:09 PM
haiz....when will he eventually stopped his nonsense....:mad:

maybe i should issue a 'warrant of arrest' on him in HCMC....:mad:

Hey toad, if u really got balls then u should also now threaten to buy 1 hand and 1leg of volcano, how? Got balls or not? Why u need to bad mouth him behind him? Why u behave like aqua bo lam par chee!? How now? u think u really got friends in hcmc a? they all think u are just a big stupid fool, Wah ha ha!

magnamasher
04-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Updates on good venues for massage/girls both daytime and evening required. In town for this week. Thanks everyone - this is a great forum! Is Oasis on Lang Ha still a good bet?

luvbitez
05-04-2011, 12:43 AM
getting tired of staying in hanoi for a month so over last weekend i decided to take a sleepers' night train to nanning. having stayed in china for couple of years so the place to me is not at all feeling like what most vietnamese would said - a land of thiefs, fakes and poison foods... arrived nanning ard 10am, bought a map and navigated to chaoyang lu - their version of orchard road, located a massage palour but it was not opened until 12noon. so went for an early lunch and back to the same place around noon, asked for thai massage at 120yuan and head for the changing room expecting a spleeeeendid service. wtf, xiaodi told me no quantao as their quantao xiaojies would only arrive after 3pm.. fcuk fuck fxxk!!! the place was a little worn down so not going to waste my time in that shithole.. left after normal massage and head straight to next happening place (so told) dong xing.. took a bus from jiangnan bus station and 4 hours journey, arrived dongxing around 7pm.. took a mo di (xe om) and asked him to take me to the best hotel in town - jinhua hotel. the modi driver is honest and trustworthy as he didn't try to rip me off. so on the way i asked him to take me to good places (ie pick up joints).. after i checked in hotel, changed and out went with the same modi.. he suggested me to go to ktv but was not really prepared to spend what he said -- 8-1000yuan per night excluding dabao bird... then he suggested me to go for street vn street birds at around 500yuan.... wtf i came from hanoi and he wanted me to take vn birds its like having lasi lemak in beijing - pure sillyness. nevermind nights still young and no harm to take a look to see whatsup there.. so there we go... about 10mins ride we arrive at a riverside in almost total darkness, get down the motorbike and immediately surrounded by 20-30young birds at most 16-17. wtf, never in hanoi i have seen such a scene... the birds chirp tam tram(800), bay tram (700)... took my time walked around to take my pick on a good looking slim built but slightly bigger tits than the rest (most have underdeveloped tits) - my faithful modi guide then told her nam tram, nam tram... and finally we settled at nam tram (500) for whole night... took her back in hotel on the motorbike threesome and both of us have no problem getting in as usual in china.. she was happy to see a computer in my hotel room and immediately she surfed to her favourite vn dj site and turn on the music.. we took turns to shower as she not used to taking shower with others. After we both bathed, we danced in the music and in no time we both were naked with all skin touching all skin… maybe I was a little tired after a full day of traveling – only had missionary, unloaded and knocked off after that. Woke up next morning around 6am and have a second round – tried to get a bj but no chance as she yelled when I pushed her head down. maybe that’s what happened when they are young and not really able to enjoy these things.. fuck it, packed up and head for the border around 8am, crossed the border and took an fuccccking 8hrs bus trip back to Hanoi… shit, when i arrived back in tay ho then i realised its quite a trip with almost 24hrs in travelling... damn! not going to do this again.. the bird text me in the night saying she would be back in hanoi wed and want to come my place to do dj thingy (hope its free)... haha, perhaps until then my 24hrs journey was a worthwhile one.. cheers. :D

dldbsqja90
05-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Hey toad, if u really got balls then u should also now threaten to buy 1 hand and 1leg of volcano, how? Got balls or not? Why u need to bad mouth him behind him? Why u behave like aqua bo lam par chee!? How now? u think u really got friends in hcmc a? they all think u are just a big stupid fool, Wah ha ha!

my 3rd time asking; can we meet in hcm on 7th? dont let me ask 4th time okay.

deptrai4u
05-04-2011, 12:19 PM

Your question I already answered in the HCMC thread, why u pea sized maggot posting everywhere? U kenna underwater already still trying to swim??? haiz... so are u going to pick me up from the airport or not? or are u just pretending u did not see my message and keep asking again and again? Moron! you really behaving like Duck Liver lei (ah qua bo lam par!)

ccuplover11
05-04-2011, 09:36 PM
saw this Rising Dragon at Hang Ga St...
under the recommended hotel by bros here...

wonder whats the hotel rate for short time?

so procedure is get the girl to tell the hotel staff at counter and pay the girl? thats what I do with another hotel... is it the same?

anyone? :)

nauq
06-04-2011, 08:25 AM
I'll be in Hanoi next week (13th-17th). Will be staying at Fortuna Hotel. Anyone want to join me at Boss KTV?

Popiar
06-04-2011, 09:02 AM
hello morning bros anyone knows the exchange rate for sgd???

09beng
06-04-2011, 09:17 AM

maybe me hehe:p

volcano
06-04-2011, 12:53 PM

i can meet u.....provided u turns up....:mad:

deptrai4u
06-04-2011, 01:45 PM

Hi Bro, free for coffee next week? i have the solution for this case of urs and many others as well.

deptrai4u
06-04-2011, 10:09 PM

Oi TOAD, answer me lei, I ask so many times already, why u dun answer me? Dun let me ask the 4th time hor! I will really get angry one hor! So I bring guitar tomorrow lei!

volcano
07-04-2011, 04:54 AM
hello morning bros anyone knows the exchange rate for sgd???

the exchange rate is -1 for u.....

deptrai4u
07-04-2011, 04:58 AM
the exchange rate is -1 for u.....

very gud rate lei...

jackbl
09-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Storming Hoan Kiem Lake
============================================
Young motorcyclists gathered on a corner opposite Hanoi’s Hoan Kiem Lake at 1 a.m. on Sunday (March 20).
The streets of downtown Hanoi had emptied of all but a few late night revelers.

By midnight, on a recent Saturday, a light rain had dried up and the chilly dampness of winter gave way to a fresh Spring evening.

In the crisp quiet of the city, the loop around Hoan Kiem Lake buzzed with motorbike engines and teenage angst.

By 1 a.m., some 60 youths had gathered, in leather jackets and dark clothes, on Dinh Tien Hoang Street, on a broad stretch of sidewalk in front of the Water Puppetry Theater.

Some chatted with their girlfriends. Others gathered in small groups. Some smoked, anxiously, astride their motorcycles.

A handful of daredevils tore up the road, zigzagging across lanes and yanking their bikes up into daring wheelies as they passed the more cautious crowd of cyclists.

“They’re waiting for the police to go home,” said Thi, a French-speaking tour guide who grew up just a few blocks away.

Thi said he’d never raced, but for the past three years, he’d come out on Saturday nights to watch the spectacle. He said the racers had lookouts posted all over the two kilometer loop.

When the police go home, he said, they all get the signal and burn out into the fray. Some drive down the road lying flat on their motorbike cushions. Others drive standing up, manipulating the handlebars with their feet.

There had been injuries and deaths, he claimed.

Attempts to confirm the claim with local police and hospitals were not successful.

An hour passed and only a few kids left the sidewalk to race or pull tricks around the lake.

The remaining crowd seemed anxious and bored.

At around 1:45 a.m., the real race began.

A green troop transport lumbered onto the opposite corner sending the group into an ecstatic frenzy. By the time the first cop had hopped over the rear gate, clutching a white baton, the kids had jetted around the corner, heading north in a speeding swarm.

Street racing is everywhere in Hanoi, but Hoan Kiem Lake seems an unlikely space for racing. The lake is prime real estate: inhabited by an exalted turtle and surrounded by posh shops, restaurants and strolling tourists.

One newspaper editor in the town scoffed at the suggestion. “There are races,” she said. “But not around Hoan Kiem.”

Two years ago, however, Dr. Alexandre Dormeier Freire published a sociological study on Vietnamese motorcycle culture that identified Hoan Kiem Lake as a place to show off.

Within the culture of racers and daredevils, the most popular pastime, Freire noted, was toying with the police.

“Provoking the police force is a rather widespread practice,” he noted.

And the cops aren’t happy about it.

“The illegal racers often go out on Saturdays and Sundays, when there are fewer patrols,” admitted Senior Lieutenant Colonel Pham Van Hung, Chief of the Mobile Police Regiment at the city police force. “We are aware of the situation and plan to resolve it.”

Now that the weather has begun to warm up, he said that the seasons for weekend racing and stunt driving has returned, he said. They will dispatch more police to combat the issue.

Some young Vietnamese say that the approach has been counter-productive: police pursuit can result in terrible crashes.

The few who are caught face stiff penalties.

This January, the Hanoi People’s Court tried 21 youths, in eight different groups, for participating in a November street race.

Several defendants, some of whom were still in high school, were sentenced to between three and 13 months in jail.

“The municipal People’s Court will try three more racers, soon, for similar crimes,” said Hung, the police official.

Reported by Calvin Godfrey (THAI UYEN contributed to this report)

timetra
09-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Share my field report

Was in Hanoi. Went to the Fortunate hotel. The boss. Well was at relax bar etc and been to some of the local MTV . But wanted to take a look at boss.

Wow they have 170 ladies that night! And lots of girls! But I must say the charges are high for Vietnam standard.

Girl charge $35 goes to hse
Tips $20
drinks beer is $5
Tip ma ma sang $10

I change a girl once so end up pay girl charge 2 time. Not are if this is normal. So see properly when u pick. Most of e girls can speak some English and few Chinese words. I saw quite a number very pretty girls walking around. I suggest tipping mah mah sang to bring the best stocks out. Coz I got a feel the 1st few batches I saw not so nice... Or they just got nicer as I see more choice!! Hah but anyway the night sat me back 130usd with 2 gers and drinks. It not cheap in local terms but well i like the selection.

If I stay in fortuna I will consider bring the girls up. If not too much ver head
$50 for 2hr room charge and $100 usd for the ger 2hrs....

asylum javelin
09-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Share my field report

Was in Hanoi. Went to the Fortunate hotel. The boss. Well was at relax bar etc and been to some of the local MTV . But wanted to take a look at boss.

Boss KTV in FortunaTE hotel is for the fortunates only. Expensive joint but one stop for everything. Easy access to everything if short of time and newbie to hanoi. But I am not so fortunate, to go to Boss:D

cheers....aj:p

ccuplover11
10-04-2011, 11:40 AM
u cant received call as its call SMS roaming... u need to activate it when u going oversea and de-activate it once u bk in wet nam... once activated no one can call u even u at wet nam... only can sent and received sms... rates wise i not very sure as i never check le... :D

Hi Bro,

Are there different types for mobifone? How to tell the shop person? and how to activate and de-activate?

I tried asking a few shops selling SIM cards and also checked with hotel lobby. All of them say vietnam don't have prepaid card that allows roaming. and most of them recommended Viettel which can call overseas from Vietnam.

Thanks for your info!

ccuplover11
10-04-2011, 12:29 PM
I've been in hanoi... add together around 3 months liao... so far find hanoi is really as what deptrai4u described... not many quality cheong places (as in pay fuck and forget) and it is more for long term fun... For local joints like geylang style... the rates are very cheap... 300k vnd for local and 600k for foreigner... but the quality is usually very bad... and environment very dirty and very very very very run down. I managed to take a "tour" with my local colleagues... nice experience...

There are many places with nice SYT and requires skill for long term relationship... I'm quite fortunate at least in my office and in the local ktvs and hanoi KTV I tried... most viet girls would take initiative to surround me... so far the best offer was 2 person for 50 USD (the other person FOC hahaha... ) for short session... well both person are quite SYT and one very nice figure... not sure if that is because of my looks... or because I'm a Singaporean... my colleagues that go with me are not Singaporeans... and of various nationalities...

I had a session with a girl with very good model looks, nice real C cup asset and very good figure. Total cost around 2.9mil... including taxi, 1hr job and tips. Yah I know its expensive. This girl is very inexperienced... dont even know how to put condom. Take me 1hr of sweet talk to her before she agreed to have a session with me. at first she keep rejecting my offer until I raised my $ proposal... and even with that amount she keep rejecting and say will recommend other friends who can have a session with me instead because she is not into FJ. finally after long sweet talk and eye communication... she agreed... and only 1hr because she got to work the next day. well... overall is really nice experience... of course it is very limited session... for this newbie.. this cannot that cannot... etc... and only 1 position...all the work I do... hahaha... really a new new bie... So far this is the best figure and face I tried... so to me its worth it... and really really requires skill for action for this kind of SYT... hahaha I'm fortunate... too bad communication is a problem in vietnam.. so can only make use of eye communication and body language

ccuplover11
10-04-2011, 12:36 PM
time to say bye bye to vietnam...

a reminder to those bro new to Hanoi...
when taking taxi...
take those reliable company:
Ma Linh
CP
Taxi Group (a few companies under this group)....

if not... taxi charges can be crazy and they charge double, triple or even more! thats my lesson learnt!

Vietnamese... i think its their culture to cheat... so dont get cheated!

deptrai4u
10-04-2011, 05:16 PM
time to say bye bye to vietnam...

a reminder to those bro new to Hanoi...
when taking taxi...
take those reliable company:
Ma Linh
CP
Taxi Group (a few companies under this group)....

if not... taxi charges can be crazy and they charge double, triple or even more! thats my lesson learnt!

i cannot agree that it is Vietnamese Culture to CHEAT.

In China, u also get many cheat cases, so why not say that it is Chinese culture to cheat as well???

Let me just say this... to all brudders here... just be bery careful of people who posting in this forum and their points are in RED, these people are confirmed CHEATS and that is the way seniors warn newbies that YOU should avoid such people. If any of such people PM to you, its best u contact some seniors in the thread to confirm before u are conned by Singaporeans.

ccuplover11
10-04-2011, 06:19 PM
i cannot agree that it is Vietnamese Culture to CHEAT.

In China, u also get many cheat cases, so why not say that it is Chinese culture to cheat as well???

Let me just say this... to all brudders here... just be bery careful of people who posting in this forum and their points are in RED, these people are confirmed CHEATS and that is the way seniors warn newbies that YOU should avoid such people. If any of such people PM to you, its best u contact some seniors in the thread to confirm before u are conned by Singaporeans.

Thats personal statement about cheating.. whether you agree or disagree its up to individual...

But what I can confirm is what I have posted is real.. about the taxi, FL rates etc... and I welcome any challenge to say what I have posted is not real. Taxi cheating is very common in Hanoi. Unreasonable pricing is also very common in Vietnam. I'm sure most people who visit Vietnam and work in Vietnam can verify this.

Every country is different... and I do have to admit... some Singaporeans are scary too... I didn't say China and Singapore is good... and I'm not saying all Vietnamese are bad.. if not all my colleagues are terrible people.

I do agree with bro deptrai... in some things... but not all things
sometimes... not always forum laojiao with lots of points are always correct.

I understand about all this zapping going on :)
too many meaningless posts around... which I usually skip... wasting my time

So newbies....beware of all postings on internet... it's best to verify with various sources...
since you don't know the person... unlike long known colleagues or friends... beware of their posts... and beware of cheonging with strangers... so thanks for forum laojiaos who is kind to offer to meet in vietnam... for me... I prefer to go around with someone I know... not with someone i do not know... so I'm not interested in meet ups :)

deptrai4u
10-04-2011, 07:16 PM
... so thanks for forum laojiaos who is kind to offer to meet in vietnam... for me... I prefer to go around with someone I know... not with someone i do not know... so I'm not interested in meet ups :)

I also never ask u to meet up to cheong... i only offer meetup for kopi, if you dun drink kopi, u can order tea or coke or kickapoo-the joy juice... but of course u cannot meet lah, u not even here in Hanoi!!! Clones!!!

Hey TOAD, we have detected different NICK from the same IP address and its pointing to HCMC... hihi... so good luck to u.

saddick
10-04-2011, 11:41 PM

Be it whether you are a sincere individual or a toad/clones.

It is uncouth of you in making the taboo remark on the very topic this thread is about. Readers here may have Vietnamese relatives, and being labeled as a culture to cheat will only castigate you with anguish replies.

You have no ground to stand on.

ccuplover11
11-04-2011, 01:31 AM
I also never ask u to meet up to cheong... i only offer meetup for kopi, if you dun drink kopi, u can order tea or coke or kickapoo-the joy juice... but of course u cannot meet lah, u not even here in Hanoi!!! Clones!!!

Hey TOAD, we have detected different NICK from the same IP address and its pointing to HCMC... hihi... so good luck to u.

so what if i can meet u? u treating me wine?

its interesting that you said about IP... hahaha...really a good joke... since i'm in the IT line... really a good joke for those who really understand IT...

In my first post in this thread, I'm already rather frustrated... the few laojiao gang... trying to zap another guy... and I believe all newbies would be recognized as that guy in that sense... that real guy who u want to zap must be laughing away.... because u are zapping everyone whom u think is that person.

anyway.. none of my business... so u guys continue have fun in vietnam... i'm going back to singapore... home sweet home... no more traveling for me.... i'm so happy... cam on!

ccuplover11
11-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Be it whether you are a sincere individual or a toad/clones.

It is uncouth of you in making the taboo remark on the very topic this thread is about. Readers here may have Vietnamese relatives, and being labeled as a culture to cheat will only castigate you with anguish replies.

You have no ground to stand on.

sincerely apologize on that :)
my mistake.... yes... i do have a lot of nice vietnamese colleagues... nice ones who bring me go cheong local joints :)

I was just angry about the taxi incident when I typed that post... boarded one that does not belong to the safe company... overcharged by 3 times... and driver keep asking wanting to bring my see girls... talk about it still angry... car stop already... meter still running...

once again... apologize for my remarks on Vietnamese... if i am zapped because of this... i'm willing to accept

sorry... no apology to those who labelled me as toad... what a poor reason to zap

deptrai4u
11-04-2011, 10:16 AM
so what if i can meet u? u treating me wine?

its interesting that you said about IP... hahaha...really a good joke... since i'm in the IT line... really a good joke for those who really understand IT...

Wine??? No problem, cabernet sauvignon it will be.. i drink wine at least 3 times a week so if can meet 1 more nice wine drinking friend who want to drink wine but cannot afford the price, i willing pay for it.

Oh, and the IP is a good joke huh? Can u explain why???

And of cource Home sweet home lor... u gotta discard this Clone too as it is going into RED.

So how? Red wine, I BUY U lah....

Oh, by the way, I not only work in the IT line, but one of the companies that I own is an IT company.

deptrai4u
11-04-2011, 04:04 PM
So tonight who's gonna drink Wine with me???? I am buying 1st bottle!!! its okay if the whoever does not have money to buy the 2nd bottle, we can just stop at the 1st bottle, ok? So long can meet new friends to drink Red Wine together I happy liao...

Nowadays very jialat... offer free Wine also no takers, and not even reply... haiz... and yet post like so educated and cultured but ask to meet only, LP shrink!

naemlo
11-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Nowadays very jialat... offer free Wine also no takers, and not even reply... haiz... and yet post like so educated and cultured but ask to meet only, LP shrink!

I will take up your offer. put time, put place. :D

deptrai4u
11-04-2011, 04:28 PM
I will take up your offer. put time, put place. :D

Okok, tonight, my place, come come, are u in town???

naemlo
11-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Okok, tonight, my place, come come, are u in town???

Yes back in Hanoi for few days. Same mobile.

Director
11-04-2011, 05:03 PM
So tonight who's gonna drink Wine with me???? I am buying 1st bottle!!! its okay if the whoever does not have money to buy the 2nd bottle, we can just stop at the 1st bottle, ok? So long can meet new friends to drink Red Wine together I happy liao...

Love to join but only coming on Wednesday morning. See ya.

fcukger
11-04-2011, 06:02 PM

i jus wanna get drunk... but too bad u at hanoi... so buon wa... :D

jonathantanjz
12-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Hi is there anywhere fun at hanoi? Any recommendations? Will be going down this mth end.. Any tips on the rates there?

saddick
12-04-2011, 07:48 AM
your place got 50kg chicken a not? got wash clean a not? address pls if you got the 2balls.

I left out something from my previous post...
Nuisance has no morals, ethics and values, plus Diginity.
You are asking ppl for address so that you can do something to their house?
And yet you turn down on meeting up.

Your irrational behaviour are symptoms of personality disorder.
I advise you to seek treatment asap.

I'm just trying to help.

In fact, all of us are trying to enlighten you, and not going against you...though most patient may misunderstand

deptrai4u
12-04-2011, 10:27 AM
your place got 50kg chicken a not? got wash clean a not? address pls if you got the 2balls.

Good morning, my dear friend!!! Today is a holiday and no work and totally feels like SUNDAY in Vietnam!!! I have the whole day planned up, gonna have a good time, and when I wake up to finally hear from you, confirms today is a great day indeed!!! wah ha ha ha.. and once again, i get to poke fun at pea-brain as part of my breakfast!

Ok, TOAD. Actually, I am quite disappointed in you... you disappeared for so many days... think so long.. and that is all you can say!!??? Like that no good lei... now people have big doubts that ur brain is pea-size only... they now think its probably a lot smaller!

Anyway, I better not load you with anything new at this moment as it is obviously you dun even have the ability to handle anything in the last round, so just dun want to cause u further brain cramp,

Let me tell u this... i still very angry with u... i carried my guitar to HCMC and no see you.... why why why??? I know that ur mother the prostitute gave birth to you with no backside and no eyelid, but also no balls!!!??? No SHIT!

And why u need to ask about 50kg chicken?... u already have 2 in your house! Your own mother (we have seen her video), and your wife (who opens a Cafe OM and busy sucking dicks!). And both of them down there probably have the smell of mam-tom no matter how u wash them, wah ha ha!!!

Gotta pen-off now, breakfast is ready, meantime, just leave u with this song and message (it has a lively beat, sure makes ur day!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU&playnext=1&list=PLD9748C35B8D7D968&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsear ch_query%3Dfuck%2Byour%2Bmother%26aq%3Df&has_verified=1

Oh yah, my address... let me say this.. firstly, u dun even have the money to buy a cheap ticket to fly here... if u can show me that u are sincere to come hanoi, i will send my driver to to pick you up from the airport, ok?

deptrai4u
12-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi is there anywhere fun at hanoi? Any recommendations? Will be going down this mth end.. Any tips on the rates there?

Of course there are a lot of fun in Hanoi and more in HCMC. we have a lot of fun zapping clones... you want to join in the fun???

jonathantanjz
12-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Of course there are a lot of fun in Hanoi and more in HCMC. we have a lot of fun zapping clones... you want to join in the fun???

Hey.. i have pte you hope to get yr reply soon.. where are u now? currently in sg?

deptrai4u
12-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Hey.. i have pte you hope to get yr reply soon.. where are u now? currently in sg?

Hi, thanks for your PM:

Hi deptrai4u bro, i saw in the post that u are actually quite regularly there i will be there most prob during the end of the mth till may 1st will be in hcm then wkends will be at hanoi.. any fun place to intro? like the budget for each places? its my first time there so i dun really noe alot.. hope u can guide me along with the places name and hotels and the rates.

I may not be in Vietnam during that period but can catch up with you in Singapore if u keen to meet. If cannot even meet, it is ok, we also understand who u are already. So its up to you.

jonathantanjz
12-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Ooo sure why not.. i pte u my number u can sms or call me then.. but will be working on wk days wk ends can call me out..

ccuplover11
13-04-2011, 12:22 AM
don't waste time... there are a few bros who has got more points/power than some of you replying this this thread... they ask me info... and i just freely shared with them... unlike some bros here... making a fuss and unfriendly... I wondering whats the motive... free drink? meet up? make friends? if cannot meet up... means no unfriendly comments in forum posting...

information is all freely available here... so why only can meet up then share information? can't even share in pm?

of course... i'm not saying all bros who reply in this thread are unfriendly... some have replied in friendly manner and provided very valuable information... that is very much appreciated in public forum...

This Hanoi thread is getting very unfriendly... and loaded with tons of firing posts... too bad...

jonathantanjz
13-04-2011, 09:27 AM
deptrai4u bro.. er u mind letting me noe which hotel to book when i am at hanoi? because u all mention hanoi hotel i dunno which is the exact one.. and the fortuna hotel too? let me noe asap can pls? thanks

saddick
13-04-2011, 09:59 AM
There are cultures in everywhere including forum. Seniors may be crude, but it is for the goodness of the newbie who wanna venture Vietnam.

They are just preventing a con man who uses various nick name to swindle newbie.

It is true that suffice information is provided in this thread. Thus, it is one's duty to read the thread before posting a question.

The reason of meeting up is not about free entertainment. But it is a form of getting to know individual and avoiding too much TCSS & repeating questions in this thread. Another reason for the meet up is also to make sure that the newbie is not a clone from the con man syndicate in Vietnam.

To conclude, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the firing post are directed only at the toad and ppl who upset social norms in this thread.

deptrai4u
13-04-2011, 03:09 PM
don't waste time... there are a few bros who has got more points/power than some of you replying this this thread... they ask me info... and i just freely shared with them... unlike some bros here... making a fuss and unfriendly... I wondering whats the motive... free drink? meet up? make friends? if cannot meet up... means no unfriendly comments in forum posting...

information is all freely available here... so why only can meet up then share information? can't even share in pm?

of course... i'm not saying all bros who reply in this thread are unfriendly... some have replied in friendly manner and provided very valuable information... that is very much appreciated in public forum...

This Hanoi thread is getting very unfriendly... and loaded with tons of firing posts... too bad...

Let me answer ur points 1 at a time...

Firstly, your sharing... tell me just what u hv shared is NEW!!??? Everything u talked about is everything that has been talked about until no one ones to talk about it anymore in this thread... so what did u share that could benefit anyone here??? In Fact I only see u asking this question and that and I have answered a few of those and then invite u for coffee, u have to give all kinds of reasons such as u dun drink coffee... u mean invite u to drink coffee means u cannot order beer or coke or orange juice meh!!??? Who the hell in the right mind would respond in this way, other than the TOAD which we all know only have a pea-brain.

Next, u jolly well know that this forum is TOAD infested.. u have questions u ask here, i answer.. why must kick up a fuss about meeting??? say dun drink coffee, and then demand must buy u WINE, which I have clearly demonstrated beyond resonable doubts that I WILL BUY U WINE and then u go silence and say responds deer-style.. dog-style...and even horse-style.. Just a simple meet up and u have to turn it into a MASS ORGY!

Everyone here can see.. because of the TOAD issue, my sincerity to meet up (and I have said, I pay for the drink even, and if u want to order food, I also can pay) with u is to clear ur name, so that u can be a meaningful contributing member of this community, but all we get from u is the usual EVASIVE actions similar to the TOAD.

So from all these... what would be the normal conclusion of anyone??? u guys tell me...

deptrai4u
13-04-2011, 03:16 PM
deptrai4u bro.. er u mind letting me noe which hotel to book when i am at hanoi? because u all mention hanoi hotel i dunno which is the exact one.. and the fortuna hotel too? let me noe asap can pls? thanks

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your PM and ur contact number. Hotel booking in Hanoi a lot depends on ur budget and who is paying for it (Grandfather Funding or out-of-ur-own-pocket).. Please let me know as much as possible, ur budget, and purpose of visit so that I can make a good recommendation.. for example, if u are here to interview prospective interview, then I will recommend u a hotel that has proper facilities for u to do so.. etc. Hope u get the idea.

jonathantanjz
13-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Hey bro.. i was thinking of staying at fortuna hotel but when i check it out on google it shows there are 3 are there any different in them? as in all are girl friendly hotels? which one of them would you recommend my budget is about 50 - 80 sgd per day. thanks!

elmo82
13-04-2011, 08:09 PM

I'm always game for free wine but too bad its so far away... will be heading to HCMC between 12-15 May, tix just booked!

jonathantanjz
13-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Jus confirmed my flight to Ho Chin Ming on 28 to 30th April then 30th to 3rd May will be in Hanoi. Anyone will be there?? Any fun place to find gers to intro and ger friendly hotel to intro beside fortuna in Hanoi?? its too expensive! Lol.. My budget is about 50 - 80 sgd per nite! Update me asap Bros I needa book the hotel asap

deptrai4u
14-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Jus confirmed my flight to Ho Chin Ming on 28 to 30th April then 30th to 3rd May will be in Hanoi. Anyone will be there?? Any fun place to find gers to intro and ger friendly hotel to intro beside fortuna in Hanoi?? its too expensive! Lol.. My budget is about 50 - 80 sgd per nite! Update me asap Bros I needa book the hotel asap

Confirm i will not be in Hanoi from 28 April till 10 May, however i will be in Singapore on 25 April and will call u for kopi. Hope u free to meet up.

SingaporeLion
14-04-2011, 06:55 PM

LIKE I SAID DUN WASTE TIME NEWBIES..YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR ANSWER HERE. YOU NEED TO PAY DRINKS BEER WINE FOOD THEN U WILL GET THE ADDRESS.

AFTER GETTING THE ADDRESS, YOU GO TAXI YOURSELF. AGAIN KENA CHOP BY TAXI..REACH THAT FUCK SHOP..AGAIN KENA CHOP BY TIPS..OR EXTRA ROOM CHARGES..

JUZ GO ON TO WWW.GOOGLE.COM.SG AND SEARCH FOR fuck shops in hcmc or sex tour in saigon or watever u wanna find

EVEN ON YOU TUBE NOW !!!

pay a little more for saving time. The agency making money NOT asking free food and drinks okay bro.

enjoy your stay in hcmc and hanoi

volcano
14-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Confirm i will not be in Hanoi from 28 April till 10 May, however i will be in Singapore on 25 April and will call u for kopi. Hope u free to meet up.

then when u coming to HCMC n meet me.....little brother here needs ur magic pills....:eek:

deptrai4u
14-04-2011, 08:51 PM
then when u coming to HCMC n meet me.....little brother here needs ur magic pills....:eek:

I will cum to HCMC to meet u first on my way back to sillypore mah... i bringing my guitar too!

Hurricane88
14-04-2011, 08:54 PM
I will cum to HCMC to meet u first on my way back to sillypore mah... i bringing my guitar too!

when when huh...when I am there next week...:)

deptrai4u
14-04-2011, 09:18 PM
when when huh...when I am there next week...:)

That is exActly the point!!!

woon85
14-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Thanks deptrai for telling me the meat is pork meat, in the end found out its dog meat.... And also the magical high marijuana hahaha. And also thanks for the ride man. lolx

jonathantanjz
14-04-2011, 10:06 PM

Hey Bro Deptrai4u sure.. jus give me a call... i will come out needa meet u to ask alot of things also.. u have my number right? see ya soon! Aniwae i will be staying at oasis hotel in hanoi is it girl friendly?

ccuplover11
14-04-2011, 11:34 PM
There are cultures in everywhere including forum. Seniors may be crude, but it is for the goodness of the newbie who wanna venture Vietnam.

They are just preventing a con man who uses various nick name to swindle newbie.

It is true that suffice information is provided in this thread. Thus, it is one's duty to read the thread before posting a question.

The reason of meeting up is not about free entertainment. But it is a form of getting to know individual and avoiding too much TCSS & repeating questions in this thread. Another reason for the meet up is also to make sure that the newbie is not a clone from the con man syndicate in Vietnam.

To conclude, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the firing post are directed only at the toad and ppl who upset social norms in this thread.

:) okies.....

ccuplover11
14-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Let me answer ur points 1 at a time...

Firstly, your sharing... tell me just what u hv shared is NEW!!??? Everything u talked about is everything that has been talked about until no one ones to talk about it anymore in this thread... so what did u share that could benefit anyone here??? In Fact I only see u asking this question and that and I have answered a few of those and then invite u for coffee, u have to give all kinds of reasons such as u dun drink coffee... u mean invite u to drink coffee means u cannot order beer or coke or orange juice meh!!??? Who the hell in the right mind would respond in this way, other than the TOAD which we all know only have a pea-brain.

Next, u jolly well know that this forum is TOAD infested.. u have questions u ask here, i answer.. why must kick up a fuss about meeting??? say dun drink coffee, and then demand must buy u WINE, which I have clearly demonstrated beyond resonable doubts that I WILL BUY U WINE and then u go silence and say responds deer-style.. dog-style...and even horse-style.. Just a simple meet up and u have to turn it into a MASS ORGY!

Everyone here can see.. because of the TOAD issue, my sincerity to meet up (and I have said, I pay for the drink even, and if u want to order food, I also can pay) with u is to clear ur name, so that u can be a meaningful contributing member of this community, but all we get from u is the usual EVASIVE actions similar to the TOAD.

So from all these... what would be the normal conclusion of anyone??? u guys tell me...

ok... once again... thanks bro... sorry if i offend you in any way... cam on!

rileyhale
15-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Hi Bro deptrai4u,

How are you?

I just logged on and read some nasty comments by some wu liao people.

Let me state my experience.

I was a newbie to Hanoi. Read deptrai4u's posts and contacted him.

He generously responded and took a few of us guys out for dinner and after that to some fun places, cost-sharing basis.

Actually, I think he out of pocket more than us because he spent time and transport costs and he was not calculating or ngiao at all. Plus the fact he is a fun guy to be with.

Anyway, Bro deptrai4u, if you are reading this, more power to you and thanks for your generosity.

Hurricane88
15-04-2011, 01:18 PM
H
Anyway, Bro deptrai4u, if you are reading this, more power to you and thanks for your generosity.

I had to agree that bro deptrai4u is one of most generous friends you can ever hope to have...if he takes care of you...you had been blessed...cheers...:)

bro deptrai4u...my 3 salute to you...:)

woon85
15-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Balls to you SingaporeLion!

And CCup, actually i abit scared of Mickey... Cause he never allow me to pay before! Prawning, kopi, drinks, watever. Dog meat marijuana. All he snatch to pay. So all the nasty remarks are actually aimed at SingaporeLion/Toad whoever. If you are a real person, i am sure he is more then happy to meet up.

By the way TOAD! By spending money, you mean USD 500 a girl ah? HAHAHAHAHA! Your girl's nipple made of pearls is it? Or maybe her cheebye inside got massage machine.

woon85
15-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Yeah, the toad/newmartin/watever name, he no balls one. He wont even dare to meet up. Went to Hanoi and met mickey, he stupid bring me to the place full of mafia... And guess wat, the mafia all his friends.. Knn, i eat also abit scared.

You guys think the toad call ppl out he really mean it? No... His father no balls...

Ok ok, for those that dunno the history of the toad, let me brief u guys.

Long ago, there was the Toad's Mother, she was a prostitute. One day she tio double anal by 2 beggars. Cause she need to buy kotek no money, so the beggars pay about 1 dollar.

They shoot inside her anal, but LO AND BEHOLD! a miracle happened. The toad's mother was pregnant in the ass. But who is the father??? Beggar 1 or Beggar 2? We will never know....

9months later the toad was born, he didnt have a father cause he doesnt even know who is the father. Even the toad's mum was confused. So one day the Toad saw a man without balls, and he said "Wow, i also no balls! we the same! you are my father!!!"

So now you guys know more about the toad...

deptrai4u
15-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Hi Bro deptrai4u,

How are you?

I just logged on and read some nasty comments by some wu liao people.

Let me state my experience.

Hey Bro,

Long time no see and to tell u the truth, ur nick looks familiar and I forgot who u are... all ur fault, so long did not visit me in hanoi! You know, I had a long and cold and lonely winter here... bery few visitors but luckily got toads to keep me company and my brains at low idling speed (otherwise goes into hibernate mode), and sometime shifting to 1st gear when practising on my guitar getting ready to sing to his mother.

Anyway about this TOAD.. here is a fuller version of his story.. he is actually born in Singapore, at very young age, after the saga mentioned by woon, he and his mother went to HCMC. So his mother continue to work as a fucky-fucky-i-love-u-long-time prostitute serving the American Dicks (Tom and Harry as well). Now the mother cb very loose and she very old and wrinkled (even iron also cannot get back original shape) so she becomes overnight parking for trucks, near the seaport in HCMC. Her son, the TOAD, mentally challenged, took over the biz, but aim at conning people only, especially Singaporeans. He does so by using MANY NICKS (Clones) on various forums, talking among his clones, to promote himself and his service to unsuspecting newbies at the same time pretending to be a newbie. He makes the newbies pay for his party and also con their monies whenever possible. And that is what pissed me off... Singaporeans con Singaporeans in HCMC!

This TOAD is a wanted man in Singapore (so he is not safe to be with) and because he offended some people in Cambodia, there is also a contract on his head there. So he has no where to go, but stay put in HCMC. But instead of turning over a new leaf, he actually turned into a leaf... face green green, brain pea-sized and trying to con people.

Anyway, the full story is in the HCMC Thread 2. now a lot of brudders in that thread all taking turns to hammer him whenever he appears.. but I am posting a video clip of his mother here, if u see someone that looks like this lady in HCMC, u know it gotta be him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQkn6u4RtM

woon85
15-04-2011, 03:51 PM
hmm.... deptrai, i think you got it all wrong. tats not the Toads mother... tats my bitch last time. I think the correct video is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh4ezgbra1Y&feature=related

rileyhale
15-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Hi,

Do you remember you brought us out: snbd, rememberme and I?

Anyway, my work is in SG, I have no excuse to travel to Hanoi or any other place, unlike snbd and rememberme who have regional roles.

Some of the highlights of the trip: road side finger food, road side strong coffee, traditional bath and massage, and other places with ladies.

I can't imagine you being bored or lonely. You have a beautiful partner, and an endless supply of ladies who want to be with you and they are just a phone call away.

How to be bored? You live a life which some of us here in SG can only dream of.

Don't waste your time trying to refute those bo liao posts.

Those of us who have the privilege of being hosted by you know the truth.
If there are people who are dumb enough to believe those stupid comments, just let them be.

Save your energy for satisfying and fulfilling pursuits!!

retsoor
17-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Chao cac anh :)

checking in for a brief field report: small massage place at 717 Giai Phong, a vnemese friend invited me there a few days ago.

300K dong per girl for the shop, 100K dong tips, for 30min-1h massage.

One the ground floor you can have some tea and look at the 3-4 girl there before you chose. On the 2nd floor, there are 4 beds separated by curtains, immediately after you lie down, your pants will get removed. This happened so quickly that I was a bit surprised, I am more used to small talk...and since I am a shy, limp-dicked guy, who can not perform on command at 4am anymore, I asked her to just do a "normal massage".

So I can not really give a rating, since my experience is only what I observed from other clients there. Girls seem very helpful, their clothes are of the easy-access type. Kissing, fondling, hand, mouth...standard service is whatever clients need for a quick release (probably except full service).

I had chosen a 21 year old girl from Hai Duong province. Did some smalltalk. She was quite good looking, nice face, small teen boobs...but she was also a midget (probably 1.40 or maximum 1.50 :)) I got her phone number, but then later discovered that girls aren't allowed to leave the workplace. Bummer. I am not going to comment on the ethical aspects of such work arrangements, but it's definitely a bit boring when you can not even have a coffee with the girls.

So, for a quick release, this is a good place, for anything else, probably not.

How to get there: if you are coming from the city center, Giai Phong is the street which continues further from Le Duan. From the railway station, just continue straight ahead on Le Duan, all the way, past Lenin Park, until you are in Giai Phong.

This is one of the many areas outside the city center where there is a concentration of many small "relax/massage" establishments in HN, easy to find because of the red lights.

deptrai4u
18-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Chao cac anh :)

checking in for a brief field report: small massage place at 717 Giai Phong, a vnemese friend invited me there a few days ago.

300K dong per girl for the shop, 100K dong tips, for 30min-1h massage.

Hi restoor,

How is the going? U still hanging around in Hanoi?

Long time no see u!

jonathantanjz
18-04-2011, 01:25 PM
bro deptrai4u do you know of ani hotel other than hotel oasis? because the hotel is full i think they didnt manage to get my reservation, any other hotels with the same price range? and girl friendly too? help!!! urgently pls reply me asap or text me at my number can? thanks alot!!!

deptrai4u
18-04-2011, 01:30 PM
bro deptrai4u do you know of ani hotel other than hotel oasis? because the hotel is full i think they didnt manage to get my reservation, any other hotels with the same price range? and girl friendly too? help!!! urgently pls reply me asap or text me at my number can? thanks alot!!!

Dun u worry, rest assured that ur problem.is solved already, I will pm u some details later.

mazdamx5
18-04-2011, 07:23 PM
I think it is will more proper for me to post it here since this is the 17 Saloon which I visited in Hanoi, thanks to Namelo.

This was my 1st trip to Hanoi to visit an ex girl of mine, well now that she is my ex girl, I decided to make this trip to say HI to Namelo after years since we last met at Joo Chiat.

This was actually the 2nd stop after the 1st bar we visited. Been new to Hanoi, there were so many ushers greeting us when we dropped off the taxi. Unfortunately, they are guys. Well, never mind that, as least they are service orientated.

We walked in to the bar and wow, girls! Girls with looks, girls with boobs and girls with every single material you can probably think of. This to me is heaven after having to see the boring/restless streets of Hanoi, this finally woken up my moment. Even with my ex girl been with me in this trip, still can’t take off my eyes from them.

The bar is on a longest set up with the main bar smacked in the centre with beautiful bar tenders to serve you. The only 2 to 3 men in there are the Managers of the floor. The rest are girls! If I am not mistaken, this bar is double floor. With its cowboy interior set up, I can understand why this is one of the hippest hang out in Hanoi.

We got our table and also Namelo ordered Blue Label or something, sorry man, I can’t remember. Though I don’t drink but was embarrassed that your friend didn’t want to take my share. This treat was greatly appreciated.

The thing I like about this bar is the band. With all the Korean and Vietnam songs been played in and out on TV, finally I get to listen some really decent songs from the Philippines (I think they are from Philippines) band they have there. You get to listen to retro, alternative rock and also get to dedicate the songs you want to hear as long as they can sing them.

I would say that this was the best part of my entire trip in Hanoi and thanks to Namelo.

Address:
98b Tran Hung Dao Str., Hoàn Kiem, Hanoi
+84 4 39426822
www.17saloon.com

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0wXLdK0XvA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lln5Pg60GQI&feature=related

Cheers

SureScore
18-04-2011, 08:26 PM
I think it is will more proper for me to post it here since this is the 17 Saloon which I visited in Hanoi, thanks to Namelo.

Address:
98b Tran Hung Dao Str., Hoàn Kiem, Hanoi
+84 4 39426822
www.17saloon.com

Good sharing your forum. Good that you managed to meet up with bro Naemlo.

horsepoet
19-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Newbie here, so execute the questions.

I've been reading on this thread, and haven't seen much mention of spas. Can any pro recommend some quality spa place in Hanoi?

I'll be in Hanoi next week and staying in Movenpick. Any joint around that hotel?

Thanks in advance.

deptrai4u
19-04-2011, 03:31 PM

hI Jon,

Still waiting for your details, if u sent me info in time, i can make arrangements here before i leave. Otherwise good luck.

saddick
19-04-2011, 04:10 PM
hi Deptrai4u,

I have confirmed my flight to Hanoi from 30th Dec. to 4th Jan.
I'll be staying 2 nights in Fortuna Hotel on 30th-31st Dec.
And I have book 2 nights in Novotel Ha Long on 1st-2nd Jan.

I will text you again towards my travel date to see if you are available to meet up in Hanoi.

jordi14
19-04-2011, 04:17 PM
hi... bro....
i just came back fr bkk... heard some of my friends say hanoi also happening...
just chk with bro here, is it hanoi also hav massage( body massage) like bkk??
and any recommendation for me? i'm planning to go hanoi(may b HCM) soon...
thanks a lot....

horsepoet
19-04-2011, 04:47 PM
I've reading the thread but haven't seen any mention of hi-end spa place, did you miss something? I'd appreciate if any pro can share some detail on clean, safe spa with pretty girls.

i'll be in Hanoi for the first time next week and stay in Movenpick hotel. Any KTV/Pub/Club type of place within walking distance?

btw, I'm curious about hotel policies here. If a hotel is not girl friendly, does it mean I cannot bring girl at ANY time, like 2pm or the restriction only apply at night?

Thanks in advance.

--Li Lin

deptrai4u
19-04-2011, 06:15 PM
hi... bro....
i just came back fr bkk... heard some of my friends say hanoi also happening...
just chk with bro here, is it hanoi also hav massage( body massage) like bkk??
and any recommendation for me? i'm planning to go hanoi(may b HCM) soon...
thanks a lot....

hanoi no body massage like what get in BKK. if that is what u want, bkk is best for it, and dun try looking for this in hanoi, just simply go to bkk.

hanoi is also not very happening.. go hcm instead for more happenings.

deptrai4u
19-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Newbie here, so execute the questions.

I've been reading on this thread, and haven't seen much mention of spas. Can any pro recommend some quality spa place in Hanoi?

I'll be in Hanoi next week and staying in Movenpick. Any joint around that hotel?

Thanks in advance.

Your hotel is at Ly Thuong Kiet Street. Take a compass, and walk in the East direction along the LTK street until u come to Hoa Binh Hotel. Go in and get ur massage (with happy ending).

if u hve lots of $$$ to spend, then just pop into Fortuna Hotel, it has massage (happy ending), KTV, Jackpot machines... but not walking distance.

Movenpick hotel also has jackpot machines room. It is good idea to pop in there once in a while, they will give u free chips to play, free drinks and food. Hoping that u get addicted to the Gambling and that is where they will make ur money (remember, the house ALWAYS wins!).

deptrai4u
19-04-2011, 06:29 PM
hi Deptrai4u,

I have confirmed my flight to Hanoi from 30th Dec. to 4th Jan.
I'll be staying 2 nights in Fortuna Hotel on 30th-31st Dec.
And I have book 2 nights in Novotel Ha Long on 1st-2nd Jan.

I will text you again towards my travel date to see if you are available to meet up in Hanoi.

At the end of this year!!! wow, damn long way to go!!!

jordi14
19-04-2011, 06:49 PM
hanoi no body massage like what get in BKK. if that is what u want, bkk is best for it, and dun try looking for this in hanoi, just simply go to bkk.

hanoi is also not very happening.. go hcm instead for more happenings.

thks bro.... for the info....

saddick
19-04-2011, 09:21 PM
At the end of this year!!! wow, damn long way to go!!!

No choice, my job/life is very pathetic. I have no off day since a decade ago. Work 8 days a week, and only can look forward to year end leave. -Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.

See, how fortunate you are.. your life is so happening.. you are blessed.

Btw, have you been to Ha Long or Sapa before?
Also, I found out that there is a free tour in Hanoi: http://hanoifreetourguides.com/

Pohchuan
19-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Hi Deptrai4u

I try PM you again but your mailbox is full so I will type here instead. I will go to Sapa on 21st April and reach Hanoi only on Monday 25th April, staying only one night in hanoi and travel back on tuesday to singapore. I am hoping to see you on Monday to get to know you so that we can meet up again the next time I go to Hanoi (trying to arrange to go regularly if possible)

I will sms you, when i reach vietnam

jonathantanjz
19-04-2011, 09:54 PM
hI Jon,

Still waiting for your details, if u sent me info in time, i can make arrangements here before i leave. Otherwise good luck.

Hey bro dep,

I have managed to book hotel oasis already is it girl friendly?? hahaa when u back in sg rmb to text me to meet up mayb can ask u more about hanoi thanks!

Lampard
19-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Big brother Deptrai, I am interested to know more about Hoa Binh Hotel massage. Can give more info?
1. How much is the massage?
2. If want happy ending how much we have to pay?
3. Is it like fish tank type can choose gal?

Thank you...

Your hotel is at Ly Thuong Kiet Street. Take a compass, and walk in the East direction along the LTK street until u come to Hoa Binh Hotel. Go in and get ur massage (with happy ending).

if u hve lots of $$$ to spend, then just pop into Fortuna Hotel, it has massage (happy ending), KTV, Jackpot machines... but not walking distance.

Movenpick hotel also has jackpot machines room. It is good idea to pop in there once in a while, they will give u free chips to play, free drinks and food. Hoping that u get addicted to the Gambling and that is where they will make ur money (remember, the house ALWAYS wins!).

rememberme
20-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi Bro Deptrai, how r u? Greetings here from HCMC. long time since i come back here, hope to find some fun places, abit tough tough as most of the time i gotta accompany my big boss. :(

deptrai4u
20-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Hey bro dep,

I have managed to book hotel oasis already is it girl friendly?? hahaa when u back in sg rmb to text me to meet up mayb can ask u more about hanoi thanks!

oasis is girl friendly is SCSC (sometimes can, sometimes cannot). I will call u.

Btw, have you been to Ha Long or Sapa before?
Also, I found out that there is a free tour in Hanoi: http://hanoifreetourguides.com/

Been to Halong before, not Sapa. I dun like cold places.
Yes, the freetourguides very interesting. I have not tried, but i think u should try and see if can hook some pretty uni girls!

Hi Deptrai4u

I will go to Sapa on 21st April and reach Hanoi only on Monday 25th April, staying only one night in hanoi and travel back on tuesday to singapore.
I will sms you, when i reach vietnam

Sorry bro, i will not be in Hanoi on 25 April. hope to catch u next time.

Hi Bro Deptrai, how r u? Greetings here from HCMC. long time since i come back here, hope to find some fun places, abit tough tough as most of the time i gotta accompany my big boss. :(

U in HCMC until when??? hope to catch up with u. Me in HCMC next week.

deptrai4u
20-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Big brother Deptrai, I am interested to know more about Hoa Binh Hotel massage. Can give more info?
1. How much is the massage?
2. If want happy ending how much we have to pay?
3. Is it like fish tank type can choose gal?

Thank you...

Answers:

#1 if u cannot speak Viet, they may tell u US$15, if they say anything more than that, u just walk away lor.

#2 tips discussed seperately with service provider in room. If u cannot speak Viet, they will start with VND500,000. If they think u are very seasoned player, they will not even ask, u can tip anything between 100k(normal) to 200k (very generous).

#3 No choose gal. but if u give some tips to the guys that arrange girls for u, u can definitely avoid meeting a big aligator!

Pohchuan
20-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Hi Deptrai4u

Regrets that I cant meet you in hanoi. If you are going to HCM city, Send my regards to Volcano and fcukgal. I will arrange another hanoi trip next time.

rememberme
20-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Ahhh...im here until Sat morning only. i may go to Hanoi nex month. Will catch up with u then!

Davey Skills
21-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Just back from Hanoi not long ago, I have to say quite disappointed except for some food and shopping on the cheap.

The government has put a ban on local traders to trade currency so unless you have local contacts that can help you talk to the traders there, you might as well change your money in Singapore, not sure about the situation in HCM if it is the same now.

Massage:
Bao San Hotel
Oasis Hotel
Both with happy ending but be prepared to pay slightly over 1 Mil in total. Gals at Oasis definitely hotter.

KTV
Hanoi Hotel
Fortuna Hotel
Only went to Fortuna and found out it was actually opened by a Singaporean
Chivas:USD$158 (can keep for 2 months till finish)
Room charge USD$65
Girl charge (per girl) USD$35
Mamasan tip 500, 000 Dong
Waiters 100, 000 Dong each (tipped 2)

Place is flooded with Korean businessmen
Place closes at 1230 a.m.
If you want to take the girl out it is
USD$100 short time
USD$150 Overnight
You can only take the girls out after 12mn unless you stay at Fortuna itself and only want a short time.
If you don't wanna take the girls out you have to pay a tip of USD$20 to the girl.

naemlo
22-04-2011, 01:51 AM
you might as well change your money in Singapore, not sure about the situation in HCM if it is the same now.

Changing VND is always better rates in Vietnam.

mazdamx5
22-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Changing VND is always better rates in Vietnam.

Yes.

In SG, I can get 16,000 but in Viet, I get 16,500. Also depends on the volume you are changing if you are particular with the difference in a few cents or dollars.

jonathantanjz
23-04-2011, 05:53 PM
[QUOTE=deptrai4u;5867890]oasis is girl friendly is SCSC (sometimes can, sometimes cannot). I will call u.

hey bro dep, thanks man.. call me asap when u are back! hahaha sorry for the late reply!

elth
27-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Hello Seniors of Hanoi,

I have plans to go to go Hanoi w some friends but date not yet confirm. I have been to HCMC with the help of the website done by seniors and also help from bro Sextherapy that sms me all the address to go eat and drink so now wish to explore Hanoi :p

I been reading through the Hanoi thread but i still confuse:

1) many post say Fortuna & Hanoi is gal friendly but not really friendly because they have their own KTV and only can bring their own girls ? I also read a post by bro deptrai4u saying most 1 stars hotel is friendly so I just shortlist any hotel that is 1 stars or ? Another bro also say Au Co Hotel (west lake) is also friendly. As I will be meeting my Hanoi gf will I be able to bring her in ? (wonder if hotel have wifi so I can check mails?)

2) In HCMC, there are some taxis company been recommended, is it the same in Hanoi ? and what the normal rate from airport to hotel ?

3) if changing money are there any recommended place ?

currently I can only think of this hope experts here can help :D Thanks

Director
27-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Hello Seniors of Hanoi,

1) many post say Fortuna & Hanoi is gal friendly but not really friendly because they have their own KTV and only can bring their own girls ? I also read a post by bro deptrai4u saying most 1 stars hotel is friendly so I just shortlist any hotel that is 1 stars or ? Another bro also say Au Co Hotel (west lake) is also friendly. As I will be meeting my Hanoi gf will I be able to bring her in ? (wonder if hotel have wifi so I can check mails?)

You can booked a room for 2. Checked in together with your gf or you can tell them that she is coming later. OF course during the duration of your stay you can only bring in 1 GF. Most hotel in Vietnam has wifi but they charged for it. The smaller hotel will be free and most of the time GF friendly.

2) In HCMC, there are some taxis company been recommended, is it the same in Hanoi ? and what the normal rate from airport to hotel ?

MAi linh taxi. Normal rate of taxi from airport 280000 VND

3) if changing money are there any recommended place ?

Unless you are changing a lot, you can change at the airport. Shopped around , you can find different rates at the airport counters.

elth
27-04-2011, 06:45 PM
You can booked a room for 2. Checked in together with your gf or you can tell them that she is coming later. OF course during the duration of your stay you can only bring in 1 GF. Most hotel in Vietnam has wifi but they charged for it. The smaller hotel will be free and most of the time GF friendly.

Thanks bro Director for your directions :p

btw how do you all usually book hotel ? go "agoda" ? or just walk in ? (the last time i go HCMC i book from Agoda.com but the rates seem to be expensive)

thanks again :D

impreza69
28-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Hi senior brudder here in Hanoi, saluted!

Can you advise me if this hotel in hanoi is gal-friendly ?

Capital Garden Hotel
No.4 Hoang Ngoc Phach Quan Dong Da
www.capitalgradenhotel.com.vn

cam on anh!

Director
28-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Hi senior brudder here in Hanoi, saluted!

Can you advise me if this hotel in hanoi is gal-friendly ?

Capital Garden Hotel
No.4 Hoang Ngoc Phach Quan Dong Da
www.capitalgradenhotel.com.vn

cam on anh!

Highly unlikely to be GF friendly. As long as there is a hint the hotel is foreign owned or partly owned by foreigners , you can be assure it is NOT Gal-Friendly. Probably because the foreigner is afraid they will lose the highly coveted license to operate.

Even then even if it 100% owned by Vietnamese, it really depend on which hotel. The lower the stars the higher the chance it is GF friendly.

impreza69
28-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Highly unlikely to be GF friendly. As long as there is a hint the hotel is foreign owned or partly owned by foreigners , you can be assure it is NOT Gal-Friendly. Probably because the foreigner is afraid they will lose the highly coveted license to operate.

Even then even if it 100% owned by Vietnamese, it really depend on which hotel. The lower the stars the higher the chance it is GF friendly.

Noted, with many thanks!

This is 3 stars hotel and has a massage spa inside. It is quite old hotel. So i dunno if gal-friendly or not....

Pohchuan
28-04-2011, 05:42 PM
I just got back from SAPA, so can not resist talking abt it. Originally want to plan for longer trip to Hanoi, but last minute changes means i can only spent 2 nights in Hanoi. Also, bro deptrai is not in Hanoi, so can not meet up with him for the initial meet. Hopefully, there will be other opportunities to meet Deptrai in Hanoi next time round.

I was in Hanoi mainly to tour SAPA. So this is for those bros who want to travel to Hanoi for tours, for other activities, you can refer to the rest of the thread. I have also posted this trip details at the other vietnam-hcm thread

Spend 2 nights only

Day 1, Friday
Singapore - Hanoi
Took the afternoon flight to Hanoi (still working in the morning). Reached hanoi abt 7 pm, Rushed to train station to buy sleeping berth ticket for that night to Lao Cai itself. Alas, sleeping birth not available so buy soft cushion seats instead. Ate dinner outside train station and went up train at about 10 pm.

Day 2, Saturday
Lao Cai -SAPA
Arrived LAO CAI before 8 am, and take minibus with other tourists to SAPA. Arrived SAPA just after 9 am and eat breakfast. After breakfast walk around SAPA to find tour agencies that provide one day trekking tour around SAPA. Chose one tour agency to book sleeping birth train ticket back to Hanoi plus minibus back to Lao CAi. Also pay minibus tour for half day trekking around SAPA's Red Hmongs, Black Hmongs and whatever Hmongs villages out there. After the trekking tour, walk around SAPA town to buy some souvenirs. Take minibus to LAO CAI at 5 pm and eat dinner in LAO CAI. Leave LAO CAI by train at 8.45 pm. Sleep in the train

Day 3, Sunday
Hanoi - Singapore
Arrived Hanoi at 6 am and went to Hoan Kiem Lake to take pictures and ate breakfast. After that rushed to Airport to take flight back to Singapore.

I do not stay in any hotel, and sleep 2 nights on the train. You can do this over the weekend.

Lampard
28-04-2011, 09:11 PM
I just got back from Hanoi few days ago and thank you big bro Deptrai for the info. Although I got a big aligator, but a good experience. Thanks Bro Deptrai. :)

FR Hoa Binh Hotel: (My personal experience)

Price: 90min - 250,000VND - S$15+

Gal: Most of them aunty. (Seen them walking around while my friend and I smoke along the corridor)

Massage Skill: Mine was BAD. Piano type. Don't know what she was doing. No system at all. Worse nightmare was she even sms while massaging me. 1 hand sms, 1 hand massage.

HJ: Never try. She started to stroke my DIDI after about 20 mins of massage. Never asked me if I wanted. So I told her NO. Then she said "Oh OK". Then continued with her piano massage. Then started to sms..

After finished, asked me for tips before I go off. Very angry and decided to gave her 20,000VND. But she declined and asked for more. So I told her no, take it or leave it. So she walk away. But my friend's one quite ok when I asked him. He had a happy ending and paid her 150,000VND which is S$9+.

From Big Bro Deptrai:
#1 if u cannot speak Viet, they may tell u US$15, if they say anything more than that, u just walk away lor.

#2 tips discussed seperately with service provider in room. If u cannot speak Viet, they will start with VND500,000. If they think u are very seasoned player, they will not even ask, u can tip anything between 100k(normal) to 200k (very generous).

#3 No choose gal. but if u give some tips to the guys that arrange girls for u, u can definitely avoid meeting a big aligator![/QUOTE]

Lampard
28-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Thanks bro Director for your directions :p

btw how do you all usually book hotel ? go "agoda" ? or just walk in ? (the last time i go HCMC i book from Agoda.com but the rates seem to be expensive)

thanks again :D

Hi Bro elth;
I just got back from Hanoi few days ago. Most 3 stars hotel and below gave FREE WiFi. I walked in a few hotels in Hanoi and check out the price and it was quite reasonable. But just don't know if they have rooms at that very moment. Small hotels are everywhere in the Old Quarters area.

Cheers and enjoy...........:D

elth
29-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Hi Bro elth;
I just got back from Hanoi few days ago. Most 3 stars hotel and below gave FREE WiFi. I walked in a few hotels in Hanoi and check out the price and it was quite reasonable. But just don't know if they have rooms at that very moment. Small hotels are everywhere in the Old Quarters area.

Cheers and enjoy...........:D

many thanks :p

impreza69
30-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Xin Chao Anh...

Short FR for my visit to Kingston Spa yday bringing my SG colleague who going to be station here for the next 2 years...

Lady is SYT 24 YO nice perky butt and boobs at least 36C (seem like normal here) rub me and bath me like a baby....

Consider a upper class massage but actually we can find much cheaper ones around...spend about 900K VND for all including happy ending....

Good joint for bringing business friends or partners....

Thank to all brudders here for their info posted to keep us going and also brudder Naemlo, Deptrai4u and director for always guiding us along from their post and pm....Sorry for not able to meet up for a drink or dinner with you guys as my trip here is always short and have to attend to many peoples....

I hope to come around next time and will surely call upon you guys for a drink & dinner (on me of course!)

Preparing to head to airport now and heading back to Sillypore, after labour day I will head to Bangalore for work (Place I consider "Hell" for me)....

Xin Cam On !

fcukger
30-04-2011, 01:02 PM
...Thank to all brudders here for their info posted to keep us going and also brudder Naemlo, Deptrai4u and director for always guiding us along from their post and pm....Sorry for not able to meet up for a drink or dinner with you guys as my trip here is always short and have to attend to many peoples....

u can always do that in sillypore... these brudders u mentioned r the BEST in WET nam thread... :D

jonathantanjz
30-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Hi anyone wanna go out tonite at hanoi? thinking of heading down to fortuna hotel boss ktv.. any other recommendation i am new here? call me at 90053429!! sms also can..

horsepoet
14-05-2011, 12:10 AM
bro deptrai4u,

U back to Hanoi yet? This forum looks dead without your leadership! PMed you contact already, can I offer you kopi or food?

cheers

deptrai4u
15-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Someone PM me like that:

Bro deptrai4u,

I see you give good advices for people going to Hanoi, appreciate if you can give me some advice.

I will be staying at the Hilton Opera, is that a girl friendly hotel?

I will be with my boss most of the time, but I will be free late night, any recommendation for girls I can call to my room? I saw on internet expensive liao!! USD 250 per hour.. cannot be la.. you can recommend? I heard it should be US 100 or US 150 for overnight..

If you have some numbers I can call for the girl to come, I will be grateful to you..

Thanks.

I have said many times, i will not entertain such PM. If u have read the forum you will know that! Stupid!

Hurricane88
15-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Someone PM me like that:

I have said many times, i will not entertain such PM. If u have read the forum you will know that! Stupid!

haha...we face many newbies who dun bother to read and think that we have nothing better to do than okt...:p

elth
15-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Greeting from quang ninh :)

jackbl
15-05-2011, 05:12 PM

Did you went Halong Bay? Any FR? :D

deptrai4u
15-05-2011, 05:19 PM

when u back to hanoi? lets meet up for dinner.

elth
15-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Did you went Halong Bay? Any FR? :D

Haha sorry nv go leh so no Fr :D