PDA

View Full Version : Hanoi

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

naemlo
19-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Question on Hanoi / KTV: If I want to take out from local KTV (on BTX), do I have to wait til midnight to meet up, or can I take her out at all times (if yes, what would the shop get for the takeout)?

U have to tight a rubber band over your dick and wait till late night. :D

ThunderPriest
20-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Food is terrible... bonk is great. Phil is best place in the world to loose weight ;)

Question on Hanoi / KTV: If I want to take out from local KTV (on BTX), do I have to wait til midnight to meet up, or can I take her out at all times (if yes, what would the shop get for the takeout)?

My Viet is now bad enough to try... if I take my iphone with me hehe
It depends on the KTV policy. In general:
* Fortuna - can take girl out for short time during working hours, but only to the Fortuna room. Mamasan can arrange for you.
* Local KTVs in center of town (Lien Tri, etc). In general, cannot cause the KTVs want you to stay and drink.
* KTVs in the Gia Lam area - no need to take out. they will take you to an empty room and bonk you. However, be warned that you may not be able to stomach the hygiene level.
* KTVs in the Lang Ha area - most of the time can once you become a regular. Posted is king of that scene, although he is practising virgin kungfu in a cave.

If you want a middle of the day delight, go to Pho Vong... the bj capital of Hanoi.

naemlo
20-07-2009, 03:06 PM
* Local KTVs in center of town (Lien Tri, etc). In general, cannot cause the KTVs want you to stay and drink.

We need to rumble 1 last time before u f off from Hanoi. I will book my flight to go back Hanoi next week.

It will be boring in Hanoi.... Deptrai is family man. Posted is holyman. TP is f away man. Retsoor is disappearing man. Left me alone, lonely man. :o

albert141
21-07-2009, 08:14 AM
We need to rumble 1 last time before u f off from Hanoi. I will book my flight to go back Hanoi next week.

It will be boring in Hanoi.... Deptrai is family man. Posted is holyman. TP is f away man. Retsoor is disappearing man. Left me alone, lonely man. :o

Really? Gosh, I was hoping to meet as many of you as possible when I am in Hanoi in Sept.

naemlo
21-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Really? Gosh, I was hoping to meet as many of you as possible when I am in Hanoi in Sept.

No problem.... beer beer beer.

ThunderPriest
21-07-2009, 10:39 AM

wah... never guessed you are also a poetic man :D

quick quick come back. we go rumble one last chiong. maybe next weekend go Dosun?

naemlo
21-07-2009, 10:49 AM
wah... never guessed you are also a poetic man :D

I poetic n lomantic too.

quick quick come back. we go rumble one last chiong. maybe next weekend go Dosun?

Where is Dosun?? Nbzzzz good place hide from me so long.

ThunderPriest
21-07-2009, 12:27 PM
I poetic n lomantic too.

Where is Dosun?? Nbzzzz good place hide from me so long.
You dunno Dosun? Or mebe i spell wrong. Dosun is the famous chicken capital near Haiphong... Posted very familiar before he "pi quan" in cave.

Take bus to HP, then there take taxi to Dosun...

naemlo
21-07-2009, 12:31 PM
You dunno Dosun?

Have not been there or heard of it. I good boy in Vietnam.

ThunderPriest
21-07-2009, 12:53 PM
All brothers, I have benefitted a lot from this forum and many good brothers I have met over the course of the years. So, before I sign off from Hanoi, just thought I'd share a overall "newbies' guide" to Hanoi.

Food
Lots of great makan places in Hanoi. I'm the type that will go anywhere for good chow, and more often than not, hate those "upmarket" pretentious shit they serve at some of the expat places. So, here is a sampling of nice makan places for those new to Hanoi.

Indian Food - Foodshop 45, 59 Truc Bach
Good seafood - Samson Hai San, end of Cau Dat Street
Hotpot frogs - Ngan Beo, 43 Truc Bach
Nice Szechuan food - 102 Huynh Thuch Khanh (opposite Pho 24)
Cha Ca (traditional fish in pan) - 21 Duong Thanh Street
Good VN "chee char" - Phuong Yen, end of To Ngoc Van Street
Good Hue Food - 4 Phan Huy Ich Steet
Mee Pok, stewed beef noodle - 46 Le Van Huu
Specialty Eel restaurant - Tan Tan Eel, 63 Hai Ba Trung
Haiphong springrolls "Nem" - Quan Nem, 123 Bui Thi Xuan

That should satisfy most food lust of visitors.

Now, to more interesting stuffs.

Local KTV's
All these are local K's with nice gals. Do note though, almost all of these places you need to nego with the girl for after hours, and need to speak Vietnamese. For the KTV, 4 people drinking say a crate of beer will cost about 3M. Short time with the girl is upward of 800K.

18 Lien Tri
Bich Anh - 28 Hang Thuyen
11 Ngo Thi Nham
BIch Thai - 169 Bui Thi Xuan

Whorehouses
The red light area is along To Ngoc Van street. That street is full of budget hotels (called nha nghi). There is a per entry cost, and each gal you bonk you give tips. Depending on your VN skills, entry cost is 400K - 800K, and gal tips is 100K - 300K.
Your other choice is the blowjob street, Pho Vong. Entry costs about 80 - 150K, and gal tips are 100K upwards.

Bars
Hanoi's bar scene is quite boring for the visitors. Your choices are as follows:
For bars with friendly waitresses, your choices are only:

17 Saloon - 98 Tran Hung Dao
Matador - couple of doors away from Dong Xuan market, Hang Giay street
Halle Club - 64 Nguyen Du

There are some local dance clubs. Lots of locals go there and flash money by plonking bottles there. Usually no working gals with the possible exception of Nutz at Sheraton Hotel. However, if shaking head ala ecstacy is your fav poison, and you want to try your luck at fishing the locals, then:

Dandy Club - 101 Tran Quoc Tuan
AMG Club - along Phung Hung Street
Next Bar - 20 Hai Ba Trung
Loo Bar - 18 Thanh Nien
Rice Bar - 18 Bui Thi Xuan

These bars typically close at midnight. After that, you have limited choices. The late night joints tends to attract backpackers and gweilo expats, as such, things somethings gets a little out of hand and rowdy.

Buddha Bar, Mao's Red Lounge, and a couple of others - all along Ta Hien Street (which is a small lane off Hang Bac Street)
Solace - fav of expats, end of Chuong Duong Do Street

Massage Parlors
Some gems, but honestly, I will never understand punters who are willing to pay good money for a handjob. That's the thing with most massage parlors in Hanoi. Nothing much is offered beyond a handjob. However, most of the masseuses are cute, and if you can speak VN, you can xian them to go out after work,

Sakura - 36 Trung Han Sieu and 36 Cat Linh
Mexico - 35 Chau Long
La Thanh Hotel - 218 Doi Can Street

Well, hopefully new comers will find this list useful. I caveat by saying that this info is as accurate as I can manage it, but things change very quickly here in Hanoi; here today, gone tomorrow. If you find this list useful, then I ask you to return the favor by writing updated FR's for the benefits of all brothers.

So, here is Thunderpriest, signing off from Hanoi.

Reaper
21-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Have not been there or heard of it. I good boy in Vietnam.

Nearly fell out of my chair due to shock and laughter when I read the above statement....

naemlo
21-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Nearly fell out of my chair due to shock and laughter when I read the above statement....

Nbzzzz shhhh dun talk so much. :D

albert141
22-07-2009, 10:18 AM
So, here is Thunderpriest, signing off from Hanoi.

When are you leaving bro? I'll be in HN in the last week of Sept, I guess you may not be there?

Anh Naemlo, beer it is! Beer we want, beer we will have! See you in Sept with the remaining Hanoi Kings (those not in cave) and 1 carrot.

Em Albert.

ThunderPriest
22-07-2009, 10:23 AM
When are you leaving bro? I'll be in HN in the last week of Sept, I guess you may not be there?

Anh Naemlo, beer it is! Beer we want, beer we will have! See you in Sept with the remaining Hanoi Kings (those not in cave) and 1 carrot.

Em Albert.
No... will have left Hanoi then. Leaving on 1st August... :(

deptrai4u
22-07-2009, 02:49 PM

Although I quite a family man (that means I have a few families), i also party lei.. just got back from HCMC, party at Chieu Chau KTV and Ceaser Massage!

jackbl
22-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Coming back to sgp? U can join in the fun here in SGP.... Carrot, KT, and company always party here often :D

No... will have left Hanoi then. Leaving on 1st August... :(

naemlo
22-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Although I quite a family man (that means I have a few families), i also party lei.. just got back from HCMC, party at Chieu Chau KTV and Ceaser Massage!

When we go BKK, family man??

ThunderPriest
22-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Coming back to sgp? U can join in the fun here in SGP.... Carrot, KT, and company always party here often :D
VERY true :D... but usually back only on weekends, and usually tired out. Still, that was Hanoi with an active social life. Now move to Manila, must rebuilt entire knowledge base and contacts all over again.... sigh...

deptrai4u
22-07-2009, 05:43 PM
When we go BKK, family man??

1st Aug i am in BKK for 4 days!

Hurricane88
22-07-2009, 06:49 PM
VERY true :D... but usually back only on weekends, and usually tired out. Still, that was Hanoi with an active social life. Now move to Manila, must rebuilt entire knowledge base and contacts all over again.... sigh...

Find the filipino gals not very good service from my previous chiong in manila...still remember the large t-shirt ktv near the airport and "your wish is my command" ktv in a small town outside manila...other than that will be at pasay...memories only now because so long ago...:)

jackbl
25-07-2009, 01:29 PM
What the flooding has laid bare
“It was not like this during the old days,” a 70-year-old man told me after the downpour that inundated the capital city on Monday.

He was pumping out water from his house in the Tay Son Alley after it had rained for three hours without let-up on Monday, knocking down trees and flooding many streets in the morning.

The man has lived in the alley for more than 30 years. He said years ago, the streets were never flooded, even after very heavy rains.

Now, whenever it rains, you fear the waters will climb to the foot of your bed.

Is it because it’s raining more these days than in the past?

Or is it because our city is so ill-equipped and the infrastructure so poor that it cannot accommodate the increased population and the increased amount of sewage?

I don’t hold any brief with the oft-repeated explanations of Hanoi officials that the city was flooded because of climate change; because we’re facing “unusually heavy” downpours; and so on.

We have to accept the fact. Our drainage system is outdated. On Tuesday, the Hanoi Drainage Company told Vietnam news agency that the city’s current drainage system can only handle rainfall of between 50 and 100 millimeters.

The rainfall Tuesday was measured at almost 129 millimeters.

Also, the capital city’s land area (before being merged with Ha Tay Province) was about 92,200 hectares, with just 634 km of water sewage system.

Dao Ngoc Nghiem, former director of the Hanoi Department of Architecture and Planning, once told Thanh Nien that the flooding now has to do with lakes and gutters being seized for other purposes.

In 1995, it was estimated that Hanoi’s inner districts have at least 2,100 hectares of lake (about 110 lakes) area.

A recent report by the city’s Department of Natural Resources and Environment showed that about 30 percent of the lakes have been either leveled out or been used for residential purposes.

In the urban planning of new residential areas such as Ciputra, My Dinh or Yen Hoa, areas designated for lakes have been ignored. In Ciputra, for example, a 130 hectare lake was envisaged. But the subcontractors did nothing saying they had no funds.

And the city authorities did... nothing.

So we have to rely on pumps and reservoirs.

Every time flooding occurs, Hanoi authorities deploy about 1,000 workers to deal with the situation. How effective they are we have all seen very recently.

What we can do in the short-term is increase the capacity of the drainage system and install small pumping stations in flood-prone areas.

What we have to do in the long term: much better urban planning. One suggestion is to build satellite urban centers and effect urgent, comprehensive reforms of our infrastructure systems.

By An Nguyen

madmaster
29-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Good day to all senior samsters here!

I got to know a gal from hanoi working here (NOT Fl or Wl) in a restaurant. We met on a few occasions while i'm dining there n were told tat she's going
back to Hanoi next month for a week. Being polite i commented tat i've heard many good things about Hanoi and is one country i long to visit, and happen
tat i hv few days leave next month to clear (mere excuses). On my next visit there, i was a bit surprise tat she ask me whether i hv confirm my trip.
Obviously i told her i've, and whether she hv time to accompany n show me ard cos i'll be travelling alone. She said shd be ok.

Any senior bros here kind enuff to give me some advice as like,

1.Is it advisable for me to go there alone?
2.Wat happen if she doesn't hv much time for me, cos she only going back for a week after months in Sgp.
3.To be honest i hv not even ask her out till now due to her long working hour(split shift) and her off days are push forward to next mth.

Any seniors here got similar encounters b4? Pls enlighten me, any advice is greatly appreciated. :):D

Thanks n regards

Madmaster

deptrai4u
29-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Good day to all senior samsters here!

I got to know a gal from hanoi working here (NOT Fl or Wl) in a restaurant. We met on a few occasions while i'm dining there n were told tat she's going
back to Hanoi next month for a week. Being polite i commented tat i've heard many good things about Hanoi and is one country i long to visit, and happen
tat i hv few days leave next month to clear (mere excuses). On my next visit there, i was a bit surprise tat she ask me whether i hv confirm my trip.
Obviously i told her i've, and whether she hv time to accompany n show me ard cos i'll be travelling alone. She said shd be ok.

Any senior bros here kind enuff to give me some advice as like,

1.Is it advisable for me to go there alone?
2.Wat happen if she doesn't hv much time for me, cos she only going back for a week after months in Sgp.
3.To be honest i hv not even ask her out till now due to her long working hour(split shift) and her off days are push forward to next mth.

Any seniors here got similar encounters b4? Pls enlighten me, any advice is greatly appreciated. :):D

Thanks n regards

Madmaster

Mai Tu Liao la... plug in your 2 ding dongs and go! What have you got to loose!??? But to prepare for the worst... PM me ur schedule and contact number and if she ignores you, i can help arrange for other girls to gang-rape u!

toreador
29-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Havent been to Hanoi for 3 years liao. Where is a good place to stay? Are there any new place to cheong? Hoping to make a trip there before the end of the year.

madmaster
29-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Mai Tu Liao la... plug in your 2 ding dongs and go! What have you got to loose!??? But to prepare for the worst... PM me ur schedule and contact number and if she ignores you, i can help arrange for other girls to gang-rape u!

Thanks alot Sir Deptrai for ur advice, sure i'll PM u details if trip is confirmed.

Btw i've read thru almost half of this thread for the past few days, found lots of ur valuable contributions. Its definitely good info for newbies like me. Kudos to u Hanoi Legend! :):D

Madmaster

Pink_Flyod
29-07-2009, 10:00 PM

Why don't you come to my territory such as shanghai, nanjing,hefei, beijing, taipei, and surabaya... I will get gals to gang rape you too...:D:D

naemlo
30-07-2009, 12:19 AM

Didn't read your posting.... I should be here till end of the yr then my next tour of duty is Bangkok, my hometown. :D Sawadee krup

jackbl
30-07-2009, 12:37 AM
Been to VN since 4 yrs ago but didnt have chance to visit hanoi....not sure wat can attract me there :D :p U in sgp now?
i can help arrange for other girls to gang-rape u!

Hurricane88
30-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Been to VN since 4 yrs ago but didnt have chance to visit hanoi....not sure wat can attract me there :D :p U in sgp now?

I planning to visit Ha Long Bay....consider one of the new 7 wonders of the world....:)

deptrai4u
30-07-2009, 12:31 PM
I planning to visit Ha Long Bay....consider one of the new 7 wonders of the world....:)

Halong Bay is one of the 7 wonders of the world but you must becareful how you want to enjoy it when you plan to go there:

1. If you bring a darling there and spent a night on the boat.. it will be a WONDERFUL trip.

2. if you go alone and spent the night on the boat.. you will WONDER why you are there.

basically, the place is just an excuse... the real subject matter, you need to bring there.

deptrai4u
30-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Why don't you come to my territory such as shanghai, nanjing,hefei, beijing, taipei, and surabaya... I will get gals to gang rape you too...:D:D

akan datang, pan-jang!

Hurricane88
30-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Halong Bay is one of the 7 wonders of the world but you must becareful how you want to enjoy it when you plan to go there:

1. If you bring a darling there and spent a night on the boat.. it will be a WONDERFUL trip.

2. if you go alone and spent the night on the boat.. you will WONDER why you are there.

basically, the place is just an excuse... the real subject matter, you need to bring there.

hahaha...thank you sir...sure will bring my partner...anyway me retired so just go slow pace...sin too quick for me..:)

Pink_Flyod
30-07-2009, 02:10 PM
hahaha...thank you sir...sure will bring my partner...anyway me retired so just go slow pace...sin too quick for me..:)

I went to Ha Long a few times on mostly business trip and once I took the Emerlad cruise run by French to the bay for an overnight trip. The Emerlad do have good food on board but the scenery is so so lah.. lots of rock formation in the bay, just like Guilin of China. As for the night life there, I think it is pretty much non existence. But there are many Korean tourist there and there are also many foot massage there too.

Since you go up there, might as well visit Hue and Hoi An as well via Danang. Quiet an interesting place but don't compare it with China majestic palaces hor..

Pink_Flyod
30-07-2009, 02:12 PM
akan datang, pan-jang!

ya.. ya... when ??? don't bring your Ba Xia hor.

naemlo
30-07-2009, 03:17 PM
akan datang, pan-jang!

Larling, u in HCMC or hanoi?? :rolleyes:

etct88
31-07-2009, 02:23 AM
I planning to visit Ha Long Bay....consider one of the new 7 wonders of the world....

Ha Long bay is over rated... Phuket is just as nice, if not better.:rolleyes:

More like a tourist chop chop ground.:(

BYO or you DIY...:D

Bring Your Own gal or you Do It Yourself (PCC)...:p

Tony Stark
31-07-2009, 03:25 AM
BYO or you DIY...:D

Bring Your Own gal or you Do It Yourself (PCC)...:p

KNS you've yet to show me your Viet Pho photo! :rolleyes: :cool:

VietSing
31-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Just a friendly "Hi" to all here :p

Please duo duo zhi jiao for any future questions I may have, but for now will read through diligently first :)

Yours truly VietSing

Pink_Flyod
31-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Just a friendly "Hi" to all here :p

Please duo duo zhi jiao for any future questions I may have, but for now will read through diligently first :)

Yours truly VietSing

Are you going to be posted up there ? We have SBF ambassador there in Bro Dept and Thunderpriest. Give them a PM and they will open their knowledge..

toreador
31-07-2009, 04:25 PM

I have been there. It was a truly amazing sight. However,I dont think it is one of the 7 wonders of the world. It was one time classified as a World Heritage Site.

Hurricane88
31-07-2009, 08:16 PM
I have been there. It was a truly amazing sight. However,I dont think it is one of the 7 wonders of the world. It was one time classified as a World Heritage Site.

Of course la...that's why i said consider one of the new 7 wonders of the world...:)

ThunderPriest
02-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Are you going to be posted up there ? We have SBF ambassador there in Bro Dept and Thunderpriest. Give them a PM and they will open their knowledge..
Heh... unfortunately, I am no longer in Hanoi. Left yesterday, and already feeling so nostalgic...
But, Hanoi has so much good memories for me that I will be back pretty regularly, to meet up with other brothers there, plus, promised my gal I will visit her often.

nunca
02-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Heh... unfortunately, I am no longer in Hanoi. Left yesterday, and already feeling so nostalgic...
But, Hanoi has so much good memories for me that I will be back pretty regularly, to meet up with other brothers there, plus, promised my gal I will visit her often.The green green grass...

I'd so like to be in yr place ;)

naemlo
02-08-2009, 07:44 PM
But, Hanoi has so much good memories for me that I will be back pretty regularly, to meet up with other brothers there, plus, promised my gal I will visit her often.

Pai seh cannot join u in Hanoi KTV. Get in touch when u back to Hanoi.

etct88
03-08-2009, 02:51 AM
KNS you've yet to show me your Viet Pho photo! :rolleyes: :cool:

I didn't show you meh.... okok... next time show you, in one of my mobile phones....... BTW, she back to Sillypore on Sunday (today!!!!!!), same sponsor, but not sure if the $$$$ is the same.

She said this time the guy is playing real, so her income is not sure......:rolleyes:

VietSing
03-08-2009, 08:13 AM

Thank you for your kind reply. :)

No unfortunately will not be posted there :o. I was in the seafood import export business in saigon for about 8 years during the early nineties but was forced to close shop by the 97 crisis :(, but had not visited vietnam since then so had heard from one of my associates about this interesting site ;)

Yours truly VietSing

Pink_Flyod
04-08-2009, 12:15 AM

Wah like that bro Dept will be lonely for 'guy' cheonging companionship leh... good luck on your new assignment.

phanatic
08-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Im in Hanoi till around the 22nd, have been here for more than a month now doing a short work stint, still student so not loaded or anything like you guys but down for massage / pho vong or just hang, if anyone here is around that would be awesome, getting kind of bored lately so some company would be great.
thanks

phanatic
08-08-2009, 03:16 PM
hey, in hanoi til around 22nd, been here for a month, doing a short work stint, still a student so not really flowing in dough but down to check out some massage / pho von with anyone willing to join? getting a little bored alone so some company would be awesome.

epsilon
08-08-2009, 11:30 PM
hi,

I will be in Hanoi on 18aug and leaving 19aug. I would like to check if Melia Hotel a girl friendly hotel?

Thanks.

naemlo
09-08-2009, 06:53 PM
I will be in Hanoi on 18aug and leaving 19aug. I would like to check if Melia Hotel a girl friendly hotel?

Nope not gf...

naemlo
09-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Just came back from Ha Long Bay which is about 4 hrs away from Hanoi. Proposed the new 7 nature wonder of the world. Please go with your love else u will be bored especially night time. It is so romantic n beautiful.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee211/new_pic2/SNC00389.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee211/new_pic2/SNC00372.jpg

Playman
09-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Just came back from Ha Long Bay which is about 4 hrs away from Hanoi. Proposed the new 7 nature wonder of the world. Please go with your love else u will be bored especially night time. It is so romantic n beautiful.

Bro....it is romantic...but then for a newbie like me...how? How to be romantic when we are "alone" at night....hahahahahah!

Joking taiko...it is very beautiful..Ha Long Bay...!:D

fcukger
10-08-2009, 01:42 AM
Just came back from Ha Long Bay...

u wking in hanoi or??? once my job stable liao i go hanoi look for u... can go for a drink... its been very long since we last met rite??? :D

knowntender
10-08-2009, 02:46 AM

Nice pics. The dock appeared busy while the sea was surprisingly calm. Did you find any dragon remains ?

naemlo
10-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Bro....it is romantic...but then for a newbie like me...how? How to be romantic when we are "alone" at night....hahahahahah!

Eat yourself.... :D

u wking in hanoi or???

Ya working in Hanoi now.... come over, 2000 Dong per cup of fresh brew Hanoi beer. :D

Nice pics. The dock appeared busy while the sea was surprisingly calm. Did you find any dragon remains ?

Ya, worth the time there. Beautiful. Dragon??? I rather find a phoenix.

Playman
10-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Eat yourself.... :D

Ya, worth the time there. Beautiful. Dragon??? I rather find a phoenix.

Like that cannot lah.....we go and see you at least must show us the phoenix den before we go to Ha Long Bay.....!:D

Then no need to eat ourselves...hahahahah!:D:D

naemlo
10-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Like that cannot lah.....we go and see you at least must show us the phoenix den before we go to Ha Long Bay.....!:D

Wait for u to come Hanoi... :D

nozila
11-08-2009, 08:31 AM
what was the expense cost to ha long bay

ie cost from hanoi to ha long bay and the cost of junk boat tour/accommodation??

naemlo
11-08-2009, 10:25 AM
what was the expense cost to ha long bay

Less than 100USD.

naemlo
11-08-2009, 12:33 PM
There is a new air line, Indochina airlines flying between Hanoi and HCMC... anyone tried this??? Old aircraft?

whiteunicorn
13-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Hello to all the tai kors here,

Been long time since i come to Hanoi. I was reading newspaper this morning and saw an article about social escort services in Vietnam. i am thinking want to try them out but did a google search which came out no results.

Do anyone here know of these social escorts and their contact numbers or websites?

thanks in advance

naemlo
13-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Been long time since i come to Hanoi. I was reading newspaper this morning and saw an article about social escort services in Vietnam.

Which newspaper in Vietnam u read? I want to know too. :D

deptrai4u
13-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Which newspaper in Vietnam u read? I want to know too. :D

Even the popular Sammyboy Times also no news about social escort in Vietnam lei..

But in the first place why need to look for google... when u in Hanoi, the street are full of them... social escort. So why bother to google?

for a start, maybe try this...

Free guided tour for visitor to Hanoi - HelloHanoi Volunteer Group : Travelfish Vietnam additions forum (http://www.travelfish.org/board/post/vietnamadditions/4740_free-guided-tour-for-visitor-to-hanoi---hellohanoi-volunteer-group)

naemlo
13-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Even the popular Sammyboy Times also no news about social escort in Vietnam lei..

U died n live again?? :D

whiteunicorn
13-08-2009, 01:35 PM
It was in the Vietnam news English paper aug 12 Wednesday.

A guy's name was mentioned with the name of company "Vinamost" googlle will show it as an e article from that newspaper.

Unfortunately I don't seemed to be able find one an the street la. I will be more than happy to buy you dinner and drinks if you can teach me a trick or two. Keke

deptrai4u
13-08-2009, 05:19 PM
It was in the Vietnam news English paper aug 12 Wednesday.

A guy's name was mentioned with the name of company "Vinamost" googlle will show it as an e article from that newspaper.

Unfortunately I don't seemed to be able find one an the street la. I will be more than happy to buy you dinner and drinks if you can teach me a trick or two. Keke

Are you already in Hanoi? If you are, PM me or Si Fu Naemlo your contact number and we will call you.

whiteunicorn
14-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Yeah i am alreadi in Hanoi. In fact i am going back on Saturday. Already PM you my tel number. Look forward to meet up with you guys if you are free tomorrow

naemlo
14-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Yeah i am alreadi in Hanoi. In fact i am going back on Saturday. Already PM you my tel number. Look forward to meet up with you guys if you are free tomorrow

I'm thinking of whether to go HCMC tmr. :D

naemlo
14-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Are you already in Hanoi? If you are, PM me or Si Fu Naemlo your contact number and we will call you.

Si your ass.... I just a newbie, waiting for u to bring me go walk walk. :p
BTW I will go back to SG next Tue. Should be back to Hanoi end or early next mth. U take care of your ass, larling.... :D

Director
14-08-2009, 09:06 PM

Hi Bro,

I will be in hanoi on Monday, 17 Aug . Will be there for a week. Let me know if you free to catch up. will call you anyway.

deptrai4u
15-08-2009, 01:01 PM

Hi Bro,

Got your PM a bit too late. Today is Saturday and I just got back to Hanoi late last night.

deptrai4u
15-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Hi Bro,

I will be in hanoi on Monday, 17 Aug . Will be there for a week. Let me know if you free to catch up. will call you anyway.

Call me when u arrive.

qwerty78
15-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Call me when u arrive.

Damn... you guys want to rent a office and start a embassy in hanoi?

:D:D:D

airraid
16-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Bro, where is pho vong?

xiaolang7
16-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Call me when u arrive.

Deptrai, keke... I will b in Hanoi tis week too!
Hoped to catch up and meet new friends!

naemlo
17-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Damn... you guys want to rent a office and start a embassy in hanoi?

Errr u dunno he is the ambrassor in Hanoi.:D

Bro, where is pho vong?

It is in Pho Vong. What r u asking??:rolleyes:

Director
17-08-2009, 12:17 AM

We have to depend on Deptrai guidance.

Mr Humpalot
17-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Hi,
I'll be in Hanoi from the 25th to the 28th.
any bros wanna hang out and cheong together?
Cheers.

deptrai4u
17-08-2009, 05:36 PM

okok, call me when u get in...

deptrai4u
17-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Errr u dunno he is the ambrassor in Hanoi.:D

It is in Pho Vong. What r u asking??:rolleyes:

I am the tourism minister lah.

Pho Vong is at the southern part of Hoan Kiem Lake, near Bach Mai Hospital.

naemlo
17-08-2009, 09:39 PM
I am the tourism minister lah.

Hmmm... then when u bring me go tour tour? :rolleyes:

deptrai4u
18-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Hmmm... then when u bring me go tour tour? :rolleyes:

this week lor.. got a few brudders in town.

naemlo
18-08-2009, 12:39 AM
this week lor.. got a few brudders in town.

Just back to SG... :D

retsoor
18-08-2009, 02:56 AM
I'm definitely not a pimp...but here's a matchmaking request from a girl...for a holiday trip...I already asked a few close friends but they're ether away, swamped with work...or scared.

Here's the story: I'll be going to S'pore and Langkawi with a good friend wednesday-sunday, she former top model from HN, now moving to Saigon to study. This trip will be her last fun trip before the hard work starts (studying).

I'll be staying with her for 2 nights in S'pore, where we'll be visiting a friend, another vietnamese model who is studying there. The thing is, then we all 3 go to Langkawi, and I am a very modest and simple man, I can not take care of 2 girls at the same time, so in Langkawi I will share a room with the other girl, and one girl is left alone. She's begging me to find a friend to take care of her (she partly does this do help me...because then it's easier for me to spend more time with the other girl...).

She's a very kind, fun-loving and nice girl...quick, funny and witty as well. There's very few like her in VN, so this is a unique chance...

She likes soda water and earl grey tea...she's 23 years old, 1.73 tall, likes to travel to France and Japan, she's been to lots of other places too, both on her (or with me...) and working as a model.

On the 1st pic here she's the one to the right:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7370/legs1z.jpg

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/2125/tt2.jpg

BTW she has a boyfriend, they usually don't last long...aha, in fact she just broke up again, after her newest bf got jealous because she would travel with a man (me) and didn't want her to go.

She has a preference for young looking men (her dream man is probably not overweight and younger than 30, so don't waste our time if you look much older than that, unless you are an exceptionally skilled pick up artist who can easily charm any model...).

If anyone here is interested in sharing a room at Tanjung Sanctuary Langkawi (http://tanjungsanctuary.com.my/) on Langkawi with her...pm me, I will send you my email, and you send me a recent picture and a few words about yourself.

I'll show her a selection of pictures, those she likes will be asked to meet up in S'pore...and hopefully going to Langkawi. Don't expect anything to happen there unless you're skilled...but the setting there is not bad :)

machinehead1234
19-08-2009, 03:02 AM
I think it will be quite foolish for any folks out here to put themselves in limbo by sending out their CVs. I mean, getting a model is one thing, reeking of desperation sure as hell is another. And by the way you put her out to be, she sure sounds like the player. (cue "btw she has a boyfriend...and looking for someone to take care of her....share a room in Langkawi").

For the true PUA - the DeAngelos/Strausses of the world would say "ditch the bitch".

Btw, i am a mix of those countries she mentioned (French/Japanese). 1.86m tall. Decent looking/Peculiar background.....Interesting proposition but nah, going through a judging panel and having your photos scruntinized by our Vietnamese "Kate Moss" (5"8 doesnt really cut it in the modelling world) sure isn't what i call "fun". I mean, who is she looking for, Tyson Beckford?

Anyways, thanks for sticking your head out on this one. She sure is lucky to have a thoughtful friend like you.

I'm definitely not a pimp...but here's a matchmaking request from a girl...for a holiday trip...I already asked a few close friends but they're ether away, swamped with work...or scared.

Here's the story: I'll be going to S'pore and Langkawi with a good friend wednesday-sunday, she former top model from HN, now moving to Saigon to study. This trip will be her last fun trip before the hard work starts (studying).

I'll be staying with her for 2 nights in S'pore, where we'll be visiting a friend, another vietnamese model who is studying there. The thing is, then we all 3 go to Langkawi, and I am a very modest and simple man, I can not take care of 2 girls at the same time, so in Langkawi I will share a room with the other girl, and one girl is left alone. She's begging me to find a friend to take care of her (she partly does this do help me...because then it's easier for me to spend more time with the other girl...).

She's a very kind, fun-loving and nice girl...quick, funny and witty as well. There's very few like her in VN, so this is a unique chance...

She likes soda water and earl grey tea...she's 23 years old, 1.73 tall, likes to travel to France and Japan, she's been to lots of other places too, both on her (or with me...) and working as a model.

On the 1st pic here she's the one to the right:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7370/legs1z.jpg

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/2125/tt2.jpg

BTW she has a boyfriend, they usually don't last long...aha, in fact she just broke up again, after her newest bf got jealous because she would travel with a man (me) and didn't want her to go.

She has a preference for young looking men (her dream man is probably not overweight and younger than 30, so don't waste our time if you look much older than that, unless you are an exceptionally skilled pick up artist who can easily charm any model...).

If anyone here is interested in sharing a room at Tanjung Sanctuary Langkawi (http://tanjungsanctuary.com.my/) on Langkawi with her...pm me, I will send you my email, and you send me a recent picture and a few words about yourself.

I'll show her a selection of pictures, those she likes will be asked to meet up in S'pore...and hopefully going to Langkawi. Don't expect anything to happen there unless you're skilled...but the setting there is not bad :)

VietSing
21-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Hello there

Just helping to push the Hanoi thread upfront, seems to be lagging behind as compared to the other HMC thread.:)

Yours truly VietSing

Hurricane88
21-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Latest survey - Most expensive cities in Asia 2009.

HCM ranked 34 in Asia and ranked 198 in the world
Hanoi ranked 30 in Asia and ranked 186 in the world
Bkk ranked 28 in Asia and ranked 174 in the world

The most expensive cities in Asia 2009 (ECA International Survey) (http://www.docstoc.com/docs/8626627/The-most-expensive-cities-in-Asia-2009-(ECA-International-Survey))

Posted this in HCM thread...:)

deptrai4u
21-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Hello there

Just helping to push the Hanoi thread upfront, seems to be lagging behind as compared to the other HMC thread.:)

Yours truly VietSing

So when u coming to Hanoi and write some FR? I am in HCMC now.

naemlo
21-08-2009, 05:10 PM

When will u be in HCMC till?

deptrai4u
21-08-2009, 08:34 PM
When will u be in HCMC till?

Till Monday. You here too ah?

naemlo
22-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Till Monday. You here too ah?

I should be next weekend.

ThunderPriest
22-08-2009, 01:24 PM
I should be next weekend.
MISS ALL BROS deep deep.... have fun in Hanoi...

naemlo
22-08-2009, 01:44 PM
MISS ALL BROS deep deep.... have fun in Hanoi...

Miss u deep deep too....:rolleyes:

EDD!E
22-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Bro ... I'll be in hanoi next week. Any nice guide to show ? :D

billgates
23-08-2009, 12:59 AM
No offence but she sounds like a wannabe looking for a sucker to foot her bills.

Anyway I just got back frm the island and I highly recommend Four Seasons. The Datai is not bad, too, although service dropped a bit. Have a good trip. :)

airraid
24-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Posting FR for some action some time back.

Venue: Sakura Massage @ 36 Cat Linh
Massage: Good with strength
Gal: Thuy, MLIF (27), good figure & spot lights
Damage: 300 (HJ)

Venue: Esalen (opp Sofitel)
Massage: Good with Strength
Gal: name unknown, looks too cool, SYT with slim figure but goot spotlights
damage: 200 (HJ)

Venue: Fortuna KTV
Gal: Quen, tall, slender with reasonable spotlights
Damage: 20

EDD!E
24-08-2009, 11:21 PM

Any others ?? :D

I be there tomorrow ... :p

EDD!E
24-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Those bro out there, please be reasonable when remove my point.

I really cannot understand the motive behind to remove others point ?

I went trough the post, only a few is repeating and yet I no idea is it still exit in hanoi market or not.

The bro that remove my 2 points, please give a reason, Don't just removed with the "..." .

If you don't like me, if tell me off. I really can't understand what is the rationale behind. Feel sorry for the bro that removed my point ... sigh ~~~

fcukger
25-08-2009, 01:39 PM
...If you don't like me, if tell me off. I really can't understand what is the rationale behind. Feel sorry for the bro that removed my point ... sigh ~~~

no worries lahx... u will recover soon... just more nice FR if u...... :D

EDD!E
25-08-2009, 08:06 PM
no worries lahx... u will recover soon... just more nice FR if u...... :D

Thanks Bro ... thanks for understanding ... :)

EDD!E
25-08-2009, 08:08 PM

Bro ... the sofitel you mention is it sofitel plaza hotel ?

Which direction came out from hotel main door ?? :confused:

airraid
25-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Yes, sofitel plaza...Esalen is at an angle to that hotel...along the road heading towards intercon but in opp direction...

EDD!E
26-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Yes, sofitel plaza...Esalen is at an angle to that hotel...along the road heading towards intercon but in opp direction...

WOW ... that is not opps sofitel, is darm far from sofitel.

As from my windows view intercon only within 1cm diameter ... :D

At least sheraton is slightly bigger compare to intercon ... :p

naemlo
26-08-2009, 12:19 AM
At least sheraton is slightly bigger compare to intercon ... :p

Inter con a big area.... it is like a resort but it is on a lake... :D

EDD!E
26-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Just came back from fortuna hotel massage. The room door is with windows, and only HJ with 300 damage. Anyway I didn't obs for that.

According to my local partner seem like 5 stars hotel in Hanoi is not GF friendly, unless you book a room for her just to stay overnight.

So that mean you bonk a viet at USD300+ for overnite. This is crazy ... :mad:

Anyway, I just drop the plan for FJ session ... my partner claim you can get some other hotel for overnight. But I already sian half way, so not really go for it.

Even you get the gal in early like 5 or 6pm, according to locals the hotel staff still will knock your door to ask the girl leave. :(

I think cambodia still have more fun comparing to viet ...

naemlo
26-08-2009, 12:41 AM
So that mean you bonk a viet at USD300+ for overnite. This is crazy ... :mad:

Which hotel in Hanoi u staying? :rolleyes:

EDD!E
26-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Which hotel in Hanoi u staying? :rolleyes:

Sofitel ...

naemlo
26-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Sofitel ...

Then nothing to complain abt the price of bonking. :rolleyes: Hanoi's entertainment cannot compare to other countries or other part of Vietnam. Get use to it... life here is sleep early, wake up early.

EDD!E
26-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Then nothing to complain abt the price of bonking. :rolleyes: Hanoi's entertainment cannot compare to other countries or other part of Vietnam. Get use to it... life here is sleep early, wake up early.

Ya ... 11+ the road is quite clear ... :D

By the way, what is damage for current market on overnight?

USD100 or more ? I don't to chop by them ... ;)

EDD!E
26-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Guys ... I just notice within sofitel they have massage in room ... :D

Was it bundle with any package? :p

naemlo
26-08-2009, 12:39 PM
By the way, what is damage for current market on overnight?

USD100 or more ? I don't to chop by them ... ;)

100 to 150..to 200.

ken7
26-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Agree.... hanoi not much fun by way of entertainment... been here afew times and always felt there was no value for money. I arrive yesterday, but forgo entertainment and slept early.

Am staying in intercon :D

will go back to Bangkok tomorrow... home sweet home

ken7
26-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Agree that hanoi is boring as hell.. and quality not value-for-money...

anyway i arrive here yesterday and am so bored that i went to bed at 9pm last night.

staying at the intercon where i know its def not gal-friendly.... but i heard next door sheraton, a fren pick up a gal at the disco or lounge. no problemo with the hotel.

EDD!E
26-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Agree that hanoi is boring as hell.. and quality not value-for-money...

anyway i arrive here yesterday and am so bored that i went to bed at 9pm last night.

staying at the intercon where i know its def not gal-friendly.... but i heard next door sheraton, a fren pick up a gal at the disco or lounge. no problemo with the hotel.

Hmm, but is 5 stars hotel right. I really doubt ur frd able to bring gal in. Unless book a room for the girl. :)

jackbl
27-08-2009, 12:23 AM
I think its because u dun know the lobang there, thats why u cant feel the fun.....
I think cambodia still have more fun comparing to viet ...

EDD!E
27-08-2009, 09:55 AM
I think its because u dun know the lobang there, thats why u cant feel the fun.....

Yes, you're right!

I prefer easy access kind of food ... :D Like cambodia similar to 7/11 style ...

Bro ... why not point me to the correct spot? I'm leaving Hanoi tomorrow, maybe tonight will all out.

Cheers!

madmaster
27-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Yes, you're right!

I prefer easy access kind of food ... :D Like cambodia similar to 7/11 style ...

Bro ... why not point me to the correct spot? I'm leaving Hanoi tomorrow, maybe tonight will all out.

Cheers!
Less than 10 pages back u'll see a list of food n entertainment posted by snr bro Thunderpriest. Go check it out!

deptrai4u
27-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Yes, you're right!

Cheers!

i think pointing you to the correct spot is not any problem at all but a few points for you to note:

1. we do not know what kind of Correct Spot you are interested in... some like massage with HJ some like without, some MILF lover some like SYT... so we hv no time to play telepathy here and if we do not know what you like, since you did not say, we also better not say anything.

2. The seniors in Hanoi know where to go and what to do, been there and done there many times over until sianz liao. having said that, we have no issue showing any newbies those interesting places and bringing them there for fun, but its better the newbies tell us what is the deal... for example, you paying for the party, or we paying for the party or going Dutch? Dun take it the wrong way round, we dun need you to pay for us, but there have been occassion that I pay for the whole party and yet people never contribute FR to this tread in return and still somemore complain place dirty and girls ugly. For such brudders, i avoid going out with them again.. for newbies, please try to put in some effort to show that you are not like that. For example, putting a Post in the open that says "Ling Pei coming to Hanoi liao got anyone to bring Ling Pei around or not!!???" is exactly sending out the WRONG signals. Sometimes we even get people who post "Ling Pei cuming to Hanoi and staying at Hanoi hotel, can someone please send a beautiful face big tits FL for Ling Pei to fuck for a few nights!!???" On the other hand, we are not asking for anyone to Kow Tow to anyone here, there is NO NEED to do so. Maybe a friendly gesture such as a PM, and probably mention "let me buy u a beer" as a gesture, that will be more than appreciated. And dun worry, beer in Hanoi is very very very cheap.. as cheap as S$0.30 per glass.

3. By the way, most of the fun places have been mentioned and reviewed a few times in previous post, pls read. But if for whatever reasons no time to read or have not learn how to read, then ask for help nicely because nobody here owes you a living.

I have stayed in Vietnam long enough to be able to speak Vietnamese and stayed in Thailand long enough to be able to pood thai nit noi.. and if you say Hanoi is a boring place, then I can tell you that it is definitely not true. In my opinion, Hanoi is more fun than Bangkok and definitely a lot more fun than Cambodia also. The difference is this, Hanoi is more about adventure... so if you are the typical Singapore Ah Seng that goes for Pay-Fuck-Forget... then I agree Hanoi is not a place for you... what you need is fish-tank style or 7-11 service.. that you do not get in Hanoi.

PS: by the way i am not one of those fellows that deduct ur points..

VietSing
27-08-2009, 01:24 PM

Hello there

Actually currently I travelled more frequently to central Vietnam due to my business & family concerns ;) but thanks for your kind invitation.

Yours truly VietSing:)

EDD!E
27-08-2009, 03:56 PM
i think pointing you to the correct spot is not any problem at all but a few points for you to note:

1. we do not know what kind of Correct Spot you are interested in... some like massage with HJ some like without, some MILF lover some like SYT... so we hv no time to play telepathy here and if we do not know what you like, since you did not say, we also better not say anything.

2. The seniors in Hanoi know where to go and what to do, been there and done there many times over until sianz liao. having said that, we have no issue showing any newbies those interesting places and bringing them there for fun, but its better the newbies tell us what is the deal... for example, you paying for the party, or we paying for the party or going Dutch? Dun take it the wrong way round, we dun need you to pay for us, but there have been occassion that I pay for the whole party and yet people never contribute FR to this tread in return and still somemore complain place dirty and girls ugly. For such brudders, i avoid going out with them again.. for newbies, please try to put in some effort to show that you are not like that. For example, putting a Post in the open that says "Ling Pei coming to Hanoi liao got anyone to bring Ling Pei around or not!!???" is exactly sending out the WRONG signals. Sometimes we even get people who post "Ling Pei cuming to Hanoi and staying at Hanoi hotel, can someone please send a beautiful face big tits FL for Ling Pei to fuck for a few nights!!???" On the other hand, we are not asking for anyone to Kow Tow to anyone here, there is NO NEED to do so. Maybe a friendly gesture such as a PM, and probably mention "let me buy u a beer" as a gesture, that will be more than appreciated. And dun worry, beer in Hanoi is very very very cheap.. as cheap as S$0.30 per glass.

3. By the way, most of the fun places have been mentioned and reviewed a few times in previous post, pls read. But if for whatever reasons no time to read or have not learn how to read, then ask for help nicely because nobody here owes you a living.

I have stayed in Vietnam long enough to be able to speak Vietnamese and stayed in Thailand long enough to be able to pood thai nit noi.. and if you say Hanoi is a boring place, then I can tell you that it is definitely not true. In my opinion, Hanoi is more fun than Bangkok and definitely a lot more fun than Cambodia also. The difference is this, Hanoi is more about adventure... so if you are the typical Singapore Ah Seng that goes for Pay-Fuck-Forget... then I agree Hanoi is not a place for you... what you need is fish-tank style or 7-11 service.. that you do not get in Hanoi.

Bro ... thanks for your feedback. Sorry been too straight forward in asking.

I want to hunt for SYT with pay-fuck-forget, I heard a lot from my local partner. Have to do some "investment" to get a nice good gals. But due to my amount of time in Hanoi, I doubt I can do any invest on any gals ...

Perhaps you can show me the way or you became my tour guide :)

nunca
27-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Adventure, huh? Yeah, just had one. Both the massah and the hj hurt hurt hurt. And it took a handjobus interruptus to make her understand that I wouldn't go above 200k. So unfun that I didn't even collect her number for some remote chance of an (equally risky) boom-boom after midnite.

Sigh.

Everytime I return from some trip it takes weeks to get back into the Hanoian adventure mood ;)

EDD!E
28-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Thanks for all the Bros feedback.

My local partner bring me to one hotel call 宝石, and have a good VIP massage with USD30.

And also ta pau the girl back hotel, without extra charges on it. I just told the recep is my friend because she can speak mandarin. They just took down her ID detail ... :p

Overall damage is US180 ... including of taxi ride ... :p

retsoor
29-08-2009, 03:22 PM
No offence but she sounds like a wannabe looking for a sucker to foot her bills.

nope...she always paid for me. that's what I meant when I said she's a good girl.

anyway, I'm back in my beloved Hanoi. I missed HN, and I missed this forum :)

My new plan for HN is to avoid getting drunk when I go out, and focus on having fun :)

retsoor
29-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Posted is king of that scene, although he is practising virgin kungfu in a cave.

Haha. I'm reading up on old posts. This one made me laugh out loud. Posted may be the Caveman King of Virgin Kungfu, but I am sure a prince in that department as well :)

retsoor
29-08-2009, 03:32 PM

Hey lonely man. In fact I sent you 2-3 sms during the last 2 months or so but it seems you are also a disappearing man here in HN.

I am back from long stay in This-Can-Not-And-That-Can-Not Land (aka Sillypore). Call me when you are in HN.

billgates
29-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Well said, deptrai... u must be very handsome. :)

I am a regular in HN, too, and everytime it feels like coming home. Whenever i m in town, just call up one of my gfs and she will take good care of me, bring me around in her trendy Vespa di an lau (eat steamboat), uong bia, uong kafe etc.

I think if u speak their language, it's so easy to make friends all over VN.

Cheers!

SING_IN_HCMC
29-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Well said, deptrai... u must be very handsome. :)

I am a regular in HN, too, and everytime it feels like coming home. Whenever i m in town, just call up one of my gfs and she will take good care of me, bring me around in her trendy Vespa di an lau (eat steamboat), uong bia, uong kafe etc.

I think if u speak their language, it's so easy to make friends all over VN.

Cheers!

This thing abt speaking their language is very true....the moment you try with TV, they will end up very friendly....personal observation also.

retsoor
29-08-2009, 10:14 PM
It depends. Most "simple" vn girls who don´t speak english well, or not at all, will love you for speaking even only a few words of vietnamese.

Highly attractive, smart girls (who speak english well) may initially be suspicious if you speak vietnamese too well. They´ve seen too many players. Still, if they suspect you of being a player, it´s partly also a compliment. You just need to address their fears.

naemlo
31-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Hey lonely man. In fact I sent you 2-3 sms during the last 2 months or so but it seems you are also a disappearing man here in HN.

U sent me sms? I did not rcv. I sms u a few times too. Guess we r not fated to be together :D
Anyway, I'm in HCMC now n going back to SG soon. Will sms u when I reach Hanoi.

Lonely man.

retsoor
31-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Hmmm....bro naemlo...do you have any hidden lines of business? anything the vietnamese police and security services would be interested in? maybe someone is intercepting our text messages...

No! You're are a good man, right?! ;)

This actually happened to me with a friend who worked at an embassy. Our messages were constantly delayed. He was convinced it was because they were intercepted. He had the same problems with email. I am not quite sure though, from a technical perspective, there's no need to delay the messages if you want to intercept them. Unless you want to make the target aware that someone is listening in on them. On the other hand, I do know that some embassy staff are routinely put under surveillance, and it's often done in a crude way. An ambassador once told me how he asked his driver to pick up a sealed envelope with some documents for him, before a meeting. His (vietnamese) driver, suggested to him by the viet gov't, brought the documents, in a new envelope. The driver said he accidentally stepped on the old envelope and it looked bad :D

jackbl
31-08-2009, 01:18 PM
FULLY agreed. This happ if u go pubs/ktv in sgp. If u know a bit, they will asked u whether u got gf/bx in vn.... Most "Simple" gals who came sgp to work dun even know more than 5 sentences when first sat foot here.

It depends. Most "simple" vn girls who don´t speak english well, or not at all, will love you for speaking even only a few words of vietnamese.

Highly attractive, smart girls (who speak english well) may initially be suspicious if you speak vietnamese too well. They´ve seen too many players. Still, if they suspect you of being a player, it´s partly also a compliment. You just need to address their fears.

naemlo
31-08-2009, 06:46 PM
No! You're are a good man, right?! ;)

I never support my govt, how will i choose to work for them?? :D Anyway I opened an SCB acct just now n dumped most of money in Vietnam. :D

retsoor
02-09-2009, 01:01 AM
I wanted to post an FR from my last weekend trip...here are some pics instead:

Tanjung Sanctuary (http://www.flickr.com/photos/depzai/sets/72157622164998562/show/)

another good hanoian girl, who can pay for herself, and more importantly, me. occasionally I also get caught in the trap of paying for a girl, but my rule is to do that as an exception only now (yes, we all find ourself desperate and without the right girl sometimes).

tonight I walked straight into this lions cave of girls who like men who pay for them again, 17 saloon. Of course, they don't necessarily prefer men to pay for them because they are bad girls, but because they simply don't have much money.

FR: I noticed this cute new glenmorangie girl on the 2nd floor. tall, nice body, beautiful eyes and cute face (the only thing I didn't like was her coloured hair. too much). my observation is that the best looking glenmorangie girls in bars tend to be cuter looking than the bar staff. not many customers there. I sit down, alone, relax, and have a good time. I place my keys on the table. It's a bunch of keys with a silly Air Asia keychain, which makes me look like a janitor, but girls like to have some particular thing to talk about, and sure enough, she approaches me, takes the keys, and asks me if I work for Air Asia. "No, I sell girls". Immediately I give her a compliment: "Doi mat e dep qua!!! [true]" I look her deep into her eyes. "Uhhhh....lam dep voi long mi gia [also true]...cung mac...van dep...1 chut"

She giggles, and smiles like a shining star. I go to the bathroom. When I come back she's wearing my glasses which I left at the table. Another girl is wearing my cap. I caress the hair of the less cute girl for a brief moment, like "you're cute, my little dog", and sit down. Light a cigarette. Immediately the tall beauty looks at me with a disapproving look. According to my ex that means she cares about me. I tell her "Ko tot. Biet roi". I leave, say bye bye, and will come back :)

jackbl
02-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Tieng viet cua anh kho hieu qua :D :p
"Doi mat e dep qua!!! [true]" I look her deep into her eyes. "Uhhhh....lam dep voi long mi gia [also true]...cung mac...van dep...1 chut"

retsoor
06-09-2009, 01:36 AM
hmmm...I went back to 17...saw that ger on the 2nd fl again...she's classy...I won't give up :)

ficken_es
07-09-2009, 02:11 AM
My new plan for HN is to avoid getting drunk when I go out, and focus on having fun :)

not get drunk? hahaha... i just hope you don't get into another "adventure" with naemlo in your motorbike after a bottle... ;-)

retsoor
11-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Naemlo and I are not the adventurous type. We are more the kind of men who have deep discussions about the meaning of life.

FR from yesterday:

I go to 17 to look for my project. A quite serious, tall, goodlooking Hennessy/Glenmorangie girl. First time I met her, last week (above), she was very playful, playing with my keys, my sunglasses (meaning - playing with me). Then she asks me "where are your friends?" I start crying and say "I have no friends", and leave - to meet my imaginary friends. 2nd time I only saw her on my way out of 17, wave goodbye to her, big smile on her face.

I decided it's time to get to know her, so I go to 17 to look for her, hoping to also find bro Naemlo, but Naemlo goes to Matador, and I can not find the girl. So I sit down, drink a beer, and decide to go to bed alone. When I leave someone tries to steal my valuable bag with my vietnamese books (which I carry around to do conversations with girls). Naemlo! He came back to 17 because the only 5 waitresses at Matador are ugly, and Matador is empty on weekdays.

Bro Naemlo is a good man to be around, always full of energy, and now more handsome-looking than ever with his new haircut. Girls love him! He always attracts a huge crowd of girls. So I stay close to him, hoping to maybe get one of those he doesn't like (he is also a picky man with a sense of quality).

Then suddenly I spot the girl I was looking for, she's in a dark corner. I decide to go to the bathroom, to make her see me, but I deliberately don't look at her. Sure thing, she sees me, and comes over to Naemlo and me, with her big smile. At that point I know the game is on. Naemlo is also a generous man, so he entertains her with his drinking games, making her drink all of my beer (2, actually). Good job, helping me to get her in a happy mood! For a shy hanoian girl, she must be really interested in Naemlo and me, doing this (I've never seen her drink like that before :)

Unfortunately I am a shy man, so I miss all opportunities to do sth, I just watch in awe how Naemlo plays with her. Most of the time she's standing close to me, so there's some touching....Clearly she is interested, but since I do nothing, she leaves again. Stupid me!

Naemlo, good man always, pulls out my vietnamese book, and waves at her. She immediately comes over and looks at my book. I tell her I'm trying to learn vietnamese, and ask her to help me. Whoa, got her number. Bang!

I try to leave, because I reached my goal, and know at this point I can only fuck up my game by becoming yet another drunk dork at 17. Naemlo continues to play games with her, he tries to make her kiss me, but she's a bit shy, so I take her hand and kiss it when I leave.

Naemlo and I then leave to Solace to discuss the meaning of life (I think it's a balanced mix of having good friends, good food, good girls...as well as doing the right things, and then enjoying the happiness which results from all this).

Naemlo and I get attacked by a drunk, but cute blonde girl, but we are both too lazy to follow up. I should have asked her to dance, she looked like she was ready (In fact I hate dancing. Dance floors are a trap, where bitches show off their bodies to attract men and then refuse them. So when I ask a girl if she wants to dance, I will never ever take her to the dancefloor, but instead hold her waist, pull her between my legs, and say "here! this is what I call dancing. now move your body!"). If done with the right attitude it works.

So today I send that girl from 17 a few msgs. ("Lucky day today, my work is going very well. Hnay e the nao?"...the usual bla bla, then she asks me if I am married yet, "Chua. A rat ban viec. Ko co thoi gian de lam quen voi cac co gai. a ket hon voi cong viec roi." So I ask her to help me practice speaking vietnamese, we agree to meet 3 tomorrow. I will take her to a dark cafe where we can speak undisturbed, my plan is read some vietnamese dialogues with her, which is good because she will need to sit next to me, then casually show her 2-3 magic tricks as a way to get to touch her "naturally", and then leave her quickly, before she expects me to leave, to make her want to see more.

This is the first girl I am interested in who only speaks vietnamese. She's studying accounting...maybe I can play some number games with her. Instead of being my usual self, the drunken monkey on "death row", the area in a bar were all other single desperate men spend their life, passively, standing lonely and looking at girls, I will now be a magic man :)

naemlo
11-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Naemlo! He came back to 17 because the only 5 waitresses at Matador are ugly, and Matador is empty on weekdays.

I sms u that I'm heading 17. Guess u too busy with the waitresses.

So I stay close to him, hoping to maybe get one of those he doesn't like (he is also a picky man with a sense of quality).

I told u... I wanted to get 1 of the waitress mobile but too bad, we had to move.

Naemlo and I get attacked by a drunk, but cute blonde girl, but we are both too lazy to follow up.

Told u to get her, she was just horny. :D

So I ask her to help me practice speaking vietnamese, we agree to meet 3 tomorrow.

All the best to u. :D

gagagaga
14-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Any Bro at Hanoi now ? I am totally lost here, don't know where to go at night... :( Any bro here so that we can go out to look for some fun ? :P

naemlo
15-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Any Bro at Hanoi now ? I am totally lost here, don't know where to go at night... :( Any bro here so that we can go out to look for some fun ? :P

When will u be in Hanoi till?

faithevans
15-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Just came up hanoi from HCMC for a few days.

Friends are busy and so would like to meet new brothers for lunch or dinner.

anyone?

gagagaga
16-09-2009, 09:50 PM
I am here until friday. One more nite to go..

ehot123
17-09-2009, 03:19 AM
I made my first trip to Hanoi last week.

After a bad experience with a 'black shop' in china where I was bullied into paying exorbitant bills, I now find it too much an adventure stepping into any massage, ktv or f shop while overseas, regardless how good or safe it looks outside.

So I read the experiences and advices of the good people here. They were indeed useful. Thank you, guys. You made it possible for me to know the options and plan ahead before I left for Hanoi.

Now that I am back, I feel obliged to share my experiences here in this thread.

As said earlier, I do not have the stomach for too much adventure but here are the account of my conservative activities there. I thought the detailed FRs were useful so I'll go into some details here.

(1) Massage @ Movenpick Hotel

I had a body massage at the fitness/wellness centre in the hotel because I thought it was not a good idea to go around the town at 9pm on just my second night.

I paid 507k dong for the body massage by a young girl. The room was nice and massage was quite good. The girl could speak some English and she said she visited Singapore once for 2 weeks.

She mentioned about Bukit Merah and the famous chinese temple near Bencoolen. However, she did not know if she visited Sentosa. I could not help but speculate that she was probably not in sg just for a vacation. I then thought if I should try my luck to ask for special services but dropped the idea when she did not show any sign towards the end.

Would you guys be kind to comment if the massage girls in these hotels offer special services or would they be offended if we ask?

RTM? Yes, if I stay in the hotel again. The massage was actually good and I always like good body massages by the smooth hands of a young girl. Of course, it will be more satisfying if there is slightly more than just the massage.

(2) Massage @ Sakura Massage, 36 Cat Linh

The massage place is short walk from the Temple of Literature. Cat Linh is a busy road near the temple. I thought a massage there might be a nice way to end the visit to the temple. Or perhaps a visit to the temple was a good way to start the massage?

As advised in this thread, I found 36 Cat Linh, walked down the small road, though the gate and found the massage place at a corner of a compound. There was a guard post near the gate but the security did not stop me. I must thank you guys for the guidance for I will never otherwise take a step through the gate alone. Usually, you'll never know what is at the end of such small roads.

Inside the massage place, I was directed to a menu on the wall. The listed prices of the massages were as advised in the thread. However, the receptionist gestured to me that only massages at 450k dong and above were available. I insisted on the 350k dong massage but in vain. Eventually, I took the 450k dong package.

A man then brought me to the first room along the corridor next to the reception area. I did not like the idea to be put so near the entrance of the shop. I thought I paid for a premium package.

The girl, Suan, then came in. She was young, 20yrs old, pretty and slim but a little dark. Thankfully, she spoke a little English. I took off my clothes and was put into a glass cubicle for some herbal steam bath. I do not know how long the steam bath would usually take but I came out after just 10min as I would prefer my clothes and bag to be within my sight. It was difficult to see out of the cubicle with all the steam and there were few times that the girl left the room with it's door opened.

The girl then put me in a jacuzzi, which was also in the room, and washed me up. She was a little playful with my chest and bro during the process. I tried to touch her but she resisted. From the slight touches on her cleavage and thighs, I found her youthful skin so smooth. I started to get excited thinking about touching this young and delicious body later.

After she dried me up, I was brought to lie on the massage bench for the massage. The massage was average and short but it was quite a good time due to her sweet smile and slight playfulness.

It was not a sensual massage and it did not arouse me, but she eventually asked if I wanted to massage my 'baby'. I asked her for the price and she quoted 500k dong. I tried to stick to 200k but eventually gave in to 300k as I wanted to just get on with it. She said that the price 200k only applied for the 1hr massages but I would not believe her.

Her HJ was quite good. However, she kept looking at window on the door while she was working on my bro. At times, she lifted the towel on my stomach to block the sight of her hand working on my bro.

While she HJ, I tried to touch her breast but she resisted. Eventually, I managed to do so but only after much persistence. Her youthful breasts were small but still very nice. I tried to suck them but she just would not let me. It was frustrating. I then tried to reach for her c*** but she resisted and said instead that the time was up.

I was quite fed up, shot and called it a day. She then washed my bro before I changed and left.

With the exception of the girl being assigned was young and pretty, I do not think this massage place was worth my effort trying. May be the problem is just this girl or even myself, but even so, I do not think this place offers good value for money.

As one of the guys here said, why throw good money at such poor value yet premium places. I am sure that there are other good places and adventures in Hanoi.

Good luck, guys.

naemlo
17-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Just came up hanoi from HCMC for a few days.

Friends are busy and so would like to meet new brothers for lunch or dinner.

anyone?

I am here until friday. One more nite to go..

I will be back in Hanoi this afternoon. If you want to buy me drinks then pm me. :D

albert141
18-09-2009, 08:43 AM
(2) Massage @ Sakura Massage, 36 Cat Linh

Good luck, guys.

Read that line and knew that disappointment was going to happen. Lo and behold, it does. I know exactly what you went through because I had the same thing happen to me. The room near the entrance, the steam bath that you can't see out of. The exorbitantly high fees for the room and they don't even let you choose the girls. I got assigned one that had hands-full roaming but looked like a PDMM. And I have no MILF inclination :(

I don't know how others feel about this place but I would AVOID it.

Some FRs have given it pretty good feedback though, but my experience there was bad.

deptrai4u
18-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Read that line and knew that disappointment was going to happen. Lo and behold, it does. I know exactly what you went through because I had the same thing happen to me. The room near the entrance, the steam bath that you can't see out of. The exorbitantly high fees for the room and they don't even let you choose the girls. I got assigned one that had hands-full roaming but looked like a PDMM. And I have no MILF inclination :(

I don't know how others feel about this place but I would AVOID it.

Some FRs have given it pretty good feedback though, but my experience there was bad.

Mine experience there was also not good, a lot of haggling of tips etc. This place has been spoilt by too many foreigners alreeady, the girls are simply out to make a killing and they dun even care if you are NOT coming back next time.

best123
18-09-2009, 01:21 PM
I wanted to post an FR from my last weekend trip...here are some pics instead:

Tanjung Sanctuary (http://www.flickr.com/photos/depzai/sets/72157622164998562/show/)

she's charming! lucky you bro!

retsoor
18-09-2009, 07:06 PM
new FR from 17:

went to 17 alone to game my target yesterday evening. She had asked me to come there 3 evenings already, I always said no because I like to look like a busy, social guy with lots of appointments, but I decided I should go there once as a surprise to her.

She speaks almost no english, and my live vietnamese game is not very good (I am only good at text messages) so I had prepared a few routines...

1st, I put two different perfumes on each wrist. I then asked all waitresses I met which one they liked (e co thich nuoc hoa nay hay kia ko?) , and marked the number of votes with a pen on each wrist. For good measure, I had already marked 2 answers and 4 answers on each wrist even before I started :) Girls love this, and it works very well. It's also a good indicator of how interested they are in you. My target took my hands about 5 times, smelling it and smelling it again and again, and held it with both her hands, holding it very closely to her face.

Of course that also gave me an excuse to smell her...twice I smelled her hair and neck :)

I started talking with the guy next to me.

Then I had a printed out a vietnamese text about the Mid-Autumn Festival, focusing on children playing (I love waterguns), happiness together with good friends, and good food. I wrote english comments all over the text to make it look like I am studying hard. Left it on the table, sure enough every girl picks it up. I make them read it out loud for me, pretend to shoot them with a watergun, look at the moon etc, the girls willingly follow my clues and join the game in pretending they are doing what they are reading. The loud music at 17 is gold, my target put her head so close to mine that our heads were touching all the time she was reading.

The idea is to make me look like a man who cares about vietnamese traditions...and they also associate the fun with me.

Finally I started pointing to my arm and asked in vietnamese "what is this? how do you say this in vietnamese?" she didn't understand and said "quan ao" (clothes), so I touched her bare arm, then she said skin (good answer!), so I got another girl to come and asked her, she answered "arm" (tay) which was what I was looking for. I then continued to ask my target about the words for hand and fingers in vietnamese, all while I touched and stroked her hands and fingers. Since I already know these words I appear to learn fast and can pronounce them immediately :)

girls love to touch, men who can touch naturally in a non-intrusive way have a much easier game, I am more clumsy with girly things like touching, but using some routines I still get to do it in a natural way. The important point is escalation...touching more and more, in more and more intimate places, as gets used to it.

I left after 1h to not overdo it...but the summary is...with some preparation even a social moron like me, and a person who has virtually no vietnamese speaking skills, can game vietnamese girls quite successfully.

btw, welcome back, naemlo

sexlegend
19-09-2009, 09:59 AM
... I left after 1h to not overdo it...but the summary is...with some preparation even a social moron like me, and a person who has virtually no vietnamese speaking skills, can game vietnamese girls quite successfully.

Wah piang ... you're the shifu. Salute. Printing tis out for future reference :D

retsoor
20-09-2009, 01:35 AM
"Money Talks But Chocolate Sings" is a good signature...money can't buy you love.

I am a beginner with girls, but I learned from the best, and after a lot of trial and error, I am starting to see some modest success.

I went back to 17 saloon one day later, this time with bro Naemlo, and a pinoy ger who invited herself, luckily she also brought a 22 yo viet ger along. So I sit between these two gers all the time, and ignore my target, while bro Naemlo is busy playing with her and making her drink. She asks him why I bring other girls here...she's jealous. Jealousy is a good thing :)

Sure enough, when the bar closes, she says goodbye, and immediately sends me a msg asking if I am home already. I let her wait until 2 o'clock...make her worry a little bit...and then said now I am home, I went eating with bro Naemlo (the truth was we went drinking. but beer is also food).

After this jealousy plot she sends me a new message next morning..."do you have time to meet me today?". I answer I am busy, but tomorrow 2 o'clock I can meet you. She agrees, enthusiastically :)

Good, good...tomorrow is an important day...Bro Naemlo also has some important dates...Good luck to us :))

BTW tonight was last night at Matador bar. Not enough business there. They are closing, and opening again Sept 30th with a new concept.

naemlo
20-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Good, good...tomorrow is an important day...Bro Naemlo also has some important dates...Good luck to us :))

U r fast.... I just finished my shower n u posted this. Mine is not some but just 1 cafe outing.... Not important date, I'm still thinking whether to go. :D

BTW tonight was last night at Matador bar. Not enough business there. They are closing, and opening again Sept 30th with a new concept.

Ya met the boss just b4 I left Matador, he mentioned will be back to business end of the month.

albert141
20-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Mine experience there was also not good, a lot of haggling of tips etc. This place has been spoilt by too many foreigners alreeady, the girls are simply out to make a killing and they dun even care if you are NOT coming back next time.

I agree Anh Deptrai. That's how I felt after I left the place.

albert141
20-09-2009, 08:11 AM
Anh Retsoor is the Man with the Plan!

TroutFisher79
20-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Hey everyone I need some help for some company guys coming into town. I will bring them for VIP massage somewhere and need a new nicer place. Two of them I have not met before and the other is a old friend and last time we went to Sakura near Ba Trieu street but it was only OK. Not very good for my friend.

Lately I hate Oasis and Sakura, the two places I always go when I want a long VIP massage (unlike some on here I really enjoy massage, just know that it is not really for more than some "handy" work). They are both very terrible now. Sakura on Cat Linh I never go to and the one near Ba Trieu is only sometimes good. Oasis always ends early so I think it is a waste of money.

Anyway I know it is asking a lot but maybe someone has a suggestion for a place to try? Someone told me about Ereson (?) on Pham Hung, but I drove by and it does not look nice. Also I read that Fortuna is $100 for VIP!? Is that right? I do not mind if it is a little expensive, but I don't think I want to pay that much money. Maybe there is another hotel or place I have never heard about. Thanks!

retsoor
20-09-2009, 09:00 PM
I have been to a small hotel near Sofitel Plaza (on Yen Phu) a few times, new, clean, nice rooms, 1.5h jacuzzi, steambath and massage for 200K$.

It's right next to Huyen Chau Hotel which used to provide massages a long time ago, maybe 200m from Sofitel Plaza. I think the name of the place is Bong Sen, Lotus or whatever, but unfortunately there are hundreds of hotels with that kind of name in HN, so can't find the exact address on the internet.

I will go back soon, maybe tomorrow, and post a more detailed FR.

The last 3 times I got a girl from Can Tho, very traditional looking (hair in a knot behind the head), strong...I actually had to ask her to massage me less strong...her style was breaking my bones. The 200K massage also included hot stones at the end, I opted out of that after trying it once, after getting my bones broken I don't need to also get burned.

Still, I got a very good massage (you just have to tell her what she wants).

After 3 times now she is also quite playful already.

naemlo
21-09-2009, 01:40 AM
I have been to a small hotel near Sofitel Plaza (on Yen Phu) a few times, new, clean, nice rooms, 1.5h jacuzzi, steambath and massage for 200K$.

I wonder why u have not bring me there.... :rolleyes:

dfusion
21-09-2009, 10:40 PM
i will be going to Hanoi 15-25 Oct... ploughing thro hard the pages here and making notes! Thanks to all bros who contributed... will post FR if any after the trip!

Special thanks to bro naemlo for the PM. i think i will have to find out where 17 saloon is and read more carefully. Seems like a happening place!

Cheers!

retsoor
22-09-2009, 01:53 AM
I wonder why u have not bring me there.... :rolleyes:

Becase I did not know you can afford 200K$ for a simple massage duh!

Ehhh...sorry...typo, I meant to write the massage is 200K dong. Bro, I'll bring you anywhere, anytime. Now I am no longer afraid you'll make me pregnant when sitting behing me on my motorbike.

naemlo
22-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Special thanks to bro naemlo for the PM. i think i will have to find out where 17 saloon is and read more carefully. Seems like a happening place!

Cheers!

Errrr when did u pm me or I pm u??? :confused: I checked thru my pm.... or did u use another nick?? Dun come n pull relation... :D I am in Hanoi, anyone needs my guide, just buy me beer.

Becase I did not know you can afford 200K$ for a simple massage duh!

Ehhh...sorry...typo, I meant to write the massage is 200K dong. Bro, I'll bring you anywhere, anytime. Now I am no longer afraid you'll make me pregnant when sitting behing me on my motorbike.

I will f your ass anytime with the Henassy ger :D

retsoor
22-09-2009, 07:13 PM
I will f your ass anytime with the Henassy ger :D

this morning she sent me a msg: "Chuc a 1 ngay moi co that nhieu niem vui, hanh phuc va gap nhieu may man"

so I reply 30 min later: "Cam on e. E that la tot. U, thoi nhe...sao hanh phuc? Bon minh ket hon chua? E ham qua"

(she wished me a happy day, using a word which is usually reserved for family...so I send back "Stop there...are we married already? You're too eager")

but we understand each other splendidly...she immediately replied with a happy face...going well :)

The next big thing to plan will be how to get her to spend an afternoon in privacy somewhere...

dfusion
22-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Errrr when did u pm me or I pm u??? :confused: I checked thru my pm.... or did u use another nick?? Dun come n pull relation... :D I am in Hanoi, anyone needs my guide, just buy me beer.

bro, many people pm u... u in high demand that's why don't recall... no worries.

I will pm you, will see how we can meet up while i arrive in Hanoi! Beers on me of course!

naemlo
22-09-2009, 10:34 PM
bro, many people pm u... u in high demand that's why don't recall... no worries.

Hehehe not in high demand... old man, can't remember roi.

etct88
23-09-2009, 01:02 AM
Hehehe not in high demand... old man, can't remember roi.

..........or remember cunts......:rolleyes::p

jackbl
23-09-2009, 02:09 AM
I find the sentence prefectly alright.... nothing special... Are u thinking too much :confused: Sometime i find your reply to the gals funny/illogical, so u are out to impress them right?

this morning she sent me a msg: "Chuc a 1 ngay moi co that nhieu niem vui, hanh phuc va gap nhieu may man"
(she wished me a happy day, using a word which is usually reserved for family...so I send back "Stop there...are we married already? You're too eager")

best123
23-09-2009, 12:56 PM
The next big thing to plan will be how to get her to spend an afternoon in privacy somewhere...

waiting for your updates!:D

Reaper
23-09-2009, 01:33 PM
I find the sentence prefectly alright.... nothing special... Are u thinking too much :confused: Sometime i find your reply to the gals funny/illogical, so u are out to impress them right?

eeerrrrrr...most guys would do things to impress girls right???

retsoor
24-09-2009, 12:44 AM

in my experience "hanh phuc" is mostly used in a family context, at least in hn. "vui ve" is more appropriate for casual friends.

correct me if I am wrong.

naemlo
24-09-2009, 01:22 AM
in my experience "hanh phuc" is mostly used in a family context, at least in hn. "vui ve" is more appropriate for casual friends.

u guys r arguing on an alien language..:D why dun talk abt "he" is for male n "she" is for female.... Angmo this fri till mon, I will be in HCMC... Join me or join Henssry?? :D

jackbl
24-09-2009, 04:02 AM
In my experience, hanh phuc means happiness. Anyone can wish anyone happiness... Eg. Anh chuc em hanh phuc mai mai... I wish u happiness forever. This wishing not necessary is used for family...Correct me if I am wrong.

retsoor
24-09-2009, 01:46 PM
In my experience, hanh phuc means happiness. Anyone can wish anyone happiness... Eg. Anh chuc em hanh phuc mai mai... I wish u happiness forever. This wishing not necessary is used for family...Correct me if I am wrong.

I am quite sure that "hanh phuc" has somewhat more family/relationship oriented connotations, it's also a more formal word, more rarely used by young girls imho. I tried to do a quick google search to verify my feeling about this:

type in "hanh phuc" at google.com.vn, don't press enter, just wait, and the autocomplete feature will show:

"hanh phuc gia dinh" 4.720.000 links
"hanh phuc khi co anh" 3.570.000 links
"hanh phuc gia dinh tre" 4.810.000 links

granted, the autocomplete for "vui ve" also suggests:

"vui ve voi gai" 3.750.000 links
"vui ve tinh yeu" 3.740.000 links

so "vui ve" is obviously not entirely innocent either...but I still think "vui ve" is a more natural thing to wish for younger people, "hanh phuc" seems a bit more formal, more fitting for an "established" relationship, and more related to family.

I will asked a long haired dictionary about this issue :)

retsoor
24-09-2009, 01:55 PM
this fri till mon, I will be in HCMC... Join me or join Henssry?? :D

This weekend I am going to Ha Long Bay with some friends. I already sent the girl a msg about it, telling her how fun it will be, and how happy. The idea is to tease her, show her that I have a more fun life than her, so that she will want to join my life. I will make sure to text her while I am there, and show her pictures when I am back.

I will also go to BKK soon, maybe S'pore, so I'll make sure to tell her how fun my trips are. Then when she's ready to enjoy some travel...here's the plan...I will tell her I want to go to Tam Dao for a daytrip...very innocent, daytrip only, and I need someone to help me with vietnamese...and to help me find the way...

YEP...here it is, I have a plan now:

A daytrip is not so threatening for her and her family, so she can come along, but of course we will get tired and full of dirt and dust from the long motorbike ride (where she will sit close to me), so I will still get a room for the day, only to wash my face and relax a little bit. I will assure her that nothing bad will happen there. Then I will offer to give her a foot massage there, because she sure will be tired too... And my definition of foot is quite flexible. So I'll continue upwards, on her legs, maybe also turn her on her back. No naughty touching yet. When she's really enjoying it, I will walk away. Play with my phone. To make her want more. This usually works well. Ignore a girl, and they get easier.

Just by accident, I might have some body lotion with me, and I might tell her that her skin seems very rough from the ride, and suggest to apply some lotion. Maybe start with her arms, but that's the point where her trousers should soon come off. Again I will reassure her that nothing bad will happen. In my experience, "good", young and shy girls need to be told that again and again, to smoothe their built-in last minute resistance.

So I will apply lotion on her legs, and get closer to her upper body. Maybe some soft kissing. The suddenly stand up, and say "no, this is very wrong". Like I am in huge doubt. That usually reassures a girl that I am really a very good man, which I am, so I can soon proceed to kiss more and lick them, first only around the panties, then through the panties, and by then they are usually already no longer able to control themselves.

This is my standard operation...adapted for the hennessy gal...I should be able to do this within 2-3 weeks, at least that's my goal :)

Spectrum17
24-09-2009, 05:20 PM
This weekend I am going to Ha Long Bay with some friends. I already sent the girl a msg about it, telling her how fun it will be, and how happy..............

This is my standard operation...adapted for the hennessy gal...I should be able to do this within 2-3 weeks, at least that's my goal :)

Bro retsoor. You got everything planned. Steady man!! You study psychology wan ah? Hats off to you!
!&!!

imom
24-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Bro Naem! Thanks for bringing me around - eye-opener man....

best123
24-09-2009, 07:36 PM
can help keep coming back to this thread and read up on updates!! haha.....

naemlo
25-09-2009, 01:07 AM

1 night in Hanoi, it is nothing... :D u have not seem the rest.

billgates
25-09-2009, 02:40 AM
hanh phuc simply means happiness (just like the cantonese word "hung fook), there is no gender nor seniority. it has its origins from the chinese word with same meaning. i would describe it as a more "formal" word.

vui ve is has a slightly different meaning... closest English equivalent i can think of would be "cheerful".

there are slight meanings in vietnamese for: hanh phuc; vui ve; vui mung; etc depending on the context and emphasis intended by the speaker.

as a learner of tieng viet, i would suggest not to "read" too much into it as it would create more confusion. :)

deptrai4u
25-09-2009, 10:02 PM

you mean he has not brought you to the Leg-opener place yet ha!!???

retsoor
26-09-2009, 12:35 AM
new bar

:: N.eX.t :: (http://next-bar.com/)

naemlo
26-09-2009, 10:55 AM
you mean he has not brought you to the Leg-opener place yet ha!!???

He is a good boy... :D

billgates
30-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Actually i m in a bit of a dilemma. I have a gf in hanoi who takes good care of me whenever i m in town. She has a close friend who has incredibly big boobs. Her friend has expressed interest in me as she tries to touch me whenever my gf's not looking.

Q1: Should i fuck my gf's best fren? Seems like a very unprincipled thing to do.

Q2: Even i do fuck my gf's best fren, one fine day she will tell all. And i dun wanna hurt my gf. Shld i risk it? Any ideas?

nunca
30-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Actually i m in a bit of a dilemma. I have a gf in hanoi who takes good care of me whenever i m in town. She has a close friend who has incredibly big boobs. Her friend has expressed interest in me as she tries to touch me whenever my gf's not looking.

Q1: Should i fuck my gf's best fren? Seems like a very unprincipled thing to do.

Q2: Even i do fuck my gf's best fren, one fine day she will tell all. And i dun wanna hurt my gf. Shld i risk it? Any ideas?Sandwich cac em!

naemlo
30-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Q2: Even i do fuck my gf's best fren, one fine day she will tell all. And i dun wanna hurt my gf. Shld i risk it? Any ideas?

U might wake up 1 day with half your dick missing. :rolleyes:

Hurricane88
30-09-2009, 10:06 AM

See this is a typical case...it is your gf use her best fren to test you...if you succumbed to it then you are in for all the shit mess...my advice dun even bother to look when this is your gf frens or relatives...there is a forest out there who dun know your gf...I am not advocating that you cheat on your gf but if that's your intention...up to you to enjoy yourself...:)

condor
30-09-2009, 12:10 PM
after spending days in Changping, i will be in hanoi again next week.

any bro, free to meet up next wed to friday?
i am a gentle, funloving guy who like to drink.

by the way, i am to hanoi over 30times now, and i still know nuts about hanoi!!

billgates
30-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Ya, u r very absolutely right. My gf knows i m a boob person and she intro her fren who is so incredibly sexy. Her fren always wear low-cut when we meet up for caphe and i usually have a hard time concentrating... half the time my mind is imagining how great it wld be to suck those huge boobs....so close yet so far... *sigh.

See this is a typical case...it is your gf use her best fren to test you...if you succumbed to it then you are in for all the shit mess...my advice dun even bother to look when this is your gf frens or relatives...there is a forest out there who dun know your gf...I am not advocating that you cheat on your gf but if that's your intention...up to you to enjoy yourself...:)

billgates
30-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Hahaha... my gf always says "cat chim" while showing me her 2 fingers imitating a scissors whenever i drool over other beauties... there r just so many in HN!

U might wake up 1 day with half your dick missing. :rolleyes:

UpTheArse
03-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Hey Bro Deptrai4u, am in Hanoi now till next Tuesday night before back to Sillypore. Am staying in a new gal friendly hotel named "Rising Dragon Hotel" @24, Hang Ga Street. Looking for some action - think you might be free to come out tonight or next couple of nights before I head back SG? Staying in Room 302 (Tel. : 3923-2626)? If not, perhaps you can be so kind to point me to places where I can pick up gals for overnite and maybe a good massage joint where the massage is actually good with hopefully some kinky action on the side?

Look forward to hear from you real soon - well hopefully, anyway!

P.S. Beers on me of cos!

UpTheArse
03-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Hey Bro Namelo, am in Hanoi now till next Tuesday night before back to Sillypore. Am staying in a new gal friendly hotel named "Rising Dragon Hotel" @24, Hang Ga Street. Looking for some action - think you might be free to come out tonight or next couple of nights before I head back SG? Staying in Room 302 (Tel. : 3923-2626)? If not, perhaps you can be so kind to point me to places where I can pick up gals for overnite and maybe a good massage joint where the massage is actually good with hopefully some kinky action on the side?

deptrai4u
03-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey Bro Deptrai4u, am in Hanoi now till next Tuesday night before back to Sillypore. Am staying in a new gal friendly hotel named "Rising Dragon Hotel" @24, Hang Ga Street. Looking for some action - think you might be free to come out tonight or next couple of nights before I head back SG? Staying in Room 302 (Tel. : 3923-2626)? If not, perhaps you can be so kind to point me to places where I can pick up gals for overnite and maybe a good massage joint where the massage is actually good with hopefully some kinky action on the side?

P.S. Beers on me of cos!

Hi bro,

Me not in Hanoi at the moment la.

dfusion
03-10-2009, 07:33 PM
me never follow news... heard big flood/ rain from colleagues in Hanoi... true? darn... me gng in 2 weeks time

deptrai4u
03-10-2009, 07:43 PM
me never follow news... heard big flood/ rain from colleagues in Hanoi... true? darn... me gng in 2 weeks time

Big Flood Big Rain today has nothing to do with Big Fuck in 2 weeks time.

UpTheArse
03-10-2009, 08:32 PM
My bad timing, I guess! OK will fly solo then armed with the many info you Heavenly Kings of Hanoi have provided. Laters...

retsoor
03-10-2009, 08:58 PM
big flood in central VN. nothing in HN.

FR: 5th visit to Bong Sen II Hotel, for massage. It's on Yen Phu Street, same side as Sofitel Plaza, maybe 200m further down. I always forget the number, but it's easy to see, big sign "Sauna Massage". There's a polite bao ve to take care of motorbike, never asks for tip. The reception is usually run by 2 serious looking young girls in Ao Dai. I normally pay 200K Dong for 1.5h massage in a VIP room with steambath and jacuzzi, including a drink (I like to drink bottled water in the steambath). Today there was an old pig in the reception who wanted me to pay 400K for 2h, but after some discussion I got my usual price.

Rooms are new, civilized, no bad smell, nicely made, lots of wood. If you are shown to the spa section on the ground floor, ask for a VIP room with steambath and jacuzzi instead (I never paid extra for a VIP room). The spa section on the ground floor is also ok, but it's built for several customers at the same time, and unfortunately no girls there, and after you'll be shown to a smaller room for massage.

All girls seem to be from Can Tho. There are some relatively fresh arrivals, but also some girls who have been in HN for a while and will try to speak a northern dialect (tease them for it!). The girls clothes are quite traditional and tight sitting, not ideal for those who like to put their fingers everywhere, but of course they can be opened.

Girls are different, like everywhere, some are playful and funny, some are serious and require more work, some will say they have a boyfriend, some seem to be eager to meet a boyfriend. There are 13 girls, all live in the hotel, and eat all their meals there (probably they don't enjoy northern food very much anyway....but if anyone here knows a good restaurant with southern food...let me know). Of the ones I tried, all but one girl gave me a very good massage, and the one who didn't was very playful in other ways.

The girls start working at 12. I tipped between 80K and 250K. The place is quite busy, probably because it's good value, so some girls are able to earn around 6-7 million per month in tips (no salary of course). I did not see any fancy phones or motorbikes, so all the money gets sent to the south I guess.

Recommended :) but don't spoil them with too much tips please :)

naemlo
04-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey Bro Namelo, am in Hanoi now till next Tuesday night before back to Sillypore.

I'm in red dot.

naemlo
07-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Anyone in Hanoi bought air ticket thru a travel agent??

retsoor
09-10-2009, 08:55 PM
yes, many times :) why? go where?

I hate buying Thai Airline tickets at the Thai office counter in HN, so either I send my assistant, or ask a travel agent to do it.

exotissimo is not the cheapest agent, but reliable:

Ho Chi Minh City - Main Office
Saigon Finance Center, 9 Dinh Tien Hoan Street
District 1, HCM
Tel: +84 (0) 8 3825 1723
Email: [email protected]

Ho Chi Minh City - Branch Office
20 Hai Ba Trung St.
District 1, HCM
Tel: +84 (0) 8 3827 2911

Hanoi - Branch Office
26 Tran Nhat Duat Street
HN
Tel: +84 (0) 4 3828 2150
Fax: +84 (0) 4 3828 2146

they currently have an ok promotion for domestic flights:

VN Airlines has some ok prices until 2o. Oct by the way:

HANOI / SAIGON - CAN THO / BUON ME THUOT / NHA TRANG / QUY NHON
VND 705.000 + VND 30.000 Airport tax + VND 90.000 Service fee
SAIGON - HAI PHONG / DONG HOI / VINH
VND 705,000 + VND 30,000 Airport tax + VND 90,000 Service fee

HANOI / SAIGON - HUE / DANANG
VND 415,000 + VND 30,000 Airport tax + VND 90,000 Service fee

HANOI - DONG HOI / DIEN BIEN
VND 415,000 + VND 30,000 Airport tax + VND 90,000 Service fee

DANANG - BUON ME THUOT / NHA TRANG / PLEIKU / QUY NHON
VND 250,000 + VND 30,000 Airport tax + VND 90,000 Service fee

SAI GON - PLEIKU / BUON ME THUOT / QUY NHON
VND 250.000 + VND 30,000 Airport tax + VND 90,000 Service fee

naemlo
15-10-2009, 12:49 AM
yes, many times :) why? go where?

I want to get international ticket. Thinking of going to China. :D

nozila
15-10-2009, 09:38 AM
whats the weather like in hanoi atm?

naemlo
15-10-2009, 10:38 AM
whats the weather like in hanoi atm?

Starting to get cold.....

naemlo
16-10-2009, 02:39 AM
Winter is coming.... It is getting colder n colder in Hanoi. I love the weather. I love cold weather n hugging a ger... It is cold n warm. :D

naemlo
21-10-2009, 02:02 AM
A few pubs n disco I visited with restoor last week.

Halle, a disco. A lot of waitress to "look" after you. Cute SYT.

Dragonfly, a pub with disco attached. Quite a number of chio ladies who are there for ONS.

Funky Buddha, a pub with groups of guys n gers. No point wasting time here.

I will go Dragonfly again after my BKK trip.

Chok dee na.

nozila
21-10-2009, 08:08 AM
since its getting colder as winter is approaching, i would assume by early/mid nov winter would be in full swing?

reason i ask is because im thinking of going to ha long bay during this time...too cold you think?

deptrai4u
21-10-2009, 09:48 AM
since its getting colder as winter is approaching, i would assume by early/mid nov winter would be in full swing?

reason i ask is because im thinking of going to ha long bay during this time...too cold you think?

going to halong bay at any time is ok, in cold weather, you just bring along a biological heater that will stay constant at 37 deg C +/- 0.5 deg C throughout the day. Make sure it has all the right curves as well. You can rent one in Hanoi and bring along with you on your Halong trip.

retsoor
21-10-2009, 02:26 PM
I still prefer Cam Dai Bay to Ha Long Bay.

Indonesia -> S'pore -> and tomorrow Saigon!

MikeC
22-10-2009, 06:48 AM
I went to Oasis for msg. Got a playful one, but so so look. Even so, could not get FJ. Only HJ and only managed to nego until US$40.....Not recommended (I'm an FJ type)

Then went to Boss at Fortuna. It's very expensive (US$80 + US$50 for hotel + US$44 for drinks), but it was a fantastic place. Plenty of pretty girls, 8 to 9 look, and I was outnumbered 20 : 1. Had a great time with the girl I finally chose. The best experience ....

sohbuckkong
22-10-2009, 07:42 AM
Winter is coming.... It is getting colder n colder in Hanoi. I love the weather. I love cold weather n hugging a ger... It is cold n warm. :D
I have not been to hanoi but I doubt it can be colder than macau because hanoi is located below the latitude of macau unless hanoi is situated in highland.

naemlo
22-10-2009, 08:55 AM
I have not been to hanoi but I doubt it can be colder than macau because hanoi is located below the latitude of macau unless hanoi is situated in highland.

Cold in Hanoi, is not cold till dun go out without winter clothing. Of cos Macau will be colder than Hanoi. Yet it is good to hug mm during the cold weather rather than humid summer in hanoi.

nozila
22-10-2009, 10:51 AM
I went to Oasis for msg. Got a playful one, but so so look. Even so, could not get FJ. Only HJ and only managed to nego until US$40.....Not recommended (I'm an FJ type)

Then went to Boss at Fortuna. It's very expensive (US$80 + US$50 for hotel + US$44 for drinks), but it was a fantastic place. Plenty of pretty girls, 8 to 9 look, and I was outnumbered 20 : 1. Had a great time with the girl I finally chose. The best experience ....

How much did the girl cost you? And Im assuming you got a FJ out of her...

piffpoof
22-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Anyone know of this massage place besides Sedona Suites. Go towards Sedona Suites at To Ngoc Van (but going to the left entrance instead of the right which leads into Sedona). There is a massage place inside.

Massage costs 100K for an hr, girls are young and pretty. However, my viet very bad, cannot communicate and do not understand their intention. Girl's playful and seems vey friendly (even giving a kiss), but did not touch brother down there. Anyone know's how this place works?? HJ, BJ or FJ? (Door has a large glass window which is totally open view to anyone walking by so don't seem like they will be able to do any hanky panky stuff)

Appreciate anyone's inputs.

Seize the day
22-10-2009, 12:39 PM

Dragonfly, a pub with disco attached. Quite a number of chio ladies who are there for ONS.

Chok dee na.

You can check out Zenith Club at Truong Chinh. Nice bar/ disco with couple of PR staff.

cheers.

Hurricane88
22-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Posted this in the HCM thread...

Best Places to Live: List of Countries for 2009 compiled by the United Nations 5th October 2009

Norway tops the study, which ranks countries on their education, infrastructure, wealth, social facilities and life expectancy, using figures compiled by the United Nations Development Programme. Australia moved up to No. 2 and Canada remain at no. 4. For the first time the USA slipped out of the top 10 and the United Kingdom out of the top 20! China moved up seven places on the list to rank as the 92nd most developed country due to improvements in education as well as income levels and life expectancy. Niger is the worst country to live in. Afghanistan, which returns to the list for the first time since 1996, is the only Asian country among the bottom ten.

The complete list of the best countries to live for the year 2009:

1.Norway
2.Australia
3.Iceland
4.Canada
5.Ireland
6.Netherlands
7.Sweden
8.France
9.Switzerland
10.Japan
11.Luxembourg
12.Finland
13.United States
14.Austria
15.Spain
16.Denmark
17.Belgium
18.Italy
19.Liechtenstein
20.New Zealand
21.United Kingdom
22.Germany
23.Singapore
24.Hong Kong, China (SAR)
25.Greece
26.Korea (Republic of)
27.Israel
28.Andorra
29.Slovenia
30.Brunei Darussalam
31.Kuwait
32.Cyprus
33.Qatar
34.Portugal
35.United Arab Emirates
36.Czech Republic
37.Barbados
38.Malta
39.Bahrain
40.Estonia
41.Poland
42.Slovakia
43.Hungary
44.Chile
45.Croatia
46.Lithuania
47.Antigua and Barbuda
48.Latvia
49.Argentina
50.Uruguay
51.Cuba
52.Bahamas
53.Mexico
54.Costa Rica
55.Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
56.Oman
57.Seychelles
58.Venezuela (Bolivarian Rupublic of)
59.Saudi Arabia
60.Panama
61.Bulgaria
62.Saint Kitts and Nevis
63.Romania
64.Trinidad and Tobago
65.Montenegro
66.Malaysia
67.Serbia
68.Belarus
69.Saint Lucia
70.Albania
71.Russian Federation
72.Macedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of)
73.Dominica
74.Grenada
75.Brazil
76.Bosnia and Herzegovina
77.Colombia
78.Peru
79.Turkey
80.Ecuador
81.Mauritius
82.Kazakhstan
83.Lebanon
84.Armenia
85.Ukraine
86.Azerbaijan
87.Thailand
88.Iran (Islamic Republic of)
89.Georgia
90.Dominican Republic
91.Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
92.China
93.Belize
94.Samoa
95.Maldives
96.Jordan
97.Suriname
98.Tunisia
99.Tonga
100.Jamaica
101.Paraguay
102.Sri Lanka
103.Gabon
104.Algeria
105.Philippines
106.El Salvador
107.Syrian Arab Republic
108.Fiji
109.Turkmenistan
110.Occupied Palestinian Territories
111.Indonesia
112.Honduras
113.Bolivia
114.Guyana
115.Mongolia
116.Viet Nam
117.Moldova
118.Equatorial Guinea
119.Uzbekistan
120.Kyrgyzstan
121.Cape Verde
122.Guatemala
123.Egypt
124.Nicaragua
125.Botswana
126.Vanuatu
127.Tajikistan
128.Namibia
129.South Africa
130.Morocco
131.São Tomé and Principe
132.Bhutan
133.Lao, People's Dem. Rep.
134.India
135.Solomon Islands
136.Congo
137.Cambodia
138.Myanmar
139.Comoros
140.Yemen
141.Pakistan
142.Swaziland
143.Angola
144.Nepal
145.Madagascar
146.Bangladesh
147.Kenya
148.Papua New Guinea
149.Haiti
150.Sudan
151.Tanzania, U. Rep. of
152.Ghana
153.Cameroon
154.Mauritania
155.Djibouti
156.Lesotho
157.Uganda
158.Nigeria
159.Togo
160.Malawi
161.Benin
162.Timor-Leste
163.Côte d'Ivoire
164.Zambia
165.Eritrea
166.Senegal
167.Rwanda
168.Gambia
169.Liberia
170.Guinea
171.Ethiopia
172.Mozambique
173.Guinea-Bissau
174.Burundi
175.Chad
176.Congo (Democratic Republic of the)
177.Burkina Faso
178.Mali
179.Central African Republic
180.Sierra Leone
181.Afghanistan
182.Niger

Carrot007
23-10-2009, 01:58 AM
I want to get international ticket. Thinking of going to China. :D

Come come... I am in China next week !!!

Chok dee na.

Great update ! So I shall do a trip there at the end of November...

albert05
23-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi Bro

Could I know the DRAGONFLY address??
plan next week go "visit"..
Thanks...

Chok dee na.

sevenhabits
25-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I would love to have the address of Dragonfly too. I am in Hanoi now.

sevenhabits
25-10-2009, 04:50 PM

Hi Rest,

"Hanh Phuc" is a major wish and one would wish it when one seldom meets the other, or will not be seeing each other for some time. Maybe she was telling you she did not want to see you anymore.

naemlo
26-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi Bro

Could I know the DRAGONFLY address??
plan next week go "visit"..
Thanks...

Yeah, I would love to have the address of Dragonfly too. I am in Hanoi now.

I'm too lazy to dig out the address, u can google for it.

naemlo
26-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Back in Hanoi but will be out soon.

sevenhabits
27-10-2009, 01:00 AM
I'm too lazy to dig out the address, u can google for it.

For everyone's benefit, it is at 15 Hang Buom Street.

Hang Buom means "Sails Street". Hang Buom used to have many ethnic Chinese living there. 1979 happened, and they all went away. Long before river reclamation took place there was even a jetty there. There is a small temple which actually has the name of "White Horse Temple" (no, not the SAF type) and it is supposed to be quite good.

On the same street you can find milk powder for children (imported), and a very good local variation of beef steak (deep in an alley). Will need to check the house number though. The first time I ate there, it was 1995. Unforgettable.

kelwong135
27-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Name: Dragonfly
Address:
15 Hang Buom,

Hoàn Kiếm,
Hanoi
Directions: Take Dinh Liet and Ta Hien north from Hoan Kiem Lake until you hit the T at Hang Buom. Go right, and look for it on your right.

Categories: Bars, Night Clubs
Description: The new location of the old favorite now features loads of space and a diversity of atmospheres found in the various rooms.

Weekly Events

Wed: Russian Nights
Thu: Yankees Nights
Fri: Club Fever
Sat: Club Fever
Sun: Sunday Laid-back
Mon: London Nights
Tue: Cuban Nights

deptrai4u
27-10-2009, 03:24 PM
BJ Place.

No new updates recently for Hanoi thread so last week, just before I left for HCMC, i went for some cheap trills at Nguyen Khang and here is the FR.

Riding along that stretch of road, you can see quite a few BJ places and also massage as well. Those massage places i have tried, definitely much better and cheaper than Sakura at Cat Linh and no need to haggle for tips.

So.. it was about 2130h, i stopped by one of those BJ places, walked in and saw 4 ladies sitting there. Said hello to one of them and motioned her to proceed to room. in the room, about 4 massage beds, partitioned by curtain only. She asked me to take off my shirt, then i get on the massage bed and she have to take off my pants and undies for me because i refuse to get up and do it myself. Then its 1 min of getting-to-know-you chit chat, where she hugs me, remove her bra and put my hands on her boobies... and then the BJ starts.. slowly and skillfully... after unloading.. dress up, paid her VND200k and leave. no hassle!

naemlo
27-10-2009, 03:28 PM
No new updates recently for Hanoi thread so last week, just before I left for HCMC, i went for some cheap trills at Nguyen Khang and here is the FR.

Is it near the 1 we went b4? :rolleyes:

deptrai4u
27-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Is it near the 1 we went b4? :rolleyes:

No. check the map. its in an area i hve never brought you before. wanna go? or do we hang out at DragonFly????

Pink_Flyod
27-10-2009, 09:22 PM
No. check the map. its in an area i hve never brought you before. wanna go? or do we hang out at DragonFly????

Bro D... haven't heard from you for quiet a long time... i guess the night scene is improving in Hanoi har...

havana
28-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Greetings to all the lao jiao here:)

Can anyone advice if it is possible to purchase a night train ticket to Lao cai from the railway station for the same day? I mean I will be reaching Hanoi late....around +8pm. So I am just worried that the counter might be closed:confused:

deptrai4u
28-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Bro D... haven't heard from you for quiet a long time... i guess the night scene is improving in Hanoi har...

Not really, you should check out the HCMC thread. a lot more happening there! i was just trying to dress-up the Hanoi thread a little bit since no fresh postings for quite some time! heh heh... when u cuming vietnam?

deptrai4u
28-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Greetings to all the lao jiao here:)

Can anyone advice if it is possible to purchase a night train ticket to Lao cai from the railway station for the same day? I mean I will be reaching Hanoi late....around +8pm. So I am just worried that the counter might be closed:confused:

check this out:

Website Ga Ha Noi (http://www.gahanoi.com.vn/services.aspx?NewsID=74)

You can ask a friend in Hanoi to buy the ticket for you first lor. They do free delivery if less than 7km from the station, and then u get it from ur friend and board the train around 2300h i think.

naemlo
28-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Went to Nutz last evening.... a pool table n lots of FL. A chio SYT quoted me 100USD. :eek:

deptrai4u
28-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Went to Nutz last evening.... a pool table n lots of FL. A chio SYT quoted me 100USD. :eek:

wow! that is equivalent to 10 BBBJ in Nguyen Khang!

retsoor
28-10-2009, 07:47 PM
back from sg, now in HN.

hennessy ger picked me up at airport, I am also a holy man now :)

I had this elobarate plan on how to proceed with her, but simply travelling away was enough to make her quite desperate :)

retsoor
28-10-2009, 08:33 PM
BTW there will soon be a 2nd 17 saloon in Hanoi!

Plans to open in about 1 month, they're still battling with paperwork. I got this from Robert, the pinoy mgr at 17 SG...obviously it's a result of the end of the previous partnership in hn. Can anyone confirm?

I think we should organise a gathering there as soon as it opens^^ I am always in favor of more competition (= I am in favor of lower beer prices, and more girls).

lovesprout
28-10-2009, 09:02 PM
BTW there will soon be a 2nd 17 saloon in Hanoi!

Plans to open in about 1 month, they're still battling with paperwork. I got this from Robert, the pinoy mgr at 17 SG...obviously it's a result of the end of the previous partnership in hn. Can anyone confirm?

I think we should organise a gathering there as soon as it opens^^ I am always in favor of more competition (= I am in favor of lower beer prices, and more girls).

How does this 17 saloon compared to the Le Duyen salon in HCMC? Is it the same concept?

havana
28-10-2009, 10:46 PM
check this out:

Website Ga Ha Noi (http://www.gahanoi.com.vn/services.aspx?NewsID=74)

You can ask a friend in Hanoi to buy the ticket for you first lor. They do free delivery if less than 7km from the station, and then u get it from ur friend and board the train around 2300h i think.

Tks Bro.....but it is in Vietnamese.....:o

naemlo
29-10-2009, 02:07 AM

Bring me there!!!!!!!!

How does this 17 saloon compared to the Le Duyen salon in HCMC? Is it the same concept?

It is totally different. Le Duyen is a salon while 17 saloon is a pub. :D

retsoor
29-10-2009, 06:33 PM
17 saloon in HN is like 17 saloon in Pham Ngu Lao in Sg (backpacker area).

The girls in 17 HN are a lot more playful though. I usually don't go to 17 saloon in SG

I like 17 Hanoi, but I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEE Le Duyen 4 (and I am eternally grateful to Reaper for bringing me there. I have since brought a lot of other people as well. BTW, I think we should get a commission for that!):

YouTube - Quán G?i ??u Lê Duyên 4 ph?n 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMpJx2lF0xA)

why are there no places like that in HN? These quan goi dau are a reason why I am doing business in SG more and more often. The Hanoi people's committee should take responsibility here, and facilitate the opening of some quality quan goi dau in HN...before all sensible investors move to SG permanently.

madmaster
29-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Bro i think u refering le duyen 4 in hcmc, not in SG rite? How i wish they hv one in SG too!
Cheers
Sorry jus realise u mean Saigon not sgp.

Hurricane88
30-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Bro i think u refering le duyen 4 in hcmc, not in SG rite? How i wish they hv one in SG too!
Cheers

You meant Sin had Le Duyen 4???.......:)

SureScore
30-10-2009, 10:59 AM
To those who first time to HCM, please check out my signature.

Sorry haven't been to Hanoi so nothing on it. But I am sure the experts in Hanoi can take of you.

Lynch
30-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi,

Am going to Hanoi for a company trip. Been to HCMC a few times, never to Hanoi before. Company is asking me to book into Fortuna Hotel. Is this my lucky day or is it not, I don't know. Don't think Fortuna is girl friendly hotel right? But it does has the KTV from what I read here. Is the KTV still open for business or has it closed down? Any advantage to check into Fortuna Hotel to other budget hotels I researched like Asia Palace 2 or Rising Dragon 2 (USD 30 per night) which I guess might be girl friendly.

If there happen to be an outing next week (early Nov) I do hope I can join with the group. I have zero communication skill in vietnamese and would like to get some help to kick start my learning of vietnamese. Can any bro pm me any contact number so that I won't be lost when I set foot in Hanoi. I have my old mobifon with me still active. Will pm my number to those who happen to be free when I'm around.

Reaper
30-10-2009, 12:25 PM
I like 17 Hanoi, but I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEE Le Duyen 4 (and I am eternally grateful to Reaper for bringing me there. I have since brought a lot of other people as well. BTW, I think we should get a commission for that!):

PLease dont say that. More than happy to introduce you to more places anytime. Sorry didnt meet up the last time you were here. My time management skills are currently being put to the test.

Cheers

You meant Sin had Le Duyen 4???.......:)

when in VN you say "SG", it means Saigon, not Singapore.

Yokosi
30-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Hi,

Am going to Hanoi.... never to Hanoi before. Company is asking me to book into Fortuna Hotel. Is this my lucky day or is it not..... Don't think Fortuna is girl friendly hotel right? But it does has the KTV ..... Is the KTV still open for business or has it closed down? Any advantage to check into Fortuna Hotel to other budget hotels I researched like Asia Palace 2 or Rising Dragon 2 (USD 30 per night) which I guess might be girl friendly.

If there happen to be an outing next week (early Nov) I do hope I can join with the group. I have zero communication skill in vietnamese and would like to get some help to kick start my learning of vietnamese. Can any bro pm me any contact number so that I won't be lost when I set foot in Hanoi. I have my old mobifon with me still active. Will pm my number to those who happen to be free when I'm around.

Vietnamese authorities do not allow hotel guests to bring females into the rooms after 10.30 pm. ( except for a few hotels ). Consider yourself very lucky to be staying in Fortuna Hotel. Do not go to any other hotels such as Asia Palace 2 or Rising Dragon 2, etc.
Fortuna Hotel is girl friendly. Friendly with its own ktv girls. The ktv is open. Speak to the Singaporean manager Mr.Freddy. There are a lot of Singaporeans in Hotel Fortuna.
There are a HUGE number of girls in the ktv. Too many to water your eyes until your eyes get blury. Pick your target. Make sure that Mr.Freddy understand your requirements.......English speaking ktv girls only. And many of the ktv girls can speak a bit of English. No need to speak Vietnamese in Fortuna Hotel ktv.
And pick an English speaking ktv girl with very low cut ( in front ) dress. Don't pick those wearing the ao dai ( Difficult to roam ! ). After your drinks ( expensive ! ), you can talk to the manager to bring the girl to your Fortuna Hotel room. Extras to the girl, you pay ( USD100 and some tips ).
The ktv has many rooms and a non VIP area. The managers will bring the girls to you. You choose your target. Credit card , of course, accepted.

ThunderPriest
31-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Aiyoh... you still doing FL's are? And at all places, from Nutz?

naemlo
31-10-2009, 07:31 PM

I not into FL..... My biz partner stayed there n I went there to drink with him. :D

retsoor
31-10-2009, 08:34 PM
when in VN you say "SG", it means Saigon, not Singapore.

yep, I also needed some time to figure that out, I always got confused. But Vietnamese often also refer to S'pore as SG, although many tend to write Sing instead, when it could be confused with SG :)

sing, song, saigon, so confusing here in vn.

retsoor
31-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Vietnamese authorities do not allow hotel guests to bring females into the rooms after 10.30 pm.

I never had any problems with that, but I usually booked a double room from the beginning, and told staff my gf would join later.

retsoor
31-10-2009, 08:37 PM

Ah, Thunderpriest...recently a girl came over to me at relax, a customer, not bar staff, and gave me a big smile. It took me 5 seconds to realise it was your girl from Matador (which is closed now, and re-opened as a vietnamese house/techno disco). cuoi duyen va rat de thuong :)

Lynch
02-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Vietnamese authorities do not allow hotel guests to bring females into the rooms after 10.30 pm. ( except for a few hotels ). Consider yourself very lucky to be staying in Fortuna Hotel. Do not go to any other hotels such as Asia Palace 2 or Rising Dragon 2, etc.
Fortuna Hotel is girl friendly. Friendly with its own ktv girls. The ktv is open. Speak to the Singaporean manager Mr.Freddy. There are a lot of Singaporeans in Hotel Fortuna.
There are a HUGE number of girls in the ktv. Too many to water your eyes until your eyes get blury. Pick your target. Make sure that Mr.Freddy understand your requirements.......English speaking ktv girls only. And many of the ktv girls can speak a bit of English. No need to speak Vietnamese in Fortuna Hotel ktv.
And pick an English speaking ktv girl with very low cut ( in front ) dress. Don't pick those wearing the ao dai ( Difficult to roam ! ). After your drinks ( expensive ! ), you can talk to the manager to bring the girl to your Fortuna Hotel room. Extras to the girl, you pay ( USD100 and some tips ).
The ktv has many rooms and a non VIP area. The managers will bring the girls to you. You choose your target. Credit card , of course, accepted.

I believe this information will serve to help lots of brother who stopped by in Hanoi for visit. Thanks a lot. Will test out the scene tomorrow night when I checked in the hotel.

naemlo
02-11-2009, 11:46 PM
Ah, Thunderpriest...recently a girl came over to me at relax, a customer, not bar staff, and gave me a big smile.

Been a long time since I was in Relaz... guess need to revisit. :rolleyes:

retsoor
03-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Been a long time since I was in Relaz... guess need to revisit. :rolleyes:

She works at 17 now, since 6 days, usually on the 2nd floor^^

Yesterday I was also at Nutz...I met a girl who used to work at HN hotel, she's very nice, I never paid anything for her but she still loves me^^

True, lots of freelancers there now, most of them very ugly.

naemlo
03-11-2009, 01:56 AM
She works at 17 now, since 6 days, usually on the 2nd floor^^

I going BKK this wed n hanoi next wed. Will visit 17. :D