PDA

View Full Version : Sentir at boat quay... bagus! bagus!

dirty old man
20-08-2009, 07:47 PM
yo bros!
boy, am i glad to be back to help a new friend!
if u guys shld know... i hav start a thread to ask about good decent joint.. and a good bro, johnson... this joint called some silly name sentir beauty wellness?! sound sissy rite?! but ... boy am i glad to come here for really gooda n powerfullu geniune massage service...
i hav been there 1/2 dozen times liao... so many times that i know the boss, marcus, a guy with loads of tattoo.. but he is quite the nice guy! he gives me, massage junkie, freebees... free mosha, free essential oil etc.. really know how to take care of me... so i feel obligated to help my new friend, mr. marcus... he said it is a new joint... need bros support...
here is my latest field report...
I went there last night at around 10pm... i was greeted by a friendly n busty lady, she looks chinese to me at around 30s, she introduced her self as joey.. i was shown to the room by her... sop... strip to my babysuit... lie down... waiting for my massage... soon after awhile, a lady, anna, came in, looks around late 30s... i was kinda disappointed, as i prefer joey, but anyway i was kinda of wanna check out her service, i am a massage-freak lah!
her massage is awesome... the touches are so strong n powerful to my liking... all my joints are loosen! it is good to note that my didi is beng lightly being "entertained" by her "naughter" hands on n off... it is either she did it on purpose to signalled me or i dun know... but heck, no straight bros will mind that rite!?! i did not ask for any special etc, as i dun hav budget n i am too old for this shit...
this is my rating:

name: anna
attitude: very good
massage: very very good, my kinda of massage, not rush n hard
damage: $40 for 1hr
specials: never ask n never try... i suppose she do also... which massage lady don't rite??!... :cool:

i will go again for anna or other prettier massage girls there... :p
i am helping this mr. marcus... he said that, if those intro by me from sammyboyforum, he will throw in the mosha or essential oil....
so mr. marcus, if u reading this, i am helping u, so u discount my brothers man!
oh yes, the place is at 60b boat quay, facing the river...

so long my bros...

DOM

uncle johnson
21-08-2009, 03:22 PM
bro dom,
u re so brother meh?!... helping the boss...
anyway u tried anna... is the chio mu ivy still working there? ...
n if i mentioned ur name, got discount right??!

:cool:

teaseme
21-08-2009, 04:50 PM
bro..use your name got discount or not?

thai_lover143
23-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Just now return from boat quay. Had a wonderful session with Anna. The lady of kind i can say.

I don't wanna repeat the procedures again.. when i turn back, her massage was so powerful and i got a great relief from my back pain. She had given good power and massage. Also the whole session she was so awesome always smiling and so kind to me.

I was really happy with her service and attitude. And no hurry in her massage, i took 1 hr massage the session end 1 hr 10 mins. I was so happy about her service. Will go back for her massage again.

She hug me tightly when i give some tips (not much dudes). It is like she respect customer.

dirty old man
25-08-2009, 12:42 AM
bro..use your name got discount or not?

bro,
use the boss name... marcus (the tattooed guy)... and said that u re referred from the internet... i have spoken to the boss earlier, that he should give u bros at least NO ADDITIONAL COST essential oil, and he agreed! WAY TO GO MR. MARCUS!
and i wld like to apologise to few bros from sammyboyforum who went today... apparently i went for another session with anna juz now, around 1045pm... i was unhappy to hear that she did not give you bros freebie... and there is no right... but she said the customers did not ask for it...
So in future, bros from sammyboys... ask for essential oil FOR FREE, if you go there! save the extra 10 bucks for something else! hehe... :rolleyes:
by the way, i had a good relief from the powerful no rush massage from Anna! so shiok! :p
and mr. marcus asks me to thank the some 5 happy samsters bros that went to his shop today...thanking your SUPPORT!

dom :cool:

uncle johnson
25-08-2009, 12:49 AM
brother 143,
we re truely brothers har?! into powderful massage! haha... ;)
u re making me itchy to make another trip to sentir liao! damned even it bursted my massage budget this fucking month! :D

Just now return from boat quay. Had a wonderful session with Anna. The lady of kind i can say.

I don't wanna repeat the procedures again.. when i turn back, her massage was so powerful and i got a great relief from my back pain. She had given good power and massage. Also the whole session she was so awesome always smiling and so kind to me.

I was really happy with her service and attitude. And no hurry in her massage, i took 1 hr massage the session end 1 hr 10 mins. I was so happy about her service. Will go back for her massage again.

She hug me tightly when i give some tips (not much dudes). It is like she respect customer.

owen10
26-08-2009, 02:41 AM
60B .. sounds familiar ... does Sentir n Saabai Saabai happen to b situated at d same location?

not_a_pimp
27-08-2009, 01:55 AM
brothers of sammster!

juz now i wan go tis sentir massage place at boat quay, to wan to crack my prisoned tortured bones n maybe fuck some chicks. n guess wat, when i was there at around 10pm+, when i was up, i heard a fucking commotion by a man in 1 of the room. after asking the girls, apparently tis lousy fucker tries to not to pay. wat a loust fuck shit. i think u bros agree rite?! u do things with honour n not be a cheap-fuck-skates shit right??! in the past, i wld trash tis type of fuckers up! but i am not really into going back to do time. but if let me hear or c this fucking situation again, i may juz trash this type of fuckers up!
cheebye fucker aside. i went on to go for a bone-loosening massage. ok, this place is quite ok for pricing. i took the 90min massage at $60 + mosha.
i was being served by the ever-smiling lady called xinyu. later this lady give herself chinese name, not like most fcuked ladies like to call themself some fuckup english name.
here is my field report:

name: Xinyu
massage: very good. quite hard, n bone-cracking. enough to loosen up my prison-tortured bones :D
attitude: very good. ever-smiling. her mouth looks like bj mouth! :D
damage: $90 + free mosha. shiok. i feel smooth like a fucking baby! :D

i was not being offered any specials thot. but hack! i also no money, next time i will definitely ask, n c whether this girl can do bj or not! haha!

i will definitely return next time, after i get my fucking little pay. n hopeful to c that fucking loser again. i cun wait to screw such plp upside down n inside out! damned cheebyes!

dirty old man
27-08-2009, 02:03 AM
bro,
i dun know leh? tis place do not look like there is any facility for thai massage. the therapist that i experience are all traditional chinese style.
u shld try. worth the money. i went there god-knows how many time now. really supreme clean massage! :p

60B .. sounds familiar ... does Sentir n Saabai Saabai happen to b situated at d same location?

shangshan
27-08-2009, 09:15 AM
a-Ha, finally find the post i should rely the FR cause i try it quite long time before but lost the post location to reply
name of the gal: frankly speaking, i forget cause not care and too long time before
age: looks about 40s but i am not sure because my judgement maybe a little critical to others
attitude: very good, warm and kindness, i think i will try more if she is a little yonger :rolleyes:
massage: good, OK and not time rush, it is hard but i dont think is kind of massage with professional training, I mean some thing like ancient chinese medical training
HJ: I say good but it could be done in more technical way
damage: $40 for 1hr +$50HJ

dirty old man
27-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Bro Shangshan,
i think u got the service of anal, oop sorrie anna! :rolleyes:
well i muz said, other than joey, she gives the most professional massage, she is very good with swiss-style massage.
can try her, but i heard fr marcus, she is quitting soon. but marcus assured me that he is getting more younger and friendly theratists. way to go!

a-Ha, finally find the post i should rely the FR cause i try it quite long time before but lost the post location to reply
name of the gal: frankly speaking, i forget cause not care and too long time before
age: looks about 40s but i am not sure because my judgement maybe a little critical to others
attitude: very good, warm and kindness, i think i will try more if she is a little yonger :rolleyes:
massage: good, OK and not time rush, it is hard but i dont think is kind of massage with professional training, I mean some thing like ancient chinese medical training
HJ: I say good but it could be done in more technical way
damage: $40 for 1hr +$50HJ

thai_lover143
27-08-2009, 11:57 PM
bro Dirty..
i wanna go back to same place this saturday evening or sunday. will try for joey.. but i like anna's massage.. even it is not professional.. but the feel is good!!! :)

Reformatter
28-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Just tried out this spa yesterday after seeing reading from the bros here.

Place was easy to find as being described and upon reaching was greeted by Joey. Brought into the room , showered and then Joey, wearing a skirt and low cut blouse came in.

Weird thing was, 5 mins into the massage she asked me what kind of massage I like and after replying I prefer soft massage, she asked Anna to come in as well. I think they wanted to massage me together but I just said one is enough.

So proceeded with Anna and her massage was pretty ok but her JG skills are fantastic. Though she is not really a looker her attitude and friendliness more than make up for it. And she has a nice pair of headlights too :P.

Anyway here's the scorecard.

Place : Nice, clean and comfortable
Massage : 6.5/10
Attitude : 9/10
Looks : 6.5/10
Figure : 7/10
RTF : Yes but prob will try Joey or the others

dirty old man
28-08-2009, 05:16 PM
bro thai lover,
from my earlier posting, marcus has confirmed that anna has left, but not sure to where..
great tht u gng again tis weekend. i will be gng this evening. the boss has confirmed that he has 1 more chio milf , a chinese pr.
got to try while fresh! hehe!
damned, i think i am addicted to traditional massage now! i used to go for thai massage, but it think singapore 1s are not that good, skill no there, unlike those in bangkok.
by the way i heard tht one of girl, xinyu, knows how to thai massage. hmm... maybe next time try her. :rolleyes:

a massage addict called dom :cool:

bro Dirty..
i wanna go back to same place this saturday evening or sunday. will try for joey.. but i like anna's massage.. even it is not professional.. but the feel is good!!! :)

thai_lover143
28-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Thank you for your suggestion Dirty...
Going to miss Anna.. Is joey still around?. will try Xinyu.. Will wait for your FR also about her :).

Both massages are good in different situation.. If you need rough and strong massage you should choose thai one.. it is really great...haha.. you are the master..i am telling to you :).. sorry ;).

Tomorrow i will try my luck and update.

dirty old man
29-08-2009, 03:32 PM
bro thai lover!
yeah loh! it is a waste that marcus cannot get anna to stay, n i heard tht she may be gng oversea. not sure though.
i did try xinyu twice. her massage style is less hard, but she knows a variety of style, like french, of chinese traditional, thai n even foot massage. very talented.
what i like most about her is her attitude, better than anna i muz say. i am a attitude freak! i can't stand theraptist with juz money-mind. the smile are very impt. maybe the only drawback is her very poor english. but the smile is good enough for me. maybe i had enough of my wife smelly face at home! :rolleyes:;
this is my field report:
Name: xinyu
national: singapore pr fr prc
figure: my type. full figure. i am abit pretty curious abt her breasts. hehe. looks like nice to touch.
attitude: very very good! ever smiling.
massage skill: good medium hardness massage
extra: never ask n never try b4
damage: i did a 1 1/2hrs + free essential oil with her, courteous of mr. marcus (thanks boss!) at $60

hope that u hav a wonderful trip! but i heard from the joey n xinyu, tht there are a lot of bros from sammster went over to enjoy the massage, but they never ask for free essential oil or mosha. so they assumed u bros are into that. please ask for it if u want. that is wat the boss agreed!
enjoy!

dom... i think i had spent some $1000 for massage now. damned, i think i am a massage-addict.

[QUOTE=thai_lover143;4054100]Thank you for your suggestion Dirty...
Going to miss Anna.. Is joey still around?. will try Xinyu.. Will wait for your FR also about her

not_a_pimp
29-08-2009, 03:53 PM
bros!
i fucking budget. i am fucking pissed with sone joints at city area. alot of them does not give my prison-tortured bones. alot of them are only interested to play with my dick n expect me to pay!
fuck, where i got money to do all this shit!
i wants solid nocheebye massage!
i would like to thank dirty old man for recommending this sentir place, very ah gua name but solid no-nonsense massage! thanks DOM!
1 of these days we can go together, as u seem to be always hang out there!
yesterday juz try a new lady. i think call ming ming. this is my solid solid fr:
massager: ming ming
looks: okie lah. i fucking hard to judge. every girls look fuck pretty to me, after all this years prison
massage: not bad, can be improved. but solid, eager to please attitude. my fucking type
extra: i fucking no money to try or ask. but anyway i still tip her 20.

any1 trys joey b4? give FR. she seems sexy to me. hahaha :D

thai_lover143
29-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Bro Dirty.. Thanks for your FR and reply and thank you very much for your suggestion.. its time to act ;) take care.. will update tomorrow.

minibusa
29-08-2009, 07:59 PM

i think SAABAI SAABAI closed down already, i have a thread on Saabai but one bro went and told me it is being replace by Sentir

thai_lover143
30-08-2009, 07:25 PM
This week end went well with couple of massage sessions (1st week after salary hehehe).

Yesterday I been there in Senthir. My favorite choice Anna fly back to China (I heard from them.. she is on off ;) ). I was served by a beautiful lady (Yes she is).. Mi Mi. I think this is her current name. Not sure is this the same girl our old dirty bro mentioned. Massage is good and she know lot of techniques, not so strong like thai massage but it is ok who loves normal type massage. Her attitude was good I have to tel you. When it comes to language.. bro i am totally like a deaf and dump.. I don't know her language. She can't even answer my simple questions (what is ur name?).. I think she will learn soon. Otherwise it was a nice session and i was satisfied by the service provided by her. Attitude wise she is better than Anna. :).

Name: Mi Mi
national: not sure.
figure: 8/10 (my taste later dont' blame me lah).
attitude: wooow!! ever smiling attitude.. great. 9/10
massage skill: Medium hardness massage 7/10 (will score more soon i guess)

uncle johnson
30-08-2009, 09:52 PM
yo sammy bros!
i m back. n i am back becoz of my cold war with my gal fren! women are so difficult to understand, and the best is not to understand them but just fuck them! so for the last week, i have been on a massage parlour "raiding" all over singapore.
here i am writing about this sentir. also check out my posting at other thread :D
i had been serviced by the hot counter girl, joey. looks like she is the supervisor there or wat. anyway i dun care. she has the best attitude, and of course the only 1 tht can speak a littlebit of english. here is my short field report:

masseur: joey
figure: busty, haha my type
massage: i think she is definitely a master! her massage is so hard and good!
attitude: the best!
damage: i did the 1 hour session, and manage to negiotate for free essential oil, after mentioning about this "sammyboy offer" haha . save 10 bucks!

i am saving this branch for no-frill massage. haha. dirty ones for other joints. hehe! :cool:

thai_lover143
30-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Welcome back Johnson...

When I went there, other girls they call Joey is Boss :) not sure.. need to check with our thread started Dirty :)..

dirty old man
01-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Hi Thai_Lover,
hehe... you sure is a supporter of sentir har?! hehe... from my understanding, joey is the manager of the theraptists there, i guess it takes a chinese to control the chinese. hehe
here is my rating of the gals there for their massage skill:

joey: very good massage. no special. hard n no-hurry type. my kinda massage
ming ming: very good massage. no special. years of experience.
xy: okie massage. on the sense side but good enuf.

i heard they re advertising for more experienced pretty girls to service us! haha!
enjoy!

dom *i like good massage* :cool:

Welcome back Johnson...

When I went there, other girls they call Joey is Boss :) not sure.. need to check with our thread started Dirty :)..

thai_lover143
01-09-2009, 09:44 PM
yeah Dirty.. will try next week also..

not_a_pimp
02-09-2009, 09:07 PM
bros
i went to fucking sentir again late last nite.. managed to go around 1030pm, heard tht they are closed at 11pm. so fucking early close?! the government shld extend the hours man! bros can get fuckin' horny at anytime rite?! haha!
this time around. i got the joey to do me. hot lady with nice boobs.
fucking hard massage. good for my fucking hardened muscle.
:D

kra77
02-09-2009, 10:24 PM
went over to the place this afternoon. a lady lead me to a room. damn small and no shower room. NVM. just try it out. did not see marcus when being lead to the room. wait abt 5-7 mins and the same lady enter the room but changed to short skirt.

massage starts from the top and it was nice. always prefer to start from the top than the legs first. asked abt the pressure and i like it. really make me relax.
then when turn over she asked whether want hj as she showed the army signal to hurry up. hahaha. told her no politely and she never insisted on it. asked me whether i am working later and i told her i am on night shift. she told me next time. asked her the price just to find out and its $50. don know what are the terms and condition of the service.

name: joey (surprised she pop GQ)
body : 6-7
boobs: at least B.
attitude: 7-8
massage: $40/hr - 7-8 ( can fight wit my other two locations, one in keong saik by bro rh111 and the thai place few units down this location.)
Surely will return to try other gals and services.

Marcus talked to me as joey find it hard to explain to me that i cant shower as the room is being occupied by customers. he told me the place gg to renovate to add more shower facilities. a friendly guy.

dirty old man
03-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Hi sammster bros!
I was there again at sentir. well, i tried joey services yesterday. again my favorite theraptist has gave me a really good massage, and relax me for the day. i am into late hours massage as i was there at ard 10pm.
saw the boss marcus again. he told me that the anna gal is coming back to his shop to work again! well, it is definitely good news to some bros who had tried or yet to try her. She seem to be very popular the last time she was there!
i will definitely make a trip there this weekend to get her service again!
i will post my fr soon. hehe.
happy massaging!

dom... i am a massage addict.

thai_lover143
03-09-2009, 10:26 PM
you mean this week end anna will be back realllllllllllllllly?? miss her massage and kindness a lot.. surely visit on saturday again. :) Please confirm bro.

dirty old man
04-09-2009, 12:38 AM
Hi bro Thai Lover,
after reading your post, i called sentir to confirm. And yes, It is true that anna is back! i think the lady who pick up the shop phone is the ever-friendly joey, and she confirmed with me that she is back, and started work today!
good for us bro who are into solid traditional chinese massage. i will surely paid a visit soon, that can be as soon as this weekend! haha!
damned, i could be broke just by going to massage parlour!

dom... confirmed massage addict :cool:

you mean this week end anna will be back realllllllllllllllly?? miss her massage and kindness a lot.. surely visit on saturday again. :) Please confirm bro.

thai_lover143
04-09-2009, 09:58 PM
so dirty .. we are going to fight for Anna same time in this week end ;).. lol.. do i need to call and book appointment for anna before i proceed? if yes please ctc the shop contact..

dirty old man
04-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Hi Thai Lover,
haha... i dun think u need to book lah. usually i am okie with any of the girls, joey / anna / ming ming, becoz they all provide good solid massage. even if anna not free, i dun mind my favorite theraptist joey. haha!
but u wanna book, u can contact elaine , i think the manager, at 81571620.
i may ask my friend to go tis sunday or next week.
happy massaging!

dom .... the confirmed massage addict :cool:

so dirty .. we are going to fight for Anna same time in this week end ;).. lol.. do i need to call and book appointment for anna before i proceed? if yes please ctc the shop contact..

thai_lover143
04-09-2009, 11:00 PM
haha yeah.. me too massage addict :) i am planing to visit saturday afternoon ... hopefully anna will be free...

thai_lover143
06-09-2009, 10:41 PM
As I said, I visited Sentir yesterday evening. In reception, i asked Joey about Anna, she asked me to wait for 10 mins.. in room. in 10 mins.. i got my favorite Anna back in Action. I couldn't convey her that last time i missed her massage since she know very little english.

This time, she know me.. so she had given me a great massage.. its like a magic hands.. she know exactly where to press and how to play.. it was great experience for me. She did light head massage also. totally it was great experience and whole massage she was smiling and kind to me as usual. :)

Dirty.. Say Sentir boss thanks for brining Anna back :)

FRpromised
07-09-2009, 11:58 AM
nice ambience. did recee the place last week.

dirty old man
07-09-2009, 10:43 PM
bro thai lover,
thanks for you fr. indeed anna is also my favourite theraptist, other than joey. she is so flexible in all ways, n the smile is ever os friendly!
here is my experience earlier in the afternoon. i went there around 5pm n i was being served by ming ming. as i think anna is working, i got no time to wait.
i went to room as usual. prepared. and i must say i really like sentir room, it is so clean n sweet smelling unlike other joints. and of coz the soft english oldies tht they usually play in the playground is so very nice. my taste. very relaxing. especially for me, after hard day work, this is the place for me to relax.
when ming ming came in. again the trademark of sentir: the mega friendly smiling attitude. she asked me whether i want soft or hard massage, i went for the hard massage. and i asked for free essential oil for my 1hr session. this ming ming is the most decent gal tht i ever met. she is very pleasant, and can tell tht she is the kind of decent family lady-type. her style of massage is very shenzhen type, n can tell she is very well trained and professional.
i left there with a loosen bones and happy smile too. :D
before i left. i met marcus at the counter. he thanks for introducing so many bros from sammster to his shop. i told him tht his shop must have some substance if not bros won't come back. hehe.

dom. *if i have a million dollars... i would stop work n go massage everyday*

As I said, I visited Sentir yesterday evening. In reception, i asked Joey about Anna, she asked me to wait for 10 mins.. in room. in 10 mins.. i got my favorite Anna back in Action. I couldn't convey her that last time i missed her massage since she know very little english.

This time, she know me.. so she had given me a great massage.. its like a magic hands.. she know exactly where to press and how to play.. it was great experience for me. She did light head massage also. totally it was great experience and whole massage she was smiling and kind to me as usual. :)

Dirty.. Say Sentir boss thanks for brining Anna back :)

kra77
08-09-2009, 12:53 AM
went down again. i think its elaine who was at the desk. asked for anna but she is working so get to try new gal xing ying. thats what elaine told me.

went to the room and get ready. xing ying came me smiling. looks not bad and massage quite good. since this is the holy month, i just went for the massage.
one thing abt her is that she cant understand english like joey or elaine. total miscomm...

after the thorough massage on my shoulders and back, she proceed to oil my ass.. suddenly she did a tickle massage at my ass and thighs and things getting too hard to handle. she put both her legs ontop of my legs and thighs and torture me.. i tot she just do for a 1-2 minutes just to seduce me but it dragged longer. I turned my head told her no no. then she asked whether i want hj using sign language but i politely decline. she proceed to massage my legs thoroughly. good attitude.

the flipped over, massage my chest and a good tummy massage... i knew that she is trying to seduce me again as the tummy massage getting lower and lower and the tower is up. asked me again why dont want and i just do the praying sign language and she understand... anyway she cant resist massaging the balls and stroking my dick... she said something in chinese which i don understand but one word i know shower.

so i showered and she was there to take my towel. she just stood there while i dressed up, i guess she waiting for me to give her some so I just tip her $10. thats the least i could do.

DOM, this place is great for massage. usually joey will massage the full body before asking for happy smiling... but this new gal asked after finishing my back only.... I will sure visit this place again.

uncle johnson
08-09-2009, 02:18 PM
yo bro 77 & sammy brosters!
u re same as dirty har? supporters of sentir?! hehe i am guilty of it too! haha!
i went there for a 45min last nite around 9pm.. waited around 10min for anna. i think that time i went, the new gal (that dirty said is new) min min is going back, she looks hot to me. maybe it is she is tall n demure looking, my type! anyway as usual anna is very friendly n share some sexual banters with me. lucky i can speak okie mandrain. have good time being massage n talk cock with her. could be the timing constraint, no extra is being offer. after she took additional like 10min for me, so i tip her 10 bucks. she seem happy with my tip, which is perfect! not like some weak ladies, who is not happy with 10 bucks. those girls dun get it, economy heaven get better wat!
overall my experience is very good. thanks sentir for giving hope to clean massage! n thanks marcus too! hahah!
i overheard from joey talking to another girl that the xin yu no more working there?! dun know whether it is true or not. i wonder. anyway next time i will go for the min min gal. i will post my fr then! :cool:

went down again. i think its elaine who was at the desk. asked for anna but she is working so get to try new gal xing ying. thats what elaine told me.

went to the room and get ready. xing ying came me smiling. looks not bad and massage quite good. since this is the holy month, i just went for the massage.
one thing abt her is that she cant understand english like joey or elaine. total miscomm...

after the thorough massage on my shoulders and back, she proceed to oil my ass.. suddenly she did a tickle massage at my ass and thighs and things getting too hard to handle. she put both her legs ontop of my legs and thighs and torture me.. i tot she just do for a 1-2 minutes just to seduce me but it dragged longer. I turned my head told her no no. then she asked whether i want hj using sign language but i politely decline. she proceed to massage my legs thoroughly. good attitude.

the flipped over, massage my chest and a good tummy massage... i knew that she is trying to seduce me again as the tummy massage getting lower and lower and the tower is up. asked me again why dont want and i just do the praying sign language and she understand... anyway she cant resist massaging the balls and stroking my dick... she said something in chinese which i don understand but one word i know shower.

so i showered and she was there to take my towel. she just stood there while i dressed up, i guess she waiting for me to give her some so I just tip her $10. thats the least i could do.

DOM, this place is great for massage. usually joey will massage the full body before asking for happy smiling... but this new gal asked after finishing my back only.... I will sure visit this place again.

dirty old man
11-09-2009, 03:26 PM
bros of sammster!
i am back! here is my fr at sentir (again)!
i went there yesterday. i was being served by joey, my fave theraptist of all god-damned time! she is ever-smiling, n she actually wanted to recommend a new girl to me, i think called angel or something. but anyway i never see the angel when i came in. i chose to be served by her.
in the room. stripped to my birthday suit. i heard a knock n a voice asking whether i have laid down, n then joey is in to do her amazing massage skill! this time round, she asked whether i wanna try swiss massage, where she has just learnt, i opt for there. apparently thi type of massage is softer than the chinese traditional style. but i like it the same. it is really make me relax. fucking shiok! :cool:
within my sessions, i overheard abit from the other room, as they spoke quite loudly, i think the the bro next door is from sammy too! hehe! way to go!
after i am done with my 1 1/2hr session, i am relaxed like a piece of tissue man. i am coming to think that massage with "extras" are so shiok man. or man, is it that my age is catching up with me man!
on my way out at the reception area, i finally saw this new girl, woo man, she is like early 30s, sweet slim gal, looks singaporean to me. damned, this is my type. i asked joey whether she is good, she commented of coz. but actually to her, she works only until 6pm daily, a bit like part-timer. so bros who like to try her, better be in the afternoon. :cool: but i will definitely try her very soon.
happy massaging!

dom ... boy, am i a massage freak?!

thai_lover143
12-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Bros of sammster,
I went down yesterday night. And took my fav. Anna. As usual great massage. but lot of disturbance by Ang Mohs.. they laugh loudly and speak to one room to another room and crack jokes.. almost spoil my mood!!!! otherwise the massage experience is good! I never try Joey. i should try her next time.

SirDennis
12-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Went to Sentir a few nights ago and asked for Mi Mi, cuz FR sais she had a good figure, but she was busy, so was given Anna instead. She wore a tank top and mini skirt. Looked a bit too old for that sort of clothing.

After a shower, lay down in birthday suit and as other bros have said, she is great at massage. Every few minutes, her fingernails would brush by my balls, or run quickly along my butt crack.

Her massage is really good. Good strength, deliberate slow strokes which knead out all the stress. Obviously expereinced and it was very relaxing.

Unlike other bro's FR's though, she was quite obvious about spcials. While I was face down, after about 20 minutes, there was more ball touching and after the turn over, she asked straight out if I wanted any special. I asked the price and she said massage plus Hj was $100. This is exactly what Evelyn in a nearby place said too. Same owner perhaps?

Anyway, Ibecause I thought Sentir was offering clean massages, I ddint bring as much money and told Anna I had $70 for that reason. A buck's a buck I guess, because she accepted and before long my soldiers had made thier charge.

Name: Anna
Looks: 5/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 6.5/10
Damage: $40 massage + $30 HJ
RTF: maybe. I'd perfer to have Anna give a thorough massage and give a tip after, and I'd like to try Mi Mi

cppboost
12-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Hi i tried Sentir as well because of u guys recommendation.

Better than what i tried previously at 2 other joints.

Name: Xin Yu
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: didnt try hope to go for massage only
Damage: $40 massage/h
RTF: yes but different girl hope to try all of them then see which one good then stick to her
Attitude: Very good reject shoot aeroplace face also wont black black still continue help me massage as per normal.

comments: very cosy environment just nice lighting nice selection of soft music deco like abit zen like leh toilet also got stone slab for yr feet. Basically for 40 dollar this shop place is much better value than other joints. But most important massage girl skill good looks not important any face facing down so make no difference.

Thanks bros for yr FR and recommendation finally i found a joint that's more for massage.

one question for u guys i say internet recommend one got free mosha or not she say dont have only 1.5 hr one have. but its still a nice massage

SirDennis
12-09-2009, 06:36 PM
cppboost- yes, you're right! I forgot to include that- I also asked for free oil and she said no, acted like she didnt know what I was talking about when I said SammyBoy.

dirty old man
12-09-2009, 09:00 PM
bro SirDennis & other bros!
yeah man, i had heard abt this missing freebies things... later i will be gng sentir, n i will feedback to marcus. i think sometime those gals have problem in commuting in english, n i think that cld be part of the reason.
i think in future, u bros juz inform the counter girl, usual elaine or joey, abt tht u come from internet reference. she will arrange.
very very paisei! for the miscomm. marcus, if u are reading, pls take note :)

dom... a confirmed massage addict

cppboost- yes, you're right! I forgot to include that- I also asked for free oil and she said no, acted like she didnt know what I was talking about when I said SammyBoy.

cppboost
13-09-2009, 01:55 AM
yeah man, i had heard abt this missing freebies things... later i will be gng sentir, n i will feedback to marcus. i think sometime those gals have problem in commuting in english, n i think that cld be part of the reason.
i think in future, u bros juz inform the counter girl, usual elaine or joey, abt tht u come from internet reference. she will arrange.

hi i think i address u as good man lah dirty old man abit....
good man to make things easier why not post a coupon or something here where bros can print and show to girl to redeem their freebie?Cause some time recep like i went is like the massage girl there instead. we print coupon show them then no miscomm mah
of course if he is concerned can put expiry date lah.
cause sibei kow eh leh for me i told her i internet recommend one she like give me a huh look.

But actually hoh got freebie is incentive no freebie also can as long as the massage girl skills good face not nice also never mind.
[suggestion only dont shoot me i left 3 pts nia]
Besides freebie another way to boost their business might be since for people who go often or on weekdays get a slight discount after so many visits or have time extension or provide extra service like ear candling or something people find useful.
Like that more repeat visits then eventually many people will go there also. people see people follow. Then after some time no freebies leow by that time later cause customers like self-reinforcing come here and then once a certain population is established.
Or if u bring yr friend along maybe there is time extension for both of u or a slight discount or freebie given. Then will give people more incentive to bring friend.
Or have package type instead of how many massages it can be for how many mins.
Cause somehow i feel the business there is not so good and i think boat quay rent maybe quite expensive. If dont generate volume scared the shop might not last and if they charge more people might not come.Then most importantly like that i need to find new place to massage which is hard to find for good ones.

dirty old man
13-09-2009, 10:36 AM
bro cppboost!
are you in marketing line or business owner?! your suggestions are so good man!
i will suggest to mr. marcus when i next c him! but i think his shop is pretty new, n there are alot of areas that can be improved. but he seem a nice enough guy, easy to talk to. :) i think he is more than grateful to sammyboy bros for your support for good standard massage! the last time i saw him, he was saying that he thanks the supports of you guys!
i heard from mr. marcus that he will be renovating his shop soon.
i will keep you posted when. n any new solid gal there.

dom... a sentenced massage addict.

hi i think i address u as good man lah dirty old man abit....
good man to make things easier why not post a coupon or something here where bros can print and show to girl to redeem their freebie?Cause some time recep like i went is like the massage girl there instead. we print coupon show them then no miscomm mah
of course if he is concerned can put expiry date lah.
cause sibei kow eh leh for me i told her i internet recommend one she like give me a huh look.

But actually hoh got freebie is incentive no freebie also can as long as the massage girl skills good face not nice also never mind.
[suggestion only dont shoot me i left 3 pts nia]
Besides freebie another way to boost their business might be since for people who go often or on weekdays get a slight discount after so many visits or have time extension or provide extra service like ear candling or something people find useful.
Like that more repeat visits then eventually many people will go there also. people see people follow. Then after some time no freebies leow by that time later cause customers like self-reinforcing come here and then once a certain population is established.
Or if u bring yr friend along maybe there is time extension for both of u or a slight discount or freebie given. Then will give people more incentive to bring friend.
Or have package type instead of how many massages it can be for how many mins.
Cause somehow i feel the business there is not so good and i think boat quay rent maybe quite expensive. If dont generate volume scared the shop might not last and if they charge more people might not come.Then most importantly like that i need to find new place to massage which is hard to find for good ones.

John Holmes
14-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Y Dude,
Please pm me the address and contact.
Thanks! :D

not_a_pimp
15-09-2009, 01:35 PM
broster!
it has been awhile since i last make a fucking post man! it is to the fucking fact tht i never been to any joint for a fucking 10+ days man! i juz got my little fucking pay from my loose jobs for some hard friends! friends are fucking hard to trust n keep nowaday man! fucking pissed! anyway i juz went to do some massage at boat quay sentr yesterday.
joey massaged me. his hands are very fuck good man, it trace my hardened veins n crack my bitchy bones like nobody! i went in a pissed off stressed piece of crap shit, n end the massage as loosen relaxed man of man! this is the feeling tht i cun mutherfucking get from fucking! i cun dispute the fact tht a good massage relax more than hard sex man!
anyway i asked joey for hj. but she rejected smilingly. but fcuked good to know, that at least there is some girls who not into this.
after the session, i go geylang to sort out my little bro.
total fuck relaxing day for my prison-tortured bones man!
:D

swallowmycum
15-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Tried this place last Saturday after reading all the FRs.

Well my experienced was a little different in that this is not a clean joint as it is made out to be. Perhaps like a bro said in an earlier post, some of the girl openly ask GQs.

Anyway here my two cents view

Girl-Anna mid to late 30s-she was in mini skirt and loose low cut blouse. Friendly playful MILF. Throw her clothings all over when stripping, like strip tease!! LOL.
massage 6.5/10-powder finger pressure type, she said she better in oil massage
mosha 6.5/10-slightly less erotic than the Tanjung pagar one, still ok, just she spend a bit too much time on it.
jg 7/10-not too sure if it is authentic, anyway it did help my sword for the last few day, not painful type.
bm/bj 7.5/10 one of the rare few who managed to make me cum while lying down on my back. bj was more of a combi of hj/bj.
bonus(she ask me not to say it here)-7/10 Nice n smooth. So won't say it directly just a Hint: 2225663 328464. NOT ALL WILL GET IT OK. Chemistry and depends on what you say in the process.;)

damages 60 for 90minutes 100 for jg/bm/bj/hj+bonus

rtm-maybe try other girls.

Mr Marcus-if you seeing this pls get the shower cubicle drain repaired.

argonaut
15-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Was lurking around for some time but it's time to give back to sammyboy. Went to this joint recommended by dom, not bad! ! I went up the joint and there was only one girl at the counter and she was in jeans, but she changed to a short dress before coming to massage me. Told her I come to know the joint thru internet and was given free mosha.

ok here's the FR

Name: Xin Yu
Body: 7/10 (i think D, very very full, touch her breast make me very high and cum very fast)
Massage: 7.5/10 (relieve quite a bit of tension on my muscles)
HJ: 6/10, boobs are the one which make u high, HJ itself nothing special
Damage: $40 + $40
RTF: yes to try the diff girls there
Attitude: 10/10 always smiling and very good with her words make you happy

Comments: Attitude is superb, no rush. I think business not so good there cos it was quite empty when I got there. She recommended next time I can try Anna for her massage which I think I will. Overall very good experience

uncle johnson
16-09-2009, 01:08 PM
bros!
y u guys got "extra" offers from the sentir girls n not me?! hmmm... this is strange. maybe i look too decent or broke?!
but anyway i think it is damned good for me to remain this way, as i would like this joint to remain this way for me as it is so so very hard to find pure massage joint in singapore.
bros review of the "extras" are very tempting indeed! hehe!
but anyway i will still make trips there for massage, but i still prefer nothing more. :D

John Holmes
16-09-2009, 01:29 PM
hi dudes,
thanks bro dirty to pass me the address of Sentir Beauty Wellness to me the other day.
I am a australian recently posted to singapore in the IT industry. And i find tht this typical island is very boring.
I went to Sentir yesterday evening. I am very impressed with the ambience and beautiful setup of this place. I have been to some places near my office at clarke quay, and most of them are not up to standard. So this 1 is perfect enough. :D
when I was there. I was greeted by a very friendly gal, Joey. I asked for her to massage me, though she recommended me her colleague. She is really good with her trade, and I think it is the best that I hae been tried in Singapore. Way to go mike! :D
I have been to Thailand and local a few times to try Thai massage, but it has never been my things. It usually leave me with uneasy aches. Of course, I think it is up to individual dude preferral. This Chinese massage is just great, combination of hard and soft touches. Great!
After Joey mastery massage. I was completely relaxed and cool! I tipped her 30 for her hard work. And I took a card from her.
I will definitely return for more very soon.
And yes, I will given free essential oil from her, after I tell her that I was referred from the internet.
Thank you Joey n Marcus n of course Dirty man! :p

swallowmycum
17-09-2009, 04:04 PM
bros!
y u guys got "extra" offers from the sentir girls n not me?! hmmm... this is strange. maybe i look too decent or broke?!
but anyway i think it is damned good for me to remain this way, as i would like this joint to remain this way for me as it is so so very hard to find pure massage joint in singapore.
bros review of the "extras" are very tempting indeed! hehe!
but anyway i will still make trips there for massage, but i still prefer nothing more. :D

aiya, if u want extra just tell them lah. no need shy shy hor. mayb ur first time there u never ask so they oso tot u dont want mah. if u want to buy n they want to sell as long as $ both side happy sure got one mah. unlike some places u want to buy they dont sell, how much u give oso she may not want to sell. hope i make sense:p LOL

uncle johnson
17-09-2009, 06:27 PM
bro,
u got a good damned point man!
but i am a man who cun stand temptation, if they offer, i will definitely take it! in the back of my mind, i hope he dun man! i still prefer good old no-frill massage! hehe!
those bros who tried, pls give fr, i am interested to know more abt the services of the gals there, so i know who to try (again)! haha! :D

aiya, if u want extra just tell them lah. no need shy shy hor. mayb ur first time there u never ask so they oso tot u dont want mah. if u want to buy n they want to sell as long as $ both side happy sure got one mah. unlike some places u want to buy they dont sell, how much u give oso she may not want to sell. hope i make sense:p LOL

SGKanuck
17-09-2009, 10:51 PM
bonus(she ask me not to say it here)-7/10 Nice n smooth. So won't say it directly just a Hint: 2225663 328464. NOT ALL WILL GET IT OK.

You mean to say she does 277 7466464. ;)

Is she kinky enough to 7653 22257433 ? and massage your prostate?

swallowmycum
18-09-2009, 11:04 AM
You mean to say she does 277 7466464. ;)

Is she kinky enough to 7653 22257433 ? and massage your prostate?

actually no idea if she will do it for u. depends on her on the day u visit lor. the chemistry u n her have and what actually get said during the massage/mosha part.
on my visit i was actually not expecting anything. was only looking for a good massage after reading the FRs here. not even thinking of mosha n extra. then when the process on the way things got said n things got done and finally left a surprised but happy man.
a word of warning? go but expect nothing n mayb u will be pleasantly surprised:)

hanky_panky
19-09-2009, 03:43 AM
Just went to Sentir this afternoon and was a bit disappointed.

I was around the area and suddenly remembered this outlet so decided to go up and take a look. When reached the SPA, saw a lady at the front desk and she lead me to a cubicle and asked me how long I want to take. So told her 1.5 hr and asked for Anna and she told me she is. But then told me someone called and booked her. So no choice, but she got another lady to massage for me and she told me that this lady also very good in masssage.

Waited for a while, a matured lady came in. I was a bit disappointed with the look cos she really looks like those housewife lor (that's why I din ask for her name)... but since Anna said she's good so I told myself..let her try lor...

But was actually quite disappointed with her massage. Not sure if she's new or wat, her massage wasnt really systematic. It's like...sometime she massage your back half way, then will go back to massage the neck. Even when she was massaging my legs, she suddenly went back to massage my neck again. And she din really pressed at the right point and the right strength lor..so even after the 1.5 hr massage, I still dun feel relax...but one thing for sure, she's quite hardworking and really try to massage lor..

And I did told her about reading from the internet and was given a free mosha but the mosha was not warm enough thus when she applied on my body, I was feeling cold. The funniest part was she did ask if I'm feeling cold and I told her a little. I expected her adjust the aircon but ended up she din so I was feeling cold from the start till the end of the mosha...hahaha maybe I should request her to adjust the temperature...

She did also asked me if I need JG but i rejected the offer...

She told me that most of the working ladies there are local and they are currently taking courses. So in the morning and afternoon, there may be only 2-3 gals working. Think at night will have more. And 1 advise for bros here... make sure you call to make reservation...

RTM...most likely..but will try to make appt with Anna. :)

uncle johnson
19-09-2009, 07:05 PM
bro hanky panky!
yeah man, there is once i was at sentir. i was abt to serve by this mature lady, i think she is called august. but i rejected her, waited for joey to be done in like 15min. of coz it is worth the wait man!
joey n anna is no.1 man! :D

[QUOTE=hanky_panky;4120856]Just went to Sentir this afternoon and was a bit disappointed.

hanky_panky
20-09-2009, 12:29 AM
bro hanky panky!
yeah man, there is once i was at sentir. i was abt to serve by this mature lady, i think she is called august. but i rejected her, waited for joey to be done in like 15min. of coz it is worth the wait man!
joey n anna is no.1 man! :D

ya...I should have rejected her..... :(

tink i'll go back for Anna or Joey...:)

ampway
20-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Went to Sentir to look for Anna after reading the interesting posts here. First impression, not pretty and in her mid-30s but dress sexily in loose revealing red blouse and short blue denim skirt. Took the mo sha which will cost me 10 bucks more. Soft stimulating touches and spent alot of time on the buttock and ass crack area. After that, turn around and didi already like iron rod pointing upwards. She further massage the chest and my didi and the feeling was very high. Putting my hands onto her boobs was easy as she was braless. Ask me want hj on the spot but told her take shower first.

After a quick bath, back to the massage bed. Thought she would continue with her massage but no, she started the jg straightaway by sitting at the end of the bed with my legs resting on her thigh. Not one that enjoy jg, after a while ask her to stop and give me hj instead. So she came over the side of the bed sitting beside me and I immediately started attacking her boods. In no time, I exploded. Changed, paid up and left soon after joining the evening Boat Quay crowd downstairs.

cppboost
20-09-2009, 08:53 PM
tried anna as well so far her massage is the best i had. but the HJ she offer but never take.

scottFT
21-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Hi Guys,

Never post anything before, so this is the first time. Went there today for a massage. Was given a lady in red top and skirt, look to me like mid 30s. Proceed to the room, was kinda surprise by the size of the room, not as big as i imagine. I think there are only 4 cubicles in the place, correct me if I'm wrong.

Massage was great, the lady servicing me was very sweet throughout the entire massage, keep giving praises to my body, say that I have a good body etc. (I do know to take it with a pinch of salt but still it was nice hearing people compliment about you). She took a long while massaging my back, almost 30 mins before going down to my butt area. There she spend almost 15 mins giving my ass a soft nice massage, tickling me and occasionally run her hands between my crack and light touches on my balls. Super cannot take it! After a while she pop the golden question and as me if i want to HJ. Politely declined her as I did not bring enough with me and honestly, if she have been a bit more young and hot, I might have gave in by paying in net or whatever other means available.

Even after I rejected her, she was all smiles and continue with the massage. At the end of the massage, she even came over and help me clean my body, very good service! Wanted to tip her, but really didn't bring enough money, so promised to tip her the next time. Even then, she was all smiles and said it was part of her job. Well done.

Name: Kelly (Thats what I heard her say, but looking at the rest of the FR, didn't come across this name before, maybe I heard wrongly)
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 6/10, body is ok, look like she has nice pair of boobs
Service: 9/10, always with a smile.

Thanks guys for the recommandation, will be back to this joint soon!

sttanseb
22-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Just have a GOOD time with Anna:D...I can I say that she is values for money
for her service...massage...FJ...JG...evrything you want. First the mosha is more like erotic type ....she will also take her time until you cannot TH...at the same time she will put up one of her sexy leg on the bed and SHOW time:p.... I can feel that she is enjoy herself tell me don't stop:D...after the mosha she told me to take good bath...when I back to the bed she stat to give me a good BBJ....and follow by a great 69...then I start to attack her from the back dogging like no tommorow...she keep tell me pump her harder and faster she want more...OMG I in the haven.....ANNA you the BEST !:D

dirty old man
22-09-2009, 07:01 PM
bro Scott!
i think who u re talking about. it shld be Xinyu, a singapore pr around early 30s.
i know the girls there so well, as i been there so many many times! hehe! yeah man, i agreed with you totally with the amazing attittude of the theraptists there! they re all smiles even there is no tipping, but me being a weakness n sucker for good services, usually give in by tipping at least $20.
so far, my fave is joey (super good massage - no frills) , Xinyu (medium hard massage with mega smile - u agree rite?!) , anna (the sexy milf)!
damned.. i will be gng there later after my work.

dom ... a sentir massage addict :cool:

Hi Guys,

Never post anything before, so this is the first time. Went there today for a massage. Was given a lady in red top and skirt, look to me like mid 30s. Proceed to the room, was kinda surprise by the size of the room, not as big as i imagine. I think there are only 4 cubicles in the place, correct me if I'm wrong.

Massage was great, the lady servicing me was very sweet throughout the entire massage, keep giving praises to my body, say that I have a good body etc. (I do know to take it with a pinch of salt but still it was nice hearing people compliment about you). She took a long while massaging my back, almost 30 mins before going down to my butt area. There she spend almost 15 mins giving my ass a soft nice massage, tickling me and occasionally run her hands between my crack and light touches on my balls. Super cannot take it! After a while she pop the golden question and as me if i want to HJ. Politely declined her as I did not bring enough with me and honestly, if she have been a bit more young and hot, I might have gave in by paying in net or whatever other means available.

Even after I rejected her, she was all smiles and continue with the massage. At the end of the massage, she even came over and help me clean my body, very good service! Wanted to tip her, but really didn't bring enough money, so promised to tip her the next time. Even then, she was all smiles and said it was part of her job. Well done.

Name: Kelly (Thats what I heard her say, but looking at the rest of the FR, didn't come across this name before, maybe I heard wrongly)
Looks: 6/10, body is ok, look like she has nice pair of boobs
Service: 9/10, always with a smile.

Thanks guys for the recommandation, will be back to this joint soon!

scottFT
22-09-2009, 07:58 PM
bro Scott!
i think who u re talking about. it shld be Xinyu, a singapore pr around early 30s.
i know the girls there so well, as i been there so many many times! hehe! yeah man, i agreed with you totally with the amazing attittude of the theraptists there! they re all smiles even there is no tipping, but me being a weakness n sucker for good services, usually give in by tipping at least $20.
so far, my fave is joey (super good massage - no frills) , Xinyu (medium hard massage with mega smile - u agree rite?!) , anna (the sexy milf)!

Probably is her, I'm not sure. But she is definitely a PRC, and a really very good attitude, really wasn't expecting it. Thumbs up for this place!

louismaniz
22-09-2009, 08:00 PM
bro Scott!

yo bro, pls pm me the location n contact. many many thx...

stopwars
22-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Hey..What time do they close anyways?

uncle johnson
23-09-2009, 01:15 AM
bro!
u sure or not?! this anna really so wild 1 meh?! i hav ben that quite a few times, n massages by her for more than a couples of time, but i never ben offer all the services htt u said leh!
i abit of doubt tht such services re possible there leh... u c the low partial n door. n the so-soft music. with all ur banging n screwing, all the plp outside muz surely hear u guys?! a bit unbelieveable leh?..
i hope it is not true, as i go there for clean n "non-extra" massage environment. it better stay that way, or else i will be so damned disappointed!

Just have a GOOD time with Anna:D...I can I say that she is values for money
for her service...massage...FJ...JG...evrything you want. First the mosha is more like erotic type ....she will also take her time until you cannot TH...at the same time she will put up one of her sexy leg on the bed and SHOW time:p.... I can feel that she is enjoy herself tell me don't stop:D...after the mosha she told me to take good bath...when I back to the bed she stat to give me a good BBJ....and follow by a great 69...then I start to attack her from the back dogging like no tommorow...she keep tell me pump her harder and faster she want more...OMG I in the haven.....ANNA you the BEST !:D

sttanseb
23-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Hi bro Uncle Johnson...I did not make-up story to make other pepole happly or try to up-sell this Anna. Maybe I have a good skill or sweet talk to make her feel that she can trust me that I can also make her very horny. I belive this must be both have the same channel to TKSS like good old long los lover.....I have a very god time with her until she even forget about the time...:p....I will sure to RETURN againt ....and give her a good FJ.:D

hanky_panky
24-09-2009, 02:53 AM
Hi bro Uncle Johnson...I did not make-up story to make other pepole happly or try to up-sell this Anna. Maybe I have a good skill or sweet talk to make her feel that she can trust me that I can also make her very horny. I belive this must be both have the same channel to TKSS like good old long los lover.....I have a very god time with her until she even forget about the time...:p....I will sure to RETURN againt ....and give her a good FJ.:D

It's actually quite sad lor..she trusted you and you come here and announce to the whole world here.. I'm not sure if she's ready to provide FJ to all her customers..but if she's not..then I believed things are getting bad lor...imagine if all the bros here go and request FJ from her.....

anyway, just my 2cents worth...

dirty old man
24-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Hey..What time do they close anyways?

bro,
this shop closed at 11pm, their shop opens daily, even Sunday n public holiday.
according to marcus, it is the regulation. i am kinda of puzzled with this irony... this boat quay place is supposed to be a tourist spot, so i think the authority shld allow this kinda of place to extend operation hours. very strange n irony for the double standard.
by the way, yesterday i went again. n i am very surprised with the number of booking anna had... this girl damned "ang pai" har?! ... n yes, her attitude sure is very good - friendly n hard massage!
i got the service of joey yesterday again! she did not disappoint me, below is my short fr:

name: joey
nationality: singaporean (according to her)
look: 7.5/10
atttitude: 8.5/10 (sentir standard rating?!)
massage: 8.5/10 (very systematic, no-fill oil massage!)
damage: $60 (for a 1 1/2 hr session with free essential oil!)

i am so addicted to the massage there man! n i like to talk cock with them, better than listening to the nags of my wife i guess!?! hehe! :cool:

kra77
24-09-2009, 11:55 PM
after deliberating for so long.... i decided to come back here again.
reached there abt 1230pm... weather very hot. came up and xing ying was there. she was alone. so i proceed to my fav room and get ready. bring me water to drink too. drank abit before laying down on the bed.

10 mins into the massage, the phone rang... she waited very long before deciding to answer the phone. guess some bro called up to make appointment with anna or with her. cant really hear properly...

continued with massage and it was good... then 25 mins, i think elaine came back and XY went out to talk to her... wa piang.... but she returned fast back to massage me again... then one bro came up... guess he want XY... heard elaine asking XY how long more to go... then the bro said he can wait but already spoilt my mood.... elaine keep nagging i guess not sure abt what to XY...

can feel XY starts to rush abit... but she massage all parts equally.. can still feel a bit rush... as she know another bro waiting outside for her... SIAN........ not her fault though......

actually decided not to take the GQ but then feeling SIAN abt the bro making her rush, I took up the offer.... agreed on the fees and proceed to unbuckle the bra. don know why she wear a corset today. Don feel like fingering her...

WOW her nipples are the biggest i have ever seen and she is quite sensitive. suck on both of them wow... she start to HJ me fast but i push her hands away... she hugged me and then did a bit of GF kissing... can french abit... keep trying to HJ me fast but i just keep pushing away... then i lay my head on her ample big breast and she kissed my forehead like a lover... wow... another wonderful experience.... after 10 mins of sucking and hugging i let her HJ me... she prepared the towel to catch the soldiers while i suck her nipples... she was shivering while hj me.... sensitive nipples. game over and shiok... took my time to shower.... Marcus I think you need to fix the shower room, flood easily...

name : Xing Ying
boobs: C with super big eraser nipples...
body: slim
massage: 7-8
hj: 7
RTF: Yes....

to the bro, if you were me, you will also feel sian too knowing that yr gal is rushing too......

on the way out, saw Anna dress in a short red dress. To me XY look better than her.. XY has that sweet innocent look that I like... heard Anna and joey is studying but don know what course...

not_a_pimp
25-09-2009, 05:46 PM
bro!
giantic nipples?! my kinda of shit man!
so next time, it will be xy for me man! thanks for insider news man! :D

[QUOTE=kra77;4138230]after deliberating for so long.... i decided to come back here again.
reached there abt 1230pm... weather very hot. came up and xing ying was there. she was alone. so i proceed to my fav room and get ready. bring me water to drink too. drank abit before laying down on the bed.

dirty old man
25-09-2009, 05:52 PM
bros of sammyster!
yesterday marcus the boss called me... he said his shop will be closed for a day next monday!
i think it for some fengshui reason?! never knew he so into it... anyway hopefully the good standard there can up a knot! hehe! :D

dom ... a convicted sentir addict

energy_boi
27-09-2009, 08:01 PM
tried Sentir.

Called Xin Yu and she gave me a nice mosha. but i bathed first hahaha was told i shdnt have. she was overall quite chatty and friendly and yeah eraser nipples which i like. Not bad overall and damage wise 80 bucks.

It was ok, but just wanna ask, she wore a inner clothing which covered her body but had 2 holes for the breasts which came out. It was beige in color and she wore bra for the 2 breasts so when i removed the bra, the breast was coming out of the inner garment.

Puzzled about this.

Massage wise was ok not bad and for value.

Pls up me can? -7 rep hard to get ctcs....

cheers

not_a_pimp
29-09-2009, 03:08 PM
bro dirty!
u say tis place is closed for renovation for 1 day rite?! is it open today? thot of gng for a good hard massage?!
let me know ok??

dirty old man
30-09-2009, 07:36 PM
bro dirty!
u say tis place is closed for renovation for 1 day rite?! is it open today? thot of gng for a good hard massage?!
let me know ok??

bros,
yeah it is open liao! they really took only 1 day to renovate. not much done, but i like it, being more cozy!
i juz went there to talk to the girls n marcus yesterday.
enjoyz...

dom... massage freak :cool:

not_a_pimp
01-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Bros

yesterday went to sentir. i must comment tht there ain't much renovation done there, except another wall n a door. but i fucking like it. i find the previous 1 too exposed.
this time round i got xinyu to loosen my prisoned fucked bones.

girl: xinyu
personality: very chatty, very eager to please
look: 30++
massage: very good. improved, compare to my last trip
dmaage: $60 for 1 1/2 hr session with free essential oil + mosha
comment: marcus the boss, i think u shld get more younger girls, but of coz who can do as good massage as u curent girls. u know, some bros juz wanna syt to crack their bones. :D

Assian
01-10-2009, 09:56 PM
I went down last week (no time to post FR) and got Anna assigned to me. Pretty good massage, I asked for soft massage (cannot take pain :p).

I must say I enjoyed the massage and the "tickling". Especially when she climbed on the bed and massage my back rubbing my thighs with hers and some tickling with fabric of her clothing on my ass. But I was looking for clean massage and I declined HJ when my back was done. ($50 for HJ)

I asked her to continue to massage me and promise that I will pay her tips instead. She happily continue to massage my head and legs :)

Paid $40 at the counter for the 1hr session.

Any bros can recommend someone there who provide clean massage only, I like the place for the environment and ambiance.

Thanx in advance

Assian
01-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Did a 1 hr session last week (Too busy to post FR).
Got Anna, asked for soft massage. Offered HJ after finish my back which I decline and offered to pay her tips instead.

Pretty happy with the session and liked the ambience

$40 for 1 hr.

Any one there to recommend for clean massage?

NinjaWarrior
01-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Tried Anna this week...

Though it already has been established that the people working there are 30s and not SYTs, I'm still somewhat disappointed with the looks.

However the massage more than made up for it.

It was a solid back massage with lots of strength, and fingers around the ass was really nice.

Asked to flipped over and I was already hard thanks to the ass stimulation and said yes to hj. No rush, soft strokes from balls to shaft, not that I've received that many hjs in my life, but this was probably the best I've experienced.

RTM: Definitely

uncle johnson
06-10-2009, 12:50 AM
hi bros,
2day i decided 2 make a trip to sentir to hav a good massage. boy, am i surprised to c that they hav a new girl. tis is the thing i like abt new shop, clean ambience n always hav new girl!
tis new girl is by far the prettiest 1 there. looks early-30s to me. sweet, bordering to girlish voice. very good figure. singapore pr fr china.
here is my fr for you bros, good thing muz share rite???! :

name: coco (chinese pr seem to like this name alot?!)
looks: pretty with sharp features. nice figure. the best so far for tis shop.
attitude: very friendly! (tis seem to be the trademark of sentir)
massage skill: medium to hard massage. very systematic. very experience.
damage: $60 for a 1 1/2hrs session. (pretty girl, i usually go for longer session ;) )
extra: didn't ask. me not into tis. if i want special, muz well go geylang to screw legal chicks with less worries! hehe.

i will definitely go back for her again! :D nice work marcus! get more younger n pretty girls! hehe!

Sgchikan
06-10-2009, 04:33 AM
Hallo guys, need to make appointment?
I like sexy gals, can anyone roughly tell me figure sizes of the gals dere?
thank you alot :D

phallus
06-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Have an hr session with Anna yesterday. Nice place with good ambience.

FR is what other bros here mentioned. Just to mention look is passable to me but make up for it with good message.

After a good rub with nice strokes, good strength and pressing all the right areas, flick over and was offer GQ.

Too tired so decline but pay her tips for her excellent message.

Will surely RTF for her message and freindly service attitude.

dirty old man
06-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Hallo guys, need to make appointment?
I like sexy gals, can anyone roughly tell me figure sizes of the gals dere?
thank you alot :D

bro,
For gals of your choice, it is better to call elaine at 81571620 for appointment.
the general age of the sentir gals are between 30 to 40yrs old. mostly of medium build. there is a part-timer, ah eng, who is skinny singaporean type. my experience there so far is overall massage standard is very high.
looks wise is average to slightly above average. i have informed the boss to look for prettier and younger gals. but he says he prefer girls who do real massage, not juz pretty face. but he will still source for the perfect girl, very beautiful and can massage very well. :p
anyway i had reconfirmed with him... the internet bros offer (free essential oil) is still on! he is so generous, given the cheapest price he offered for boat quay area. $40/hr.
i dirty old man starting to become marketing manager of this place?! hehe. let it be. good things muz share rite?! ;)
enjoy!

dom... sentir marketing manager??

dirty old man
09-10-2009, 12:10 AM
bros,
here is my personal honest review of the girls at sentir:

joey - the best theraptist there. no frill massage with super hard style. attitude is perfect.

xinyu - medium to hard massage. improving by the days. very good attitude. honest, dun cheap u of your time.

new coco - this new girl is eager to please. youngest there. skill is good, but can be improved. good attitude.

anna - on long leave now.

bros, it is good to give field report here. such tht the boss can improve. to ask the girls to improve in their skill level. :D
happy massaging!

dom

dirty old man
12-10-2009, 12:39 AM
joey is the best!
2day after my hard nite of drinking last nite... around noon i went for a good massage by joey. she is so amazing good! her massaging skills are so good hard n systematic. she does not reserve her energy, as u figure that she do all out good massage for us, her customer!
i cannot help it but to praise her! her attitude is so good too!
do book for her at 81571620, if u want a solid super massage! :D

dom ... a convicted massage freak ;)

uncle johnson
16-10-2009, 02:47 PM
lone time no go sentir liao!
any1 any recommendation? ;)

thai_lover143
17-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Joey Is the BEST OF SENTIR. I never tried her massage before. I always prefer Anna. Since Anna is not available, i try her massage yesterday. Smiley face with great attitude. She knows that I am regular customer, so she provide free lavender oil. Her Massage is very good and hard like thai massage. She is not a time watcher.. she made me sleep also during massage.

I love her attitude and Massage. Surely will go next week also for her massage.

name: Joey
attitude: very friendly attitude 10/10
massage skill: hard massage. I like it very much 8/10
damage: $40 + tips

owen10
17-10-2009, 07:09 PM
dom... sentir marketing manager??

r u one??? :D :rolleyes: :D

dirty old man
17-10-2009, 10:44 PM
r u one??? :D :rolleyes: :D

haha! i wish! my current job is very shaky now, very sian. maybe i shld ask marcus for job har?! hehe! :D

owen10
18-10-2009, 04:02 AM
haha! i wish! my current job is very shaky now, very sian. maybe i shld ask marcus for job har?! hehe! :D

or can try becum OKT. nowadays SB is full of OKTs. juz find a pretty FL in GL, offer to write a good FR for her in SB, help her look for custmrs, split d $$$ with her. if every custmr u cut $10-$20 off fr her, 5 custmrs/day enuff to give u a nice income. :D

dirty old man
19-10-2009, 12:02 AM
or can try becum OKT. nowadays SB is full of OKTs. juz find a pretty FL in GL, offer to write a good FR for her in SB, help her look for custmrs, split d $$$ with her. if every custmr u cut $10-$20 off fr her, 5 custmrs/day enuff to give u a nice income. :D

haha mr. owen,
thanks for suggestion... a new career path as okt?! sound interesting though.. :cool:

dirty old man
19-10-2009, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=thai_lover143;4202211]Joey Is the BEST OF SENTIR. I never tried her massage before. I always prefer Anna. Since Anna is not available, i try her massage yesterday. Smiley face with great attitude. She knows that I am regular customer, so she provide free lavender oil. Her Massage is very good and hard like thai massage. She is not a time watcher.. she made me sleep also during massage.

bro thai_lover,
i AGREED 200% with you! Joey is the best at sentir.. n some says best at boat quay! hehe!
i like her hard n at the same time smoothening massage! it is the best that i had experience so far!
bros who interested to get her, it is best to call to fix appt. apparently there are a lot of bros here came to look for her a total no-frill massage! i heard from the boss, some came while is busy "loosening" some bro.
usually i call elaine at 81571620 to book for appt. n the free essential oil offer still stand! :cool:

dom ... a massage addict who is losing his job

dirty old man
25-10-2009, 12:17 AM
after a long break from massage. for me a good 1 week away from massaging is a long break :cool:
i heard of this new gal, cindy, at Sentir from marcus. heard tht she got a good 6 years of experience. around late 30s milf.
last nite i went ard 10pm. she is free then, great! got her to massage me. woo man! her skill is likened to joey, and can tell that she got experience.
here is my fr.

name: cindy
looks: baby-faced milf... my kind!
attitude: 10/10 (trademark of sentir?!)
massage skill: 10/10
remark: she is good in term of everything, except tht she can speak very limited english. i will go for her or joey in next trip.

it is great to loosen my bones yet again! hehe!

dom ... hope tht i will die peacefully during a massage session :D

Goat7888
27-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Name: Anna
Look: milf but appeal to me
Massage: got strength. Her sensual massage near the butt is an unique experience for me. I like! =)
Others: HJ...wish i can go all the way! =P
RTM/F: Yes! no regret.

She probably looks attractive when she were in her younger days! Damn! why didn't i meet her years back. =):p

not_a_pimp
28-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Joey is the fucking best! Magical hard massage, sent ur soul away to a relaxing place! Fuck good! Yeah!

String_Bean808
03-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Visited Sentir a couple of weeks back during the weekday evening. Noticed that the place was quite good business and only one girl was at the counter. Noticed that she was quite pretty and had long hair. She asked me what I wanted and I said massage.

She led me into a room and I asked if she was going to serve me and she said yes and asked if I was ok with it. I said yes and proceeded to strip down to my BD suit and lay on the massage bed.

I found out her name was Coco and she just started at Sentir for a short while. Her massage was quite good and strong and she was quite friendly and chatty. After about 35 mins of strong massage, she turned me over and asked the GQ. I asked what was available and she said HJ currently. I agreed and she started to slowly stroke my bro. I stopped her and suddenly stand beside her and pulled off her cardigan and started squeezing her titties, which were big and full. She was wearing an underwear that exposes her titties but with a razorback bra. I grabbed and massaged her titties strongly and she was getting horny and heavy breathing. I bent her over the massage bed and lifted her skirt and she quickly turned around in a startled look and asked me what I wanted. She said no FJ as she is not prepared. I told her I was not gonna fk her, just gonna service her well. She then bent over the bed and let me squeeze her titties and started moaning. I used one hand to reach under her skirt and pulled her panties aside and started rubbing the outside of her clit which was getting wet. I then spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy vigorously and she was really wet.

I pulled her panties off and made her lie on the bed with her legs spread open. Noticed that she had sparse pussy hair. She tried to cover her pussy with her hands and asked me what I wanted. I told her I was going to lick her pussy and make her high. She said this was her first time getting her pussy licked in Sentir and was quite worried, but I assured her that she will enjoy it, so I spread her legs wide apart and started painting her. In a couple of minutes, her pussy was so wet with my saliva and her juices, she was really enjoying it and directing me to lick certain parts of her pussy to stimulate her further. I asked if she wanted an orgasm and she said yes. I pushed one finger into her pussy and she let off a huge moan and tried to remove my finger, but I kept it inside and started to rub her G-spot and pump my finger at the same time, it was too much for her and she stopped her protest and let me finger fuck her.

I continued to lick and finger fucked her until she was red and breathing heavily, I decided to stop suddenly and she opened her eyes and asked me why did I stop. I told her its her turn to service me and so she reluctantly changed position with me and started to give me a handjob while i continued to finger her pussy from the rear. After a few minutes, I released my load. Coco asked me to continue to service her until she cum, but as I was tired, I didn't continue. Haha. She then took her panties and cardigan and went out to wash her body and pussy. I rested abit before changing into my clothes and waited for her to come back before paying her and promising to give her an orgasm next time.

Name: Coco
Boobs: C++
Friendly and loves getting her pussy licked. Doesn't like fingering.
RTM: Probably
Damage: 80 + 40

kelvintay
03-11-2009, 07:55 PM
try coco not bad looking. just massage very bad
nice to play with.

intro qingqing anyone tried?

not_a_pimp
04-11-2009, 11:32 PM
any1 knows the free things still on?

the coco seem so wild meh? i dun like it man!

dirty old man
08-11-2009, 10:56 PM
of coz the offer is still on!
i heard from marcus... he is looking for more staff of different nationality, like malaysian, vietnamese etc... i told him, it is way to go man!
i am not against prc, but it is good to have different "dishes" sometime!
i will push him to do that!

dom .... massage addicto

NewieBird
08-11-2009, 11:16 PM
hi bro dirty old man

Can u do us a favour
Pls tell the d boss to get rid of the old aunty ( august ) now there
Its really a eye sore and it will improve the standard there

TKS

kelvintay
09-11-2009, 04:16 PM
any new reco ?

how qingqing ?

born_mean
10-11-2009, 12:30 PM
any new reco ?

how qingqing ?

Bro KT, u seem to have a particular interest in QQ leh, why har :confused:

Short FR on QQ:

Face: 6/10
Massage: 6/10 (She admitted she's new and still learning. Put in 100% effort though)
Special: Only HJ offered (SOP standard)

Damage: $60/90mins + $50(HJ)

RTF: Maybe

Hope this helps.

Cheers, BM

kelvintay
10-11-2009, 07:55 PM
oh thanks

cos got people tell me she is young ma..

dirty old man
11-11-2009, 02:19 AM
hi bro dirty old man

Can u do us a favour
Pls tell the d boss to get rid of the old aunty ( august ) now there
Its really a eye sore and it will improve the standard there

TKS

bro newie!
my understanding from marcus... the auntie august is not there anymore... good also... i also dun like auntie hanging around when i am there... feel kinda of funny... like mother looking at you while you go massage.. hahaha!
marcus the boss told me that he is very interested to get feedbacks from you guys on the massage standard n atttitude of the girls there... he says u can feedback to elaine or joey n she will tell the boss.... :cool:
it is great tht he is going to do so! n not to be complacent way to go marcus!

dom ... marketing director of sentir?! :cool:

dosage
11-11-2009, 02:37 AM
After reading so much good reviews of this place, decided to head down one afternoon...no appt made.

Here's my short humble FR:

Name: Forgot liao... (damn im bad with chinese names...forgive me)
Body: 6/10 (Abit tummy but nice B cup & big eraser-like nipples! Slurp)
Massage: 8/10 (Like the strength)
HJ: 8/10 (Nice & slow, no rush)
Room: 7/10 (Nice ambience but cubical feels very open due to the high ceiling & shared bathroom. One shower, everyone can hear..haha)
Overall: 8/10 (Nice, chatty lady & very accommodating.)
RTF: maybe

cheers

John Holmes
12-11-2009, 02:26 PM
all right.
i am back from trip home! Great to see that this shop is still open with the same great standard mates!
here is my experience mates:

atttitude: 10/10 (she is the best)
communication: she is trying hard to chat with me, with her limited english skill, which is great!
massage: 9/10 (she has improved since the last time i tried her!)
specials: i am not into this, so never ask.
damage: $60 (1 1/2 hrs) + tip her $50 for the wonderful massage!

i will definitely return to this place this weekend! this is a perfectly clean place to massage mates@!

dirty old man
21-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi bros!
After a long long break from work / massages / noisy girlfriends! I am back! back to my care-free lifestyle!
Here i did again! i went to sentir yesterday... place is all the same, same nice boss (marcus), same nice recept girl (elaine), same nice ambeince, same nice girls!
here i s my fr:

theratpist: joey
massage: 11/10 (my kinda of hard massage!)
attitude: 10/10 (she is ever-so-nice!)
damage: $60 (1 1/2 hr session with free essential oil)

i m glad tht i back to sentir heaven again! hehe!

dom ... a returned massage freak! :cool:

rolex4567
21-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Any idea, whats the opening hours this place (I mean till what time it is open in the night)?

Cheers

dirty old man
22-11-2009, 10:35 PM
bro rolex king!
they opens from 11am to 11pm. heard from marcus, the boss, tht it is regulation that they must close by 11pm. no choice i guess, pity us... as some bros sometime need a good rub in the middle of the time.. :cool:
u can always call the recept gal at 81571620 to book for appt.
by the way, the offer for samster bros still stand... free essential oil for 1 hr massage for us!

dom ... the returned massage freak! :cool:

Mankok
23-11-2009, 05:37 AM
all right.
i am back from trip home! Great to see that this shop is still open with the same great standard mates!
here is my experience mates:

atttitude: 10/10 (she is the best)
communication: she is trying hard to chat with me, with her limited english skill, which is great!
massage: 9/10 (she has improved since the last time i tried her!)
specials: i am not into this, so never ask.
damage: $60 (1 1/2 hrs) + tip her $50 for the wonderful massage!

i will definitely return to this place this weekend! this is a perfectly clean place to massage mates@!

Not into specials..??
So what are you doing on this sex-oriented forum? :eek:

uncle johnson
24-11-2009, 10:52 PM
today afternoon went sentir for massage. surprise! surprise! there are 2 new girls, 1 is called lisa, the other not sure.
here is my humble report.

name: lisa
look: hot milf, face not topical good look, but body very good for her age
attitude: very good. typical of gals there i guess.
massage: 9/10 (she says she has years of experience)
overall: will want to get her to massage me again. after joey, she is the next best there! :D

thai_lover143
25-11-2009, 07:21 AM
uncle johnson,
Whoever come and go.. I am a big fan of Joey.. can't beat her massage :)... almost i am going every week for her

kelvintay
27-11-2009, 12:28 AM
going again next week !!!... any recommendation ? new ? face ? thanks..

uncle johnson
28-11-2009, 01:02 AM
Yo yo!

Last week I went to Sentir again, and I got Xinyu to massage me.

look: tall and classical good look. And of course the horny smile.
attitude: very good. eager to please. Could it be that I am handsome. haha!
massage: good. I give her 8.5/10. Better than the last time I tried her.
Special: never try. But like the "sexy moves" from her. Hehe. Turn me on.
Damage: $40 for 1 hr massage with free essential oil thrown in. Thank you Marcus!

I still think that Joey is still the BEST there. Truly no-nonsense massage. Truly Theraptic. Awesome!
Guys enjoy! :D

John Holmes
28-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Hey mates! Any new girls to recomm from Sentir? :)

dirty old man
01-12-2009, 11:36 PM
hey johnny bro!
wat "sexy moves"?! pls share more! :cool:

dom... convicted massage addict

Yo yo!

Last week I went to Sentir again, and I got Xinyu to massage me.

look: tall and classical good look. And of course the horny smile.
attitude: very good. eager to please. Could it be that I am handsome. haha!
massage: good. I give her 8.5/10. Better than the last time I tried her.
Special: never try. But like the "sexy moves" from her. Hehe. Turn me on.
Damage: $40 for 1 hr massage with free essential oil thrown in. Thank you Marcus!

I still think that Joey is still the BEST there. Truly no-nonsense massage. Truly Theraptic. Awesome!
Guys enjoy! :D

scottFT
03-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Went back for some massage in sentir.

Wanted my old masseur XingYu, but as she was busy with a client, have to make do with CoCo.

CoCo looks rather short, but nice features. She is clearly in her 30s, although she told me she was 23! Massage-wise not as good as XingYu. At the start of the massage, she was busy msging another brother, who was probably teasing her over the phone, cos she kept laughing and giggling. She was so busy reply his message that at times, she just use her elbows to massage me (rather turned off).

Btw, i asked for 1.5 hrs massage, n she look a bit disappointed (kinda like she hope it ends fast as she had another appt with the guy that was msging her). She even shout over to Xingyu and suggested that she do 45 mins and she do 45 mins for me.

Eventually, things settled and she was doing some better massages although she complained at times that she got no energy and gave some half-hearted massage.

I turned over after an hour and immediately she put her hands on my dick and started playing. TBH, i was quite turned off by then and didnt want any special. She asked me if i wanted to BM, i told her no. Then she suggested BJ, i told her no too. She showed disappointment and told me that she massage me for 1.5 hrs at least let her make some money. So i cave in and settled for HJ for $50. HJ was rather SOP and i was actually glad that it was over.

Total paid : 60 + 50 HJ (1.5 hrs)
RTM: No.. prefer Xingyu any time.

dirty old man
03-12-2009, 11:48 PM
bro scott!
yeah man! u re rite!
i recommended a friend to go to sentir... he was assigned this coco. damned man, my this friend feedback the same thing to me... this girl seem to only have quick-buck in her mind! this is not the sentir spirit that we had in mind rite?!!
same here... my friend asked for 1 hr massage, she said she only do 45 min! pity marcus the boss for having this type of employee.

thanks goodness... coco is no longer working there! poor attitude girl/s shouldn't be serving us men! :D
i had tried the new girl, a milf, quite pretty, and massage with strength and putting in real effort! her name is Lisa!
way to go sentir! pls get more serious worker! not girl like coco who doesn't really want to do proper massage.

dom .... massage freak!

scottFT
04-12-2009, 12:55 AM
so who are the gals working there now. been 2 weeks since i last visited

dirty old man
05-12-2009, 03:06 AM
bro Scott,
now i think they has 3 girls:
joey (the hot fave there..very good massage!)
Lisa (the new milf..also very experienced..good massage)
Xinyu (the mega-smile gal who has improved alot in the massage department)

last week, i tried lisa... very good n friendly, so even no cq.. i tipped her 20 bucks for her effort.
anyway i heard from the boss marcus that he is trying to employ vietnamese pr is work there... and i m keeping my finger crossed tht it is happening! it will good to have other "dishes"! hehe! :D

dom ... the freakest massage freak :cool:

so who are the gals working there now. been 2 weeks since i last visited

thai_lover143
10-12-2009, 07:00 AM
Sentir Marketing manager ;) Mr. Dirty old man...
Last week Sunday i visit to Sentir for Joey. so disappointed it was closed. normally they do work on sunday as well. any special reasons? bro if you know please share with me.. otherwise no need to go and chk this sunday.

dirty old man
10-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey bro Thai_lover! Keen supporter of sentir!

YEah man, i checked with mr. marcus... he told me 2 of the girls wanted off last Sunday, so the shop is not opened. Moreover he said the good masseur Joey need a rest day for the week, she asked for Sunday rest. As you know she is so good, that usually she has a lot of bookings per day, n i guessed it is only right for the poor girl to have a rest!
But bro, if you wanted her to have her wonderful service on Sunday, you can called their hotline 81571620 for appt for special arrangement.
Customer always first for this setup!

For bros,
who may have special comment for the shop to improve, you may email marcus at [email protected]

hehe... looks like i have a part-time job as sentir marcketing staff??! haha :cool:

dom .... massage freak!

thai_lover143
10-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks a lot Dirty for your prompt response. I also totally agree. that joey need to have rest. Even she mentioned me 2 weeks before. After I got massage from Joey I was become fan of her and addict to her massage skills. I should try on Saturday as I am have both days holiday.

thai_lover143
12-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Disappointed today :( I went to Sentir two times today 10:30am and 11:20am. it was closed. no sign board as well. It will be better if they put a sign board infront "Open" Or "Close". Miss Joey massage this week as well. :(

Bro Dirty.. any idea what time they open in the morning?

dirty old man
13-12-2009, 11:17 AM
bro Thai_lover!
They shld be open 11am... hmmm... after reading ur post, i told marcus abt your tis incident, and he is really soorie for your wasted trip!
Anyway he asked me to pm u a number code, tht u can quote in ur next visit, and he will give u free essential oil + mosha! and he truly sorrie for the incident... :)
In future, u can call Elaine at 81571620 to verify, if u reached at ard 11am, n nobody there.
By the way, Joey will be undergoing training for coming monday n tuesday, so she will only be at sentir at ard 6pm for tis 2 days.
marcus wld like to thank sammyboy bros for consistent support for all these months... so the free essential oil for 1 hr massage promotion will still continue until further notice! :D
any comment, bros can reach n give comment at [email protected]
happy massage! take our f**king stresses away!

dom.... tombed massage crazed freak

Disappointed today :( I went to Sentir two times today 10:30am and 11:20am. it was closed. no sign board as well. It will be better if they put a sign board infront "Open" Or "Close". Miss Joey massage this week as well. :(

Bro Dirty.. any idea what time they open in the morning?

teaBag13
13-12-2009, 02:21 PM
bro,pls kindly pm me the add..thanks.happy bonking!

thai_lover143
14-12-2009, 06:39 AM
Dirty..
Thanks a lot for your prompt response again. I will surely visit this week / if not week end.. miss joey massage for 2 weeks already :).

ee_enjoy
16-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Managed to book a appointment with Joey to try out her skill.

First impression was good. Pleasant and smiley MILF. Figure is slight plump with C boob.

Good strength on the massage, felt very relaxing. Constantly checking if the strength applied was good and checking to ensure u are comfortable.

RTM - Yes.
Damage - 90mins - $60.

uncle johnson
17-12-2009, 09:42 AM
yeah man!
i agree totally that for super good clean massage - JOEY is the best! super good attitude too! ;)
any1 tried the new milf lisa yet? can give fm? :p

thai_lover143
19-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Bros..
I have no luck with Sentir.. Today I visit there at 11.20am. it was closed. Again roam around and come back at 11.50, it was opened. But the lady who sit in recep. ask me to come after 1pm. I do not have enough time in the afternoon or night. Also she told me Joey is on leave today. :(

I need to try week days after 7pm should be quiet ok. Sentir business card says, it operates 10am to 11pm. I don't know .. :D. ...

dirty old man
22-12-2009, 01:20 AM
Bros..
I have no luck with Sentir.. Today I visit there at 11.20am. it was closed. Again roam around and come back at 11.50, it was opened. But the lady who sit in recep. ask me to come after 1pm. I do not have enough time in the afternoon or night. Also she told me Joey is on leave today. :(

I need to try week days after 7pm should be quiet ok. Sentir business card says, it operates 10am to 11pm. I don't know .. :D. ...

Hi bro Thai_Lover,
MArcus asked me to write a private note to you... i had juz pm you!

I went Sentir again today... try the new lisa... the new milf...

name: lisa
look: 30s
massage: not bad... though not as good as joey, but consider 1 of the better at bq area
damage: 40 bucks for 1 hour massage + 20 bucks tip :cool:

zl1983
25-12-2009, 09:55 AM
correct me if i'm wrong bnut e last time i was there on mon i was offered HJ @ $50..

cunninlinguist
25-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Was at senatir 2-3 weeks ago and have Lisa worked on me. She's quite service oriented and hardworking on her massage and use a lot of strength as I like hard massage. After about 40min, she popped the GQ. I opted for HJ but she was trying to convince me to take the FJ instead. saying it's her first few days. Didn't bring enough money so compromise and take the BM instead. Here's my rating for her -

Looks: 6.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 7.5/10 ($50)
BM: 8.5/10 ($80)
FJ: never try ($120)
RTM: probably

This is probaby one of the best BM that I had though; she removed her clothes and bra and use her breast to rub against my didi and my body very hard with the oil. When she rubbed my didi, she also use very fast speed. All the same time, I was fingering her wet cunt. Finally after 10 min can't take it and I cum on her breast. After that clean up and she massage my head for another 5 min and I left. Overall a good sexperience.

I don't quite like the environment though. No toilet facility in room and the walls are not partitioned all the way to ceiling. Can hear conversation from the other opposite room quite clearly.

uncle johnson
25-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Bro!
This hot milf lisa got fj n bm 1 meh?!
next time i must try man! :D

Was at senatir 2-3 weeks ago and have Lisa worked on me. She's quite service oriented and hardworking on her massage and use a lot of strength as I like hard massage. After about 40min, she popped the GQ. I opted for HJ but she was trying to convince me to take the FJ instead. saying it's her first few days. Didn't bring enough money so compromise and take the BM instead. Here's my rating for her -

Looks: 6.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 7.5/10 ($50)
BM: 8.5/10 ($80)
FJ: never try ($120)
RTM: probably

This is probaby one of the best BM that I had though; she removed her clothes and bra and use her breast to rub against my didi and my body very hard with the oil. When she rubbed my didi, she also use very fast speed. All the same time, I was fingering her wet cunt. Finally after 10 min can't take it and I cum on her breast. After that clean up and she massage my head for another 5 min and I left. Overall a good sexperience.

I don't quite like the environment though. No toilet facility in room and the walls are not partitioned all the way to ceiling. Can hear conversation from the other opposite room quite clearly.

cunninlinguist
26-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Bro!
This hot milf lisa got fj n bm 1 meh?!
next time i must try man! :D

YES and prices are as per my FR!! She also gave me her hp number coz I say the environment not too good for FJ. But dunno where I throw it to already.

douhonda77
27-12-2009, 04:55 PM
does anyone know if Joey also offer BM? :confused::confused:

cavemanng
27-12-2009, 06:27 PM
I think she don't offer special according to some. Pretty weird bcos she has huge boobs.

dirty old man
30-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Yo bros,
today i did something different today! .. i did a double whammy at sentir!
okok... i had a full 3 hours of full massage today! ... the 1 st hour is by xinyu.. the next 2 hours, is of coz by my fave joey! ...
my bones and muscles are completely loosen up! and i felt renew after that! great!
bros, do try out xinyu n joey for awesome relaxing massage! :cool:

dom ... convicted massage freak

thai_lover143
31-12-2009, 04:51 AM
Bros,
Last Saturday I went to Sentir, got LISA this time. I asked Joey, they say she was on leave that day. Have to tell you guys.. LISA skills also very good and pleasing personality. I took 90 mins massage for $60. Over all the massage is awesome and strong. she is cute also :)

Thanks to Marcus to bring skilled new ppl.

uncle johnson
02-01-2010, 02:01 PM
bro!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU BROS!!!
i did had a section with lisa last thurs! SURE AS HELL or HEAVEN, Lisa 's massage is very good, matched those of Joey!
Though i preferred those magic fingers of Joey, Lisa is also good in terms of middle to hard massage strength! Good that sentir did us good by giving us some good clean friendly massage! hehe!
i will go again today, n will give u guys some fr soon!

Bros,
Last Saturday I went to Sentir, got LISA this time. I asked Joey, they say she was on leave that day. Have to tell you guys.. LISA skills also very good and pleasing personality. I took 90 mins massage for $60. Over all the massage is awesome and strong. she is cute also :)

Thanks to Marcus to bring skilled new ppl.

Assian
10-01-2010, 10:04 PM
bro!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU BROS!!!
i did had a section with lisa last thurs! SURE AS HELL or HEAVEN, Lisa 's massage is very good, matched those of Joey!
Though i preferred those magic fingers of Joey, Lisa is also good in terms of middle to hard massage strength! Good that sentir did us good by giving us some good clean friendly massage! hehe!
i will go again today, n will give u guys some fr soon!

Went down today in the afternoon, Only LISA was there.

Massage: 8/10 (My upper back was aching from training, she gave me a good long rub in the area which ease the tension a lot. Interestingly I didnt tell where the aches were and she was able to tell)
HJ: 8/10 (First time felt like this, pui pui until as if the balls is empty out! shiok!)
BM: 7/10 ($80)
RTM: maybe

dirty old man
11-01-2010, 04:03 PM
last week i went sentir again... i was there for 4hrs! this is wat happens...

i went there ard 1pm... a group of white sailors are there lining up for massage there.. they re loud n fun.. so i was served cups of tea by joey... i waited for about 1 1/2hrs there... as some of the white guys went for 2hrs session! i guess the girls must be really good~! :rolleyes:
1 of the sailor guys is done, i chatted with him... and this guy seem to be very please with the massage standard... in the back of my mind, i am thinking... at least there is white sailor who really enjoy true massage! hehe... i thought most of them into "hardcore" stuff... :p
when my turn, i ask for 2 hrs of massage by joey... i felt bad to tire that poor gal up that day, but i am glad tht she is her usual nice n friendship self... no wonder she is my fave! In the end, i add another 1/2hr... n my bones are all loosen up n truly revived! hehe!

i always like to recommend good stuff to plp... so try sentir massage if u havn't! it is one of the best! :cool:

dom ... massage addict

uncle johnson
14-01-2010, 06:38 AM
long time i never posted here.
I thot sentir no more.
I go there Monday. Got a very section by lisa!

dirty old man
21-01-2010, 02:52 AM
oh boy oh boy!
i broke my own record for the number of days without massage! i went 6 days without massage?! decent or hardcore! am i surprised by myself!
true to my good old self... i decided to support my now-good friend, mr. marcus at sentir!
when i was there at 12pm+ yesterday, i am glad that joey is free then... i was dying to be rubbed by her skillful professional hands... which is hard to comeby these day!
i went for a 1 1/2hrs session... wat can i say... i really missed good massage!
here is my field report:

attittude: super good! even she is not proficient with english, she will try to speak to you!
massage: 9.9/10 (it is 1 of the best i had tried!)
damage: $60 with free essential oil!

i think i am going to my old habit of massaging freak! beco of sentir! damned.... :cool:

dom ... massage freakie

jojoman
21-01-2010, 08:34 AM
i still prefer hot spa at roxy square.
my back was step on and all my soreness gone...
today feel so light.
best part can dip in hot pool:D
and only 68 dollar

why not try that?

aloha2007
21-01-2010, 11:47 AM
which shop and the location, $68 for 1hr massage?

i still prefer hot spa at roxy square.
my back was step on and all my soreness gone...
today feel so light.
best part can dip in hot pool:D
and only 68 dollar

why not try that?

linnah
21-01-2010, 02:47 PM
This is for brother "Dirty Old Man".

Do you know where Coco is working now ?
Missed getting a session from her at Sentir.

dirty old man
24-01-2010, 04:46 AM
bro,
tis shop is at 60b boat quay, facing the river... 3rd floor...
'
coco... i m not sure where she go leh... but i personally not a fan of her "light" massage style... prefer joey n lisa... :cool:

dom ... massage freak

aloha2007
28-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Try joey last weekend, her mosha was the best i try so far after trying rose spa, green spa. Told her not into special this week before the start of massage, she smile and say ok. During the whole massage she was hard working even i dont do special. Will rtf again soon, for massage and her special if she offer

atttitude: 8/10
massage: 6/10
mosha: 8/10
damage: $50

dirty old man
30-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Try joey last weekend, her mosha was the best i try so far after trying rose spa, green spa. Told her not into special this week before the start of massage, she smile and say ok. During the whole massage she was hard working even i dont do special. Will rtf again soon, for massage and her special if she offer

atttitude: 8/10
massage: 6/10
mosha: 8/10
damage: $50

bro,
i can't agree with you more... sentir joey has become my main theraptist... good attitude always... not like some, no special = black face...
i usually rate her massage 9.5/10! and i hope that she will continue to work in this line, or else i dun know where to find theraptist who can do a better job than her... at least in my opinion! :cool:

dom...a massage freak!

superkkj
03-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Hi guys,
I have been a lurker for years and today finally registered as a member after visiting Sentir in the afternoon, so I thot... Time to give back to the forum and post a FR. Hahaha

Feeling a little horny and don't feel like going to my usual joint, I started reading the ktv + massage thread and this particular thread caught my attention. After finishing sending some emails in the afternoon I called the "hotline" posted by one of the bros to make an appointment with Joey for 4pm.

Took a nice afternnon walk to boat quay and it was no diffcult to locate the place. Greeted by Joey herself at the reception and honestly was initially rather disappointed cos I prefer slim and young chicks. But luckily I already have expectation that I am not gonna get a SYT.

Usual stuff, went to room and took off everything, Joey came in with water and the massage started. Must agree with the bros who experienced Joey, massage was good but to be frank I had better.

15 mins to end she popped the question, do I want to massage there? I asked how much and she quoted 50, not very keen as she is not the type who will turn me on but aiyah all naked Liao and since I took the 1.5 hrs deal, I say 40 to round up to 100. She okay-ed and started putting lots of oil on my little bro and started trying to make me stand. No reaction so I started roaming... Nice smooth skin but when I went to the breast, realised it was rather saggy but aiyah reached this stage liao no turning back lah.... focus to get it over and done with....

Finally came and she asked me if I want to shower, which I gladly said yes to wash off all the aroma oil.

Massage was good but HJ nothing to shout about.

Dmg: 60 + 40
Looks: 5.5/10 (I not into plump girls)
Body: 5.5/10 (on the plump side but definitely not fat)
Attitude: 9/10
HJ: 7/10
RTM: maybe

this is my first FR and done using phone... Sibeh suing using touch screen to write FR... Haha, pls pardon me if this is no good. Happy cheonging

superkkj
03-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Hi bros,
This will be my virgin post so if there is any comments please feel free to point out...

Feeling tired and a little horny today so started surfing the forum early morning on my phone and after lunch finally decided to make an appointment with Joey in the afternoon.

Place was not hard to find and was greeted by Joey at the reception. Was a little disappointed as I prefer slim girls but with the right expectation from the start, the disappointment was greatly reduced.

Usual procedure but Joey is very chatty and friendly, especially when I started talking to her in Mandarin. She only knows very simple english.

Took the 1.5 hrs massage and her massage skills are great, as mentioned by many bros who were serviced by her. 20 mins before time is up, she popped the question if I wanted HJ. I was half hearted but since she was so nice and friendly I said yes.

Didn't have reaction at all in the beginning so I started roaming... her skin is very smooth, like baby skin but breasts are a little saggy liao (oh well, time has its effect on women I guess). Came in 5 mins or so and with a lot of focus to come... lol

Washed up, dressed up and left. Feels good after the massage and no complaints with a release.

Joey
Dmg:60 + 40 (1.5 hrs + HJ)
Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10 (not into girls on the plump side)
Massage: 9/10
RTM: Maybe :o

Thanks and happy cheonging:D

superkkj
04-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Pai seh double post... newbie

dirty old man
10-02-2010, 03:18 PM
bro super!
u re humbled to give joey 9/10 for massage skill! i giv her 10/10! hehe... she is the best tht i had experienced... she can seek out my problem area, and kinda of massage away the tension! she is good!
hmmm.... but never knew tht she offer specials??!... after so many trips, she never offer leh... strange... :cool:

dom ... massage freakie

Hi bros,
This will be my virgin post so if there is any comments please feel free to point out...

Feeling tired and a little horny today so started surfing the forum early morning on my phone and after lunch finally decided to make an appointment with Joey in the afternoon.

Place was not hard to find and was greeted by Joey at the reception. Was a little disappointed as I prefer slim girls but with the right expectation from the start, the disappointment was greatly reduced.

Usual procedure but Joey is very chatty and friendly, especially when I started talking to her in Mandarin. She only knows very simple english.

Took the 1.5 hrs massage and her massage skills are great, as mentioned by many bros who were serviced by her. 20 mins before time is up, she popped the question if I wanted HJ. I was half hearted but since she was so nice and friendly I said yes.

Didn't have reaction at all in the beginning so I started roaming... her skin is very smooth, like baby skin but breasts are a little saggy liao (oh well, time has its effect on women I guess). Came in 5 mins or so and with a lot of focus to come... lol

Washed up, dressed up and left. Feels good after the massage and no complaints with a release.

Joey
Dmg:60 + 40 (1.5 hrs + HJ)
Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10 (not into girls on the plump side)
Massage: 9/10
RTM: Maybe :o

Thanks and happy cheonging:D

dirty old man
17-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Bros,
I went to sentir this afternoon ard 2pm... apparently i forgot to check with marcus the boss, they are closed for 4 days straight... open today... goodness! as i dun want other theraptist, other than joey!
Today Joey looks tired today... she said she has too much manjong sessions! hehe! chinese new year is like that 1! :cool:
Despite her condition, she is giving me her usual good attitude n solid massage!
Today i did something differnet... i hinted to her abt specials... apparently she did not get it... :( ... but anyway it is good enough for me, the massage... haha... i managed to save some money for the gambling table tonite!
here is my fr:

therapist: joey
look: not slim, but also not plump... my type ... hehe
attitude: 10/10 (despite her tireness... she still give me the winning smile)
massage: 10/10 (very very hard massage)
special: no offer, so dun noe
damage: $60 for 1 1/2 hr with free essential oil (i love the smell of their oil)

my lord... i love this shop!
:cool:
dom ... sentir slave of massage

thai_lover143
20-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Had my monthly visit (some times 2 weeks once) to sentir.. As dirty bro say, I am also addict to Joey skills. I like Joey not because of her look or anything else, its because of the core professionalism and willing to please the customer. I can add her to Gem list...

Today I had 90 minutes session (with Mosha), it was dam good as usual. Hope Marcus get the new gals trained by Joey, then they will also keep the sentir standard.

therapist: Joey

attitude: 12/10 (extra miles for her willing to please attitude, no black face at all)

massage: 10/10 (I can't give less than this bros.. difficult to get this kind of therapist)

Mosha: 10/10 (Once you try you will agree with me) :)

damage: $60

zxcvzx
21-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Called Sentir to make an appointment with Joey before heading down. The place is clean and cozy, individual rooms are dim lit with English music being played in the background. Since it was already close to 8pm, I opt for a 2 hours session.

This is my first time meeting Joey and I think she’s a pretty hot milf. She was in this white dress with heels on, looking really seductive at her age. Our session began with mosha first, I can feel her smooth hands touching all over me, it was definitely distressing after a long day. She’s friendly and chatty, initiating little chat along the way. However I was quite apprehensive to talk much as the rooms are only separated by partitions. I could hear the conversation of another bro in the next room.

After the mosha, I had a quick shower before proceeding to massage. It was a smoothing oil massage, relaxing all my body’s tension and I almost dozed off. After turning over, she continued with the massage for a little while more before popping the golden question. I was offered HJ with auto-roam and I immediately agreed to it. She was in a dress so she lifted it up to reveal her blank panties to me. I request to feel her boobs and she agreed to unhook her bra. Although can’t see but I could feel her smooth nipple and tender soft breast underneath the clothes. Good times always end quickly and soon I unloaded. There was still some time left so Joey offered me head massage that I gladly accepted. Thereafter I showered again and left the place as a satisfied man.

Name: Joey
Body: slight tummy fat
Massage: for smoothing oil massage lovers
Mosha: a must try
Attitude: excellent!
Damage: $80 (2 hours) + $50

Hope to have some appreciation if you find this FR helpful, thank you. :)

dirty old man
21-02-2010, 04:28 AM
bros...
i hav been reading alot of frs saying tht joey offer tis n there... ? ...
but y isn't i offer tis extra services? ...
i had tried to hint her for extra (though i m not interested in) , but to no avail... hmmm.... strange...
i juz hope tht she don't... it is so hard to find theraptist like her who dun provide extra....
hmm....

dom ... a true massage freak :cool:

massageking
23-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Have been visit this joint 3 times for the past 4 months, and all served by Joey (without booking)

Agreed Joey massage is good (but not the best I encounter), I like her attitude. Was offer HJ for all the 3 visits after 45 mins of massage. HJ is standard, one thing is not that $face, the first visit i negiotate to $30 (due to never expect offer extra service), and she is happy to accept. And even hug and kiss me before i left.

Rating:
Look - 6/10
Attitutude - 9.5/10
Massage - 8/10
HJ - 8.5/10

RTM - Maybe

dirty old man
23-02-2010, 08:04 PM
bros...

hmmmm... no offer from joey for specials so far... after at least 20+ sessions from her... hmm... maybe i look poor or too honest to her...
but this is the way i like it though! i like her attitude n massage skill! tis is good enough for me, the dirty old man!
way to go joey!

dom ... a former registered massage freak... :D

uncle johnson
04-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi brokies!
After a long hietus from massage, I am back at mr sentir place. My, i had a pleasure surprise. They have a new milf, Lucy.
At first look, she is not a looker, I think the act-cool type, but I find her very friendly and good chat-partner. Oh yes, her massage is very good! She told me she got more than 5 years experience.

Name: Lucy
Look: 6.5/10 (slim)
mssage skill: 9/10 (very good!)
attitude: 8/10 (good attitude)
damage: $50 (with free essential oil + I paid for additional $10 for mosha)
rtm: definitely, would like to try Lucy again! :p

dirty old man
04-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Yo bros!
a lot of u had pm me for the appt no. and the location for sentir...
here it is 81571620 n elaine will take down ur appt! their shop is at 60B boat quay, facing river, near the quieter part of boat quay, more discreet! hehe!
happy massaging!

dom ... a massage freak! :cool:

massageking
05-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Hi Bro,

any special offer by Lucy?

dirty old man
11-03-2010, 11:38 AM
bro massageking!
I am not sure leh?!... anyway i am too old for that kinda of stuff... no bullet liao! ...
anyway this lucy i tried yesterday... she really give hard massage, and she even ask me whether i want her to "step on me"... but i didn't, as i m not sure i can tahan! ...
apparently i heard from marcus... Lucy has really good skill when it come to "cai pei"! ... she learnt from hongkong n macau!

dom ... massage freakie :cool:

massageking
11-03-2010, 03:45 PM
bro massageking!
I am not sure leh?!... anyway i am too old for that kinda of stuff... no bullet liao! ...
anyway this lucy i tried yesterday... she really give hard massage, and she even ask me whether i want her to "step on me"... but i didn't, as i m not sure i can tahan! ...
apparently i heard from marcus... Lucy has really good skill when it come to "cai pei"! ... she learnt from hongkong n macau!

dom ... massage freakie :cool:

bro dirtyoldman,

who massage skills is better? Lucy or Joey?
so next time, i must very firm to reject extra, and let see what is the outcome?

But usually small head control big head.....:rolleyes:

dirty old man
17-03-2010, 04:44 PM
bro the king of massage!

i had been massaged by lucy for 2 times now... i like her hard-massage style, like her to step-massage my back, it really loosen up my back! though she is not so much of a conversationist, but i think it will get better with time... nice with no nonsense...
as for joey... she is my all-time fave! she always check with me whether her massage strength is okie... n a very good attitude n conversationist! i like her massae style... not rush... n she will focus on the "stressed" body parts, apparently she has more than 3 yrs of experence in this line...
i hated girls who only focused on ëxtras... we go massage to relax... not all the time to take care of our little bro... rite?!... for good massage, so far sentir appeal to me...
enjoy ur massage there!

dom .... a dirty old man who dun need "special" :cool:

bro dirtyoldman,

who massage skills is better? Lucy or Joey?
so next time, i must very firm to reject extra, and let see what is the outcome?

But usually small head control big head.....:rolleyes:

uncle johnson
25-03-2010, 05:56 PM
bros,

i agree wif dom! rose is like red wine... the more u know her... the more friendier she is! n she always surprised me! hehe!

Green Finger
25-03-2010, 06:18 PM
bro the king of massage!

i hated girls who only focused on ëxtras... we go massage to relax... not all the time to take care of our little bro... rite?!... for good massage, so far sentir appeal to me...
enjoy ur massage there!

dom .... a dirty old man who dun need "special" :cool:

Hi DOM
I absolutely agree with ur statement "we go massage to relax...AND i wd like to qualify and "also to play around" not all the time to take care of our little bro... or Fj. Pple like us at time may have low libido being senior in age

ameth
26-03-2010, 11:33 AM
this was a cool joint for a good rub!!

thks dom for sharing with us on such a wonderful massage by this joint..

;)

dirty old man
26-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi DOM
I absolutely agree with ur statement "we go massage to relax...AND i wd like to qualify and "also to play around" not all the time to take care of our little bro... or Fj. Pple like us at time may have low libido being senior in age

bro green finger!
yeah man... plp like my age usually go for good rub for the body... maybe sometime my little useless bro... hehe...
anyway i went to sentir yesterday evening... got massage by joey, my all-time fave... got my free essential oil that come with the 1hr package... i slept thru the 1 hr session... it feels so good... paid $40 for the job.
Thank you joey & marcus!

dom ... massage addict :cool:

dirty old man
03-04-2010, 08:27 PM
damned! last Wednesday i lost $8k to the sentosa ir casino! it is money not well spent man!
after the losing streak, i went sentir for a good rub... lucky i got Joey to massage for me... talk to her... and i am surprised to find out that sentir has been affected quite badly by the casino opening since! hmmm... it is true, as i noticed all the pubs at town area are pretty quiet nowaday, is it really it is the casino effect?! i wonder wonder wonder...
anyway lucky my fave girl joey managed (yet again) to give a good rub, and relax me...n "calm" me after my lousy trip from casino!
i would lay off from gng to casino for a long while now... rather spent my $$$ at massage place...

dom ... casino-allegic :cool:

dirty old man
06-04-2010, 03:30 PM
i saw the boss, marcus, yesterday... he looked much slimmer, and whole lot more tattoos... some really evil looking one... nice art though...
he said business is a bit slow... need u guys support! ... he getting some prettier girls into sentir soon... so do watch out for the new "stocks" soon! :cool:
marcus also said tht the promotion for sammy bros still stand! hooray!
way to go sentir!

dom ... recently lost thousands to the cheebye casino! fuckup!

Drakx
19-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Anyone knows if this place still open. I tried calling several times but either no answer of line is disconnected

hardworking48
20-04-2010, 04:45 PM
I heard Sentir has just changed hands so its temporarily closed.
Dunno when it will open...maybe soon.

Drakx
21-04-2010, 09:22 AM
yea, went over on monday. Door below open but no signs of life upstairs.
wasted trip and had to walk over to opp IT mall instead.

Tried 1 place at B1 nearby toilet and the train shop. Ambience ok, nice decor outside.Inside 3 tall beds and 1 mattress.Bathroom not attached.

Had a very fair china girl, fairly good english. Style unlike traditional china massage, but nothing to shout about.quite average i will say, definitely had better.

opted for BM, she stripped, hair neatly trimmed and did her work.

Again i will say nothing fantastic..very sop.

Damage $40/hr + $80 BM

argonaut
03-05-2010, 11:59 PM
Have seen ads for the couple of days

any bros went back? same people there?

Drakx
04-05-2010, 06:11 PM
nope, new management..seems like all different people.

thai_lover143
31-10-2010, 11:54 AM
any guess where is our favorite Joey?

joeypiero
26-11-2010, 09:31 PM
hey boys, is this place still operating properly? i went by today and there were a couple of chicks who seemed not very busy and nobody was around...business slow?

anyway, what kind of girls do they have here and is there a discount for members of this forum really (reading the above)? thanks in advance

Zebidee
04-01-2011, 10:31 PM
OK, so after seeing so many comments about this place, I decided to pay a visit. I run past most nights so I have been curious to try for some time.

Went up the stairs, and past the point with the warning doorbell. Went in and met by a very pretty PRC girl, in a long dress but could see she had nice body. She was the same one that gave me massage (60 mins)

Place was quiet, with high roof (typical shophouse). Some other customers getting serviced - I heard a few moans and some girls really loud.

Massage was very good, started at shoulders and back, with her boobs (in dress ) rubbing top of my head. GThen did arms, legs, then asked me to turn over. She doe my chest and stomach, which sitting on my thighs (still in dress.

Then she asks "magic" question - only offer HJ, Wanted $60, I say $50. She says OK, so starts. not very passionate but good technique. Then I go to autoroam. She says extra $10. I say OK (so she gets her original $60 anyway LOL). Very nice skin, soft, nice tits, and great ass.

Summary:
Name: Lao Xing (I thing. I am Ang Moh so not very good with Chinese names)
Massage: 7/10. Good but could have been more erotic
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10
HJ: 6/10, mainly because she her hot body
Damage: $100 for massage and HJ with autoroam.

Would not go back. It was good but plenty more to try thanks to Sammy FR's.

hosay10
05-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Summary:
Name: Lao Xing (I thing. I am Ang Moh so not very good with Chinese names)
Massage: 7/10. Good but could have been more erotic
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10
HJ: 6/10, mainly because she her hot body
Damage: $100 for massage and HJ with autoroam.

Would not go back. It was good but plenty more to try thanks to Sammy FR's.

well at least kudos to the masseur who never over charged u, usually if its ang mo, most masseur will over charged u

kgbkgb
07-01-2011, 10:27 AM
who's this? no head/ no tail?

Ecare
07-01-2011, 11:43 AM
prettier version of one of the girls with very sexy voice that is working there?

Green Finger
07-01-2011, 06:11 PM
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3980/26262773.png (http://img832.imageshack.us/i/26262773.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

You veri can huh, with gal pic somemore??

chickalan
07-01-2011, 09:53 PM
After reading the FRs on this place, went to try out yest. The place is not bad ..... nice smell and clean.

Walk up the stairs .. open the door ... and was greeted by this buxom 34B lady (about 30+ PRC) called Rainy who was to be my massuer. Not too pretty but ok lah.

Go for the 1 hour massage and 35 minutes into the massage asked me whether I want any special. Of course i say I want and she start quoting me the price which was $80 for everthing except FJ (she don't do). The everything include JG (or BJ), HJ, and auto roaming.

With only 20 minutes left, there is no time to waste so any bro who want the special just have to tell her to cut short the massage.

My rating -
Massage = 8/10
JG = 5/10
HJ = 6/10
Damage = 40 + 80

Midnightman
31-05-2011, 11:06 AM
I visited Sentir last week monday. I asked for mandy. She was about 32 years old prc. Her massage skill was so so. After the massage, she offered me $60 for HJ and $80 for BM. I opted for BM. The BM is actually nothing at all. She just unhooked the bra and kissed my nipple and proceed to HJ me. Only can touch her upper part and cannot touch the lower part. She was wearing hot pant. Really not worth the money. After the massage, I left the place and saw a big boob lady at the counter. I asked her name. She said she was Pei Pei. I decided to check up her in the next visit. On the last Friday, I visited the place again and asked for Pei Pei. Again, same things happened again. she was like Mandy. Quoted $60 for HJ and $80 for BM. The BM was like Mandy also except she had c cup boob. Cannot touch lower part. She was wearing tight hot pant also. I feel that this place charge higher price for HJ and doesn't provide good service. I will not return again.

HKman
04-07-2011, 04:36 PM
My FR on Sentir (accidentally post here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6095983&postcount=416)first)

Tried Sentir a couple of weeks ago becoz of raids to my usual place.

First impression: Location is convenient but entrance very obvious. Too easy to be spotted by coworkers or customers esp. in the evening.
Set-up is ok and sharing of showers between 2 rooms saves space.

Walls do not go all the way to ceiling so you can hear what is happening in the other rooms.

Extra comments:
1. Was concerned when I entered becoz Pepsi was wearing strange pink sweatpants with her tank top: very auntie and not sexy at all. But she changed to a short dress for the session.
2. Indian brother entered right after me. From the sound (remember walls not to ceiling) he was 'finished' after 10-15 mins. perhaps skip the massage?

FR:
Name: Pepsi (Thai)
Body: 6/10 (a little fat, boobs c-cup maybe enhanced but soft)
Looks: 4-5/10 (MILF)
Massage: 6/10 (so so, but slightly Thai style with longer strokes as opposed to the Chinese style kneeding and poking)
BM: 5/10 (got Didi nice and hard but was not very active other than long catbath, took off her dress but kept wearing her red panties)
FJ: not available (sign inside the room says so and Pepsi confirmed when I asked)
Damage: $40 for 45mins MJ plus $70 for BM
RTF: not if my old place survives (except perhaps for the hottie i saw walking out)

Saw a hotter looking chick at the counter when walking out: Big mop of curly hair, almost like afro. Seemed younger (late 20s or ~30).
Anybody know her name?

samsam33
04-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Frankly speaking, due to so many joints at boat quay, there is no such thing like $80 HJ or $80 BM which is basically like what you described

99% of the time, you can insist $50 for HJ with unlimited roaming. All you need is to insist

You can start with $50 or even $40 for HJ and then proceed to roaming. If she said cannot, then you tell her later you cannot shoot out, can she still take $50 for HJ since you did not shoot out?

99% of the time, the lady will just allow you to do what you want with $50 HJ because she wants to finish you off asap and because there are too many choices at BQ these days

I visited Sentir last week monday. I asked for mandy. She was about 32 years old prc. Her massage skill was so so. After the massage, she offered me $60 for HJ and $80 for BM. I opted for BM. The BM is actually nothing at all. She just unhooked the bra and kissed my nipple and proceed to HJ me. Only can touch her upper part and cannot touch the lower part. She was wearing hot pant. Really not worth the money. After the massage, I left the place and saw a big boob lady at the counter. I asked her name. She said she was Pei Pei. I decided to check up her in the next visit. On the last Friday, I visited the place again and asked for Pei Pei. Again, same things happened again. she was like Mandy. Quoted $60 for HJ and $80 for BM. The BM was like Mandy also except she had c cup boob. Cannot touch lower part. She was wearing tight hot pant also. I feel that this place charge higher price for HJ and doesn't provide good service. I will not return again.

power69
14-09-2014, 08:19 AM
Masg still 40dlr,per hr?
Above advice is veri good.

The joint,sentir,convenient location at boat quay.

ahtangge
14-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Bro,
I think the smart and commercial ones encourage you to roam so that you will shoot faster and job is done. Try to ask them to continue with the massage after firing because there is still time left and you can see the colour of their faces!!