PDA

View Full Version : Bruised didi after hj

VW123
05-10-2003, 04:56 PM
any bros have the experience of having swollen red and raw didi after hj by HC girl ? this happens when it is running out of time and the girl use too much strength ....

hearthrob
05-10-2003, 05:21 PM
wah say! how can you ta han? u should have stopped her what??!

forex
05-10-2003, 05:43 PM
ya lor, can extend another 0.5 hr what.

AVIATION
05-10-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by VW123
any bros have the experience of having swollen red and raw didi after hj by HC girl ? this happens when it is running out of time and the girl use too much strength ....

HI BRO, SO UNFORTUNATE, FEEL SO SORRY 4 U. TELL US WHICH H.C AND THE GAL'S NAME, SO THAT BRO CAN TAKE NOTE.

:p

XiaoHoUzi83
06-10-2003, 12:34 AM
hmmm
happen to me all the time...
this is because my Foreskin quite Small.... but long...
so mwhen u got Hardon thenshe move ur skin up n down
then will crack lohx...
will be very painful n itchy....
=)

one thing if u have diabetes it will be more usual

mccormick
06-10-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
wah say! how can you ta han? u should have stopped her what??!

Maybe the girl got no hj skill... Last time i encounter 1 who can't hj, bj and fj sia.. Did for about 20 mins liao still cannot unload even when i force myself to unload... LOL

VW123
06-10-2003, 06:23 PM
Thanks bros, looks like i am not the only one with this experience....most of the time u dont feel any discomfort when she is doing it ...only after the session then u notice...

i thnik like one of the bros say... due to too much pulling on the foreskin...

ivanahump
06-10-2003, 10:54 PM
she should provide HJ then.
or you shuold ask her to stop ....

mccormick
07-10-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by ivanahump
she should provide HJ then.
or you shuold ask her to stop ....

I tot brudder VW123 mentioned HJ liao??

astroboyboy666
09-10-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by VW123

Yeah... I had that experience too... made me damn scared... thought I kena some STD man... lucky went to doctor and he said all clear...

Next time, ask her to use plenty of oil for the HJ... skip the powder...

Another good trick is to wash your didi with warm Green Tea as soon as your reach home... this will kill off any bacteria or virus infection because your didi is raw and sore so very sensitive to such things.

You can also take L-lysine tablet (no more than 2000mg a day, or 2 tablets) to strengthen your body against viral infections. Olive Leaf Extract oso can but alot more expensive. Buy any brand, easily available at GNC or any pharmacy. It's not a prescribed drug, just a supplement.

Good luck!

owen10
09-10-2003, 02:19 PM
normally it happens when the gal has got no skills to arouse u .. then try to rush off the job n shake yr cock too vigorously until the whole experience becomes a torture rather than an enjoyment.

VW123
09-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Isnt washing with dettol soap easier than with warm green tea ? Is there any special effect with warm green tea ?