PDA

View Full Version : How to Increase Sperm & Ejaculate Fluid Volume

Penisboaster
20-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Part 1

A quick fix way of increasing your overall sperm volume and ejaculate fluid volume is by simply not having sex for a maximum of 2 to 4 days. This includes masturbation guys. By abstaining from any type of sexual activity that results in ejaculation, you will be allowing your body to produce and store enough ejaculate fluid and overall sperm so that when you do finally have sex after a few days, the load that you shoot will be thicker when you ejaculate.

superchevy
20-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Part 1

A quick fix way of increasing your overall sperm volume and ejaculate fluid volume is by simply not having sex for a maximum of 2 to 4 days. This includes masturbation guys. By abstaining from any type of sexual activity that results in ejaculation, you will be allowing your body to produce and store enough ejaculate fluid and overall sperm so that when you do finally have sex after a few days, the load that you shoot will be thicker when you ejaculate.

Aiya this every body also know la if u dont fuck longer your sperm will be like super glue too......

aczeta76
20-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Aiya this every body also know la if u dont fuck longer your sperm will be like super glue too......

actually u shld fuck occasionally to allow the machine to work and also to prevent "staleness"....

Key is moderation and of course diet.

But if you are talking about duration then ... either youth or experience will be key

The_Chef
20-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Part 1

When you don't have sex for 2 weeks? How??? :rolleyes:

lblittlebear
20-08-2009, 10:32 PM
I always have this banana and pineapple juice mix frequently. Seems to work for me, even at my age.

Not sure if it works for the rest.

vince_kid
21-08-2009, 12:40 AM
A chinese physician had share with me some tips as below (men intake)

1.Asparagues will make your sperm tastes bitter and slightly concentrated

2.bird nest or oysters has the same effect,concentrated had a strong smell of bleach.

3. best of all... brasied top grade sea cucumber with shitake mushroom. will replenish your sperms within 24 hours. good texture,v concentrated and stickty also.

If bro out there had a chance to visit a chinese restaurant do ask the chef to prepared the dish for you. it works

Compassion
21-08-2009, 11:07 AM
actually u shld fuck occasionally to allow the machine to work and also to prevent "staleness"....
Key is moderation and of course diet.
But if you are talking about duration then ... either youth or experience will be key

Everywhere I go I bump into you, bro aczeta. Just begin to explore 2 threads and saw your posting. I not tracking you hor........I am not in full retirement yet. :)

Wah so many suggestions to increase volume. I don't know which one will work on me leh....

joker88
21-08-2009, 11:13 PM

bro.... how are you? your sperm still going strong or not? :D

Let's meet for coffee next week. Need to increase sperm liao. :p

superchevy
22-08-2009, 10:59 AM
bro.... how are you? your sperm still going strong or not? :D

Let's meet for coffee next week. Need to increase sperm liao. :p

me still can la ( same same la we both also late 40 laio )... ok u call me meet for coffee and talk cock...

jdi813
23-08-2009, 04:40 PM
heard eating lady's fingers will do the trick

superchevy
23-08-2009, 06:12 PM

whow is magix man like that up u bro for the sharing....

joker88
27-08-2009, 10:54 AM

Wah, secret recipe huh? Must go and try liao. keke.. :p:D

pewpew
27-08-2009, 12:00 PM

Lol nice 1...

If ur sperm become super glue, i can't imagine which hole ur urine gonna comes out...

alee12477
27-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Thats true....

Lol nice 1...

If ur sperm become super glue, i can't imagine which hole ur urine gonna comes out...

Olduncle
28-08-2009, 09:03 AM
I always have this banana and pineapple juice mix frequently. Seems to work for me, even at my age.

Not sure if it works for the rest.

Old uncle will try this first so simple and old uncle like banana pineapple KUM XIA

redtail81
02-09-2009, 08:51 PM
I though to increase Ejaculate Fluid Volume just drink more water can already ?

Vandreax
08-09-2009, 01:22 AM
eating cooked tomatoes - increase sperm count/quality
to get sperm to taste better - watch ur diet and smoking. you are what u eat. eat more sweet stuff, die of diabetes but cum taste good. moderation my bros.
for higher volume - water(fluids) and higher level of physical activity.
level of physical activity help with quality and health of sperm.
don't quote me on this. i just watch on a few men's health program. i not a doctor. just sharing what i know.

Vandreax
08-09-2009, 01:25 AM
to increase sperm count, diet, physical activity, stress, smoking.
to increase ejaculate fluid volume depends entirely on ur prostate volume. most of the ejaculate comes from ur prostate. if u have prostate problems, visit your GP to get it checked.