PDA

View Full Version : BBBJ/CIM SYT22 with Pix

superlong
20-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Thanks to a bro Northern for sharing such a precious gem, Qian Er. Ever since I saw her photos couldn't sleep well as little bro down there keeps yearning for her mei mei. Today, heck care about work and dialed her number and was greeted with a sai nai voice, didi straight away marikita… what a throw face he is. haha
I arrived with 45 mins late at the designated hotel but she was nice to assure me its ok, so sweet of her. At the room she sai nai saying she is sweating all over from the walking, she lifted up her blouse up and ask me to feel it. Warao eh … see liao steam ah. She kept winking her eyes and trying to seduce me… walan ..felt like pushing her onto the bed and rock her like no tomorrow. HOR YI SI AH ! *LOL*. Between, she saw me eating a sweet and ask me where is hers? Before I could react her lips lock onto mine and suck it over … knn i jaw dropped !!!

Once on the bed, she started licking my nipples hard and steal glances at me with a hungry look...nose bleeds liao. Suddenly she said "I want to eat your bird nest." And starts putting my cock into her mouth whoah power sucking awww and yau siew it feels good. She has good powerful suction. While I was squirming and moaning with pleasure she suddenly lifted my legs up and wanted to start AR! But I decline, not my cup of tea ley.

Next she starts to rides me hard with her tight pussy and it was good, furious and powerful, it has been quite sometimes since I had this kind of feeling liao. Then moving on to missionary I cummed shortly while she was panting with ecstasy. She got up and was shocked to see how far the bed went.. hahhaha like I said, I would rock her like no tomorrow mah

We watched HBO and relax for awhile, suddenly she slipped her hands down started stroking my cock, begging me to feed her with my bird nest. Knn my didi answered her before I could. haha another round of hard BBBJ, ramping and finally cummed into her mouth.

Having said all these good points but there is one I hated most is she answering calls, spoils the mood.

Look: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (Nice perky boobs and small waist)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Need I say more? Hahaha try it yourself lorr)
GFE : 9/10
FJ: 8/10
AR: Never try, not my cup of tea
Painting: 4/10 (too fast)
Frenching: Didn’t try
Damage: 140 + 20 tips /2/2 for 1 shot 80/1/1
RTF: Nose bleeds again

She's a student here and needs help to cover her school fees and living expenses. She is a nice girl and please treat her well! Bros in here who wants her contact kindly approach Bro Northern.

I don't know how to paste photo in here, anyone care to tell me?
A big thanks to bro NORTHERN for sharing this gem!

syt lover
20-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Bro, did u missed out on the posting of the pic?
could i have her contact?
tks

seek4fuck
20-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Ya, very excited to see this SYT's pic :p

superlong
20-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Finally figured out how to post photo link

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/215df6efdee5bc62d5c438520fc8eb1e/0/1594251.jpg)

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/79c25515500115a5846bd28b0a12023c/0/5424443.jpg)

zzc1982
20-08-2009, 12:49 AM
nice one lah bro!

Can share the ctc? Promise to take good care of her and a nice FR!

sam_chee
20-08-2009, 01:53 AM
can PM me her ctc?

vin77
20-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Bro can hv her ctc pls, thank you .

imac
20-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Bro, Can share her contact pls..interested to try out.

puma76
20-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Me 2! Contact pls..

wysiwyg
20-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi bro, can share her contact? thnx

yayalor
20-08-2009, 12:22 PM
bro, can share her ctc ? thkx

superlong
22-08-2009, 06:13 AM
Had send out her contact to many bros out there, hope you will take good care of her. And please remember to write FR.

strauss88
22-08-2009, 09:08 AM
bro...can pm me her ctc?

wysiwyg
22-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Had send out her contact to many bros out there, hope you will take good care of her. And please remember to write FR.

Hi bro, have reqeusted for contact but have not received your reply. Thnx

Northern
22-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanx to Bro Superlong for the fr. At least you know you truly stumbled onto a gem when there are others who agree with you. Bro Superlong can give out contacts of Qian Er but FRs beforehand is a must so, no fr then sorry about it dudes.

Given that I do not know who has been given contacts and who hasn't, I'll leave it to Bro Superlong to decide as it's his thread and I'm not online as much as I would like to.

BncmI
22-08-2009, 01:15 PM
The pics look good!! You got PM!!

Hyper-Vtec3
22-08-2009, 01:36 PM
is she clean shaven? the pic of her looks clean shaven:)

Northern
22-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Yes, she shaves and leaves a nice little tuft behind to entice. Forgot to add that I have already rtf her. She remains my standard bearer for FL service, restores confidence after other lousy blind screws.

young_heart
22-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks Bro Northern for the contact a few days ago and awaiting his permission to post here. Qian Er responded my sms promptly 2 days ago, and met up with her after she has a good slept.

“Ding Dong” here she came, a young girl, looked at me with a nice smiles. After putting down her bag we hugged for a while and naughty girl winked her big eyes at me liau.
She was shy and turn her back at me to remove her shirt, and gave me a GF feeling when she invited me to unhooked her black bra :D , followed by helping her to remove her tight blue jeans. After touch touch here and there, we went to the shower room. She soaped and washed ourselves one more time, although we both had bathe before we met.
Back to bed, TCSS, a good frenching with her before she moved south and with slutty looked and said. 我要吃棒棒糖了:D, winked her beautiful eyes some more !!…. started to catbath me all over… Fast fwd. She capped me and slowly insert my hardened didi to her dripping pussy as she went on top of me. She cowgirl me first and later lay on her back…. and gave out nice moans for most of the processes and reminded me a few times…我要!我要! 一起来吧!... After sometimes, asking her
Me: 你爽吗?
Qr : 水都出来了, 你说呢!.. :D I work harder again until we reached the peaks.

2 naked bodies have a frank TCSS, and looking at her closely and I noticed her facial feature assembled -- above her nose, > 30% of Akane Souma. (pai seh, still learning how to put picture here)

Later, washed up, we munched some fruits before we went for 2nd rounds of love making …....

Before she left, gave me a long hugs and kisses, winked her beautiful eyes indicated me to call her …. :p

Name : Qian Er 倩儿
Origin : 哈尔滨
Look: 7-7.5/10 (check my avatar)
Body: Nicely carved boobs
Skin : Quite smooth
Frenching: Yes for me
BBBJ: Yes for me, hard working
AR : Yes for me, light one
GFE : 8.5/10, She is a quiet type, and need to cultivate interests with her first
FJ: Wet and tight
Attitude : Obliging and no complaint
Damage: 140+10(tips) & + +
RTF: Yes

d2pre
26-08-2009, 02:40 AM
pm me her contact thx

xhardboiled
26-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Wah ur Fr is Damn solid! I like !

Thanks Bro TS for her contact. This is a gorgeous SYT from Haerbin (Qian Er), called her on .....
RTF: YES, YES, make it 3 YES!!!

pikapika
26-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Keen to try this gem after those FR which make me high reading it...
Pls share ctcs. Thanks

hsuehhenlu
26-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Bro:
Apprecaite if can share CTC
THanks
hsuehhenlu

Ahgoon
26-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi, Can please PM me Qian Er's contact? Thanks.

lureheaven
26-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Can get it at Adpost.:D

Young shy 20yo PRC gal providing outstanding service SERVICES in Singapore @ Adpost.com Classifieds > Singapore > Young shy 20yo PRC gal providing outstanding service SERVICES in Singapore,free,classified ad,classified ads (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/25589/)

Earlyriser
26-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Can get it at Adpost.:D

Young shy 20yo PRC gal providing outstanding service SERVICES in Singapore @ Adpost.com Classifieds > Singapore > Young shy 20yo PRC gal providing outstanding service SERVICES in Singapore,free,classified ad,classified ads (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/25589/)

it's really her, same name,foto,age, etc...

nice piece of detective work, Sherlock Holmes:D

Edgewater
26-08-2009, 01:57 PM
bro, can share her ctc ? thkx

superlong
26-08-2009, 02:30 PM
To lureheaven,
Whether is it her or not is not important, but i would like to stress one point strongly, by exposing the girls' contact openly you are actually increasing her risk of being caught :mad: and indirectly taking away the pleasure of the bros in here:cool:. The spirit of SBF is to share preicous gems with fellow bros and keep things at a discreet level but not .....

For the rest of the bros,
If you could not reach her in the next few days, i think you know the reason why.

Northern
26-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Hmmmm, the ad on adpost seems a new developement.....

Well, not okt so not going to go ballistic about it. Maybe she asked someone to do it or maybe some bros just wanted to help out with good intentions but not too wise an action displaying her number in the open.

Anyways, not what I wanted to say in this post in the first place so back to whatever brought me here.

Always forget to add this info in when I'm online, finally remembered so posting it.

Her number is not an original/fresh hp number but one that was passed on from her friend when the original owner(OW), left. From info from other bros, it was revealed that the OW was quite pretty but had lousy service/attitude. So bros wanted me to confirm whether same girl but different name. Unable to do that as I have never met the OW before, tho I did contact Qian Er and she let me know bout the number origins.

Anyway, judging from my personal experience and the frs from others, it would seem that irregardless of whoever has the number now, bros are having a good time :D

So, to those who have the numbers, going by other frs excluding mine, she is indeed giving good service. Give it a try :)

Northern
26-08-2009, 02:54 PM
To lureheaven,
Whether is it her or not is not important, but i would like to stress one point strongly, by exposing the girls' contact openly you are actually increasing her risk of being caught and indirectly taking away the pleasure of the bros in here. The spirit of SBF is to share preicous gems with fellow bros and keep things at a discreet level but not .....

If you could not reach her in the next few days, i think you know the reason why.

Bro Superlong, it's ok. I don't think lureheaven posted the ad in adpost and then linked it here. Looking at the wordings in the adpost and comparing it to frs, I have a vague idea who did it. But that should not be the issue, cos when it comes to FLs, there's always going to be conflicts and when it comes to that, better to trust bros than fls.

It would be true to say that we cannot say for certain that she did not asked to be posted online in open contact, tho she said she did not when I asked her.

Important thing is that bros here don't get into conflicts cos of fls, not really worth it. If lureheaven did not do it, someone else would have linked it here. So no point harping him over it since the ad was with open contacts. I started out just wanting to help her out and share with bros a gem, not monetary gains nor free fuck(tho I think would have been a good idea to ask for it :p ), so maybe maximum publicity is the best course to help her out irregardless of my reservations. I myself do not feel too good bout the whole thing :confused: but there are still other gems out there to be appreciated and discovered and I go forth to commando :cool:.

You're a cool dude, don't let this bother you. Bros over Hos, dude :D

superlong
26-08-2009, 03:12 PM
Bro Superlong, it's ok. I don't think lureheaven posted the ad in adpost and then linked it here. Looking at the wordings in the adpost and comparing it to frs, I have a vague idea who did it. But that should not be the issue, cos when it comes to FLs, there's always going to be conflicts and when it comes to that, better to trust bros than fls.

It would be true to say that we cannot say for certain that she did not asked to be posted online in open contact, tho she said she did not when I asked her.

Important thing is that bros here don't get into conflicts cos of fls, not really worth it. If lureheaven did not do it, someone else would have linked it here. So no point harping him over it since the ad was with open contacts. I started out just wanting to help her out and share with bros a gem, not monetary gains nor free fuck(tho I think would have been a good idea to ask for it :p ), so maybe maximum publicity is the best course to help her out irregardless of my reservations. I myself do not feel too good bout the whole thing :confused: but there are still other gems out there to be appreciated and discovered and I go forth to commando :cool:.

You're a cool dude, don't let this bother you. Bros over Hos, dude :D
Bro Northern,

My apology, i was trying to explain to bro lureheaven that SBF have "eyes" and by linking to other site with WL numbers is as good as posting WL number in here (posting number in here is a taboo), am not harping him on adpost stuff. whoever or whatever puts up in the adpost is not my concern. My apology again if i sounded fiery.

Northern
26-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Bro Northern,

My apology, i was trying to explain to bro lureheaven that SBF have "eyes" and by linking to other site with WL numbers is opening another "playground" for "them", am not harping him on adpost stuff. whoever or whatever puts up in the adpost is not my concern. My apology again if i sounded fiery.

It's cool, two commandos better than one. Let's all go forth and chiong for the benefit of SBF and Mankind :) . Share and share.

catyes933
26-08-2009, 07:41 PM
First, thanks bro northern for Qian Er contact.

Reached hotel at the designated time and sms her the room number. After 5 mins she arrived. First look, very SYT. Then she proceeded to take off her clothes and I follow suit. She speak in a very lovely voice. When she took off all her clothes, I was impressed by her silky white and smooth skin. Very nice to touch. Her boobs are also very proportion to her body and nice to hold.

Everything was perfect till we proceed to the bed. She seems to be in a BIG RUSH. Suck my dick and nipples then proceed to put on cap and ride me. I was so sianz so might as well get over it asap. :mad:

After 1st shot, she went to grab the 2nd cap and want to proceed with the 2nd shot. I declined as I was getting a bit piss. :(

Gave her what she wanted so badly and ask her to leave first while I get a short nap.

Name : Qian Er
Look: 7/10
Body: Smooth and flawless skin. Nice ass as well
Frenching: NO
BBBJ: NO
AR : Yes
GFE : 1/10, too rush
FJ: 3/10
Attitude : Rushing for time (bad service to me)
Damage: 80 + 20(room)
RTF: Would have rtf many time if the service is much better. Haiz.

shanghaifun
26-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Finally figured out how to post photo link

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/215df6efdee5bc62d5c438520fc8eb1e/0/1594251.jpg)

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/79c25515500115a5846bd28b0a12023c/0/5424443.jpg)

Bro ts nice fine pm ctc pls

lureheaven
27-08-2009, 01:04 PM
To lureheaven,
Whether is it her or not is not important, but i would like to stress one point strongly, by exposing the girls' contact openly you are actually increasing her risk of being caught :mad: and indirectly taking away the pleasure of the bros in here:cool:. The spirit of SBF is to share preicous gems with fellow bros and keep things at a discreet level but not .....

I won't take credit for something I did not do. She or someone already expose her ctc openly in adpost, not only one but multiple posts.

If u referring to overwhelming responses from samters here then she got to thank me.

If u referring to AV, then no fear cos if AV wants to raid the FLs they would've found her ctc in adpost anyway.

sch123
27-08-2009, 03:45 PM
If i am not mistaken, this girl appeared in sbf sometime back using another name..she has short hair, ok looking, enhanced boobs, rushed svc and likes to say "eat yr birds nest" ?

harman
28-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Bro, This Qian'Er sounds too good to resist. Can I have the contact ? Thanks alot.

Northern
28-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Everything was perfect till we proceed to the bed. She seems to be in a BIG RUSH. Suck my dick and nipples then proceed to put on cap and ride me. I was so sianz so might as well get over it asap. :mad:

After 1st shot, she went to grab the 2nd cap and want to proceed with the 2nd shot. I declined as I was getting a bit piss. :(

Gave her what she wanted so badly and ask her to leave first while I get a short nap.

GFE : 1/10, too rush
FJ: 3/10
Attitude : Rushing for time (bad service to me)
Damage: 80 + 20(room)
RTF: Would have rtf many time if the service is much better. Haiz.

Don't know when you tried her but my inbox have you requesting her ctcs on the 26th. Her adpost was up by then(not by me) and I think that may have screwed things up. While she was only available on a screening basis, she may not have as many 'customers' and she was not in a rush so might as well provide good service and getting good frs. Now that she is in the open with contacts revealed, she has chosen to take the riskier option in return to make more appointments and money.

More appointments = Rush Rush ?

High volume of appointments = Rush Rush ??

catyes933
28-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Bro, I called her immediately after getting contact from you.
Anyway, no problem. Dun worry about it. :)

I also think she got a lot of appointments. Got calls coming in during her short stay with me in the room.

young_heart
28-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Don't know when you tried her but my inbox have you requesting her ctcs on the 26th. Her adpost was up by then(not by me) and I think that may have screwed things up. While she was only available on a screening basis, she may not have as many 'customers' and she was not in a rush so might as well provide good service and getting good frs. Now that she is in the open with contacts revealed, she has chosen to take the riskier option in return to make more appointments and money.

More appointments = Rush Rush ?

High volume of appointments = Rush Rush ??

Hi Bro, that day after session I asked her who recommended. She told me is 北方 :p

superlong
29-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Bro Northern and all,

I had recieved a few feedback that she is rushing and talking on the phone while working, this is real sad to hear. What i can only do is to advice her on her service but i doubt i can do much different as i am a cheongster as like all bros out there. One advice i would like to give is in my personal opinion, all WL service will drop once they get popular, so do consider this from time to time.

Meanwhile, i am ok with bad FR as it is for the benefit for bros in here.

superlong
31-08-2009, 06:42 AM
My apology to bros other there whom i did not reply their request. I did not reply not because of low points rather you do not have FR. Meanwhile, i have another thread on Sandy so remember to state who's contact you are requesting. My apology again.

Between, up me if you like the FR or the WL. Thanks.

Ronaldo@7
31-08-2009, 08:44 AM
bro, can share with me her contact? ;)

Northern
31-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Just so that fellow bros can know.

While she was under my, and subsequently Superlong's screening, we reviewed bros record before handing out nos. While I do not know what Superlong's rejection rate is like, I rejected about 50% of request due to no frs and such.

Conversely, those that got the nos are not all going to look for her, causing her appointsment to be periodic and thus no rush rush or anything and having to give good service so as to have good fr.

However, it would seem at this moment that screening left out someone who wanted to maybe make money off her and put her both on adpost and sgads. With an open contact, her volume of calls/appointments is going to increase significantly. And it is obvious at this point that while whoever put her up on adpost and sgads made money off her to do so( I have an idea who you are but not going to state it in the open as I maybe wrong and do not want to accuse the wrong person), Qian Er has decided to adopt the fuck and run method(probably on the same person's coaching?).

One bro has zapped me for a bad recommendation, while the zapping is correct, the reason ought to be that I was too bloody horny to see further into her character and no, not an invite for further zapping :( .

And also to the person(not bro), who got her contact and made money off her, making her money first, service don't know where. Just know that you turned a gem into someone that ppl are going to avoid. For your short term gain, you screwed up her potential future earnings and the enjoyment of bros here. Expletives will be mentally directed at you instead of writing it out.

As it is, wash my hands off her. Have already let her know of her degrading rep in sbf and that is all I can do.

My apologies :(

Northern
31-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Hi Bro, that day after session I asked her who recommended. She told me is 北方 :p

If I am not wrong, you got to her before the adpost thing so things will still be good service and all. I think that most of the screw-ups are after the adpost and sgads which started around 24th or 25th. Kinda demoralizing for me. Bah....still others to dig out, only thing is that how do you avoid having your gem fall into the hands of okt after you recommend to bros ?

wire3818
31-08-2009, 12:37 PM
bro, can pls pm me contact.

thanks in adv

sex hunger
31-08-2009, 06:53 PM
First of all, thanks bro super long for Qian Er contact.

Reached hotel at the designated time and sms her room number. She arrived in 5 mins while i was still bathing. When i open the door, wah not bad looking. While i was drying myself she proceeded to take off her clothes, when she took off all her clothes, nice boobs and smooth skin. She went to wash up and within seconds she came out and say she is ready. I was wondering if she really wash clean clean, as later i want to suck those nice boobs.

She suck my nipples and attack my cock fast and furious the moment she come on the bed. I ask her if she is rushing for time and she just stop to reply a sms. My cock soften immediately, totally sian. Then she ask if i rushing to anywhere later? if not later she go home get some stuff and can i send her to a classmate's house? I was thinking wat the fuck is this, sucking half way reply sms and tell me all this rubbish.

She continued to give me fast and furious bbbj then cap and ride on me. She just own time own target without waiting for my replying so I din bother to hold and just get over it. I was think knn din get to suck the boobs or touch her chee bye all over liao, si bei tu lan.

After 1st shot, she grab the 2nd cap carry on with bbbj and cap on me. I ask her wat is she trying to do, she say she wants some more. I told her i need some time to recover mah. She say ok and jump down from bed to bath. When she came out starts getting dress and say she going home to get some stuff and will be back so i can send her to her classmate's place. She ask me to pay before she left and say its $100. I was too piss off to bargain and told her i need to go off, cannot send her.

Name : Qian Er
Look: 7/10 (sweet innocent looking)
Body: Smooth and flawless skin. Nice ass as well
Frenching: NO
BBBJ: short, fast and furious
AR : nil
GFE : 1/10, very rush, left within 15 mins
FJ: 1/10 too fast only one position
Attitude : 1/10 Rushing for time (bad service to me)
Damage: 100 + 20(room)
RTF: I must be out of my mind

superlong
01-09-2009, 04:10 AM
Too all bros out there, please give this qian er a miss !!! Suddenly her service turns to the worse and more and more bros out there getting bad experience !!

Please understand, As i am a cheongster like all bros in here! I cannot control what she do and what she does !!

ADT007
01-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Avoid this FL at all cost.

Read my bad experience here ~~!!! :mad:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/143803-cute-syt20-bbbj-pix-2.html

Bloody Qian Er pretending to be Sandy !!!

sch123
01-09-2009, 04:49 PM
This Qian Er or whatever was formerly known as Kitty under another bro lah...had her a few mths back..experience is excactly as what bros had described..session finished in < 20 mins..in terms of looks and body she is ok..boobs are enhanced though...the thing with her is like she is just going thru the motion..didnt even try to start a conversation with u..after the session she quickly went into the shower..dressed up, aske u for $ and went off..all the while i was still lying in bed ..wondering wtf is she rushing to ? :mad:

Northern
01-09-2009, 07:26 PM
What a bloody mess !!! :mad:
Allow me to just summarize the events.

I find her, I screw her, great service, help to put her up to share.

Thread got deleted(still not too sure why), bro superlong started it up again with FR on good service.

Other favourable FRs followed, bro superlong and me screen request and send out contacts.

Her contacts appear in adpost and sgads without my knowledge.

FRs started to get screwed upside down. Many calls while in session, lousy service, want more money.

Simple summary but to the point.

So, Mr. OKT, you wanted to make money off her thro our frs. So now enjoy her frs ever since she got under your wing.

To all Bros, I am truly sorry. Only thing I can say is that I did not expect a fellow 'BRO' inside here to snatch over another bro's gem and then make a bloody mess of everything.

Will not hand out her contacts anymore so please do not pm me for it. She has an okt that makes money handing out her contacts. Go adpost or sgads or whatever, service not assured.

My apologies for a gem gone bad.

buko
01-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Thanx to Bro Superlong for the fr. At least you know you truly stumbled onto a gem when there are others who agree with you. Bro Superlong can give out contacts of Qian Er but FRs beforehand is a must so, no fr then sorry about it dudes.

Given that I do not know who has been given contacts and who hasn't, I'll leave it to Bro Superlong to decide as it's his thread and I'm not online as much as I would like to.

can share ctc?

Northern
01-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Dear (suspected) OKT, I have pm you asking you to defend yourself in case I made a mistake. I know you will look into this thread sooner or later, so even if you ignore the PM, you will still see this.

I'll give you some time to PM me your side of the story, if not, after a reasonable amount of time(3 days?), I will consider revealing your identity in the open. You will be viewed as someone who takes gals from others and then turning them into complete pariahs for your own gain.

Will be waiting for your reply.

superlong
02-09-2009, 02:43 AM
Bro Northern and boblee,

Both please calm down lah.. take my advice, drop this and move on, remember we are here to have a happy bonk and not make enemies, beside i am the kuku who kanna zap and not you all mah...Ask yourself this question, when you guys are pissed and arguing down here, and the bloody WL who is the cause of all this is still happily earning her money out there, don't you find it silly? What is the point?

It's a WL choice on what path she wants to take good or bad service and as bros here we only help if they need us to and provided it's worthwhile.

Northern
02-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Dear (suspected) OKT, I have pm you asking you to defend yourself in case I made a mistake. I know you will look into this thread sooner or later, so even if you ignore the PM, you will still see this.

I'll give you some time to PM me your side of the story, if not, after a reasonable amount of time(3 days?), I will consider revealing your identity in the open. You will be viewed as someone who takes gals from others and then turning them into complete pariahs for your own gain.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Who the fuck you are calling a (suspected) OKT, get you facts correct before you pointing your finger. I paid her a visit just like any other Bros here, during the session, she asked me to help her as she said it had been a week gone but only 1 or 2 bros have looked for her, not like you told her tat she will have alot of customers.

If you think by posting in adpost will mean alot of customers then every gals will go there instead of posting here. And alot of customers does not mean her service will deteriorate. Ask every bros here, wat is your motive? Since after I help her, you have been very furious, like you dun hope that she is doing well. You know wat, if she is doing well, you will not get your FREE fuck. Immediately, you know you getting nothing from her, you wan to drop her and intro another 20yo SYT. Your intention is very clear.

And fuck you, I do not collect money or hope to have free fuck like you, All the gals tat I help post here or even my forum is OKT free. I even dun allow any agent to post on my forum.

Lastly, superlong = northern. Any bros will have noticed that long time ago. Bcos we are all here to cheong gals, not making anything out of it.

Hmmm, as I read thro my various postings, including my pm to you, it is obvious I have been pretty civil. Maybe you feel I have been hammering you anonymously or whatever.

You have your side, I have mine.

And do you know what truly sucks ?

Look at the timing and the lousy frs.

Free Boink and Money ? Is this what she told you ?

So what happened ?

If someone else wants to help her out, by all means do so. So my 'clone' superlong put up the thread and gave out her contacts. I don't recall me castigating him for it. And why ? Service was still there and I shared in the gladness that at least contributed a gem to SBF.

After adpost and sgads ? You can see for yourself.

Tho something I do have to say in full fairness to you too. I do not know what went on between you and Qian Er, but let's just say your brief explanation contradicted hers. And in this case, I wonder what she said to you about me ? Ever wonder that she is feeding both what each had to hear to make you feel she is underappreciated ?

It's kinda hard for me to promise her many clients when I did not get any form of gratuities from her. Let's just say that whatever you said she told you, rather big difference from what she told me.

Not going to point by point rebut you. Thread at this point is only four pages long, anyone with ten minutes can just read thro and get the idea of what I did.

Are we going to get into a powertool - hamster - wan er kind of sbf rebuttal, cursing and swearing ? You decide, but over a lying girl ?

Northern
03-09-2009, 12:46 AM
The Qian Er thing.

Do I believe what she said about you or am I to believe what you said about her ?

Specifically, getting into dispute/conflict over a gal in here can 'demonstrate' our machoism or rather stupidity. Obviously she told whatever she needed to say to get the best result for her. As for why I stop all my recommendations of her, you would too if the frs are like hell.

To hell with it. As in one of my threads.

Bros over Hos.

flyuphigh
03-09-2009, 12:17 PM
upup this PRC last week.. sorry bro for the late FR

i don't wish to type much on the FR..

it totally suck

looks: 7/10
Frenching: no (she got bad breath)
FJ: 5/10 she just sit and ride and ride.. no other position -.-
BJ: 6/10 she knows how to blow
CIM: YES
Damage: $150 (1 shot in mouth,1 shot while riding)

overall, i think she's not worth the money..no sexual feeling only over monetary.. damn..

Man_in_Black
08-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Just tried her,
Call her and arranged meeting location, book room and receive sms from her to bath first. (services -2) She came and the first things she did was to ask me for money (-2) I give her $80 but she ask for $150 and said that $80 only for massage. I told her that I had quoted 80/1/1 and 140/2/2 in forum (-2). I show her the thread with my HP. She ask ok lo . Strip and give me bj for 20sec and then ride me with hard. Told her to stop and lay down. Cum after ten min. she just dressed and left total time spent in room (20min)
and totally unenjoyable :L
Looks: 7/10 (not 22 years old) mid 20s to 30s
FJ: 5/10
BJ: 5/10
Services -10/10
Damage: $80
RTF: NEVER

superlong
08-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Bro Main In Black,

Maybe you missed my post and some others earlier, Qian Er now has changed in attitude and already warned all bros not to try her anymore.

star99
09-09-2009, 12:38 AM
Bro Nothern,
Pls share Qian Er ctc, thks in adv!!!

Northern
09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Bros who want her contacts, do read thro whole thread for your own benefit.

If still want, go to adpost.

coolzerg
09-09-2009, 04:28 PM
hei, im keen... pm me her hp number...thanks:)

jec808
09-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks to bro Northern for her contact. Tried her last week and was so angry and disappointed and did not to want write any FR.
The worst I had encounter.
If only I had read the last few posting earlier.

The whole session is EXACTLY what bro Man in Black posted.
Yes less then 20 minutes she is off.
Engage her at your own risk.

Anyway thanks to bro for sharing.

donkie75
12-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 5/10 (blow less then 1 min)
GFE : 5/10
FJ: 5/10
AR: Never try
Painting: 4/10 (too fast)
Frenching: Didn’t try
Damage: $80
RTF: nope
she say she is $150/1 but i say here only $80.she unwilling and all done within 30 min :) this is for my case

sexalogy
19-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Bro, Can PM me her contact? Will post FR after trying... Thanks!