PDA

View Full Version : To all the AV officer

wolf20002
04-10-2003, 04:37 PM
The RAID rap

I Know you raid Health Centre,Ktv
Because of your JOB
But the girls will lose their JOB
And we BROS here will not get our blow JOB.......

kingkong
04-10-2003, 07:39 PM
HC Girls are Nightingales

They help our itchy brothers to release our sexual tension.
Indirectly sacrificing for many young innocent girls and preventing them from being attacked by sex hunger WOLVES.

I think more than 80% brothers just request for cheaper HJ.
HJ is safe and not evil. So why disapprove them from doing HJ.
If a rapist just ask for HJ from his victim, don’t know what will the judge’s sentence be, hor ?

Be more open minded la brother or sister AV !
HC girls are doing a good community service indirectly.
You think the Government don’t know meh ?
Just count and see how many HC are approved to operate in this small island.

heroadvert
04-10-2003, 07:45 PM
I think quite good idea! I for one just go MP for the good massage and HJ only never go for any other services.

Legalised handjob in HC and MP.

No need to advertised big big in the papers that says "SINGAPORE LEGALISED HJ" can just past the ruling and pepper the papers with research done that HJ reduces the risk of prostate cancer(heard somewhere before).

Maybe should not call it HJ anymore because it sounds very seedy maybe should call it Alternative Massage.

Anyway i don't think the government will allow it anyway just wishful thinking on my part.

Cheers

LeeYokeYuen
05-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Maybe by making it legal it would reduce the number of rape cases ??

craziemonkie
06-10-2003, 01:39 AM
hello dis dogs rely on the takings from e HC owners if govt legalise it den where r the dogs going 2 draw their income from??? but Y r we talking abt dis here??? R dose dogs from AVB reading dis forum??? not bad now they go high tech but can dey trace us from dis website bcos i juz call dem dogs.......Grrrrrrrrr
ops..........here doggie doggie........... a bone 4 u to chew so got no time to go bark at the HC girls.......

Darknites
06-10-2003, 10:06 AM
aiya.. a vice is always considered a vice in tis country... unless the law no longer regard it as a vice anymore...

so the job of AV is precisely to stop such "vice". if you tell the AV officers to not do their job, then, they will have no job... who got time to care about whether the gals have their job or not.

anyway, how to legalise HJ in HCs? so when AV enter to conduct spot-checks.. those with pants down, cap on doing HJs can continue.. those gals with pants down will get caught? Ultimately, the AV officers still have to do their job of raiding... as sexual conduct is still not legal, even if HJ is legal...

there's no way to divide the 2 acts lar... to bros who just want to vent some anger on this and catch some AV attention.. good try... to the bros who operate HCs and think putting words in this thread would act as an appeal... think twice.. think it would attract more attention to your centre then the reverse.

hahaha.. me talk so much, but me not AV..

Cheers,
Shadow

mccormick
06-10-2003, 12:31 PM
Hokkien Rap:

yo..yo...yo...
AV AV mai ah ni..
Wa lang bah lu ai teh ni ni
Li chor kang
Wa chor cunt
Boh Char bor , chor simi CUNT!!!
yo.. yo... yo...

mccormick
06-10-2003, 12:45 PM
English version:

yo.. yo.. yo...
AV AV dun like dat
We juz wanna squeeze the breast
U do your job
We love blowjob
No more gals, I lost my job!!!
yo.. yo.. yo..

tikus69
06-10-2003, 03:18 PM
Didn't the prime minister say that if the government didn't say it is not allowed, then it is allowed? So, the government didn't say HJ not allowed what? They also didn't say FJ not allowed what? So, everything is allowed lah?

chinchai
06-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Maybe AV should call up all bosses of HC/TN Shop to give them a proper understanding of what they can do and what cannot do. I heard some raid will done like undercover go for massage and ask for HJ. The gal get arrested if they do it for them.....that's a low down trick and unfair. Sometime the gals just tryin very hard to please us....sometime they don't even ask for any extra money. (Actually the PDMM always thought that it's a way to hold their client and most important part of the massage. Only some smart alec start to tip them and let them get the ideal that they can charge for it.)
It is sometime very stressful when a man has no ways to release themself and the gals are doing us a favour by also let us touch her body to ease our sexual desires. Who don't hv tis problem??? Even the gays have also want to touch somebody sometime.
Really, AV SHOULD NOT MAKE A DEAL OUT THIS ISSUE AND GO FOR THE BIG PROBLEM IN GL. Those PRC WL are here for quick bucks and bring the money back to their country and that is bad for Singapore economy. Standing on the our street also bad for our image.
Don't anybody wonder which is really BAD? Simple tension release done in close room or Turning some street in Singapore to be A BIG International MEAT MARKET???

bonsoir
06-10-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by mccormick
Hokkien Rap:

yo..yo...yo...
AV AV mai ah ni..
Wa lang bah lu ai teh ni ni
Li chor kang
Wa chor cunt
Boh Char bor , chor simi CUNT!!!
yo.. yo... yo...

bwaaaahhhhhaahaahah....

You very good lah bro, solid rap man. The best one I heard so far!!! hahahahhaha!:D

rivervale3
06-10-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by bonsoir
bwaaaahhhhhaahaahah....

You very good lah bro, solid rap man. The best one I heard so far!!! hahahahhaha!:D

Agree!!

:D

mccormick
07-10-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by bonsoir
bwaaaahhhhhaahaahah....

Thanks brudder bonsoir and rivervale.... hope u all enjoy the english version too.... whahaha... :D

bonsoir
09-10-2003, 09:54 AM
Thanks brudder bonsoir and rivervale.... hope u all enjoy the english version too.... whahaha... :D

Bwahhhaaaaa!!

I've cut and paste and sent it to a few of my friends and after reading it? they also buay tahan!

THink your Rap may be doing it;s rounds in the internet liao. Who knows? record label company may look u up to do a rap and then suddenly strike it rich! hahahahah!! in Sammy's forum, anything can happen ar...don forget us when you strike rich ar!

Cheers dude!;)

ian_dragonboat
09-10-2003, 09:59 AM
AV officers... there is a few TOM BOY in AV department. and her ranking is officer, dun play play lor.

ian_dragonboat
09-10-2003, 10:06 AM
to all the AV officer,

hi, 1991 , u raid my brothel at river valley PACIFIC MANSION. 15 thai-gal was caught tat nite. 12 year had past...many of u had been promoted liao.
another few year when i reach age 35, i will apply for a permit to operate a legal brothel. hope u guy will approve , ok?

honda03
09-10-2003, 01:28 PM
woahh bro ian,

you had an mp at age of 23?? this is really what they call starting young...

any idea who tipped them off about your establishment?

ian_dragonboat
09-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by honda03
woahh bro ian,

you had an mp at age of 23?? this is really what they call starting young...

any idea who tipped them off about your establishment?
tat time, when kana caught , me only 17++++. almost 18. when sentence. lucky is underage. send to RTC. not changi lor.
me since young grew up in GL. watever i did, i count myself lucky i never come across DRUG CASE.. ( IN MY GANG RULE, KANA caugh take drug, big case)

mccormick
09-10-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
tat time, when kana caught , me only 17++++. almost 18. when sentence. lucky is underage. send to RTC. not changi lor.
me since young grew up in GL. watever i did, i count myself lucky i never come across DRUG CASE.. ( IN MY GANG RULE, KANA caugh take drug, big case)

so i suppose u turned over a good leaf now??

ian_dragonboat
09-10-2003, 02:37 PM
so i suppose u turned over a good leaf now??

after 7 solid year behind wall.... dun turn over, left it to rotten meh? now just relax lor...work, home, and dragonboat lor

mccormick
09-10-2003, 02:45 PM
after 7 solid year behind wall.... dun turn over, left it to rotten meh? now just relax lor...work, home, and dragonboat lor

whaha... work u working as??? so eng and can reply so fast 1 har??

ian_dragonboat
09-10-2003, 03:00 PM
whaha... work u working as??? so eng and can reply so fast 1 har??

hahaha, got chance we meet lor....talk over here dangerous. u dunno how is watching.

mccormick
09-10-2003, 03:15 PM
hahaha, got chance we meet lor....talk over here dangerous. u dunno how is watching.

lol... ok ok..

wolf20002
10-10-2003, 12:55 PM
to all the AV officer,

hi, 1991 , u raid my brothel at river valley PACIFIC MANSION. 15 thai-gal was caught tat nite. 12 year had past...many of u had been promoted liao.
another few year when i reach age 35, i will apply for a permit to operate a legal brothel. hope u guy will approve , ok?

When you start your operation of legal brothel,do not forget about the BROS in sammyboy.Give us some discount,I m sure a lot of BROS will support you.You may one day become Sextrepeuner of Geylang.

Keep it up BRO.:D

ian_dragonboat
10-10-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by wolf20002
When you start your operation of legal brothel,do not forget about the BROS in sammyboy.Give us some discount,I m sure a lot of BROS will support you.You may one day become Sextrepeuner of Geylang.

Keep it up BRO.:D

but nowaday the lisense for legal brothel very hard to get liao.some more must wait till my age 35. mayb i save some more. open a HC in 2 year time. hee hee, thanks for yr support.

bcose of hard to apply for lisence, tat s y alot of my friend still prefer to work illegal in back lane. play hide and seek with AV. and dun have to follow the many rule & regular of AV

chinchai
10-10-2003, 02:42 PM
[mayb i save some more. open a HC in 2 year time. hee hee, thanks for yr support.

bcose of hard to apply for lisence, tat s y alot of my friend still prefer to work illegal in back lane. play hide and seek with AV. and dun have to follow the many rule & regular of AV [/B]

ian_dragonboat But AV also raid HC leh? Learn from Bugis HC they got lookout around the building....

ian_dragonboat
10-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by chinchai
ian_dragonboat But AV also raid HC leh? Learn from Bugis HC they got lookout around the building....

yah, they do raid HC. but not everyday.
in operating HC, the most important thing is u dun get customer compliant. if recieve complaint case, AV sure come disturb and investigate. they also know every HC got sex involve. just dun get complaint lor. other than then, they just go for routine check lor.

plus, make sure yr gal got lisence, got go medical check on time.

mccormick
10-10-2003, 03:35 PM
but nowaday the lisense for legal brothel very hard to get liao.some more must wait till my age 35. mayb i save some more. open a HC in 2 year time. hee hee, thanks for yr support.

bcose of hard to apply for lisence, tat s y alot of my friend still prefer to work illegal in back lane. play hide and seek with AV. and dun have to follow the many rule & regular of AV

siao eh... u start ur own business... I sure support u 1....

ian_dragonboat
10-10-2003, 03:41 PM
siao eh... u start ur own business... I sure support u 1....
xie xie

chinchai
10-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Hmm...looks like you hv done some home works.....sure many of forum reader will support you..man!

ian_dragonboat
11-10-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by lingoBoy
Will a customer be arrested by AV,if caught with pants down?I mean in HC,because so far,me very lucky,didn't kena raid...

my style, if i wanna go FJ in tat HC, pls rejuest for room furthest to the main entrance. when AV raid, confirm the raid start from 1st room...

AVIATION
11-10-2003, 11:55 AM
my style, if i wanna go FJ in tat HC, pls rejuest for room furthest to the main entrance. when AV raid, confirm the raid start from 1st room...

Hi bro, Are U sure they start from First room?
Not necessary, ok !!

Heard about the case to a HC in Golden mile ? ( not so nice to mention the HC name)

So, to hv fun with a piece of mind, fully enjoy and free from these raiding wories, I think GL is still the best !
Agree?
Oso Bro ian_ , U will hv my support to start a brothel in GL:)

ian_dragonboat
11-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by AVIATION
Hi bro, Are U sure they start from First room?
Not necessary, ok !!

Heard about the case to a HC in Golden mile ? ( not so nice to mention the HC name)

So, to hv fun with a piece of mind, fully enjoy and free from these raiding wories, I think GL is still the best !
Agree?
Oso Bro ian_ , U will hv my support to start a brothel in GL:)

when i reach age 35, i will try apply for the lisence, hee hee.

mayb i should say, most of the time, they start to raid from the 1st room nearest to where they walk in.

gedangsa
12-10-2003, 02:53 AM
Since all of us cheongster don't like AV, whether you like it or not, all of us gotta get used to it, just like SARS, we must learn to live with them. So, like SARS we must also understand them.

Actually, these AV officers are oso carrying out orders and to earn a living, maybe they oso cheong during their off days. If you see their action, they actually not that bad lah bcos they don't harass us fellow Singaporean cheongster, they only try frighten the girls.

As for KTV, when a raid is conducted, usually all girls are let off bcos they only check for overstayer and drugs [I think]. Of cos they know the girls r not supposed to work there but they still let them off. So, hats off to the AV officers, they still have some compasionate heart, so don't over-hate them.

You see there are 6 categoris of KTV girls:-

1. Tourist Visa
These girls usually you can bonk them bcos they need to earn back their money in a quick possible way bcos their maximum stay here is only 14+14=28 days. If AV send these girls home, very poor thing, they kana go back without recovering all their money paid out to agent...etc..

2. Social Visit Pass
Same as tourist visa except their time here is slightlt longer about 30+30 = 2 months but their cost also higher. These girls also poor thing if kana send back.

3. Student Visa
Not all girls in this category can be bonked and they can afford to be selective.

4. Employment Pass
Girls in these category are actually the ones with the greatest lies. They have all the time to slowy recover their cost, they r oso selective in who they bonk, they r also the ones who play hard to get & makes you fall in love with them and then getting you to buy a lot of things for her b4 u can fuck her (some even no fuck. haha), simply bcos time is on ther side. Why greatest lier ? Bcos, on employment pass they are allowed to work but they are supposed to work only for the company that sponsor them (eg Campany A sponsor her but then she pay company A an agreed sum so that company A falsely certify that the girl is their employee, thus the employment pass will always be extended) but instead they work in KTV. If you try to tackle her over a long period before long you kana help her to shift house bcos these girls always kana complain from neighbour as they come back too late and make a lot of noise...sooner kana chase out...so look for place again...and the cycle continues....

5. Permanent Residents
Very few of them around, these are usually old bird liao that manage to hook a Singaporean or PR...so don't waste time with them. They are smarter than us, they think many steps ahead of us

6 Singaporean
Well, what can I say ?

To all the AV officers, if you can, don't sent them back bcos they never harm anyone. But if you must to show your boss that you are working, then send home those on employment pass, not so poor thing bcos they already recover their losses. Also, those on employment pass are the greedy, cunning ones that play with us Sinaporean cheongster, so if you must, look for them bcos their "sins" are greater - they collaborate with more parties to "cheat"

Anyway, just to set the record straight, I have nothing against any girls of the 6 categories and neither am I an AV office nor an anti-AV officer.

Tks 4 reading my 2 cents worth of opinion. If your opinion is different, please feel free to disagree with me but no flaming please.......Tks

Antonio
12-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Hei Brudder Ge Ge..

Thought I add on to your AV education/orientation to the new officers. Yes sir Yes sir three bags wool... Baa Baaa

a) CAT A is good clean massage at competitive rates ($35/hr) like soothing where it is safe from the authorities and in an ambience where it is clean, filled with scent and you can have a good shower.
b) CAT B is the Tui Na where you can get very good massage. Follow up with having a chinese mistress but of course do not expect much from the PTMM. However now veri dangerous to visit as the AV/immigration is on the prowl. Look for the cleaner ones as Chinese Nationals are veri dirty. HJ may be cheap at $20/30 but shit the towels are really dirty and some no showers. Now not worth for the excitement of these places. Get them out to f... and not in the shitty cubicles. They are now desparate for money.
c) CAT C is the HC. For massage do not waste your time but to fantasise and wait for the knock knock blind date can sometimes be veri exciting. exciting to strip naked and show your mandom didi and play with funky things. But 10% chance of being raided and bailed out by wife Hee! Hee!
d) CAT D Geylang, this is highlighted in other thread. Good f..... service with the protection of the Government Of Singapore. Ease of mind except for health reasons. Five course bbbj,arse rimming, toe sucking and fj meal for 150. Those who enjoy sex and not bf/gf feeling Geylang is the best place to go. Straight to the point.
e) CAT E Freelane/Kallang Oasis/Karaoke. Well health conditions is foremost but no worri of authorities but beware of them stealing your wallet. Challenge to so called succed is the key here. This fantasy can sometimes be veri veri exciting. Ugly men suceeding in beautiful women but shit all they want is shakespeare play and so veri money gian.

hope i tried to summarise the cat level for brothers to pick Hee! Hee! Beam me up.........

hsienloong
12-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by kingkong
HC Girls are Nightingales

They help our itchy brothers to release our sexual tension.
Indirectly sacrificing for many young innocent girls and preventing them from being attacked by sex hunger WOLVES.

I think more than 80% brothers just request for cheaper HJ.
HJ is safe and not evil. So why disapprove them from doing HJ.
If a rapist just ask for HJ from his victim, don’t know what will the judge’s sentence be, hor ?

Be more open minded la brother or sister AV !
HC girls are doing a good community service indirectly.
You think the Government don’t know meh ?
Just count and see how many HC are approved to operate in this small island.

Some MPs even patronise HCs.
Recently, a Taiwanese minister has been widely censured for visiting a spa providing "erotic massage services".

jag_71
12-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Just a quick thought.....

If you are in HC, and, friendly with the girl, and have a BJ/FJ. Then, forgetting any visa issues, what have you done that is illegal ???

I mean, if no money has/had changed hands, then it is sex betweem two consenting adults right ????

If I take my wife to HC, and, after we both get a massage we fuck in the room, then how ??? arrest us ???

hehehehehehe :D

something to think about.......

chukeliang
12-10-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by jag_71
Just a quick thought.....

If you are in HC, and, friendly with the girl, and have a BJ/FJ. Then, forgetting any visa issues, what have you done that is illegal ???

I mean, if no money has/had changed hands, then it is sex betweem two consenting adults right ????

If I take my wife to HC, and, after we both get a massage we fuck in the room, then how ??? arrest us ???

hehehehehehe :D

something to think about.......
HC rule is such...........
whether pay or not pay , as long as hv sex inside the room , it's prohibited.
So if the gal give free fuck to her hc boyfriend , still illegal.

sbn2863
13-10-2003, 12:01 AM
Is that really the rule? Goodness! Does not sounds logic leh. How about with gf at those VIP rooms in Spa which you are entitle to use the room privately after treatment?

Originally posted by chukeliang
HC rule is such...........
whether pay or not pay , as long as hv sex inside the room , it's prohibited.
So if the gal give free fuck to her hc boyfriend , still illegal.

ian_dragonboat
14-10-2003, 10:31 AM
Ya man,bro Ian,I also support you.Import Korean and Jap babes ok?Your business sure HUAT ah.......cos Geylang don't have Korean and Jap babes...

Cheers
lingoboy

jap & korean.... too expansive. reason, over in thier own country the YAKUZA control the sex indutry. a bonk can any time cost u sing$500.
for import and export, it is wise to import cheap stuff to better market. u can find almost ZERO % of sg chick working in thai or indonesia or malaysia.

in my time, the early 90's, thai chick is still not legalise. in tat time, so many underground thai brothel operating. those samster tat cheong in those time will know. then everything get out of control, so the AV decide, since they cant control it, y not legalise it--mostly bcose of AIDS.

i can foresee, the PRC in singapore is abt to get out of control too.

mayb soon, the AV will approve for a PRC brothel. too bad, me still need 5 more year to reach 35. if not, me sure apply the lisense!!! haiz..

ian_dragonboat
14-10-2003, 10:56 AM
sorry... wrong post

ian_dragonboat
14-10-2003, 11:25 AM
wrong post?haha...ok

cheers
lingoboy
if the AV is reading this forum, i believe they might be digging up their old files. and see who is me. hahaha, they sure wanna see how have the 17year old pimp grow up after 12year.

wolf20002
18-10-2003, 02:30 PM
Thank you AV officers.Come to think of it, you have contributed a lot to the HC and Ktv.You have get rid of the old ones,so that new replacement will come.YUMSENG AV.;)

ian_dragonboat
18-10-2003, 02:41 PM
Thank you AV officers.Come to think of it, you have contributed a lot to the HC and Ktv.You have get rid of the old ones,so that new replacement will come.YUMSENG AV.;)

even without the AV, the old hen will eventually be replace by the
fresh chick ....

wat AV is more concern is the spread of STD..and worse AIDS.
with more legal sex joint, AV can monitor better, forcing the working galz to go for medical check-up.

wolf20002
18-10-2003, 02:53 PM
with more legal sex joint, AV can monitor better, forcing the working galz to go for medical check-up. [/B][/QUOTE]

What AV main concern is that if they catch nothing,they will ended up losing their job.Imagine no special in all HC or KTV,the only place of release is legimated brothel.Most AV will be out of JOB.:p

The_Hustler
18-10-2003, 02:58 PM
with more legal sex joint, AV can monitor better, forcing the working galz to go for medical check-up.

What AV main concern is that if they catch nothing,they will ended up losing their job.Imagine no special in all HC or KTV,the only place of release is legimated brothel.Most AV will be out of JOB.:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah, fret n worry not for the AV's nous.

Have u ever tried fumigating those irritating bugs yet they never cease to appear back in our lives?

I Love Bugs!
The Hustler

Hitman
18-10-2003, 03:04 PM
if the AV is reading this forum, i believe they might be digging up their old files. and see who is me. hahaha, they sure wanna see how have the 17year old pimp grow up after 12year. I'm sure they're doing that! ;)

Running 10km again today...:cool:

ian_dragonboat
18-10-2003, 03:04 PM

What AV main concern is that if they catch nothing,they will ended up losing their job.Imagine no special in all HC or KTV,the only place of release is legimated brothel.Most AV will be out of JOB.:p [/B][/QUOTE]

AV main concern is catch nothing? if they need to fill up their ROTI-VAN, one round in geylang...whole car full.

well... u believe it or not, they somehow also got a quota.
each week how many operation to go on GL PRC, KTV, Niteclub , HC. etc

ian_dragonboat
18-10-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Hitman
I'm sure they're doing that! ;)

Running 10km again today...:cool:

aiyah, how many 17 year old pimp they have in their files?

hee hee, ther find me, most is go HQ drink kopi lor

ian_dragonboat
18-10-2003, 03:11 PM

if.... i am saying IF, if one day, there is no more case for AV to break, cant caught any illeagal cases--but, the rate of STD & AIDS drop to 0%.
do u think they will lost their job or they will be praise and get bonus??

Hitman
18-10-2003, 04:04 PM
aiyah, how many 17 year old pimp they have in their files?

hee hee, ther find me, most is go HQ drink kopi lor Drink kopi? No reason for them to call you out of the blue...

By the way, read your posting about Hooters the other time, do you know if it will be crowded usually on Saturdays? Thinking of going there to watch the Arsenal/Chelsea game tonight... Never been there on a EPL night, so not too sure about the crowd...

Have a good weekend...

jng1103
18-10-2003, 08:58 PM

well... u believe it or not, they somehow also got a quota.
each week how many operation to go on GL PRC, KTV, Niteclub , HC. etc

u sure AV oso has quota to meet every month? haha... that's sales or MLM job ler...

so to all AV, if u cant meet ur quota, feel free to email me for a new job... but this time NO QUOTA... haha...

jimbo
[email protected]

nokia6110
18-10-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by jng1103
u sure AV oso has quota to meet every month? haha... that's sales or MLM job ler...

so to all AV, if u cant meet ur quota, feel free to email me for a new job... but this time NO QUOTA... haha...

jimbo
[email protected]
not quota i think,
but gauge by no. of complain from public, wives,
and others busy body.

think they r like education officer, teacher, if got parent complain , LIAO!.

so they r trying to make HC prostitute to be low profile, and make sure they are'nt so much complain .

Try ringing them if u knoe the phone no. and make up a story abt a hc,
the response to U will be
" so far we hv no time to go and check that hc lah, ...........blah blah blah,
Last time got check lah..........
Blah blah blah.........

nokia6110
18-10-2003, 10:23 PM
not all officer went there r AV,
some r fire men,
other r MOM checking work permit.
(remember 1 worker kenna caught at MIKO 2 yrs back, sent back to Blangala)

some went there to investigate lost of wallet, as complain by customer who blur blur used the lockers,
those old timer will knoe that , they hv one safe box for safe keeping at the counter.
(coz 1 key can open many lockers in the changing room,
dun tell ppl about it)

ian_dragonboat
19-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Drink kopi? No reason for them to call you out of the blue...

By the way, read your posting about Hooters the other time, do you know if it will be crowded usually on Saturdays? Thinking of going there to watch the Arsenal/Chelsea game tonight... Never been there on a EPL night, so not too sure about the crowd...

Have a good weekend...

tat time we went, for the live 7pm match...abt 10 table. well, got 2 table r a ALL-GALZ group. me leave after the match at 9 plus.
but, if just go there watch football, not tat good, cose the tv not big. somemore so many BALL-WITh-MOLE walking around, can hardly concentrate on the football match

power69
19-10-2003, 06:08 PM
Maybe AV should call up all bosses of HC/TN Shop to give them a proper understanding of what they can do and what cannot do. I heard some raid will done like undercover go for massage and ask for HJ. The gal get arrested if they do it for them.....that's a low down trick and unfair. Sometime the gals just tryin very hard to please us....sometime they don't even ask for any extra money. (Actually the PDMM always thought that it's a way to hold their client and most important part of the massage. Only some smart alec start to tip them and let them get the ideal that they can charge for it.)
It is sometime very stressful when a man has no ways to release themself and the gals are doing us a favour by also let us touch her body to ease our sexual desires. Who don't hv tis problem??? Even the gays have also want to touch somebody sometime.
Really, AV SHOULD NOT MAKE A DEAL OUT THIS ISSUE AND GO FOR THE BIG PROBLEM IN GL. Those PRC WL are here for quick bucks and bring the money back to their country and that is bad for Singapore economy. Standing on the our street also bad for our image.
Don't anybody wonder which is really BAD? Simple tension release done in close room or Turning some street in Singapore to be A BIG International MEAT MARKET???
this low class tricks used by av is only for those hc (pros den) who kena marked.
There was a case 2 yrs back in holiday inn parview hc, the av officer was a ang mo, act as client who call the hc gal up the hotel for massage and fuck job, the gal was caught, a malaysian sent back to malaysia within 24 hr.
At the same time another group of av officer perform routine check the the hc at the hotel basement, another hc gal also caught.

Hitman
20-10-2003, 02:55 AM
tat time we went, for the live 7pm match...abt 10 table. well, got 2 table r a ALL-GALZ group. me leave after the match at 9 plus.
but, if just go there watch football, not tat good, cose the tv not big. somemore so many BALL-WITh-MOLE walking around, can hardly concentrate on the football match Thanks Bro ian, I was there on Saturday night for the Leeds / Man U game, and then stayed on with another friend for the Arsenal / Chealsea game. Was served by this cute waitress called Joyce. Have to say there isn't much crowd considering it's a Saturday... Overall okay lah, the TV is a bit small and watching football without commentary is a bit funny leh...

The_Hustler
20-10-2003, 03:35 AM

C'mon bro... u're not being impartial with a statement like this. Have u physically plied the streets of GL n see how much raids have been going on?? Have u seen how AV pulls n drag these so called street girls?

Geez...standing on the street is bad... no one is an angel to dispute that. So ironically, hidding behind closed doors jerking n fcuking are considered ok? Think about it.

Whatever it is...all are vices, all portrays bad images... isn't the media coverage on HCs n PDMMs more damaging? Let's not restrict the imaging just to street shows.

Coins have 2 faces u know?

Mint,
The Hustler

ian_dragonboat
20-10-2003, 08:42 AM
Thanks Bro ian, I was there on Saturday night for the Leeds / Man U game, and then stayed on with another friend for the Arsenal / Chealsea game. Was served by this cute waitress called Joyce. Have to say there isn't much crowd considering it's a Saturday... Overall okay lah, the TV is a bit small and watching football without commentary is a bit funny leh...

joyce should be the big breast gal? u saw pinky?
so how much u guy spend in total?
remember my HOOTER thread?
i got discount... a main course steak + a standard drink =$18.

regard a post.... AV put a trap for FJ.
if AV wanna trap u for FJ, the undercover also got his DO's & DONT in tat operation. 1st of all, tat undercover cant have sex with tat gal. which is y,most chick collect money after sex.( this do not imply on HC cose HC strictly no sex allowed )

ian_dragonboat
20-10-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
C'mon bro... u're not being impartial with a statement like this. Have u physically plied the streets of GL n see how much raids have been going on?? Have u seen how AV pulls n drag these so called street girls?

Geez...standing on the street is bad... no one is an angel to dispute that. So ironically, hidding behind closed doors jerking n fcuking are considered ok? Think about it.

Whatever it is...all are vices, all portrays bad images... isn't the media coverage on HCs n PDMMs more damaging? Let's not restrict the imaging just to street shows.

Coins have 2 faces u know?

Mint,
The Hustler

hi, u must be a regular in GL too....
i like wat u said.......coins have 2 faces.
look at GL & orchard tower.
common thing abt this 2 place is there is full of FL, prositute.
but, y GL have more raid than orchard tower?
the AV have more or less, i said MORE OR LESS, close 1 eye on those gal in orchard tower. y? y? for the tourist.
as long as those chick in orchard tower dun take drug, dun overstay, dun spike customer drink, dun steal,...they r almost safe of raid.---can u think of this, in a pub in orchard tower, abt 60% is ang-mo, then AV come for RAID..... bad rite??
but in GL, difference case..

Hitman
20-10-2003, 12:27 PM
joyce should be the big breast gal? u saw pinky?
so how much u guy spend in total?
remember my HOOTER thread?
i got discount... a main course steak + a standard drink =$18.
Yup, think hers is the biggest there, but what I liked about her is that she's very sweet and friendly. Didn't see anyone by the name Pinky though...
We spent about close to $100 plus, steak, wings, beer and all. Next time I go, will jio you or if you wanna go, can call me also...

Have a good day ahead....

ian_dragonboat
20-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Yup, think hers is the biggest there, but what I liked about her is that she's very sweet and friendly. Didn't see anyone by the name Pinky though...
We spent about close to $100 plus, steak, wings, beer and all. Next time I go, will jio you or if you wanna go, can call me also...

Have a good day ahead....

agree with u...plus she is kinda of short, she got rest her breast on the table when she serve u? hee hee, PINKY is another slut, an SPG. yati got a sweet look.

yah, next time got those 7 pm live match, can chio me.me every sat must sleep early, so can only watch 7 pm live match

mccormick
20-10-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
not all officer went there r AV,
some r fire men,
other r MOM checking work permit.
(remember 1 worker kenna caught at MIKO 2 yrs back, sent back to Blangala)

some went there to investigate lost of wallet, as complain by customer who blur blur used the lockers,
those old timer will knoe that , they hv one safe box for safe keeping at the counter.
(coz 1 key can open many lockers in the changing room,
dun tell ppl about it)

hahaha... now u are telling everybody...

_jaDeD_
20-10-2003, 01:31 PM

lingoBoy
22-10-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_

AV officer,one moneth can earn how much $$$?

enjoypdm
23-10-2003, 12:49 AM
AV officer,one moneth can earn how much $$$?

maybe year end coming... need quota.... One Pdmm = one bronze , 3 Pdmm = gold .....

DFL = ganna 12 gals
Bedok = ganna 3 gals
_____ = XXX ( Gold liow lor)

lingoBoy
23-10-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by enjoypdm
maybe year end coming... need quota.... One Pdmm = one bronze , 3 Pdmm = gold .....

DFL = ganna 12 gals
Bedok = ganna 3 gals
_____ = XXX ( Gold liow lor)

what is pdmm?I am asking how much can they earn per month as an AV Officer...not what Gold silver or bronze lah........

wolf20002
23-10-2003, 06:16 PM
AV officer's greatest satisfaction of their job should
be watching a live 30 sec free sex show.

rivervale3
23-10-2003, 07:48 PM
AV officer's greatest satisfaction of their job should
be watching a live 30 sec free sex show.

The sad thing is they can't have sex with the gal...........
They can only diy in toilet, hahahaha............!

chukeliang
24-10-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by rivervale3
The sad thing is they can't have sex with the gal...........
They can only diy in toilet, hahahaha............!

sad thing is that even if he come back another day as a customer . also cannot find the gal , cos kenna sent back to malaysia oredi.

Other gal recognise them also dun want to do.

hearthrob
24-10-2003, 11:55 PM
the AV have more or less, i said MORE OR LESS, close 1 eye on those gal in orchard tower. y? y? for the tourist.
as long as those chick in orchard tower dun take drug, dun overstay, dun spike customer drink, dun steal,...they r almost safe of raid.---can u think of this, in a pub in orchard tower, abt 60% is ang-mo, then AV come for RAID..... bad rite??

mmmm.....u made a good point there.....

jng1103
25-10-2003, 12:17 AM

agree with u bro... our govt really takes good 'care' of tourist or ang moh coz they r one of our sources income (tourism). the truth is dat we cant live without them.

jimbo

ian_dragonboat
25-10-2003, 08:10 AM
agree with u bro... our govt really takes good 'care' of tourist or ang moh coz they r one of our sources income (tourism). the truth is dat we cant live without them.

jimbo

in my time behind wall.... the govt also treat angmo difference.
i was locked just a few door away from tat NICK LEESON, he was like a VIP in prison. And tat imp, michael fay. he was given 4 cane of the rotan. but, tat 4 cane was caned very weakly. after the caning, they still give him special care..give him alot of painkiller pill. double standard :o

jng1103
25-10-2003, 01:05 PM
in my time behind wall.... the govt also treat angmo difference.
i was locked just a few door away from tat NICK LEESON, he was like a VIP in prison. And tat imp, michael fay. he was given 4 cane of the rotan. but, tat 4 cane was caned very weakly. after the caning, they still give him special care..give him alot of painkiller pill. double standard :o

wow... u used to 'live' with Nick Lesson? Did u learn anything from him on how to steal the $$$ from bank? i think he is a genius but in the wrong way...

Man U thrashes Fullham tonite?

jimbo

ian_dragonboat
25-10-2003, 01:20 PM
wow... u used to 'live' with Nick Lesson? Did u learn anything from him on how to steal the $$$ from bank? i think he is a genius but in the wrong way...

Man U thrashes Fullham tonite?

jimbo

yah...me just 5 door away from him. he is also a football fan.
during tat time, i tell him, there is only 2 good club in manchester. that is manchester united & manchester united reserves.
this reminder alway made him angry... cose the club he support ---man city was down in the 1st div.
another angmo i met was John Martin...RIP liao, god bless him.

i predict tat the AV will win by a single goal against everton...
this thread is to all the AV offcial.....
now, i wanna send the thread to all the AV player-except alpay the clown. give me a 1-0 score line.
^_^

ian_dragonboat
25-10-2003, 01:38 PM
during tat time, i tell him, there is only 2 good club in manchester. that is manchester united & manchester united reserves.
this reminder alway made him angry... cose the club he support ---man city was down in the 1st div.

i predict tat the AV will win by a single goal against everton...
this thread is to all the AV offcial.....
now, i wanna send the thread to all the AV player-except alpay the clown. give me a 1-0 score line.
^_^

Make AV you best bet of the week! The Villans have not lost at Villa Park as yet. They have been very strong there to the extent that they're labelled as Mama's Boys! Everton with Wayne Rooney and all the media works have made the Toffees nothing more than the ‘Mouse that Roared'! They're better off last season when the odds had been stacked up against them. Prominence has taken off their shine this season to the extent that a young uprising player has resorted to unbecoming match behaviour to gain limelight! He ought to a Michael Owen Course and learn to be humble and let his boots do the talking!

Villa scored 6 goals in 4 home matches (average 1.5) and they are very impressive in their defence especially at Villa Park where they conceded only 3 goals in their 4 matches played (average 0.7)! Sure, Liverpool has been the only notable team that they have played faced so far, but it must be noted that they held their heads high when they were at Highbury, Stamford Bridge and St. Andrews going down 0-2, 0-1 and drawing 0-0 respectively.

It is hard to think of Everton getting their goals at Villa Park because in their 4 matches played away from home they've scored only 3 but conceded 9! Thus this ¼ goal offered looks very safe as the bet becomes a 50% loss in the event of a draw but more than about 90% for a win.

Samuel, Barry, Ronny Johnsen and especially Mellberg are not easy defenders to beat. For one you don't have that many scoring chances against them. But then Rooney is not an astute striker (personally I doubt he can be because he's not nippy enough) and it appears that it will be Radzinski or Campbell who'll get the goals if ever the visitors do get their share of goals! In fact any goal scored will be the work of these strikers or perhaps Watson.

Everton's defence hinges on Yobo and of late this young defender have been a little careless. Vassell will not have an easy time with him but in a 2-prong attack with back-to-form Angel or even Dublin, the Everton wall looks easily surmountable!

jng1103
25-10-2003, 03:37 PM

wow... were u treated as VIP as Nick Lesson? wonder where is he now... Not too sure who is John Martin. so, do u still keep in touch with Nick? hehe...

jimbo

ian_dragonboat
25-10-2003, 04:59 PM
wow... were u treated as VIP as Nick Lesson? wonder where is he now... Not too sure who is John Martin. so, do u still keep in touch with Nick? hehe...

jimbo

me? inside there... got difference kind of ppl... 1 of the worse is RED-collar, yr sentence need to be over 20year then can wear red collar. a few of my friend was red-collar. sentence to 28 year, 25 year, 32 year. they also wonder, will they ever walk out of prison alive? if this is the place they gonna spend the rest of their live...then they hack-care abt most of the rule & regulation.

john martin is the murder case..think he kill tat bularia lady in thailand.. he commit a few murder cae..i cant recall liao.

for my case? me is not a prisoner. hear of 55? ^_^

jng1103
25-10-2003, 06:21 PM
me? inside there... got difference kind of ppl... 1 of the worse is RED-collar, yr sentence need to be over 20year then can wear red collar. a few of my friend was red-collar. sentence to 28 year, 25 year, 32 year. they also wonder, will they ever walk out of prison alive? if this is the place they gonna spend the rest of their live...then they hack-care abt most of the rule & regulation.

john martin is the murder case..think he kill tat bularia lady in thailand.. he commit a few murder cae..i cant recall liao.

cant belif we hv a BIG bro here... sorry, not sure wat is 55. so, hv u met any bro here? i'm looking for buddies to watch EPL on weekends... PM me if u one of the kakis...

jimbo

gentingman
26-10-2003, 02:49 AM
Make AV you best bet of the week! The Villans have not lost at Villa Park as yet. They have been very strong there to the extent that they're labelled as Mama's Boys! Everton with Wayne Rooney and all the media works have made the Toffees nothing more than the ‘Mouse that Roared'! They're better off last season when the odds had been stacked up against them. Prominence has taken off their shine this season to the extent that a young uprising player has resorted to unbecoming match behaviour to gain limelight! He ought to a Michael Owen Course and learn to be humble and let his boots do the talking!

Villa scored 6 goals in 4 home matches (average 1.5) and they are very impressive in their defence especially at Villa Park where they conceded only 3 goals in their 4 matches played (average 0.7)! Sure, Liverpool has been the only notable team that they have played faced so far, but it must be noted that they held their heads high when they were at Highbury, Stamford Bridge and St. Andrews going down 0-2, 0-1 and drawing 0-0 respectively.

It is hard to think of Everton getting their goals at Villa Park because in their 4 matches played away from home they've scored only 3 but conceded 9! Thus this ¼ goal offered looks very safe as the bet becomes a 50% loss in the event of a draw but more than about 90% for a win.

Samuel, Barry, Ronny Johnsen and especially Mellberg are not easy defenders to beat. For one you don't have that many scoring chances against them. But then Rooney is not an astute striker (personally I doubt he can be because he's not nippy enough) and it appears that it will be Radzinski or Campbell who'll get the goals if ever the visitors do get their share of goals! In fact any goal scored will be the work of these strikers or perhaps Watson.

Everton's defence hinges on Yobo and of late this young defender have been a little careless. Vassell will not have an easy time with him but in a 2-prong attack with back-to-form Angel or even Dublin, the Everton wall looks easily surmountable!

Ft result:Villa 0 Everton 0(lost half on asian handicap if you took Villa)

ian_dragonboat
26-10-2003, 03:44 PM
cant belif we hv a BIG bro here... sorry, not sure wat is 55. so, hv u met any bro here? i'm looking for buddies to watch EPL on weekends... PM me if u one of the kakis...

jimbo

sorry, me no big bro. every samster is equal. no big or small.
if u think i big bro, then i dun wanna meet u liao.
there is no big or small... just basic respect.

weekend EPL i can only watch those 7 or 730pm live match. some HC got show live EPL. we arrange ok? or u want hooter?

ian_dragonboat
26-10-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by gentingman
Ft result:Villa 0 Everton 0(lost half on asian handicap if you took Villa)

forget to inform u... me gamble 10 time, lose 9 time.

y we like bet on football match, cose on every match, we sure have our own theory of y this team will win or lose.
and in football, the ball is round, so everything can happen...
last nite, the most HOT fav, man utd lost at home at fulham 1-3. who can believe?

mccormick
28-10-2003, 02:31 PM

bro ian.. gor gor si simi lai eh???

ian_dragonboat
28-10-2003, 03:01 PM
bro ian.. gor gor si simi lai eh???

under section 55, the mata got detain u without sending u to court. and every year , the president of sillypore will sign the extention of detention. so far... the record is 15 year in detain from 82-97.

Doenitz79
28-10-2003, 10:52 PM
What will happen to us if mata catches us with our pants down in the room?

LeeYokeYuen
29-10-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Doenitz79
What will happen to us if mata catches us with our pants down in the room?

Depends on how big you are. if you are small, they probably point and laugh.

Doenitz79
29-10-2003, 10:24 AM
Will we get into trouble with the law if we get caught?

reloaded
29-10-2003, 01:28 PM
Bro Ian, correct me if i am wrong, i guess the detention law you speaking about is the one that allow them to lock up those ppl they defined as SS members one right?? no trial needed one.
under section 55, the mata got detain u without sending u to court. and every year , the president of sillypore will sign the extention of detention. so far... the record is 15 year in detain from 82-97.

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by reloaded
Bro Ian, correct me if i am wrong, i guess the detention law you speaking about is the one that allow them to lock up those ppl they defined as SS members one right?? no trial needed one.

yes, u r rite. not only SS member, drug dealer as well. and some murder case tat involved gangland crashing, cose got no witness.
and those gang rape case. and gun case
so far, only under this 5 group r ppl r detain under this section 55.
however in '98. ah long san younger Bro, lau-the-goh , under detain....he is dealing in loan-shark biz. but the mata, press charge on him for finacially supporting alot of ganster. ( well, all the loan shark have SS background ) he spend 5 year sleeping on cold hard floor. now he release liao. in singapore.

lingoBoy
29-10-2003, 01:53 PM
yes, u r rite. not only SS member, drug dealer as well. and some murder case tat involved gangland crashing, cose got no witness.
and those gang rape case. and gun case
so far, only under this 5 group r ppl r detain under this section 55.
however in '98. ah long san younger Bro, lau-the-goh , under detain....he is dealing in loan-shark biz. but the mata, press charge on him for finacially supporting alot of ganster. ( well, all the loan shark have SS background ) he spend 5 year sleeping on cold hard floor. now he release liao. in singapore.

My friend claim to know Ah Long San...Ah Long San is the so-called Emperor of Geylang,and I want to be like him...he is HERO in my eyes sia...even the police inspectors also under his control...haha...but too bad lah...the Singapore Government is still more powerful.Those police officers who involved in corruption in the Ah Long San case were jailed..cos they tarnished the image of the Singapore Police Force.But but but....I want to be an emperor in Geylang in a legal way...don't want to be jailed like Ah Long San...no freedom liao....hmmm.....conclusion is : never play punk with SPF.

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 02:23 PM
My friend claim to know Ah Long San...Ah Long San is the so-called Emperor of Geylang,and I want to be like him...he is HERO in my eyes sia...even the police inspectors also under his control...haha...but too bad lah...the Singapore Government is still more powerful.Those police officers who involved in corruption in the Ah Long San case were jailed..cos they tarnished the image of the Singapore Police Force.But but but....I want to be an emperor in Geylang in a legal way...don't want to be jailed like Ah Long San...no freedom liao....hmmm.....conclusion is : never play punk with SPF.

let correct something.... almost 50% of singapore male adult know ah-long-san. problem is , does ah-long-san know each of them?
me also know harry lee, but does he know me?

lingoBoy
29-10-2003, 02:33 PM
let correct something.... almost 50% of singapore male adult know ah-long-san. problem is , does ah-long-san know each of them?
me also know harry lee, but does he know me?

oops...should be the other way round,Ah long san knows my friend as he claimed. Bro Ian,do you know Ah Long San personally?Or have you seen him in real life?

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 02:40 PM
oops...should be the other way round,Ah long san knows my friend as he claimed. Bro Ian,do you know Ah Long San personally?Or have you seen him in real life?

well.... i saw him a few time. come on, last time, me & his HQ is just next lorong.
as for his younger bro, when he 1st day enter , he stay inside my cell. 23 hour each day for 3 whole month. u say we know each other anot?

lingoBoy
29-10-2003, 02:47 PM
well.... i saw him a few time. come on, last time, me & his HQ is just next lorong.
as for his younger bro, when he 1st day enter , he stay inside my cell. 23 hour each day for 3 whole month. u say we know each other anot?

oh i see.....wah.......bro Ian,last time when people owe Ah Long San money,Ah Long San got ask you go help him collect?I got another friend,he says he borrowed $1000 before from Ah Long San,and he paid back Ah Long San $1200...wah...high interest man!!! But its Ah Long San's ginna go collect from my friend one...

Cheers
lingoboy

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 02:59 PM
oh i see.....wah.......bro Ian,last time when people owe Ah Long San money,Ah Long San got ask you go help him collect?I got another friend,he says he borrowed $1000 before from Ah Long San,and he paid back Ah Long San $1200...wah...high interest man!!! But its Ah Long San's ginna go collect from my friend one...

Cheers
lingoboy

:cool: do yr home work

ian_dragonboat
29-10-2003, 03:02 PM
:cool: do yr home work

since yr friend said ah long san know him... well, then ask him wat is ah-long-san another name. only outsider call him as ah-long-san. as i said b4, almost 50% of singapore male adult know ah-long-san. however, only those who really know him, know wat his other nick name is!!!

lingoBoy
29-10-2003, 03:23 PM
since yr friend said ah long san know him... well, then ask him wat is ah-long-san another name. only outsider call him as ah-long-san. as i said b4, almost 50% of singapore male adult know ah-long-san. however, only those who really know him, know wat his other nick name is!!!

haha...I cheong Geylang since I was 14 years old until now...but only got to hear of Ah Long San only like a few years back.well...his other name is not important lah...I know his money lending syndicate is big.The friend who borrowed money from Ah Long San,borrow $1k,pay back $1.2 k....only had this dealing with Ah Long San once....of course its not Ah Long San personally lend money to him lah...its someone from Ah Long San's syndicate lend him the money and then collect from him after a month i think...well....Ah long San is in jail now....don't know when he will be released.....so you ever had any dealings with Ah long San before?

Cheers
lingoboy

wolf20002
03-11-2003, 04:22 PM
I have read post where name of the massuse was not revealed.Let's not be afraid to reveal them because most of them dont give us the real name.The AV catch any of them in action.Sex in the HC is a open secret,it's just that it cannot be legalised.

wolf20002
03-11-2003, 04:23 PM
I have read post where name of the massuse was not revealed.Let's not be afraid to reveal them because most of them dont give us the real name.The AV catch any of them in action.Sex in the HC is a open secret,it's just that it cannot be legalised.So reveal all for all the BROS or AV here to view.

lingoBoy
03-11-2003, 04:42 PM
I have read post where name of the massuse was not revealed.Let's not be afraid to reveal them because most of them dont give us the real name.The AV catch any of them in action.Sex in the HC is a open secret,it's just that it cannot be legalised.So reveal all for all the BROS or AV here to view. :D

wolf20002
30-12-2003, 01:25 PM
It seem like all the AV officers are clearing their annual leave.So let them enjoy their leave while we have our beef (100% non-USA).

LeeYokeYuen
30-12-2003, 09:02 PM
haha...I cheong Geylang since I was 14 years old until now...but only got to hear of Ah Long San only like a few years back.well...his other name is not important lah...I know his money lending syndicate is big.The friend who borrowed money from Ah Long San,borrow $1k,pay back $1.2 k....only had this dealing with Ah Long San once....of course its not Ah Long San personally lend money to him lah...its someone from Ah Long San's syndicate lend him the money and then collect from him after a month i think...well....Ah long San is in jail now....don't know when he will be released.....so you ever had any dealings with Ah long San before?

Cheers
lingoboy

Personally I think Ah long should have just kept a lower profile. Then wouldn't have to got to jail.

LeeYokeYuen
30-12-2003, 09:06 PM
I have read post where name of the massuse was not revealed.Let's not be afraid to reveal them because most of them dont give us the real name.The AV catch any of them in action.Sex in the HC is a open secret,it's just that it cannot be legalised.So reveal all for all the BROS or AV here to view.

It should be legalised. Makes it a lot easier. If you can legalise GL why not this. I would assume the licensing dept would make a lot more money this way and won't need AV to do any more raids either.

chukeliang
30-12-2003, 09:21 PM
noop still there is a way.
hc keep a list of room no. vs the gal name, so av can demand it to be shown to them.

nokia6110
04-01-2004, 07:20 PM
The RAID rap

I Know you raid Health Centre,Ktv
Because of your JOB
But the girls will lose their JOB
And we BROS here will not get our blow JOB.......

nope , who say!

the gal dun loose job if they work properly........within her job scope.

WARNING TO ALL GALS:
pls behave your self
WARNING TO ALL HC BOSS:
take care yr men/women.

Didimeetpussy
04-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
nope , who say!

the gal dun loose job if they work properly........within her job scope.

WARNING TO ALL GALS:
pls behave your self
WARNING TO ALL HC BOSS:
take care yr men/women.

Cant you see ..............the forum has got less viewers liow plus no fun reading on the thread anymore. cos either AV or AT will scare all potential viewers away to either Yahoo or Hotmail or other chat rooms .........

AV - Anti Vice
AT - Anti Thread