just want to share see whether any bros wish to try
heard from her she compensate in terms of service overall her age
a local milf OL (around 40 +)
so for those who are more into services and don mind milf can try loh

below is what she told me
Looks : 6/10 consider her age
figure : 7/10
rates : $80/1/1

disclaimer : only wish to share, so if she is not your cup of tea, don zap me ah, if you are scared don ask from me the contact
those who wish can ask from me here don have to pm me i will pm you
just a small request-FR
:)

littlebear
19-08-2009, 09:25 PM
hi bro, can give me her num. as long as not fat n still lookable i dun mind. u know her ht n wt? if dunno, i can ask her. tq

ningcaichen
19-08-2009, 11:14 PM
disclaimer : only wish to share, so if she is not your cup of tea, don zap me ah, if you are scared don ask from me the contact
those who wish can ask from me here don have to pm me i will pm you
just a small request-FR
:)so u met her before? can share?

ningcaichen
20-08-2009, 02:02 PM
seems not working/engaged the line...i just tried calling....calling several times.

Ken80
20-08-2009, 02:09 PM
to all bros maybe she is busy, pls sms her as she is still using her number as she is advertising on other website so should be still using

Ken80
20-08-2009, 02:46 PM
hi bros sincere apologise to all she has change her price to 100 so inform you guys first before deciding still want her contact
:(

Tanglin
20-08-2009, 02:50 PM
100 for 1 shot? Room include also?

jamier9
20-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Just managed to speak to this MILF, as bro Ken80 just said she just upped a rate to $100/1/1.

I initially sent her an SMS to confirm time and place to meet.

But I thought better talk to her first, want to avoid and miscommunication later.

Lucky she called me, first of all she did not seem to interested. Asked if she did BBBJ and she said no, alamak like that I don't want man!! Personally no shiok for me with just BJ.

She asked me how come I don't know all this, I just said that the bros here were not given much info so must check first what.:confused:

Anyway she ended the conversation quickly saying that the person who gave out her number should not have given it out on Sammyboy coz she don't like it and she not doing this FL biz anymore.:confused:

I said no problem, take care and hung up the phone.

Bro Ken80, thanks for sharing the contact but looks like this MILF not very easygoing leh. But thanks anyway for sharing.

To all other bros, if you wanna try your luck go ahead but personally I think its going to be a waste of time....personal opinion only.:D

CIM1011
20-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Got her number from TS and smsed her an hour ago. This is common courtesy and proper protocol, as FLs do not like to be interrupted in their work by continuously ringing phone.

Instead, she called me back a few times, each time ring once and she hang up. Finally fed up with that, I went to a quiet place in office to call her. Before I can say much, she gave me a fucking earful, saying things like I should call her instead blahblah blah, she can't do anything if I sms her blah blah blah....

WTF! Before meet up already show her fucking attitude! I was instantly 100% turned off man. I hung up on her and came here right away to warn everybody. This aunty is knn one hell of a vicious, irritating bitch. I still full of bile at the earful that I bo-tai-bo-zhi received from her... ccb *pui!!*

Bros, don't waste your time.

TS: FYI. And if you are your friend, you can give her this feedback. Otherwise introduce this kind of ccb into SBF will only kill many bros' libido.

Ken80
20-08-2009, 03:49 PM
no problem once again sincere apologise to all bros as i did sms her only last month but maybe she don want many people to know as i was thinking quite a waste if nobody know her as from what she say should be not bad for a local milf
:)

handcell
20-08-2009, 06:25 PM
TS,
fyi, there is already a thread on tis lady jess....

Ken80
21-08-2009, 02:25 PM
oh is it sorry as i can`t find the link as she is not the bbbj queen jessy so i was thinking can share never though will happen like that as when i sms her and talk to her ok one leh
i think like that waste time liao sorry bros, anyone know how to close this thread?
thanks

ningcaichen
21-08-2009, 07:21 PM
TS,
fyi, there is already a thread on tis lady jess....
where is this thread? please advise.

lifeisfun
21-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi TS..since this lady has such an attitude and seemed not interested , maybe you can consider to close this thread...my thoughts only...

Ken80
21-08-2009, 08:21 PM
hi thanks bro but i don know how to close leh that why i askign help for bros who know or maybe the boss can close for me thanks

strudel
22-08-2009, 12:04 AM
no problems when i sms her though...

she replied her rates and which area hotels she prefer to go to.

but haven tried her yet though :)

Pinwheel
22-08-2009, 12:06 AM
how's much she charge for BBBJ?

handcell
22-08-2009, 05:19 PM
There is another thread on her... same hp nos somemore...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/52647-matured-ol-bbbj.html

Ken80
22-08-2009, 05:56 PM
eh? thats funny as that one is the jessy queen by bro marksman leh different number unless she use two number/:confused:

jamier9
22-08-2009, 06:00 PM
She does not do BBBJ, according to her.

jamier9
22-08-2009, 06:03 PM
This FL is definitely no jessy queen, as mentioned spoke to her and she said she is 40+++. Everything she does is with condom, that meas no BBBJ.

So pretty that are not the same FL's.:rolleyes:

strudel
06-09-2009, 11:37 AM
anyone tried her so far? can share their brief experiences?

tempted to try this milf :)

Ken80
06-09-2009, 01:38 PM
yo bro sorry i myself have not try because to me 100 very x leh for milf but because maybe some bros here don mind thats why to let you try loh if you find the price ok
:p

If you don like what you see - there is a thing call skip
if you want to zap- bring out your balls

Ken80
06-09-2009, 01:41 PM
i sincerely thanks bros who have up me -
this should be a happy forum for bros like us to enjoy
hehe-why want to zap people and quarrel