PDA

View Full Version : professional massage n facial by 33yo very sweet looking prc milf

cuntlover
18-08-2009, 01:17 AM
decided to share dis gem wh i found..

hv been going to around to various massage shops all over the island, most of the time either disappointed by the massage or by the look of the gal.. always looked forward to finding a chio bu who provides solid massage plus a little special wld be a bonus..

after months of searching, i finally found dis prc lady is very sweet n chio n her massage is very professional n excellent!! she looks very much like the local actress xiang yun..

when she entered the room, she introduce herself as apple. she is cheerful, chatty n it really brighten my day to see such a lovely n friendly milf..

to my surprise, her massage is very professional, it was excellent!! very professional indeed !! am surprise that she can give such strong massage by such a small frame. trust me, she is better than the professional massage center.

after a great 45mins of back thighs buttocks n feet massage, she ask me to turn around and start to massage my tummy.. while she massage my tummy, i kept staring at her sweet face till she felt a little embarressed. i started to get a hard on.. she noticed my errection and smile shyly.. i took the chance t ask if she could help me massage my lil bro.. she agreed..

she ask me to turn around.. started to slowly tickle my backside area n the area between my legs, my balls n my arse area.. felt like heaven.. the ticklish feeling made me wanted to scream in estacy!! after a good 5mins, she ask me to turn around n she started to slowly massage my balls n slowly move up my shaft.. then she starts to hj. put my hand into her shirt n into her bra.. started to tune her tits.. no rejection..

she continue the hj slowly.after sometime looking at her pretty face n playing with her b cup tits, i explode.. the feeling was wonderful..

bros who are looking for good solid massage or hj by a sweet looking n pretty milf, u shld try her!! will not regret..

name: apple (prc milf)
looks: 8/10 (looks 90% like actress xiang yun)
boobs: b cup
massage: 10/10 (very professional n excellent!!)
attitude: 10/10 (extremely friendly)
damage: $40 (entrance) + $50 (hj)
rtf: definitely

cuntlover
18-08-2009, 01:20 AM
bros interested to try dis gem can pm me..

Autobots
18-08-2009, 01:21 AM

hv been going to around to various massage shops all over the island, most of the time either disappointed by the massage or by the look of the gal.. always looked forward to finding a chio bu who provides solid massage plus a little special wld be a bonus..

after months of searching, i finally found dis prc lady is very sweet n chio n her massage is very professional n excellent!! she looks very much like the local actress xiang yun..

when she entered the room, she introduce herself as apple. she is cheerful, chatty n it really brighten my day to see such a lovely n friendly milf..

to my surprise, her massage is very professional, it was excellent!! very professional indeed !! am surprise that she can give such strong massage by such a small frame. trust me, she is better than the professional massage center.

after a great 45mins of back thighs buttocks n feet massage, she ask me to turn around and start to massage my tummy.. while she massage my tummy, i kept staring at her sweet face till she felt a little embarressed. i started to get a hard on.. she noticed my errection and smile shyly.. i took the chance t ask if she could help me massage my lil bro.. she agreed..

she ask me to turn around.. started to slowly tickle my backside area n the area between my legs, my balls n my arse area.. felt like heaven.. the ticklish feeling made me wanted to scream in estacy!! after a good 5mins, she ask me to turn around n she started to slowly massage my balls n slowly move up my shaft.. then she starts to hj. put my hand into her shirt n into her bra.. started to tune her tits.. no rejection..

she continue the hj slowly.after sometime looking at her pretty face n playing with her b cup tits, i explode.. the feeling was wonderful..

bros who are looking for good solid massage or hj by a sweet looking n pretty milf, u shld try her!! will not regret..

Bro can share contact will up you after visit and prove power....

av4s
18-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Bro, pls PM me the location. Tks a lot

Sunflower2006
18-08-2009, 10:29 AM
pls share contact, bro. Thanks

yme1810
18-08-2009, 10:33 AM
bro, can pm location? thanks

song7788
18-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Bro cuntlover
can pm me the contact? i like the massage more than the hj. thanks first.

spook
18-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Bro, can share contact? Thanks.

wan6183
18-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Bros,hope u dun mine to share good massage,pls kindly pm the location.i also a massage lover,hope 2 hear from u soon,thks.:D

Powercap
18-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Bro,

Can share contact?

Tigergogogo
18-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Hi bro can pm me her contact?

mms1
18-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi bro, kindly pm me the contact. thanks!

tiny ant
18-08-2009, 04:55 PM
bro, pls pm me the location. Thanks a million.

owenrich
18-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me where and what the contact nos.

Cheers..

cuntlover
18-08-2009, 06:01 PM
wow.. so many bros asking for contact!! aredy pm all of u le.. hope u all like it!!

melvin65
18-08-2009, 07:41 PM
bro can u PM me the contact.

valkkyr
18-08-2009, 10:01 PM
can please pm me the contact too?
thks!

U Boat
18-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Hi bro please pm me the contact and location. thanks in advance

cruzz
19-08-2009, 12:14 AM
can pm me too? :)

tntman
19-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Hi brother, sounds great. Please pm me to share.

enzer88
19-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Bro TS,pls pm me too,tks.

swap
19-08-2009, 09:14 AM
hello. could you please PM me the location? like to try. thanks!

crashalot
19-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Very kind of this bro to share ... can pm me the shop contact?

Cheers

Stan Goh
19-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Bro,

Can PM me contact and location. Thanks

SF2004
19-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Bro,

Can PM me contact and location. Thanks

seronok
19-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Bro,

can pm me too? thanks a million :D

Dahai321
19-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Bro, can give me the contact

ALLDayLong
19-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi Bros cuntlover, you really found a gem from your FR. Can PM me the contact. Hope I do not have to wait ALLDayLong. Many Thanks.

popee16
19-08-2009, 08:01 PM

Bro, can share contact? Thank you!

fire_element
19-08-2009, 09:06 PM
bro, mind to PM me the contact? thanks.

Archonzon
19-08-2009, 11:09 PM
went there yesterday once TS gave contact.
was conned that this ger is apple.

in the end found out apple was not working yesterday. darn pissed. i even called before going down.

will not rtf...

marlboro2009
19-08-2009, 11:35 PM
bro can u PM me the contact.
thanks

crashalot
20-08-2009, 09:06 AM
went there yesterday once TS gave contact.
was conned that this ger is apple.

in the end found out apple was not working yesterday. darn pissed. i even called before going down.

will not rtf...

SO bro, you mean you called and was told that apple will be there but you got someone else?

cuntlover
20-08-2009, 11:02 AM
bro, wh gal lied to u??

other than apple shld be 3 other gals.. thai kity n 2 other prcs.. very bad of the gal to lie to u!! mayb she jealous of milf apple for having too many custs lately..

more i look at apple, more i think she looks like tcs actress xiangyun..

lancer_sg
20-08-2009, 11:16 AM
hi,any got the number....like to try?

daring70
20-08-2009, 01:52 PM
actually, i think the real apple is the jialat looking one, i think ts got the fake apple. i asked for apple today and kena the jialat fat one but i insisted to change 'cos there was a xiangyun lookalike.

i later learnt that "xiangyun" is a part-timer so i suspect that all part-timers use the name apple so that the real apple can benefit when part timers not around.

anyway, thanks to ts, i had a good session

maituleow
20-08-2009, 02:00 PM
actually, i think the real apple is the jialat looking one, i think ts got the fake apple. i asked for apple today and kena the jialat fat one but i insisted to change 'cos there was a xiangyun lookalike.

i later learnt that "xiangyun" is a part-timer so i suspect that all part-timers use the name apple so that the real apple can benefit when part timers not around.

Bro thanks for your timely post otherwise i kanna serviced by "rotten" apple.
So how to get the "real" apple ,pm some of her features to get it right. thanks. Have up you for your effort.

xiao3
20-08-2009, 02:52 PM
hi guys,

CAn i have the ctc/location? and how do i know who is the real apple?...

daring70
20-08-2009, 03:56 PM
actually i cannot remember her name, just requested for a change to the "girl who was at the counter". she told me that she was a part-timer. maybe another regular brother here can solve this mystery ?

wphe
20-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Hi can bros here pm me the ctc and location??? i would like to try the so call apple...thanks..

nehnehpok
21-08-2009, 09:50 AM
so much hype on dis apple! called, made appt n went down... reached e pl, she was still busy... waited for 10mins, apple finally came out... was so surprised to see dat apple is actually e helen from e very 1st tn at haji lane... dat was a long time ago, last saw abt a yr ago at bukit timah... i can still remember her v well cos was her regular during those days... she was frm dat batch together wif jenny, dat made haji lane famous 7-8yrs ago! she's older, put on a bit more weight but prettier... massage wise still as good as ever if not better! but m now into v much into gf feelg so wil stil stick to sisi who although can't massage v well but so much younger prettier friendly n great gf feeling...

owen10
21-08-2009, 10:31 AM
so much hype on dis apple! called, made appt n went down... reached e pl, she was still busy... waited for 10mins, apple finally came out... was so surprised to see dat apple is actually e helen from e very 1st tn at haji lane... dat was a long time ago, last saw abt a yr ago at bukit timah... i can still remember her v well cos was her regular during those days... she was frm dat batch together wif jenny, dat made haji lane famous 7-8yrs ago! she's older, put on a bit more weight but prettier... massage wise still as good as ever if not better! but m now into v much into gf feelg so wil stil stick to sisi who although can't massage v well but so much younger prettier friendly n great gf feeling...

hmm .. sisi fr upp thomson?

daring70
21-08-2009, 11:02 AM
ok now i'm really confused, everyone seems to be apple over ther :)

Austinpower
21-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi bro, can pm the address and contact no!

Thanx.