PDA

View Full Version : Siglap KTV

ahlaw73
03-10-2003, 02:04 AM
Hi all Bros and samsters!!!

My first time posting in this KTV column, but have been actively reading all kind brothers' posting.

anyway, i did read some time ago on some bad frs on siglap KTV, but went to to try cos got nothing to do and i stay behind siglap centre!!!
went here with some siglap friends. before 9pm, got very good deal for bros on budget. happy hour is 7 to 9pm, but not many girls at all, the usually come at 10pm ++.
5 jugs of beer + room = S$128 nett. (with all taxes in)

Generally, most are malaysian and locals. some of the girls face really can't make it, but some not bad. the malays are more daring!! finger pussy, suck tits....
i got this chick i saw while going toilet, the ONLY china girl, face, ok nt too bad. tits, VERY BIG N NATURAL!!!!! can pay man! she took out and show all of hers when we question if its real! my friends touch and grab somemore! but she no problem.
can really play. she's quite tall and likes to wear short skirt.
vey automatic, take out my cock n lplay!! really damn shiok ! buay tahan, ask her to blow me, she quite shy so she ask me go next room, cos empty. i paid the waitress, whom she's quite nice n certainly knows wht's going on, $10 to jagar the room. i got the BBBJ of my life!!! CIM somemore!!! then return to sing songs with friends...

2nd outing, same thing, but not crowded in room so she BBBJ me inthe room while my friend buay tahan!!!

so, guys, maybe most of the girls sucks, but this CHINAGIRL, is the best man!!!!

her name is ALICE chinese name SISI number 90. $50 for sitting with me + BBBJ. not inclusive of the $10 tips for the waitress who jagar the room.

so bros, its up to you guys, cheap beer before 9pm. though not fantastic place, but this ALICE number 90 is a FANTASTIC chick man!!!!

curiousboy
03-10-2003, 06:57 PM
sucks...siglap cannot make it one lar....

Originally posted by ahlaw73
Hi all Bros and samsters!!!

My first time posting in this KTV column, but have been actively reading all kind brothers' posting.

anyway, i did read some time ago on some bad frs on siglap KTV, but went to to try cos got nothing to do and i stay behind siglap centre!!!
went here with some siglap friends. before 9pm, got very good deal for bros on budget. happy hour is 7 to 9pm, but not many girls at all, the usually come at 10pm ++.
5 jugs of beer + room = S$128 nett. (with all taxes in)

Generally, most are malaysian and locals. some of the girls face really can't make it, but some not bad. the malays are more daring!! finger pussy, suck tits....
i got this chick i saw while going toilet, the ONLY china girl, face, ok nt too bad. tits, VERY BIG N NATURAL!!!!! can pay man! she took out and show all of hers when we question if its real! my friends touch and grab somemore! but she no problem.
can really play. she's quite tall and likes to wear short skirt.
vey automatic, take out my cock n lplay!! really damn shiok ! buay tahan, ask her to blow me, she quite shy so she ask me go next room, cos empty. i paid the waitress, whom she's quite nice n certainly knows wht's going on, $10 to jagar the room. i got the BBBJ of my life!!! CIM somemore!!! then return to sing songs with friends...

2nd outing, same thing, but not crowded in room so she BBBJ me inthe room while my friend buay tahan!!!

so, guys, maybe most of the girls sucks, but this CHINAGIRL, is the best man!!!!

her name is ALICE chinese name SISI number 90. $50 for sitting with me + BBBJ. not inclusive of the $10 tips for the waitress who jagar the room.

so bros, its up to you guys, cheap beer before 9pm. though not fantastic place, but this ALICE number 90 is a FANTASTIC chick man!!!!

ahlaw73
03-10-2003, 10:37 PM
hi bro curiousboy

thanks for your comments, somehow, i agree with you....like what i said, most of the girls cannot make it, only a handful of malay girls can play and a couple of chinese girls too. looks wise, cannot beat the rest of the KTVs posted here in this forum.

its a budget place though, before 9pm...and that china girl i mentioned....very can play man....... that's about all. c

cheers.

curiousboy
04-10-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by ahlaw73
hi bro curiousboy

thanks for your comments, somehow, i agree with you....like what i said, most of the girls cannot make it, only a handful of malay girls can play and a couple of chinese girls too. looks wise, cannot beat the rest of the KTVs posted here in this forum.

its a budget place though, before 9pm...and that china girl i mentioned....very can play man....... that's about all. c

cheers.

hi, and ya i dun mean to like flame you or what...
just my 2 cents worth...
cos i been there and vow nv to go there anymore...

ahlaw73
04-10-2003, 02:11 PM
hi bro curiousboy,

hey, no worries man, i'm cool. i'm also just putting down my experiences. gd that we all contribuate, so the all bros whom read, its their own choices or preferences to go or not.

personally, Siglap KTV is NOT on my list!! just go because i stayed nearby and go only when damn bored, lazy and got tight budget and if only ALICE no. 90 is working!!! haha!

Like i say, i dun disagree with you about your comments, i would say the same as you....if not for that China-girl Alice!!!!!

cheers.

Enjoy
04-10-2003, 05:27 PM
:D where is the location?

ahlaw73
04-10-2003, 07:05 PM
hi bro,

siglap KTV is at Siglap, there's is row of shop houses leading to siglap centre, in the east. its beside a MAYBANK and a 7eleven.

Like what bro curiousboy said, the place is not fantastic and to some standard, cannot make it. For me, i agreed somwhow, if you go, ask for china girl number 90, alice or sisi in chinese, budget place, 5 jugs of beer wif room $128 nett.

cheers.