PDA

View Full Version : wifey elder sis

dick values
16-08-2009, 12:02 AM
hi all i m new here ..... this is my story .... is real
It happened 8 years before i was married.
My wife was then my gf and she has an elder sis 2 years older who was unattached at that time. We used to go shopping and outing together .... naturally she also caught my attention. But it didn't really come across my mind to bonk her.
Their house was those shop house whereby below is their shop and live on the 2nd floor. I used to go over to their house whenever i fetch my gf or sent her home. Quite close to the family.

At that time, my gf and her parents went for their holidays in hong kong. They had to close their shop for a few days. Her sis was unable to get her leave approve due to her job committment. Before they left, gf ask me to pop in to help to see if her sis need any help.... I readily agree as i have no problem chatting with her sis, lina
Gf and her parents left in the friday morning. That night i call her to ask if she is ok and we chatted nearly for an hours .... about job and dig info about some of her personnal things..... My mind keep thinking what a good chance to have her

Next morning i call her again and ask if she wants to come out ..... she said the weather is hot and lazy to go out. So i told her why not i buy packet lunch and bring over to her. She readily agree. Soon i was at her door with the packet food. She open the door and was surprised to see her still in her sleeping clothing (oversize teeshirt) n my bro was awakened instantly ....

We had lunch and watch tv together. As we was sitting together on the sofa and very close to each other, my heart beats faster and bro becomes hard as my mind keep on prompting me to touch her. I occassionlly accidentally rub my elbow against her hand and sometimes move close to whisper to her and smell her hair. Finally i cannot take it any longer and need to release. Get the excuse that it was hot and like to take a shower. She handed me a towel and her dad's short.

Once in the toilet i pcc and release loads of sperm out hoping to control myself...... I put her dad oversize short. Once out of bathroom i told i like to take a rest and i went to my gf bed to lie down. Lina was still in the living room watching tv.
As i was lying on the bed i keep thinking how i to bonk her... my mind was excited and nervous.. Finally i make up my mind and call her using my handphone. She pick up the phone and was surprise to hear my voice. I told her i need her help and her to come in. She agreed.

Once she enter the room, she saw me covering with blanket. she sit besides me and asked if i m not feeling well. I softly ask her if she can help me and she keep asking help what when i keep mum for a while. Slowly i bring her hand under the blanket to touch my hard bro. I was already naked. She quickly withdraw her hand but my hand was able to caught hold of her hand. I nervously ask her to help me ......

premier match starting .... will contiinue.....

-=king=-
16-08-2009, 04:02 AM
camping here:)

saintdevil
16-08-2009, 10:38 AM
not bad keep it up :p

Oralcraz
16-08-2009, 12:41 PM
If this is real, it must be very very very exciting.

ajash
16-08-2009, 02:41 PM
continue pls. sounds exciting.

Bangster
16-08-2009, 03:12 PM
Knn, type halfway left us dangling here.

Premier league match start, you cannot type meh? Watch and type at the same time lah!

Just don't finish the story with

"I pulled her hand back into the blanket, and I asked her to help me again...

help me change channel to Sports Channel because I want to watch Premier League"

AD69
16-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Do continue with the story.

Klein76
16-08-2009, 03:42 PM
awesome..pls continue....

siaokia55
16-08-2009, 03:54 PM
like that also can??? finish liao???:confused::confused:

joew2005
16-08-2009, 03:59 PM
OMG ..... like tat also k cum up with ..... :o

tan707070
16-08-2009, 05:12 PM
more bro waiting

3dif
16-08-2009, 06:12 PM
He is a cock teaser ...

uslover
16-08-2009, 06:54 PM
lol! lie naked prepared alr. hahas

mercuryap
16-08-2009, 07:05 PM
pls continue

allinone
16-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Nice,nice.Waiting for 2nd part.:)

Cytan7
16-08-2009, 08:39 PM
keep it coming bro

jdi813
16-08-2009, 08:53 PM
wahahahahahahahahaha ... like that oso can ah ??? u the man bro :D

alec
16-08-2009, 10:51 PM
camping here for more ler~~~

eighty2
16-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Football aside pls. my didi dont watch football. :)

ben1978
17-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Great Story

dick values
17-08-2009, 12:57 AM
sorry i m back ...... yesterday score was great Arsenal 6-1

story continue ..... Lina turn her head away but still sit on the bed...
I think either she was afraid or dun know what to do. I slowly sit up and hug her from behind. Then sweeping her long hair to her left front side and started to kiss her on the neck. I heard her breadth getting deeper. Next i undress her and unhook her bra and slowly turn her to face me. She is now standing facing me and left with only her undy.
We started to kiss like never kiss before .... tougue fighting and fighting and my hands touch all over her body. Finally we fell on the bed and I was on top of her. My hand reach to remove her undy while sucking her nipple.
My finger started to check if her pussy is wet. I whisper to her that i my going to enter her. As i enter her i ask i she is ok..... She did not alter a word but only close her eyes n hugging me tight. After some try i started to get faster n faster. Then she started to moan and makes me go even faster.
After the hasty action, i feel about time to shoot. I pull out my bro and started to kiss her again and tuning her nipple.
Next i slowly stand up and guide her to stand behind me. Bring her hand to mast me till my sperm shoot. We were both tired and lie on the bed. Hugging each other again and rest ....

To be continued ......

n00b_b0nker
17-08-2009, 02:12 AM
hmmm... nice story, camping for continuation...

swisssakura
17-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Not judging but like that really can happen?

salacity
17-08-2009, 09:48 PM
A good read. Thanks.

AD69
17-08-2009, 09:59 PM
TS, Do post more so that you can get out of moderation.

zhot
17-08-2009, 10:13 PM
nice story bro. :)

compaq69
17-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Not judging but like that really can happen?Bro just read and enjoy,real or not only god know.:)

eeemen
18-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Thanks for sharing

ah rat
18-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Bro dick,did u still have sex with her after married her sister :D

tigerboy18
18-08-2009, 11:13 AM
hello dicky, u hv lotsa potential n i believe u shd go a long way...... pls continue since so many senior bros here r supporting u. :)

Boyz69
18-08-2009, 12:26 PM
TS,M.I.A liao?

Cabala
18-08-2009, 02:32 PM
hope TS continue soon

story good

dick values
18-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Dear bros .... sorri to keep u waiting …. Really busy like shit ..:eek:
tis is not army no need mia...:rolleyes:
me only my sharing my past encounter …. Cannot force all to believe.

Continued ..... last part ....

I fell asleep .... when i woke up it was night. I put on the shorts and look for Lina. She was cooking in the kitchen. So I went for shower. We had instant noodles and was on the sofa again watching tv after that.
This time i can put my hand over her shoulder and even hug her. Suddenly we became like lovers. She told me that no matter what happen between us, it will be over when my gf returns home. I was relief when i heard that but I keep telling her that I want to take care of her. She jus reject. I stay over that night to accompany her. We slept separately.
In the middle of the night I was hard again. I slowly creep over to her bed and slip into the blanket and hug her. I press my hard bro against her back. My fingers slip into her panty and finger her slowly. I heard her soft moan and start to strip her. This time i perform my fav doggie position. As usual pull out and shoot on her back.
We continue to ml for the next 3 days till gf returns. After that she started to distance away from me. Till today we seldom talk. Is an unforgettable moments ….

Thanks for all the comments.