this sunday same time same timing.......rain or shine

mon

1)ysl
2)chris
3)andrew101
4)wala
5)power x
6)tintin
7)zico pending(worries of injury on sunday)
8)tahoo(if u can tahan 2 days in a roll)
9)xiaoxiao
10)tikosiao

those who can make it for 2 days pls carry on. we be playing 2 days in a roll sunday and monday.we are trying to be very fit:D

nyquist
19-09-2009, 06:28 PM
you cuming one day or 2?
2 days?

U not playing on Monday?

i1papaya
19-09-2009, 09:43 PM
sun

1)fl_slayer
2)tikosiao
3)wala
4)tintin
5)reidze
6)bryan_r777
7)andrew101
8)sexlover
9)zico
10)tahoo
11)xiaoxiao
12)nyquist(ex national player)
13)i1papaya

mon

1)ysl
2)chris
3)andrew101
4)wala
5)power x
6)tintin
9)xiaoxiao
10)tikosiao
11)i1papaya(if can tahan for 2nd day in a roll)

those who can make it for 2 days pls carry on. we be playing 2 days in a roll sunday and monday.we are trying to be very fit:D

elth
20-09-2009, 12:57 AM
sun

1)fl_slayer
2)tikosiao
3)wala
4)tintin
5)reidze
6)bryan_r777
7)andrew101
8)sexlover
9)zico
10)tahoo
11)xiaoxiao
13)i1papaya
14)elth

mon

1)ysl
2)chris
3)andrew101
4)wala
5)power x
6)tintin
9)xiaoxiao
10)tikosiao
12)elth

Great_Shooter
20-09-2009, 01:23 AM
sun

1)fl_slayer
2)tikosiao
3)wala
4)tintin
5)reidze
6)bryan_r777
7)andrew101
8)sexlover
9)zico
10)tahoo
11)xiaoxiao
13)i1papaya
14)elth
15) Great_Shooter

mon

1)ysl
2)chris
3)andrew101
4)wala
5)power x
6)tintin
9)xiaoxiao
10)tikosiao
12)elth

fl_slayer
20-09-2009, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE=Great_Shooter;4123533]sun

mon

1)ysl
2)chris
3)andrew101
4)wala
5)power x
6)tintin
9)xiaoxiao
10)tikosiao
12)elth
13)ysl bro
14)bryan 777
15)fl_slayer (injure)
16)hugo
17)sexlover
18)sibei_can
19)

today weather is good and good turn up. final score 4-2 we won.

first goal score non other then our top scorer papaya, a bit messy but a goal is a goal

second goal was score by our zico with a tricky 1 2 passing and finish with a powerful strike which give the keeper no chance

third goal was score by a amazing shot from fl_slayer towards goal and papaya appear from no where and claim the goal by tapping it in.

fourth goal was score by?

opponent

first goal score by andrew101 the never say die warrior.

second goal

with last min on the refree watch, chris had 1 2 with shooter and dribble with incredible speed and strike.GOAL.......................

good job guys.

monday same time same place:D

Zikoman
20-09-2009, 02:43 PM
today weather is good and good turn up. final score 4-2 we won.

first goal score non other then our top scorer papaya, a bit messy but a goal is a goal

second goal was score by our zico with a tricky 1 2 passing and finish with a powerful strike which give the keeper no chance

third goal was score by a amazing shot from fl_slayer towards goal and papaya appear from no where and claim the goal by tapping it in.

fourth goal was score by?

opponent

first goal score by andrew101 the never say die warrior.

second goal

with last min on the refree watch, chris had 1 2 with shooter and dribble with incredible speed and strike.GOAL.......................

slight amendment....... :D

second goal was score by our ziko with a tricky 1 2 passing and finish with a powerful strike which give the keeper no chance

third was an own goal after some goalmouth confusion between defender n goalie in the 6 yard box..... :p

fourth goal was score by a amazing shot from fl_slayer towards goal and the predator papaya appear from no where to deflect the ball in goal.

see u 2moro..... mati mati muz go cos the legendary tintin will be making a rare appearance.......:eek:

fl_slayer
20-09-2009, 03:18 PM
slight amendment....... :D

second goal was score by our ziko with a tricky 1 2 passing and finish with a powerful strike which give the keeper no chance

third was an own goal after some goalmouth confusion between defender n goalie in the 6 yard box..... :p

fourth goal was score by a amazing shot from fl_slayer towards goal and the predator papaya appear from no where to deflect the ball in goal.
rare appearance.......:eek:

sorry for the wrong info, must be the head injury i suffer just now,

the legendary tintin, you mean the ex ex ex national player going to make his appearance?

Zikoman
20-09-2009, 03:26 PM
sorry for the wrong info, must be the head injury i suffer just now,

the legendary tintin, you mean the ex ex ex national player going to make his appearance?

rumors has it that the legendary tintin can curl the ball like rajagopal, sprint like quah kim song, dribble like dollah kassim and head like samah allapitchay...... :eek::D

i1papaya
20-09-2009, 03:28 PM
first goal score non other then our top scorer papaya, a bit messy but a goal is a goal..........

slight amendment.......
first goal score non other then our top scorer papaya, a bit messy but a goal is a goal........fourth goal was score by a amazing shot from fl_slayer towards goal and the predator papaya appear from no where to deflect the ball in goal.

Sorry hor, I did not claim the goal leh. fl_slayer's shot missed out goal by few inches and I was lucky enough on position to deflect the ball in goal lor. It is already a known fact, I neither good but got the luck of scoring.:eek::p;):D

tikosiao
20-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Sorry hor, I did not claim the goal leh. fl_slayer's shot missed out goal by few inches and I was lucky enough on position to deflect the ball in goal lor. It is already a known fact, I neither good but got the luck of scoring.

hello my hero papaya,

Can i have your luck of scoring...from today onwards....i'm your follower and will follow you .......... I will follow you.....:D,

compaq69
20-09-2009, 08:45 PM
sun

1)fl_slayer
2)tikosiao
3)wala
4)tintin
5)reidze
6)bryan_r777
7)andrew101
8)sexlover
9)zico
10)tahoo
11)xiaoxiao
13)i1papaya
14)elth

mon

1)ysl
2)chris
3)andrew101
4)wala
5)power x
6)tintin
9)xiaoxiao
10)tikosiao
12)elth

May i know how do i join the list? Pls advice.tks.

tikosiao
21-09-2009, 12:12 PM
hello,

We have a HARD and ARGUEMENTATIVE game this morning, we played well and won the GAME...even though i dont score but more importantly, my hero ipapaya scored for his team.

Cheers to HIM, indeed a WEEKLY / DEADLY STRIKER.

calex
21-09-2009, 01:25 PM
i score an own goal on my first match.. too tired to run cos long time never play soccer match for 5 years.

walabis
21-09-2009, 03:48 PM
rumors has it that the legendary tintin can curl the ball like rajagopal, sprint like quah kim song, dribble like dollah kassim and head like samah allapitchay......

Legendary tintin back today..he did a remarkable dummy unfortunately ... :D

hello,

We have a HARD and ARGUEMENTATIVE game this morning, we played well and won the GAME...even though i dont score but more importantly, my hero ipapaya scored for his team.

OMG !! :eek: papaya did it again today ! 8 games 10 goals !!

i score an own goal on my first match.. too tired to run cos long time never play soccer match for 5 years.

Come every sun , you will soon as fit as like tikosiao...

i1木瓜
21-09-2009, 05:27 PM
哇! 想不到我老兄i1papaya 踢皮球跟按奶球一样那么棒? 他还是神色脚呢! 我真为我老兄娇傲.

Zikoman
21-09-2009, 08:03 PM

at least u scored a goal...... me 2day jiak kuay nerng ..... :D

Legendary tintin back today..he did a remarkable dummy unfortunately ...

so sad.... the legendary tintin hiding his fabulous tricks from us......:D

OMG !! papaya did it again today ! 8 games 10 goals !!

tats y he is called the predator......

but there's 1 thing u can neber learn fr him..... the finger pointing trick n stopping the ball with his 2 knees!!! :eek:

fl_slayer
21-09-2009, 08:05 PM
hello,

you play well too, you are amazing with your deadly sliding tackle.and can see ur stamina is getting better

you are doing well, sorry for letting you running behind me all the time.:p

OMG !! :eek: papaya did it again today ! 8 games 10 goals !!

wow papaya is really a valuableplayer, any s league team want to sign our top striker? maybe papaya should go to indonesia for a trial.

today games was super intense, boots were torn(as usual, first timer power x had not used his boots more than 3 years), legs were flying all over, shin was crash by fiery studs,flying tackles everywhere by tikosiao, one player wrist are facture, glasses(advise to wear contact lens or at least buy a rubber strap) are flying all over the field, penatly was given due to goodwill stopping the ball from going out.(this is maddness and if u are there , the passion of soccer can smell from miles)

weather are hot so are the players.i can sense the passion of soccer that most of the bros have deep inside their fiery heart once the whistle start.

everyone give in their 101percent and the hunger for victory can be seen thruout the match.i apologize to coach zico if i have given him a palm on his chest during the match(it was unintentionally)and hope he is not injure internally.

it was a good game and i really enjoy it, thanks for making this soccer team so exciting, hope we can find some sponsor soon.

we have a dream:D

Zikoman
21-09-2009, 08:10 PM
legs were flying all over, shin was crash by fiery studs,flying tackles everywhere by tikosiao, one player wrist are facture, glasses

ya..... now my leg orr cher.... swollen like an elephant leg..... guess will b outta action for a week or 2.... :(

everyone give in their 101percent and the hunger for victory can be seen thruout the match.i apologize to ziko if i have given him a palm on his chest during the match(it was unintentionally)and hope he is not injure internally.

:mad: my heart is broken...... :o

tikosiao
21-09-2009, 10:09 PM
ya..... now my leg orr cher.... swollen like an elephant leg..... guess will b outta action for a week or 2.... :(

hello ziko

your heart is broken but your leg is still there....with your command in defence i feel SAFE an SECURE....becoz once the opponent passes you...but they still cant SURPASS me....:D

you are the DEADLY LASTMAN but i was the DEADLY LAST LASTMAN.

fl_slayer
21-09-2009, 11:28 PM

dun worry, i will not break your heart, u are my respected coach.
will not try to break ur leg.ooops.....

hello ziko

your heart is broken but your leg is still there....with your command in defence i feel SAFE an SECURE....becoz once the opponent passes you...but they still cant SURPASS me....:D

you are the DEADLY LASTMAN but i was the DEADLY LAST LASTMAN.

yes , 2 deadly lastman and last last man

reidz
21-09-2009, 11:42 PM
tell me abt injuries.. cant walk today... =(

i1papaya
22-09-2009, 12:34 AM
OMG !! papaya did it again today ! 8 games 10 goals !!

哇! 想不到我老兄i1papaya 踢皮球跟按奶球一样那么棒? 他还是神色脚呢! 我真为我老兄娇傲.

Like I said, just got the luck of scoring nia. Hehehe....

tats y he is called the predator......

Predator? I should be only known as a Decoy lah.
Always strong players made opportunities for my La Sup goal Hehehe..... Else where got chance leh...

Beside I need to do more of mind thinking Cos getting more coach coaching me till I got blur liao.

1) One coach said : Be more conscious not to be individual player and be more on team play. Not sure had I been doing enough team effort but good point, I will put more on it. Hehehe...
2) One coach said : Stay near goal dun cum back, but later another coach said : why never cum to help to defence? :confused:
3) One coach said : Stay on center of field, but later another coach said : why stay on center where the corner field are not covered? :confused:
4) Other coach said : Shout for the ball for your team to aware your location. Agreed and have been calling that coach at many occassion, I seem been waiting the ball that hardly passed over.:p :confused:

Yes good lesson.
I need more mind thinking. Hmmmm...............

wow papaya is really a valuableplayer, any s league team want to sign our top striker? maybe papaya should go to indonesia for a trial.
I should sign up as a ball picker to start off first.Hahaha...

Killertobe
22-09-2009, 01:48 AM
hello,

Are you still looking for people for the recruitment?

SeaHawker
22-09-2009, 02:10 AM
Where do u guys play at ?? any particular venue ?? Stadium ??
Hope to join you guys soon.

TinTin130670
22-09-2009, 06:01 AM
Back pain...leg pain....kuku jiao oso pain...:(
Walabis should buy me a drink...wat a dummy by me...:D
Too much chille powder on the field yesterday morning...so will be
taking 1 mth break...see u all next mth...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

fl_slayer
22-09-2009, 09:20 AM
tell me abt injuries.. cant walk today... =(

wow wat happen to you?

Beside I need to do more of mind thinking Cos getting more coach coaching me till I got blur liao.

dun blur dun blur, just kick ball can liao

hello,

Are you still looking for people for the recruitment?

wow your virgin first post ask to join us for soccer liao.

Where do u guys play at ?? any particular venue ?? Stadium ??
Hope to join you guys soon.

yup, we in stadium all over singapore, we train in jalan besar stadium and some time geylang stadium.

Cheers,
TinTin

full of excuse.will buy you peru or brazil powder next time:D

i1papaya
22-09-2009, 11:14 AM
dun blur dun blur, just kick ball can liao

I hate you lah coach! One minute tell me all the things I need to do or I did not do. Now, tell me just kick ball can liao?:confused::mad::D

To all the Coach, can I change my position only mid field or defendant instead of Striker. So my chance of Kenna verbal kicking will be less by self claim coach ho bo? Bo pian love the game liao so lanlan.:D

reidz
22-09-2009, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=fl_slayer;4129624]wow wat happen to you?

Kana power slide to the knee.. pain~:(

walabis
22-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Back pain...leg pain....kuku jiao oso pain...
Walabis should buy me a drink...wat a dummy by me...
taking 1 mth break...see u all next mth...

Cheers,
TinTin

why must buy u drink? your mis read cause your team the defeat. You must buy them drink :p

I hate you lah coach! One minute tell me all the things I need to do or I did not do. Now, tell me just kick ball can liao?

To all the Coach, can I change my position only mid field or defendant instead of Striker. So my chance of Kenna verbal kicking will be less by self claim coach ho bo? Bo pian love the game liao so lanlan.

So you shall play defender the next game :p

fl_slayer
22-09-2009, 12:38 PM
I hate you lah coach! One minute tell me all the things I need to do or I did not do. Now, tell me just kick ball can liao?:confused

To all the Coach, can I change my position only mid field or defendant instead of Striker. So my chance of Kenna verbal kicking will be less by self claim coach ho bo? Bo pian love the game liao so lanlan.:D

by the way am not a coach nor a good player,dun worry how ppl say, a goal is a goal, no one can claim it from you.

ppl make noise cause they love the game too, they all have passion in soccer.soccer link all nations.....we have a dream.

[QUOTE=fl_slayer;4129624]wow wat happen to you?

Kana power slide to the knee.. pain~:(

power slide by our famous tikosiao?

walabis
22-09-2009, 12:44 PM
ppl make noise cause they love the game too, they all have passion in soccer.soccer link all nations.....we have a dream.
?
Got to agree with you... we can see the desperation face and eager to fight back of those players when their team down..this show they play with commitment..Cannot imagine when I intro the individual league program...prizes awarded to the winning player :eek:
:D

tikosiao
22-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Like I said, just got the luck of scoring nia. Hehehe....

I should sign up as a ball picker to start off first.Hahaha...

hello my hero papaya,

you are my hero for the ball game, without you playing as a STRIKER just like eating fish ball noodle with fish ball.

Oh My God....dont be disturb by the different coaches...just accept those comment you think is good for you....just play to your normal self....

You are the most wonderful player / fxxker in this world...:D

cheers to my hero, papaya.

tikosiao
22-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Got to agree with you... we can see the desperation face and eager to fight back of those players when their team down..this show they play with commitment..Cannot imagine when I intro the individual league program...prizes awarded to the winning player :eek:
:D

hello senior walabis,

Yes, I do agree that the eagerness and desperation of the team when they are down..with a goal to fight back for equaliser.

Can you guy, see my handsome face with full committment, eagerness, etc...to win back for my team :p

How to do that ?
KEEP ON RUNNING AND RUNNING ....OFF THE BALL RUNNING....BUT WHEN MY LEG NEED TO REST....I REST.

cheers to the BEST leisure SOCCER team at the moment.

tikosiao
22-09-2009, 02:38 PM

Cheers,
TinTin

hello soccer tintin

dont kpkp over here....if you cant run and kick....better stand along the field to pick up all the loose ball and be our kopi boy for us.

ai mai ?

reidz
22-09-2009, 03:45 PM
i also dunno who power slide me.. i kana blast away into the sky by the slide... machiam like captain tsubasa the anime's tiger slide~ painful~

Roll Mario
22-09-2009, 04:29 PM
, penatly was given due to goodwill stopping the ball from going out.(this is maddness and if u are there , the passion of soccer can smell from miles)
I had an bird's eye view of that action from 16th floor. Clear cut penalty. Thru my TV replay, you have now been handed with 3 matches ban. :eek:

reidz
22-09-2009, 04:56 PM
woah... Sammy FA?? Suspended for 3 matches.. thats harsh.. ask Alex Farkerson appeal~

fl_slayer
22-09-2009, 05:48 PM
I had an bird's eye view of that action from 16th floor. Clear cut penalty. Thru my TV replay, you have now been handed with 3 matches ban. :eek:

u better dun let me find out who are u(roughly i know who liao), or else i will grab a bunch of chilli and stuff up ur ass.

do run away if u see my hand holding chilli:D

iverybusyman
22-09-2009, 10:54 PM
hmm .....am just toying the idea of organising a soccer team and a dream. how many keen bros will like to meet for a friendly kick around session?age and size is not a issue,u dun need to have fantastic skill like ronaldo, u can be 50yrs old and still can kick ball you can welcome to join us.

who know sbf will sponsor us jersey with our nick behind.

date :every sunday rain or shine
time : 845am
damage : free, dun have to pay refree and venue , just bring your boots, yourself to kick around.

keen players:
1) fl_slayer last man 120kg 1.5m(defender getting old and fat cant run)
2) naughty angmo frenchman zidane
3) nyquist
4)
5)
6)

Dear TS,

Please private msg me the location of the field. I have been verybusy for the past months and will be free for the next few months and need to do some leg therapy before going fat again.

SeaHawker
22-09-2009, 11:48 PM
yup, we in stadium all over singapore, we train in jalan besar stadium and some time geylang stadium.

u guys sure are serious, i am only a street baller, and occasionally field player. But i am not fit enough to play in stadium. :)

fl_slayer
23-09-2009, 08:29 AM
i also dunno who power slide me.. i kana blast away into the sky by the slide... machiam like captain tsubasa the anime's tiger slide~ painful~

wow my fav cartoon.....

Dear TS,

Please private msg me the location of the field. I have been verybusy for the past months and will be free for the next few months and need to do some leg therapy before going fat again.

have already pm u the address, pls be puntual and dun be too busy on that day.

u guys sure are serious, i am only a street baller, and occasionally field player. But i am not fit enough to play in stadium. :)

for your info ,mostl players here are mostly ex milo and ex national players in the 70s.

kiko
23-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Hey brothers: You all play in door soccer, in basketball court , or in the field..? if play in field, next week i go buy soccer boots , i join u brothers, can ... I excited to play soccer again since school days!

fl_slayer
23-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Hey brothers: You all play in door soccer, in basketball court , or in the field..? if play in field, next week i go buy soccer boots , i join u brothers, can ... I excited to play soccer again since school days!

field......go and buy the most expensive boots

kiko
23-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Which brand bro: Adidas , nike or Mizuno ?

fullofrubbish
23-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Aiyoh kiko why you ask so many qustions ? In the end you will not turn up.:(:p:D

fl_slayer
23-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Aiyoh kiko why you ask so many qustions ? In the end you will not turn up.:(:p:D

dear bro will you come and join us instead?

Fishcer
23-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Lol...how i wish i could join in for a kickabout...but it seems the standard is way too high for me le... :)

fl_slayer
23-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Lol...how i wish i could join in for a kickabout...but it seems the standard is way too high for me le... :)

if i am 1.5m tall and weight 120kg, how high the standard will be? come join us for a kick around.

fullofrubbish
23-09-2009, 06:35 PM
dear bro will you come and join us instead?

Thanks again for the invite bro. If Kiko comes I will come . I will however not be on the same team as him. I will mark him until he very jialat. :D doesn't matter what position he play , I will play also. :)

I am surprise he doesn't know which brands to buy . Hmm... I thought he good in playing in left or right wing.:D

Fishcer
23-09-2009, 07:02 PM
if i am 1.5m tall and weight 120kg, how high the standard will be? come join us for a kick around.

Lol...i think i saw in some earlier posts, dat most of u guys r in national/schools team in the 70s...now...datz high enuff for me...anyway, drop me a pm regarding with the time/date/location if u dun mind, n i'll do my very best to make it down...i'll prob b the cheerleading squad in the initial stages though...:D

Tiko_Siao
24-09-2009, 02:30 AM
hello soccer tintin

dont kpkp over here....if you cant run and kick....better stand along the field to pick up all the loose ball and be our kopi boy for us.

ai mai ?

My Big Bro tikosiao....cool down.

As a newbie to join yr team need to be yr kopi boy. When can i play with all bros on the field for FT 90 mins ;)

reidz
24-09-2009, 02:44 PM
hope dun come another captain tsubasa fan.. who do another tiger slide on me =(

fl_slayer
24-09-2009, 08:02 PM
My Big Bro tikosiao....cool down.

As a newbie to join yr team need to be yr kopi boy. When can i play with all bros on the field for FT 90 mins ;)

??? u toking to urself?

hope dun come another captain tsubasa fan.. who do another tiger slide on me =(

it will not, is jang jung cuming to join us soon.

fl_slayer
25-09-2009, 09:40 AM
this sunday same time same place

please confirm your attendence

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)zico
4)tikosiao
5)ysl
6)chris
7)sexlover
8)

nyquist
25-09-2009, 09:49 AM

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)zico
4)tikosiao
5)ysl
6)chris
7)sexlover
8)nyquist

SeaHawker
25-09-2009, 11:18 AM
can i join you guys for a kick about ?? i am not very good though.

cant-eter
25-09-2009, 02:17 PM
hey bros
i'm interested to join ur kick-a-bout
pls can someone pm place and time
thks

i1papaya
25-09-2009, 07:19 PM

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)zico
4)tikosiao
5)ysl
6)chris
7)sexlover
8)nyquist
9)i1papaya

bryan_r777
26-09-2009, 11:15 AM

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)zico
4)tikosiao
5)ysl
6)chris
7)sexlover
8)nyquist
9)i1papaya
10)bryan_r777

fl_slayer
26-09-2009, 02:50 PM

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)zico
4)tikosiao
5)ysl
6)chris
7)sexlover
8)nyquist
9)i1papaya
10) bryan_777
11)andrew101

elth
26-09-2009, 05:16 PM

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)zico
4)tikosiao
5)ysl
6)chris
7)sexlover
8)nyquist
9)i1papaya
10) bryan_777
11)andrew101
12)elth

Roll Mario
26-09-2009, 05:35 PM
I will wake up early to watch again, cant wait to see chili in my ass :rolleyes:

fl_slayer
27-09-2009, 02:32 PM
I will wake up early to watch again, cant wait to see chili in my ass :rolleyes:

finally u have join us in the game, am trying to stuff chilli but u really run very fast:D

fullofrubbish
27-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Did bro kiko turn up or he use another nick ?

Zikoman
27-09-2009, 07:01 PM
finally u have join us in the game, am trying to stuff chilli but u really run very fast

u brought chilli along?? i din see u chasing any1 leh..... :eek:

good game..... nice weather..... great pitch.... :D

tikosiao
27-09-2009, 11:54 PM
u brought chilli along?? i din see u chasing any1 leh..... :eek:

good game..... nice weather..... great pitch.... :D

It a excellent game ....and we won the game with myself injured ...twisted my ankle and etc...

Final Score - 2 : 1

reidz
28-09-2009, 12:00 AM
welcome to the injury list

Injury list

1) reidz (swollen knee)
2) tiko siao (twisted ankle)

jasco
28-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Yo bros...after a good soccer game on sunday...my whole body n leg si bei tired n pain !!!! Need to do more training....play more games with u guys....very fun n relax !!!! Cheers bros !!! :D

tikosiao
28-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Yo bros...after a good soccer game on sunday...my whole body n leg si bei tired n pain !!!! Need to do more training....play more games with u guys....very fun n relax !!!! Cheers bros !!! :D

hello bro jasco,

you can play well meh.....very good game reader...intersect dangerous ball well....and very good rester also. :D

nyquist
28-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Good game indeed and now for the much needed rest before the next session....:)

fl_slayer
29-09-2009, 08:49 AM

hmm, u have potential, will pass u to coach zico for fitness and make sure you turn up every sunday:D

hello bro jasco,

you can play well meh.....very good game reader...intersect dangerous ball well....and very good rester also. :D

agreed, a very good rester.

Good game indeed and now for the much needed rest before the next session....:)

you are improving every game bro, keep up the good work.

spready
29-09-2009, 09:02 AM
hi to all,

i am very keen to join this team..
Can i?

cheers...:)

spready
29-09-2009, 09:09 AM
hi to all,

i am very keen to join this team..
Can i?

i 23 chi m living in the east...
preferably left mid. if not left back also can..

cheers...:):)

andrew101
29-09-2009, 10:38 AM
last weekend was indeed a good game. As we have advantage of extra man but opponents was too strong. We keep attacking, still no chance to score especially the last man standing at the goalpost, saving alots from our shots. GOOD PLAY:)

fl_slayer
29-09-2009, 10:28 PM
last weekend was indeed a good game. As we have advantage of extra man but opponents was too strong. We keep attacking, still no chance to score especially the last man standing at the goalpost, saving alots from our shots. GOOD PLAY:)

the last man is our famous zico and the lastlast man is the legendary tikosiao.

the players are hungry for more games. any keen players to play soccer on tues evening? the location will be in central of singapore.proper goal post and washing point.

pls indicate ur interest for tuesday evening soccer

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)tikosiao
4)tintin
5)ysl
6)
7)
8)

5)

Tiko_Siao
29-09-2009, 11:02 PM
the last man is our famous zico and the lastlast man is the legendary tikosiao.

The players are hungry for more games. any keen players to play soccer on tues evening? the location will be in central of singapore.proper goal post and washing point.

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)tikosiao
4)tintin
5)ysl
6)Tiko_Siao
7)
8)

spready
30-09-2009, 08:53 AM
any weekends matches??

can't make iton weekdays.. due to work commitments..

fl_slayer
30-09-2009, 11:59 AM
The players are hungry for more games. any keen players to play soccer on tues evening? the location will be in central of singapore.proper goal post and washing point.

tues evening

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)tikosiao
4)tintin
5)ysl
6)Tiko_Siao
7)
8)

sun morning
1)fl_slayer
2)zico
3)wala

please put your name for attendence.same time same place:D

andrew101
30-09-2009, 12:05 PM

tues evening

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)tikosiao
4)tintin
5)ysl
6)Tiko_Siao
7)
8)

sun morning
1)fl_slayer
2)zico
3)wala
4)andrew101

Sunday...ONs

fl_slayer
30-09-2009, 12:48 PM

tues evening

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)tikosiao
4)tintin
5)ysl
6)Tiko_Siao
7)
8)

sun morning
1)fl_slayer
2)zico
3)wala
4)andrew101

reidz
30-09-2009, 01:46 PM
will be in hk his week =D will join nxt week

fl_slayer
30-09-2009, 05:59 PM
will be in hk his week =D will join nxt week

tuesday and sunday u onz?

wow must go hk to recover ur injure leg, u are rich bro

elth
30-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Dear Captain, this sun not able to come :D

fl_slayer
01-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Dear Captain, this sun not able to come :D

wat happen to u this week? u are a important player. missing you in the squad is a big loss.

elth
01-10-2009, 07:13 PM
wat happen to u this week? u are a important player. missing you in the squad is a big loss.

bo bian got national game... I got selected as ball picker :p

fl_slayer
03-10-2009, 10:45 AM

tues evening

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)tikosiao
4)tintin
5)ysl
6)Tiko_Siao
7)
8)

sun morning
1)fl_slayer
2)zico(on MC not feeling well)
3)wala
4)andrew101
5)
6)

i1papaya
03-10-2009, 04:00 PM

tues evening

1)fl_slayer
2)wala
3)tikosiao
4)tintin
5)ysl
6)Tiko_Siao
7)
8)

sun morning
1)fl_slayer
2)zico(on MC not feeling well)
3)wala
4)andrew101
5)i1papaya
6)

fl_slayer
04-10-2009, 01:32 PM
today turn out was good. everyone giving their 101percent on the field.

we lost to a better team, final score 3-1

the lightning fast redoxan score the first goal within the first 5 mins of the game,2nd half the legendary tintin score a spectacular header and goal of the match was score by none other by tiko_siao with a brillian sissor kick fake with a hidden leg dun know from where(could it be the lost found shadow kicking leg?)

our side have a consolation goal with 8 minutes to go, with a nicely built up triangular force and finish with a thunderous shot by grandmaster walabis.

can see everyone fitness is getting better and papaya was the most improve player of the match, with all the hard work running up and down the field and win ball. good job guys.

as for me, had not taste victory for 2 weeks liao. not so easy for next week and i will be back:D

tikosiao
04-10-2009, 05:00 PM
the lightning fast redoxan score the first goal within the first 5 mins of the game,2nd half the legendary tintin score a spectacular header and goal of the match was score by none other by tiko_siao with a brillian sissor kick fake with a hidden leg dun know from where(could it be the lost found shadow kicking leg?)

as for me, had not taste victory for 2 weeks liao. not so easy for next week and i will be back:D

hi manager slayer,

yes, I scored a goal but it will be considered the "Goal of Season" as it was not a easy goal with good effort from my "NO HORSE RUN" team mate and more importantly, I seldom play upfront but once I play, I will give 200 percent of normal strength.:D

anyway, thanks for the players to give their effort to come early for the game as Sunday should be longer sleeping day for some of us but we are passionately to wake up early for a round ball.

Cheers to everyone, present at this morning game. See u guy on this coming Tuesday for the evening game. Expecting Another tough game with new venue.

Zikoman
04-10-2009, 05:24 PM
goal of the match was score by none other by tiko_siao with a brillian sissor kick fake with a hidden leg dun know from where(could it be the lost found shadow kicking leg?)

hi manager slayer,
yes, I scored a goal but it will be considered the "Goal of Season" as it was not a easy goal with good effort from my "NO HORSE RUN" team mate

really no horse run... the way tikosiao trap the ball between his muscular thighs just inches below his lampar... then releasing it n unleashing a thunderbolt shot into goal juz b4 the ball touches the ground..... really amazed me.... :eek:
can see everyone fitness is getting better and papaya was the most improve player of the match, with all the hard work running up and down the field and win ball. good job guys.

there's still lotsa rooms for improvement on the fitness level....... :D

TinTin130670
04-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Ya totally agreed...it's a good game...full of running by every1...now back pain again...but still get a goood workout this morning....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

bryan_r777
05-10-2009, 12:52 AM
everyone is enjoy the game nowadays...fitness had also seem to improve for everyone...today game was a "bad decision to transfer tintin away" he turn into a deadly fwd constant giving us pressure =P

btw zico can give me some guidance...i played until i got frustrated...everything i do seem not rite...faint...must do someting to turn things around... =>

Cheers, see u guys on this coming sunday...

xiaoxiao
05-10-2009, 12:57 AM
everyone is enjoy the game nowadays...fitness had also seem to improve for everyone...today game was a "bad decision to transfer tintin away" he turn into a deadly fwd constant giving us pressure =P

btw zico can give me some guidance...i played until i got frustrated...everything i do seem not rite...faint...must do someting to turn things around... =>

Bro, it is ok,

dun give yrself too much pressure or stress

this is just a keep fit game.

we all have our good days and bad days sometimes.

most important is to keep the faith in yrself and yr teammates. :D

look at me, i know that i cnnt do anything right so i choose to play in defence most of the time. :D

Cheers..

XX.

wat2woopee
06-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Are you refering to me.....:p

Wah Bro popiah, nowadays u busy har, seldom see yr postings or threads nowdays..:D

Tiko_Siao
06-10-2009, 04:11 AM
Wah Bro popiah, nowadays u busy har, seldom see yr postings or threads nowdays..:D

Bro, u must understand him.

He's working 2 jobs nowadays :p

mayday
06-10-2009, 11:49 AM
is there a session today? too bad for me just found out abt this thread today...this is field soccer or court soccer...

will try to join on sunday..pls let me know the venue...

thanks!

oh, i am ard 177m/78kg.

April Fool.com
06-10-2009, 03:50 PM
is there a session today? too bad for me just found out abt this thread today...this is field soccer or court soccer...

thanks!

oh, i am ard 177m/78kg.

Today got soccer? Where the location?
Can PM me for more details?

Zikoman
06-10-2009, 10:01 PM
today game was a "bad decision to transfer tintin away" he turn into a deadly fwd constant giving us pressure =P

yes.... the ever dangerous legendary tintin who send chills down every defender's spines.....fast, accurate n deadly with the ball... heard from reliable source that tampines rover wanted to recruit him to replace alam shah..... but he turned them down as he's waiting for an offer from dubai..... :eek::rolleyes:

actually there's a way to shut him outta te game.... for more info check with tikosiao.... :D

relax bro, despair not..... read my siggy. i think i know wat caused yr fustration.....

but as wat xx had said, relax n njoy the game..no point putting yrself under such pressure..... its juz a game to relax n burn some calories......:p

tikosiao
06-10-2009, 10:36 PM
yes.... the ever dangerous legendary tintin who send chills down every defender's spines.....fast, accurate n deadly with the ball... heard from reliable source that tampines rover wanted to recruit him to replace alam shah..... but he turned them down as he's waiting for an offer from dubai..... :eek::rolleyes:

actually there's a way to shut him outta te game.... for more info check with tikosiao.... :D

hello bro ziko,

Yes, i know a way to shut this deadly tintin or papaya out of the game.....just a simple word in our daily or business life.

FOCUS

Tiko_Siao
06-10-2009, 11:58 PM

hello bro ziko,

Yes, i know a way to shut this deadly tintin or papaya out of the game.....just a simple word in our daily or business life.

FOCUS

Both of u talk like a coach :p

fl_slayer
07-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Ya totally agreed...it's a good game...full of running by every1...now back pain again...but still get a goood workout this morning....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

soccer is better than sex............

you are a good player, even professional have their up and down.

thanks!

oh, i am ard 177m/78kg.

entrance fee to soccer club is $2000

hello bro ziko,

FOCUS

yup FOCUS.

Both of u talk like a coach :p

huh? 2 tiko_siao?

fl_slayer
07-10-2009, 01:47 PM
sunday same time same place. please mark your attentence.

1 ) fl_slayer
2 )
3 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10)
11)
12)

i1papaya
07-10-2009, 05:52 PM

1 ) fl_slayer
2 )
3 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 ) i1papaya :D (Can I mark 1 goal from me for this cumming week?:D:D joking nia;))
9 )
10)
11)
12)

elth
07-10-2009, 06:08 PM
1 ) fl_slayer
2 )
3 )
5 )
6 )
7 )
8 ) i1papaya (Can I mark 1 goal from me for this cumming week? joking nia)
9 )
10)
11)
12) elth

bryan_r777
09-10-2009, 12:04 AM
1 ) fl_slayer
2 )
3 )
5 )
6 )
7 )bryan_r777
9 )
10)
11)
12) elth

reidz
09-10-2009, 12:07 AM
will be joining this week and maybe 1 friend along =D

SpeedTerror
09-10-2009, 12:52 AM
hi guys actually up to now i dun even know where are u guys playing at..... no one PM me the location

fl_slayer
09-10-2009, 02:51 AM
will be joining this week and maybe 1 friend along =D

u are welcome, is ur friend a samster?

hi guys actually up to now i dun even know where are u guys playing at..... no one PM me the location

pls cum join us

tita
09-10-2009, 03:19 AM
Let me join!!

reidz
09-10-2009, 03:47 AM
nope not a samster...

i1papaya
09-10-2009, 06:51 AM
nope not a samster...

Not Samster?
Game fee to have us to entertain him, 1 drink for each player. :eek::D joking nia;)

fl_slayer
09-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Not Samster?
Game fee to have us to entertain him, 1 drink for each player. :eek::D joking nia;)

i second that , non samster have to buy us drinks

nokiae71
09-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Hi, can i join this week? im 23 playing as right back. Its on sun right, where's the place ar?

elth
09-10-2009, 06:21 PM
i second that , non samster have to buy us drinks

The top scorer should treat drinks la :p

Zikoman
09-10-2009, 07:29 PM

1 ) fl_slayer
2 ) reidz
3 ) reidz's fren
5 ) tikosiao
6 ) zikoman
7 )bryan_r777
9 )
10)
11)
12) elth

those tat r interested can PM player manager fl_slayer for details...... :p

tikosiao
11-10-2009, 10:45 PM
hi all,

We had a excellent game this morning with 2 : 2 draw.

Game Analysis Report
Score : 2 : 2
No. of Player : 8 vs 8
Weather : Hot 6/10
Pitch : Dry 5/10
Fairplay : 9.9/10 (a few hard tackle but still acceptable)
Commitment Level : 9/10 (11/10 from tikosiao :D)
On the Ball Running : 8/10
Off the Ball Running : 8/10
Passing : 8/10
Ideas : 9/10
Latecomer : Yes, Pls be early for the next game.

fl_slayer
11-10-2009, 11:29 PM
good game indeed,i was super late today, came in second half of the game and manage to score a brilliance first time volley for our team which lead 2-1 but was equalised by opponent almost end of whistle.

was been slide 3 times and suffer injury, thanks to reidez trabusa slide.(stop reading soccer comic)

you guys are really sliding your heart out.

will try to play better next game:D

walabis
11-10-2009, 11:58 PM

shall we play next saturday indeed of sunday?

fl_slayer
12-10-2009, 08:31 AM
attention all soccer lover,

this week soccer will be change to SATURDAY morning, please mark your attendence.

1)slayer
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

onion_rings
12-10-2009, 08:54 AM

this week soccer will be change to SATURDAY morning, please mark your attendence.

1)slayer
2)onion_rings
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Finally after all the outstation can't wait to join you guys on this Sat. Cheers! :)

i1papaya
12-10-2009, 09:49 AM

1)slayer
2)onion_rings
3)i1papaya
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

fl_slayer
12-10-2009, 11:53 AM

1)slayer
2)onion_rings
3)i1papaya
5)wala
6)ysl
7)jusco
8)coach zico
9)ysl
10)
11)
12)

happy deepavali,.........do drop by if u guys are keen for weekend soccer:D

reidz
12-10-2009, 12:26 PM
good game indeed,i was super late today, came in second half of the game and manage to score a brilliance first time volley for our team which lead 2-1 but was equalised by opponent almost end of whistle.

was been slide 3 times and suffer injury, thanks to reidez trabusa slide.(stop reading soccer comic)

Wah the slide on u was on ball.. nv hit ur leg at all leh... =x
I remember that day lots of back flicks and back heels =p (i think i did 2 nice back heels, one to xiao xiao to shoot and 1 to andrew)

And Again sorry to the Bro whom i slided his leg as i was stretching for the ball after trying to dribble pass another player. ~_~ sorry!

nyquist
12-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Wah the slide on u was on ball.. nv hit ur leg at all leh... =x
I remember that day lots of back flicks and back heels =p (i think i did 2 nice back heels, one to xiao xiao to shoot and 1 to andrew)

And Again sorry to the Bro whom i slided his leg as i was stretching for the ball after trying to dribble pass another player. ~_~ sorry!

Up till now.. I have no idea who is REIDZ.. HAHA

reidz
12-10-2009, 12:49 PM
wah lau... sad man.. =(

nyquist
12-10-2009, 12:57 PM
wah lau... sad man.. =(

We need to have Name Tag......:p:p:p:p

fl_slayer
12-10-2009, 04:57 PM
We need to have Name Tag......

dear lim tong hai, oops our dear national player, u see ppl no up cause they are not national player, fyi reidz play for 'home united'........

reidz is famous for back heel and 'tabusa' sliding tackle.:D

nyquist
12-10-2009, 05:09 PM
dear lim tong hai, oops our dear national player, u see ppl no up cause they are not national player, fyi reidz play for 'home united'........

reidz is famous for back heel and 'tabusa' sliding tackle.:D

LTH? I noticed many players doing fanciful tricks last Sunday......
My injury...Plantar Fasciitis seems to be healing fast..

andrew101
12-10-2009, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=fl_slayer;4187949]attention all soccer lover,

1)slayer
2)onion_rings
3)i1papaya
5)wala
6)ysl
7)jusco
8)coach zico
9)andrew101
10)
11)
12)

see u guys this sat;)

tikosiao
12-10-2009, 09:35 PM
1)slayer
2)onion_rings
3)i1papaya
5)wala
6)ysl
7)jusco
8)coach zico
9)andrew101
10)tikosiao (Lastlastman) :D
11)
12)

Tiko_Siao
12-10-2009, 10:42 PM
1)slayer
2)onion_rings
3)i1papaya
5)wala
6)ysl
7)jusco
8)coach zico
9)andrew101
10)tikosiao (Lastlastman)
11)Tiko Siao
12)

elth
13-10-2009, 12:13 AM
1)slayer
2)onion_rings
3)i1papaya
5)wala
6)ysl
7)jusco
8)coach zico
9)andrew101
11)Tiko Siao
12) elth

reidz
13-10-2009, 09:59 AM
eh just to ask, sat is public holiday den the indian temple i think is celebrating? would it affect the field? Will they be using it?

antiwarclan
13-10-2009, 11:18 AM
To all bros,

I'm keen to join you guys for the soccer sessions, however this weekend i cant make due to work commitment, if you guys are playing every saturday, please let me know what time n place and i'll be there.

Tiko_Siao
13-10-2009, 10:22 PM
To all bros,

I'm keen to join you guys for the soccer sessions, however this weekend i cant make due to work commitment, if you guys are playing every saturday, please let me know what time n place and i'll be there.

Mostly we plays on every SUN.

fl_slayer
14-10-2009, 01:36 PM
eh just to ask, sat is public holiday den the indian temple i think is celebrating? would it affect the field? Will they be using it?

sundram mothy is joining us on saturday. the temple will not affect us.

please take note, this week soccer is on saturday.....................

Roll Mario
15-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Player
1)slayer
2)onion_rings
3)i1papaya
5)wala
6)ysl
7)jusco
8)coach zico
9)andrew101
11)Tiko Siao
12) elth

Non-paying Spectator
1) Roll Mario (Watching from 16th Floor)

reidz
15-10-2009, 04:37 PM
just to ask ar.. how come sat this week??

Zikoman
15-10-2009, 07:50 PM
just to ask ar.. how come sat this week??

i msg slayer with te same questn. .....

his reply - kill 2 birds with 1 stone, dun have to go there 2 days, save petrol. after te game go temple pai pai celebrate deepavali, meet old friends. :eek:

adiapes
17-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Hey
I would like to join you guys, I am 35, juz wanna play and keep fit......
Sen

tikosiao
17-10-2009, 02:10 PM
hello all,

today was a VERY VERY HOT weather...which detered some of the player performance and injuries too.

Score : 2 : 1 (WE WON AGAIN) :D
Strength : 9 : 8 (We are understrength)
Weather : 2/10 (TOO HOT)
Pitch : 3/10 (TOO DRY)
BALL : 10/10 (Excellent ball brought by bro rahu)
Fairplay : 7/10
Passing : alot of passing and switching from flank to flank.
BEST SAVE OF THE GAME :
1) A low driving heading by bro andrew101 and was saved by tikosiao's stomach.
2) A fantastic rocking shot by bro Chris and was anyhow saved by our bro YSL with his third invisible leg.

Overall a good game but i was pronouned as the permanent GM by our team mate.

* GM - Goalkeeper Manager

fl_slayer
17-10-2009, 03:30 PM
it was a good game, bryan777 i think should be the man of the match, the passion he have for football is amazing, he is running up and down the field and was so disipline to run round the field even the match end.

andrew101 diving header was so closed to score at the final mins.papaya miss the crucial goal if not the score will be 2-2 .

it was a wonderful game on saturday, yes i lost again in the game........but we be back.:D

onion_rings
18-10-2009, 06:30 AM
After the absence of almost 2mths on the field. Must admit my fitness is no where near 100%. Almost gave up halfway thru.

Anyway great to see some new players or fellow samsters (for me) tks for the great game & the best of it fortunately our team won by a slight margin of 2-1 at full time.

Cheers
onion_rings

andrew101
18-10-2009, 02:26 PM
it was a good game, bryan777 i think should be the man of the match, the passion he have for football is amazing, he is running up and down the field and was so disipline to run round the field even the match end.

andrew101 diving header was so closed to score at the final mins.papaya miss the crucial goal if not the score will be 2-2 .

it was a wonderful game on saturday, yes i lost again in the game........but we be back.:D

Again we lost to a stronger team but very happy with our possession and formation. Still our opponent had a good defend during the 2nd half where we keep attacking, too bad, hard to crack their wall. Afterall i do enjoy the game.:)

nyquist
18-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Again we lost to a stronger team but very happy with our possession and formation. Still our opponent had a good defend during the 2nd half where we keep attacking, too bad, hard to crack their wall. Afterall i do enjoy the game.:)

Have faith.. I strongly believe that we will win our next match soon as currently we have too many injured players.

Zikoman
18-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Have faith.. I strongly believe that we will win our next match soon as currently we have too many injured players.

when there's a will..... there's a way......... :p

it was a wonderful game on saturday, yes i lost again in the game........but we be back.

dear manager.... how's yr dream??? :D

fl_slayer
19-10-2009, 01:05 PM
when there's a will..... there's a way......... :p

dear manager.... how's yr dream??? :D

yup dream is getting clearer, we need more fitness before we can go to a friendly match to see our standard.(we have plenty potential great players to be mould into super players)

coach zico is important to shape us into a better team. i believe our first game might be thrash by opponent 10-0.

therefore we must find a lousy team to test our standard and push our morale.:D

fl_slayer
19-10-2009, 01:29 PM
this SUNDAY same time same place.

1)slayer
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

if any team will like to challenge us pls pm me.we are a group of 40plus old man kicking ball:D

elth
19-10-2009, 07:45 PM

1)slayer
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)elth

if any team will like to challenge us pls pm me.we are a group of 40plus old man kicking ball

i1papaya
19-10-2009, 11:25 PM

1)slayer
2)我要木瓜:D
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)elth

if any team will like to challenge us pls pm me.we are a group of 40plus old man kicking ball

tahoo
19-10-2009, 11:41 PM
BALL : 10/10 (Excellent ball brought by bro rahu)

Its tahoo lar bro..
haha

onion_rings
19-10-2009, 11:41 PM

1)slayer
2)我要木瓜
3)葱卷头
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)elth

tahoo
19-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Hai.. want to be consistent but not able to.. OC pregrant so got to stay at home to take care of her whenever its possible. Will try to join u guys as much as i can!!

uncle gg
20-10-2009, 10:36 AM
hi all,

is there a minimum points set before i can join the kickabout?:confused:

pm bro slayer. no reply :p

nokiae71
20-10-2009, 01:57 PM

1)slayer
2)我要木瓜
3)葱卷头
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)elth
33) nokiae71
Pai seh, as im new. can pm me the place and time? Thx!

fl_slayer
22-10-2009, 05:47 PM
hi all,

is there a minimum points set before i can join the kickabout?:confused:

pm bro slayer. no reply :p

no pm from u bro?

1)slayer
2)我要木瓜
3)葱卷头
4)ysl
5)
6)
7)
8)elth
33) nokiae71
Pai seh, as im new. can pm me the place and time? Thx!

andrew101
22-10-2009, 11:54 PM
See u guys tis Sunday

1)slayer
2)我要木瓜
3)葱卷头
4)ysl
5)andrew101
6)
7)
8)elth
33)Nokiae71

reidz
23-10-2009, 09:45 AM
ee u guys tis Sunday

1)slayer
2)我要木瓜
3)葱卷头
4)ysl
5)andrew101
6)reidz
7)
8)elth
33)Nokiae71

bryan_r777
23-10-2009, 01:14 PM
see u guys tis Sunday

1)slayer
2)我要木瓜
3)葱卷头
4)ysl
5)andrew101
6)reidz
7)bryan_r777
8)elth
33)Nokiae71[/QUOTE]

Zikoman
24-10-2009, 09:42 AM
this SUNDAY same time same place. see u guys tis Sunday

1) slayer
2) 我要木瓜奶
3) 痒葱头
4) ysl
5) andrew101
6) reidz
7) bryan_r777
8) elth
9) Nokiae71
10) zikoman

fl_slayer
24-10-2009, 09:54 AM
this SUNDAY same time same place. see u guys tis Sunday

1) slayer
2) 我要木瓜奶
3) 痒葱头
4) ysl
5) andrew101
6) reidz
7) bryan_r777
8) elth
9) Nokiae71
10) zikoman[/QUOTE]

oversea trial(send to china for selection)
Tikosiao
tintin

nokiae71
24-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Sorry bros, can tell me where's the place? i pm bro slayer, no reply. hai.

uncle gg
24-10-2009, 03:33 PM
hi bro slayer, you got mail.!:p

fl_slayer
24-10-2009, 04:13 PM
hi bro slayer, you got mail.!:p

bro , we have pm u the address and time, if u never turn up this sunday, i trust the bros who turn up will take their turn to zap u.:D

so be there early, 845am:D

uncle gg
24-10-2009, 06:14 PM
1) slayer
2) 我要木瓜奶
3) 痒葱头
4) ysl
5) andrew101
6) reidz
7) bryan_r777
8) elth
9) Nokiae71
10) zikoman
11)uncle gg

:)
oversea trial(send to china for selection)
Tikosiao
tintin

Zikoman
25-10-2009, 03:38 PM
good game..... great pitch n wonderful weather..... :p

2day got 2 pilots overshot the runway..... dunno ended up where..... :D

fl_slayer
25-10-2009, 04:21 PM
today weather is good,ungle gg thanks for joining us. game was excellent and am in a good team, finally taste victory after so many moons.2-0 is the final results.(guess is because tikosiao is not around so i can win.)

zico with a spectacular long range on target shot seal the game with a slight deflect from opponent side.

we are inviting lousy team to challenge us, if ur team is too good, u are not eligible.is just for fun kick around.

dear soccer bros, andrew101 had suggest a nice field at bendemeer and is free, no booking needed, do we want to try out the new field on weekdays or sunday to change location, please advice:D

next sunday, same time same place

walabis
25-10-2009, 05:31 PM
dear soccer bros, andrew101 had suggest a nice field at bendemeer and is free, no booking needed, do we want to try out the new field on weekdays or sunday to change location, please advice:D

Should be ".. on weekdays or sunday to change location, please ADVISE."

"Advice" is a noun while "Advise" is a verb. :D :D

nyquist
25-10-2009, 06:26 PM
today weather is good,ungle gg thanks for joining us. game was excellent and am in a good team, finally taste victory after so many moons.2-0 is the final results.(guess is because tikosiao is not around so i can win.)

It was 1-1 bro...

elth
25-10-2009, 09:32 PM

next sunday, same time same place

got free parking :confused:

chriswol
26-10-2009, 01:32 AM
I want to join in too, okay???
24m but too long nv play liao
play like cicinho (last time)
now no stamina liao, haha

fl_slayer
26-10-2009, 09:17 AM
I want to join in too, okay???
24m but too long nv play liao
play like cicinho (last time)
now no stamina liao, haha

who is cicinho? roll mario i know.

reidz
26-10-2009, 09:25 AM
sorri ar.. din go.. caught a flu... =(

bryan_r777
26-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Paisei that i did not go...sat admitted to A&E to seek medicial attention...Dr advise to stop playing at least 1wk or wait till 6 nov after review by specialist...Damn sianz...nevertheless very paisei...

elth
27-10-2009, 01:19 AM
what happen bro ? rest more important :)

fl_slayer
27-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Paisei that i did not go...sat admitted to A&E to seek medicial attention...Dr advise to stop playing at least 1wk or wait till 6 nov after review by specialist...Damn sianz...nevertheless very paisei...

wow , A&E, sound serious.dear bro please get well soon, the team miss u.

this sunday same time same place,

1)slayer
2)
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

elth
27-10-2009, 07:22 PM

1)slayer
2)
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) elth

i1papaya
27-10-2009, 08:06 PM

1)slayer
2)i1881
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) elth

uncle gg
28-10-2009, 04:58 PM

1)slayer
2)i1881
3)uncle gg
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) elth

tikosiao
28-10-2009, 11:22 PM

1)slayer
2)i1881
3)uncle gg
5)
6)
7)
8)tikosiao (Hope flight dont delay me, I got the urge to SCORE, after not playing for 1 game)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) elth

fl_slayer
29-10-2009, 07:03 PM

1)slayer 1.55m 100kg clumsy at balls and always like to confuse players.

2)i1881 natural striker. even torres seek advice from him

3)uncle gg natural defender, standing at 2m tall(good in air) and not forgetting his 6
pack torso. the most fit player on field.

5)
6)
7)

8)tikosiao (Hope flight dont delay me, I got the urge to SCORE, after not playing for 1 game)the amazing fingerpointing shoot and the famous sliding with no fears

9)
10)
11)
12)

13) elth fast and hardworking. can chase any player down the field

andrew101
29-10-2009, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=fl_slayer;4239473]this sunday same time same place,

3)uncle gg natural defender, standing at 2m tall(good in air) and not forgetting his 6
pack torso. the most fit player on field.

5)Andrew101
6)
7)

8)tikosiao (Hope flight dont delay me, I got the urge to SCORE, after not playing for 1 game)the amazing fingerpointing shoot and the

famous sliding with no fears

9)
10)
11)
12)
13) elth fast and hardworking. can chase any player down the field[/QUOTE

ons tis Sunday

chriswol
30-10-2009, 03:56 AM
cicinho frm real madrid la.... So can i join???

fl_slayer
30-10-2009, 09:45 AM
cicinho frm real madrid la.... So can i join???

am sorry, u have no previous post and post no FR before thus might not be able to join us this time round.

we welcome new bros to join is for the sunday kickaround:D and if your team is lousy please come and challenge us.:D

Zikoman
31-10-2009, 11:54 AM

3)uncle gg natural defender, standing at 2m tall(good in air) and not forgetting his 6 pack torso. the most fit player on field.
5)Andrew101
6) ziko
7)
8)tikosiao (Hope flight dont delay me, I got the urge to SCORE, after not playing for 1 game)the amazing fingerpointing shoot and the famous sliding with no fears :rolleyes:
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) elth fast and hardworking. can chase any player down the field :eek:

fl_slayer
31-10-2009, 06:38 PM

3)uncle gg natural defender, standing at 2m tall(good in air) and not forgetting his 6 pack torso. the most fit player on field.
5)Andrew101 good with the head, run like a thunder bolt
6) ziko the coach, which his deadly set piece(the famous banana kick)
7)
8)tikosiao (Hope flight dont delay me, I got the urge to SCORE, after not playing for 1 game)the amazing fingerpointing shoot and the famous sliding with no fears :rolleyes:
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) elth fast and hardworking. can chase any player down the field :eek:

tahoo
31-10-2009, 10:17 PM

5)Andrew101 good with the head, run like a thunder bolt
6) ziko the coach, which his deadly set piece(the famous banana kick)
7)
8)tikosiao (Hope flight dont delay me, I got the urge to SCORE, after not playing for 1 game)the amazing fingerpointing shoot and the famous sliding with no fears
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) elth fast and hardworking. can chase any player down the field
14)
15)tahoo-the ghost on the field always missing when u need him.

fl_slayer
02-11-2009, 10:38 AM
S/n____Player___P_____ W_____ D______ L______G______A_____ S______ Pts
1_______wala_____4_______2______ 2_______0_______7_______3_______2_______9.5
2_______ziko_____ 4_______2_______2______ 0_______7_______3_______1_______9.5
3_______poolhot__ 4_______2_______2______ 0_______7_______3_______1_______9.5
4_______sexlover__4_______2_______2______ 0_______7_______3_______0_______9.5
5_______slayer____4_______1_______2______ 1_______6_______4_______1_______6.5
6_______andrew___4_______1_______2______ 1_______6_______4_______0_______6.5
7_______bawang__ 4______ 1_______2______ 1_______4_______6_______0_______6.5
8_______thomas___1______ 1_______0_______0_______3_______0_______1______ 3.5
9_______tikosiao__ 2______ 1_______1_______0_______4_______1_______0______ 5
10______chris_____1_______1_______0_______0______ 3_______0_______0______ 3.5
11______powerX___1______ ½______ 0_______0______ 3_______0_______0______ 2
12______nyquist___4_______0_______2_______2______ 3_______7_______2______ 3,5
13______ysl007___ 3______ 0_______1_______2_______2_______6_______0______ 2
14______papaya___4______ 0_______2_______2_______3_______7_______0______ 3.5
15______elth______4______ 0_______2_______2_______3_______7_______0______ 3.5
16______kelvin____ 2______ 0_______1_______1_______1_______4_______0______1.5
17______uncle_gg__3______ 0_______2_______1_______2_______5_______0______3
18______bryan77__ 2_______0_______1______ 1_______1_______4_______1______2
19______rediz_____2_______0_______1_______1_______ 1______ 4_______0______2
20______tahoo____2_______0_______1_______1_______1 ______ 4_______0______2
21______hugo_____1_______0_______1_______0_______1 _______1_______0_____1.5
22______Redoxan__1_______0_______1_______0_______1 _______1_______0_____1.5
23______tintin____ 0_______0_______1_______0_______1_______1_______ 0 _____0
25______jasco____ 0______ 0_______0_______0_______0_______0_______ 0 _____0
25______mask____ 0______ 0_______0_______0_______0_______0_______ 0______

this is the results after 4 weeks of play........winner of the season will have trophy sponsor by..........mysterious sponsor.

(above tables are draft by walabis)

P-Played
W-Win
D-Draw
L-Lost
G-Goal
A-Goal away
S-Score
Pts-Points

W- 3pts
D- 1 pt
Attendance - 0.5 pts

Player only get half of the point if he only play 1st halfTo make it more competitive, those players who want to participate will contribute $10 for the league. You can contribute more if you want. The money may oso use for any purpose like upgrade the goal poles.We can have prize of EPL team jersey of your choice, soccer boots or sport voucher.We will decided the prize depend on the contribution. Those who not frequent player like Tintin or bawang, they need not to contribute but free to come to play.They are most welcome to contribute if they want.

As mentioned last year hugo won the MVP award, it also mean you need not to be a very good player. As long you are a regular and you are lucky with a better team. I neither good but got the luck of scoring. Who know maybe papaya is the next one.

fl_slayer
02-11-2009, 10:47 AM
prize sponsor...........

1) wala
2) ysl
3) xiaoxiao
4) i1papaya (I neither good but got the luck of scoring)
5) tikosiao
6) Hugo168 ( $10 + $20 Robinson Voucher Expiry date 2010 + 1 Piece of limited edition $20 Singapore/Brunei limited edition commemorative note 2007version) this the least i can help contributing
7)fl_slayer (i contribute 20 pieces of SAF limited edition brown T-shirt..kekeke)
8)西北_Can( I contribute $10 + 1 big pack of 003 Golden CD
9) ziko

winner of the season will claim all prize from the above mention sponsor

reidz
02-11-2009, 09:49 PM
just a suggestion.. in add in assists for the table?

fl_slayer
03-11-2009, 08:15 PM
just a suggestion.. in add in assists for the table?

is a great idea, from today onwards reidz will be helping to fill in the assists in the colume.

great job reidz:D

reidz
03-11-2009, 11:17 PM
is a great idea, from today onwards reidz will be helping to fill in the assists in the colume.

great job reidz:D

Okay and the assistant shall be Slayer.. well done !!

Eh who can provide the scorers and assist for last week and the weeks before?

fl_slayer
05-11-2009, 09:22 PM

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

please fill in ur names for attendance:D

andrew101
05-11-2009, 10:57 PM

2)Andrew101
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

ons........this Sunday

i1papaya
06-11-2009, 06:19 AM

2)Andrew101
3)我要木瓜 Decoy Striker with no recent luck to score:p
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

slayerxdx
06-11-2009, 08:25 PM
hello guys, 6x2+4 years old player here. 1.75m 95kg. yes i am over-weight. Have been playing soccer since the age of 10. Not really a good/fantastic player. But still should be able to player normal football(i dont know whati am typing tho). Anyway, soccer rules n information i am well know. i can play in position ,(eg: Stiker,defensive midfielder,Right-back,right mid.) My main problem will be mine speed and fitness/stamina. well after all this intro, i just want to ask, you guys accept this kind of player, as in the holidays i have nothing to do, i just want to use this time to play my favourite sports and also exercise! So please kindly Pm me for further infomation.Ty

Zikoman
06-11-2009, 08:50 PM

1)slayer - 1.55m 100kg clumsy at balls and always like to confuse players.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/silly/neenerneener.gif
2)Andrew101
3) Johnny Papaya - lethal striker, can strike with both legs, every defender's nightmare http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/ashamed/ashamed6.gif
4) ziko
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

please fill in ur names for attendance

uncle gg
06-11-2009, 10:07 PM

1)slayer - 1.55m 100kg clumsy at balls and always like to confuse players.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/silly/neenerneener.gif
2)Andrew101
3) Johnny Papaya - lethal striker, can strike with both legs, every defender's nightmare http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/ashamed/ashamed6.gif
4) ziko
5)unclegg
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

fl_slayer
07-11-2009, 07:59 AM

2)Andrew101
4) ziko the coach with hair dryer treatment
5)unclegg standing at 2m tall, natural defender for high ball
6)wala the manager
7)poolhot the stallion with unlimited stamina
8)
9)
10)
11)

poolhot.
07-11-2009, 04:39 PM
4) ziko the coach with hair dryer treatment

coach? from sg to hatyai? :eek: :rolleyes:

7)poolhot the stallion with unlimited stamina

unlimited stamina is redoxan.. me just a lau xiao bei.. anyhow run here run there

roose
07-11-2009, 10:54 PM
hi guy i am very interested to join you guys tomorrow can anyone tell me where is it

slayerxdx
08-11-2009, 01:24 PM
hi, can anybody reply me with regards to post no.451.? i am interested in this soccer activity

fl_slayer
09-11-2009, 10:52 AM
yesterday game was great, our team had finally taste victory after a long drought,final score 3-1

game was intense and weather was super hot, uncle gigi was the best defender as he had head away lots of ball due to his height,

lots of running thruout the first half and we wasted lots of shot from our national player(nyquist), and a nice assist from slayer for byan to score.

first half 1-0

second half tikosiao was transfer to the other team,within minutes starting for second half, tikosiao score but this time round, he make a own goal.2-0
morale was upp for our team.we were dominating the second half, and towards the final whistle, slayer was dribbling upfront and with a switch to national player and nyquist score.3-`0

the other team never give up, zico the coach are so piss with his team and he decide to venture upwards all alone , beating all mid field and defender and a curling shot with beat the keeper. 3-1

it was a beautiful game and most of us enjoy it.:D

Roll Mario
09-11-2009, 12:56 PM
slayer was dribbling upfront and with a switch to national player and nyquist score.3-`0

the other team never give up, zico the coach are so piss with his team and he decide to venture upwards all alone , beating all mid field and defender and a curling shot with beat the keeper. 3-1

it was a beautiful game and most of us enjoy it.

Huh? 3-0 or 3-1? My video cam never capture the last goal you mention leh. :confused:

Sibei_can
09-11-2009, 01:06 PM
tikosiao score but this time round, he make a own goal.2-0

I knew this will happen, i will send him to china for 'special training' next month. After the traning, his stamina and judement will be better.:D

nyquist
09-11-2009, 07:14 PM
yesterday game was great, our team had finally taste victory after a long drought,final score 3-1

game was intense and weather was super hot, uncle gigi was the best defender as he had head away lots of ball due to his height,

lots of running thruout the first half and we wasted lots of shot from our national player(nyquist), and a nice assist from slayer for byan to score.

first half 1-0

second half tikosiao was transfer to the other team,within minutes starting for second half, tikosiao score but this time round, he make a own goal.2-0
morale was upp for our team.we were dominating the second half, and towards the final whistle, slayer was dribbling upfront and with a switch to national player and nyquist score.3-`0

it was a beautiful game and most of us enjoy it.:D

Yes the victory was sweet after weeks of DRAWS.. Overall players stamina have improved.... By the way I always perform better in the second half and I thought the final score was 3-0?
Looking forward to the next game at our friendly neighbourhood STADIUM.

Luckytime
10-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Do team need another sub player like me???:D

fl_slayer
10-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Yes the victory was sweet after weeks of DRAWS.. Overall players stamina have improved.... By the way I always perform better in the second half and I thought the final score was 3-0?
Looking forward to the next game at our friendly neighbourhood STADIUM.
zico score one for the opponent.a nice low ball with thunderous kick.

I knew this will happen, i will send him to china for 'special training' next month. After the traning, his stamina and judement will be better.:D

tikosiao finger pointing tactics wrong this time round. think he miss cp too much.

Do team need another sub player like me???:D

sure y not? if u play lousier than torres and gerard, u can join us.

roose
10-11-2009, 11:28 PM
hi fl_slayer can i join u all for soccer ?

fl_slayer
11-11-2009, 05:06 PM

1) slayer 120kg, 1.5m like to confuse players on field.
2)
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

we welcome lousy teams to challenge us.:D

roose
11-11-2009, 10:15 PM
hi Fl_slayer i been posting for something can i join or is it not open to us anymore?

slayerxdx
11-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Fl_slayer, i also been posting something. so is the team still open to any1?

elth
11-11-2009, 11:02 PM

2)
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)elth (will find shade if too hot)

fl_slayer
12-11-2009, 12:07 PM

2)
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

please mark ur attendance for headcount:D

roose
12-11-2009, 02:39 PM

2)Roose Gk or defence
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

please mark ur attendance for headcount:D

Is this counted?

bluepiss
12-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi Just wondering if there is any requirement to join the game?:) apart from being an enthusiastic soccer player:)

fl_slayer
13-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi Just wondering if there is any requirement to join the game?:) apart from being an enthusiastic soccer player:)

must be a bonker as well........so we can play soccer and discuss fl at the same time.:D

Zikoman
13-11-2009, 07:27 PM

1) slayer 120kg, 1.5m like to confuse players on field.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0001.gif
2) ziko
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)elth (will find shade if too hot) http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/angry/duh.gif

please mark ur attendance for headcount

must be a bonker as well........so we can play soccer and discuss fl at the same time.

So far oni 3……. how to play??? :confused:

uncle gg
13-11-2009, 07:46 PM

1) slayer 120kg, 1.5m like to confuse players on field.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0001.gif
2) ziko
3)uncle gg:confused:
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)elth (will find shade if too hot) http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/angry/duh.gif

Roll Mario
13-11-2009, 08:54 PM

2) ziko
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
99) Roll Mario - Camera Man (This weekend live telecast on CNA)

nyquist
13-11-2009, 09:18 PM
2) ziko
5)nyquist
6)
7)
8)
9)

elth
14-11-2009, 12:44 AM
So far oni 3……. how to play??? :confused:

they lazy to put name la :p

andrew101
14-11-2009, 01:18 AM
See u guys tis Sunday.......

2) ziko
3)uncle gg
5)nyquist
6) Andrew101
7)
8)
9)

i1papaya
14-11-2009, 08:07 AM
See u guys tis Sunday.......

2) ziko
3)uncle gg
5)nyquist
6) Andrew101
7) i1papaya (Played papaya better than playing Soccer):D
8)
9)

bluepiss
14-11-2009, 11:07 AM
2) ziko
3)uncle gg
5)nyquist
6) Andrew101
7) i1papaya (Played papaya better than playing Soccer)
8) bluepiss (overweight midfield camper)
9)

can someone pm me the location and time:D and are we playing on turf / field need to buy appropriate shoes.

Lion Roar
14-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Anyone going to National stadium tonite watching S'pore Team Vs Thailand?

fl_slayer
14-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Anyone going to National stadium tonite watching S'pore Team Vs Thailand?

yes will be going to national stadium to support our team, we have 3 national players playing every sunday with us, is time we go down and support them, any i ask them to kelong, they say ok

today final score singapore 2-1 thailand......insider news:D

fl_slayer
14-11-2009, 02:20 PM
2) ziko coach with hairdryer treatment
5)nyquist(national player, playing on sat thai vs singapore)
6)i1papaya torres wanabe
7)andrew101 the last last man
8)sexlover natural goalkeeper with thousand hand stunt
9)tikosiao national player,first choice line up on sat vs singapore)
11)tintin the legendary striker
12)wala the manager
13)poolhot the lau bei with unlimited stamina
15)chris
16)ysl the super last last last last man
17)bryan777 ???????(will u be coming?)
18)simplyhorny (will u be cuming since wangseng is in singapore?).

will have a good turn out this sun

same time same place.

fl_slayer
14-11-2009, 02:31 PM
8 Nov 2009

Game Number 5

Full time (0-1) 0-3

Team A - 0
1)wala
2)ysl007 (capt)
3)ziko
4)poolhot
5)papaya
6)Rediz
7)uncle_gg
8)tikosiao (own goal for team A) 2nd half joined A team.awarded him 1.5 pts for winning 1st half for B team
9)Jasco (left after 1st half)

Team B - 3
1)bryan_77 (1 goal)
2)Chris
3)nyquist (1 goal)
4)Andrew
5)fl_slayer
6)tikosiao
7)elth
8)sexlover (capt)

S/n____Player___P_____ W_____ D______ L______G______A_____ S______ Pts
1_______sexlover__5_______3______ 2_______0_______10______3_______0_______13
2_______ziko_____ 5_______2_______2______ 1_______7_______6_______1_______10
3_______poolhot__ 5_______2_______2______ 1_______7_______6_______1_______10
4_______wala_____5_______3_______2______ 1_______7_______6_______2_______10
5_______slayer____5_______2_______2______ 1_______9_______4_______1_______10
6_______andrew___5_______2_______2______ 1_______9_______4_______0_______10
7_______bawang__ 4______ 1_______2______ 1_______4_______6_______0_______6.5
8_______thomas___1______ 1_______0_______0_______3_______0_______1______ 3.5
9_______tikosiao__ 3______ 1.5_____ 1_______0_______5_______3_______0______ 7
10______chris_____2_______2_______0_______0______ 3_______0_______0______ 7
11______powerX___1______ 0.5_____ 0_______0______ 3_______0_______0______ 2
12______nyquist___5_______1_______2_______2______ 6_______7_______3______ 7
13______ysl007___ 4_______0_______1_______3_______2_______9_______0_ _____2.5
14______papaya___5______ 0_______2_______3_______3_______10______0______ 4
15______elth______5______ 1_______2_______2_______6_______7_______0______ 7
16______kelvin____ 2______ 0_______1_______1_______1_______4_______0______1.5
17______uncle_gg__4______ 0_______2_______2_______2_______8_______0______3.5
18______bryan77__ 3_______1_______1______ 1_______4_______4_______2______5.5
19______rediz_____3_______0_______1_______1_______ 1_______7_______0______2.5
20______tahoo____2_______0_______1_______1_______1 ______ 4_______0______2
21______hugo_____2_______1_______1_______0_______4 _______1_______0_____ 5
22______Redoxan__1_______0_______1_______0_______1 _______1_______0______1.5
23______tintin____ 0_______0_______1_______0_______1_______1_______ 0 _____0
25______jasco____ 1______ 0_______0_______1_______0_______3_______ 0 _____0.5
25______mask____ 0______ 0_______0_______0_______0_______0_______ 0______0

Sexlover on unbeaten run...lead the table !!

P-Played
W-Win
D-Draw
L-Lost
G-Goal
A-Goal away
S-Score
Pts-Points

W- 3pts
D- 1 pt
Attendance - 0.5 pts

Player only get half of the point if he only play 1st half..

Chris888
14-11-2009, 03:39 PM
hello!!

woo, a soccer get together :D

can i join you guys and play,every sunday right? :D

reidz
14-11-2009, 11:41 PM
hey i will be joining as well as bringing one frd !

nikubird123
15-11-2009, 12:14 AM
today final score singapore 2-1 thailand......insider news:D

Suck man!!! What kind of insider news is that?:mad::D

Fandi Ahmah
15-11-2009, 01:59 AM

It's time for me to coach the SINGAPORE Lion Team.

Please do support me.

nyquist
15-11-2009, 02:07 AM

Please do support me.

Sure.. but u still coaching in Indonesia...

Fandi Ahmah
15-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Sure.. but u still coaching in Indonesia...

No more longer with them. Plan to come back to my hometown & wait for the offer from FAS.

fl_slayer
15-11-2009, 01:12 PM

lol, the morale of the story is not to gamble and listen to insider news,

btw i have already ask some mafia to gun down our national player.he is badly injure in todays game

nikubird123
16-11-2009, 01:12 AM

Please do support me.

Yes i will unless you tell me where my big bro KUKU BIRD is.:p
lol, the morale of the story is not to gamble and listen to insider news,

btw i have already ask some mafia to gun down our national player.he is badly injure in todays game

I told my big bro KUKU BIRD the insider news and he go sell house ,car, wife, child. Guess what??? Now he selling himself in CV now. :p

If you happen to go CV and saw him, please ask him to come back. I looking for him. :D

fl_slayer
16-11-2009, 09:59 AM
I told my big bro KUKU BIRD the insider news and he go sell house ,car, wife, child. Guess what??? Now he selling himself in CV now. :p

If you happen to go CV and saw him, please ask him to come back. I looking for him. :D

sori i dun go CV, you can ask alex or the famous CV king to go.gamble cannot sell house , sell car ,sell wife de.

sunday soccer turn up were good.i should say is the best sunday soccer i ever have, and the game was super intense.yes we lose 2-1 to a better team.

every player are giving their 100percent in the game, making the game more exciting, sliding every where(think need to get shin guard next time round).lots of bro get injure in this game, (relax is just a game, dun have to get so explosive.)

the game start and sexlover make a fantatic cross(midfield) to the legendary tintin. tintin make a heading and is a goal.(beating the 2m tall uncle gigi). we were so happy with the early lead.

but the lead is short live,before half time, a brilliant pass from zico and finish by papaya(finally after 2 month goal drought)

1-1 half time score........

everyone play even harder the second half, (more explosive, players eating mud and brusies on the shin.) our team play really well but was save numerously by tikosiao. he have save no less then 10 goals from our team.(man of the match for his heroic save.

toward the final whistle,a spectacular pass from zico to national player but misfoot but pick up by poolhot and finish it with a thunderous kick and goal..................

2-1

we lost but happy cause we are one man short from the begining.

man of the match tikosiao

I Am CV Master
16-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Yes i will unless you tell me where my big bro KUKU BIRD is.:p

How's come u are here also?

If you happen to go CV and saw him, please ask him to come back. I looking for him.

Please TCSS in CV thread but not here :mad:

Zikoman
16-11-2009, 09:57 PM
man of the match tikosiao

nowadays neber see him raise the tricking finger..... :eek::D

Redoxan
16-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Nice match report by FL_Slayer huh!

fl_slayer
16-11-2009, 11:44 PM
nowadays neber see him raise the tricking finger..... :eek::D

think he is still recovering from china trip, was wondering did he been selected by the changping fc?heard he recieve some awards there.yup long time never see his tricking fingers

where have u been? we need u:D

alex18122003
17-11-2009, 12:34 AM

Got kena 4D on Sat & Sun boh :confused:

Most of the nos jump :p

fl_slayer
19-11-2009, 04:54 PM
this sunday same time same place........will take my revenge:D

1)fl_slayer
2)
3)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Zikoman
20-11-2009, 07:49 PM
this sunday same time same place........fl_slayer wanna take revenge on tikosiao....... http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0011.gif

1) fl_slayer - 120kg, 1.5m like to confuse players on field.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0001.gif
2) tikosiao - with the tricky n deceiving finger http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/silly/picknose.gif
3) ziko
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)