PDA

View Full Version : New Thai Disco/Pub - MUSE

Wishing4U
12-08-2009, 09:32 AM
yo bros, just want to introduce to those that are into Thai disco that there is a new kid on the block called Muse. Its currently located at the defunct Gotham Penthouse at Clarke Quay Block A Level 3. From the outside you can still see GP but would change soon.

Ambience is good with a quiet corner and pool table. Also have Thai puyings and you can buy them drinks.

panliew
12-08-2009, 11:01 PM
tks for the update will definitely support the joint if i happened to passby.

Supertiger
13-08-2009, 03:02 AM
yo bros, just want to introduce to those that are into Thai disco that there is a new kid on the block called Muse. Its currently located at the defunct Gotham Penthouse at Clarke Quay Block A Level 3. From the outside you can still see GP but would change soon.

Ambience is good with a quiet corner and pool table. Also have Thai puyings and you can buy them drinks.

Hi, what is the concept like? Any bro Care to share with us?

Wishing4U
13-08-2009, 01:07 PM
not sure what you mean by concept but here what you can expect...

1. got band singing thai songs
2. got lovely PRs moving around
3. can buy membership (3 types)
4. secluded pool table with open area
5. not much space for dance floor

if you are into thai disco music, pop in to take a look.

not sure if there is gonna be cover charge in future.

Hakoshu
17-08-2009, 05:43 PM
This is the member structure in muse like:

Membership: 4 tiers. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Black.
Bronze 648,
silver 988,
gold 1488,
black 2188.
Bronze 3 bottles plus 20 LD.
Silver 5 bottles plus 30 LD.
Gold 8 bottles plus 40 LD.
Black 12 bottles plus 50 LD

airwolf
10-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Went there with a group of friend to take a look. We pay a price of $178 for JW after filling up the member form, guess that make us a member. The place is nicely done up and can tell it is cater for those executive or middle class. I never stay long as i need to fetch my gf after 3am so only manage to play some drink games with a puying and buy her a tray of LD.Overall not bad,will be going back soon.

dekzarug
17-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Hi bros.
i want to know have the FR girls at muse club?
bcos lasttime i see the tattoo girls she so hot big boob .....