PDA

View Full Version : Sabaai Sabaai Traditional Thai Massage

minibusa
11-08-2009, 10:42 AM
This is my first thread,

been taking all the while and thought that i should contribute back.

Saw this Sabaai Sabaai Traditional Thai Massage at Boat Quay on the website. Come SBF to do a search, nothing turn out, no threads. Feel that i have to contribute, decided to commando. Arrange for a massage, was told that the gals there are locals.

Reached there 11am, Went up and was told to wait for a while for the gal to get ready. when the gal came out, was a bit ba-ba but and a bit like ah lian, got tattoo on the neck. was lead to there massage area.

Wah, their massage area consists of 3-4 mattress on the floor, with very thin curtains seperating each mattress. From the layout, know that this place only provide massage. Need to change into their clothing which look a bit like those sleeping clothes. Their massage place aircon not strong enough and the whole place feel hot.

The massage was ok only, not hard enough for me, def i got better traditional Thai massage in Spore and Bangkok. but can see that the gal is putting in efforts, cos she was sweating.

After the massage(1 hour), change back clothing and tip the gal cos she really put in effort to ensure that i have a good thai massage.

Damage: $48 + Tips.

minibusa
11-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Sorry, forget to add that i went there about 1 month ago...

uncle johnson
14-08-2009, 12:19 PM
bro,
where is tis massage place? thought of dropping by

thanks.

uncle johnson

walkinginsg
23-08-2009, 05:10 PM
they are currently still relocating....
i am still waiting for the ger to drop me an sms....
one of the better thai massage that you can get in sg with an affordable rate.

minibusa
29-08-2009, 08:01 PM
they are currently still relocating....
i am still waiting for the ger to drop me an sms....
one of the better thai massage that you can get in sg with an affordable rate.

bro, when they have finish relocate, give the new address;)

SirDennis
29-08-2009, 09:59 PM
I went there a couple of months ago.

The girl I had was a 21 or 22 yo SG chinese girl called Ivy and she wore uniform polo top. Didnt have enough strength, but she knows all the right techniques for Thai massage and should improve with practice. On the plus side, she is very friendly, sweet, hard working and accomodating (in a non sexual way of course!). I found her easy to talk to. Of course she can speak both English and Chinese, but prefers Chinese.

The place looks totally clean, no hanky panky. In fact at the front there was a SG chinese lady dressed like one of those business graduates about 30yo.

There was a PRC lady who looked about 40, but in good shape- not sure what she does- maybe tuina.

Name: Ivy
Look: GND, sweet.
Massage: 5/10. Got the basics but needs practice.
Specials: nil
Damage: If I remember correctly it's $65 for 90 minutes.
RTM: I keep thinking yes, but i've been trying out many other FL's so havent returned. I should- she's a good girl, feel guilty not giving her another chance to improve!

owen10
30-08-2009, 04:04 AM

There was a PRC lady who looked about 40, but in good shape- not sure what she does- maybe tuina.

bro if im nt wrong sabaai is a one-man show. i thk d young lady rented part of d unit fr anthr tenant which operates some kinda beauty svc.

minibusa
31-08-2009, 10:40 AM
ya, part of the shop do facial, but that time i go, think sabaai got 2 local girls doing massage.

owen10
31-08-2009, 11:54 PM
ya, part of the shop do facial, but that time i go, think sabaai got 2 local girls doing massage.

hmmm .. good. perhaps her biz is doin well, she's hiring a helper. tho i nvr tried her, she seems 1 nice lady fr d 1 time i met her. thk feedback fr other bros on her attitude very gd too.

minibusa
07-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Hi bros, just wanna inform that Sabaai Sabaai traditional thai massage is now re-open. There is a promotion from them, think is free ear candle til 21-09-09. Just a gentle reminder, this place is for clean massage only. Timing is 11am-11pm.

walkinginsg
30-09-2009, 01:02 AM
anyway its located at 40b i think.... boat quay
last time i went is 2 gers working there

SYT - Ivy
A bit Ah lian - Michelle

Went back there a couple of times le... really fancy their massage.

Kelvin80
23-07-2013, 05:21 PM
I went there a couple of months ago.

The girl I had was a 21 or 22 yo SG chinese girl called Ivy and she wore uniform polo top. Didnt have enough strength, but she knows all the right techniques for Thai massage and should improve with practice. On the plus side, she is very friendly, sweet, hard working and accomodating (in a non sexual way of course!). I found her easy to talk to. Of course she can speak both English and Chinese, but prefers Chinese.

The place looks totally clean, no hanky panky. In fact at the front there was a SG chinese lady dressed like one of those business graduates about 30yo.

Name: Ivy
Look: GND, sweet.
Massage: 5/10. Got the basics but needs practice.
Specials: nil
Damage: If I remember correctly it's $65 for 90 minutes.
RTM: I keep thinking yes, but i've been trying out many other FL's so havent returned. I should- she's a good girl, feel guilty not giving her another chance to improve!.

They staff said it was operated by this ivy thai mixed sing lady but it seems all foreign worker there the massage ok ok but friendly lah price is slightly high than other thai massage in town