PDA

View Full Version : Making Friends

HOWITZER105MM
11-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Dear Samsters,

I am a 40 year old guy who just broke up with my girlfriend. I am hoping to know some female friends in their 30s and 40s. Do you know of chatroom or cyberspace that cater to their this age group. Hope you guys can help.:)

nuclearkid
13-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi bro,

Sorry to hear about your predicament, the feeling sucks. Take it easy for now, the next girl will come around in no time (so long as you are not some weirdo:D). Jokes aside, all the best bro. If it helps, I personally have more single female friends than male and I know many of my friends have the same demography. And if that's typical, the statistics are in your favour. Good luck and fret not! :)

virginboy
13-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Facebook would be a nice place to begin with.

Savanna
13-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Why not look for 20 - 30 yr old gals... afterall life begins at 40!!! :D:D:D

Try IRC, this place has never let me down before!!! Remember to ask for pictures first before proceeding for a Blind Date!!!

fanclrock
13-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Facebook would be a nice place to begin with.
i tried before liao,response not so gd.....maybe i not very handsome....

seventyseven
13-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Perhaps can try friendfinder....can try befriending foreigners as well.....lots of the ladies looking for companionship as well.:)

virginboy
14-08-2009, 02:38 AM
i tried before liao,response not so gd.....maybe i not very handsome....

Then try QQ or Hi5....can easily make friends with PRC girls or Thai girls.

risingeast
14-08-2009, 10:57 AM
If you are 40, I think trying for ladies in their 30s will be difficult, becoz they, for whatever obscure reason, will think probably you are too old for them. I think a better bet will be for ladies in their late 20s. This is the time when they feel they have missed the first boat, not happy with the present boat, and still waiting for the next boat. And if you are 40, probably your career and income is quite stable and good, have money in the bank, afford a car, good meals and shopping etc, overseas trips. Late 20s ladies will feel comfortable and secure with you.
First thing to do is to spruce up your image - face, hair, clothes, shoes, walk and talk more confidently. Ladies will be attracted to you very quickly. Go hunting and wish you good hunting !

Schneider
15-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Bro HOWITZER105MM, are you looking for local ladies or PRC ladies? Perhaps if you can detail your criterias, bros in this forum can help you more specifically. I know of some..can pm me if you do not feel comfortable revealing your personal data.

BoneBone
15-08-2009, 07:35 PM
you must have guts to go out to know more girls...

AndrewTeoLH
15-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Bro Ts, to look for life long partner, must remember not to look for PRC gals working S'pore. If u fell in love with them, all your money will definately sucks dry by them. Worst, u might go into debt buying LV/Gucci bag, Laptop & Omega watch.

fanclrock
15-08-2009, 08:16 PM
you must have guts to go out to know more girls...I go out alot but no guts to approach them for nos.....:o

tomvoyeur
15-08-2009, 11:46 PM
40s is still not too old - just be confident and be urself! All the best, TS..:)

HOWITZER105MM
16-08-2009, 11:39 PM
wow so many feedback. Thanks all. I will up u all who have posted. Nice people here.:):)

saintdevil
17-08-2009, 11:17 AM
dont worry HOWITSZER bro, your adventure begin here!

it is the lady's lose for letting you go.

facebook isnt very hard to know gurls.. especially if you add those dating application.

aakumu2
17-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Perhaps can try friendfinder....can try befriending foreigners as well.....lots of the ladies looking for companionship as well.:)

Then try QQ or Hi5....can easily make friends with PRC girls or Thai girls.

wow so many feedback. Thanks all. I will up u all who have posted. Nice people here.:):)

Hi bro,
Are you looking for a life long partner and someone to have fun with and fill you spare time?
For fun you could try I don't know hang out at bars and disco; as long as you have money girls do come to you quite easily.
But if you are looking for a real lifetime partner, then You might want to go to religious gathering ie; a church, mosque, temple and that sought.

My humble two cents.