PDA

View Full Version : Any bro underwent an operation to cut off the skin of your penis?

wtfman
09-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Does this operation helps to improve sexual pleasure or such? Anything to share regarding this? :)

mldue
09-08-2009, 11:43 AM
circumcision?
depends. if you don't have any foreskin related problems, don't think it will make a difference.

Circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision)

Savanna
09-08-2009, 11:44 AM
U mean Circumcise??? Actually its a very simple operation and you won't feel a thing... You will require more stitches unless you circumcised when very young (when Probably still a Kid)...

Last refrain from getting an Erection after the Operation, cos the stitches will tear in your Skin and Blood will be Oozing from your Dick!!!

Yes after a month, it is HEALED and ready for action!!!

Women normally find it more attractive...

BJ does feel Better cos more Surface Area Exposed!!!

Other than That, its still a Dick!!!

foooah
09-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Best thing I ever did for myself...and generally, found out amongst my female colleagues that they prefer circumsized dicks as well!

KevinJacob
09-08-2009, 05:17 PM
I have a friend who actually circumcise due to religion purposes. I heard it really hurts alot, and when u pee, you will see a little blood in your urine. From what i heard is that it takes 6 months to fully heal it.

Any bros here can give full details and enlighten me? Kinda intrested in this area. Thanks in advance.

sunrocker
09-08-2009, 06:57 PM
I had a friend who did it when he was in his early 20s, he told me there wasnt much difference but just that he could shoot further :eek:

gafs69
09-08-2009, 10:07 PM
I went for the operation more than a decade ago! Actually its not that painful. I only feel the pain (bearable) every morning when my lil bro marikita. It healed in like 3 weeks or so. I never regret going for it. I feel cleaner, more importantly, I feel that it kind of enhance my endurance during sex!

NewKidOnTheBloc
09-08-2009, 10:15 PM
it really depends la.

some people like, some people don't like.

Its just like banana, not everyone would love it.

But can tell an effect of it. Cos being exposed more, I mean ur dick head, over time the skin on it will thickens. Its like like the skin on ur feet, if u walk more the skin will thicken. and guess what happens? thick skin will be less sensitive.

as for how it affects girls? I have no comment cos I am not a girl. But inside them, there wouldn't be too much of a diff, they can't feel la based on girls I surveyed.

if no medical problem, don't create one. just leave it unless the doc say go opt it

Bangster
10-08-2009, 12:16 AM
TS said "cut off the skin of your penis", not the "foreskin"

he must be some psycho perv masochistic bondage lover

maybe he just wants to leave the foreskin on the dick, but cut the rest of the skin away

Savanna
10-08-2009, 12:24 AM
That is Mutilation...

10-08-2009, 12:43 AM
I did it 5 years ago,three injection on ur dick and it become num b4 docter cut off foreskin,first jab like normal injection after that no pain at all, only first two days abit discomfort cos slight pain when ur dick marikita.anyway have to go back for dressing once or twice plus some painkiller tablets n takes about one month plus to heal.

kim-seng-heng
10-08-2009, 12:47 AM
It is more hygine with circum dick?

Bangster
10-08-2009, 03:37 AM
One thing that has been bothering me about this circumcision practice..

what the fuck do they do with the cut-off skin?

I mean, I was thinking - do hospitals and medical staff have these crappy USMS, NSMS (the army suggestions forms, if u guys recall) forms to fill up? Was anything innovative done to the foreskin cut off?

Sun-dry them and use as rubber bands?

KevinJacob
10-08-2009, 04:25 AM
any bro out there knows where u can do this? how much does it cost btw?

sammyboyfor
10-08-2009, 05:32 AM
Does this operation helps to improve sexual pleasure or such? Anything to share regarding this? :)

Why don't you search the forum first? There is a thread dedicated to this topic.:rolleyes:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-health-issues/26290-circumcision-my-experience.html

Thunder God
10-08-2009, 04:09 PM
I did it when I was 3. there might be some sensitivity loss due to hardnening of the cock head skin over time due to exposure to the elements. But from what a few of my bros reported (some malay bros as well), no problems with enjoying sex...all said the same thing, if your big brain submit to your small brain...you'll enjoy it all the same..if you dont believe, its like wearing a condom, some loss of feeling but still can enjoy if a chio bu spreads it open for you!

alec
16-08-2009, 02:12 AM
My share:
i had mine done i last year due to phimosis and hygiene reasons that came with it, thou i've forgotten when, but what i can say is the first 2 days after the op was really uncomfortable ... i would wake up in pain even after i took the pain killers, on the 3rd day after mi op, the dressing didn't came off, so i took it off myself, and was caught by the bloody sight of mi "new" little bro for the 1st time and was really doubting myself whether i made the right choice to get the skin cut... sleeping was better now, maybe my body just gotten used to the pain. Walking for me after the op seems funny, i was walking like riding on horseback instead... i had to be extra careful when i showered everyday, and had to use cotton swab instead to dab mi little bro, and i went around the house with just a loose boxer and getting it stained everyday.

*But all these were just for bout the 1-2 wk, after around the 3rd week or so, it finally got better, walking was back to normal, and after 1 month it was healed completely.