PDA

View Full Version : need advise please

donuts77
09-08-2009, 01:12 AM
got a ex-WL PRC wan me to be her home tutor to teach her english, she just stop working WL and now just apply to some college to start learn english, she very good figure got 36D, but i never make with her because before im always go look for her friend at spa, then she dun wan to do with me even i pay at spa last time, she rejected me many times, she live with me last time and at that time i got peep on her then she know it and say im a monster then ask me to move out, after move out about 1 month, now she come back with student ID, then suddenly ask me to be her home tutor, but the time she got a BF now but not living together, now she is living alone and invite me to go teach her english, b4 she very hate me 1 ? what should i do? by the time i already accepted to teach her, what to do so that i can make with her ?

BoinKING
09-08-2009, 03:30 AM
dude you should just give up.
respect a woman and don't be a dick.

Count yourself lucky she didn't call the cops on you for peeping at her.

aufait
09-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I think you must first improve on your english.

packardbell
09-08-2009, 12:13 PM
got a ex-WL PRC wan me to be her home tutor to teach her english, she just stop working WL and now just apply to some college to start learn english, she very good figure got 36D, but i never make with her because before im always go look for her friend at spa, then she dun wan to do with me even i pay at spa last time, she rejected me many times, she live with me last time and at that time i got peep on her then she know it and say im a monster then ask me to move out, after move out about 1 month, now she come back with student ID, then suddenly ask me to be her home tutor, but the time she got a BF now but not living together, now she is living alone and invite me to go teach her english, b4 she very hate me 1 ? what should i do? by the time i already accepted to teach her, what to do so that i can make with her ?

I agreed with the bro saying you need to improve your english. She requested you to teach her english knowing your kind of engliish standard, is like a blind leads a blind. I think she may have other motive. Accepted still can reject mah, knowing that there may be danger accepting it. Good luck.

(.)(.) lover
09-08-2009, 12:24 PM
If you are worried, I can help you teach her. :D

Longitude
09-08-2009, 12:35 PM
I am also willing to help and in gratis.

NightFlight
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM

You sounds like you can take the dick.

donuts77
09-08-2009, 01:25 PM
well then i think i should reject it

Savanna
09-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Try Teaching ORAL English!!!

Rak_ter™
09-08-2009, 02:47 PM
IMO, with your grammar, verbs, vocab and even the punctuation, she just wants you to fuck her instead of being her English tutor.

sammyboyfor
09-08-2009, 04:23 PM
got a ex-WL PRC wan me to be her home tutor to teach her english, i already accepted to teach her, what to do so that i can make with her ?

How the hell are you going to teach English when you don't know the language?

I suggest you go for English lessons yourself. The first thing you'll be taught is that "advise" is a verb and "advice" is a noun.:rolleyes:

seamj03
09-08-2009, 04:52 PM
If you are worried, I can help you teach her. :D

I bet he is from China too..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-08-2009, 04:52 PM
i already accepted to teach her, what to do so that i can make with her ?

You can teach her how to bake donuts..leave the England language to experts.

Bangster
10-08-2009, 12:13 AM
I bet he is from China too..

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Exactly exactly...

those so-called 'english' words he has just spoken were merely direct translations from Mandarin, which is why everything sounded so crappy

TS,

I think you can teach her A,B,C,D to Z lah, the alphabet ie.

Leave the rest to me.

I guarantee she'll start to moan in perfect English after 3 months.

Pro bono tuition, tell her.

ANDYSIAO14
10-08-2009, 02:17 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

TS ate 77 donuts liao :D

how on earth you want to teach her english when yours already like $#^#^#$ :p

later she also speaks like your $#^#^#$ :p

......she very good figure got 36D, but i never make with her because before im always go look for her friend at spa.......

covenn
10-08-2009, 02:25 AM
TS, she's definitely interested in u without a doubt. if not she wouldnt have chosen u to teach her english.:D:D

vertikal
10-08-2009, 02:48 AM
seriously, your written English sucks!

Greendevil
11-08-2009, 11:13 PM
bro think u will only help to prepare her for the oral test. I can teach her proper english provide u take your dick out and let her speak