PDA

View Full Version : Better health centre for business entertainment?

latebloomer88
25-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Want to bring a Japanese associate from abroad to a nicer spa/health centre here. I have been to many of the usual ones here and most of them are for cheongsters and not "business entertainment". Hence, anyone knows the better health spa for those purposes? Importantly, he must be able to select the girl and that I can pay the full service upfront to the captain, like those business spa in KL or Hong Kong. Very embarrassing if the girl ask him for money in the room! Any help really appreciated. Can PM me also.

SilkStalk.
25-09-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by latebloomer88
Want to bring a Japanese associate from abroad to a nicer spa/health centre here. I have been to many of the usual ones here and most of them are for cheongsters and not "business entertainment". Hence, anyone knows the better health spa for those purposes? Importantly, he must be able to select the girl and that I can pay the full service upfront to the captain, like those business spa in KL or Hong Kong. Very embarrassing if the girl ask him for money in the room! Any help really appreciated. Can PM me also.

I think Spas/HCs that are equivalent to those in KL or HK are not available in Sg..... IMHO, the best I can relate to are Dragon, Executive or Lexon..... think they are considered the more high-ended ones that offers a wide range of facilities suitable for biz entertainment......

As for choosing of girls, think that can be arranged with the cashier or manager at the expense of a small token of appreciation......

Looksee
26-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by latebloomer88

Bro

You can try World Spa at Orchard Shopping Center or Spring at Apollo Centre (beside MOM).

regards

noppensg
26-09-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

You can try World Spa at Orchard Shopping Center or Spring at Apollo Centre (beside MOM).

regards

Hmmm...expert talking liao...heehee:D

Looksee
29-09-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
Hmmm...expert talking liao...heehee:D

Bro

Don't make me ma lu lah, me no expert.

regards

noppensg
29-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Bro

Don't make me ma lu lah, me no expert.

regards

ok lah, not expert but VIP (Valuable Information Provider)!

tsuyoyi
29-09-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
ok lah, not expert but VIP (Valuable Information Provider)!

Bro Looksee,

I agree totally with noppensg!

Cheers!

PS: When is our next trip to "destress"?

Looksee
29-09-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro Looksee,

I agree totally with noppensg!

Cheers!

PS: When is our next trip to "destress"?

I think we should not hijack the thread to talk cock, let's put our heads together (both big and small) to help our bro with some suggestions.

Bro latebloommer has always be helpful in the past and it's time we return him a favour.

regards

tsuyoyi
29-09-2003, 10:18 AM
I think we should not hijack the thread to talk cock, let's put our heads together (both big and small) to help our bro with some suggestions.

Bro latebloommer has always be helpful in the past and it's time we return him a favour.

regards

Bro LookSee,
Of course! You know we are always here to help!

Bro latebloomer,
There is another spa that you can bring your clients to. It is called Wai-k-i-k-i Resort Spa and it is at Queenstown. You can find their ads on the New Paper and it is located just beside the Queenstown Remand Prison. This place is very relaxed with a resort idyllic setting. Clean and decent place to go. Ample parking too!

Cheers!

mccormick
29-09-2003, 01:55 PM
Bro LookSee,
Of course! You know we are always here to help!

Bro latebloomer,
There is another spa that you can bring your clients to. It is called Wai-k-i-k-i Resort Spa and it is at Queenstown. You can find their ads on the New Paper and it is located just beside the Queenstown Remand Prison. This place is very relaxed with a resort idyllic setting. Clean and decent place to go. Ample parking too!

Cheers!

aiyah... bro latebloomer is looking for those high-class hanky panky spa lah....Japs dun like decent 1... LOL... cos last time i oso need to bring those japs customer to ktv and spa.. so i roughly know wat they want....

Bro SilkStalk mentioned Lexon... yeah.. give it a try... Not beri high-class but at least better than others i went before.... Their hot pool shiok shiok....

tsuyoyi
29-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by mccormick
aiyah... bro latebloomer is looking for those high-class hanky panky spa lah....Japs dun like decent 1... LOL... cos last time i oso need to bring those japs customer to ktv and spa.. so i roughly know wat they want....

Bro SilkStalk mentioned Lexon... yeah.. give it a try... Not beri high-class but at least better than others i went before.... Their hot pool shiok shiok....

Bro mccormick,

Bro latebloomer has indicated that his Jap client is looking for a decent spa, not one with hanky-panky! Bro latebloomer is also experienced in this field, and therefore, does not lack any recommendations on any spas with hanky-panky biz.......

Not all Japs like hanky-panky activities. I have many many Jap friends and clients as well and most of them have their fair share of fun. And Japs always like a good decent rub as well at times, just like some of us! Especially Japs are very used to hot springs, saunas etc etc. Therefore, it is always useful to know where the decent spas are!

Thank you very much for your recommednation on Lexon. We agree that Lexon is good, especially for its gals and their services. But unfortunately, it will not be what bro latebloomer is looking for this time.

Cheers!

Hitman
29-09-2003, 04:46 PM
Try Hot Spa at the Katong Area... Nice environment, very spacious - hot pool, sauna, steam, gym, 2 movie rooms, big lounge and resting area and the food is good too (better than Lexon, in my opinion - I mean which HC serves herbal chicken soup :)). No hanky panky stuff, just a nice clean environment for relaxation and a good back rub or foot reflexology. But unfortunately, cannot choose girl, so may not meet Bro latebloomer88's requirement....

But still a nice place for 'business entertainment' (especially the lounge area) and to laze the whole afternoon.... The last time I was there, I spent a total of 6 hours cos I fell asleep in the cosy TV room.

Think it costs $79 including the massage, can't remember, have to look at my credit card bill to confirm.

LeeYokeYuen
29-09-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Hitman
Try Hot Spa at the Katong Area... Nice environment, very spacious - hot pool, sauna, steam, gym, 2 movie rooms, big lounge and resting area and the food is good too (better than Lexon, in my opinion - I mean which HC serves herbal chicken soup :)). No hanky panky stuff, just a nice clean environment for relaxation and a good back rub or foot reflexology. But unfortunately, cannot choose girl, so may not meet Bro latebloomer88's requirement....

But still a nice place for 'business entertainment' (especially the lounge area) and to laze the whole afternoon.... The last time I was there, I spent a total of 6 hours cos I fell asleep in the cosy TV room.

Think it costs $79 including the massage, can't remember, have to look at my credit card bill to confirm.

Well World Spa has private VIP lounge rooms for guests who are entertaining their guests and group massage rooms.

treehouse
30-09-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen
Well World Spa has private VIP lounge rooms for guests who are entertaining their guests and group massage rooms.

Hi Bro,

Just to share my views.

I would say that World Spa is not a bad place to bring your suppliers or customers. However, the prcie there is abit at the high side. 1 thing good about this place there have choices (i.e. there is serious message or fun type) and that is important cos you do not know what your suppliers or customers looking for and the situation would be more acute if you are bring a group when everyone have different needs.

The place is located is important cos it would would reflect how much you value those people you are bring. I would sure would not bring them to Golden fingers even though they provide better message, hope you get want I mean.

They used to have quite a good place at Suntec. I cannot remember the name but I know they have close down. I have been to almost all those HC in this threads (i.e. Queentown, Katong, etc) and I am still looking for a good HC for business.

mccormick
30-09-2003, 04:20 PM
Bro mccormick,

Bro latebloomer has indicated that his Jap client is looking for a decent spa, not one with hanky-panky! Bro latebloomer is also experienced in this field, and therefore, does not lack any recommendations on any spas with hanky-panky biz.......

Not all Japs like hanky-panky activities. I have many many Jap friends and clients as well and most of them have their fair share of fun. And Japs always like a good decent rub as well at times, just like some of us! Especially Japs are very used to hot springs, saunas etc etc. Therefore, it is always useful to know where the decent spas are!

Thank you very much for your recommednation on Lexon. We agree that Lexon is good, especially for its gals and their services. But unfortunately, it will not be what bro latebloomer is looking for this time.

Cheers!

whaha.... thanks bro tsuyoyi for correcting me...:) anyway, there's 1 Bali spa at Hong Leong Garden (near west coast). Forgot the name liao.... though neber try b4, but looks cosy.... can give it a try

seeknewss
30-09-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by treehouse
Hi Bro,

Just to share my views.

I would say that World Spa is not a bad place to bring your suppliers or customers. However, the prcie there is abit at the high side. 1 thing good about this place there have choices (i.e. there is serious message or fun type) and that is important cos you do not know what your suppliers or customers looking for and the situation would be more acute if you are bring a group when everyone have different needs.

The place is located is important cos it would would reflect how much you value those people you are bring. I would sure would not bring them to Golden fingers even though they provide better message, hope you get want I mean.

They used to have quite a good place at Suntec. I cannot remember the name but I know they have close down. I have been to almost all those HC in this threads (i.e. Queentown, Katong, etc) and I am still looking for a good HC for business.

For the fun type, World Spa is expensive as the "high number" gals charge a standard rate of $150 (full service) on top of your massage fee of $75 (45 mins). Total > $225 - 250. A HJ minimum is $80. You are expected to give tip $30 - 50 even if no fun service. As for business ambience, this place is good as described by bro here.

LeeYokeYuen
30-09-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by seeknewss
For the fun type, World Spa is expensive as the "high number" gals charge a standard rate of $150 (full service) on top of your massage fee of $75 (45 mins). Total > $225 - 250. A HJ minimum is $80. You are expected to give tip $30 - 50 even if no fun service. As for business ambience, this place is good as described by bro here.

It's definitely a place to seal business contracts. I was there the other day and saw this guy bring his clients there. He took a foot reflexology but he arranged girls for the rest. i think he wanted to impress his clients.

Looksee
01-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by seeknewss

Bro

I'm not sure about the "high number" gals rates as I usually go for the "smaller number" gals. The rates for one session is $65 (if I'm not mistaken) but it gets cheaper if you take on more sessions. For one and a half session it's only about $97 and for two sessions it's about $107.

HJ for "smaller number" gals is between $50 to $60. I never tip beyond $20 if no extra service provided.

Just my two cents worth.

regards

wolf20002
01-10-2003, 12:59 PM
Spring spa @Apollo Center is another place to look for.Even the girlfriend or wife can be brought in.Some of the girls r are from World Spa.I consider there the best among all.

tsuyoyi
01-10-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by wolf20002
Spring spa @Apollo Center is another place to look for.Even the girlfriend or wife can be brought in.Some of the girls r are from World Spa.I consider there the best among all.

Bro wolf2002,

thanks for your post but I believe Bro LookSee has laready mentioned Spring in his earlier posting.

Cheers!