PDA

View Full Version : Golden Star Beauty Salon (Orchard Plaza)

Tomahawk
25-09-2003, 04:03 PM
saw a very chio local girl standing by the door of her orchard plaza salon two days ago, so went down today for a hunting exercise. a number of salons were closed, didn't get to meet my girl. probably still early.

then as i walked past this golden star beauty salon (level 2, first shop to your left when you exit from the escalator, yellow signboard), a china lady and a local chinese girl asked me to try their service.

i took up a 30-min massage ($40) and asked for the local girl. she's coco, 23, part-time student, model and masseue (sp?) all in one. looked damn cute. i kept looking at her as she did her massage, waiting for her to pop the question, but when she didn't, i asked if i could hug her.

she said she only did hj and selective fj ("kan ren"). a hj costs $100. damn ex so i didn't go for it. continued with massage. 30 minutes were up, and off i went. damage: $40. i wonder how much business they have there, given that kind of pricing. but guys who want to beo a cute local girl can try that place -- if you happen to see her that day.

after a quick lunch i went off to my salon at glh where i had a more enjoyable time with xl.

tomahawk

noppensg
25-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Thank you for the info. $100 for HJ is really too much. Having said that, I am sure there are "Carrots" out there who are willing to be chopped just to be with the cute gal. cheers!

SilkStalk.
25-09-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
Thank you for the info. $100 for HJ is really too much. Having said that, I am sure there are "Carrots" out there who are willing to be chopped just to be with the cute gal. cheers!

Yeah.... that girl must be out of her mind.....

Tomahawk
25-09-2003, 10:51 PM
coco actually told me that $100 was the going rate at such salons in orchard, which I half-believed. then later in the conversation she admitted that "I charge quite high". made me confused.

so what's the rate for a hj at a typical orchard massage joint? how about those for bj and fj?

tomahawk

singdollar
25-09-2003, 11:01 PM
Hmm orchard joints always quite ex but $100 for hj too exp la..

went once to a joint at OP before, ground floor.... got a BM/BJ for $100.... massge $70/hr

quite ex but feeling not bad.... can dig... can suck all that...

noppensg
26-09-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by singdollar
Hmm orchard joints always quite ex but $100 for hj too exp la..

went once to a joint at OP before, ground floor.... got a BM/BJ for $100.... massge $70/hr

quite ex but feeling not bad.... can dig... can suck all that...

IMHO, why pay more if you can get cheaper rates at HC/Tui Na? Just because they are located in Orchard, they can charge more? To me, unless the girl mesmerised me or her service is of better quality than other HCs, I won't pay more than mkt rate. In some instances, HC (non-Orchard) gals also allow fingering and sucking. Some even do AR, CIM, COF, COB, footjob...... :)

SilkStalk.
26-09-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
IMHO, why pay more if you can get cheaper rates at HC/Tui Na? Just because they are located in Orchard, they can charge more? To me, unless the girl mesmerised me or her service is of better quality than other HCs, I won't pay more than mkt rate. In some instances, HC (non-Orchard) gals also allow fingering and sucking. Some even do AR, CIM, COF, COB, footjob...... :)

Maybe they think that Orchard is a prime location, hence the rights to charge exhorbitant prices......